#2426: g++-10 possibly miscompiles parts of Carpet
| Reporter: | Roland Haas |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | Other |
Comment (by Erik Schnetter):
The math changes are orthogonal. I didn’t intend to include them into this pull request; they were simply present when I started. We can take them out.
I plan to retire bboxset1, as well as the non-C++11 code in bboxset2. I also planned the non-tree-search in CarpetLib, but since that helped us debug here, I’m not sure any more. Since these codes are disabled and don’t hurt, I don’t have immediate plans to remove them.
Are you sure that Queen Bee is still around? It must be 15 years old by now. What version of libc / g++ are installed there by default? Would using a newer version of GCC help, since it comes with its own STL?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2426/g-10-possibly-miscompiles-parts-of-carpet