#2644: NaNs in ADMBASE metric components with RNSID
| Reporter: | Davide Guerra |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | ET_2022_11 |
| Version: | ET_2022_11 |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | critical |
| Component: | EinsteinToolkit thorn |
I have found a problem related to a parfile that I am attaching here. I used the same parfile with the version of ET 2019_10 “Mayer” having no problems at all, and the latest version of ET having the problem with the presence of NaNs in the ADMBASE:gij where ij are all the components of g. It happens after creating the initial data with HYDRO_RNSID which I checked to be the same between this latest simulation and the previous one with the old version of ET.
Therefore, I attach here the parfile, the .out and the .err files that I used. They refers to the model D2 written in Table I studied by Luca Baiotti et al in the paper “Accurate simulations of the dynamical bar-mode instability in full General Relativity”
Thank you in advance.
| attachment: | D2_test.out |
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2644/nans-in-admbase-metric-components-with