#2861: Running qc0 with CarpetX
| Reporter: | Alejandra Gonzalez |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | EinsteinToolkit thorn |
Comment (by Alejandra Gonzalez):
Hi Lucas,
It seems it’s just a warning, since there don’t seem to be errors shown in the output for the AH and the waveform (which I’m also able to visualize without issues).
However I haven’t been able to visualize the silo and punturetracker output. For the silo files I try to open them with VisIt but it keeps showing errors so I can’t read anything (I’m outputting the same variable as your parfile ,`ADMBaseX::alp`). As for the puncture tracker, seeing the files by hand they seem to have sane numbers but I don’t really understand what all those indices are for each coordinate. It’s mostly probably me not understanding how the output is structured I fear, rather than maybe there’s a bug in the code.
Thanks again!
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2861/running-qc0-with-carpetx