#2629: MoL_PseudoEvolution vs ANALYSIS
| Reporter: | Gabriele Bozzola |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: |
Comment (by Roland Haas):
In the call I said I knew how to do the scheduling in MoL_PseudoEvolution. Turns out that this is not true. Here’s my current thoughts:
rl=0 delta_t=4.0 timefac=1 rl=1 delta_t=2.0 timefac=2 rl=2 delta_t=1.0 timefac=4 it == 0: rl=0 t_of_level=0.0 rl=1 t_of_level=0.0 rl=2 t_of_level=0.0 it == 1: rl=0 t_of_level=4.0 rl=1 t_of_level=2.0 rl=2 t_of_level=1.0 it == 2: rl=2 t_of_level=2.0 it == 3: rl=1 t_of_level=4.0 rl=2 t_of_level=3.0 it == 4: rl=2 t_of_level=4.0 if wanting to compute every Delta_t = 4.0 which is every 4 iterations, need to evaluate at: it = 0 for rl=0,1,2 and it = 1 for rl=0 it = 3 for rl=1 it = 4 for rl=2
and I am not sure to to come up with an expression that involves only iteration, timefac and the every value that would give those iterations (ie not referring to the unknown maximum timefac value in the simulation).
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2629/mol_pseudoevolution-vs-analysis