#2892: SpacetimeX: GPU error in PunctureTracker::PunctureContainer::interpolate
| Reporter: | Miren Radia |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | development version |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | CarpetX |
Comment (by Miren Radia):
I’ve run into a new issue on your puncturetracker branch when trying to recover from a Silo checkpoint file:
ERROR from host tu-c0r0n90 process 4
in thorn CarpetX, file /mnt/lustre/tursafs1/home/dp415/dp415/dc-radi1/ETK/Cactus-CarpetX-subcycling-spack/arrangements/CarpetX/CarpetX/src/valid.cxx:132:
-> CallFunction iteration 10 PunctureTracker_SetupGroup: PunctureTracker::PunctureTracker_Setup checking input: Array "BOXINBOX::position_x[0]" is invalid on time level 0; required
The interior is valid.
The outer boundary is valid.
The ghost zones are valid.
, found
The interior is invalid because: SetupGlobals.
The outer boundary is valid because: SetupGlobals.
The ghost zones are valid because: SetupGlobals.
I did try openPMD initially but had a weird MPI error with it hence why I switched to Silo.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2892/spacetimex-gpu-error-in-puncturetracker