#2523: The trac mailing list could have more useful content
| Reporter: | Gabriele Bozzola |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | development version |
| Type: | enhancement |
| Priority: | minor |
| Component: | Other |
I am subscribed to the trac mailing list to follow reported bugs. When I get an email, the only useful information I can extract is the title of the ticket. For example,
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/trac/2021-April/015293.html
If I click on the link, I end up in a non-render HTML page which is very difficult to parse visually. So, if I want to understand what is going on, I have to visit this website, find the relevant ticket, and find the new post. I think that the mailing list would be much more useful if it actually included the new comments, or if it provided a direct link to the post.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2523/the-trac-mailing-list-could-have-more