#2616: Add NRPyEllipticET to the Einstein Toolkit
| Reporter: | |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | enhancement |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: |
Comment (by Cheng-Hsin Cheng):
Hi all, I finished checking NRPyEllipticET and I have some questions and comments about the code. To keep it brief I am leaving out the “conformally_flat_BBH” when referring to the file names in the src folder.
In NRPyEllipticET folder
Please add a README in the Cactus format with the author, maintainer, license, and brief description.
interface.ccl
uuGF: Please add a description for it. Although it might be familiar for someone who has used TwoPunctures, a new user might not know what is the purpose of it.param.ccl:
info_output_freq: I think a better description would be e.g. "Print progress of relaxation time evolution every info_output_freq iterations"N2: allows a "forbidden value" of -1 to make sure it is set explicitly in the parfile, but the default is set to 16 rather than -1. Was the value of -1 to be removed (since N0 and N1 don't have a forbidden value like N2)?initialize_offdiagonal_metric_to_zero: This looks to be unused in the code. Should it be removed from the param.ccl?C source files
Hyberbolic_Relaxation.c
conformally_flat_BBH_driver_bcstruct.c
set_bcstruct handles grids without the outer boundary, but if it doesn't, should this be left uncommented?set_bcstruct.c
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2616/add-nrpyellipticet-to-the-einstein-toolkit