#2866: Problem while building the ET on MN5: OpenCL
| Reporter: | Cadrante de estrelas |
| Status: | submitted |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | blocker |
| Component: | Cactus |
Hello again:
while building the toolkit on the cluster Marenostrum 5 I obtain the following error related with the absence of a particular file in the OpenCL folder:
COMPILING ExternalLibraries/OpenCL/src/info.c
/gpfs/projects/uib104/local/etoolkit2/Cactus/configs/sim/build/OpenCL/info.c:13:10: fatal error: CL/cl.h: No such file or directory
13 | #include <CL/cl.h>
| ^~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [/gpfs/projects/uib104/local/etoolkit2/Cactus/configs/sim/config-data/make.config.rules:267: info.c.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [/gpfs/projects/uib104/local/etoolkit2/Cactus/lib/make/make.thornlib:113: make.checked] Error 2
make[1]: *** [/gpfs/projects/uib104/local/etoolkit2/Cactus/lib/make/make.configuration:179: /gpfs/projects/uib104/local/etoolkit2/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_OpenCL.a] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:265: sim] Error 2
I am really stuck at this point… I am using the same cfg file as other members of my research group, the only difference is that I am not using CUDA, so I commented every line related to. I have attached it to this message just in case is necessary.
Thanks!
| attachment: | marenostrum5.cfg |
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2866/problem-while-building-the-et-on-mn5