#2747: Inclusion of sgrid importer in Einstein Toolkit
Reporter:Samuel Cupp
Status:open
Milestone:ET_2023_11
Version:
Type:enhancement
Priority:major
Component:EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Michal Pirog):

I created the directory "CactusSgrid_test" as you suggested. Interestingly, when I change its name to, something else I'm getting feedback:

"Parameter file CactusSgrid_test in thorn DNSdata but no output directory"

It means that this test procedure is aware of the thorn and the test. However, regardless if the name of this directory is set properly or not, it is not tested. I don't see it on the list of tested thorns, and it's not in the directory "TEST". And the correct directory (CactusSgrid_test) is empty.

Is it not tested, or it's failing the test? The feedback is:

    Time                     -> Tue Oct 17 10:40:38 EDT 2023
    Host                     -> koko-login003.hpc.fau.edu
    Processes                -> 2
    User                     -> mpirog

    Total available tests    -> 352
    Unrunnable tests         -> 16
    Runnable tests           -> 336
    Total number of --
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2747/inclusion-of-sgrid-importer-in-einstein