#2485: include complex and real scalar evolution code from Canuda in ET
| Reporter: | Roland Haas |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | task |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: |
Comment (by 池田大志):
Hi, I checked the thorn, and I have several comments. Now, there is not test case, my comment is only about code now. Since I am checking development branch, the line and file name are based on development branch.
In ScalarBase,
In line 16th in param.ccl in ScalarBase, we should add absolute value for phi.
The description of parameters lEF and mEF in param.ccl is misleading. Current version supports only (lEF,mEF)=(0,0), (1,1), (2,2) and not (1,0),(2,0), (2,1). (see 68th line in Scalar_rhs_forcing.F90)
Is there information about external force as document ? I can not find it.
In ScalarEvolve,
In ScalarEvolve, why BSSN-like variables are public ? Since same name variables are used in other thorn (like lean_public) and they are just auxiliary field to calculate rhs of the equations, private is better for them.
In Scalar_calc_Tmunu.F90, in Scalar_calc_Tmunu, xx and rr should be private in OpenMP in grid loop.
In current version, in Scalar_calc_Tmunu, "compute_fluxes==1" and "use_jacobian=false" is not available....Should we add the comments in param file ?
In Scalar_ord4_calc_rhs.F90, line 638th and 639th (def sn1 and sn2) can be outside grid loop ? or should the excision procedure be separated as independent thorn ?
Also, Rout_excision1, Rout_excision2, Rin_excision1, Rin_excision2 can be outside grid loop ?
In schedule, flux grid function is allocated, and Scalar_zero_densities is called when compute_fluxes is true. But, in Scalar_zero_densities, flux grid functions are initialized only when use_jacobian is false. So, if compute_fluxes is true and use_jacobian is true, flux grid function is not initialized.
In ScalarInit
In ID_SF_BS, bh mass assumed to be one ? There is parameter m_plus, but, it is not used appropriately.... for example, line 40th and 41th.
I
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2485/include-complex-and-real-scalar-evolution