#2293: Thornlists entry for external libraries on github is broken
| Reporter: | Jonah Miller |
| Status: | resolved |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | development version |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | trivial |
| Component: | GetComponents |
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Mojave is hardly old so I (and I assume you as well) would have expected this to work. In fact I just tried this (on my OSX Mojave 10.14.6 VM that I keep around for this type of stuff):
/usr/bin/svn checkout https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/ExternalLibraries-HDF5.git/trunk
which worked fine and checkout out the HDF5 library into a directory trunk.
My svn self-reports as:
svn --version svn: warning: cannot set LC_CTYPE locale svn: warning: environment variable LANG is en_US.utf8 svn: warning: please check that your locale name is correct svn, version 1.10.4 (r1850624) compiled Aug 26 2019, 15:04:15 on x86_64-apple-darwin18.0.0 Copyright (C) 2019 The Apache Software Foundation. This software consists of contributions made by many people; see the NOTICE file for more information. Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/ The following repository access (RA) modules are available: * ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol. - with Cyrus SASL authentication - handles 'svn' scheme * ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk. - handles 'file' scheme * ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf. - using serf 1.3.9 (compiled with 1.3.9) - handles 'http' scheme - handles 'https' scheme The following authentication credential caches are available: * Plaintext cache in /Users/jenkins/.subversion * GPG-Agent * Mac OS X Keychain
and my env contains only (I logged in remotely):
TERM=screen SHELL=/bin/bash TMPDIR=/var/folders/5y/pw0d549j4ggd7r0s7ndkckr00000gn/T/ SSH_CLIENT=10.0.2.2 50054 22 SSH_TTY=/dev/ttys002 USER=jenkins MAIL=/var/mail/jenkins PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/s--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2293/thornlists-entry-for-external-libraries-on