#2585: The website does not have citations recommendations for codes in the canuda suite
| Reporter: | Gabriele Bozzola |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | development version |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | minor |
| Component: | EinsteinToolkit website |
https://einsteintoolkit.org/citation.html
and
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/master/einsteintoolkit.bib
do not have any information about codes like Lean/Proca/… (the canuda collection).
Incidentally, I also noticed that the webpage says:
“The primary way to cite the Einstein Toolkit is now by the DOI assigned to the current release doi:10.5281/zenodo.4884780 (key: EinsteinToolkit:2021_05). This method cites the software and assigns credit to the many contributers over the years.”
As you see, the key is outdated. I can fix this, but I reporting this here to ensure that this item to the checklist for a new release. Also, my dictionary underlines the word “contributers” as wrong.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2585/the-website-does-not-have-citations