#2416: add ReadInterpolate thorn to Einstein Toolkit
| Reporter: | Roland Haas |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | proposal |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | EinsteinToolkit thorn |
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Right, the synthetic data is a function of time so that when i read in three time levels (without interpolation in time) I can actually check that the code did not incorrectly read in data from the dataset for timelevel 0 into all three levels. Reading this now, I of course wonder if the option ReadInterpolate::read_only_timelevel_0 shouldn’t be removed since (I think) it is already included in the options Carpet::init_each_timelevel (equivalent to read_only_timelevel_0 being false) and Carpet::init_fill_timelevels (equivalent to read_only_timelevel_0 being true).
I will put up ReadInterpolate for vote then. This week with an announcement that there will be a vote next week.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2416/add-readinterpolate-thorn-to-einstein