#2297: Online documenation does not include arrangement documenation
| Reporter: | Roland Haas |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | enhancement |
| Priority: | minor |
| Component: | EinsteinToolkit website |
Comment (by Roland Haas):
I have modified the PHP code in git hash 139f6e3 "ThornGuide: link in arrangement guides where they exist" of www to show this, however it needs an updated docker image git hash e8eccd7 "et-website: provide arrangementguide link" of et-websites to work.
I can log into the server and could kill docker, rebuild the image and restart docker (maybe not necessarily in this order). However looking at the setup the image run is docker.io/stevenrbrandt/etk-website which I cannot update on dockerhub.
@Steven R. Brandt would you mind updating or restarting the server? Alternatively we can document a way to do update the docker image for others on the Services wiki page and I can follow that.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2297/online-documenation-does-not-include