#2173: Test "Poisson equation" example
| Reporter: | Roland Haas |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | ET_2020_11 |
| Version: | development version |
| Type: | task |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | EinsteinToolkit website |
Comment (by William Gabella):
Okay the “host password” using my userid and not my SSO email, worked today. Maybe something was buggered yesterday evening or this is the magic incantation. Curl command was
curl -u 'wegabella' -X POST https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/einsteintoolkit/www/downloads -F files=@"poisson_20201119.tar.gz" Enter host password for user 'wegabella':
And I used the “app password” made with my Bitbucket, SSO account with full email “b.gabella@vanderbilt.edu” and selecting all permissions…maybe too much.
In “Your profile and settings” > Personal Settings> App Passwords. Create one and in this case because of the difficulty I had I selected all permissions. It warns you but, you cannot look at the password after the one time it shows it to you, so copy it down.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2173/test-poisson-equation-example