#2578: Kranc, Cactus, and MPI linking issues
| Reporter: | Nicholas Hugh Olsen |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | ET_2021_05 |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | minor |
| Component: | Cactus |
After installing Kranc and seeing a successful install message, I went to build the ET with the standard
simfactory/bin/sim build -j2 --thornlist manifest/einsteintoolkit.th
like I always do when changing or adding a thorn but I received a slew of errors about undefined references with MPI(See log file for details). All of this is done on a personal computer which I have attached my previously working configuration file(I think) for, along with options and thorn lists just in case.
The make.log was made with
VERBOSE=1 simfactory/bin/sim build -j1 2>&1 | tee make.log
as found on the support page without any changes made that might have messed with building.
| attachment: | config-info |
| attachment: | einsteintoolkit.th |
| attachment: | make.log |
| attachment: | OptionList |
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2578/kranc-cactus-and-mpi-linking-issues