Hi Roland,
I think the easiest solution would be to make LegoExcision available
via http. I have been enabling http access to repositories on a
case-by-case basis. So far only AEIThorns is available, but it is easy
to make other public thorns available too.
I have now enabled access via
http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk/. Please let
me know if there are any other repositories causing similar problems.
Regards,
Barry
On 14/04/2010 14:26, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello
all,
for the testsuites I wanted to check out LegoExcision from
https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk/
(the http://svn.aei.mpg.de address did not work) and found that
GetComponents seems to stall when trying to check the thorn out.
Running with "-v" I get to see subversions prompt:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Checking out module: Excision/LegoExcision
from repository:
https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk
into: Testsuites/arrangements
cwd = /localdata/rhaas3/Testsuites
svn co https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk
arrangements/Excision/LegoExcision
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.aei.mpg.de:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
- Hostname: svn.aei.mpg.de
- Valid: from Feb 23 16:02:12 2010 GMT until Feb 22 16:02:12 2015 GMT
- Issuer: Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, DE
- Fingerprint:
03:b4:e8:6e:d9:09:e9:93:72:e9:ff:fa:df:e4:2c:6d:1d:2a:e4:66
(R)eject or accept (t)emporarily? t
Obviously one could fix this with the fixes that were proposed on the
Cactus users list but it would be nice if GetComponets which might be
the first thing new Cactus users use would display these prompts by
default.
Yours,
Roland
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users