Dear to whom it may concern,

  I am using Mayer release on Fedora 31. I have made some changes in the parameter file that was created by De Pietri, Feo, Maione and Loeffler in 2016 (which could be downloaded from http://www.fis.unipr.it/numrel/Research/BNS2016.html). Some of the Parma Groups' thorns were used in the parameter file added to the end of the mail.

Initial data for equal mass (M_1,2=1.7 M_sun) binary neutron stars was generated on LORENE using SLy EOS. Table of it was attached. Initial data could be downloaded from https://bitbucket.org/beyhank/bns .

GRHydro thorn starts to give retval after 504 simulation time and stops the simulation at 756 with NANs (BH formed at 558). I suppose the error persists either  "EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro" or "PRThorns/GRHydro" is used. 

I do not know whether this error is resulted from low resolution or something else. Same setting does not seem to give any error for the configuration M_1,2=1.2 M_sun.

Output, error and parameter files are attached.

Best regards,

Beyhan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# The Parma Thorns
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = git
!URL  = https://bitbucket.org/GravityPR/prthorns.git
!REPO_PATH= $2
!CHECKOUT =
PRThorns/TempPool
PRThorns/Meudon_Bin_NS
PRThorns/Hydro_RNSID
PRThorns/GRHydro
PRThorns/GRHydro_Analysis
PRThorns/GRHydro_InitData