Hello,
I am using simulation tools in Mathematica to extract and visualize my simulation results and thanks to Ian, and Barry, it is really helpful. but I have just faced a problem in checking the binary separation.
that is when I am asking to ReadBinarySeparation from my simulations, it is posting an error: 

"Plus cannot operate on DataTables with different coordinates. To allow this, use the WithResampling function."

and I have tested for 3 different simulation results and all have the same error message.
But if I am replacing the "BH_diagnostics.ah1.gp" file from the simulation tools' TestSimulation, I am getting output, however that output does not actually belong to my data, the point is that there is no error in this case. 

And when I am using "WithResampling" function, I think some of my data is missing, because my data table is reducing to 990, from about 27000.

I have attached the diagnostics files from both, my results, and "Testsimulation", in case it is needed. 
I would be grateful if anyone could help me with this.
With regards,
Hassan

--
Hassan Khalvati
Sharif University of Tehran