Roland,
   I think it's a very nice idea. I have attached the par file used in Lisbon. It is just a slightly modified version of the one in the galley on ETK webpage so that it runs faster and without problems on a laptop (it has one less refinement level, it runs up to t=400 instead of 800 and produce also some 2D HDF5 output that can be visualized with pycatctus or VisIt).

Cheers,
Bruno


Il giorno gio 27 set 2018 alle ore 01:14 Roland Haas <rhaas@illinois.edu> ha scritto:
Hello Bruno, all,

I remember that you had a very short running tov parfile (10 minutes)
that you used at the workshop in Lisbon (most likely still in the
Jupyter server host).

This seems like a useful file to use in the ET new users tutorial since
it means that one more quickly gets results on can plot.

Would you be ok if we used that parfile for that purpose (and do you
think that doing so is reasonable)?

Yours,
Roland

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .


--

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

----------------------------------------------------------------------
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't
----------------------------------------------------------------------