Yesterday I modified the doc page for the tutorials as follows:

Tutorials: The Tutorial for New Users leads through your first steps and more on the National Data Service machine, and there is also a tutorial for setup on a typical Linux box.

What I could do (and I think we should, I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes), is remove the final clause, like so:


Tutorials: The Tutorial for New Users leads through your first steps and more on the National Data Service machine.


Anyone disagree?

--Steve

On 11/28/2017 02:56 AM, Ian Hinder wrote:


On 27 Nov 2017, at 17:33, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

Roland, I think the new-user-tutorial.html looks great (though it might
be nicer with a small margin around the images). I suggest we link it
from the home page as the simplified tutorial and I start emailing our
users.

Are we yet in a position where we can have just a single tutorial, to avoid confusion?