Hello,
Now the page works.
Do you mean that installing Cactus in my laptop should be easier than doing it in a CPU cluster? The first problem I got in the CPU cluster is that hg was not found, and 
soft add +python, etc can not be done because not installed.
Can't I somehow avoid this step?
Thanks,
Jose

2012/2/21 Frank Loeffler <knarf@cct.lsu.edu>
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 04:35:36PM -0800, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:
> Is the ETK tutorial for new users not working currently? I can not open the
> link
> http://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users

Thanks for pointing this out. The whole wiki is in fact not working, and
I passed this along to our admins.

> I am trying to install ETK in a local cluster. Hope I am able to do it
> without much effort. Do you have some experiences in this task?

It should not. I 'installed the ETK on a lot of machines, but usually
only for myself. Letting others use this installation shouldn't be a
problem though.

Frank Loeffler


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
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=E0Az
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----