Comer

There is some documentation here: <http://cactuscode.org/documentation/visualization/VisIt/>. Please complain if it is outdated.

-erik

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Frank Loeffler <knarf@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 02:34:14PM -0400, Comer Duncan wrote:
> Is there an existing reader of Cactus data files for VisIt?  I ask because
> I have VisIt installed on my mac and VisIt has a volume viz option built in
> which I'd like to try on some ET data sets.  Also I have downloaded yt and
> would like to know whether anyone has written a reader of ET data files for
> yt?  I seem to recall on this list recently someone was going to look into
> using yt for ET, but don't know how far along this is as yet.  Please clue
> me in.

Assuming you have a recent version of visit, the Carpet hdf5 reader
should be build in.

Frank


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users




--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/