Hello,
I'm a new user of the ET. I did an installation of Cactus and EinstainToolkit using the "Tutorial for the new users" on wiki.
I have an account on kraken and I modified udb.pm according to the 'ranger' example in a tutorial. Namely I changed:
  YOUR_LOGIN,
  YOUR@EMAIL.ADDRESS
and added
  set option 'kraken', 'user', 'MY_LOGIN'
  set option 'kraken', 'allocation', 'MY_ALLOCATION'

I tried to compile the test suite on kraken using the command:

./simfactory/sim build --thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th

and I got the following error:


'Simulation Factory:


Configuration name(s) not specified -- using default configuration "sim"


Uncaught exception from user code:


    Unknown machine name "

krakenpf4.nics.utk.edu

" at ./simfactory/sim line 5049.


 at ./simfactory/sim line 5049


    main::get_machine('') called at ./simfactory/sim line 1498


    main::command_build() called at ./simfactory/sim line 454'



I was wondering if you could help me with this? It's seem like I didn't modify

udb.pm

in proper way.


Thank you.


Petr Tsatsin
Florida Atlantic University