Hi Alexander,

thanks for pointing this out. The correct URL for the ET_2011_05 version of GetComponents is
https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/ET_2011_05/GetComponents. For now, we're keeping
a script in the former path to GetComponents, to point users to the new location $CACTUS_ROOT/bin/GetComponents.

I don't think I have commit rights to the ET website, so can someone fix the offending link on
einsteintoolkit.org/about?

Eric

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 4:16 AM, Alexander Beck-Ratzka <alexander.beck-ratzka@aei.mpg.de> wrote:
On Thursday, May 19, 2011 18:13:48 Bruno C. Mundim wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> where in the website did you get this command?

I have got it from:

http://einsteintoolkit.org/about/

and here at Component Lists and GetComponents. On the main web page of the
Einstein Toolkit (einsteintoolkit.org) I am directed to this "about" page by
the sentence:

[snip]
Please read our pages about the Einstein Toolkit, its governance, and how to
get started with the toolkit for more information.
[snip]

I am afraid, this is really missleading.

Best wishes

Alexander
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users