Sorry everyone. I only just realized tomorrow is the 4th of July, and so I don't think it makes sense to have a meeting.

Also, I will not be able to host the call next week (July 11), so I'm hoping someone will volunteer. Thanks.

--Steve

On 7/3/2019 12:38 PM, Steven R. Brandt wrote:
Hello,

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
9:00 am US central time on Thursdays. For details on how to connect
and what agenda items are to be discussed, use the link below.

 https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Main_Page#Weekly_Users_Call

We are currently discussing whether to change the officially recommended
way to cite the Einstein Toolkit from citing the paper to citing the
software through a DOI. For more on this topic, see:

* slides of Dan's talk about software citation and sustainability at
  Charm++ workshop at NCSA starting at page 19:
  http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/charmWorkshop/slides/14-Katz-Sustainability.pdf

* recording of Dan's talk: https://uofi.box.com/s/f1n10gytn5m03kdc41o0teg5zj2as6rg

* if we hear from no objections by July 12, we plan to make this change

 --Steve