Hi,

I am currently trying to install the ETK to my personal laptop for a project. 
I am using an ArchLinux system with linux 6.14.9. The processor in my laptop is an AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8840U.
While trying to compile the toolkit I get the error

/usr/include/c++/15.1.1/cstdlib:83:15: schwerwiegender Fehler: stdlib.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
   83 | #include_next <stdlib.h>

which then causes the compilation to fail.
The only version of the bug I found, which I could reproduce locally, was using "gcc -isystem /usr/include" as described in an bug report (https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=70129) from 2016 for gcc. I tried compiling a small Hello World script written in C++ with "gcc", "gcc -I" and gcc -isystem" and the last option gave me the same error, the rest worked just fine.
But I'm not sure if that is the real reason as other OptionFiles indicate, that gcc can and has been successfully used to compile the ETK and I have not seen the "-isystem" glag invoked anywhere, so I'm guessing the the error is on my side, although I have no clue where exactly.
I have attached the make.log file and my OptionsList, as I had to explicitly give the ETK the HDF folders and then decided to do it for most external libraries I saw in the list and have locally on my system.
I appreciate any ideas or advice on fixing this problem and thank you in advance for taking the time to look over my problem.

With best regards

Konstantin Kaufhold