Hello:_______________________________________________As a newer to Einstein Toolkit, I have successfully finished and executed the example file in the server following the link: https://github.com/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTutorial.ipynb. But I have a question about deciding the simulation output directory,how can l give the self-defined output directory for storing the simulation results. Is there any files contents or commands inside ET that could define the output directory by myself, or any documentations clarifying how the Einstein Toolkit decide the IO directory?
Maybe it is a simple question, but I really don’t want to mess the common folders up too much, since I need to work out some simulations about NR in the group’s server.
Thanks a lot !
Best regards,Hawk Steve
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy
Tel. : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org
----------------------------------------------------------------------
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't
----------------------------------------------------------------------