Peter

Yes, my .soft file contains only "@default".

Simfactory is supposed to work everywhere out of the box, without having to set up softenv or modules. If you require a certain environment, then it needs to be set up in the "envsetup" key in the MDB; see e.g. "stampede.ini".

-erik

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Peter Diener <diener@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
Hi Erik,

I just tried a completely new checkout and compiled with the Intel 14.0.2
compilers without any problems. It is certainly possible that the
optionlist only works for with the right environment setting. In my .soft file I have:

+default
+Intel-14.0.2
+openmpi-1.6.5-Intel-13.0.0

Does your's differ from this?

Cheers,

  Peter



On Wed, 6 May 2015, Erik Schnetter wrote:

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Frank Loeffler <knarf@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
      Hi Erik

      On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 03:42:16PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
      > I've reverted the recent changes to Mike's Simfactory entry.
      With these
      > changes I saw build failures.

      What were the build failures you've seen? Could it be that this
      is a
      mix-up of module versions loaded and compilers used by
      simfactory? Which
      modules did/do you have loaded?


This was a plain Simfactory build, using the plain ET thorn list, with a
clean checkout. In particular, I was using the exact modules that Simfactory
prescribes.

Unfortunately I already deleted the log file.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/





--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/