On 5 Jul 2017, at 20:08, Mikael Sahrling <msahrling@yahoo.com> wrote:


New user experience:

I had only a little trouble. I had not used the mpi tools before and didn't realize I should launch the sim with the mpirun command. I missed it in the documentation at the time but someone pointed this out to me and since then I haven't had much difficulty. I run on a single Linux box w/ 128GB ram and I had some hardware issue initially that I thought was software related.

The tool seems to work well. I have also toyed with the LORENE code and things seems to be working. Once in a while there are missing code snippets that are not publicly available but that's understandable. I haven't tried the latest release yet but I hope to be at the workshop in august and learn more!

Thanks!  What instructions were you following?

-- 
Ian Hinder