Begin forwarded message:

From: Feyisso Sado <bsfeyiso@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Users] Toolkit
Date: 26 May 2018 at 08:06:53 BST
To: ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de

After installing all requirements, I just typed the following commands in Ubuntu terminal: 

!curl -kLO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2018_02/GetComponents
!chmod a+x GetComponents


With Best Regards!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Feyiso Sado Bedecha (PhD), Student
Addis Ababa University, Department of Physics
Cell Phone: +251910626090
P.O.Box: 1176
Ethiopia

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 3:05 AM, <ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de> wrote:


On 24 May 2018, at 08:19, Feyisso Sado <bsfeyiso@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear sir/madam

How are you doing?

I'm Sado a PhD student at Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia

I'm working on compact binary merger and massive star core collapse that result in hyperaccreting Kerr hole surrounded accretion disk. I'm simulating this magnetorotational collapse using Einstein Toolkit in full general relativity.

Due to my machine failure I'm reinstalling Toolkit, but I faced the following error.

curl: (35) error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

Please he me resolve


Please can you tell us the command that you ran to get this error message?




-- 
Ian Hinder
http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin