Actually it can not execute the module command itself
Inside hopper.ini should be executing

envsetup        = module unload PrgEnv-cray PrgEnv-gnu PrgEnv-intel PrgEnv-pathscale PrgEnv-pgi && module load PrgEnv-intel && module load acml

but it does not come to it. I tried it by hand and commented it. But I got the following error:

.................
End of options from '/global/u1/f/fiestas/CACTUS/Cactus/configs/sim/OptionList'.
Adding configuration options from user defaults in /global/homes/f/fiestas/.cactus/config...
End of options from user defaults.
Internal error - couldn't enter '/global/u1/f/fiestas/CACTUS/Cactus/configs/sim/config-data'

Error reconfiguring sim-config
make: *** [sim-config] Error 2
..................

I am now trying to use gmake and create my own config file. But want only to use the maclachnan thorn and its dependencies. So, I need to create an own thornlist. By doing this and using ensteintoolkit.th or cactus...th or WaveDemo.th I obtain some errors from certain thorns, like BLAS, GIT,  LORENE, HDF%, and few others.

Thanks,
Jose


2012/3/8 Frank Loeffler <knarf@cct.lsu.edu>
On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 05:33:51PM -0800, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:
> I found in simfactory/mdb/machines/hopper.ini a list of module commands
> which apparently can not be executed. I run it in queenbee without
> problems.
> Would appreciate any help.

It would be interesting which of the modules commands fail. The software
environment on hopper probably changed. Can you try to execute them by
hand? Maybe all that is needed to do is to specify some new version.

Frank


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
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=a6gN
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----