On 24 Jul 2015, at 16:59, Ian Hinder <ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de> wrote:On 24 Jul 2015, at 14:13, Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:I just pushed all the changes related to the McLachlan-rewrite merge. Apart from the McLachlan Kranc scripts and the respective generated code, there are a few thorns that needed to have test results updated.I see zero test failures with these changes on Bethe, Blue Waters, Carver, Datura, Edison, Hopper, Mike, Nvidia (a Perimeter workstation), Philip, Queen Bee, Shelob, and Stampede.Hi Erik,It looks like there are some issues with backward compatibility. I get this error:WARNING[L2,P0] (Cactus): ParameterSetKeyword: Unable to set keyword 'ML_BSSN::my_rhs_boundary_condition', new value 'static' is not in any active range
WARNING[L1,P0] (Cactus): Major error in parameter file '/lustre/datura/ianhin/simulations/einsteintoolkit/rewrite_ML_BSSN_bench_o4/output-0000/ML_BSSN_bench.par' line 30: Range error setting parameter 'ML_BSSN::my_rhs_boundary_condition' to 'static'Also, any output parameters referring to the old variables are now invalid; e.g. phi has been renamed phiW. Given this, it looks like old parameter files will very likely all have to be modified for the new version.