Hello all,

a quick question about scheduling:

I have a scalar variable, which contains the elements of a rotation matrix that rotates the z-axis into a given vector...

I want to calculate some quantities (that are grid functions) in coordinates that have been rotated by this matrix...

I run into the following problem:

when scheduling the calculation of the quantities in local mode, the function doesn't seem to have access to the rotation matrix elements... 

when scheduling the calculation in global, loop-local mode, I can't output the data at the grid points (the output gives 1.96808407167164e+243 at each point for every refinement level apart from the innermost, where the values are output correctly)

I guess I could make the rotation matrix elements a grid function, but that seems to be a bit of an overkill with regard to the memory needed for the 9 CCTK_REALs i need to store the matrix as a SCALAR..


Any ideas on how to do this?

best wishes,

Vassili