Hi,
I have installed the EinsteinToolkit (Lovelace) on the Janus supercomputer here at the University of Colorado Boulder (https://www.rc.colorado.edu/resources/janus). Most of the testsuites pass (see also summary.log attached). The ones that give more problems are those from QuasiLocalMeasures which all fail because of segfault and I will try to understand why.

I'd like to know if there is a "standard" benchmark parameter file that I can use to test the performance of GRHydro on Janus. Ideally it would be something simple (e.g., a TOV, so that I could use a very similar parfile to compare also GRHydro vs Whisky) and that you have used on other machines. I'm in particular interested in testing its weak scaling and possibly also its strong scaling.

Thanks,
Bruno

Dr. Bruno Giacomazzo
JILA - University of Colorado
440 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
USA

Tel.  : +1 303-492-5170
Fax  : +1 303-492-5235

----------------------------------------------------------------------
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't
----------------------------------------------------------------------