Can you try installing the fftw-devel package? If that fixes it, I'll add that to the list in sl6.cfg.BarryOn Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Joe Hellmers <jhellmer@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote:
That's seems to help but now I seem to be getting an error on FFTW3FFTW3Implements: FFTW3FFTW3FFTW3FFTW3: Preparing directory structure...FFTW3: Unpacking archive...~/EinsteinToolkit/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3 ~/EinsteinToolkit/Cactus/configs/sim/scratchFFTW3: Configuring...FFTW3: Building...-> Configuration script for thorn FFTW3 returned exit code 1FFTW3 selected, but FFTW3_DIR not set. Checking some places...FFTW3 not foundUsing bundled FFTW3...Building FFTW3patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefilepatching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile_libpatching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile_lib_g-> Configuration script for thorn FFTW3 returned exit code 1Is this another thing I need to install?Full log is attached.On Dec 13, 2012, at 10:12 PM, Barry Wardell wrote:
Hi Joe,It looks like you are missing OpenMPI.Are you using the very latest version of sl6.cfg? That's the one here: https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory2/trunk/mdb/optionlists/sl6.cfg. At the top of that it gives commands for installing gsl-devel and openmpi-devel. The second of these should provide the necessary OpenMPI.hwloc selected, but HWLOC_DIR not set. Checking some places...
I was able to get past that by installing hwloc-devel using yum as well.Unfortunately, the version provided by hwloc-devel is too old. If you use the latest sl6.cfg it will build hwloc instead.Barry