On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Ian Hinder <ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de> wrote:

On 24 Jul 2015, at 14:13, Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

I just pushed all the changes related to the McLachlan-rewrite merge. Apart from the McLachlan Kranc scripts and the respective generated code, there are a few thorns that needed to have test results updated.

I see zero test failures with these changes on Bethe, Blue Waters, Carver, Datura, Edison, Hopper, Mike, Nvidia (a Perimeter workstation), Philip, Queen Bee, Shelob, and Stampede.

Hi Erik,

It looks like there are some issues with backward compatibility.  I get this error:

WARNING[L2,P0] (Cactus): ParameterSetKeyword: Unable to set keyword 'ML_BSSN::my_rhs_boundary_condition', new value 'static' is not in any active range
WARNING[L1,P0] (Cactus): Major error in parameter file '/lustre/datura/ianhin/simulations/einsteintoolkit/rewrite_ML_BSSN_bench_o4/output-0000/ML_BSSN_bench.par' line 30: Range error setting parameter 'ML_BSSN::my_rhs_boundary_condition' to 'static'

Ian

I think you can use "scalar" instead, which sets the RHS to zero. We can add a compatibility layer for this.

-erik

--