Dear Einstein Toolkit Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
My name is Pakhlavon Yovkochev, and I am a PhD student in astrophysics at the Institute of Fundamental and Applied Research in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. I am currently trying to install and learn how to use the Einstein Toolkit, as I plan to use it for modeling magnetic fields around black holes in my research.
I am currently trying to set up the Einstein Toolkit on my system (Ubuntu, running via WSL2). However, I’ve encountered some issues during the process and would greatly appreciate your assistance.
Cloned the CRL repository:
Attempted to run:
But I received the following error:
I confirmed that the file einsteintoolkit.th does not exist at that URL (returns 404). I also tried other versions, like ET_2024_05, but still encountered problems initially.
I then tried downloading the .th file directly using wget, but again received:
Additionally, when I created an empty einsteintoolkit.th file and ran:
I received:
Could you point me to the correct and currently supported .th file URL for the latest stable Einstein Toolkit release?
Also, is there any change in the recommended installation procedure or repository structure that I should be aware of?
Thank you very much in advance for your time and support.
Best regards,
Pakhlavon Yovkochev