Sorry, here is the installation log in a .txt file, for better visualization purposes.

2018-08-07 15:54 GMT-05:00 Guillermo Eaton <guillermo.eaton@uabc.edu.mx>:
Hello all,

I am trying to install the Einstein Toolkit on my group's remote server. They call it a cluster although in reality it is a workstation.

When running ./simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j14' --th
ornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th sim,
I get the following error near the end of installation:

Formaline: Creating master git repository...
Formaline: Pushing to master git repository...
Formaline: Optimising git repository (slow only the first time)...
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmpi_usempif08
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmpi_usempi_ignore_tkr
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/work/eaton/Cactus/exe/cactus_sim] Error 1
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Formaline: Creating local git repository...
Formaline: Pushing to local git repository /work/eaton/Cactus/../CactusSourceJar.git...
Formaline: Optimising git repository (slow only the first time)...
Formaline: Done.
Formaline: (Formaline has finished updating the git repositories.
Formaline:  If the build process seems to hang, some other command
Formaline:  is still running, e.g. the final link stage.)
make: *** [sim] Error 2


What could had gone wrong?
I have attached the whole terminal output of the installation process, together with the workstation's lscpu info.

Thank you very much,
G. Eaton