Script started on Tue 07 Aug 2018 01:12:26 PM CDT ]0;eaton@coughs:/work/eaton/Cactus[?1034h[eaton@coughs Cactus]$ exit/simfactory/bin/sim setup exit/simfactory/bin/sim setup[1@. Here we will define some necessary Simulation Factory defaults. Determining local machine name: coughs enter value for key user [eaton]: enter value for key email [eaton]: enter value for key allocation [NO_ALLOCATION]: enter value for key sourcebasedir (the parent directory containing the Cactus sourcetree) [/work/eaton]: enter value for key basedir (the location of simfactory simulations) [/home/eaton/simulations]: would you like to enter key/value pairs for a specific machine? [Y/N*]: N --------------------SUMMARY--------------------: [default] user = eaton email = eaton allocation = NO_ALLOCATION sourcebasedir = /work/eaton basedir = /home/eaton/simulations ------------------END SUMMARY------------------: Save contents [Y*/N]: Y Contents successfully written to /work/eaton/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/etc/defs.local.ini ]0;eaton@coughs:/work/eaton/Cactus[eaton@coughs Cactus]$ ./simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j14' --th ornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th sim Using configuration: sim Reconfiguring sim Writing configuration to: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/OptionList Cactus - version: 4.2.3 Reconfiguring sim. Using configuration options from configure line Setting fds to '4,6 -j --' End of options from configure line Adding configuration options from '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/OptionList'... Setting VERSION to '2018-01-25' Setting CPP to 'cpp' Setting CC to 'gcc' Setting CXX to 'g++' Setting FPP to 'cpp' Setting F90 to 'gfortran' Setting CPPFLAGS to '' Setting FPPFLAGS to '-traditional' Setting CFLAGS to '-g -std=gnu99' Setting CXXFLAGS to '-g -std=gnu++0x' Setting F90FLAGS to '-g -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none' Setting LDFLAGS to '-rdynamic' Setting DEBUG to 'no' Setting CPP_DEBUG_FLAGS to '' Setting C_DEBUG_FLAGS to '' Setting CXX_DEBUG_FLAGS to '' Setting OPTIMISE to 'yes' Setting CPP_OPTIMISE_FLAGS to '' Setting C_OPTIMISE_FLAGS to '-O2' Setting CXX_OPTIMISE_FLAGS to '-O2' Setting F90_OPTIMISE_FLAGS to '-O2' Setting PROFILE to 'no' Setting CPP_PROFILE_FLAGS to '' Setting C_PROFILE_FLAGS to '-pg' Setting CXX_PROFILE_FLAGS to '-pg' Setting F90_PROFILE_FLAGS to '-pg' Setting WARN to 'yes' Setting CPP_WARN_FLAGS to '-Wall' Setting C_WARN_FLAGS to '-Wall' Setting CXX_WARN_FLAGS to '-Wall' Setting F90_WARN_FLAGS to '-Wall' Setting OPENMP to 'yes' Setting CPP_OPENMP_FLAGS to '-fopenmp' Setting FPP_OPENMP_FLAGS to '-D_OPENMP' Setting C_OPENMP_FLAGS to '-fopenmp' Setting CXX_OPENMP_FLAGS to '-fopenmp' Setting F90_OPENMP_FLAGS to '-fopenmp' Setting VECTORISE to 'yes' Setting VECTORISE_ALIGNED_ARRAYS to 'no' Setting VECTORISE_INLINE to 'yes' End of options from '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/OptionList'. creating cache ./config.cache checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -std=gnu99 -rdynamic) works... yes checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -std=gnu99 -rdynamic) is a cross-compiler... no checking whether we are using GNU C... yes checking whether the C++ compiler (g++ -g -std=gnu++0x -rdynamic) works... yes checking whether the C++ compiler (g++ -g -std=gnu++0x -rdynamic) is a cross-compiler... no checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes checking for nvcc... no checking for ranlib... ranlib checking for perl... perl checking for gtar... gtar checking for xargs... xargs checking for gzip... gzip checking for gpatch... no checking for patch... patch checking for git... git checking for ar... ar checking for mkdir... mkdir checking for bash... /bin/sh /work/eaton/Cactus/lib/make/known-architectures/linux: line 151: test: `)' expected, found 4 checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp checking for ANSI C header files... yes checking for C99 features... yes checking for M_PI... yes checking for C strdup... yes checking for C++ strdup... yes checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no checking size of long long... 8 checking size of long int... 8 checking size of int... 4 checking size of short int... 2 checking size of long double... 16 checking size of double... 8 checking size of float... 4 checking size of char *... 8 checking for the null device... /dev/null checking for gethostbyname... yes checking whether mode_t is defined... yes checking for availability of gettimeofday timing... yes checking if gettimeofday needs timezone... yes checking for availability of getrusage timing... yes checking for availability of _ftime timing... no checking for time.h... yes checking for sys/time.h... yes checking for sys/types.h... yes checking for unistd.h... yes checking for string.h... yes checking for assert.h... yes checking for tgmath.h... yes checking for sys/stat.h... yes checking for getopt.h... yes checking for dirent.h... yes checking for c_asm.h... no checking for intrinsics.h... no checking for mach/mach_time.h... no checking for regex.h... yes checking for sys/filio.h... no checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes checking for sys/socket.h... yes checking for netinet/in.h... yes checking for netdb.h... yes checking for arpa/inet.h... yes checking for winsock2.h... no checking for crypt.h... yes checking for signal.h... yes checking for malloc.h... yes checking for sched.h... yes checking for execinfo.h... yes checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes checking whether socklen_t is defined... yes checking whether SOCKET is defined... no checking for hrtime_t... no checking for gethrtime... no checking for read_real_time... no checking for time_base_to_time... no checking for clock_gettime... yes checking for mach_absolute_time... no checking for _rtc intrinsic... no checking for mallinfo... yes checking for mallopt... yes checking whether M_MMAP_THRESHOLD is defined... yes checking for sched_getaffinity... yes checking for getpid... yes checking if __int64 is defined... no checking if __int128 is defined... yes checking for vector... yes checking for vector.h... no checking for getopt_long_only... yes checking for working const... yes checking for C inline... inline checking for C static inline... static inline checking for C restrict... restrict checking for C++ restrict... __restrict__ checking for C++ copysign... std::copysign checking for C++ fpclassify... std::fpclassify checking for C++ isfinite... std::isfinite checking for C++ isinf... std::isinf checking for C++ isnan... std::isnan checking for C++ isnormal... std::isnormal checking for C++ signbit... std::signbit checking for C _Pragma... yes checking for C function __attribute__((__noinline__))... yes checking for C++ function __attribute__((__noinline__))... yes checking for C++ member function __attribute__((__noinline__))... yes checking for C function __attribute__((__always_inline__))... yes checking for C++ function __attribute__((__always_inline__))... yes checking for C++ member function __attribute__((__always_inline__))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__unused__))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__unused__))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__aligned__(...)))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__aligned__(...)))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__cold__))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__cold__))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__hot__))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__hot__))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__format__(printf, 1, 2)))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__format__(printf, 1, 2)))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__noreturn__))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__noreturn__))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__nonnull__))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__nonnull__))... yes checking for C __attribute__((__returns_nonnull__))... yes checking for C++ __attribute__((__returns_nonnull__))... yes checking for C __builtin_expect... yes checking for C++ __builtin_expect... yes checking for C __builtin_trap... yes checking for C++ __builtin_trap... yes checking for C __builtin_unreachable... yes checking for C++ __builtin_unreachable... yes checking for C __builtin_assume_aligned... yes checking for C++ __builtin_assume_aligned... yes checking for C++ static_assert... yes checking for C++ auto specifier... yes checking for C++ lambda expressions... yes checking for C++ range-based for statements... yes checking for Fortran REAL*4... yes checking for Fortran REAL*8... yes checking for Fortran REAL*16... yes checking for Fortran COMPLEX*8... yes checking for Fortran COMPLEX*16... yes checking for Fortran COMPLEX*32... yes checking for cxxabi.h... yes checking for __cxa_demangle... yes checking for Dl_info.dli_sname... yes checking for dladdr... no checking for dladdr in library dl... yes checking for backtrace... yes checking for backtrace_symbols... yes checking for crypt... no checking for crypt in library crypt... yes checking for finite in header math.h and library m... yes checking for copysign in header math.h and library m... yes checking for fpclassify in header math.h and library m... yes checking for isfinite in header math.h and library m... yes checking for isinf in header math.h and library m... yes checking for isnan in header math.h and library m... yes checking for isnormal in header math.h and library m... yes checking for signbit in header math.h and library m... yes checking for mkstemp... yes checking for va_copy... yes creating cctk_Archdefs.h creating make.arch.defn creating cctk_Extradefs.h creating make.extra.defn updating cache ./config.cache creating ./config.status creating make.config.defn creating make.config.deps creating make.config.rules creating cctk_Config.h Determining number of fortran underscores... Compiling test file with gfortran -g -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none ... Lowercase - One trailing underscore Compiling test file with gfortran -g -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none ... Lowercase - One trailing underscore Use make sim to build the configuration. Complete rebuild required Cleaning sim Cleaning configuration sim Deleting all built files in /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim Warning: default submit script contents have changed Updated script file for configuration sim Warning: default run script contents have changed Updated runscript file for configuration sim Warning: default thorn list contents have changed Updated thorn list for configuration sim Building sim Cactus - version: 4.2.3 Building configuration sim Processing CCL files Reading ThornList... Parsing configuration files... Parsing interface files... ADMAnalysis Implements: ADMAnalysis Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal Grid ADMMacros 6 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ADMBase Implements: ADMBase Inherits: grid 9 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ADMCoupling Implements: ADMCoupling 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ADMDerivatives Implements: ADMDerivatives Inherits: Coordinates ADMBase 5 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ADMMacros Implements: ADMMacros 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ADMMass Implements: ADMMass Inherits: ADMBase ADMMacros StaticConformal SpaceMask 0 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups AEILocalInterp Implements: AEILocalInterp 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups AHFinder Implements: AHFinder Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal SpaceMask Grid IO ADMMacros 6 Public, 0 Protected, 10 Private variable groups AHFinderDirect Implements: AHFinderDirect Inherits: Grid ADMBase StaticConformal SpaceMask SphericalSurface IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 5 Private variable groups BLAS Implements: BLAS 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Boundary Implements: boundary 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CT_Analytic Implements: CT_Analytic Inherits: Boundary GenericFD Grid 40 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CT_MultiLevel Implements: CT_MultiLevel Inherits: Boundary Grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 9 Private variable groups Cactus Implements: Cactus 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CalcK Implements: CalcK Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups Carpet Implements: Driver 0 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups CarpetEvolutionMask Implements: CarpetEvolutionMask 2 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CarpetIOASCII Implements: IOASCII 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups CarpetIOBasic Implements: IOBasic Inherits: IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups CarpetIOHDF5 Implements: IOHDF5 0 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups CarpetIOScalar Implements: IOScalar 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups CarpetIntegrateTest Implements: CarpetIntegrateTest Inherits: Reduce Grid Driver 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups CarpetInterp Implements: interp 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CarpetInterp2 Implements: interp2 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CarpetLib Implements: CarpetLib 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CarpetMask Implements: CarpetMask Inherits: grid SphericalSurface 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CarpetProlongateTest Implements: CarpetProlongateTest Inherits: grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups CarpetReduce Implements: reduce 0 Public, 0 Protected, 4 Private variable groups CarpetRegrid Implements: CarpetRegrid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CarpetRegrid2 Implements: CarpetRegrid2 6 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups CarpetRegridTest Implements: CarpetRegridTest Inherits: grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups CarpetSlab Implements: Hyperslab 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CarpetTracker Implements: CarpetTracker Inherits: SphericalSurface CarpetRegrid2 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CartGrid3D Implements: grid Inherits: coordbase 2 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Cartoon2D Implements: cartoon2d 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups Constants Implements: Constants 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Convert_to_HydroBase Implements: Convert_to_HydroBase Inherits: grid HydroBase ADMBase IllinoisGRMHD 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CoordBase Implements: CoordBase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CoordGauge Implements: CoordGauge 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Coordinates Implements: Coordinates Inherits: grid 10 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CoordinatesSymmetry Implements: CoordinatesSymmetry 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups CycleClock Implements: CycleClock 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups DemoInterp Implements: DemoInterp 0 Public, 0 Protected, 9 Private variable groups Dissipation Implements: Dissipation Inherits: grid SphericalSurface SpaceMask 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups DistortedBHIVP Implements: distortedbhivp Inherits: ADMBase grid StaticConformal 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups EHFinder Implements: ehfinder Inherits: grid admbase coordgauge staticconformal spacemask boundary 0 Public, 0 Protected, 54 Private variable groups EOS_Base Implements: EOS_Base 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups EOS_Hybrid Implements: EOS_Hybrid Inherits: HydroBase EOS_2d_Polytrope 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups EOS_IdealFluid Implements: EOS_Ideal_Fluid Inherits: EOS_Base 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups EOS_Omni Implements: EOS_Omni 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups EOS_Polytrope Implements: EOS_2d_Polytrope Inherits: EOS_Base 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups EinsteinExact_Test Implements: EinsteinExact_Test 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups EllBase Implements: ellbase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups EllSOR Implements: ellsor Inherits: ellbase boundary 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Exact Implements: exact Inherits: admbase grid coordgauge staticconformal Friend of: ADMCoupling 0 Public, 2 Protected, 3 Private variable groups Extract Implements: extract Inherits: grid ADMBase staticconformal io 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups FFTW3 Implements: FFTW3 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups FleshInfo Implements: FleshInfo 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Formaline Implements: Formaline 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Fortran Implements: Fortran 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups GRHydro Implements: GRHydro Inherits: ADMBase Boundary SpaceMask Tmunubase HydroBase 52 Public, 0 Protected, 38 Private variable groups GRHydro_InitData Implements: GRHydro_init_data Inherits: GRHydro grid EOS_Omni 0 Public, 3 Protected, 1 Private variable groups GSL Implements: GSL 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups GaugeWave Implements: GaugeWave Inherits: admbase Boundary GenericFD Grid 6 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups GenericFD Implements: GenericFD 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups GlobalDerivative Implements: GlobalDerivative Inherits: grid SummationByParts Coordinates 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups HDF5 Implements: HDF5 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups HTTPD Implements: HTTPD Inherits: Socket 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups HTTPDExtra Implements: http_utils 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups HelloWorld Implements: helloworld 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups HighOrderWaveTest Implements: HighOrderWaveTest 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups HydroBase Implements: HydroBase Inherits: InitBase 13 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Hydro_Analysis Implements: Hydro_Analysis Inherits: Grid HydroBase 9 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Hydro_InitExcision Implements: Hydro_InitExcision Inherits: HydroBase Grid SpaceMask 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Hydro_RNSID Implements: hydro_rnsid Inherits: ADMBase HydroBase GRHydro 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDAnalyticBH Implements: idanalyticbh Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal Grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDAxiBrillBH Implements: idaxibrillbh Inherits: ADMBase grid StaticConformal 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDAxiOddBrillBH Implements: axiodd Inherits: ADMBase grid StaticConformal 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups IDBrillData Implements: IDBrillData Inherits: grid ADMBase StaticConformal ellbase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups IDConstraintViolate Implements: idconstraintviolate Inherits: admbase grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDFileADM Implements: IDFileADM Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDLinearWaves Implements: idlinearwaves Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal Grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDScalarWave Implements: idscalarwave Inherits: wavetoy grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDScalarWaveC Implements: idscalarwave Inherits: wavetoy grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDScalarWaveCXX Implements: idscalarwave Inherits: wavetoy grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IDScalarWaveElliptic Implements: IDScalarWaveElliptic Inherits: Grid WaveToy EllBase IDScalarWave 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups IDWaveMoL Implements: idwavemol Inherits: wavemol grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ID_converter_ILGRMHD Implements: ID_converter_ILGRMHD Inherits: ADMBase Boundary SpaceMask Tmunubase HydroBase grid IllinoisGRMHD 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IOASCII Implements: IOASCII 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IOBasic Implements: IOBasic Inherits: IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups IOHDF5 Implements: IOHDF5 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IOHDF5Util Implements: IOHDF5Util Inherits: IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IOJpeg Implements: IOJpeg Inherits: IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IOUtil Implements: IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups IllinoisGRMHD Implements: IllinoisGRMHD Inherits: ADMBase Boundary SpaceMask Tmunubase HydroBase grid 12 Public, 0 Protected, 10 Private variable groups InitBase Implements: InitBase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups InterpToArray Implements: InterpToArray 7 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Interpolate2 Implements: Interpolate Inherits: Coordinates grid 1 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups KerrSchild Implements: KerrSchild Inherits: admbase Boundary GenericFD Grid 6 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups LAPACK Implements: LAPACK 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups LORENE Implements: LORENE 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups LlamaWaveToy Implements: LlamaWaveToy Inherits: grid Coordinates GlobalDerivative SummationByParts Interpolate 0 Public, 0 Protected, 22 Private variable groups LocalInterp Implements: LocalInterp 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups LocalInterp2 Implements: LocalInterp 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups LocalReduce Implements: LocalReduce 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups LoopControl Implements: LoopControl Inherits: CycleClock 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_ADMConstraints Implements: ML_ADMConstraints Inherits: ADMBase Boundary GenericFD Grid TmunuBase 2 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_ADMQuantities Implements: ML_ADMQuantities Inherits: ADMBase Boundary GenericFD Grid ML_BSSN TmunuBase 2 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_BSSN Implements: ML_BSSN Inherits: ADMBase Boundary GenericFD Grid TmunuBase 23 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_BSSN_Helper Implements: ML_BSSN_Helper Inherits: ADMBase CoordGauge ML_BSSN 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_BSSN_Test Implements: ML_BSSN_Test 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_CCZ4 Implements: ML_CCZ4 Inherits: ADMBase Boundary GenericFD Grid TmunuBase 25 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_CCZ4_Helper Implements: ML_CCZ4_Helper Inherits: ADMBase CoordGauge ML_CCZ4 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_CCZ4_Test Implements: ML_BSSN_Test 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_WaveToy Implements: ML_WaveToy Inherits: Boundary GenericFD Grid 5 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ML_WaveToy_Test Implements: ML_WaveToy_Test 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups MPI Implements: MPI 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups MemSpeed Implements: MemSpeed 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Meudon_Bin_BH Implements: ID_Bin_BH Inherits: grid SummationByParts ADMBase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Meudon_Bin_NS Implements: Meudon_Bin_NS Inherits: grid SummationByParts ADMBase HydroBase 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Meudon_Mag_NS Implements: ID_Mag_NS Inherits: grid ADMBase HydroBase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Minkowski Implements: Minkowski Inherits: admbase Boundary GenericFD Grid 6 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups MoL Implements: MethodOfLines 0 Public, 0 Protected, 9 Private variable groups ModifiedSchwarzschildBL Implements: ModifiedSchwarzschildBL Inherits: admbase Boundary GenericFD Grid 6 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Multipole Implements: multipole Inherits: Grid 4 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups NaNCatcher Implements: NaNCatcher 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups NaNChecker Implements: NaNChecker Inherits: Reduce 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups NewRad Implements: NewRad 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Nice Implements: nice 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups NoExcision Implements: NoExcision Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal grid SphericalSurface Boundary 0 Public, 0 Protected, 16 Private variable groups NoMPI Implements: NoMPI 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Noise Implements: Noise Inherits: grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Norms Implements: Norms 0 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups NullConstr Implements: NullConstr Inherits: NullGrid NullVars NullInterp 9 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups NullDecomp Implements: NullDecomp Inherits: NullGrid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups NullEvolve Implements: NullEvolve Inherits: NullInterp NullGrid NullVars Time Friend of: NullSHRExtract 0 Public, 0 Protected, 7 Private variable groups NullExact Implements: NullExact Inherits: NullVars NullGrid NullNews NullConstr NullInterp NullEvolve Friend of: NullSHRExtract 0 Public, 0 Protected, 37 Private variable groups NullGrid Implements: NullGrid 10 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups NullInterp Implements: NullInterp Inherits: NullGrid 4 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups NullNews Implements: NullNews Inherits: NullGrid NullVars NullInterp 18 Public, 0 Protected, 7 Private variable groups NullPsiInt Implements: NullPsiInt Inherits: NullVars NullGrid NullNews NullInterp NullEvolve 3 Public, 0 Protected, 4 Private variable groups NullSHRExtract Implements: NullSHRExtract Inherits: NullInterp NullGrid NullVars 8 Public, 20 Protected, 27 Private variable groups NullVars Implements: NullVars 4 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups OpenSSL Implements: OpenSSL 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Outflow Implements: outflow Inherits: ADMBase HydroBase SphericalSurface 0 Public, 0 Protected, 5 Private variable groups PAPI Implements: PAPI 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups PUGH Implements: Driver 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups PUGHInterp Implements: Interp 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups PUGHReduce Implements: Reduce 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups PUGHSlab Implements: Hyperslab 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Periodic Implements: Periodic 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups PeriodicCarpet Implements: PeriodicCarpet Inherits: grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Poisson Implements: Poisson Inherits: boundary grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups PunctureTracker Implements: PunctureTracker Inherits: ADMBase CarpetRegrid2 SphericalSurface 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups QuasiLocalMeasures Implements: QuasiLocalMeasures Inherits: ADMBase SphericalSurface TmunuBase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 23 Private variable groups ReductionTest Implements: ReductionTest Inherits: GRHydro grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups ReductionTest2 Implements: ReductionTest2 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups ReductionTest3 Implements: ReductionTest3 Inherits: grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups ReflectionSymmetry Implements: ReflectionSymmetry 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups RegridSyncTest Implements: RegridSyncTest 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups RotatingDBHIVP Implements: rotatingdbhivp Inherits: ADMBase grid StaticConformal 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups RotatingSymmetry180 Implements: RotatingSymmetry180 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups RotatingSymmetry90 Implements: RotatingSymmetry90 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SampleBoundary Implements: LinExtrapBnd 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SampleIO Implements: SampleIO Inherits: IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Seed_Magnetic_Fields Implements: seed_magnetic_fields Inherits: grid ADMBase HydroBase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SetMask_SphericalSurface Implements: SetMask_SphericalSurface Inherits: HydroBase SphericalSurface 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups ShiftedGaugeWave Implements: ShiftedGaugeWave Inherits: admbase Boundary GenericFD Grid 6 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Slab Implements: Slab 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SlabTest Implements: SlabTest Inherits: Slab 0 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups Socket Implements: Socket 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SpaceMask Implements: SpaceMask Inherits: grid 2 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SphericalHarmonicDecomp Implements: SphericalHarmonicDecomp 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SphericalHarmonicRecon Implements: SphericalHarmonicRecon 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SphericalHarmonicReconGen Implements: SphericalHarmonicReconGen 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SphericalSurface Implements: SphericalSurface Inherits: grid 9 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups StaticConformal Implements: StaticConformal Inherits: grid 4 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SummationByParts Implements: SummationByParts 2 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SymBase Implements: SymBase 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups SystemStatistics Implements: SystemStatistics 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups SystemTopology Implements: SystemTopology 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TATelliptic Implements: TATelliptic 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TGRtensor Implements: TGRtensor 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TOVSolver Implements: TOVSolver Inherits: ADMBase HydroBase Constants StaticConformal 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TensorTypes Implements: TensorTypes 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TerminationTrigger Implements: TerminationTrigger 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups TestArrays Implements: Arrays 0 Public, 0 Protected, 35 Private variable groups TestCarpetGridInfo Implements: TestCarpetGridInfo 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestComplex Implements: testcomplex 0 Public, 0 Protected, 6 Private variable groups TestCoordinates Implements: testgrid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups TestFortranCrayPointers Implements: TestFortranCrayPointers 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups TestFortranDependencies1 Implements: TestFortranDependencies1 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestFortranDependencies2 Implements: TestFortranDependencies2 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestFpointerNULL Implements: TestFpointerNULL 0 Public, 0 Protected, 2 Private variable groups TestFreeF90 Implements: TestFreeF90 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestGlobalReduce Implements: testglobalreduce Inherits: grid 10 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestInclude1 Implements: include1 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestInclude2 Implements: include2 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestLocalInterp2 Implements: TestLocalInterp2 Inherits: Grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups TestLocalReduce Implements: TestLocalReduce 2 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestLoop Implements: TestLoop Inherits: grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups TestLoopControl Implements: TestLoopControl Inherits: grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups TestMath Implements: TestMath 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestMoL Implements: TestMoL Inherits: MethodOfLines 0 Public, 0 Protected, 16 Private variable groups TestPar Implements: TestPar 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestReduce Implements: testreduce 0 Public, 0 Protected, 8 Private variable groups TestSchedule Implements: TestSchedule 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestStrings Implements: teststrings 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestTable Implements: TestTable 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestTimers Implements: testtimers 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TestTypes Implements: TestTypes 0 Public, 0 Protected, 11 Private variable groups Time Implements: time 1 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups TimerInfo Implements: timerinfo 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TimerReport Implements: timerreport 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Timers Implements: Timers 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups TmunuBase Implements: TmunuBase Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal Friend of: ADMCoupling 4 Public, 4 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Trigger Implements: trigger Inherits: IO 0 Public, 0 Protected, 1 Private variable groups TwoPunctures Implements: TwoPunctures Inherits: ADMBase StaticConformal grid 2 Public, 0 Protected, 3 Private variable groups Vaidya2 Implements: Vaidya2 Inherits: admbase Boundary GenericFD Grid 6 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Vectors Implements: Vectors 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WatchDog Implements: WatchDog 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveBinarySource Implements: binarysource Inherits: wavetoy grid 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveExtractL Implements: WaveExtractL Inherits: grid admbase staticconformal io sphericalsurface 0 Public, 0 Protected, 16 Private variable groups WaveMoL Implements: wavemol 5 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveToy1DF77 Implements: wavetoy1d Inherits: boundary 0 Public, 0 Protected, 4 Private variable groups WaveToy2DF77 Implements: wavetoy2d Inherits: boundary 0 Public, 0 Protected, 4 Private variable groups WaveToyC Implements: wavetoy Inherits: grid 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveToyCXX Implements: wavetoy Inherits: grid 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveToyExtra Implements: wavetoyextra Inherits: wavetoy 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveToyF77 Implements: wavetoy Inherits: grid 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveToyF90 Implements: wavetoy Inherits: grid 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WaveToyFreeF90 Implements: wavetoy Inherits: grid 1 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups WeylScal4 Implements: WeylScal4 Inherits: admbase Boundary GenericFD Grid methodoflines 18 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups hwloc Implements: hwloc 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups libjpeg Implements: libjpeg 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups pthreads Implements: PTHREADS 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups zlib Implements: zlib 0 Public, 0 Protected, 0 Private variable groups Parsing parameter files... ADMAnalysis 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 4 Private parameters ADMBase 0 Global, 18 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ADMCoupling 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ADMDerivatives 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 6 Private parameters ADMMacros 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ADMMass 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 17 Private parameters AEILocalInterp 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters AHFinder 0 Global, 2 Restricted, 87 Private parameters AHFinderDirect 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 154 Private parameters BLAS 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Boundary 0 Global, 8 Restricted, 0 Private parameters CT_Analytic 0 Global, 67 Restricted, 1 Private parameters CT_MultiLevel 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 60 Private parameters Cactus 0 Global, 6 Restricted, 13 Private parameters CalcK 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 6 Private parameters Carpet 0 Global, 4 Restricted, 94 Private parameters CarpetEvolutionMask 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 6 Private parameters CarpetIOASCII 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 63 Private parameters CarpetIOBasic 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 15 Private parameters CarpetIOHDF5 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 77 Private parameters CarpetIOScalar 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 9 Private parameters CarpetIntegrateTest 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 2 Private parameters CarpetInterp 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters CarpetInterp2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters CarpetLib 0 Global, 5 Restricted, 31 Private parameters CarpetMask 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 8 Private parameters CarpetProlongateTest 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 16 Private parameters CarpetReduce 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters CarpetRegrid 0 Global, 5 Restricted, 65 Private parameters CarpetRegrid2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 135 Private parameters CarpetRegridTest 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters CarpetSlab 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters CarpetTracker 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters CartGrid3D 0 Global, 23 Restricted, 10 Private parameters Cartoon2D 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 12 Private parameters Constants 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Convert_to_HydroBase 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters CoordBase 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 44 Private parameters CoordGauge 0 Global, 2 Restricted, 1 Private parameters Coordinates 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 71 Private parameters CoordinatesSymmetry 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 6 Private parameters CycleClock 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters DemoInterp 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters Dissipation 0 Global, 18 Restricted, 0 Private parameters DistortedBHIVP 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 11 Private parameters EHFinder 0 Global, 3 Restricted, 56 Private parameters EOS_Base 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters EOS_Hybrid 0 Global, 3 Restricted, 0 Private parameters EOS_IdealFluid 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters EOS_Omni 0 Global, 28 Restricted, 0 Private parameters EOS_Polytrope 0 Global, 4 Restricted, 0 Private parameters EinsteinExact_Test 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters EllBase 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters EllSOR 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Exact 0 Global, 93 Restricted, 19 Private parameters Extract 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 30 Private parameters FFTW3 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters FleshInfo 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Formaline 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 28 Private parameters Fortran 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters GRHydro 0 Global, 125 Restricted, 3 Private parameters GRHydro_InitData 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 85 Private parameters GSL 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters GaugeWave 0 Global, 29 Restricted, 1 Private parameters GenericFD 0 Global, 13 Restricted, 0 Private parameters GlobalDerivative 0 Global, 5 Restricted, 0 Private parameters HDF5 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters HTTPD 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 22 Private parameters HTTPDExtra 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters HelloWorld 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters HighOrderWaveTest 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters HydroBase 0 Global, 17 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Hydro_Analysis 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 15 Private parameters Hydro_InitExcision 0 Global, 11 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Hydro_RNSID 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 17 Private parameters IDAnalyticBH 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 23 Private parameters IDAxiBrillBH 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 20 Private parameters IDAxiOddBrillBH 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 17 Private parameters IDBrillData 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 31 Private parameters IDConstraintViolate 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters IDFileADM 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters IDLinearWaves 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 11 Private parameters IDScalarWave 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 6 Private parameters IDScalarWaveC 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 6 Private parameters IDScalarWaveCXX 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 6 Private parameters IDScalarWaveElliptic 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters IDWaveMoL 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 17 Private parameters ID_converter_ILGRMHD 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters IOASCII 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 35 Private parameters IOBasic 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 13 Private parameters IOHDF5 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters IOHDF5Util 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters IOJpeg 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 33 Private parameters IOUtil 0 Global, 59 Restricted, 2 Private parameters IllinoisGRMHD 0 Global, 15 Restricted, 1 Private parameters InitBase 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters InterpToArray 0 Global, 93 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Interpolate2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 11 Private parameters KerrSchild 0 Global, 29 Restricted, 1 Private parameters LAPACK 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters LORENE 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters LlamaWaveToy 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 35 Private parameters LocalInterp 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters LocalInterp2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters LocalReduce 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters LoopControl 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 20 Private parameters ML_ADMConstraints 0 Global, 9 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ML_ADMQuantities 0 Global, 10 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ML_BSSN 0 Global, 71 Restricted, 137 Private parameters ML_BSSN_Helper 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters ML_BSSN_Test 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ML_CCZ4 0 Global, 74 Restricted, 145 Private parameters ML_CCZ4_Helper 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters ML_CCZ4_Test 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ML_WaveToy 0 Global, 21 Restricted, 17 Private parameters ML_WaveToy_Test 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters MPI 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters MemSpeed 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 2 Private parameters Meudon_Bin_BH 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters Meudon_Bin_NS 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters Meudon_Mag_NS 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters Minkowski 0 Global, 27 Restricted, 1 Private parameters MoL 0 Global, 9 Restricted, 26 Private parameters ModifiedSchwarzschildBL 0 Global, 29 Restricted, 1 Private parameters Multipole 0 Global, 26 Restricted, 0 Private parameters NaNCatcher 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters NaNChecker 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 11 Private parameters NewRad 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters Nice 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters NoExcision 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 27 Private parameters NoMPI 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Noise 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 7 Private parameters Norms 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 4 Private parameters NullConstr 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters NullDecomp 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 2 Private parameters NullEvolve 0 Global, 15 Restricted, 31 Private parameters NullExact 0 Global, 4 Restricted, 14 Private parameters NullGrid 0 Global, 8 Restricted, 0 Private parameters NullInterp 0 Global, 3 Restricted, 7 Private parameters NullNews 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 21 Private parameters NullPsiInt 0 Global, 2 Restricted, 1 Private parameters NullSHRExtract 0 Global, 4 Restricted, 14 Private parameters NullVars 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters OpenSSL 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Outflow 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 19 Private parameters PAPI 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 11 Private parameters PUGH 0 Global, 4 Restricted, 51 Private parameters PUGHInterp 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters PUGHReduce 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters PUGHSlab 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Periodic 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 8 Private parameters PeriodicCarpet 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters Poisson 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 4 Private parameters PunctureTracker 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 10 Private parameters QuasiLocalMeasures 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 13 Private parameters ReductionTest 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ReductionTest2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ReductionTest3 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters ReflectionSymmetry 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 13 Private parameters RegridSyncTest 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters RotatingDBHIVP 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 13 Private parameters RotatingSymmetry180 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 8 Private parameters RotatingSymmetry90 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 4 Private parameters SampleBoundary 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters SampleIO 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters Seed_Magnetic_Fields 0 Global, 7 Restricted, 0 Private parameters SetMask_SphericalSurface 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters ShiftedGaugeWave 0 Global, 29 Restricted, 1 Private parameters Slab 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 2 Private parameters SlabTest 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Socket 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters SpaceMask 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters SphericalHarmonicDecomp 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 18 Private parameters SphericalHarmonicRecon 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 10 Private parameters SphericalHarmonicReconGen 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 45 Private parameters SphericalSurface 0 Global, 15 Restricted, 9 Private parameters StaticConformal 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters SummationByParts 0 Global, 23 Restricted, 0 Private parameters SymBase 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters SystemStatistics 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters SystemTopology 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 2 Private parameters TATelliptic 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TGRtensor 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TOVSolver 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 27 Private parameters TensorTypes 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TerminationTrigger 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 10 Private parameters TestArrays 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 20 Private parameters TestCarpetGridInfo 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 2 Private parameters TestComplex 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters TestCoordinates 0 Global, 2 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestFortranCrayPointers 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestFortranDependencies1 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestFortranDependencies2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestFpointerNULL 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestFreeF90 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestGlobalReduce 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 11 Private parameters TestInclude1 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestInclude2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestLocalInterp2 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters TestLocalReduce 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters TestLoop 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestLoopControl 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestMath 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestMoL 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 4 Private parameters TestPar 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 16 Private parameters TestReduce 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestSchedule 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestStrings 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestTable 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters TestTimers 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters TestTypes 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 4 Private parameters Time 0 Global, 2 Restricted, 5 Private parameters TimerInfo 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 3 Private parameters TimerReport 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 11 Private parameters Timers 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 6 Private parameters TmunuBase 0 Global, 2 Restricted, 3 Private parameters Trigger 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 18 Private parameters TwoPunctures 0 Global, 33 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Vaidya2 0 Global, 29 Restricted, 1 Private parameters Vectors 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters WatchDog 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 1 Private parameters WaveBinarySource 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters WaveExtractL 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 53 Private parameters WaveMoL 0 Global, 2 Restricted, 1 Private parameters WaveToy1DF77 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 4 Private parameters WaveToy2DF77 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 5 Private parameters WaveToyC 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters WaveToyCXX 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters WaveToyExtra 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 2 Private parameters WaveToyF77 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters WaveToyF90 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters WaveToyFreeF90 0 Global, 1 Restricted, 0 Private parameters WeylScal4 0 Global, 30 Restricted, 3 Private parameters hwloc 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters libjpeg 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters pthreads 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters zlib 0 Global, 0 Restricted, 0 Private parameters Parsing schedule files... ADMAnalysis 15 schedule blocks. ADMBase 27 schedule blocks. ADMCoupling 0 schedule blocks. ADMDerivatives 7 schedule blocks. ADMMacros 1 schedule blocks. ADMMass 10 schedule blocks. AEILocalInterp 1 schedule blocks. AHFinder 7 schedule blocks. AHFinderDirect 34 schedule blocks. BLAS 0 schedule blocks. Boundary 6 schedule blocks. CT_Analytic 13 schedule blocks. CT_MultiLevel 1 schedule blocks. Cactus 0 schedule blocks. CalcK 5 schedule blocks. Carpet 6 schedule blocks. CarpetEvolutionMask 7 schedule blocks. CarpetIOASCII 2 schedule blocks. CarpetIOBasic 2 schedule blocks. CarpetIOHDF5 10 schedule blocks. CarpetIOScalar 2 schedule blocks. CarpetIntegrateTest 3 schedule blocks. CarpetInterp 1 schedule blocks. CarpetInterp2 0 schedule blocks. CarpetLib 4 schedule blocks. CarpetMask 4 schedule blocks. CarpetProlongateTest 9 schedule blocks. CarpetReduce 15 schedule blocks. CarpetRegrid 1 schedule blocks. CarpetRegrid2 2 schedule blocks. CarpetRegridTest 3 schedule blocks. CarpetSlab 0 schedule blocks. CarpetTracker 1 schedule blocks. CartGrid3D 11 schedule blocks. Cartoon2D 6 schedule blocks. Constants 0 schedule blocks. Convert_to_HydroBase 2 schedule blocks. CoordBase 1 schedule blocks. CoordGauge 8 schedule blocks. Coordinates 26 schedule blocks. CoordinatesSymmetry 2 schedule blocks. CycleClock 1 schedule blocks. DemoInterp 6 schedule blocks. Dissipation 6 schedule blocks. DistortedBHIVP 2 schedule blocks. EHFinder 86 schedule blocks. EOS_Base 0 schedule blocks. EOS_Hybrid 2 schedule blocks. EOS_IdealFluid 1 schedule blocks. EOS_Omni 6 schedule blocks. EOS_Polytrope 1 schedule blocks. EinsteinExact_Test 0 schedule blocks. EllBase 1 schedule blocks. EllSOR 1 schedule blocks. Exact 13 schedule blocks. Extract 2 schedule blocks. FFTW3 0 schedule blocks. FleshInfo 4 schedule blocks. Formaline 10 schedule blocks. Fortran 1 schedule blocks. GRHydro 145 schedule blocks. GRHydro_InitData 35 schedule blocks. GSL 0 schedule blocks. GaugeWave 10 schedule blocks. GenericFD 0 schedule blocks. GlobalDerivative 2 schedule blocks. HDF5 0 schedule blocks. HTTPD 7 schedule blocks. HTTPDExtra 1 schedule blocks. HelloWorld 1 schedule blocks. HighOrderWaveTest 0 schedule blocks. HydroBase 22 schedule blocks. Hydro_Analysis 14 schedule blocks. Hydro_InitExcision 4 schedule blocks. Hydro_RNSID 2 schedule blocks. IDAnalyticBH 6 schedule blocks. IDAxiBrillBH 2 schedule blocks. IDAxiOddBrillBH 2 schedule blocks. IDBrillData 3 schedule blocks. IDConstraintViolate 2 schedule blocks. IDFileADM 2 schedule blocks. IDLinearWaves 8 schedule blocks. IDScalarWave 3 schedule blocks. IDScalarWaveC 2 schedule blocks. IDScalarWaveCXX 2 schedule blocks. IDScalarWaveElliptic 1 schedule blocks. IDWaveMoL 2 schedule blocks. ID_converter_ILGRMHD 5 schedule blocks. IOASCII 3 schedule blocks. IOBasic 2 schedule blocks. IOHDF5 5 schedule blocks. IOHDF5Util 2 schedule blocks. IOJpeg 2 schedule blocks. IOUtil 4 schedule blocks. IllinoisGRMHD 13 schedule blocks. InitBase 0 schedule blocks. InterpToArray 1 schedule blocks. Interpolate2 7 schedule blocks. KerrSchild 10 schedule blocks. LAPACK 0 schedule blocks. LORENE 0 schedule blocks. LlamaWaveToy 14 schedule blocks. LocalInterp 1 schedule blocks. LocalInterp2 1 schedule blocks. LocalReduce 1 schedule blocks. LoopControl 4 schedule blocks. ML_ADMConstraints 12 schedule blocks. ML_ADMQuantities 12 schedule blocks. ML_BSSN 33 schedule blocks. ML_BSSN_Helper 11 schedule blocks. ML_BSSN_Test 0 schedule blocks. ML_CCZ4 33 schedule blocks. ML_CCZ4_Helper 11 schedule blocks. ML_CCZ4_Test 0 schedule blocks. ML_WaveToy 13 schedule blocks. ML_WaveToy_Test 0 schedule blocks. MPI 0 schedule blocks. MemSpeed 1 schedule blocks. Meudon_Bin_BH 2 schedule blocks. Meudon_Bin_NS 1 schedule blocks. Meudon_Mag_NS 2 schedule blocks. Minkowski 10 schedule blocks. MoL 66 schedule blocks. ModifiedSchwarzschildBL 10 schedule blocks. Multipole 5 schedule blocks. NaNCatcher 1 schedule blocks. NaNChecker 10 schedule blocks. NewRad 0 schedule blocks. Nice 1 schedule blocks. NoExcision 23 schedule blocks. NoMPI 0 schedule blocks. Noise 3 schedule blocks. Norms 2 schedule blocks. NullConstr 2 schedule blocks. NullDecomp 1 schedule blocks. NullEvolve 16 schedule blocks. NullExact 14 schedule blocks. NullGrid 4 schedule blocks. NullInterp 3 schedule blocks. NullNews 8 schedule blocks. NullPsiInt 3 schedule blocks. NullSHRExtract 25 schedule blocks. NullVars 0 schedule blocks. OpenSSL 0 schedule blocks. Outflow 2 schedule blocks. PAPI 5 schedule blocks. PUGH 8 schedule blocks. PUGHInterp 1 schedule blocks. PUGHReduce 1 schedule blocks. PUGHSlab 0 schedule blocks. Periodic 2 schedule blocks. PeriodicCarpet 3 schedule blocks. Poisson 5 schedule blocks. PunctureTracker 3 schedule blocks. QuasiLocalMeasures 3 schedule blocks. ReductionTest 5 schedule blocks. ReductionTest2 4 schedule blocks. ReductionTest3 5 schedule blocks. ReflectionSymmetry 2 schedule blocks. RegridSyncTest 5 schedule blocks. RotatingDBHIVP 2 schedule blocks. RotatingSymmetry180 4 schedule blocks. RotatingSymmetry90 4 schedule blocks. SampleBoundary 1 schedule blocks. SampleIO 1 schedule blocks. Seed_Magnetic_Fields 1 schedule blocks. SetMask_SphericalSurface 2 schedule blocks. ShiftedGaugeWave 10 schedule blocks. Slab 3 schedule blocks. SlabTest 1 schedule blocks. Socket 0 schedule blocks. SpaceMask 9 schedule blocks. SphericalHarmonicDecomp 2 schedule blocks. SphericalHarmonicRecon 4 schedule blocks. SphericalHarmonicReconGen 7 schedule blocks. SphericalSurface 7 schedule blocks. StaticConformal 1 schedule blocks. SummationByParts 4 schedule blocks. SymBase 5 schedule blocks. SystemStatistics 1 schedule blocks. SystemTopology 1 schedule blocks. TATelliptic 1 schedule blocks. TGRtensor 0 schedule blocks. TOVSolver 10 schedule blocks. TensorTypes 0 schedule blocks. TerminationTrigger 8 schedule blocks. TestArrays 2 schedule blocks. TestCarpetGridInfo 1 schedule blocks. TestComplex 3 schedule blocks. TestCoordinates 3 schedule blocks. TestFortranCrayPointers 2 schedule blocks. TestFortranDependencies1 0 schedule blocks. TestFortranDependencies2 0 schedule blocks. TestFpointerNULL 1 schedule blocks. TestFreeF90 0 schedule blocks. TestGlobalReduce 12 schedule blocks. TestInclude1 1 schedule blocks. TestInclude2 1 schedule blocks. TestLocalInterp2 3 schedule blocks. TestLocalReduce 3 schedule blocks. TestLoop 3 schedule blocks. TestLoopControl 3 schedule blocks. TestMath 2 schedule blocks. TestMoL 7 schedule blocks. TestPar 2 schedule blocks. TestReduce 5 schedule blocks. TestSchedule 19 schedule blocks. TestStrings 1 schedule blocks. TestTable 1 schedule blocks. TestTimers 3 schedule blocks. TestTypes 2 schedule blocks. Time 7 schedule blocks. TimerInfo 1 schedule blocks. TimerReport 3 schedule blocks. Timers 2 schedule blocks. TmunuBase 7 schedule blocks. Trigger 3 schedule blocks. TwoPunctures 5 schedule blocks. Vaidya2 10 schedule blocks. Vectors 2 schedule blocks. WatchDog 1 schedule blocks. WaveBinarySource 1 schedule blocks. WaveExtractL 17 schedule blocks. WaveMoL 8 schedule blocks. WaveToy1DF77 6 schedule blocks. WaveToy2DF77 6 schedule blocks. WaveToyC 7 schedule blocks. WaveToyCXX 7 schedule blocks. WaveToyExtra 3 schedule blocks. WaveToyF77 7 schedule blocks. WaveToyF90 7 schedule blocks. WaveToyFreeF90 7 schedule blocks. WeylScal4 48 schedule blocks. hwloc 0 schedule blocks. libjpeg 0 schedule blocks. pthreads 0 schedule blocks. zlib 0 schedule blocks. Running any thorn-provided configuration scripts... ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn BLAS: BLAS selected, but BLAS_DIR not set. Checking some places... BLAS not found Using bundled BLAS... Building BLAS BLAS: Preparing directory structure... BLAS: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/BLAS /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch BLAS: Configuring... BLAS: Building... cherk.f:358.30: RTEMP = RTEMP + CONJG(A(L,J))*A(L,J) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cherk.f:370.30: RTEMP = RTEMP + CONJG(A(L,J))*A(L,J) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cher2.f: In function ‘cher2’: cher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,KX,KY  ^ cher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cher.f: In function ‘cher’: cher.f:160:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ chpr2.f: In function ‘chpr2’: chpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,K,KK,KX,KY  ^ chpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] chpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] chpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] chpr.f: In function ‘chpr’: chpr.f:155:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ ctpmv.f: In function ‘ctpmv’: ctpmv.f:166:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ ctbmv.f: In function ‘ctbmv’: ctbmv.f:210:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KPLUS1,KX,L  ^ ctbsv.f: In function ‘ctbsv’: ctbsv.f:213:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KPLUS1,KX,L  ^ ctpsv.f: In function ‘ctpsv’: ctpsv.f:168:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ ctrmv.f: In function ‘ctrmv’: ctrmv.f:171:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ ctrsv.f: In function ‘ctrsv’: ctrsv.f:173:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ drotmg.f: In function ‘drotmg’: drotmg.f:225:0: warning: ‘dh22’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DH22 = DH22*GAM  ^ drotmg.f:224:0: warning: ‘dh21’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DH21 = DH21*GAM  ^ drotmg.f:239:0: warning: ‘dh12’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DPARAM(4) = DH12  ^ drotmg.f:241:0: warning: ‘dh11’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DPARAM(2) = DH11  ^ drotmg.f:209:0: warning: ‘dflag’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF (DFLAG.EQ.ZERO) THEN  ^ dspr2.f: In function ‘dspr2’: dspr2.f:245:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] AP(K) = AP(K) + X(IX)*TEMP1 + Y(IY)*TEMP2  ^ dspr2.f:245:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dspr2.f:167:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,K,KK,KX,KY  ^ dspr2.f:167:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dspr.f: In function ‘dspr’: dspr.f:152:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ dsyr2.f: In function ‘dsyr2’: dsyr2.f:252:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A(I,J) = A(I,J) + X(IX)*TEMP1 + Y(IY)*TEMP2  ^ dsyr2.f:252:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dsyr2.f:277:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF ((X(JX).NE.ZERO) .OR. (Y(JY).NE.ZERO)) THEN  ^ dsyr2.f:172:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,KX,KY  ^ dsyr.f: In function ‘dsyr’: dsyr.f:157:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ dtpmv.f: In function ‘dtpmv’: dtpmv.f:333:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ dtbmv.f: In function ‘dtbmv’: dtbmv.f:378:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ dtpsv.f: In function ‘dtpsv’: dtpsv.f:270:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF (X(JX).NE.ZERO) THEN  ^ dtbsv.f: In function ‘dtbsv’: dtbsv.f:353:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ dtrmv.f: In function ‘dtrmv’: dtrmv.f:324:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ dtrsv.f: In function ‘dtrsv’: dtrsv.f:265:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF (X(JX).NE.ZERO) THEN  ^ sdsdot.f:228.18: SDSDOT = DSDOT 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) sdsdot.f:253.15: SDSDOT = DSDOT 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) srotmg.f: In function ‘srotmg’: srotmg.f:225:0: warning: ‘sh22’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SH22 = SH22*GAM  ^ srotmg.f:224:0: warning: ‘sh21’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SH21 = SH21*GAM  ^ srotmg.f:239:0: warning: ‘sh12’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SPARAM(4) = SH12  ^ srotmg.f:241:0: warning: ‘sh11’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SPARAM(2) = SH11  ^ srotmg.f:209:0: warning: ‘sflag’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF (SFLAG.EQ.ZERO) THEN  ^ sspr2.f: In function ‘sspr2’: sspr2.f:245:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] AP(K) = AP(K) + X(IX)*TEMP1 + Y(IY)*TEMP2  ^ sspr2.f:245:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sspr2.f:167:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,K,KK,KX,KY  ^ sspr2.f:167:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sspr.f: In function ‘sspr’: sspr.f:152:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ ssyr2.f: In function ‘ssyr2’: ssyr2.f:252:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A(I,J) = A(I,J) + X(IX)*TEMP1 + Y(IY)*TEMP2  ^ ssyr2.f:252:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ssyr2.f:277:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF ((X(JX).NE.ZERO) .OR. (Y(JY).NE.ZERO)) THEN  ^ ssyr2.f:172:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,KX,KY  ^ ssyr.f: In function ‘ssyr’: ssyr.f:157:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ stpmv.f: In function ‘stpmv’: stpmv.f:333:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ stbmv.f: In function ‘stbmv’: stbsv.f: In function ‘stbsv’: stbmv.f:378:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ stbsv.f:353:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ strmv.f: In function ‘strmv’: stpsv.f: In function ‘stpsv’: strmv.f:324:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TEMP = X(JX)  ^ stpsv.f:270:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF (X(JX).NE.ZERO) THEN  ^ strsv.f: In function ‘strsv’: strsv.f:271:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF (X(JX).NE.ZERO) THEN  ^ zher2.f: In function ‘zher2’: zher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,KX,KY  ^ zher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zher2.f:175:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zherk.f:358.30: RTEMP = RTEMP + DCONJG(A(L,J))*A(L,J) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zherk.f:370.30: RTEMP = RTEMP + DCONJG(A(L,J))*A(L,J) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zher.f: In function ‘zher’: zher.f:160:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ zhpr2.f: In function ‘zhpr2’: zhpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘ky’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,IY,J,JX,JY,K,KK,KX,KY  ^ zhpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zhpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘jy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zhpr2.f:170:0: warning: ‘jx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zhpr.f: In function ‘zhpr’: zhpr.f:155:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ ztpmv.f: In function ‘ztpmv’: ztpmv.f:166:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ ztbmv.f: In function ‘ztbmv’: ztbmv.f:210:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KPLUS1,KX,L  ^ ztbsv.f: In function ‘ztbsv’: ztpsv.f: In function ‘ztpsv’: ztpsv.f:168:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,K,KK,KX  ^ ztbsv.f:213:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KPLUS1,KX,L  ^ ztrmv.f: In function ‘ztrmv’: ztrmv.f:171:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ ztrsv.f: In function ‘ztrsv’: ztrsv.f:173:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I,INFO,IX,J,JX,KX  ^ BLAS: Installing... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch BLAS: Cleaning up... BLAS: Done. Finished running configuration script for thorn BLAS. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn FFTW3: FFTW3 selected, but FFTW3_DIR not set. Checking some places... FFTW3 not found Using bundled FFTW3... Finished running configuration script for thorn FFTW3. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn FORTRAN: Found a traditional Fortran cpp Finished running configuration script for thorn FORTRAN. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn GSL: GSL selected, but GSL_DIR not set. Checking pkg-config ... GSL not found. Checking standard paths ... GSL not found. Using bundled GSL... Finished running configuration script for thorn GSL. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn LAPACK: LAPACK selected, but LAPACK_DIR not set. Checking some places... LAPACK not found Using bundled LAPACK... Building LAPACK LAPACK: Preparing directory structure... LAPACK: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LAPACK /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch LAPACK: Configuring... LAPACK: Building... cgbrfsx.f:519.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgebak.f:244.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgebak.f:258.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgbsvx.f: In function ‘cgbsvx’: cgbsvx.f:470:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ cgbsvx.f:485:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ cgebd2.f:251.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cgebd2.f:270.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cgebd2.f:295.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cgebd2.f:314.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cgees.f:288.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgeesx.f:343.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgeev.f:281.21: cgeevx.f:404.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) 1 cgeesx.f: In function ‘cgeesx’: cgeesx.f:272:0: warning: ‘maxwrk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ ITAU, IWRK, LWRK, MAXWRK, MINWRK  ^ Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgegv.f:693.20: SBETA = ( SCALE*BETA( JC ) )*BNRM 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cgehrd.f: In function ‘cgehrd’: cgehrd.f:300:0: warning: ‘nx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 40 I = ILO, IHI - 1 - NX, NB  ^ cgelss.f:272.28: LWORK_CGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:276.28: LWORK_CUNMQR=DUM(1) 1 cgelsd.f: In function ‘cgelsd’: Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:290.28: LWORK_CGEBRD=DUM(1) cgelsd.f:466:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:294.28: LWORK_CUNMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:298.28: LWORK_CUNGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:316.31: LWORK_CGELQF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:320.31: LWORK_CGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:324.31: LWORK_CUNMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:328.31: LWORK_CUNGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:332.31: LWORK_CUNMLQ=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:351.31: LWORK_CGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:355.31: LWORK_CUNMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f:359.31: LWORK_CUNGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgelss.f: In function ‘cgelss’: cgelss.f:447:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ cgerfsx.f:496.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:325.25: LWORK_CGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:328.27: LWORK_CUNGQR_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:330.27: LWORK_CUNGQR_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:334.25: LWORK_CGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:338.27: LWORK_CUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:341.27: LWORK_CUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:449.28: LWORK_CGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:454.33: LWORK_CUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:460.33: LWORK_CUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:475.25: LWORK_CGELQF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:478.27: LWORK_CUNGLQ_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:480.27: LWORK_CUNGLQ_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:484.25: LWORK_CGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:488.27: LWORK_CUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:492.27: LWORK_CUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:598.28: LWORK_CGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:604.32: LWORK_CUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvd.f:610.32: LWORK_CUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgesvx.f: In function ‘cgesvx’: cgesvx.f:443:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ cgesvx.f:458:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ cgetc2.f: In function ‘cgetc2’: cgetc2.f:135:0: warning: ‘smin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL BIGNUM, EPS, SMIN, SMLNUM, XMAX  ^ cgetc2.f:186:0: warning: ‘jpv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL CSWAP( N, A( 1, JPV ), 1, A( 1, I ), 1 )  ^ cgetc2.f:180:0: warning: ‘ipv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL CSWAP( N, A( IPV, 1 ), LDA, A( I, 1 ), LDA )  ^ cggbak.f:259.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggbak.f:269.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggbak.f:283.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggbak.f:293.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggbal.f:541.14: IR = LSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, LSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggbal.f:549.14: JC = RSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, RSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggglm.f:288.13: LOPT = WORK( M+NP+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgglse.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( P+MN+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggqrf.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cggrqf.f:281.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cgghrd.f: In function ‘cgghrd’: cgghrd.f:339:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ )  ^ cgesvd.f: In function ‘cgesvd’: cgesvd.f:664:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ cgesvd.f:247:0: warning: ‘wrkbl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ NRVT, WRKBL  ^ chbevd.f:326.18: W( 1 ) = AB( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chbev.f:226.21: W( 1 ) = AB( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chbev.f:228.21: W( 1 ) = AB( KD+1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chbevx.f:378.21: W( 1 ) = CTMP1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chbtrd.f:462.21: D( I ) = AB( KD1, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chbtrd.f:669.21: D( I ) = AB( 1, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheequb.f:263.16: cheev.f:227.18: AVG = AVG + S( I )*WORK( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheequb.f:280.15: C1 = ( N-2 ) * ( WORK( I ) - T*SI ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheequb.f:281.15: C0 = -(T*SI)*SI + 2*WORK( I )*SI - N*AVG 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheequb.f:315.16: AVG = AVG + ( U + WORK( I ) ) * D / N 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheevd.f:320.18: W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheevx.f:377.21: W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheevx.f:382.24: W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cheevx.f: In function ‘cheevx’: cheevx.f:551:0: warning: ‘lwkopt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WORK( 1 ) = LWKOPT  ^ chegs2.f:199.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegs2.f:200.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegs2.f:229.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegs2.f:230.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegs2.f:254.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegs2.f:255.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegs2.f:274.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegs2.f:275.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chegvd.f:366.13: LOPT = MAX( REAL( LOPT ), REAL( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) chegvd.f:367.14: LROPT = MAX( REAL( LROPT ), REAL( RWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) chegvd.f:368.14: LIOPT = MAX( REAL( LIOPT ), REAL( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cherfsx.f:481.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) chetd2.f:251.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetd2.f:279.23: D( I+1 ) = A( I+1, I+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetd2.f:282.18: D( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetd2.f:295.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetd2.f:324.21: D( I ) = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetd2.f:327.18: D( N ) = A( N, N ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetrd.f:331.24: D( J ) = A( J, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetrd.f:363.24: D( J ) = A( J, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chetf2.f: In function ‘chetf2’: chetf2.f:484:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] JMAX = IMAX + ICAMAX( N-IMAX, A( IMAX+1, IMAX ), 1 )  ^ chpevd.f:306.18: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpev.f:209.18: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chbgst.f: In function ‘chbgst’: chbgst.f:602:0: warning: ‘j2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 240 J = N - 1, J2 + KA, -1  ^ chpevx.f:331.21: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpevx.f:335.24: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpgvd.f:341.14: LWMIN = MAX( REAL( LWMIN ), REAL( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) chpgvd.f:342.15: LRWMIN = MAX( REAL( LRWMIN ), REAL( RWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) chpgvd.f:343.15: LIWMIN = MAX( REAL( LIWMIN ), REAL( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) chpgst.f:188.21: BJJ = BP( JJ ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpgst.f:209.21: AKK = AP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpgst.f:210.21: BKK = BP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpgst.f:240.21: AKK = AP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpgst.f:241.21: BKK = BP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpgst.f:264.21: AJJ = AP( JJ ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chpgst.f:265.21: BJJ = BP( JJ ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chgeqz.f: In function ‘chgeqz’: chgeqz.f:854:0: warning: ‘ilz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILZ )  ^ chgeqz.f:796:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ ) THEN  ^ chgeqz.f:702:0: warning: ‘ilschr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( .NOT.ILSCHR ) THEN  ^ chptrd.f:227.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chptrd.f:252.23: D( I+1 ) = AP( I1+I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chptrd.f:256.18: D( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chptrd.f:272.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chptrd.f:299.21: D( I ) = AP( II ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chptrd.f:303.18: D( N ) = AP( II ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clabrd.f:273.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clabrd.f:313.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clabrd.f:357.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clabrd.f:391.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) chptrf.f: In function ‘chptrf’: chptrf.f:541:0: warning: ‘kpc’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] AP( KNC ) = REAL( AP( KPC ) )  ^ chptrf.f:494:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] KPC = NPP - ( N-IMAX+1 )*( N-IMAX+2 ) / 2 + 1  ^ claed8.f: In function ‘claed8’: claed8.f:256:0: warning: ‘jlam’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, IMAX, J, JLAM, JMAX, JP, K2, N1, N1P1, N2  ^ clahr2.f: In function ‘clahr2’: claic1.f:197.21: TMP = SQRT( S*CONJG( S )+C*CONJG( C ) ) 1 clahr2.f:307:0: warning: ‘IMAGPART_EXPR ’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( K+NB, NB ) = EI  ^ Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:251.19: T = C / ( B+SQRT( B*B+C ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:253.19: T = SQRT( B*B+C ) - B 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:258.18: TMP = SQRT( SINE*CONJG( SINE )+COSINE*CONJG( COSINE ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:283.18: TMP = SQRT( S*CONJG( S )+C*CONJG( C ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:341.19: T = C / ( B+SQRT( ABS( B*B-C ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:352.22: T = -C / ( B+SQRT( B*B+C ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:354.22: T = B - SQRT( B*B+C ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) claic1.f:360.18: TMP = SQRT( SINE*CONJG( SINE )+COSINE*CONJG( COSINE ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clahr2.f:206:0: warning: ‘REALPART_EXPR ’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COMPLEX EI  ^ cla_lin_berr.f:151.21: TMP = (SAFE1 + CABS1(RES(I,J)))/AYB(I,J) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clahef.f: In function ‘clahef’: clahef.f:548:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] JMAX = IMAX + ICAMAX( N-IMAX, W( IMAX+1, K+1 ), 1 )  ^ clahqr.f: In function ‘clahqr’: clahqr.f:518:0: warning: ‘i2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( I2.GT.J )  ^ clangb.f: In function ‘clangb’: clangb.f:150:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ clange.f: In function ‘clange’: clange.f:140:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ clangt.f: In function ‘clangt’: clals0.f: In function ‘clals0’: clals0.f:413:0: warning: ‘difrj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ DIFRJ ) / ( POLES( I, 2 )+DJ )  ^ clangt.f:130:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ANORM, SCALE, SUM, TEMP  ^ clanhb.f: In function ‘clanhb’: clanhb.f:157:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clanhe.f: In function ‘clanhe’: clanhe.f:149:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clanhp.f: In function ‘clanhp’: clanhp.f:142:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clanht.f: In function ‘clanht’: clanht.f:126:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ANORM, SCALE, SUM  ^ clanhs.f: In function ‘clanhs’: clanhs.f:134:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clansb.f: In function ‘clansb’: clansb.f:155:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clansp.f: In function ‘clansp’: clansp.f:140:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clansy.f: In function ‘clansy’: clansy.f:148:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clantp.f: In function ‘clantp’: clantp.f:151:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clantr.f: In function ‘clantr’: clantr.f:168:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clantb.f: In function ‘clantb’: clantb.f:167:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ clarfgp.f:241.25: BETA = -SAVEALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clarrv.f:280.34: SUBROUTINE CLARRV( N, VL, VU, D, L, PIVMIN, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'vu' at (1) clatrd.f:274.26: E( I-1 ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clatrd.f:328.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clauu2.f:168.18: AII = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) clauu2.f:187.18: AII = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cpbsvx.f: In function ‘cpbsvx’: cpbsvx.f:430:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ cpbsvx.f:430:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cpoequb.f:180.15: S( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cpoequb.f:184.18: S( I ) = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cporfsx.f:473.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cpotf2.f:180.18: AJJ = REAL( A( J, J ) ) - CDOTC( J-1, A( 1, J ), 1, 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cpotf2.f:207.18: AJJ = REAL( A( J, J ) ) - CDOTC( J-1, A( J, 1 ), LDA, 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cposvx.f: In function ‘cposvx’: cposvx.f:392:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ cposvx.f:392:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cpptrf.f:195.18: AJJ = REAL( AP( JJ ) ) - CDOTC( J-1, AP( JC ), 1, AP( JC ), 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cpptri.f:167.18: AJJ = AP( JJ ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cppsvx.f: In function ‘cppsvx’: cppsvx.f:393:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ cppsvx.f:393:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cspr.f: In function ‘cspr’: cspr.f:156:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, INFO, IX, J, JX, K, KK, KX  ^ cstegr.f:256.23: $ ABSTOL, M, W, Z, LDZ, ISUPPZ, WORK, LWORK, IWORK, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'abstol' at (1) csptrf.f: In function ‘csptrf’: csptrf.f:602:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ csyequb.f:275.16: AVG = AVG + S( I )*WORK( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) csyequb.f:292.15: C1 = ( N-2 ) * ( WORK( I ) - T*SI ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) csyequb.f:293.15: C0 = -(T*SI)*SI + 2*WORK( I )*SI - N*AVG 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) csyequb.f:327.16: AVG = AVG + ( U + WORK( I ) ) * D / N 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to REAL(4) at (1) cstein.f: In function ‘cstein’: cstein.f:350:0: warning: ‘xjm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SEP = XJ - XJM  ^ cstein.f:425:0: warning: ‘stpcrt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( NRM.LT.STPCRT )  ^ cstein.f:400:0: warning: ‘ortol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ABS( XJ-XJM ).GT.ORTOL )  ^ cstein.f:386:0: warning: ‘onenrm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ SASUM( BLKSIZ, WORK( INDRV1+1 ), 1 )  ^ csyr.f: In function ‘csyr’: csyr.f:159:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, INFO, IX, J, JX, KX  ^ csyrfsx.f:483.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) csysv.f:229.21: LWKOPT = WORK(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) csytf2.f: In function ‘csytf2’: csytf2.f:582:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ ctgevc.f: In function ‘ctgevc’: ctgevc.f:699:0: warning: ‘ilback’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILBACK ) THEN  ^ ctgevc.f:575:0: warning: ‘ilall’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILALL ) THEN  ^ ctgsyl.f: In function ‘ctgsyl’: ctgsyl.f:609:0: warning: ‘scale2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCALE = SCALE2  ^ ctptri.f: In function ‘ctptri’: ctptri.f:230:0: warning: ‘jclast’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ AP( JCLAST ), AP( JC+1 ), 1 )  ^ ctrsen.f: In function ‘ctrsen’: ctrsen.f:351:0: warning: ‘lwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ELSE IF( LWORK.LT.LWMIN .AND. .NOT.LQUERY ) THEN  ^ ctzrzf.f: In function ‘ctzrzf’: ctzrzf.f:251:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ cungbr.f:240.18: LWKOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cuncsd.f: In function ‘cuncsd’: cuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘itauq2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ cuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘itauq1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘itaup2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:586:0: warning: ‘iorgqr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGQR), LORGQRWORK, INFO )  ^ cuncsd.f:568:0: warning: ‘iorglq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGLQ), LORGLQWORK, INFO )  ^ cuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘iorbdb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ibbcsd’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ LBBCSDWORK, INFO )  ^ cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib22e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib22d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib21e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib21d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib12e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib12d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib11e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib11d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] cungql.f: In function ‘cungql’: cungql.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ cungrq.f: In function ‘cungrq’: cungrq.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ cunmql.f: In function ‘cunmql’: cunmql.f:281:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ cunmrq.f: In function ‘cunmrq’: cunmrq.f:282:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ dbdsdc.f: In function ‘dbdsdc’: dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘z’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK( WSTART ), IWORK, INFO )  ^ dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘poles’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘ivt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘is’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘ic’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘givnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘givcol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘difr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘difl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dgbrfsx.f:523.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgbsvx.f: In function ‘dgbsvx’: dgbsvx.f:465:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ dgbsvx.f:480:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ dgebak.f:242.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgebak.f:256.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgees.f:308.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgeesx.f:388.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgeev.f:283.24: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgeev.f:292.24: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgeev.f:299.24: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgeevx.f:423.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgeesx.f: In function ‘dgeesx’: dgeesx.f:316:0: warning: ‘maxwrk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ MAXWRK, MINWRK  ^ dgehrd.f: In function ‘dgehrd’: dgehrd.f:300:0: warning: ‘nx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 40 I = ILO, IHI - 1 - NX, NB  ^ dgelss.f:260.28: LWORK_DGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:264.28: LWORK_DORMQR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:279.28: LWORK_DGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:283.28: LWORK_DORMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:287.28: LWORK_DORGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:311.31: LWORK_DGELQF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:315.31: LWORK_DGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:319.31: LWORK_DORMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:323.31: LWORK_DORGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:327.31: LWORK_DORMLQ=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:347.31: LWORK_DGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:351.31: LWORK_DORMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f:355.31: LWORK_DORGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgelss.f: In function ‘dgelss’: dgelss.f:444:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ dgerfsx.f:496.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:317.25: LWORK_DGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:320.27: LWORK_DORGQR_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:322.27: LWORK_DORGQR_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:326.25: LWORK_DGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:330.27: LWORK_DORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:334.27: LWORK_DORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:450.28: LWORK_DGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:455.33: LWORK_DORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:461.33: LWORK_DORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:478.25: LWORK_DGELQF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:481.27: LWORK_DORGLQ_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:483.27: LWORK_DORGLQ_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:487.25: LWORK_DGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:491.27: LWORK_DORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:495.27: LWORK_DORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:610.28: LWORK_DGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:616.32: LWORK_DORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f:622.32: LWORK_DORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvx.f: In function ‘dgesvx’: dgesvx.f:441:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ dgesvx.f:456:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ dgetc2.f: In function ‘dgetc2’: dgetc2.f:204:0: warning: ‘smin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( N, N ) = SMIN  ^ dgetc2.f:186:0: warning: ‘jpv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL DSWAP( N, A( 1, JPV ), 1, A( 1, I ), 1 )  ^ dgetc2.f:180:0: warning: ‘ipv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL DSWAP( N, A( IPV, 1 ), LDA, A( I, 1 ), LDA )  ^ dgesdd.f: In function ‘dgesdd’: dgesdd.f:559:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ dgesdd.f:607:0: warning: ‘bdspac’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( LWORK.GE.LDA*N+N*N+3*N+BDSPAC ) THEN  ^ dgesdd.f:243:0: warning: ‘il’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER BDSPAC, BLK, CHUNK, I, IE, IERR, IL,  ^ dgesdd.f:244:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ IR, ISCL, ITAU, ITAUP, ITAUQ, IU, IVT, LDWKVT,  ^ dggbak.f:258.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dggbak.f:268.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dggbak.f:282.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dggbak.f:292.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dggbal.f:528.14: IR = LSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, LSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dggbal.f:536.14: JC = RSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, RSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dggglm.f:287.13: LOPT = WORK( M+NP+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgglse.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( P+MN+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dggqrf.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgghrd.f: In function ‘dgghrd’: dgghrd.f:340:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ )  ^ dggrqf.f:281.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dgesvd.f: In function ‘dgesvd’: dgesvd.f:677:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ dgesvd.f:237:0: warning: ‘bdspac’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER BDSPAC, BLK, CHUNK, I, IE, IERR, IR, ISCL,  ^ dgesvd.f:3461:0: warning: ‘ie’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( IE.LT.2 ) THEN  ^ dgesvd.f:240:0: warning: ‘wrkbl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ NRVT, WRKBL  ^ dlaebz.f:319.45: $ RELTOL, PIVMIN, D, E, E2, NVAL, AB, C, MOUT, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'e' at (1) dlaed0.f: In function ‘dlaed0’: dlaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iwrem’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ IWORK( SUBPBS+1 ), INFO )  ^ dlaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iqptr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dlaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dlaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iprmpt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dlaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iperm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dlaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘igivpt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dlaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘igivcl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dhgeqz.f: In function ‘dhgeqz’: dhgeqz.f:1334:0: warning: ‘ilz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILZ ) THEN  ^ dlaed2.f: In function ‘dlaed2’: dlaed2.f:243:0: warning: ‘pj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ N2, NJ, PJ  ^ dhgeqz.f:825:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ ) THEN  ^ dhgeqz.f:1048:0: warning: ‘ilschr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( .NOT.ILSCHR ) THEN  ^ dlaed6.f: In function ‘dlaed6’: dlaed6.f:404:0: warning: ‘sclinv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ TAU = TAU*SCLINV  ^ dlaed8.f: In function ‘dlaed8’: dlaed8.f:272:0: warning: ‘jlam’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, IMAX, J, JLAM, JMAX, JP, K2, N1, N1P1, N2  ^ dlag2s.f:143.25: SA( I, J ) = A( I, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) dlahrd.f: In function ‘dlahrd’: dlahrd.f:282:0: warning: ‘ei’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( K+NB, NB ) = EI  ^ dlahr2.f: In function ‘dlahr2’: dlahr2.f:305:0: warning: ‘ei’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( K+NB, NB ) = EI  ^ dlahqr.f: In function ‘dlahqr’: dlahqr.f:530:0: warning: ‘i2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 100 J = K, I2  ^ dlals0.f: In function ‘dlals0’: dlals0.f:410:0: warning: ‘difrj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ DIFRJ ) / ( POLES( I, 2 )+DJ )  ^ dlaneg.f:119.55: INTEGER FUNCTION DLANEG( N, D, LLD, SIGMA, PIVMIN, R ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'pivmin' at (1) dlangb.f: In function ‘dlangb’: dlangb.f:149:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ dlangt.f: In function ‘dlangt’: dlangt.f:130:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ANORM, SCALE, SUM, TEMP  ^ dlange.f: In function ‘dlange’: dlange.f:138:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ dlanhs.f: In function ‘dlanhs’: dlanhs.f:132:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ dlansb.f: In function ‘dlansb’: dlansb.f:153:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ dlanst.f: In function ‘dlanst’: dlanst.f:124:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ANORM, SCALE, SUM  ^ dlansp.f: In function ‘dlansp’: dlansp.f:138:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ dlansy.f: In function ‘dlansy’: dlansy.f:146:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ dlantp.f: In function ‘dlantp’: dlantp.f:149:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ dlantb.f: In function ‘dlantb’: dlantb.f:165:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ dlantr.f: In function ‘dlantr’: dlantr.f:166:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ dlansf.f: In function ‘dlansf’: dlansf.f:233:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, S, VALUE, AA, TEMP  ^ dlarfb.f:220.51: INTEGER I, J, LASTV, LASTC, lastv2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'lastv2' declared at (1) dlarrc.f:136.54: SUBROUTINE DLARRC( JOBT, N, VL, VU, D, E, PIVMIN, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'pivmin' at (1) dlarrv.f:280.34: dlarrd.f: In function ‘dlarrd’: SUBROUTINE DLARRV( N, VL, VU, D, L, PIVMIN, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'vu' at (1) dlarrd.f:737:0: warning: ‘wul’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( W( JE ).GE.WUL .AND. IDISCU.GT.0 ) THEN  ^ dlarrd.f:720:0: warning: ‘wlu’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( W( JE ).LE.WLU .AND. IDISCL.GT.0 ) THEN  ^ dlarre.f: In function ‘dlarre’: dlarre.f:390:0: warning: ‘irange’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ ((IRANGE.EQ.VALRNG).AND.(D(1).GT.VL).AND.(D(1).LE.VU)).OR.  ^ dlarre.f:883:0: warning: ‘wend’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WBEGIN = WEND + 1  ^ dlarre.f:869:0: warning: ‘mb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 165 I = M - MB + 1, M  ^ dlaruv.f: In function ‘dlaruv’: dlaruv.f:441:0: warning: ‘it4’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 4 ) = IT4  ^ dlaruv.f:440:0: warning: ‘it3’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 3 ) = IT3  ^ dlaruv.f:439:0: warning: ‘it2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 2 ) = IT2  ^ dlaruv.f:438:0: warning: ‘it1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 1 ) = IT1  ^ dlasd2.f: In function ‘dlasd2’: dlasd2.f:300:0: warning: ‘jprev’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER CT, I, IDXI, IDXJ, IDXJP, J, JP, JPREV, K2, M,  ^ dlasd8.f: In function ‘dlasd8’: dlasd8.f:325:0: warning: ‘difrj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ / ( DSIGMA( I )+DJ )  ^ dlasd7.f: In function ‘dlasd7’: dlasd7.f:310:0: warning: ‘jprev’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, IDXI, IDXJ, IDXJP, J, JP, JPREV, K2, M, N,  ^ dlasd4.f: In function ‘dlasd4’: dlasd4.f:304:0: warning: ‘tau2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TAU = TAU2 / ( D( N )+SQRT( D( N )*D( N )+TAU2 ) )  ^ dlasq4.f: In function ‘dlasq4’: dlasq4.f:420:0: warning: ‘s’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TAU = S  ^ dlat2s.f:152.28: SA( I, J ) = A( I, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) dlat2s.f:163.28: SA( I, J ) = A( I, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) dlasy2.f: In function ‘dlasy2’: dlasy2.f:427:0: warning: ‘jpsv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL DSWAP( 4, T16( 1, JPSV ), 1, T16( 1, I ), 1 )  ^ dlasy2.f:421:0: warning: ‘ipsv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CALL DSWAP( 4, T16( IPSV, 1 ), 4, T16( I, 1 ), 4 )  ^ dlatbs.f: In function ‘dlatbs’: dlatbs.f:794:0: warning: ‘tjjs’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] X( J ) = X( J ) / TJJS - SUMJ  ^ dlatps.f: In function ‘dlatps’: dlatps.f:775:0: warning: ‘tjjs’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] X( J ) = X( J ) / TJJS - SUMJ  ^ dlatrs.f: In function ‘dlatrs’: dlatrs.f:769:0: warning: ‘tjjs’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] X( J ) = X( J ) / TJJS - SUMJ  ^ dorgbr.f:239.18: LWKOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dorcsd.f: In function ‘dorcsd’: dorcsd.f:489:0: warning: ‘itauq2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ dorcsd.f:489:0: warning: ‘itauq1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:489:0: warning: ‘itaup2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:489:0: warning: ‘itaup1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:549:0: warning: ‘iorgqr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGQR), LORGQRWORK, INFO )  ^ dorcsd.f:531:0: warning: ‘iorglq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGLQ), LORGLQWORK, INFO )  ^ dorcsd.f:489:0: warning: ‘iorbdb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ibbcsd’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IB22E), WORK(IBBCSD), LBBCSDWORK, INFO )  ^ dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib22e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib22d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib21e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib21d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib12e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib12d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib11e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorcsd.f:559:0: warning: ‘ib11d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dorgql.f: In function ‘dorgql’: dorgql.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ dorgrq.f: In function ‘dorgrq’: dorgrq.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ dormql.f: In function ‘dormql’: dormql.f:279:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ dormrq.f: In function ‘dormrq’: dormrq.f:280:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ dormrz.f: In function ‘dormrz’: dormrz.f:304:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ dpbsvx.f: In function ‘dpbsvx’: dpbsvx.f:432:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ dpbsvx.f:432:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dporfsx.f:475.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dposvx.f: In function ‘dposvx’: dposvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ dposvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dppsvx.f: In function ‘dppsvx’: dppsvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ dppsvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dspgvd.f:313.14: LWMIN = MAX( DBLE( LWMIN ), DBLE( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dspgvd.f:314.15: LIWMIN = MAX( DBLE( LIWMIN ), DBLE( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dstegr.f:256.23: $ ABSTOL, M, W, Z, LDZ, ISUPPZ, WORK, LWORK, IWORK, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'abstol' at (1) dstedc.f: In function ‘dstedc’: dstedc.f:215:0: warning: ‘lwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ LWMIN, M, SMLSIZ, START, STOREZ, STRTRW  ^ dstedc.f:483:0: warning: ‘liwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWORK( 1 ) = LIWMIN  ^ dsptrf.f: In function ‘dsptrf’: dsptrf.f:599:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ dstein.f: In function ‘dstein’: dstein.f:339:0: warning: ‘xjm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SEP = XJ - XJM  ^ dstein.f:389:0: warning: ‘ortol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ABS( XJ-XJM ).GT.ORTOL )  ^ dstein.f:375:0: warning: ‘onenrm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ DASUM( BLKSIZ, WORK( INDRV1+1 ), 1 )  ^ dstein.f:409:0: warning: ‘dtpcrt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( NRM.LT.DTPCRT )  ^ dsygvd.f:336.13: LOPT = MAX( DBLE( LOPT ), DBLE( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dsygvd.f:337.14: LIOPT = MAX( DBLE( LIOPT ), DBLE( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dsyevx.f: In function ‘dsyevx’: dsyevx.f:541:0: warning: ‘lwkopt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WORK( 1 ) = LWKOPT  ^ dsyrfsx.f:482.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dsysv.f:229.21: LWKOPT = WORK(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) dsytf2.f: In function ‘dsytf2’: dsytf2.f:580:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ dtgsna.f: In function ‘dtgsna’: dtgsna.f:685:0: warning: ‘cond’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ COND )  ^ dtgsyl.f: In function ‘dtgsyl’: dtgsyl.f:606:0: warning: ‘scale2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCALE = SCALE2  ^ dtgevc.f: In function ‘dtgevc’: dtgevc.f:1145:0: warning: ‘ilback’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILBACK ) THEN  ^ dtptri.f: In function ‘dtptri’: dtptri.f:229:0: warning: ‘jclast’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ AP( JCLAST ), AP( JC+1 ), 1 )  ^ dtrsen.f: In function ‘dtrsen’: dtrsen.f:432:0: warning: ‘lwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WORK( 1 ) = LWMIN  ^ dtrsen.f:433:0: warning: ‘liwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWORK( 1 ) = LIWMIN  ^ dtzrzf.f: In function ‘dtzrzf’: dtzrzf.f:251:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ iparmq.f:215.68: INTEGER FUNCTION IPARMQ( ISPEC, NAME, OPTS, N, ILO, IHI, LWORK ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'lwork' at (1) iparmq.f:215.51: INTEGER FUNCTION IPARMQ( ISPEC, NAME, OPTS, N, ILO, IHI, LWORK ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'n' at (1) iparmq.f:215.42: INTEGER FUNCTION IPARMQ( ISPEC, NAME, OPTS, N, ILO, IHI, LWORK ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'name' at (1) iparmq.f:215.48: INTEGER FUNCTION IPARMQ( ISPEC, NAME, OPTS, N, ILO, IHI, LWORK ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'opts' at (1) iparmq.f: In function ‘iparmq’: iparmq.f:309:0: warning: ‘ns’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( NS.GE.KACMIN )  ^ iparmq.f:293:0: warning: ‘nh’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( NH.LE.KNWSWP ) THEN  ^ sbdsdc.f: In function ‘sbdsdc’: sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘z’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK( WSTART ), IWORK, INFO )  ^ sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘poles’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘ivt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘is’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘ic’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘givnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘givcol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘difr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sbdsdc.f:461:0: warning: ‘difl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sgbrfsx.f:523.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgbsvx.f: In function ‘sgbsvx’: sgbsvx.f:467:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ sgbsvx.f:482:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ sgebak.f:242.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgebak.f:256.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgees.f:308.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgeesx.f:388.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgeesx.f: In function ‘sgeesx’: sgeesx.f:316:0: warning: ‘maxwrk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ MAXWRK, MINWRK  ^ sgeev.f:283.24: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgeev.f:292.24: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgeev.f:299.24: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgeevx.f:422.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgehrd.f: In function ‘sgehrd’: sgehrd.f:300:0: warning: ‘nx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 40 I = ILO, IHI - 1 - NX, NB  ^ sgelss.f:259.28: LWORK_SGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:263.28: LWORK_SORMQR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:278.28: LWORK_SGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:282.28: LWORK_SORMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:286.28: LWORK_SORGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:310.31: LWORK_SGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:314.31: LWORK_SORMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:318.31: LWORK_SORGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:322.31: LWORK_SORMLQ=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:343.31: LWORK_SGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:347.31: LWORK_SORMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelss.f:351.31: LWORK_SORGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgelsd.f: In function ‘sgelsd’: sgelsd.f:237:0: warning: ‘wlalsd’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ MM, MNTHR, NLVL, NWORK, SMLSIZ, WLALSD  ^ sgelsd.f:446:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ sgelss.f: In function ‘sgelss’: sgelss.f:440:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ sgerfsx.f:496.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:317.25: LWORK_SGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:320.27: LWORK_SORGQR_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:322.27: LWORK_SORGQR_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:326.25: LWORK_SGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:330.27: LWORK_SORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:334.27: LWORK_SORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:450.28: LWORK_SGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:455.33: LWORK_SORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:461.33: LWORK_SORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:478.25: LWORK_SGELQF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:481.27: LWORK_SORGLQ_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:483.27: LWORK_SORGLQ_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:487.25: LWORK_SGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:491.27: LWORK_SORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:495.27: LWORK_SORGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:611.28: LWORK_SGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:617.32: LWORK_SORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:623.32: LWORK_SORGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgetc2.f: In function ‘sgetc2’: sgetc2.f:204:0: warning: ‘smin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( N, N ) = SMIN  ^ sgetc2.f:186:0: warning: ‘jpv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL SSWAP( N, A( 1, JPV ), 1, A( 1, I ), 1 )  ^ sgetc2.f:180:0: warning: ‘ipv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL SSWAP( N, A( IPV, 1 ), LDA, A( I, 1 ), LDA )  ^ sgesvx.f: In function ‘sgesvx’: sgesvx.f:441:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ sgesvx.f:456:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ sgesdd.f: In function ‘sgesdd’: sgesdd.f:559:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ sgesdd.f:607:0: warning: ‘bdspac’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( LWORK.GE.LDA*N+N*N+3*N+BDSPAC ) THEN  ^ sgesdd.f:243:0: warning: ‘il’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER BDSPAC, BLK, CHUNK, I, IE, IERR, IL,  ^ sgesdd.f:244:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ IR, ISCL, ITAU, ITAUP, ITAUQ, IU, IVT, LDWKVT,  ^ sggbak.f:258.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sggbak.f:268.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sggbak.f:282.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sggbak.f:292.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sggbal.f:528.14: IR = LSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, LSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sggbal.f:536.14: JC = RSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, RSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sggglm.f:287.13: LOPT = WORK( M+NP+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgglse.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( P+MN+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sggqrf.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgghrd.f: In function ‘sgghrd’: sgghrd.f:340:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ )  ^ sgesvd.f: In function ‘sgesvd’: sggrqf.f:281.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sgesvd.f:240:0: warning: ‘wrkbl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ NRVT, WRKBL  ^ sgesvd.f:678:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ sgesvd.f:237:0: warning: ‘bdspac’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER BDSPAC, BLK, CHUNK, I, IE, IERR, IR, ISCL,  ^ sgesvd.f:3462:0: warning: ‘ie’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( IE.LT.2 ) THEN  ^ slaebz.f:319.45: $ RELTOL, PIVMIN, D, E, E2, NVAL, AB, C, MOUT, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'e' at (1) slaed0.f: In function ‘slaed0’: slaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iwrem’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ IWORK( SUBPBS+1 ), INFO )  ^ slaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iqptr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] slaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] slaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iprmpt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] slaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘iperm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] slaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘igivpt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] slaed0.f:386:0: warning: ‘igivcl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] shgeqz.f: In function ‘shgeqz’: shgeqz.f:1334:0: warning: ‘ilz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILZ ) THEN  ^ shgeqz.f:825:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ ) THEN  ^ shgeqz.f:1048:0: warning: ‘ilschr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( .NOT.ILSCHR ) THEN  ^ slaed2.f: In function ‘slaed2’: slaed2.f:243:0: warning: ‘pj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ N2, NJ, PJ  ^ slaed6.f: In function ‘slaed6’: slaed6.f:404:0: warning: ‘sclinv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ TAU = TAU*SCLINV  ^ slaed8.f: In function ‘slaed8’: slaed8.f:272:0: warning: ‘jlam’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, IMAX, J, JLAM, JMAX, JP, K2, N1, N1P1, N2  ^ slahrd.f: In function ‘slahrd’: slahrd.f:282:0: warning: ‘ei’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( K+NB, NB ) = EI  ^ slahr2.f: In function ‘slahr2’: slahr2.f:305:0: warning: ‘ei’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( K+NB, NB ) = EI  ^ slahqr.f: In function ‘slahqr’: slahqr.f:530:0: warning: ‘i2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 100 J = K, I2  ^ slaneg.f:119.55: INTEGER FUNCTION SLANEG( N, D, LLD, SIGMA, PIVMIN, R ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'pivmin' at (1) slangb.f: In function ‘slangb’: slangb.f:149:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ slange.f: In function ‘slange’: slange.f:138:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ slals0.f: In function ‘slals0’: slals0.f:410:0: warning: ‘difrj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ DIFRJ ) / ( POLES( I, 2 )+DJ )  ^ slangt.f: In function ‘slangt’: slangt.f:130:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ANORM, SCALE, SUM, TEMP  ^ slanhs.f: In function ‘slanhs’: slanhs.f:132:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ slansb.f: In function ‘slansb’: slansb.f:153:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ slanst.f: In function ‘slanst’: slanst.f:124:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ANORM, SCALE, SUM  ^ slansp.f: In function ‘slansp’: slansp.f:138:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ slansy.f: In function ‘slansy’: slansy.f:146:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ slantb.f: In function ‘slantb’: slantb.f:165:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ slantp.f: In function ‘slantp’: slantp.f:149:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ slantr.f: In function ‘slantr’: slantr.f:166:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ slansf.f: In function ‘slansf’: slansf.f:234:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL SCALE, S, VALUE, AA, TEMP  ^ slarrc.f:136.54: SUBROUTINE SLARRC( JOBT, N, VL, VU, D, E, PIVMIN, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'pivmin' at (1) slarrv.f:280.34: SUBROUTINE SLARRV( N, VL, VU, D, L, PIVMIN, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'vu' at (1) slarrd.f: In function ‘slarrd’: slarrd.f:737:0: warning: ‘wul’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( W( JE ).GE.WUL .AND. IDISCU.GT.0 ) THEN  ^ slarrd.f:720:0: warning: ‘wlu’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( W( JE ).LE.WLU .AND. IDISCL.GT.0 ) THEN  ^ slarre.f: In function ‘slarre’: slarre.f:394:0: warning: ‘irange’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ ((IRANGE.EQ.VALRNG).AND.(D(1).GT.VL).AND.(D(1).LE.VU)).OR.  ^ slarre.f:887:0: warning: ‘wend’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WBEGIN = WEND + 1  ^ slarre.f:873:0: warning: ‘mb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 165 I = M - MB + 1, M  ^ slaruv.f: In function ‘slaruv’: slaruv.f:442:0: warning: ‘it4’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 4 ) = IT4  ^ slaruv.f:441:0: warning: ‘it3’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 3 ) = IT3  ^ slaruv.f:440:0: warning: ‘it2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 2 ) = IT2  ^ slaruv.f:439:0: warning: ‘it1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ISEED( 1 ) = IT1  ^ slasd2.f: In function ‘slasd2’: slasd2.f:300:0: warning: ‘jprev’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER CT, I, IDXI, IDXJ, IDXJP, J, JP, JPREV, K2, M,  ^ slasd8.f: In function ‘slasd8’: slasd8.f:325:0: warning: ‘difrj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ / ( DSIGMA( I )+DJ )  ^ slasd7.f: In function ‘slasd7’: slasd7.f:310:0: warning: ‘jprev’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, IDXI, IDXJ, IDXJP, J, JP, JPREV, K2, M, N,  ^ slasd4.f: In function ‘slasd4’: slasd4.f:304:0: warning: ‘tau2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TAU = TAU2 / ( D( N )+SQRT( D( N )*D( N )+TAU2 ) )  ^ slasq4.f: In function ‘slasq4’: slasq4.f:420:0: warning: ‘s’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] TAU = S  ^ slasy2.f: In function ‘slasy2’: slasy2.f:427:0: warning: ‘jpsv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL SSWAP( 4, T16( 1, JPSV ), 1, T16( 1, I ), 1 )  ^ slasy2.f:421:0: warning: ‘ipsv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CALL SSWAP( 4, T16( IPSV, 1 ), 4, T16( I, 1 ), 4 )  ^ slatbs.f: In function ‘slatbs’: slatbs.f:794:0: warning: ‘tjjs’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] X( J ) = X( J ) / TJJS - SUMJ  ^ slatps.f: In function ‘slatps’: slatps.f:775:0: warning: ‘tjjs’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] X( J ) = X( J ) / TJJS - SUMJ  ^ slatrs.f: In function ‘slatrs’: slatrs.f:769:0: warning: ‘tjjs’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] X( J ) = X( J ) / TJJS - SUMJ  ^ sorgbr.f:239.18: LWKOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sorcsd.f: In function ‘sorcsd’: sorcsd.f:493:0: warning: ‘itauq2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ sorcsd.f:493:0: warning: ‘itauq1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:493:0: warning: ‘itaup2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:493:0: warning: ‘itaup1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:553:0: warning: ‘iorgqr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGQR), LORGQRWORK, INFO )  ^ sorcsd.f:535:0: warning: ‘iorglq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGLQ), LORGLQWORK, INFO )  ^ sorcsd.f:493:0: warning: ‘iorbdb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ibbcsd’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IB22E), WORK(IBBCSD), LBBCSDWORK, INFO )  ^ sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib22e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib22d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib21e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib21d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib12e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib12d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib11e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorcsd.f:563:0: warning: ‘ib11d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sorgql.f: In function ‘sorgql’: sorgql.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ sorgrq.f: In function ‘sorgrq’: sorgrq.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ sormql.f: In function ‘sormql’: sormql.f:282:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ sormrq.f: In function ‘sormrq’: sormrq.f:282:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ sormrz.f: In function ‘sormrz’: sormrz.f:303:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ spbsvx.f: In function ‘spbsvx’: spbsvx.f:432:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ spbsvx.f:432:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sporfsx.f:475.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sposvx.f: In function ‘sposvx’: sposvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ sposvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sppsvx.f: In function ‘sppsvx’: sppsvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ sppsvx.f:394:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sspgvd.f:313.14: LWMIN = MAX( REAL( LWMIN ), REAL( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sspgvd.f:314.15: LIWMIN = MAX( REAL( LIWMIN ), REAL( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) sstegr.f:256.23: $ ABSTOL, M, W, Z, LDZ, ISUPPZ, WORK, LWORK, IWORK, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'abstol' at (1) ssptrf.f: In function ‘ssptrf’: ssptrf.f:597:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ sstedc.f: In function ‘sstedc’: sstedc.f:214:0: warning: ‘lwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ LWMIN, M, SMLSIZ, START, STOREZ, STRTRW  ^ sstedc.f:482:0: warning: ‘liwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWORK( 1 ) = LIWMIN  ^ sstein.f: In function ‘sstein’: sstein.f:339:0: warning: ‘xjm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SEP = XJ - XJM  ^ sstein.f:409:0: warning: ‘stpcrt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( NRM.LT.STPCRT )  ^ sstein.f:389:0: warning: ‘ortol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ABS( XJ-XJM ).GT.ORTOL )  ^ sstein.f:375:0: warning: ‘onenrm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ SASUM( BLKSIZ, WORK( INDRV1+1 ), 1 )  ^ ssyevx.f: In function ‘ssyevx’: ssyevx.f:541:0: warning: ‘lwkopt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WORK( 1 ) = LWKOPT  ^ ssygvd.f:336.13: LOPT = MAX( REAL( LOPT ), REAL( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) ssygvd.f:337.14: LIOPT = MAX( REAL( LIOPT ), REAL( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) ssysv.f:229.21: LWKOPT = WORK(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) ssyrfsx.f:482.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) ssytf2.f: In function ‘ssytf2’: ssytf2.f:581:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ stgsna.f: In function ‘stgsna’: stgsna.f:685:0: warning: ‘cond’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ COND )  ^ stgsyl.f: In function ‘stgsyl’: stgsyl.f:606:0: warning: ‘scale2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCALE = SCALE2  ^ stgevc.f: In function ‘stgevc’: stgevc.f:1145:0: warning: ‘ilback’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILBACK ) THEN  ^ stptri.f: In function ‘stptri’: stptri.f:229:0: warning: ‘jclast’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ AP( JCLAST ), AP( JC+1 ), 1 )  ^ strsen.f: In function ‘strsen’: strsen.f:433:0: warning: ‘lwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WORK( 1 ) = LWMIN  ^ strsen.f:434:0: warning: ‘liwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWORK( 1 ) = LIWMIN  ^ stzrzf.f: In function ‘stzrzf’: stzrzf.f:251:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ zgbrfsx.f:519.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgbsvx.f: In function ‘zgbsvx’: zgbsvx.f:470:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ zgbsvx.f:485:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ zgebak.f:244.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgebak.f:258.19: K = SCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgebd2.f:250.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zgebd2.f:269.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zgebd2.f:294.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zgebd2.f:313.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zgees.f:288.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgeesx.f:343.21: zgeev.f:280.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgeesx.f: In function ‘zgeesx’: zgeevx.f:404.21: HSWORK = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgeesx.f:272:0: warning: ‘maxwrk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ ITAU, IWRK, LWRK, MAXWRK, MINWRK  ^ zgegv.f:693.20: SBETA = ( SCALE*BETA( JC ) )*BNRM 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zgehrd.f: In function ‘zgehrd’: zgehrd.f:300:0: warning: ‘nx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 40 I = ILO, IHI - 1 - NX, NB  ^ zgelss.f:272.28: LWORK_ZGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:276.28: LWORK_ZUNMQR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:290.28: LWORK_ZGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:294.28: LWORK_ZUNMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:298.28: LWORK_ZUNGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:316.31: LWORK_ZGELQF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:320.31: LWORK_ZGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:324.31: LWORK_ZUNMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:328.31: LWORK_ZUNGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:332.31: LWORK_ZUNMLQ=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:351.31: LWORK_ZGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:355.31: LWORK_ZUNMBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelss.f:359.31: LWORK_ZUNGBR=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgelsd.f: In function ‘zgelsd’: zgelsd.f:465:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ zgelss.f: In function ‘zgelss’: zgelss.f:447:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ zgerfsx.f:496.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:325.25: LWORK_ZGEQRF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:328.27: LWORK_ZUNGQR_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:330.27: LWORK_ZUNGQR_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:334.25: LWORK_ZGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:338.27: LWORK_ZUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:341.27: LWORK_ZUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:448.28: LWORK_ZGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:453.33: LWORK_ZUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:459.33: LWORK_ZUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:474.25: LWORK_ZGELQF=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:477.27: LWORK_ZUNGLQ_N=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:479.27: LWORK_ZUNGLQ_M=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:483.25: LWORK_ZGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:487.27: LWORK_ZUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:491.27: LWORK_ZUNGBR_Q=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:597.28: LWORK_ZGEBRD=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:603.32: LWORK_ZUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f:609.32: LWORK_ZUNGBR_P=DUM(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvx.f: In function ‘zgesvx’: zgesvx.f:443:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ROWCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ zgesvx.f:458:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COLCND = MAX( RCMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( RCMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ zgetc2.f: In function ‘zgetc2’: zgetc2.f:135:0: warning: ‘smin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION BIGNUM, EPS, SMIN, SMLNUM, XMAX  ^ zgetc2.f:186:0: warning: ‘jpv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL ZSWAP( N, A( 1, JPV ), 1, A( 1, I ), 1 )  ^ zgetc2.f:180:0: warning: ‘ipv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ CALL ZSWAP( N, A( IPV, 1 ), LDA, A( I, 1 ), LDA )  ^ zggbak.f:259.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zggbak.f:269.19: K = RSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zggbak.f:283.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zggbak.f:293.19: K = LSCALE( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zggbal.f:541.14: IR = LSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, LSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zggbal.f:549.14: JC = RSCALE( I ) + SIGN( HALF, RSCALE( I ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zggglm.f:288.13: LOPT = WORK( M+NP+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgglse.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( P+MN+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgghrd.f: In function ‘zgghrd’: zgghrd.f:339:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ )  ^ zggqrf.f:282.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zggrqf.f:281.13: LOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zgesvd.f: In function ‘zgesvd’: zgesvd.f:663:0: warning: ‘mnthr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( M.GE.MNTHR ) THEN  ^ zgesvd.f:247:0: warning: ‘wrkbl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ NRVT, WRKBL  ^ zhbev.f:226.21: W( 1 ) = AB( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhbev.f:228.21: W( 1 ) = AB( KD+1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhbevd.f:326.18: W( 1 ) = AB( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhbevx.f:378.21: W( 1 ) = CTMP1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhbtrd.f:462.21: D( I ) = AB( KD1, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhbtrd.f:669.21: D( I ) = AB( 1, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheequb.f:263.16: AVG = AVG + S( I )*WORK( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheequb.f:280.15: C1 = ( N-2 ) * ( WORK( I ) - T*SI ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheequb.f:281.15: C0 = -(T*SI)*SI + 2*WORK( I )*SI - N*AVG 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheequb.f:315.16: AVG = AVG + ( U + WORK( I ) ) * D / N 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheevd.f:320.18: W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheev.f:227.18: W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheevx.f:377.21: W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zheevx.f:382.24: W( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:199.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:200.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:229.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:230.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:254.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:255.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:274.21: AKK = A( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegs2.f:275.21: BKK = B( K, K ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhegvd.f:366.13: LOPT = MAX( DBLE( LOPT ), DBLE( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zhegvd.f:367.14: LROPT = MAX( DBLE( LROPT ), DBLE( RWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zhegvd.f:368.14: LIOPT = MAX( DBLE( LIOPT ), DBLE( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zheevx.f: In function ‘zheevx’: zheevx.f:551:0: warning: ‘lwkopt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WORK( 1 ) = LWKOPT  ^ zherfsx.f:481.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zhetd2.f:251.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetd2.f:279.23: D( I+1 ) = A( I+1, I+1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetd2.f:282.18: D( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetd2.f:295.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetd2.f:324.21: D( I ) = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetd2.f:327.18: D( N ) = A( N, N ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetrd.f:331.24: D( J ) = A( J, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetrd.f:363.24: D( J ) = A( J, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhetf2.f: In function ‘zhetf2’: zhetf2.f:490:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] JMAX = IMAX + IZAMAX( N-IMAX, A( IMAX+1, IMAX ), 1 )  ^ zhpevd.f:307.18: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpev.f:209.18: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpevx.f:331.21: zhpgst.f:188.21: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 BJJ = BP( JJ ) Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpevx.f:335.24: W( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpgst.f:209.21: AKK = AP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpgst.f:210.21: BKK = BP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpgst.f:240.21: AKK = AP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpgst.f:241.21: BKK = BP( KK ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpgst.f:264.21: AJJ = AP( JJ ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhpgst.f:265.21: BJJ = BP( JJ ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhbgst.f: In function ‘zhbgst’: zhbgst.f:602:0: warning: ‘j2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO 240 J = N - 1, J2 + KA, -1  ^ zhpgvd.f:341.14: LWMIN = MAX( DBLE( LWMIN ), DBLE( WORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zhpgvd.f:342.15: LRWMIN = MAX( DBLE( LRWMIN ), DBLE( RWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zhpgvd.f:343.15: LIWMIN = MAX( DBLE( LIWMIN ), DBLE( IWORK( 1 ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zhgeqz.f: In function ‘zhgeqz’: zhgeqz.f:855:0: warning: ‘ilz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILZ )  ^ zhgeqz.f:797:0: warning: ‘ilq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILQ ) THEN  ^ zhgeqz.f:703:0: warning: ‘ilschr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( .NOT.ILSCHR ) THEN  ^ zhptrd.f:227.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhptrd.f:252.23: D( I+1 ) = AP( I1+I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhptrd.f:256.18: D( 1 ) = AP( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhptrd.f:272.21: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhptrd.f:299.21: D( I ) = AP( II ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhptrd.f:303.18: D( N ) = AP( II ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlabrd.f:273.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlabrd.f:313.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlabrd.f:357.21: D( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlabrd.f:391.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zhptrf.f: In function ‘zhptrf’: zhptrf.f:541:0: warning: ‘kpc’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] AP( KNC ) = DBLE( AP( KPC ) )  ^ zhptrf.f:494:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] KPC = NPP - ( N-IMAX+1 )*( N-IMAX+2 ) / 2 + 1  ^ zlaed8.f: In function ‘zlaed8’: zlaed8.f:256:0: warning: ‘jlam’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, IMAX, J, JLAM, JMAX, JP, K2, N1, N1P1, N2  ^ zlag2c.f:148.25: SA( I, J ) = A( I, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to COMPLEX(4) at (1) zlahef.f: In function ‘zlahef’: zlahef.f:548:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] JMAX = IMAX + IZAMAX( N-IMAX, W( IMAX+1, K+1 ), 1 )  ^ zlaic1.f:197.21: zlahr2.f: In function ‘zlahr2’: TMP = SQRT( S*DCONJG( S )+C*DCONJG( C ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlahr2.f:307:0: warning: ‘IMAGPART_EXPR ’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] A( K+NB, NB ) = EI  ^ zlaic1.f:251.19: T = C / ( B+SQRT( B*B+C ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlaic1.f:253.19: zlahr2.f:206:0: warning: ‘REALPART_EXPR ’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COMPLEX*16 EI  ^ T = SQRT( B*B+C ) - B 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlaic1.f:258.18: TMP = SQRT( SINE*DCONJG( SINE )+COSINE*DCONJG( COSINE ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlaic1.f:283.18: TMP = SQRT( S*DCONJG( S )+C*DCONJG( C ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlaic1.f:341.19: T = C / ( B+SQRT( ABS( B*B-C ) ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlaic1.f:352.22: T = -C / ( B+SQRT( B*B+C ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlaic1.f:354.22: T = B - SQRT( B*B+C ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlaic1.f:360.18: TMP = SQRT( SINE*DCONJG( SINE )+COSINE*DCONJG( COSINE ) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zla_lin_berr.f:151.21: TMP = (SAFE1 + CABS1(RES(I,J)))/AYB(I,J) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlahqr.f: In function ‘zlahqr’: zlahqr.f:518:0: warning: ‘i2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( I2.GT.J )  ^ zlals0.f: In function ‘zlals0’: zlals0.f:413:0: warning: ‘difrj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ DIFRJ ) / ( POLES( I, 2 )+DJ )  ^ zlange.f: In function ‘zlange’: zlange.f:140:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ zlangb.f: In function ‘zlangb’: zlangb.f:150:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE, TEMP  ^ zlangt.f: In function ‘zlangt’: zlangt.f:130:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ANORM, SCALE, SUM, TEMP  ^ zlanhb.f: In function ‘zlanhb’: zlanhb.f:157:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlanhe.f: In function ‘zlanhe’: zlanhe.f:149:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlanhp.f: In function ‘zlanhp’: zlanhp.f:142:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlanhs.f: In function ‘zlanhs’: zlanhs.f:134:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlanht.f: In function ‘zlanht’: zlanht.f:126:0: warning: ‘anorm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ANORM, SCALE, SUM  ^ zlansb.f: In function ‘zlansb’: zlansb.f:155:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlansy.f: In function ‘zlansy’: zlansy.f:148:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlansp.f: In function ‘zlansp’: zlansp.f:140:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION ABSA, SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlantb.f: In function ‘zlantb’: zlantb.f:167:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlantp.f: In function ‘zlantp’: zlantp.f:151:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlantr.f: In function ‘zlantr’: zlantr.f:168:0: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DOUBLE PRECISION SCALE, SUM, VALUE  ^ zlarfgp.f:241.25: BETA = -SAVEALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlarrv.f:280.34: SUBROUTINE ZLARRV( N, VL, VU, D, L, PIVMIN, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'vu' at (1) zlat2c.f:157.28: SA( I, J ) = A( I, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to COMPLEX(4) at (1) zlat2c.f:170.28: SA( I, J ) = A( I, J ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to COMPLEX(4) at (1) zlatrd.f:274.26: E( I-1 ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlatrd.f:328.24: E( I ) = ALPHA 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlauu2.f:168.18: AII = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zlauu2.f:187.18: AII = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zpbsvx.f: In function ‘zpbsvx’: zpbsvx.f:430:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ zpbsvx.f:430:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zpoequb.f:180.15: S( 1 ) = A( 1, 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zpoequb.f:184.18: S( I ) = A( I, I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zporfsx.f:473.23: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zpotf2.f:180.18: AJJ = DBLE( A( J, J ) ) - ZDOTC( J-1, A( 1, J ), 1, 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zpotf2.f:207.18: AJJ = DBLE( A( J, J ) ) - ZDOTC( J-1, A( J, 1 ), LDA, 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zposvx.f: In function ‘zposvx’: zposvx.f:392:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ zposvx.f:392:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zpptrf.f:195.18: AJJ = DBLE( AP( JJ ) ) - ZDOTC( J-1, AP( JC ), 1, AP( JC ), 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zpptri.f:167.18: AJJ = AP( JJ ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zppsvx.f: In function ‘zppsvx’: zppsvx.f:393:0: warning: ‘smlnum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCOND = MAX( SMIN, SMLNUM ) / MIN( SMAX, BIGNUM )  ^ zppsvx.f:393:0: warning: ‘bignum’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zspr.f: In function ‘zspr’: zspr.f:156:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, INFO, IX, J, JX, K, KK, KX  ^ zstegr.f:256.23: $ ABSTOL, M, W, Z, LDZ, ISUPPZ, WORK, LWORK, IWORK, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'abstol' at (1) zstein.f: In function ‘zstein’: zstein.f:350:0: warning: ‘xjm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SEP = XJ - XJM  ^ zstein.f:400:0: warning: ‘ortol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ABS( XJ-XJM ).GT.ORTOL )  ^ zstein.f:386:0: warning: ‘onenrm’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ DASUM( BLKSIZ, WORK( INDRV1+1 ), 1 )  ^ zstein.f:425:0: warning: ‘dtpcrt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( NRM.LT.DTPCRT )  ^ zsptrf.f: In function ‘zsptrf’: zsptrf.f:602:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ zsyequb.f:275.16: AVG = AVG + S( I )*WORK( I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zsyequb.f:292.15: C1 = ( N-2 ) * ( WORK( I ) - T*SI ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zsyequb.f:293.15: C0 = -(T*SI)*SI + 2*WORK( I )*SI - N*AVG 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zsyequb.f:327.16: AVG = AVG + ( U + WORK( I ) ) * D / N 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) zsyr.f: In function ‘zsyr’: zsyr.f:159:0: warning: ‘kx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER I, INFO, IX, J, JX, KX  ^ zsyrfsx.f:483.23: zsysv.f:229.21: REF_TYPE = PARAMS( LA_LINRX_ITREF_I ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) LWKOPT = WORK(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zsytf2.f: In function ‘zsytf2’: zsytf2.f:582:0: warning: ‘imax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IPIV( K ) = -KP  ^ ztgevc.f: In function ‘ztgevc’: ztgevc.f:699:0: warning: ‘ilback’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILBACK ) THEN  ^ ztgevc.f:575:0: warning: ‘ilall’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF( ILALL ) THEN  ^ ztgsyl.f: In function ‘ztgsyl’: ztgsyl.f:611:0: warning: ‘scale2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] SCALE = SCALE2  ^ ztptri.f: In function ‘ztptri’: ztptri.f:230:0: warning: ‘jclast’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ AP( JCLAST ), AP( JC+1 ), 1 )  ^ ztrsen.f: In function ‘ztrsen’: ztrsen.f:351:0: warning: ‘lwmin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ELSE IF( LWORK.LT.LWMIN .AND. .NOT.LQUERY ) THEN  ^ ztzrzf.f: In function ‘ztzrzf’: ztzrzf.f:251:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ zuncsd.f: In function ‘zuncsd’: zuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘itauq2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ zuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘itauq1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘itaup2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:586:0: warning: ‘iorgqr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGQR), LORGQRWORK, INFO )  ^ zuncsd.f:568:0: warning: ‘iorglq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORGLQ), LORGLQWORK, INFO )  ^ zuncsd.f:526:0: warning: ‘iorbdb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ WORK(IORBDB), LORBDBWORK, CHILDINFO )  ^ zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ibbcsd’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ LBBCSDWORK, INFO )  ^ zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib22e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib22d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib21e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib21d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib12e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib12d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib11e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zuncsd.f:597:0: warning: ‘ib11d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] zungbr.f:240.18: LWKOPT = WORK( 1 ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) zungql.f: In function ‘zungql’: zungql.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ zungrq.f: In function ‘zungrq’: zungrq.f:220:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = LDWORK*NB  ^ zunmql.f: In function ‘zunmql’: zunmql.f:279:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ zunmrq.f: In function ‘zunmrq’: zunmrq.f:280:0: warning: ‘nb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IWS = NW*NB  ^ LAPACK: Installing... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch LAPACK: Cleaning up... LAPACK: Done. Finished running configuration script for thorn LAPACK. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn LIBJPEG: libjpeg selected, but LIBJPEG_DIR not set. Checking some places... libjpeg not found Building libjpeg... Building libjpeg library libjpeg: Preparing directory structure... libjpeg: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/libjpeg /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch libjpeg: Configuring... checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for style of include used by make... GNU checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3 checking for function prototypes... yes checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E checking for ANSI C header files... yes checking for sys/types.h... yes checking for sys/stat.h... yes checking for stdlib.h... yes checking for string.h... yes checking for memory.h... yes checking for strings.h... yes checking for inttypes.h... yes checking for stdint.h... yes checking for unistd.h... yes checking for string.h... (cached) yes checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no checking for gcc... (cached) gcc checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3 checking for gcc option to accept ISO C99... none needed checking for gcc option to accept ISO Standard C... (cached) none needed checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes checking whether ln -s works... yes checking if LD -Wl,--version-script works... yes checking for function prototypes... yes checking stddef.h usability... yes checking stddef.h presence... yes checking for stddef.h... yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking locale.h usability... yes checking locale.h presence... yes checking for locale.h... yes checking for string.h... (cached) yes checking for size_t... yes checking for type unsigned char... yes checking for type unsigned short... yes checking for type void... yes checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes checking for inline... __inline__ checking for broken incomplete types... ok checking for short external names... ok checking to see if char is signed... yes checking to see if right shift is signed... yes checking to see if fopen accepts b spec... yes checking how to print strings... printf checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F checking for ld used by gcc... g++ checking if the linker (g++) is GNU ld... no checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864 checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for g++ option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... dlltool checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for archiver @FILE support... @ checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok checking for sysroot... no checking for mt... no checking if : is a manifest tool... no checking for dlfcn.h... yes checking for objdir... .libs checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes checking if gcc static flag -static works... no checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gcc linker (g++ -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no checking whether to build shared libraries... no checking whether to build static libraries... yes checking libjpeg version number... 11:0:3 configure: creating ./config.status config.status: creating Makefile config.status: creating jconfig.h config.status: executing depfiles commands config.status: executing libtool commands libjpeg: Building... CC jaricom.lo CC jcapimin.lo CC jcapistd.lo CC jcarith.lo CC jccoefct.lo CC jccolor.lo CC jcdctmgr.lo CC jchuff.lo CC jcinit.lo CC jcmainct.lo CC jcmarker.lo CC jcmaster.lo CC jcomapi.lo CC jcparam.lo jcmainct.c: In function 'start_pass_main': jcmainct.c:71:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jcmainct.c: In function 'process_data_simple_main': jcmainct.c:117:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jcmainct.c: In function 'jinit_c_main_controller': jcmainct.c:247:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main;  ^ CC jcprepct.lo CC jcsample.lo CC jctrans.lo CC jdapimin.lo CC jdapistd.lo CC jdarith.lo CC jdatadst.lo CC jdatasrc.lo CC jdcoefct.lo CC jdcolor.lo CC jddctmgr.lo CC jdhuff.lo CC jdinput.lo CC jdmainct.lo CC jdmarker.lo CC jdmaster.lo CC jdmerge.lo CC jdpostct.lo CC jdsample.lo jdmainct.c: In function 'alloc_funny_pointers': jdmainct.c:162:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jdmainct.c: In function 'make_funny_pointers': jdmainct.c:203:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jdmainct.c: In function 'set_wraparound_pointers': jdmainct.c:243:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jdmainct.c: In function 'set_bottom_pointers': jdmainct.c:272:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jdmainct.c: In function 'start_pass_main': jdmainct.c:309:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jdmainct.c: In function 'process_data_simple_main': jdmainct.c:349:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jdmainct.c: In function 'process_data_context_main': jdmainct.c:389:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main = (my_main_ptr) cinfo->main;  ^ jdmainct.c: In function 'jinit_d_main_controller': jdmainct.c:478:15: warning: 'main' is usually a function [-Wmain] my_main_ptr main;  ^ CC jdtrans.lo CC jerror.lo CC jfdctflt.lo CC jfdctfst.lo CC jfdctint.lo CC jidctflt.lo CC jidctfst.lo CC jidctint.lo CC jquant1.lo CC jquant2.lo CC jutils.lo CC jmemmgr.lo CC jmemnobs.lo CC cjpeg.o CC rdppm.o CC rdgif.o CC rdtarga.o CC rdrle.o CC rdbmp.o CC rdswitch.o CC cdjpeg.o CC djpeg.o CC wrppm.o CC wrgif.o CC wrtarga.o CC wrrle.o CC wrbmp.o CC rdcolmap.o CC jpegtran.o CC transupp.o CC rdjpgcom.o CC wrjpgcom.o CCLD rdjpgcom CCLD wrjpgcom CCLD libjpeg.la CCLD cjpeg CCLD djpeg CCLD jpegtran libjpeg: Installing... /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 jerror.h jmorecfg.h jpeglib.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/include' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 cjpeg.1 djpeg.1 jpegtran.1 rdjpgcom.1 wrjpgcom.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/share/man/man1' /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libjpeg.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libjpeg.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib/libjpeg.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libjpeg.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib/libjpeg.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib/libjpeg.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib/libjpeg.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c cjpeg djpeg jpegtran rdjpgcom wrjpgcom '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c cjpeg /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/bin/cjpeg libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c djpeg /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/bin/djpeg libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c jpegtran /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/bin/jpegtran libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c rdjpgcom /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/bin/rdjpgcom libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c wrjpgcom /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/bin/wrjpgcom /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch libjpeg: Cleaning up... libjpeg: Done. Finished running configuration script for thorn LIBJPEG. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn LORENE: LORENE selected, but LORENE_DIR not set. Using bundled LORENE... Finished running configuration script for thorn LORENE. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn OPENSSL: OpenSSL selected, but OPENSSL_DIR not set. Checking some places... OpenSSL not found Using bundled OpenSSL... Building OpenSSL OpenSSL: Preparing directory structure... OpenSSL: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch patching file .patch_tmp OpenSSL: Configuring... Operating system: x86_64-whatever-linux2 Configuring for linux-x86_64 Configuring for linux-x86_64 no-ec_nistp_64_gcc_128 [default] OPENSSL_NO_EC_NISTP_64_GCC_128 (skip dir) no-gmp [default] OPENSSL_NO_GMP (skip dir) no-jpake [experimental] OPENSSL_NO_JPAKE (skip dir) no-krb5 [krb5-flavor not specified] OPENSSL_NO_KRB5 no-md2 [default] OPENSSL_NO_MD2 (skip dir) no-rc5 [default] OPENSSL_NO_RC5 (skip dir) no-rfc3779 [default] OPENSSL_NO_RFC3779 (skip dir) no-sctp [default] OPENSSL_NO_SCTP (skip dir) no-shared [option] no-store [experimental] OPENSSL_NO_STORE (skip dir) no-unit-test [default] OPENSSL_NO_UNIT_TEST (skip dir) no-zlib [default] no-zlib-dynamic [default] IsMK1MF=0 CC =gcc CFLAG =-DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM EX_LIBS =-ldl CPUID_OBJ =x86_64cpuid.o BN_ASM =x86_64-gcc.o x86_64-mont.o x86_64-mont5.o x86_64-gf2m.o modexp512-x86_64.o DES_ENC =des_enc.o fcrypt_b.o AES_ENC =aes-x86_64.o vpaes-x86_64.o bsaes-x86_64.o aesni-x86_64.o aesni-sha1-x86_64.o BF_ENC =bf_enc.o CAST_ENC =c_enc.o RC4_ENC =rc4-x86_64.o rc4-md5-x86_64.o RC5_ENC =rc5_enc.o MD5_OBJ_ASM =md5-x86_64.o SHA1_OBJ_ASM =sha1-x86_64.o sha256-x86_64.o sha512-x86_64.o RMD160_OBJ_ASM= CMLL_ENC =cmll-x86_64.o cmll_misc.o MODES_OBJ =ghash-x86_64.o ENGINES_OBJ = PROCESSOR = RANLIB =ranlib ARFLAGS = PERL =perl SIXTY_FOUR_BIT_LONG mode DES_UNROLL used DES_INT used RC4_CHUNK is unsigned long make[2]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' e_os2.h => include/openssl/e_os2.h making links in crypto... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' crypto.h => ../include/openssl/crypto.h opensslv.h => ../include/openssl/opensslv.h opensslconf.h => ../include/openssl/opensslconf.h ebcdic.h => ../include/openssl/ebcdic.h symhacks.h => ../include/openssl/symhacks.h ossl_typ.h => ../include/openssl/ossl_typ.h constant_time_test.c => ../test/constant_time_test.c making links in crypto/objects... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' objects.h => ../../include/openssl/objects.h obj_mac.h => ../../include/openssl/obj_mac.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' making links in crypto/md4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' md4.h => ../../include/openssl/md4.h md4test.c => ../../test/md4test.c md4.c => ../../apps/md4.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' making links in crypto/md5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' md5.h => ../../include/openssl/md5.h md5test.c => ../../test/md5test.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' making links in crypto/sha... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' sha.h => ../../include/openssl/sha.h shatest.c => ../../test/shatest.c sha1test.c => ../../test/sha1test.c sha256t.c => ../../test/sha256t.c sha512t.c => ../../test/sha512t.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' making links in crypto/mdc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' mdc2.h => ../../include/openssl/mdc2.h mdc2test.c => ../../test/mdc2test.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' making links in crypto/hmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' hmac.h => ../../include/openssl/hmac.h hmactest.c => ../../test/hmactest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' making links in crypto/ripemd... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' ripemd.h => ../../include/openssl/ripemd.h rmdtest.c => ../../test/rmdtest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' making links in crypto/whrlpool... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' whrlpool.h => ../../include/openssl/whrlpool.h wp_test.c => ../../test/wp_test.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' making links in crypto/des... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' des.h => ../../include/openssl/des.h des_old.h => ../../include/openssl/des_old.h destest.c => ../../test/destest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' making links in crypto/aes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' aes.h => ../../include/openssl/aes.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' making links in crypto/rc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' rc2.h => ../../include/openssl/rc2.h rc2test.c => ../../test/rc2test.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' making links in crypto/rc4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' rc4.h => ../../include/openssl/rc4.h rc4test.c => ../../test/rc4test.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' making links in crypto/idea... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' idea.h => ../../include/openssl/idea.h ideatest.c => ../../test/ideatest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' making links in crypto/bf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' blowfish.h => ../../include/openssl/blowfish.h bftest.c => ../../test/bftest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' making links in crypto/cast... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' cast.h => ../../include/openssl/cast.h casttest.c => ../../test/casttest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' making links in crypto/camellia... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' camellia.h => ../../include/openssl/camellia.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' making links in crypto/seed... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' seed.h => ../../include/openssl/seed.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' making links in crypto/modes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' modes.h => ../../include/openssl/modes.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' making links in crypto/bn... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' bn.h => ../../include/openssl/bn.h bntest.c => ../../test/bntest.c exptest.c => ../../test/exptest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' making links in crypto/ec... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' ec.h => ../../include/openssl/ec.h ectest.c => ../../test/ectest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' making links in crypto/rsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' rsa.h => ../../include/openssl/rsa.h rsa_test.c => ../../test/rsa_test.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' making links in crypto/dsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' dsa.h => ../../include/openssl/dsa.h dsatest.c => ../../test/dsatest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' making links in crypto/ecdsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' ecdsa.h => ../../include/openssl/ecdsa.h ecdsatest.c => ../../test/ecdsatest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' making links in crypto/dh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' dh.h => ../../include/openssl/dh.h dhtest.c => ../../test/dhtest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' making links in crypto/ecdh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' ecdh.h => ../../include/openssl/ecdh.h ecdhtest.c => ../../test/ecdhtest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' making links in crypto/dso... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' dso.h => ../../include/openssl/dso.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' making links in crypto/engine... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' engine.h => ../../include/openssl/engine.h enginetest.c => ../../test/enginetest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' making links in crypto/buffer... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' buffer.h => ../../include/openssl/buffer.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' making links in crypto/bio... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' bio.h => ../../include/openssl/bio.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' making links in crypto/stack... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' stack.h => ../../include/openssl/stack.h safestack.h => ../../include/openssl/safestack.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' making links in crypto/lhash... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' lhash.h => ../../include/openssl/lhash.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' making links in crypto/rand... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' rand.h => ../../include/openssl/rand.h randtest.c => ../../test/randtest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' making links in crypto/err... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' err.h => ../../include/openssl/err.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' making links in crypto/evp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' evp.h => ../../include/openssl/evp.h evp_test.c => ../../test/evp_test.c evptests.txt -> ../../test/evptests.txt make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' making links in crypto/asn1... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' asn1.h => ../../include/openssl/asn1.h asn1_mac.h => ../../include/openssl/asn1_mac.h asn1t.h => ../../include/openssl/asn1t.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' making links in crypto/pem... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' pem.h => ../../include/openssl/pem.h pem2.h => ../../include/openssl/pem2.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' making links in crypto/x509... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' x509.h => ../../include/openssl/x509.h x509_vfy.h => ../../include/openssl/x509_vfy.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' making links in crypto/x509v3... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' x509v3.h => ../../include/openssl/x509v3.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' making links in crypto/conf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' conf.h => ../../include/openssl/conf.h conf_api.h => ../../include/openssl/conf_api.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' making links in crypto/txt_db... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' txt_db.h => ../../include/openssl/txt_db.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' making links in crypto/pkcs7... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' pkcs7.h => ../../include/openssl/pkcs7.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' making links in crypto/pkcs12... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' pkcs12.h => ../../include/openssl/pkcs12.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' making links in crypto/comp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' comp.h => ../../include/openssl/comp.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' making links in crypto/ocsp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' ocsp.h => ../../include/openssl/ocsp.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' making links in crypto/ui... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' ui.h => ../../include/openssl/ui.h ui_compat.h => ../../include/openssl/ui_compat.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' making links in crypto/krb5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' krb5_asn.h => ../../include/openssl/krb5_asn.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' making links in crypto/cms... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' cms.h => ../../include/openssl/cms.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' making links in crypto/pqueue... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' pqueue.h => ../../include/openssl/pqueue.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' making links in crypto/ts... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' ts.h => ../../include/openssl/ts.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' making links in crypto/srp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' srp.h => ../../include/openssl/srp.h srptest.c => ../../test/srptest.c make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' making links in crypto/cmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' cmac.h => ../../include/openssl/cmac.h make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' making links in ssl... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' ssl.h => ../include/openssl/ssl.h ssl2.h => ../include/openssl/ssl2.h ssl3.h => ../include/openssl/ssl3.h ssl23.h => ../include/openssl/ssl23.h tls1.h => ../include/openssl/tls1.h dtls1.h => ../include/openssl/dtls1.h kssl.h => ../include/openssl/kssl.h srtp.h => ../include/openssl/srtp.h ssltest.c => ../test/ssltest.c heartbeat_test.c => ../test/heartbeat_test.c make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' making links in engines... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' making links in engines/ccgost... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `links'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' making links in apps... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `links'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' making links in test... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `links'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' making links in tools... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `links'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' generating dummy tests (if needed)... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `generate'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' make[2]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' Configured for linux-x86_64. OpenSSL: Building... make[2]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' making all in crypto... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' perl ../util/mkbuildinf.pl "-I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM" "linux-x86_64" >buildinf.h gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cryptlib.o cryptlib.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o mem.o mem.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o mem_dbg.o mem_dbg.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cversion.o cversion.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ex_data.o ex_data.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cpt_err.o cpt_err.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ebcdic.o ebcdic.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o uid.o uid.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o o_time.o o_time.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o o_str.o o_str.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o o_dir.o o_dir.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o o_fips.o o_fips.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o o_init.o o_init.c gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o fips_ers.o fips_ers.c perl x86_64cpuid.pl elf > x86_64cpuid.s gcc -I. -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o x86_64cpuid.o x86_64cpuid.s ar r ../libcrypto.a cryptlib.o mem.o mem_dbg.o cversion.o ex_data.o cpt_err.o ebcdic.o uid.o o_time.o o_str.o o_dir.o o_fips.o o_init.o fips_ers.o x86_64cpuid.o ar: creating ../libcrypto.a [ -z "" ] || ar r ../libcrypto.a fipscanister.o ranlib ../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. making all in crypto/objects... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' perl objxref.pl obj_mac.num obj_xref.txt > obj_xref.h gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o o_names.o o_names.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o obj_dat.o obj_dat.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o obj_lib.o obj_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o obj_err.o obj_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o obj_xref.o obj_xref.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a o_names.o obj_dat.o obj_lib.o obj_err.o obj_xref.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' making all in crypto/md4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md4_dgst.o md4_dgst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md4_one.o md4_one.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a md4_dgst.o md4_one.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' making all in crypto/md5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md5_dgst.o md5_dgst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md5_one.o md5_one.c perl asm/md5-x86_64.pl elf > md5-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o md5-x86_64.o md5-x86_64.s ar r ../../libcrypto.a md5_dgst.o md5_one.o md5-x86_64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' making all in crypto/sha... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha_dgst.o sha_dgst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha1dgst.o sha1dgst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha_one.o sha_one.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha1_one.o sha1_one.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha256.o sha256.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha512.o sha512.c perl asm/sha1-x86_64.pl elf > sha1-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o sha1-x86_64.o sha1-x86_64.s perl asm/sha512-x86_64.pl elf sha256-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o sha256-x86_64.o sha256-x86_64.s perl asm/sha512-x86_64.pl elf sha512-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o sha512-x86_64.o sha512-x86_64.s ar r ../../libcrypto.a sha_dgst.o sha1dgst.o sha_one.o sha1_one.o sha256.o sha512.o sha1-x86_64.o sha256-x86_64.o sha512-x86_64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' making all in crypto/mdc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o mdc2dgst.o mdc2dgst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o mdc2_one.o mdc2_one.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a mdc2dgst.o mdc2_one.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' making all in crypto/hmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o hmac.o hmac.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o hm_ameth.o hm_ameth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o hm_pmeth.o hm_pmeth.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a hmac.o hm_ameth.o hm_pmeth.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' making all in crypto/ripemd... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rmd_dgst.o rmd_dgst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rmd_one.o rmd_one.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a rmd_dgst.o rmd_one.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' making all in crypto/whrlpool... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o wp_dgst.o wp_dgst.c perl asm/wp-x86_64.pl elf > wp-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o wp-x86_64.o wp-x86_64.s ar r ../../libcrypto.a wp_dgst.o wp-x86_64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' making all in crypto/des... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o set_key.o set_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecb_enc.o ecb_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cbc_enc.o cbc_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecb3_enc.o ecb3_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cfb64enc.o cfb64enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cfb64ede.o cfb64ede.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cfb_enc.o cfb_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ofb64ede.o ofb64ede.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o enc_read.o enc_read.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o enc_writ.o enc_writ.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ofb64enc.o ofb64enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ofb_enc.o ofb_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o str2key.o str2key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pcbc_enc.o pcbc_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o qud_cksm.o qud_cksm.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_key.o rand_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o des_enc.o des_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o fcrypt_b.o fcrypt_b.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o fcrypt.o fcrypt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o xcbc_enc.o xcbc_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rpc_enc.o rpc_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cbc_cksm.o cbc_cksm.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ede_cbcm_enc.o ede_cbcm_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o des_old.o des_old.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o des_old2.o des_old2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o read2pwd.o read2pwd.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a set_key.o ecb_enc.o cbc_enc.o ecb3_enc.o cfb64enc.o cfb64ede.o cfb_enc.o ofb64ede.o enc_read.o enc_writ.o ofb64enc.o ofb_enc.o str2key.o pcbc_enc.o qud_cksm.o rand_key.o des_enc.o fcrypt_b.o fcrypt.o xcbc_enc.o rpc_enc.o cbc_cksm.o ede_cbcm_enc.o des_old.o des_old2.o read2pwd.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' making all in crypto/aes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o aes_misc.o aes_misc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o aes_ecb.o aes_ecb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o aes_cfb.o aes_cfb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o aes_ofb.o aes_ofb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o aes_ctr.o aes_ctr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o aes_ige.o aes_ige.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o aes_wrap.o aes_wrap.c perl asm/aes-x86_64.pl elf > aes-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o aes-x86_64.o aes-x86_64.s perl asm/vpaes-x86_64.pl elf > vpaes-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o vpaes-x86_64.o vpaes-x86_64.s perl asm/bsaes-x86_64.pl elf > bsaes-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o bsaes-x86_64.o bsaes-x86_64.s perl asm/aesni-x86_64.pl elf > aesni-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o aesni-x86_64.o aesni-x86_64.s perl asm/aesni-sha1-x86_64.pl elf > aesni-sha1-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o aesni-sha1-x86_64.o aesni-sha1-x86_64.s ar r ../../libcrypto.a aes_misc.o aes_ecb.o aes_cfb.o aes_ofb.o aes_ctr.o aes_ige.o aes_wrap.o aes-x86_64.o vpaes-x86_64.o bsaes-x86_64.o aesni-x86_64.o aesni-sha1-x86_64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' making all in crypto/rc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc2_ecb.o rc2_ecb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc2_skey.o rc2_skey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc2_cbc.o rc2_cbc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc2cfb64.o rc2cfb64.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc2ofb64.o rc2ofb64.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a rc2_ecb.o rc2_skey.o rc2_cbc.o rc2cfb64.o rc2ofb64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' making all in crypto/rc4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' perl asm/rc4-x86_64.pl elf > rc4-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o rc4-x86_64.o rc4-x86_64.s perl asm/rc4-md5-x86_64.pl elf > rc4-md5-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o rc4-md5-x86_64.o rc4-md5-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc4_utl.o rc4_utl.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a rc4-x86_64.o rc4-md5-x86_64.o rc4_utl.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' making all in crypto/idea... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o i_cbc.o i_cbc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o i_cfb64.o i_cfb64.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o i_ofb64.o i_ofb64.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o i_ecb.o i_ecb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o i_skey.o i_skey.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a i_cbc.o i_cfb64.o i_ofb64.o i_ecb.o i_skey.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' making all in crypto/bf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_skey.o bf_skey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_ecb.o bf_ecb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_enc.o bf_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_cfb64.o bf_cfb64.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_ofb64.o bf_ofb64.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a bf_skey.o bf_ecb.o bf_enc.o bf_cfb64.o bf_ofb64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' making all in crypto/cast... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_skey.o c_skey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_ecb.o c_ecb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_enc.o c_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_cfb64.o c_cfb64.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_ofb64.o c_ofb64.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a c_skey.o c_ecb.o c_enc.o c_cfb64.o c_ofb64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' making all in crypto/camellia... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cmll_ecb.o cmll_ecb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cmll_ofb.o cmll_ofb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cmll_cfb.o cmll_cfb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cmll_ctr.o cmll_ctr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cmll_utl.o cmll_utl.c perl asm/cmll-x86_64.pl elf > cmll-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o cmll-x86_64.o cmll-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cmll_misc.o cmll_misc.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a cmll_ecb.o cmll_ofb.o cmll_cfb.o cmll_ctr.o cmll_utl.o cmll-x86_64.o cmll_misc.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' making all in crypto/seed... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o seed.o seed.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o seed_ecb.o seed_ecb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o seed_cbc.o seed_cbc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o seed_cfb.o seed_cfb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o seed_ofb.o seed_ofb.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a seed.o seed_ecb.o seed_cbc.o seed_cfb.o seed_ofb.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' making all in crypto/modes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cbc128.o cbc128.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ctr128.o ctr128.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cts128.o cts128.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cfb128.o cfb128.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ofb128.o ofb128.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gcm128.o gcm128.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ccm128.o ccm128.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o xts128.o xts128.c perl asm/ghash-x86_64.pl elf > ghash-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o ghash-x86_64.o ghash-x86_64.s ar r ../../libcrypto.a cbc128.o ctr128.o cts128.o cfb128.o ofb128.o gcm128.o ccm128.o xts128.o ghash-x86_64.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' making all in crypto/bn... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_add.o bn_add.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_div.o bn_div.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_exp.o bn_exp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_lib.o bn_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_ctx.o bn_ctx.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_mul.o bn_mul.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_mod.o bn_mod.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_print.o bn_print.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_rand.o bn_rand.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_shift.o bn_shift.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_word.o bn_word.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_blind.o bn_blind.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_kron.o bn_kron.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_sqrt.o bn_sqrt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_gcd.o bn_gcd.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_prime.o bn_prime.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_err.o bn_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_sqr.o bn_sqr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o x86_64-gcc.o asm/x86_64-gcc.c perl asm/x86_64-mont.pl elf > x86_64-mont.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o x86_64-mont.o x86_64-mont.s perl asm/x86_64-mont5.pl elf > x86_64-mont5.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o x86_64-mont5.o x86_64-mont5.s perl asm/x86_64-gf2m.pl elf > x86_64-gf2m.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o x86_64-gf2m.o x86_64-gf2m.s perl asm/modexp512-x86_64.pl elf > modexp512-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -c -o modexp512-x86_64.o modexp512-x86_64.s gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_recp.o bn_recp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_mont.o bn_mont.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_mpi.o bn_mpi.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_exp2.o bn_exp2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_gf2m.o bn_gf2m.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_nist.o bn_nist.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_depr.o bn_depr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_const.o bn_const.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bn_x931p.o bn_x931p.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a bn_add.o bn_div.o bn_exp.o bn_lib.o bn_ctx.o bn_mul.o bn_mod.o bn_print.o bn_rand.o bn_shift.o bn_word.o bn_blind.o bn_kron.o bn_sqrt.o bn_gcd.o bn_prime.o bn_err.o bn_sqr.o x86_64-gcc.o x86_64-mont.o x86_64-mont5.o x86_64-gf2m.o modexp512-x86_64.o bn_recp.o bn_mont.o bn_mpi.o bn_exp2.o bn_gf2m.o bn_nist.o bn_depr.o bn_const.o bn_x931p.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' making all in crypto/ec... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_lib.o ec_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_smpl.o ecp_smpl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_mont.o ecp_mont.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_nist.o ecp_nist.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_cvt.o ec_cvt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_mult.o ec_mult.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_err.o ec_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_curve.o ec_curve.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_check.o ec_check.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_print.o ec_print.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_asn1.o ec_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_key.o ec_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec2_smpl.o ec2_smpl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec2_mult.o ec2_mult.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_ameth.o ec_ameth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_pmeth.o ec_pmeth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eck_prn.o eck_prn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_nistp224.o ecp_nistp224.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_nistp256.o ecp_nistp256.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_nistp521.o ecp_nistp521.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_nistputil.o ecp_nistputil.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecp_oct.o ecp_oct.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec2_oct.o ec2_oct.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec_oct.o ec_oct.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a ec_lib.o ecp_smpl.o ecp_mont.o ecp_nist.o ec_cvt.o ec_mult.o ec_err.o ec_curve.o ec_check.o ec_print.o ec_asn1.o ec_key.o ec2_smpl.o ec2_mult.o ec_ameth.o ec_pmeth.o eck_prn.o ecp_nistp224.o ecp_nistp256.o ecp_nistp521.o ecp_nistputil.o ecp_oct.o ec2_oct.o ec_oct.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' making all in crypto/rsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_eay.o rsa_eay.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_gen.o rsa_gen.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_lib.o rsa_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_sign.o rsa_sign.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_saos.o rsa_saos.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_err.o rsa_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_pk1.o rsa_pk1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_ssl.o rsa_ssl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_none.o rsa_none.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_oaep.o rsa_oaep.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_chk.o rsa_chk.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_null.o rsa_null.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_pss.o rsa_pss.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_x931.o rsa_x931.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_asn1.o rsa_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_depr.o rsa_depr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_ameth.o rsa_ameth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_prn.o rsa_prn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_pmeth.o rsa_pmeth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_crpt.o rsa_crpt.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a rsa_eay.o rsa_gen.o rsa_lib.o rsa_sign.o rsa_saos.o rsa_err.o rsa_pk1.o rsa_ssl.o rsa_none.o rsa_oaep.o rsa_chk.o rsa_null.o rsa_pss.o rsa_x931.o rsa_asn1.o rsa_depr.o rsa_ameth.o rsa_prn.o rsa_pmeth.o rsa_crpt.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' making all in crypto/dsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_gen.o dsa_gen.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_key.o dsa_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_lib.o dsa_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_asn1.o dsa_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_vrf.o dsa_vrf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_sign.o dsa_sign.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_err.o dsa_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_ossl.o dsa_ossl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_depr.o dsa_depr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_ameth.o dsa_ameth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_pmeth.o dsa_pmeth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa_prn.o dsa_prn.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a dsa_gen.o dsa_key.o dsa_lib.o dsa_asn1.o dsa_vrf.o dsa_sign.o dsa_err.o dsa_ossl.o dsa_depr.o dsa_ameth.o dsa_pmeth.o dsa_prn.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' making all in crypto/ecdsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecs_lib.o ecs_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecs_asn1.o ecs_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecs_ossl.o ecs_ossl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecs_sign.o ecs_sign.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecs_vrf.o ecs_vrf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecs_err.o ecs_err.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a ecs_lib.o ecs_asn1.o ecs_ossl.o ecs_sign.o ecs_vrf.o ecs_err.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' making all in crypto/dh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_asn1.o dh_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_gen.o dh_gen.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_key.o dh_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_lib.o dh_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_check.o dh_check.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_err.o dh_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_depr.o dh_depr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_ameth.o dh_ameth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_pmeth.o dh_pmeth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh_prn.o dh_prn.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a dh_asn1.o dh_gen.o dh_key.o dh_lib.o dh_check.o dh_err.o dh_depr.o dh_ameth.o dh_pmeth.o dh_prn.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' making all in crypto/ecdh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ech_lib.o ech_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ech_ossl.o ech_ossl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ech_key.o ech_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ech_err.o ech_err.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a ech_lib.o ech_ossl.o ech_key.o ech_err.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' making all in crypto/dso... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_dl.o dso_dl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_dlfcn.o dso_dlfcn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_err.o dso_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_lib.o dso_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_null.o dso_null.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_openssl.o dso_openssl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_win32.o dso_win32.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_vms.o dso_vms.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dso_beos.o dso_beos.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a dso_dl.o dso_dlfcn.o dso_err.o dso_lib.o dso_null.o dso_openssl.o dso_win32.o dso_vms.o dso_beos.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' making all in crypto/engine... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_err.o eng_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_lib.o eng_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_list.o eng_list.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_init.o eng_init.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_ctrl.o eng_ctrl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_table.o eng_table.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_pkey.o eng_pkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_fat.o eng_fat.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_all.o eng_all.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_rsa.o tb_rsa.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_dsa.o tb_dsa.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_ecdsa.o tb_ecdsa.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_dh.o tb_dh.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_ecdh.o tb_ecdh.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_rand.o tb_rand.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_store.o tb_store.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_cipher.o tb_cipher.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_digest.o tb_digest.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_pkmeth.o tb_pkmeth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tb_asnmth.o tb_asnmth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_openssl.o eng_openssl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_cnf.o eng_cnf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_dyn.o eng_dyn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_cryptodev.o eng_cryptodev.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_rsax.o eng_rsax.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o eng_rdrand.o eng_rdrand.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a eng_err.o eng_lib.o eng_list.o eng_init.o eng_ctrl.o eng_table.o eng_pkey.o eng_fat.o eng_all.o tb_rsa.o tb_dsa.o tb_ecdsa.o tb_dh.o tb_ecdh.o tb_rand.o tb_store.o tb_cipher.o tb_digest.o tb_pkmeth.o tb_asnmth.o eng_openssl.o eng_cnf.o eng_dyn.o eng_cryptodev.o eng_rsax.o eng_rdrand.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' making all in crypto/buffer... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o buffer.o buffer.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o buf_str.o buf_str.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o buf_err.o buf_err.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a buffer.o buf_str.o buf_err.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' making all in crypto/bio... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_lib.o bio_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_cb.o bio_cb.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_err.o bio_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_mem.o bss_mem.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_null.o bss_null.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_fd.o bss_fd.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_file.o bss_file.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_sock.o bss_sock.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_conn.o bss_conn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_null.o bf_null.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_buff.o bf_buff.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o b_print.o b_print.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o b_dump.o b_dump.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o b_sock.o b_sock.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_acpt.o bss_acpt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bf_nbio.o bf_nbio.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_log.o bss_log.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_bio.o bss_bio.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bss_dgram.o bss_dgram.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a bio_lib.o bio_cb.o bio_err.o bss_mem.o bss_null.o bss_fd.o bss_file.o bss_sock.o bss_conn.o bf_null.o bf_buff.o b_print.o b_dump.o b_sock.o bss_acpt.o bf_nbio.o bss_log.o bss_bio.o bss_dgram.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' making all in crypto/stack... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o stack.o stack.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a stack.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' making all in crypto/lhash... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o lhash.o lhash.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o lh_stats.o lh_stats.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a lhash.o lh_stats.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' making all in crypto/rand... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md_rand.o md_rand.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o randfile.o randfile.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_lib.o rand_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_err.o rand_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_egd.o rand_egd.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_win.o rand_win.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_unix.o rand_unix.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_os2.o rand_os2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand_nw.o rand_nw.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a md_rand.o randfile.o rand_lib.o rand_err.o rand_egd.o rand_win.o rand_unix.o rand_os2.o rand_nw.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' making all in crypto/err... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o err.o err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o err_all.o err_all.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o err_prn.o err_prn.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a err.o err_all.o err_prn.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' making all in crypto/evp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o encode.o encode.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o digest.o digest.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_enc.o evp_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_key.o evp_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_acnf.o evp_acnf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_cnf.o evp_cnf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_des.o e_des.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_bf.o e_bf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_idea.o e_idea.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_des3.o e_des3.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_camellia.o e_camellia.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_rc4.o e_rc4.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_aes.o e_aes.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o names.o names.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_seed.o e_seed.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_xcbc_d.o e_xcbc_d.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_rc2.o e_rc2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_cast.o e_cast.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_rc5.o e_rc5.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_null.o m_null.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_md2.o m_md2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_md4.o m_md4.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_md5.o m_md5.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_sha.o m_sha.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_sha1.o m_sha1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_wp.o m_wp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_dss.o m_dss.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_dss1.o m_dss1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_mdc2.o m_mdc2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_ripemd.o m_ripemd.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_ecdsa.o m_ecdsa.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p_open.o p_open.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p_seal.o p_seal.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p_sign.o p_sign.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p_verify.o p_verify.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p_lib.o p_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p_enc.o p_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p_dec.o p_dec.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_md.o bio_md.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_b64.o bio_b64.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_enc.o bio_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_err.o evp_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_null.o e_null.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_all.o c_all.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_allc.o c_allc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_alld.o c_alld.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_lib.o evp_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_ok.o bio_ok.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_pkey.o evp_pkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_pbe.o evp_pbe.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p5_crpt.o p5_crpt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p5_crpt2.o p5_crpt2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_old.o e_old.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pmeth_lib.o pmeth_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pmeth_fn.o pmeth_fn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pmeth_gn.o pmeth_gn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o m_sigver.o m_sigver.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_fips.o evp_fips.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_aes_cbc_hmac_sha1.o e_aes_cbc_hmac_sha1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_rc4_hmac_md5.o e_rc4_hmac_md5.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a encode.o digest.o evp_enc.o evp_key.o evp_acnf.o evp_cnf.o e_des.o e_bf.o e_idea.o e_des3.o e_camellia.o e_rc4.o e_aes.o names.o e_seed.o e_xcbc_d.o e_rc2.o e_cast.o e_rc5.o m_null.o m_md2.o m_md4.o m_md5.o m_sha.o m_sha1.o m_wp.o m_dss.o m_dss1.o m_mdc2.o m_ripemd.o m_ecdsa.o p_open.o p_seal.o p_sign.o p_verify.o p_lib.o p_enc.o p_dec.o bio_md.o bio_b64.o bio_enc.o evp_err.o e_null.o c_all.o c_allc.o c_alld.o evp_lib.o bio_ok.o evp_pkey.o evp_pbe.o p5_crpt.o p5_crpt2.o e_old.o pmeth_lib.o pmeth_fn.o pmeth_gn.o m_sigver.o evp_fips.o e_aes_cbc_hmac_sha1.o e_rc4_hmac_md5.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' making all in crypto/asn1... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_object.o a_object.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_bitstr.o a_bitstr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_utctm.o a_utctm.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_gentm.o a_gentm.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_time.o a_time.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_int.o a_int.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_octet.o a_octet.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_print.o a_print.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_type.o a_type.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_set.o a_set.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_dup.o a_dup.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_d2i_fp.o a_d2i_fp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_i2d_fp.o a_i2d_fp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_enum.o a_enum.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_utf8.o a_utf8.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_sign.o a_sign.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_digest.o a_digest.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_verify.o a_verify.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_mbstr.o a_mbstr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_strex.o a_strex.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_algor.o x_algor.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_val.o x_val.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_pubkey.o x_pubkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_sig.o x_sig.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_req.o x_req.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_attrib.o x_attrib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_bignum.o x_bignum.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_long.o x_long.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_name.o x_name.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_x509.o x_x509.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_x509a.o x_x509a.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_crl.o x_crl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_info.o x_info.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_spki.o x_spki.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o nsseq.o nsseq.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_nx509.o x_nx509.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d2i_pu.o d2i_pu.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d2i_pr.o d2i_pr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o i2d_pu.o i2d_pu.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o i2d_pr.o i2d_pr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t_req.o t_req.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t_x509.o t_x509.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t_x509a.o t_x509a.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t_crl.o t_crl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t_pkey.o t_pkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t_spki.o t_spki.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t_bitst.o t_bitst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tasn_new.o tasn_new.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tasn_fre.o tasn_fre.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tasn_enc.o tasn_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tasn_dec.o tasn_dec.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tasn_utl.o tasn_utl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tasn_typ.o tasn_typ.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tasn_prn.o tasn_prn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ameth_lib.o ameth_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o f_int.o f_int.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o f_string.o f_string.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o n_pkey.o n_pkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o f_enum.o f_enum.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_pkey.o x_pkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_bool.o a_bool.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_exten.o x_exten.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_asn1.o bio_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_ndef.o bio_ndef.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn_mime.o asn_mime.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn1_gen.o asn1_gen.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn1_par.o asn1_par.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn1_lib.o asn1_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn1_err.o asn1_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_bytes.o a_bytes.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o a_strnid.o a_strnid.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_asn1.o evp_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn_pack.o asn_pack.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p5_pbe.o p5_pbe.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p5_pbev2.o p5_pbev2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p8_pkey.o p8_pkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn_moid.o asn_moid.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a a_object.o a_bitstr.o a_utctm.o a_gentm.o a_time.o a_int.o a_octet.o a_print.o a_type.o a_set.o a_dup.o a_d2i_fp.o a_i2d_fp.o a_enum.o a_utf8.o a_sign.o a_digest.o a_verify.o a_mbstr.o a_strex.o x_algor.o x_val.o x_pubkey.o x_sig.o x_req.o x_attrib.o x_bignum.o x_long.o x_name.o x_x509.o x_x509a.o x_crl.o x_info.o x_spki.o nsseq.o x_nx509.o d2i_pu.o d2i_pr.o i2d_pu.o i2d_pr.o t_req.o t_x509.o t_x509a.o t_crl.o t_pkey.o t_spki.o t_bitst.o tasn_new.o tasn_fre.o tasn_enc.o tasn_dec.o tasn_utl.o tasn_typ.o tasn_prn.o ameth_lib.o f_int.o f_string.o n_pkey.o f_enum.o x_pkey.o a_bool.o x_exten.o bio_asn1.o bio_ndef.o asn_mime.o asn1_gen.o asn1_par.o asn1_lib.o asn1_err.o a_bytes.o a_strnid.o evp_asn1.o asn_pack.o p5_pbe.o p5_pbev2.o p8_pkey.o asn_moid.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' making all in crypto/pem... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_sign.o pem_sign.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_seal.o pem_seal.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_info.o pem_info.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_lib.o pem_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_all.o pem_all.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_err.o pem_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_x509.o pem_x509.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_xaux.o pem_xaux.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_oth.o pem_oth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_pk8.o pem_pk8.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pem_pkey.o pem_pkey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pvkfmt.o pvkfmt.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a pem_sign.o pem_seal.o pem_info.o pem_lib.o pem_all.o pem_err.o pem_x509.o pem_xaux.o pem_oth.o pem_pk8.o pem_pkey.o pvkfmt.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' making all in crypto/x509... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_def.o x509_def.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_d2.o x509_d2.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_r2x.o x509_r2x.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_cmp.o x509_cmp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_obj.o x509_obj.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_req.o x509_req.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509spki.o x509spki.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_vfy.o x509_vfy.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_set.o x509_set.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509cset.o x509cset.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509rset.o x509rset.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_err.o x509_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509name.o x509name.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_v3.o x509_v3.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_ext.o x509_ext.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_att.o x509_att.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509type.o x509type.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_lu.o x509_lu.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x_all.o x_all.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_txt.o x509_txt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_trs.o x509_trs.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o by_file.o by_file.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o by_dir.o by_dir.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509_vpm.o x509_vpm.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a x509_def.o x509_d2.o x509_r2x.o x509_cmp.o x509_obj.o x509_req.o x509spki.o x509_vfy.o x509_set.o x509cset.o x509rset.o x509_err.o x509name.o x509_v3.o x509_ext.o x509_att.o x509type.o x509_lu.o x_all.o x509_txt.o x509_trs.o by_file.o by_dir.o x509_vpm.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' making all in crypto/x509v3... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_bcons.o v3_bcons.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_bitst.o v3_bitst.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_conf.o v3_conf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_extku.o v3_extku.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_ia5.o v3_ia5.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_lib.o v3_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_prn.o v3_prn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_utl.o v3_utl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3err.o v3err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_genn.o v3_genn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_alt.o v3_alt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_skey.o v3_skey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_akey.o v3_akey.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_pku.o v3_pku.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_int.o v3_int.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_enum.o v3_enum.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_sxnet.o v3_sxnet.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_cpols.o v3_cpols.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_crld.o v3_crld.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_purp.o v3_purp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_info.o v3_info.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_ocsp.o v3_ocsp.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_akeya.o v3_akeya.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_pmaps.o v3_pmaps.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_pcons.o v3_pcons.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_ncons.o v3_ncons.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_pcia.o v3_pcia.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_pci.o v3_pci.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pcy_cache.o pcy_cache.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pcy_node.o pcy_node.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pcy_data.o pcy_data.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pcy_map.o pcy_map.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pcy_tree.o pcy_tree.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pcy_lib.o pcy_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_asid.o v3_asid.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o v3_addr.o v3_addr.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a v3_bcons.o v3_bitst.o v3_conf.o v3_extku.o v3_ia5.o v3_lib.o v3_prn.o v3_utl.o v3err.o v3_genn.o v3_alt.o v3_skey.o v3_akey.o v3_pku.o v3_int.o v3_enum.o v3_sxnet.o v3_cpols.o v3_crld.o v3_purp.o v3_info.o v3_ocsp.o v3_akeya.o v3_pmaps.o v3_pcons.o v3_ncons.o v3_pcia.o v3_pci.o pcy_cache.o pcy_node.o pcy_data.o pcy_map.o pcy_tree.o pcy_lib.o v3_asid.o v3_addr.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' making all in crypto/conf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o conf_err.o conf_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o conf_lib.o conf_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o conf_api.o conf_api.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o conf_def.o conf_def.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o conf_mod.o conf_mod.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o conf_mall.o conf_mall.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o conf_sap.o conf_sap.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a conf_err.o conf_lib.o conf_api.o conf_def.o conf_mod.o conf_mall.o conf_sap.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' making all in crypto/txt_db... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o txt_db.o txt_db.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a txt_db.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' making all in crypto/pkcs7... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pk7_asn1.o pk7_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pk7_lib.o pk7_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pkcs7err.o pkcs7err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pk7_doit.o pk7_doit.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pk7_smime.o pk7_smime.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pk7_attr.o pk7_attr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pk7_mime.o pk7_mime.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_pk7.o bio_pk7.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a pk7_asn1.o pk7_lib.o pkcs7err.o pk7_doit.o pk7_smime.o pk7_attr.o pk7_mime.o bio_pk7.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' making all in crypto/pkcs12... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_add.o p12_add.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_asn.o p12_asn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_attr.o p12_attr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_crpt.o p12_crpt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_crt.o p12_crt.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_decr.o p12_decr.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_init.o p12_init.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_key.o p12_key.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_kiss.o p12_kiss.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_mutl.o p12_mutl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_utl.o p12_utl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_npas.o p12_npas.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pk12err.o pk12err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_p8d.o p12_p8d.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o p12_p8e.o p12_p8e.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a p12_add.o p12_asn.o p12_attr.o p12_crpt.o p12_crt.o p12_decr.o p12_init.o p12_key.o p12_kiss.o p12_mutl.o p12_utl.o p12_npas.o pk12err.o p12_p8d.o p12_p8e.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' making all in crypto/comp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o comp_lib.o comp_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o comp_err.o comp_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_rle.o c_rle.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o c_zlib.o c_zlib.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a comp_lib.o comp_err.o c_rle.o c_zlib.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' making all in crypto/ocsp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_asn.o ocsp_asn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_ext.o ocsp_ext.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_ht.o ocsp_ht.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_lib.o ocsp_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_cl.o ocsp_cl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_srv.o ocsp_srv.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_prn.o ocsp_prn.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_vfy.o ocsp_vfy.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp_err.o ocsp_err.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a ocsp_asn.o ocsp_ext.o ocsp_ht.o ocsp_lib.o ocsp_cl.o ocsp_srv.o ocsp_prn.o ocsp_vfy.o ocsp_err.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' making all in crypto/ui... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ui_err.o ui_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ui_lib.o ui_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ui_openssl.o ui_openssl.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ui_util.o ui_util.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ui_compat.o ui_compat.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a ui_err.o ui_lib.o ui_openssl.o ui_util.o ui_compat.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' making all in crypto/krb5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o krb5_asn.o krb5_asn.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a krb5_asn.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' making all in crypto/cms... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_lib.o cms_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_asn1.o cms_asn1.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_att.o cms_att.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_io.o cms_io.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_smime.o cms_smime.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_err.o cms_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_sd.o cms_sd.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_dd.o cms_dd.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_cd.o cms_cd.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_env.o cms_env.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_enc.o cms_enc.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_ess.o cms_ess.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms_pwri.o cms_pwri.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a cms_lib.o cms_asn1.o cms_att.o cms_io.o cms_smime.o cms_err.o cms_sd.o cms_dd.o cms_cd.o cms_env.o cms_enc.o cms_ess.o cms_pwri.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' making all in crypto/pqueue... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pqueue.o pqueue.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a pqueue.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' making all in crypto/ts... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_err.o ts_err.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_req_utils.o ts_req_utils.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_req_print.o ts_req_print.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_rsp_utils.o ts_rsp_utils.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_rsp_print.o ts_rsp_print.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_rsp_sign.o ts_rsp_sign.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_rsp_verify.o ts_rsp_verify.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_verify_ctx.o ts_verify_ctx.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_lib.o ts_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_conf.o ts_conf.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts_asn1.o ts_asn1.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a ts_err.o ts_req_utils.o ts_req_print.o ts_rsp_utils.o ts_rsp_print.o ts_rsp_sign.o ts_rsp_verify.o ts_verify_ctx.o ts_lib.o ts_conf.o ts_asn1.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' making all in crypto/srp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o srp_lib.o srp_lib.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o srp_vfy.o srp_vfy.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a srp_lib.o srp_vfy.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' making all in crypto/cmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cmac.o cmac.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cm_ameth.o cm_ameth.c gcc -I.. -I../.. -I../modes -I../asn1 -I../evp -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cm_pmeth.o cm_pmeth.c ar r ../../libcrypto.a cmac.o cm_ameth.o cm_pmeth.o ranlib ../../libcrypto.a || echo Never mind. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' if [ -n "" ]; then \ (cd ..; make libcrypto.so.1.0.0); \ fi make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' making all in ssl... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s2_meth.o s2_meth.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s2_srvr.o s2_srvr.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s2_clnt.o s2_clnt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s2_lib.o s2_lib.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s2_enc.o s2_enc.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s2_pkt.o s2_pkt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_meth.o s3_meth.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_srvr.o s3_srvr.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_clnt.o s3_clnt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_lib.o s3_lib.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_enc.o s3_enc.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_pkt.o s3_pkt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_both.o s3_both.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s3_cbc.o s3_cbc.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s23_meth.o s23_meth.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s23_srvr.o s23_srvr.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s23_clnt.o s23_clnt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s23_lib.o s23_lib.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s23_pkt.o s23_pkt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t1_meth.o t1_meth.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t1_srvr.o t1_srvr.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t1_clnt.o t1_clnt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t1_lib.o t1_lib.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t1_enc.o t1_enc.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_meth.o d1_meth.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_srvr.o d1_srvr.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_clnt.o d1_clnt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_lib.o d1_lib.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_pkt.o d1_pkt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_both.o d1_both.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_enc.o d1_enc.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o d1_srtp.o d1_srtp.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_lib.o ssl_lib.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_err2.o ssl_err2.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_cert.o ssl_cert.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_sess.o ssl_sess.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_ciph.o ssl_ciph.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_stat.o ssl_stat.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_rsa.o ssl_rsa.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_asn1.o ssl_asn1.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_txt.o ssl_txt.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_algs.o ssl_algs.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bio_ssl.o bio_ssl.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_err.o ssl_err.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o kssl.o kssl.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o tls_srp.o tls_srp.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o t1_reneg.o t1_reneg.c gcc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssl_utst.o ssl_utst.c ar r ../libssl.a s2_meth.o s2_srvr.o s2_clnt.o s2_lib.o s2_enc.o s2_pkt.o s3_meth.o s3_srvr.o s3_clnt.o s3_lib.o s3_enc.o s3_pkt.o s3_both.o s3_cbc.o s23_meth.o s23_srvr.o s23_clnt.o s23_lib.o s23_pkt.o t1_meth.o t1_srvr.o t1_clnt.o t1_lib.o t1_enc.o d1_meth.o d1_srvr.o d1_clnt.o d1_lib.o d1_pkt.o d1_both.o d1_enc.o d1_srtp.o ssl_lib.o ssl_err2.o ssl_cert.o ssl_sess.o ssl_ciph.o ssl_stat.o ssl_rsa.o ssl_asn1.o ssl_txt.o ssl_algs.o bio_ssl.o ssl_err.o kssl.o tls_srp.o t1_reneg.o ssl_utst.o ar: creating ../libssl.a ranlib ../libssl.a || echo Never mind. if [ -n "" ]; then \ (cd ..; make libssl.so.1.0.0); \ fi make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' making all in engines... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_4758cca.o e_4758cca.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_aep.o e_aep.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_atalla.o e_atalla.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_cswift.o e_cswift.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_gmp.o e_gmp.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_chil.o e_chil.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_nuron.o e_nuron.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_sureware.o e_sureware.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_ubsec.o e_ubsec.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_padlock.o e_padlock.c gcc -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_capi.o e_capi.c echo making all in engines/ccgost... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o e_gost_err.o e_gost_err.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost2001_keyx.o gost2001_keyx.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost2001.o gost2001.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost89.o gost89.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost94_keyx.o gost94_keyx.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_ameth.o gost_ameth.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_asn1.o gost_asn1.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_crypt.o gost_crypt.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_ctl.o gost_ctl.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_eng.o gost_eng.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gosthash.o gosthash.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_keywrap.o gost_keywrap.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_md.o gost_md.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_params.o gost_params.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_pmeth.o gost_pmeth.c gcc -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gost_sign.o gost_sign.c if [ -n "" ]; then \ make -f ../../Makefile.shared -e \ LIBNAME=gost \ LIBEXTRAS='e_gost_err.o gost2001_keyx.o gost2001.o gost89.o gost94_keyx.o gost_ameth.o gost_asn1.o gost_crypt.o gost_ctl.o gost_eng.o gosthash.o gost_keywrap.o gost_md.o gost_params.o gost_pmeth.o gost_sign.o' \ LIBDEPS='-L../.. -lcrypto' \ link_o.linux-shared; \ else \ ar r ../../libcrypto.a e_gost_err.o gost2001_keyx.o gost2001.o gost89.o gost94_keyx.o gost_ameth.o gost_asn1.o gost_crypt.o gost_ctl.o gost_eng.o gosthash.o gost_keywrap.o gost_md.o gost_params.o gost_pmeth.o gost_sign.o; \ fi make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' making all in apps... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o verify.o verify.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn1pars.o asn1pars.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o req.o req.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dgst.o dgst.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dh.o dh.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dhparam.o dhparam.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o enc.o enc.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o passwd.o passwd.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gendh.o gendh.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o errstr.o errstr.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ca.o ca.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pkcs7.o pkcs7.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o crl2p7.o crl2p7.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o crl.o crl.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa.o rsa.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsautl.o rsautl.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsa.o dsa.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsaparam.o dsaparam.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ec.o ec.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecparam.o ecparam.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o x509.o x509.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o genrsa.o genrsa.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o gendsa.o gendsa.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o genpkey.o genpkey.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s_server.o s_server.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s_client.o s_client.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o speed.o speed.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s_time.o s_time.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o apps.o apps.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s_cb.o s_cb.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o s_socket.o s_socket.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o app_rand.o app_rand.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o version.o version.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sess_id.o sess_id.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ciphers.o ciphers.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o nseq.o nseq.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pkcs12.o pkcs12.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pkcs8.o pkcs8.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pkey.o pkey.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pkeyparam.o pkeyparam.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o pkeyutl.o pkeyutl.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o spkac.o spkac.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o smime.o smime.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o cms.o cms.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rand.o rand.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o engine.o engine.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ocsp.o ocsp.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o prime.o prime.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ts.o ts.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o srp.o srp.c gcc -DMONOLITH -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o openssl.o openssl.c rm -f openssl shlib_target=; if [ -n "" ]; then \ shlib_target="linux-shared"; \ elif [ -n "" ]; then \ FIPSLD_CC="gcc"; CC=/usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/bin/fipsld; export CC FIPSLD_CC; \ fi; \ LIBRARIES="-L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto" ; \ make -f ../Makefile.shared -e \ APPNAME=openssl OBJECTS="openssl.o verify.o asn1pars.o req.o dgst.o dh.o dhparam.o enc.o passwd.o gendh.o errstr.o ca.o pkcs7.o crl2p7.o crl.o rsa.o rsautl.o dsa.o dsaparam.o ec.o ecparam.o x509.o genrsa.o gendsa.o genpkey.o s_server.o s_client.o speed.o s_time.o apps.o s_cb.o s_socket.o app_rand.o version.o sess_id.o ciphers.o nseq.o pkcs12.o pkcs8.o pkey.o pkeyparam.o pkeyutl.o spkac.o smime.o cms.o rand.o engine.o ocsp.o prime.o ts.o srp.o" \ LIBDEPS=" $LIBRARIES -ldl" \ link_app.${shlib_target} make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=openssl} openssl.o verify.o asn1pars.o req.o dgst.o dh.o dhparam.o enc.o passwd.o gendh.o errstr.o ca.o pkcs7.o crl2p7.o crl.o rsa.o rsautl.o dsa.o dsaparam.o ec.o ecparam.o x509.o genrsa.o gendsa.o genpkey.o s_server.o s_client.o speed.o s_time.o apps.o s_cb.o s_socket.o app_rand.o version.o sess_id.o ciphers.o nseq.o pkcs12.o pkcs8.o pkey.o pkeyparam.o pkeyutl.o spkac.o smime.o cms.o rand.o engine.o ocsp.o prime.o ts.o srp.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' Doing certs/demo WARNING: can't open config file: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/openssl.cnf dsa-pca.pem => de4fa23b.0 WARNING: can't open config file: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/openssl.cnf ca-cert.pem => 3f77a2b5.0 WARNING: can't open config file: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/openssl.cnf pca-cert.pem => e83ef475.0 WARNING: can't open config file: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/openssl.cnf dsa-ca.pem => cbdbd8bc.0 make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' making all in test... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bntest.o bntest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=bntest} bntest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ectest.o ectest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=ectest} ectest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecdsatest.o ecdsatest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=ecdsatest} ecdsatest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ecdhtest.o ecdhtest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=ecdhtest} ecdhtest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ideatest.o ideatest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=ideatest} ideatest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md2test.o md2test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=md2test} md2test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md4test.o md4test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=md4test} md4test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o md5test.o md5test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=md5test} md5test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o hmactest.o hmactest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=hmactest} hmactest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o wp_test.o wp_test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=wp_test} wp_test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc2test.o rc2test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=rc2test} rc2test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc4test.o rc4test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=rc4test} rc4test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rc5test.o rc5test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=rc5test} rc5test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o destest.o destest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=destest} destest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o shatest.o shatest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=shatest} shatest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha1test.o sha1test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=sha1test} sha1test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha256t.o sha256t.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=sha256t} sha256t.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o sha512t.o sha512t.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=sha512t} sha512t.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o mdc2test.o mdc2test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=mdc2test} mdc2test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rmdtest.o rmdtest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=rmdtest} rmdtest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o randtest.o randtest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=randtest} randtest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dhtest.o dhtest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=dhtest} dhtest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o enginetest.o enginetest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=enginetest} enginetest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o bftest.o bftest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=bftest} bftest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o casttest.o casttest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=casttest} casttest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o ssltest.o ssltest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=ssltest} ssltest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o exptest.o exptest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=exptest} exptest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dsatest.o dsatest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=dsatest} dsatest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o rsa_test.o rsa_test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=rsa_test} rsa_test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o evp_test.o evp_test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=evp_test} evp_test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o igetest.o igetest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=igetest} igetest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o jpaketest.o jpaketest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=jpaketest} jpaketest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o srptest.o srptest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=srptest} srptest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o asn1test.o asn1test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=asn1test} asn1test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o heartbeat_test.o heartbeat_test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:-../libssl.a ../libcrypto.a -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=heartbeat_test} heartbeat_test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o constant_time_test.o constant_time_test.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=constant_time_test} constant_time_test.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' gcc -I.. -I../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -Wall -c -o dummytest.o dummytest.c make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' ( :; LIBDEPS="${LIBDEPS:--L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto -ldl}"; LDCMD="${LDCMD:-gcc}"; LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS:--DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM}"; LIBPATH=`for x in $LIBDEPS; do echo $x; done | sed -e 's/^ *-L//;t' -e d | uniq`; LIBPATH=`echo $LIBPATH | sed -e 's/ /:/g'`; LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ${LDCMD} ${LDFLAGS} -o ${APPNAME:=dummytest} dummytest.o ${LIBDEPS} ) make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' making all in tools... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' make[2]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' OpenSSL: Installing... make[2]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' making all in crypto... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' making all in crypto/objects... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' making all in crypto/md4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' making all in crypto/md5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' making all in crypto/sha... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' making all in crypto/mdc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' making all in crypto/hmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' making all in crypto/ripemd... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' making all in crypto/whrlpool... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' making all in crypto/des... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' making all in crypto/aes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' making all in crypto/rc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' making all in crypto/rc4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' making all in crypto/idea... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' making all in crypto/bf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' making all in crypto/cast... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' making all in crypto/camellia... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' making all in crypto/seed... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' making all in crypto/modes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' making all in crypto/bn... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' making all in crypto/ec... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' making all in crypto/rsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' making all in crypto/dsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' making all in crypto/ecdsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' making all in crypto/dh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' making all in crypto/ecdh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' making all in crypto/dso... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' making all in crypto/engine... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' making all in crypto/buffer... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' making all in crypto/bio... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' making all in crypto/stack... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' making all in crypto/lhash... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' making all in crypto/rand... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' making all in crypto/err... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' making all in crypto/evp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' making all in crypto/asn1... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' making all in crypto/pem... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' making all in crypto/x509... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' making all in crypto/x509v3... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' making all in crypto/conf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' making all in crypto/txt_db... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' making all in crypto/pkcs7... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' making all in crypto/pkcs12... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' making all in crypto/comp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' making all in crypto/ocsp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' making all in crypto/ui... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' making all in crypto/krb5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' making all in crypto/cms... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' making all in crypto/pqueue... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' making all in crypto/ts... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' making all in crypto/srp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' making all in crypto/cmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' if [ -n "" ]; then \ (cd ..; make libcrypto.so.1.0.0); \ fi make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' making all in ssl... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' if [ -n "" ]; then \ (cd ..; make libssl.so.1.0.0); \ fi make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' making all in engines... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' echo making all in engines/ccgost... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' making all in apps... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' making all in test... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' making all in tools... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/man' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/man/man1' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/man/man3' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/man/man5' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/man/man7' installing man1/asn1parse.1 installing man1/CA.pl.1 installing man1/ca.1 installing man1/ciphers.1 installing man1/cms.1 installing man5/config.5 installing man1/c_rehash.1 installing man1/crl2pkcs7.1 installing man1/crl.1 installing man1/dgst.1 sha.1 => dgst.1 sha1.1 => dgst.1 mdc2.1 => dgst.1 ripemd160.1 => dgst.1 sha224.1 => dgst.1 sha256.1 => dgst.1 sha384.1 => dgst.1 sha512.1 => dgst.1 md2.1 => dgst.1 md4.1 => dgst.1 md5.1 => dgst.1 dss1.1 => dgst.1 installing man1/dhparam.1 installing man1/dsaparam.1 installing man1/dsa.1 installing man1/ecparam.1 installing man1/ec.1 installing man1/enc.1 installing man1/errstr.1 installing man1/gendsa.1 installing man1/genpkey.1 installing man1/genrsa.1 installing man1/nseq.1 installing man1/ocsp.1 installing man1/openssl.1 installing man1/passwd.1 installing man1/pkcs12.1 installing man1/pkcs7.1 installing man1/pkcs8.1 installing man1/pkeyparam.1 installing man1/pkey.1 installing man1/pkeyutl.1 installing man1/rand.1 installing man1/req.1 installing man1/rsa.1 installing man1/rsautl.1 installing man1/s_client.1 installing man1/sess_id.1 installing man1/smime.1 installing man1/speed.1 installing man1/spkac.1 installing man1/s_server.1 installing man1/s_time.1 installing man1/tsget.1 installing man1/ts.1 installing man1/verify.1 installing man1/version.1 installing man1/x509.1 installing man5/x509v3_config.5 installing man3/ASN1_generate_nconf.3 ASN1_generate_v3.3 => ASN1_generate_nconf.3 installing man3/ASN1_OBJECT_new.3 ASN1_OBJECT_free.3 => ASN1_OBJECT_new.3 installing man3/ASN1_STRING_length.3 ASN1_STRING_dup.3 => ASN1_STRING_length.3 ASN1_STRING_cmp.3 => ASN1_STRING_length.3 ASN1_STRING_set.3 => ASN1_STRING_length.3 ASN1_STRING_length_set.3 => ASN1_STRING_length.3 ASN1_STRING_type.3 => ASN1_STRING_length.3 ASN1_STRING_data.3 => ASN1_STRING_length.3 installing man3/ASN1_STRING_new.3 ASN1_STRING_type_new.3 => ASN1_STRING_new.3 ASN1_STRING_free.3 => ASN1_STRING_new.3 installing man3/ASN1_STRING_print_ex.3 ASN1_STRING_print_ex_fp.3 => ASN1_STRING_print_ex.3 installing man3/BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_callback_ctrl.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_ptr_ctrl.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_int_ctrl.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_reset.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_seek.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_tell.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_flush.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_eof.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_set_close.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_get_close.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_pending.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_wpending.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_ctrl_pending.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_ctrl_wpending.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_get_info_callback.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 BIO_set_info_callback.3 => BIO_ctrl.3 installing man3/BIO_f_base64.3 installing man3/BIO_f_buffer.3 installing man3/BIO_f_cipher.3 BIO_set_cipher.3 => BIO_f_cipher.3 BIO_get_cipher_status.3 => BIO_f_cipher.3 BIO_get_cipher_ctx.3 => BIO_f_cipher.3 installing man3/BIO_find_type.3 BIO_next.3 => BIO_find_type.3 installing man3/BIO_f_md.3 BIO_set_md.3 => BIO_f_md.3 BIO_get_md.3 => BIO_f_md.3 BIO_get_md_ctx.3 => BIO_f_md.3 installing man3/BIO_f_null.3 installing man3/BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_set_ssl.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_get_ssl.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_set_ssl_mode.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_set_ssl_renegotiate_bytes.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_get_num_renegotiates.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_set_ssl_renegotiate_timeout.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_new_ssl.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_new_ssl_connect.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_new_buffer_ssl_connect.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_ssl_copy_session_id.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 BIO_ssl_shutdown.3 => BIO_f_ssl.3 installing man3/BIO_new_CMS.3 installing man3/BIO_new.3 BIO_set.3 => BIO_new.3 BIO_free.3 => BIO_new.3 BIO_vfree.3 => BIO_new.3 BIO_free_all.3 => BIO_new.3 installing man3/bio.3 installing man3/BIO_push.3 BIO_pop.3 => BIO_push.3 installing man3/BIO_read.3 BIO_write.3 => BIO_read.3 BIO_gets.3 => BIO_read.3 BIO_puts.3 => BIO_read.3 installing man3/BIO_s_accept.3 BIO_set_accept_port.3 => BIO_s_accept.3 BIO_get_accept_port.3 => BIO_s_accept.3 BIO_set_nbio_accept.3 => BIO_s_accept.3 BIO_set_accept_bios.3 => BIO_s_accept.3 BIO_set_bind_mode.3 => BIO_s_accept.3 BIO_get_bind_mode.3 => BIO_s_accept.3 BIO_do_accept.3 => BIO_s_accept.3 installing man3/BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_make_bio_pair.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_destroy_bio_pair.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_shutdown_wr.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_set_write_buf_size.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_get_write_buf_size.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_new_bio_pair.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_get_write_guarantee.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_ctrl_get_write_guarantee.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_get_read_request.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_ctrl_get_read_request.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 BIO_ctrl_reset_read_request.3 => BIO_s_bio.3 installing man3/BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_set_conn_hostname.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_set_conn_port.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_set_conn_ip.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_set_conn_int_port.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_get_conn_hostname.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_get_conn_port.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_get_conn_ip.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_get_conn_int_port.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_set_nbio.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 BIO_do_connect.3 => BIO_s_connect.3 installing man3/BIO_set_callback.3 BIO_get_callback.3 => BIO_set_callback.3 BIO_set_callback_arg.3 => BIO_set_callback.3 BIO_get_callback_arg.3 => BIO_set_callback.3 BIO_debug_callback.3 => BIO_set_callback.3 installing man3/BIO_s_fd.3 BIO_set_fd.3 => BIO_s_fd.3 BIO_get_fd.3 => BIO_s_fd.3 BIO_new_fd.3 => BIO_s_fd.3 installing man3/BIO_s_file.3 BIO_new_file.3 => BIO_s_file.3 BIO_new_fp.3 => BIO_s_file.3 BIO_set_fp.3 => BIO_s_file.3 BIO_get_fp.3 => BIO_s_file.3 BIO_read_filename.3 => BIO_s_file.3 BIO_write_filename.3 => BIO_s_file.3 BIO_append_filename.3 => BIO_s_file.3 BIO_rw_filename.3 => BIO_s_file.3 installing man3/BIO_should_retry.3 BIO_should_read.3 => BIO_should_retry.3 BIO_should_write.3 => BIO_should_retry.3 BIO_should_io_special.3 => BIO_should_retry.3 BIO_retry_type.3 => BIO_should_retry.3 BIO_get_retry_BIO.3 => BIO_should_retry.3 BIO_get_retry_reason.3 => BIO_should_retry.3 installing man3/BIO_s_mem.3 BIO_set_mem_eof_return.3 => BIO_s_mem.3 BIO_get_mem_data.3 => BIO_s_mem.3 BIO_set_mem_buf.3 => BIO_s_mem.3 BIO_get_mem_ptr.3 => BIO_s_mem.3 BIO_new_mem_buf.3 => BIO_s_mem.3 installing man3/BIO_s_null.3 installing man3/BIO_s_socket.3 BIO_new_socket.3 => BIO_s_socket.3 installing man3/blowfish.3 BF_set_key.3 => blowfish.3 BF_encrypt.3 => blowfish.3 BF_decrypt.3 => blowfish.3 BF_ecb_encrypt.3 => blowfish.3 BF_cbc_encrypt.3 => blowfish.3 BF_cfb64_encrypt.3 => blowfish.3 BF_ofb64_encrypt.3 => blowfish.3 BF_options.3 => blowfish.3 installing man3/BN_add.3 BN_sub.3 => BN_add.3 BN_mul.3 => BN_add.3 BN_sqr.3 => BN_add.3 BN_div.3 => BN_add.3 BN_mod.3 => BN_add.3 BN_nnmod.3 => BN_add.3 BN_mod_add.3 => BN_add.3 BN_mod_sub.3 => BN_add.3 BN_mod_mul.3 => BN_add.3 BN_mod_sqr.3 => BN_add.3 BN_exp.3 => BN_add.3 BN_mod_exp.3 => BN_add.3 BN_gcd.3 => BN_add.3 installing man3/BN_add_word.3 BN_sub_word.3 => BN_add_word.3 BN_mul_word.3 => BN_add_word.3 BN_div_word.3 => BN_add_word.3 BN_mod_word.3 => BN_add_word.3 installing man3/BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_free.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_update.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_convert.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_invert.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_convert_ex.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_invert_ex.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_get_thread_id.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_set_thread_id.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_get_flags.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_set_flags.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 BN_BLINDING_create_param.3 => BN_BLINDING_new.3 installing man3/BN_bn2bin.3 BN_bin2bn.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_bn2hex.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_bn2dec.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_hex2bn.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_dec2bn.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_print.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_print_fp.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_bn2mpi.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 BN_mpi2bn.3 => BN_bn2bin.3 installing man3/BN_cmp.3 BN_ucmp.3 => BN_cmp.3 BN_is_zero.3 => BN_cmp.3 BN_is_one.3 => BN_cmp.3 BN_is_word.3 => BN_cmp.3 BN_is_odd.3 => BN_cmp.3 installing man3/BN_copy.3 BN_dup.3 => BN_copy.3 installing man3/BN_CTX_new.3 BN_CTX_init.3 => BN_CTX_new.3 BN_CTX_free.3 => BN_CTX_new.3 installing man3/BN_CTX_start.3 BN_CTX_get.3 => BN_CTX_start.3 BN_CTX_end.3 => BN_CTX_start.3 installing man3/BN_generate_prime.3 BN_is_prime.3 => BN_generate_prime.3 BN_is_prime_fasttest.3 => BN_generate_prime.3 installing man3/bn_internal.3 bn_mul_words.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_add_words.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_sqr_words.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_div_words.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_add_words.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_sub_words.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_comba4.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_comba8.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_sqr_comba4.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_sqr_comba8.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_cmp_words.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_normal.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_low_normal.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_recursive.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_part_recursive.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_low_recursive.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_mul_high.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_sqr_normal.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_sqr_recursive.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_expand.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_wexpand.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_expand2.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_fix_top.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_check_top.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_print.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_dump.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_set_max.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_set_high.3 => bn_internal.3 bn_set_low.3 => bn_internal.3 installing man3/BN_mod_inverse.3 installing man3/BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 BN_MONT_CTX_new.3 => BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 BN_MONT_CTX_init.3 => BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 BN_MONT_CTX_free.3 => BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 BN_MONT_CTX_set.3 => BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 BN_MONT_CTX_copy.3 => BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 BN_from_montgomery.3 => BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 BN_to_montgomery.3 => BN_mod_mul_montgomery.3 installing man3/BN_mod_mul_reciprocal.3 BN_div_recp.3 => BN_mod_mul_reciprocal.3 BN_RECP_CTX_new.3 => BN_mod_mul_reciprocal.3 BN_RECP_CTX_init.3 => BN_mod_mul_reciprocal.3 BN_RECP_CTX_free.3 => BN_mod_mul_reciprocal.3 BN_RECP_CTX_set.3 => BN_mod_mul_reciprocal.3 installing man3/BN_new.3 BN_init.3 => BN_new.3 BN_clear.3 => BN_new.3 BN_free.3 => BN_new.3 BN_clear_free.3 => BN_new.3 installing man3/BN_num_bytes.3 BN_num_bits.3 => BN_num_bytes.3 BN_num_bits_word.3 => BN_num_bytes.3 installing man3/bn.3 installing man3/BN_rand.3 BN_pseudo_rand.3 => BN_rand.3 installing man3/BN_set_bit.3 BN_clear_bit.3 => BN_set_bit.3 BN_is_bit_set.3 => BN_set_bit.3 BN_mask_bits.3 => BN_set_bit.3 BN_lshift.3 => BN_set_bit.3 BN_lshift1.3 => BN_set_bit.3 BN_rshift.3 => BN_set_bit.3 BN_rshift1.3 => BN_set_bit.3 installing man3/BN_swap.3 installing man3/BN_zero.3 BN_one.3 => BN_zero.3 BN_value_one.3 => BN_zero.3 BN_set_word.3 => BN_zero.3 BN_get_word.3 => BN_zero.3 installing man3/buffer.3 BUF_MEM_new.3 => buffer.3 BUF_MEM_free.3 => buffer.3 BUF_MEM_grow.3 => buffer.3 BUF_strdup.3 => buffer.3 installing man3/CMS_add0_cert.3 CMS_add1_cert.3 => CMS_add0_cert.3 CMS_get1_certs.3 => CMS_add0_cert.3 CMS_add0_crl.3 => CMS_add0_cert.3 CMS_get1_crls.3 => CMS_add0_cert.3 installing man3/CMS_add1_recipient_cert.3 CMS_add0_recipient_key.3 => CMS_add1_recipient_cert.3 installing man3/CMS_add1_signer.3 CMS_SignerInfo_sign.3 => CMS_add1_signer.3 installing man3/CMS_compress.3 installing man3/CMS_decrypt.3 installing man3/CMS_encrypt.3 installing man3/CMS_final.3 installing man3/CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_type.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_ktri_get0_signer_id.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_ktri_cert_cmp.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_set0_pkey.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_kekri_get0_id.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_kekri_id_cmp.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_set0_key.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 CMS_RecipientInfo_decrypt.3 => CMS_get0_RecipientInfos.3 installing man3/CMS_get0_SignerInfos.3 CMS_SignerInfo_get0_signer_id.3 => CMS_get0_SignerInfos.3 CMS_SignerInfo_cert_cmp.3 => CMS_get0_SignerInfos.3 CMS_set1_signer_certs.3 => CMS_get0_SignerInfos.3 installing man3/CMS_get0_type.3 CMS_set1_eContentType.3 => CMS_get0_type.3 CMS_get0_eContentType.3 => CMS_get0_type.3 installing man3/CMS_get1_ReceiptRequest.3 CMS_ReceiptRequest_create0.3 => CMS_get1_ReceiptRequest.3 CMS_add1_ReceiptRequest.3 => CMS_get1_ReceiptRequest.3 CMS_ReceiptRequest_get0_values.3 => CMS_get1_ReceiptRequest.3 installing man3/CMS_sign.3 installing man3/CMS_sign_receipt.3 installing man3/CMS_uncompress.3 installing man3/CMS_verify.3 installing man3/CMS_verify_receipt.3 installing man3/CONF_modules_free.3 CONF_modules_finish.3 => CONF_modules_free.3 CONF_modules_unload.3 => CONF_modules_free.3 installing man3/CONF_modules_load_file.3 CONF_modules_load.3 => CONF_modules_load_file.3 installing man3/crypto.3 installing man3/CRYPTO_set_ex_data.3 CRYPTO_get_ex_data.3 => CRYPTO_set_ex_data.3 installing man3/d2i_ASN1_OBJECT.3 i2d_ASN1_OBJECT.3 => d2i_ASN1_OBJECT.3 installing man3/d2i_DHparams.3 i2d_DHparams.3 => d2i_DHparams.3 installing man3/d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 i2d_DSAPublicKey.3 => d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 d2i_DSAPrivateKey.3 => d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 i2d_DSAPrivateKey.3 => d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 d2i_DSA_PUBKEY.3 => d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 i2d_DSA_PUBKEY.3 => d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 d2i_DSA_SIG.3 => d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 i2d_DSA_SIG.3 => d2i_DSAPublicKey.3 installing man3/d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey_bio.3 => d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey_fp.3 => d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 i2d_PKCS8PrivateKey_bio.3 => d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 i2d_PKCS8PrivateKey_fp.3 => d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 i2d_PKCS8PrivateKey_nid_bio.3 => d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 i2d_PKCS8PrivateKey_nid_fp.3 => d2i_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 installing man3/d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 i2d_RSAPublicKey.3 => d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 d2i_RSAPrivateKey.3 => d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 i2d_RSAPrivateKey.3 => d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 d2i_RSA_PUBKEY.3 => d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 i2d_RSA_PUBKEY.3 => d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 i2d_Netscape_RSA.3 => d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 d2i_Netscape_RSA.3 => d2i_RSAPublicKey.3 installing man3/d2i_X509_ALGOR.3 i2d_X509_ALGOR.3 => d2i_X509_ALGOR.3 installing man3/d2i_X509_CRL.3 i2d_X509_CRL.3 => d2i_X509_CRL.3 d2i_X509_CRL_bio.3 => d2i_X509_CRL.3 d2i_509_CRL_fp.3 => d2i_X509_CRL.3 i2d_X509_CRL_bio.3 => d2i_X509_CRL.3 i2d_X509_CRL_fp.3 => d2i_X509_CRL.3 installing man3/d2i_X509_NAME.3 i2d_X509_NAME.3 => d2i_X509_NAME.3 installing man3/d2i_X509.3 i2d_X509.3 => d2i_X509.3 d2i_X509_bio.3 => d2i_X509.3 d2i_X509_fp.3 => d2i_X509.3 i2d_X509_bio.3 => d2i_X509.3 i2d_X509_fp.3 => d2i_X509.3 installing man3/d2i_X509_REQ.3 i2d_X509_REQ.3 => d2i_X509_REQ.3 d2i_X509_REQ_bio.3 => d2i_X509_REQ.3 d2i_X509_REQ_fp.3 => d2i_X509_REQ.3 i2d_X509_REQ_bio.3 => d2i_X509_REQ.3 i2d_X509_REQ_fp.3 => d2i_X509_REQ.3 installing man3/d2i_X509_SIG.3 i2d_X509_SIG.3 => d2i_X509_SIG.3 installing man7/des_modes.7 installing man3/des.3 DES_random_key.3 => des.3 DES_set_key.3 => des.3 DES_key_sched.3 => des.3 DES_set_key_checked.3 => des.3 DES_set_key_unchecked.3 => des.3 DES_set_odd_parity.3 => des.3 DES_is_weak_key.3 => des.3 DES_ecb_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ecb2_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ecb3_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ncbc_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_cfb_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ofb_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_pcbc_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_cfb64_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ofb64_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_xcbc_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ede2_cbc_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ede2_cfb64_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ede2_ofb64_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ede3_cbc_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ede3_cbcm_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ede3_cfb64_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_ede3_ofb64_encrypt.3 => des.3 DES_cbc_cksum.3 => des.3 DES_quad_cksum.3 => des.3 DES_string_to_key.3 => des.3 DES_string_to_2keys.3 => des.3 DES_fcrypt.3 => des.3 DES_crypt.3 => des.3 DES_enc_read.3 => des.3 DES_enc_write.3 => des.3 installing man3/DH_generate_key.3 DH_compute_key.3 => DH_generate_key.3 installing man3/DH_generate_parameters.3 DH_check.3 => DH_generate_parameters.3 installing man3/DH_get_ex_new_index.3 DH_set_ex_data.3 => DH_get_ex_new_index.3 DH_get_ex_data.3 => DH_get_ex_new_index.3 installing man3/DH_new.3 DH_free.3 => DH_new.3 installing man3/dh.3 installing man3/DH_set_method.3 DH_set_default_method.3 => DH_set_method.3 DH_get_default_method.3 => DH_set_method.3 DH_new_method.3 => DH_set_method.3 DH_OpenSSL.3 => DH_set_method.3 installing man3/DH_size.3 installing man3/DSA_do_sign.3 DSA_do_verify.3 => DSA_do_sign.3 installing man3/DSA_dup_DH.3 installing man3/DSA_generate_key.3 installing man3/DSA_generate_parameters.3 installing man3/DSA_get_ex_new_index.3 DSA_set_ex_data.3 => DSA_get_ex_new_index.3 DSA_get_ex_data.3 => DSA_get_ex_new_index.3 installing man3/DSA_new.3 DSA_free.3 => DSA_new.3 installing man3/dsa.3 installing man3/DSA_set_method.3 DSA_set_default_method.3 => DSA_set_method.3 DSA_get_default_method.3 => DSA_set_method.3 DSA_new_method.3 => DSA_set_method.3 DSA_OpenSSL.3 => DSA_set_method.3 installing man3/DSA_SIG_new.3 DSA_SIG_free.3 => DSA_SIG_new.3 installing man3/DSA_sign.3 DSA_sign_setup.3 => DSA_sign.3 DSA_verify.3 => DSA_sign.3 installing man3/DSA_size.3 installing man3/ecdsa.3 installing man3/engine.3 installing man3/ERR_clear_error.3 installing man3/ERR_error_string.3 ERR_error_string_n.3 => ERR_error_string.3 ERR_lib_error_string.3 => ERR_error_string.3 ERR_func_error_string.3 => ERR_error_string.3 ERR_reason_error_string.3 => ERR_error_string.3 installing man3/ERR_get_error.3 ERR_peek_error.3 => ERR_get_error.3 ERR_peek_last_error.3 => ERR_get_error.3 ERR_get_error_line.3 => ERR_get_error.3 ERR_peek_error_line.3 => ERR_get_error.3 ERR_peek_last_error_line.3 => ERR_get_error.3 ERR_get_error_line_data.3 => ERR_get_error.3 ERR_peek_error_line_data.3 => ERR_get_error.3 ERR_peek_last_error_line_data.3 => ERR_get_error.3 installing man3/ERR_GET_LIB.3 ERR_GET_FUNC.3 => ERR_GET_LIB.3 ERR_GET_REASON.3 => ERR_GET_LIB.3 installing man3/ERR_load_crypto_strings.3 SSL_load_error_strings.3 => ERR_load_crypto_strings.3 ERR_free_strings.3 => ERR_load_crypto_strings.3 installing man3/ERR_load_strings.3 ERR_PACK.3 => ERR_load_strings.3 ERR_get_next_error_library.3 => ERR_load_strings.3 installing man3/err.3 installing man3/ERR_print_errors.3 ERR_print_errors_fp.3 => ERR_print_errors.3 installing man3/ERR_put_error.3 ERR_add_error_data.3 => ERR_put_error.3 installing man3/ERR_remove_state.3 installing man3/ERR_set_mark.3 ERR_pop_to_mark.3 => ERR_set_mark.3 installing man3/EVP_BytesToKey.3 installing man3/EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_init.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_create.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_DigestInit_ex.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_DigestUpdate.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_DigestFinal_ex.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_cleanup.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_destroy.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MAX_MD_SIZE.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_copy_ex.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_copy.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_type.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_pkey_type.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_size.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_block_size.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_md.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_size.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_block_size.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_MD_CTX_type.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_md_null.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_md2.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_md5.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_sha.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_sha1.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_sha224.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_sha256.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_sha384.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_sha512.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_dss.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_dss1.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_mdc2.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_ripemd160.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_get_digestbyname.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_get_digestbynid.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 EVP_get_digestbyobj.3 => EVP_DigestInit.3 installing man3/EVP_DigestSignInit.3 EVP_DigestSignUpdate.3 => EVP_DigestSignInit.3 EVP_DigestSignFinal.3 => EVP_DigestSignInit.3 installing man3/EVP_DigestVerifyInit.3 EVP_DigestVerifyUpdate.3 => EVP_DigestVerifyInit.3 EVP_DigestVerifyFinal.3 => EVP_DigestVerifyInit.3 installing man3/EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_EncryptInit_ex.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_EncryptUpdate.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_EncryptFinal_ex.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_DecryptInit_ex.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_DecryptUpdate.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_DecryptFinal_ex.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CipherInit_ex.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CipherUpdate.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CipherFinal_ex.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_ctrl.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_EncryptFinal.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_DecryptInit.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_DecryptFinal.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CipherInit.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CipherFinal.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_get_cipherbyname.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_get_cipherbynid.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_get_cipherbyobj.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_nid.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_block_size.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_key_length.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_iv_length.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_flags.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_mode.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_type.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cipher.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_nid.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_block_size.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_key_length.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_iv_length.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_get_app_data.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_app_data.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_type.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_flags.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_mode.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_param_to_asn1.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_asn1_to_param.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_padding.3 => EVP_EncryptInit.3 installing man3/EVP_OpenInit.3 EVP_OpenUpdate.3 => EVP_OpenInit.3 EVP_OpenFinal.3 => EVP_OpenInit.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_cmp.3 EVP_PKEY_copy_parameters.3 => EVP_PKEY_cmp.3 EVP_PKEY_missing_parameters.3 => EVP_PKEY_cmp.3 EVP_PKEY_cmp_parameters.3 => EVP_PKEY_cmp.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_CTX_ctrl.3 EVP_PKEY_ctrl.3 => EVP_PKEY_CTX_ctrl.3 EVP_PKEY_ctrl_str.3 => EVP_PKEY_CTX_ctrl.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_CTX_new.3 EVP_PKEY_CTX_new_id.3 => EVP_PKEY_CTX_new.3 EVP_PKEY_CTX_dup.3 => EVP_PKEY_CTX_new.3 EVP_PKEY_CTX_free.3 => EVP_PKEY_CTX_new.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_decrypt.3 EVP_PKEY_decrypt_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_decrypt.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_derive.3 EVP_PKEY_derive_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_derive.3 EVP_PKEY_derive_set_peer.3 => EVP_PKEY_derive.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_encrypt.3 EVP_PKEY_encrypt_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_encrypt.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_get_default_digest.3 EVP_PKEY_get_default_digest_nid.3 => EVP_PKEY_get_default_digest.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEY_keygen_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEY_paramgen_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEY_paramgen.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEY_CTX_set_cb.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEY_CTX_get_cb.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEY_CTX_get_keygen_info.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEVP_PKEY_CTX_set_app_data.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 EVP_PKEY_CTX_get_app_data.3 => EVP_PKEY_keygen.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_new.3 EVP_PKEY_free.3 => EVP_PKEY_new.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_print_private.3 EVP_PKEY_print_public.3 => EVP_PKEY_print_private.3 EVP_PKEY_print_params.3 => EVP_PKEY_print_private.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_set1_DSA.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_set1_DH.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_set1_EC_KEY.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_get1_RSA.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_get1_DSA.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_get1_DH.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_get1_EC_KEY.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_assign_RSA.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_assign_DSA.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_assign_DH.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_assign_EC_KEY.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 EVP_PKEY_type.3 => EVP_PKEY_set1_RSA.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_sign.3 EVP_PKEY_sign_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_sign.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_verify.3 EVP_PKEY_verify_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_verify.3 installing man3/EVP_PKEY_verify_recover.3 EVP_PKEY_verify_recover_init.3 => EVP_PKEY_verify_recover.3 installing man3/evp.3 installing man3/EVP_SealInit.3 EVP_SealUpdate.3 => EVP_SealInit.3 EVP_SealFinal.3 => EVP_SealInit.3 installing man3/EVP_SignInit.3 EVP_SignUpdate.3 => EVP_SignInit.3 EVP_SignFinal.3 => EVP_SignInit.3 installing man3/EVP_VerifyInit.3 EVP_VerifyUpdate.3 => EVP_VerifyInit.3 EVP_VerifyFinal.3 => EVP_VerifyInit.3 installing man3/hmac.3 HMAC.3 => hmac.3 HMAC_Init.3 => hmac.3 HMAC_Update.3 => hmac.3 HMAC_Final.3 => hmac.3 HMAC_cleanup.3 => hmac.3 installing man3/i2d_CMS_bio_stream.3 installing man3/i2d_PKCS7_bio_stream.3 installing man3/lhash.3 lh_new.3 => lhash.3 lh_free.3 => lhash.3 lh_insert.3 => lhash.3 lh_delete.3 => lhash.3 lh_retrieve.3 => lhash.3 lh_doall.3 => lhash.3 lh_doall_arg.3 => lhash.3 lh_error.3 => lhash.3 installing man3/lh_stats.3 lh_node_stats.3 => lh_stats.3 lh_node_usage_stats.3 => lh_stats.3 lh_stats_bio.3 => lh_stats.3 lh_node_stats_bio.3 => lh_stats.3 lh_node_usage_stats_bio.3 => lh_stats.3 installing man3/md5.3 MD2.3 => md5.3 MD4.3 => md5.3 MD5.3 => md5.3 MD2_Init.3 => md5.3 MD2_Update.3 => md5.3 MD2_Final.3 => md5.3 MD4_Init.3 => md5.3 MD4_Update.3 => md5.3 MD4_Final.3 => md5.3 MD5_Init.3 => md5.3 MD5_Update.3 => md5.3 MD5_Final.3 => md5.3 installing man3/mdc2.3 MDC2.3 => mdc2.3 MDC2_Init.3 => mdc2.3 MDC2_Update.3 => mdc2.3 MDC2_Final.3 => mdc2.3 installing man3/OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_nid2ln.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_nid2sn.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_obj2nid.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_txt2nid.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_ln2nid.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_sn2nid.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_cmp.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_dup.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_txt2obj.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_obj2txt.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_create.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 OBJ_cleanup.3 => OBJ_nid2obj.3 installing man3/OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms.3 OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers.3 => OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms.3 OpenSSL_add_all_digests.3 => OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms.3 installing man3/OPENSSL_Applink.3 installing man3/OPENSSL_config.3 OPENSSL_no_config.3 => OPENSSL_config.3 installing man3/OPENSSL_ia32cap.3 installing man3/OPENSSL_load_builtin_modules.3 installing man3/OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER.3 SSLeay.3 => OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER.3 SSLeay_version.3 => OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER.3 installing man3/pem.3 PEM.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_PrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_PrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_PrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_PrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_PKCS8PrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_PKCS8PrivateKey_nid.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_PKCS8PrivateKey_nid.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_RSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_RSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_RSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_RSAPublicKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_RSAPublicKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_RSAPublicKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_RSAPublicKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_RSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_RSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_RSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_RSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_DSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_DSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_DSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_DSAPrivateKey.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_DSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_DSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_DSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_DSA_PUBKEY.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_DSAparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_DSAparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_DSAparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_DSAparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_DHparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_DHparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_DHparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_DHparams.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_X509.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_X509.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_X509.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_X509.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_X509_AUX.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_X509_AUX.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_X509_AUX.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_X509_REQ.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_X509_REQ.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_X509_REQ.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_X509_REQ.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_X509_REQ_NEW.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_X509_REQ_NEW.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_X509_CRL.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_X509_CRL.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_X509_CRL.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_X509_CRL.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_PKCS7.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_PKCS7.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_PKCS7.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_PKCS7.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_bio_NETSCAPE_CERT_SEQUENCE.3 => pem.3 PEM_read_NETSCAPE_CERT_SEQUENCE.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_bio_NETSCAPE_CERT_SEQUENCE.3 => pem.3 PEM_write_NETSCAPE_CERT_SEQUENCE.3 => pem.3 installing man3/PEM_write_bio_CMS_stream.3 installing man3/PEM_write_bio_PKCS7_stream.3 installing man3/PKCS12_create.3 installing man3/PKCS12_parse.3 installing man3/PKCS7_decrypt.3 installing man3/PKCS7_encrypt.3 installing man3/PKCS7_sign_add_signer.3 installing man3/PKCS7_sign.3 installing man3/PKCS7_verify.3 installing man3/RAND_add.3 RAND_seed.3 => RAND_add.3 RAND_status.3 => RAND_add.3 RAND_event.3 => RAND_add.3 RAND_screen.3 => RAND_add.3 installing man3/RAND_bytes.3 RAND_pseudo_bytes.3 => RAND_bytes.3 installing man3/RAND_cleanup.3 installing man3/RAND_egd.3 installing man3/RAND_load_file.3 RAND_write_file.3 => RAND_load_file.3 RAND_file_name.3 => RAND_load_file.3 installing man3/rand.3 installing man3/RAND_set_rand_method.3 RAND_get_rand_method.3 => RAND_set_rand_method.3 RAND_SSLeay.3 => RAND_set_rand_method.3 installing man3/rc4.3 RC4_set_key.3 => rc4.3 RC4.3 => rc4.3 installing man3/ripemd.3 RIPEMD160.3 => ripemd.3 RIPEMD160_Init.3 => ripemd.3 RIPEMD160_Update.3 => ripemd.3 RIPEMD160_Final.3 => ripemd.3 installing man3/RSA_blinding_on.3 RSA_blinding_off.3 => RSA_blinding_on.3 installing man3/RSA_check_key.3 installing man3/RSA_generate_key.3 installing man3/RSA_get_ex_new_index.3 RSA_set_ex_data.3 => RSA_get_ex_new_index.3 RSA_get_ex_data.3 => RSA_get_ex_new_index.3 installing man3/RSA_new.3 RSA_free.3 => RSA_new.3 installing man3/RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_1.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_2.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_2.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_OAEP.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_OAEP.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_add_SSLv23.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_check_SSLv23.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_add_none.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 RSA_padding_check_none.3 => RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1.3 installing man3/rsa.3 installing man3/RSA_print.3 RSA_print_fp.3 => RSA_print.3 DSAparams_print.3 => RSA_print.3 DSAparams_print_fp.3 => RSA_print.3 DSA_print.3 => RSA_print.3 DSA_print_fp.3 => RSA_print.3 DHparams_print.3 => RSA_print.3 DHparams_print_fp.3 => RSA_print.3 installing man3/RSA_private_encrypt.3 RSA_public_decrypt.3 => RSA_private_encrypt.3 installing man3/RSA_public_encrypt.3 RSA_private_decrypt.3 => RSA_public_encrypt.3 installing man3/RSA_set_method.3 RSA_set_default_method.3 => RSA_set_method.3 RSA_get_default_method.3 => RSA_set_method.3 RSA_get_method.3 => RSA_set_method.3 RSA_PKCS1_SSLeay.3 => RSA_set_method.3 RSA_null_method.3 => RSA_set_method.3 RSA_flags.3 => RSA_set_method.3 RSA_new_method.3 => RSA_set_method.3 installing man3/RSA_sign_ASN1_OCTET_STRING.3 RSA_verify_ASN1_OCTET_STRING.3 => RSA_sign_ASN1_OCTET_STRING.3 installing man3/RSA_sign.3 RSA_verify.3 => RSA_sign.3 installing man3/RSA_size.3 installing man3/sha.3 SHA1.3 => sha.3 SHA1_Init.3 => sha.3 SHA1_Update.3 => sha.3 SHA1_Final.3 => sha.3 installing man3/SMIME_read_CMS.3 installing man3/SMIME_read_PKCS7.3 installing man3/SMIME_write_CMS.3 installing man3/SMIME_write_PKCS7.3 installing man3/threads.3 CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_THREADID_get_callback.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_THREADID_current.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_THREADID_cmp.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_THREADID_cpy.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_THREADID_hash.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_set_locking_callback.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_num_locks.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_set_dynlock_create_callback.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_set_dynlock_lock_callback.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_set_dynlock_destroy_callback.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_get_new_dynlockid.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_destroy_dynlockid.3 => threads.3 CRYPTO_lock.3 => threads.3 installing man3/ui_compat.3 des_read_password.3 => ui_compat.3 des_read_2passwords.3 => ui_compat.3 des_read_pw_string.3 => ui_compat.3 des_read_pw.3 => ui_compat.3 installing man3/ui.3 UI_new.3 => ui.3 UI_new_method.3 => ui.3 UI_free.3 => ui.3 UI_add_input_string.3 => ui.3 UI_dup_input_string.3 => ui.3 UI_add_verify_string.3 => ui.3 UI_dup_verify_string.3 => ui.3 UI_add_input_boolean.3 => ui.3 UI_dup_input_boolean.3 => ui.3 UI_add_info_string.3 => ui.3 UI_dup_info_string.3 => ui.3 UI_add_error_string.3 => ui.3 UI_dup_error_string.3 => ui.3 UI_construct_prompt.3 => ui.3 UI_add_user_data.3 => ui.3 UI_get0_user_data.3 => ui.3 UI_get0_result.3 => ui.3 UI_process.3 => ui.3 UI_ctrl.3 => ui.3 UI_set_default_method.3 => ui.3 UI_get_default_method.3 => ui.3 UI_get_method.3 => ui.3 UI_set_method.3 => ui.3 UI_OpenSSL.3 => ui.3 ERR_load_UI_strings.3 => ui.3 installing man3/X509_NAME_add_entry_by_txt.3 X509_NAME_add_entry_by_OBJ.3 => X509_NAME_add_entry_by_txt.3 X509_NAME_add_entry_by_NID.3 => X509_NAME_add_entry_by_txt.3 X509_NAME_add_entry.3 => X509_NAME_add_entry_by_txt.3 X509_NAME_delete_entry.3 => X509_NAME_add_entry_by_txt.3 installing man3/X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object.3 X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data.3 => X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object.3 X509_NAME_ENTRY_set_object.3 => X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object.3 X509_NAME_ENTRY_set_data.3 => X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object.3 X509_NAME_ENTRY_create_by_txt.3 => X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object.3 X509_NAME_ENTRY_create_by_NID.3 => X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object.3 X509_NAME_ENTRY_create_by_OBJ.3 => X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object.3 installing man3/X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID.3 X509_NAME_get_index_by_OBJ.3 => X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID.3 X509_NAME_get_entry.3 => X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID.3 X509_NAME_entry_count.3 => X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID.3 X509_NAME_get_text_by_NID.3 => X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID.3 X509_NAME_get_text_by_OBJ.3 => X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID.3 installing man3/X509_NAME_print_ex.3 X509_NAME_print_ex_fp.3 => X509_NAME_print_ex.3 X509_NAME_print.3 => X509_NAME_print_ex.3 X509_NAME_oneline.3 => X509_NAME_print_ex.3 installing man3/X509_new.3 X509_free.3 => X509_new.3 installing man3/x509.3 installing man3/X509_STORE_CTX_get_error.3 X509_STORE_CTX_set_error.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_get_error.3 X509_STORE_CTX_get_error_depth.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_get_error.3 X509_STORE_CTX_get_current_cert.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_get_error.3 X509_STORE_CTX_get1_chain.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_get_error.3 X509_verify_cert_error_string.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_get_error.3 installing man3/X509_STORE_CTX_get_ex_new_index.3 X509_STORE_CTX_set_ex_data.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_get_ex_new_index.3 X509_STORE_CTX_get_ex_data.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_get_ex_new_index.3 installing man3/X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_cleanup.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_free.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_init.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_trusted_stack.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_set_cert.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_set_chain.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_set0_crls.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_get0_param.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_set0_param.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 X509_STORE_CTX_set_default.3 => X509_STORE_CTX_new.3 installing man3/X509_STORE_CTX_set_verify_cb.3 installing man3/X509_STORE_set_verify_cb_func.3 X509_STORE_set_verify_cb.3 => X509_STORE_set_verify_cb_func.3 installing man3/X509_verify_cert.3 installing man3/X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_clear_flags.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_get_flags.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_purpose.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_trust.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_depth.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_get_depth.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_time.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_add0_policy.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set1_policies.3 => X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags.3 installing man3/d2i_SSL_SESSION.3 i2d_SSL_SESSION.3 => d2i_SSL_SESSION.3 installing man3/SSL_accept.3 installing man3/SSL_alert_type_string.3 SSL_alert_type_string_long.3 => SSL_alert_type_string.3 SSL_alert_desc_string.3 => SSL_alert_type_string.3 SSL_alert_desc_string_long.3 => SSL_alert_type_string.3 installing man3/SSL_CIPHER_get_name.3 SSL_CIPHER_get_bits.3 => SSL_CIPHER_get_name.3 SSL_CIPHER_get_version.3 => SSL_CIPHER_get_name.3 SSL_CIPHER_description.3 => SSL_CIPHER_get_name.3 installing man3/SSL_clear.3 installing man3/SSL_COMP_add_compression_method.3 installing man3/SSL_connect.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_add_extra_chain_cert.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_add_session.3 SSL_add_session.3 => SSL_CTX_add_session.3 SSL_CTX_remove_session.3 => SSL_CTX_add_session.3 SSL_remove_session.3 => SSL_CTX_add_session.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_ctrl.3 SSL_CTX_callback_ctrl.3 => SSL_CTX_ctrl.3 SSL_ctrl.3 => SSL_CTX_ctrl.3 SSL_callback_ctrl.3 => SSL_CTX_ctrl.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_flush_sessions.3 SSL_flush_sessions.3 => SSL_CTX_flush_sessions.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_free.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_get_ex_new_index.3 SSL_CTX_set_ex_data.3 => SSL_CTX_get_ex_new_index.3 SSL_CTX_get_ex_data.3 => SSL_CTX_get_ex_new_index.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode.3 SSL_get_verify_mode.3 => SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode.3 SSL_CTX_get_verify_depth.3 => SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode.3 SSL_get_verify_depth.3 => SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode.3 SSL_get_verify_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode.3 SSL_CTX_get_verify_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_new.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_sessions.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_connect.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_connect_good.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_connect_renegotiate.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_accept.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_accept_good.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_accept_renegotiate.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_hits.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_cb_hits.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_misses.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_timeouts.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 SSL_CTX_sess_cache_full.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_number.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size.3 SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb.3 SSL_CTX_sess_set_new_cb.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb.3 SSL_CTX_sess_set_remove_cb.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb.3 SSL_CTX_sess_get_new_cb.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb.3 SSL_CTX_sess_get_remove_cb.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb.3 SSL_CTX_sess_get_get_cb.3 => SSL_CTX_sess_set_get_cb.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_cert_store.3 SSL_CTX_get_cert_store.3 => SSL_CTX_set_cert_store.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_cert_verify_callback.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list.3 SSL_set_cipher_list.3 => SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list.3 SSL_set_client_CA_list.3 => SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list.3 SSL_CTX_add_client_CA.3 => SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list.3 SSL_add_client_CA.3 => SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_cb.3 SSL_CTX_get_client_cert_cb.3 => SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_cb.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb.3 SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb_userdata.3 => SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_generate_session_id.3 SSL_set_generate_session_id.3 => SSL_CTX_set_generate_session_id.3 SSL_has_matching_session_id.3 => SSL_CTX_set_generate_session_id.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_info_callback.3 SSL_CTX_get_info_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_set_info_callback.3 SSL_set_info_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_set_info_callback.3 SSL_get_info_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_set_info_callback.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_max_cert_list.3 SSL_CTX_get_max_cert_list.3 => SSL_CTX_set_max_cert_list.3 SSL_set_max_cert_list.3 => SSL_CTX_set_max_cert_list.3 SSL_get_max_cert_list.3 => SSL_CTX_set_max_cert_list.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_mode.3 SSL_set_mode.3 => SSL_CTX_set_mode.3 SSL_CTX_get_mode.3 => SSL_CTX_set_mode.3 SSL_get_mode.3 => SSL_CTX_set_mode.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback.3 SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback_arg.3 => SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback.3 SSL_set_msg_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback.3 SSL_get_msg_callback_arg.3 => SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_options.3 SSL_set_options.3 => SSL_CTX_set_options.3 SSL_CTX_clear_options.3 => SSL_CTX_set_options.3 SSL_clear_options.3 => SSL_CTX_set_options.3 SSL_CTX_get_options.3 => SSL_CTX_set_options.3 SSL_get_options.3 => SSL_CTX_set_options.3 SSL_get_secure_renegotiation_support.3 => SSL_CTX_set_options.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_psk_client_callback.3 SSL_set_psk_client_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_set_psk_client_callback.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_quiet_shutdown.3 SSL_CTX_get_quiet_shutdown.3 => SSL_CTX_set_quiet_shutdown.3 SSL_set_quiet_shutdown.3 => SSL_CTX_set_quiet_shutdown.3 SSL_get_quiet_shutdown.3 => SSL_CTX_set_quiet_shutdown.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode.3 SSL_CTX_get_session_cache_mode.3 => SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context.3 SSL_set_session_id_context.3 => SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version.3 SSL_set_ssl_method.3 => SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version.3 SSL_get_ssl_method.3 => SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_timeout.3 SSL_CTX_get_timeout.3 => SSL_CTX_set_timeout.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_ticket_key_cb.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh_callback.3 SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh_callback.3 SSL_set_tmp_dh_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh_callback.3 SSL_set_tmp_dh.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh_callback.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3 SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3 SSL_CTX_need_tmp_rsa.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3 SSL_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3 SSL_set_tmp_rsa.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3 SSL_need_tmp_rsa.3 => SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_set_verify.3 SSL_set_verify.3 => SSL_CTX_set_verify.3 SSL_CTX_set_verify_depth.3 => SSL_CTX_set_verify.3 SSL_set_verify_depth.3 => SSL_CTX_set_verify.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_certificate_ASN1.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_certificate.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_certificate_ASN1.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_certificate_file.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_ASN1.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_RSAPrivateKey.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_RSAPrivateKey_ASN1.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_use_RSAPrivateKey_file.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_PrivateKey_file.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_PrivateKey_ASN1.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_PrivateKey.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_RSAPrivateKey.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_RSAPrivateKey_ASN1.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_use_RSAPrivateKey_file.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_CTX_check_private_key.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 SSL_check_private_key.3 => SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3 installing man3/SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint.3 SSL_use_psk_identity_hint.3 => SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint.3 SSL_CTX_set_psk_server_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint.3 SSL_set_psk_server_callback.3 => SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint.3 installing man3/SSL_do_handshake.3 installing man3/SSL_free.3 installing man3/SSL_get_ciphers.3 SSL_get_cipher_list.3 => SSL_get_ciphers.3 installing man3/SSL_get_client_CA_list.3 SSL_CTX_get_client_CA_list.3 => SSL_get_client_CA_list.3 installing man3/SSL_get_current_cipher.3 SSL_get_cipher.3 => SSL_get_current_cipher.3 SSL_get_cipher_name.3 => SSL_get_current_cipher.3 SSL_get_cipher_bits.3 => SSL_get_current_cipher.3 SSL_get_cipher_version.3 => SSL_get_current_cipher.3 installing man3/SSL_get_default_timeout.3 installing man3/SSL_get_error.3 installing man3/SSL_get_ex_data_X509_STORE_CTX_idx.3 installing man3/SSL_get_ex_new_index.3 SSL_set_ex_data.3 => SSL_get_ex_new_index.3 SSL_get_ex_data.3 => SSL_get_ex_new_index.3 installing man3/SSL_get_fd.3 installing man3/SSL_get_peer_cert_chain.3 installing man3/SSL_get_peer_certificate.3 installing man3/SSL_get_psk_identity.3 SSL_get_psk_identity_hint.3 => SSL_get_psk_identity.3 installing man3/SSL_get_rbio.3 installing man3/SSL_get_session.3 installing man3/SSL_get_SSL_CTX.3 installing man3/SSL_get_verify_result.3 installing man3/SSL_get_version.3 installing man3/SSL_library_init.3 OpenSSL_add_ssl_algorithms.3 => SSL_library_init.3 SSLeay_add_ssl_algorithms.3 => SSL_library_init.3 installing man3/SSL_load_client_CA_file.3 installing man3/SSL_new.3 installing man3/SSL_pending.3 installing man3/ssl.3 SSL.3 => ssl.3 installing man3/SSL_read.3 installing man3/SSL_rstate_string.3 SSL_rstate_string_long.3 => SSL_rstate_string.3 installing man3/SSL_SESSION_free.3 installing man3/SSL_SESSION_get_ex_new_index.3 SSL_SESSION_set_ex_data.3 => SSL_SESSION_get_ex_new_index.3 SSL_SESSION_get_ex_data.3 => SSL_SESSION_get_ex_new_index.3 installing man3/SSL_SESSION_get_time.3 SSL_SESSION_set_time.3 => SSL_SESSION_get_time.3 SSL_SESSION_get_timeout.3 => SSL_SESSION_get_time.3 SSL_SESSION_set_timeout.3 => SSL_SESSION_get_time.3 installing man3/SSL_session_reused.3 installing man3/SSL_set_bio.3 installing man3/SSL_set_connect_state.3 SSL_get_accept_state.3 => SSL_set_connect_state.3 installing man3/SSL_set_fd.3 installing man3/SSL_set_session.3 installing man3/SSL_set_shutdown.3 SSL_get_shutdown.3 => SSL_set_shutdown.3 installing man3/SSL_set_verify_result.3 installing man3/SSL_shutdown.3 installing man3/SSL_state_string.3 SSL_state_string_long.3 => SSL_state_string.3 installing man3/SSL_want.3 SSL_want_nothing.3 => SSL_want.3 SSL_want_read.3 => SSL_want.3 SSL_want_write.3 => SSL_want.3 SSL_want_x509_lookup.3 => SSL_want.3 installing man3/SSL_write.3 created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/bin' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/engines' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/pkgconfig' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/include' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/include/openssl' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/misc' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/certs' created directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/ssl/private' making install in crypto... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' making install in crypto/objects... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/objects' making install in crypto/md4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md4' making install in crypto/md5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/md5' making install in crypto/sha... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/sha' making install in crypto/mdc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/mdc2' making install in crypto/hmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/hmac' making install in crypto/ripemd... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ripemd' making install in crypto/whrlpool... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/whrlpool' making install in crypto/des... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/des' making install in crypto/aes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/aes' making install in crypto/rc2... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc2' making install in crypto/rc4... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rc4' making install in crypto/idea... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/idea' making install in crypto/bf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bf' making install in crypto/cast... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cast' making install in crypto/camellia... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/camellia' making install in crypto/seed... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/seed' making install in crypto/modes... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/modes' making install in crypto/bn... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bn' making install in crypto/ec... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ec' making install in crypto/rsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rsa' making install in crypto/dsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dsa' making install in crypto/ecdsa... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdsa' making install in crypto/dh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dh' making install in crypto/ecdh... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ecdh' making install in crypto/dso... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/dso' making install in crypto/engine... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/engine' making install in crypto/buffer... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/buffer' making install in crypto/bio... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/bio' making install in crypto/stack... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/stack' making install in crypto/lhash... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/lhash' making install in crypto/rand... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/rand' making install in crypto/err... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/err' making install in crypto/evp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/evp' making install in crypto/asn1... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/asn1' making install in crypto/pem... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pem' making install in crypto/x509... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509' making install in crypto/x509v3... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/x509v3' making install in crypto/conf... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/conf' making install in crypto/txt_db... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/txt_db' making install in crypto/pkcs7... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs7' making install in crypto/pkcs12... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pkcs12' making install in crypto/comp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/comp' making install in crypto/ocsp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ocsp' making install in crypto/ui... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ui' making install in crypto/krb5... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/krb5' making install in crypto/cms... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cms' making install in crypto/pqueue... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/pqueue' making install in crypto/ts... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/ts' making install in crypto/srp... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/srp' making install in crypto/cmac... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto/cmac' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/crypto' making install in ssl... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/ssl' making install in engines... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' making install in engines/ccgost... make[4]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' [ -n "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL" ] # should be set by top Makefile... if [ -n "" ]; then \ set -e; \ echo installing gost; \ pfx=lib; \ if [ "linux-x86_64" != "Cygwin" ]; then \ case "-I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -Wa,--noexecstack -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM" in \ *DSO_BEOS*) sfx=".so";; \ *DSO_DLFCN*) sfx=`expr ".so.1.0.0" : '.*\(\.[a-z][a-z]*\)' \| ".so"`;; \ *DSO_DL*) sfx=".sl";; \ *DSO_WIN32*) sfx="eay32.dll"; pfx=;; \ *) sfx=".bad";; \ esac; \ cp ${pfx}gost$sfx /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/engines/${pfx}gost$sfx.new; \ else \ sfx=".so"; \ cp cyggost.dll /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/engines/${pfx}gost$sfx.new; \ fi; \ chmod 555 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/engines/${pfx}gost$sfx.new; \ mv -f /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/engines/${pfx}gost$sfx.new /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/engines/${pfx}gost$sfx; \ fi make[4]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines/ccgost' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/engines' making install in apps... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' installing openssl installing CA.sh installing CA.pl installing tsget make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/apps' making install in test... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install'. make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/test' making install in tools... make[3]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' make[3]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k/tools' installing libcrypto.a installing libssl.a cp libcrypto.pc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/pkgconfig chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/pkgconfig/libcrypto.pc cp libssl.pc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/pkgconfig chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/pkgconfig/libssl.pc cp openssl.pc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/pkgconfig chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/OpenSSL/lib/pkgconfig/openssl.pc make[2]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/OpenSSL/openssl-1.0.1k' /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch OpenSSL: Cleaning up... OpenSSL: Done. Finished running configuration script for thorn OPENSSL. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn PAPI: PAPI selected, but PAPI_DIR not set. Checking some places... PAPI not found Using bundled PAPI... Finished running configuration script for thorn PAPI. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn PTHREADS: PTHREADS selected, but PTHREADS_DIR not set. Checking some places... Found PTHREADS in /usr Finished running configuration script for thorn PTHREADS. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn VECTORS: Finished running configuration script for thorn VECTORS. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn ZLIB: zlib selected, but ZLIB_DIR not set. Checking some places... zlib not found Building zlib... Building zlib zlib: Preparing directory structure... zlib: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/zlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch zlib: Configuring... Building static library libz.a version 1.2.8 with gcc. Checking for off64_t... Yes. Checking for fseeko... Yes. Checking for strerror... Yes. Checking for unistd.h... Yes. Checking for stdarg.h... Yes. Checking whether to use vs[n]printf() or s[n]printf()... using vs[n]printf(). Checking for vsnprintf() in stdio.h... Yes. Checking for return value of vsnprintf()... Yes. Checking for attribute(visibility) support... Yes. zlib: Building... make[2]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/zlib/zlib-1.2.8' gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -I. -c -o example.o test/example.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o adler32.o adler32.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o crc32.o crc32.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o deflate.o deflate.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o infback.o infback.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o inffast.o inffast.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o inflate.o inflate.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o inftrees.o inftrees.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o trees.o trees.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o zutil.o zutil.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o compress.o compress.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o uncompr.o uncompr.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o gzclose.o gzclose.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o gzlib.o gzlib.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o gzread.o gzread.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -fopenmp -Wall -c -o gzwrite.o gzwrite.c ar rcs libz.a adler32.o crc32.o deflate.o infback.o inffast.o inflate.o inftrees.o trees.o zutil.o compress.o uncompr.o gzclose.o gzlib.o gzread.o gzwrite.o gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -o examplecactus_sim example.o -L. libz.a gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -I. -c -o minigzip.o test/minigzip.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -o minigzipcactus_sim minigzip.o -L. libz.a gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -I. -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c -o example64.o test/example.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -o example64cactus_sim example64.o -L. libz.a gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -I. -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c -o minigzip64.o test/minigzip.c gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -DHAVE_HIDDEN -o minigzip64cactus_sim minigzip64.o -L. libz.a make[2]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/zlib/zlib-1.2.8' zlib: Installing... make[2]: Entering directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/zlib/zlib-1.2.8' cp libz.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib/libz.a cp zlib.3 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/share/man/man3 chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/share/man/man3/zlib.3 cp zlib.pc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib/pkgconfig chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib/pkgconfig/zlib.pc cp zlib.h zconf.h /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/include chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/include/zlib.h /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/include/zconf.h make[2]: Leaving directory `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/zlib/zlib-1.2.8' /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch zlib: Cleaning up... zlib: Done. Finished running configuration script for thorn ZLIB. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn HWLOC: hwloc selected, but HWLOC_DIR not set. Checking some places... pkg-config not found; attempting to use reasonable defaults hwloc not found Using bundled hwloc... Finished running configuration script for thorn HWLOC. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn MPI: MPI selected, but MPI_DIR is not set. Computing settings... Installing MPI into /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI MPI was manually configured. Finished running configuration script for thorn MPI. ******************************************************************************** Running configuration script for thorn HDF5: Additional requested language support: Fortran HDF5 selected, but HDF5_DIR not set. Checking pkg-config ... HDF5 not found. Checking standard paths ... HDF5 not found. Using bundled HDF5... Finished running configuration script for thorn HDF5. Checking consistency... Creating Thorn-Flesh bindings... Creating implementation bindings... Creating parameter bindings... Creating variable bindings... Creating schedule bindings... Creating function bindings... CST finished. Checking status of thorn CoordBase Checking status of thorn Boundary Checking status of thorn ADMCoupling Checking status of thorn SummationByParts Checking status of thorn ADMMacros Checking status of thorn ADMMass Checking status of thorn AEILocalInterp Checking status of thorn zlib Checking status of thorn BLAS Checking status of thorn GenericFD COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ADMCoupling/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Boundary/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CoordBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn CycleClock COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CoordBase/src/Domain.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ADMCoupling.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/SetLocalSpatialOrder.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CoordBase/src/CoordBase.c Checking status of thorn Vectors COMPILING arrangements/ExternalLibraries/BLAS/src/blas.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/zlib/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMMass/src/surface_integral.c COMPILING arrangements/KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD/src/GenericFD.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/GenericFD/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ADMMacros/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_zlib.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CycleClock/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CoordBase/src/GHExtension.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ADMMacros.a Checking status of thorn IOUtil Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CoordBase.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CycleClock/src/clock.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CycleClock/src/cycle.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/BLAS/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Vectors/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/ScalarBoundary.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/StaticBoundary.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_BLAS.a COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/startup.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/InterpLocalUniform.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Vectors/src/vectors.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_GenericFD.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Vectors/src/test.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/CopyBoundary.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/FlatBoundary.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IOUtil/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CycleClock.a COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/molecule_posn.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/util.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/RadiationBoundary.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOUtil/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMMass/src/volume_integral.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMMass/src/loop.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SummationByParts/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ADMMass/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOUtil/src/CheckpointRecovery.cc COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/common/load.c Checking status of thorn Fortran COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/AEILocalInterp/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOUtil/src/AdvertisedFiles.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ADMMass.a Checking status of thorn CarpetRegridTest COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOUtil/src/Utils.c Checking status of thorn CarpetTracker Checking status of thorn Constants COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/common/evaluate.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Hermite/1d.cube.order2.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/1d.cube.order1.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/1d.cube.order1.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Hermite/1d.cube.order3.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/RobinBoundary.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IOUtil.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegridTest/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/NoneBoundary.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetTracker/src/SetPositions.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/Boundary.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Constants/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/1d.cube.order2.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegridTest/src/SetupGaussian.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegridTest/src/TestGaussian.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Constants.a COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/1d.cube.order2.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/1d.cube.order3.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/1d.cube.order4.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Hermite/1d.cube.order4.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/1d.cube.order5.smooth0.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Vectors.a COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/1d.cube.order3.smooth0.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetRegridTest/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/1d.cube.order4.smooth0.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetTracker/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetRegridTest.a COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/1d.cube.order5.smooth0.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Fortran/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/1d.cube.order6.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/1d.cube.order6.smooth0.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetTracker.a COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/2d.cube.order1.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/2d.cube.order2.smooth0.c Checking status of thorn Convert_to_HydroBase COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Hermite/2d.cube.order2.c Checking status of thorn CoordGauge COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/2d.cube.order1.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/Register.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Boundary/src/Check.c Checking status of thorn LAPACK Checking status of thorn TensorTypes COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/2d.cube.order3.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/common/store.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Boundary.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Convert_to_HydroBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/2d.cube.order2.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/Convert_to_HydroBase/src/Convert_to_HydroBase.C COMPILING arrangements/ExternalLibraries/LAPACK/src/lapack.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/2d.cube.order3.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/CoordGauge/src/Slicing.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/LAPACK/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Hermite/2d.cube.order3.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/2d.cube.order4.smooth0.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_LAPACK.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TensorTypes/src/check.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TensorTypes/src/info.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/3d.cube.order1.smooth0.c Checking status of thorn CoordinatesSymmetry COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TensorTypes/src/tensortypes.c Checking status of thorn DemoInterp COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CoordGauge/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn SphericalSurface COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/3d.cube.order2.smooth0.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CoordGauge.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Convert_to_HydroBase.a COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/2d.cube.order4.smooth0.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TensorTypes/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/3d.cube.order1.smooth0.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TensorTypes.a COMPILING arrangements/Llama/CoordinatesSymmetry/src/apply.c Checking status of thorn DistortedBHIVP /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CoordinatesSymmetry/apply.c: In function ‘CheckBoundaryParameters’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CoordinatesSymmetry/apply.c:810:14: warning: variable ‘did_check’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] static int did_check = 0;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Hermite/3d.cube.order2.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/3d.cube.order3.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SphericalSurface/src/check.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/CoordinatesSymmetry/src/interpolate.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SphericalSurface/src/radius.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/DemoInterp/src/Initial1D.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/DemoInterp/src/Initial2D.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Initial1D.f:111.31: compgf1(i) = cmplx(rp,rp) 1 Warning: Conversion from REAL(8) to default-kind COMPLEX(4) at (1) might loose precision, consider using the KIND argument /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Initial1D.f:102.17: integer i,j 1 Warning: Unused variable 'j' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Initial1D.f:101.19: integer nx,ny 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ny' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/3d.cube.order2.smooth0.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Initial2D.f:115.33: compgf2(i,j) = cmplx(rp,cos(rp)) 1 Warning: Conversion from REAL(8) to default-kind COMPLEX(4) at (1) might loose precision, consider using the KIND argument COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/3d.cube.order3.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-maximum-degree/3d.cube.order4.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/DemoInterp/src/Initial3D.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Initial3D.f:119.38: compgf3(i,j,k) = cmplx(rp,cos(rp)) 1 Warning: Conversion from REAL(8) to default-kind COMPLEX(4) at (1) might loose precision, consider using the KIND argument COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SphericalSurface/src/setup.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/DistortedBHIVP/src/DistortedBHIVP.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SphericalSurface/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Hermite/3d.cube.order3.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/DemoInterp/src/Interp1D.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/DemoInterp/src/Interp2D.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CoordinatesSymmetry/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CoordinatesSymmetry.a Checking status of thorn EOS_Base Checking status of thorn EOS_IdealFluid COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/DemoInterp/src/Interp3D.F Checking status of thorn EinsteinExact_Test /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Interp3D.f:137.23: integer three,one 1 Warning: Unused variable 'one' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Interp3D.f:141.20: REAL*8 originx,originy,originz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'originx' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Interp3D.f:141.28: REAL*8 originx,originy,originz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'originy' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Interp3D.f:141.36: REAL*8 originx,originy,originz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'originz' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/DemoInterp/Interp3D.f:137.19: integer three,one 1 Warning: Unused variable 'three' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_ActiveThorns.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/EOS_Base/src/Register.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EOS_Base/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/DemoInterp/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SphericalSurface.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Banner.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EinsteinExact_Test/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_DemoInterp.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Comm.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_IdealFluid/src/EOS_Ideal_Fluid.F Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EOS_Base.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EinsteinExact_Test.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_CommandLine.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_IdealFluid/src/EOS_Ideal_Fluid_Startup.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Complex.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/DistortedBHIVP/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Constants.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Numerical/AEILocalInterp/src/Lagrange-tensor-product/3d.cube.order4.smooth0.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/DistortedBHIVP/src/Stab3d.F Checking status of thorn EllBase COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EOS_IdealFluid/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Coord.F90 Checking status of thorn Exact COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/DistortedBHIVP/src/ParamCheck.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/call_derivs.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EOS_IdealFluid.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_DebugDefines.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Faces.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/call_up_derivs.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_File.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Flesh.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EllBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn Extract COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_FortranString1.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/call_derivs2.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_FortranWrappers.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_GHExtensions.F90 Checking status of thorn FFTW3 Checking status of thorn FleshInfo COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllBase/src/Ell_Interface.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_GNU.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllBase/src/Ell_Register.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/call_derivs_name.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Groups.F90 FFTW3: Preparing directory structure... FFTW3: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/All_Coeffs_mod.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllBase/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_GroupsOnGH.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/FleshInfo/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllBase/src/Ell_DBstructure.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_IO.F90 FFTW3: Configuring... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Interp.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_IOMethods.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/FleshInfo/src/Interp.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EllBase.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/FleshInfo/src/Reduce.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Main.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Malloc1.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Math.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/FleshInfo/src/IO.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/FleshInfo/src/Coord.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives2_mixed.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_MemAlloc.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Extract/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_FleshInfo.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Misc.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Get_Coeff.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_ParamCheck.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Get_Coeff.f90: In function ‘getcoeff’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Get_Coeff.f90:296:0: warning: ‘__result_getcoeff’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] end function GetCoeff  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Get_Coeff.f90:1:0: note: ‘__result_getcoeff’ was declared here REAL*8 function GetCoeff ()  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/ParamCheck.c checking for a BSD-compatible install... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/FFTW3/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/set_norm_mask.F90 /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Parameter.F90 Checking status of thorn GSL COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Reduction.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/decode_pars.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/set_norm_mask.f90: In function ‘sbp_setnormmask’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/set_norm_mask.f90:325:0: warning: ‘np’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER*4 :: np  ^ Checking status of thorn Socket Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_DistortedBHIVP.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Schedule.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/GetScalProdDiag.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Sync.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Termination.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/initialize.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/CheckGridSizes.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/dissipation.c GSL: Preparing directory structure... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Timers.F90 GSL: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Types.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/Socket/src/Utils.c yes checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_2_1.F90 /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_Version.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch patching file test/results.c patching file .patch_tmp yes /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch GSL: Configuring... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Socket/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk_WarnLevel.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/slice_initialize.F Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Socket.a checking build system type... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/util_Table.F90 Checking status of thorn pthreads COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/D2_extract_int.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_2_1_alt.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/paramcheck.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/D3_extract_int.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_4_2.F90 x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking for gcc... gcc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/D3_to_D2_int.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Fortran/src/cctk.F90 checking whether the C compiler works... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/slice_evolve.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/cartesian_to_spherical_int.F Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Fortran.a yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/pthreads/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/unphysical_to_physical_int.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/ADMmass_integrand3D_int.F Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_pthreads.a checking whether we are cross compiling... checking for a BSD-compatible install... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_4_2_alt.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_6_3.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/momentum_integrand3D_int.F /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes no checking for suffix of object files... checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_6_3_alt.F90 /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/spin_integrand3D_int.F yes o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... checking whether make supports nested variables... yes checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no checking for a sed that does not truncate output... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/met_rad_der_int.F yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... /usr/bin/sed checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/Extract.F checking build system type... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_8_4.F90 none needed checking for style of include used by make... GNU checking dependency style of gcc... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking for gcc... gcc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/Extract.f: In function ‘extract’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/Extract.f:1122:0: warning: ‘it’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF (openfile == 1 .OR. cctk_iteration == it) THEN  ^ gcc3 checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... checking whether the C compiler works... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/D3_extract.F yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/cartesian_to_spherical.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/unphysical_to_physical.F checking whether we are cross compiling... yes /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/unphysical_to_physical.f:3.41: checking for C compiler vendor... & dgtp,dgpp,Psis,dPsis,Psi_power) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'psi_power' at (1) no checking for suffix of object files... Checking status of thorn HelloWorld o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... Checking status of thorn HighOrderWaveTest yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/GSL/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking for style of include used by make... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/D2_extract.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/HelloWorld/src/HelloWorld.c GNU gnu checking for gcc option to accept ISO C99... checking dependency style of gcc... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_8_4_alt.F90 none needed checking for gcc option to accept ISO Standard C... (cached) none needed checking whether ln -s works... yes checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D2_extract.f: In function ‘plgndr’: COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/HighOrderWaveTest/cctk_ThornBindings.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D2_extract.f:716:0: warning: ‘pll’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] END FUNCTION plgndr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D2_extract.f:689:0: note: ‘pll’ was declared here & pmm,somx2,fact,pmmp1,pll  ^ (cached) yes checking how to print strings... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/HelloWorld/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/met_rad_der.F printf checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... gcc3 checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_HighOrderWaveTest.a /usr/bin/grep -E checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F checking for ld used by gcc... checking whether ln -s works... yes checking how to print strings... g++ checking if the linker (g++) is GNU ld... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Minkowski.F Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_HelloWorld.a printf checking for a sed that does not truncate output... (cached) /usr/bin/sed no checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F checking for ld used by gcc... g++ checking if the linker (g++) is GNU ld... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Minkowski_funny.F no checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/slice_data.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/gauge.F BSD nm checking the maximum length of command line arguments... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Minkowski_shift.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/D3_to_D2.F 3458764513820540925 checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for g++ option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... dlltool checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for archiver @FILE support... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:81.18: & err_flag 1 Warning: Unused variable 'err_flag' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:7.14: & g00,gxx,gxy,gxz,gyy,gyz,gzz,hxx,hxy,hxz,hyy,hyz,hzz, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'g00' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:85.12: & ib,jb,kb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ib' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:83.16: & iorder,npoints 1 Warning: Unused variable 'iorder' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:85.15: & ib,jb,kb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'jb' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:85.18: & ib,jb,kb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'kb' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:87.21: & xs,ys,zs,ux,uy,uz,xb,yb,zb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ux' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:87.24: & xs,ys,zs,ux,uy,uz,xb,yb,zb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'uy' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:87.27: & xs,ys,zs,ux,uy,uz,xb,yb,zb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'uz' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:87.30: & xs,ys,zs,ux,uy,uz,xb,yb,zb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xb' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:87.33: & xs,ys,zs,ux,uy,uz,xb,yb,zb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'yb' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/D3_to_D2.f:87.36: & xs,ys,zs,ux,uy,uz,xb,yb,zb 1 Warning: Unused variable 'zb' declared at (1) BSD nm checking the maximum length of command line arguments... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/Bona_Masso_data.F 3458764513820540925 checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Minkowski_gauge_wave.F checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for g++ option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... no checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for archiver @FILE support... @ checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Minkowski_shifted_gauge_wave.F @ checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/boost.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Minkowski_conf_wave.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metric.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Schwarzschild_EF.F ok checking for sysroot... no ok COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Schwarzschild_PG.F checking for sysroot... checking for mt... no no checking if : is a manifest tool... Checking status of thorn HydroBase no checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/momentum_integrand3D.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/ADMmass_integrand3D.F checking for mt... no checking if : is a manifest tool... no checking for ANSI C header files... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Schwarzschild_BL.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Exact/cctk_ThornBindings.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/momentum_integrand3D.f:2.47: SUBROUTINE momentum_integrand3D(origin,Dx,Dy,Dz,x,y,z,gxx,gxy,gxz, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dx' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/momentum_integrand3D.f:2.50: SUBROUTINE momentum_integrand3D(origin,Dx,Dy,Dz,x,y,z,gxx,gxy,gxz, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dy' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/momentum_integrand3D.f:2.53: SUBROUTINE momentum_integrand3D(origin,Dx,Dy,Dz,x,y,z,gxx,gxy,gxz, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dz' at (1) checking for ANSI C header files... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/ADMmass_integrand3D.f: In function ‘admmass_integrand3d’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/ADMmass_integrand3D.f:400:0: warning: ‘ip’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] pkm = psi(i,j,k-1)**ip  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/momentum_integrand3D.f: In function ‘momentum_integrand3d’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/momentum_integrand3D.f:62:0: warning: ‘ip’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] p = psi(i,j,k)**ip  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/spin_integrand3D.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Schwarzschild_Novikov.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/spin_integrand3D.f: In function ‘spin_integrand3d’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Extract/spin_integrand3D.f:62:0: warning: ‘ip’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] p = psi(i,j,k)**ip  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/boundary.F yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/HydroBase/src/StartUp.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Kerr_BoyerLindquist.F checking for sys/types.h... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/blended_boundary.F yes yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/HydroBase/src/Initialisation.c checking for sys/types.h... checking for sys/stat.h... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Kerr_KerrSchild.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/HydroBase/src/ParamCheck.c yes yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/Advertise.c checking for sys/stat.h... checking for stdlib.h... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Kerr_KerrSchild_spherical.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Schwarzschild_Lemaitre.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Extract/src/ParamCheck.c yes yes checking for stdlib.h... checking for string.h... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/multi_BH.F Checking status of thorn Hydro_InitExcision Checking status of thorn IDAnalyticBH yes yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/xyz_blended_boundary.F checking for string.h... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Extract.a checking for memory.h... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Thorne_fakebinary.F yes yes checking for memory.h... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Lemaitre.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/HydroBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking for strings.h... yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_InitExcision/src/Hydro_InitExcision.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Hydro_InitExcision/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_HydroBase.a yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/de_Sitter.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/dissipation_coeff.F90 checking for strings.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/DeltaInitial.F90 checking for inttypes.h... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/de_Sitter_Lambda.F yes yes Checking status of thorn IDAxiBrillBH COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/linear_extrap_one_bndry.F checking for stdint.h... checking for inttypes.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/get_coeffs.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/anti_de_Sitter_Lambda.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Bianchi_I.F Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Hydro_InitExcision.a yes yes checking for unistd.h... checking for stdint.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/get_up_coeffs.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Goedel.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/ParamChecker.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/Schwarzschild.c yes yes checking for dlfcn.h... checking for unistd.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDAxiBrillBH/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/get_coeffs2.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Bertotti.F yes yes checking for objdir... Checking status of thorn IDAxiOddBrillBH COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_2_1.F90 checking for dlfcn.h... .libs COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Kasner_like.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAxiBrillBH/src/IDAxiBrillBH.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_2_1.f90:1.43: subroutine set_coeff_2_1 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_2_1.f90:301.51: subroutine set_coeff_up_2_1 ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_2_1.f90:622.49: subroutine set_coeff_up_2 ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAxiBrillBH/src/mg59p.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/Kerr.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAxiBrillBH/src/shmgp.F77 yes checking for objdir... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiBrillBH/shmgp.f:523.58: subroutine uintad(q,qc,pu,pd,im,jm,jmc,iadd,jred,ipc) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ipc' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiBrillBH/shmgp.f:581.31: + im,jm,i9,j9,ifd,nman,k,m,jred,ipc,iprcud) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiBrillBH/shmgp.f:790.52: subroutine ursrhs(f,fc,ru,rd,rc,im,jm,jmc,m,kf,jred,irc) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'kf' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiBrillBH/shmgp.f:790.49: subroutine ursrhs(f,fc,ru,rd,rc,im,jm,jmc,m,kf,jred,irc) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAxiBrillBH/src/ParamCheck.c .libs COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Kasner_axisymmetric.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_2.F90 checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_2.f90:1.41: subroutine set_coeff_2 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_2_1.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_2_1.f90:1.44: COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Kasner_generalized.F subroutine set_coeff2_2_1 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) Checking status of thorn IDConstraintViolate no checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/BrillLindquist.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDAnalyticBH/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_2.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Gowdy_wave.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAxiOddBrillBH/src/IDAxiOddBrillBH.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAxiOddBrillBH/src/Stab2d.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_2.f90:1.42: subroutine set_coeff2_2 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking if gcc static flag -static works... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/Stab2d.f:83.20: integer :: i,j,k,kk 1 Warning: Unused variable 'j' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/Stab2d.f:83.22: integer :: i,j,k,kk 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/Stab2d.f:206.21: integer :: i, j, k 1 Warning: Unused variable 'j' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/Stab2d.f:206.24: integer :: i, j, k 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/Stab2d.f:17.26: integer iscale,i,j,k,ier 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k' declared at (1) no checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:397.31: integer :: npoints,handle,ierror 1 Warning: Unused variable 'handle' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:389.43: REAL*8 rhsmax,rmax,odd_get2d,adm,Jmom,mass,a,r_iso,rBL,rbh_eps 1 Warning: Unused variable 'jmom' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:389.34: REAL*8 rhsmax,rmax,odd_get2d,adm,Jmom,mass,a,r_iso,rBL,rbh_eps 1 Warning: Unused variable 'odd_get2d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:392.24: REAL*8 pi,zero,one,two 1 Warning: Unused variable 'one' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:389.56: REAL*8 rhsmax,rmax,odd_get2d,adm,Jmom,mass,a,r_iso,rBL,rbh_eps 1 Warning: Unused variable 'r_iso' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:392.28: REAL*8 pi,zero,one,two 1 Warning: Unused variable 'two' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:393.25: REAL*8 :: xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xmax' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:393.20: REAL*8 :: xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xmin' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:393.35: REAL*8 :: xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ymax' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:393.30: REAL*8 :: xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ymin' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:392.20: REAL*8 pi,zero,one,two 1 Warning: Unused variable 'zero' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:393.45: REAL*8 :: xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'zmax' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/IDAxiOddBrillBH.f:393.40: REAL*8 :: xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'zmin' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAxiOddBrillBH/src/ParamCheck.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_4_2.F90 no checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/Milne.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_4_2.f90:1.43: subroutine set_coeff_4_2 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_4_2.f90:309.51: subroutine set_coeff_up_4_2 ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_4_2.f90:646.49: subroutine set_coeff_up_4 ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking if gcc static flag -static works... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/Misner_standard.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/Misner_multiple.c yes checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gcc linker (g++ -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... no checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/boost_rotation_symmetric.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDConstraintViolate/src/Initial.F77 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/Misner_points.c yes checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gcc linker (g++ -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/bowl.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDConstraintViolate/src/ParamChecker.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_4.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Exact/src/metrics/constant_density_star.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDAnalyticBH/src/misc.c GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported checking whether stripping libraries is possible... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_4.f90:1.41: subroutine set_coeff_4 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no checking whether to build shared libraries... no checking whether to build static libraries... yes checking for size_t... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Exact.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDAnalyticBH.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDAxiOddBrillBH/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_4_2.F90 Checking status of thorn IDFileADM /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_4_2.f90:1.44: subroutine set_coeff2_4_2 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDConstraintViolate/cctk_ThornBindings.c GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported checking whether stripping libraries is possible... Checking status of thorn IDLinearWaves yes checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no checking whether to build shared libraries... no checking whether to build static libraries... yes checking for ocamlbuild... no checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes yes checking for working volatile... checking libintl.h usability... Checking status of thorn IDScalarWave COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_4_2_min_err_coeff.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_4.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDConstraintViolate.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_4_2_min_err_coeff.f90:1.48: subroutine set_coeff2_4_2_opt ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking libintl.h presence... yes checking for inline... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_4.f90:1.42: subroutine set_coeff2_4 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking for libintl.h... yes Checking status of thorn IDScalarWaveC inline checking whether char is unsigned... checking malloc.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_6_3.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_6_3.f90:1.43: subroutine set_coeff_6_3 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) no checking for cos in -lm... yes checking malloc.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_6_3.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDFileADM/src/IDFileADM_ParamCheck.c yes checking for malloc.h... yes /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_6_3.f90:1.44: subroutine set_coeff2_6_3 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_6_3_min_err_coeff.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDFileADM/src/IDFileADM_Init.c checking stddef.h usability... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_6_3_min_err_coeff.f90:1.47: subroutine set_coeff_6_3_opt ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_6_3_min_err_coeff.f90:316.55: subroutine set_coeff_up_6_3_opt ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_6_3_min_err_coeff.f90:670.49: subroutine set_coeff_up_6 ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/IDScalarWave/src/InitialData.F77 yes checking for GNU-style extern inline... COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/IDScalarWave/src/CheckParameters.F77 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDLinearWaves/src/ParamCheck.c yes checking stddef.h presence... no checking for C99-style inline... yes checking for stddef.h... yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDFileADM/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/IDScalarWaveC/src/InitialData.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDLinearWaves/src/planewaves.F77 checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDLinearWaves/src/sine_planewaves.F77 checking for string.h... (cached) yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDFileADM.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/sine_planewaves.f:340.28: CHARACTER*200 infoline 1 Warning: Unused variable 'infoline' declared at (1) Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDAxiBrillBH.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDScalarWaveC/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking for strings.h... (cached) yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/IDScalarWaveC/src/CheckParameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_6.F90 yes checking ieeefp.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDScalarWave/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking sys/time.h usability... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_6.f90:1.41: subroutine set_coeff_6 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_6.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDScalarWaveC.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDScalarWave.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDLinearWaves/src/standing_planewaves.F77 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDAxiOddBrillBH.a yes checking sys/time.h presence... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_6.f90:1.42: subroutine set_coeff2_6 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking for sys/time.h... yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDLinearWaves/src/teukwaves.F77 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_8_4.F90 Checking status of thorn IDScalarWaveCXX checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes Checking status of thorn IDScalarWaveElliptic COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDLinearWaves/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking limits.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_8_4.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_8_4.f90:1.43: subroutine set_coeff_8_4 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_8_4_min_err_coeff.F90 no checking ieeefp.h presence... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_8_4.f90:1.44: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f: In function ‘idlinearwaves_teukwaves’: subroutine set_coeff2_8_4 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:665:0: warning: ‘ftt2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_gtt = rp**2*(1 + cc*ftt1 + ca*ftt2)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:665:0: warning: ‘ftt1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:731:0: warning: ‘ftp’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] &)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:663:0: warning: ‘frt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_grt = cb*frt*rp  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:662:0: warning: ‘frr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_grr = 1 + ca*frr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:664:0: warning: ‘frp’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_grp = cb*frp*(xp**2+yp**2)**0.5  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:667:0: warning: ‘fpp2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_gpp = (xp**2+yp**2)*(1 + cc*fpp1 + ca*fpp2)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:667:0: warning: ‘fpp1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:672:0: warning: ‘dtt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_gtt = (1+cl*dtt)*rp**2  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:673:0: warning: ‘dtp’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_gtp = cl*dtp*rp**2*sint  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:670:0: warning: ‘drt’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_grt = ck*drt*rp  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:671:0: warning: ‘drp’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_grp = ck*drp*rp*sint  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:674:0: warning: ‘dpp’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] teuk_gpp = (1+cl*dpp)*rp**2*sint**2  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:724:0: warning: ‘iparity’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if (iparity.eq.0) then  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDLinearWaves/teukwaves.f:466:0: warning: ‘ipacket’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(ipacket.eq.2) then  ^ Checking status of thorn IDWaveMoL yes checking limits.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_8.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_8_4_min_err_coeff.f90:1.47: Checking status of thorn ID_converter_ILGRMHD subroutine set_coeff_8_4_opt ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_8_4_min_err_coeff.f90:324.55: subroutine set_coeff_up_8_4_opt ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_8_4_min_err_coeff.f90:694.49: subroutine set_coeff_up_8 ( nsize, dir, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) no checking for ieeefp.h... no checking for vprintf... yes checking for limits.h... yes Checking status of thorn IOASCII /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_8.f90:1.41: subroutine set_coeff_8 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients2_8.F90 checking c_asm.h usability... Checking status of thorn IOBasic /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients2_8.f90:1.42: subroutine set_coeff2_8 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking for _doprnt... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDScalarWaveElliptic/cctk_ThornBindings.c no checking c_asm.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDScalarWaveCXX/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/IDScalarWaveElliptic/src/SourceData.F90 no checking for memcpy... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_4_3.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDLinearWaves.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/IDWaveMoL/src/InitialData.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/IDScalarWaveCXX/src/InitialData.cc no checking for c_asm.h... no /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_4_3.f90:1.43: subroutine set_coeff_4_3 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/IDScalarWaveCXX/src/CheckParameters.cc checking intrinsics.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/ID_converter_ILGRMHD/src/set_IllinoisGRMHD_metric_GRMHD_variables_based_on_HydroBase_and_ADMBase_variables.C Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDScalarWaveElliptic.a yes checking for memmove... COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/IDWaveMoL/src/CheckParameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_4_3_min_err_coeff.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_6_5.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:1.47: subroutine set_coeff_4_3_opt ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) no checking intrinsics.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ID_converter_ILGRMHD/cctk_ThornBindings.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_6_5.f90:1.43: subroutine set_coeff_6_5 ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) yes checking for strdup... no checking for intrinsics.h... no /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ID_converter_ILGRMHD/set_IllinoisGRMHD_metric_GRMHD_variables_based_on_HydroBase_and_ADMBase_variables.C: In function ‘void set_IllinoisGRMHD_metric_GRMHD_variables_based_on_HydroBase_and_ADMBase_variables(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ID_converter_ILGRMHD/set_IllinoisGRMHD_metric_GRMHD_variables_based_on_HydroBase_and_ADMBase_variables.C:53:9: warning: unused variable ‘xL’ [-Wunused-variable] double xL = x[index];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ID_converter_ILGRMHD/set_IllinoisGRMHD_metric_GRMHD_variables_based_on_HydroBase_and_ADMBase_variables.C:54:9: warning: unused variable ‘yL’ [-Wunused-variable] double yL = y[index];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ID_converter_ILGRMHD/set_IllinoisGRMHD_metric_GRMHD_variables_based_on_HydroBase_and_ADMBase_variables.C:55:9: warning: unused variable ‘zL’ [-Wunused-variable] double zL = z[index];  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOBasic/src/Startup.c checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOBasic/src/OutputScalar.c Checking status of thorn libjpeg checking mach/mach_time.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IOBasic/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Coefficients_6_5_min_err_coeff.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDWaveMoL/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking for strtol... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Coefficients_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:1.47: subroutine set_coeff_6_5_opt ( nsize, loc_order, bb, gsize, imin, imax, dd ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'loc_order' at (1) Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDScalarWaveCXX.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Poisoning.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDWaveMoL.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/get_offset.c no checking mach/mach_time.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOBasic/src/OutputInfo.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/ChooseOutput.c yes checking for strtoul... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/get_offset.c: In function ‘get_shiftout’: COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOBasic/src/WriteScalar.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/get_offset.c:14:32: warning: unused variable ‘cctkGH’ [-Wunused-variable] cGH const * restrict const cctkGH = cctkGH_;  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IOASCII/cctk_ThornBindings.c no checking for mach/mach_time.h... no checking sys/sysctl.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOBasic/src/WriteInfo.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/Output1D.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ID_converter_ILGRMHD.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/Write1D.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/stencil.c yes checking for EXIT_SUCCESS and EXIT_FAILURE... Checking status of thorn InitBase yes checking sys/sysctl.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/Output2D.c yes checking for cos in -lm... (cached) yes yes checking for sys/sysctl.h... yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/libjpeg/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking altivec.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/Write2D.c checking whether feenableexcept is declared... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/get_boundary_width.c Checking status of thorn InterpToArray Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_libjpeg.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/Output3D.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IOBasic.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/IOASCII/src/Write3D.c yes Checking status of thorn LocalInterp checking whether fesettrapenable is declared... Checking status of thorn LocalInterp2 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_2_1.F90 no checking altivec.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives2_2_1.F90 no no checking for altivec.h... no checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_4_2.F90 checking whether hypot is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/InitBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking for inline... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/InterpToArray/src/interp.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_InitBase.a yes checking whether expm1 is declared... inline checking for size_t... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IOASCII.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/LocalInterp/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking whether acosh is declared... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives2_4_2.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalInterp/src/Startup.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/LocalInterp2/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives2_4_2_min_err_coeff.F90 yes checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalInterp2/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalInterp2/src/Operator.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalInterp2/src/Interpolate.cc yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_6_3.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalInterp/src/Operator.c checking whether asinh is declared... yes checking for long double... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives2_6_3.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalInterp/src/Interpolate.c yes checking whether atanh is declared... Checking status of thorn LocalReduce COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_6_3_min_err_coeff.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/InterpToArray/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes yes checking for hrtime_t... checking whether ldexp is declared... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_InterpToArray.a yes no checking size of int... checking whether frexp is declared... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_8_4.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives2_8_4.F90 yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_LocalInterp.a checking whether fprnd_t is declared... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_8_4_min_err_coeff.F90 4 checking size of unsigned int... no Checking status of thorn ML_BSSN_Test checking whether isinf is declared... 4 checking size of long... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/LocalReduce/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_4_3.F90 yes Checking status of thorn ML_CCZ4_Test checking whether isfinite is declared... Checking status of thorn ML_WaveToy_Test 8 checking size of unsigned long... yes checking whether finite is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_BSSN_Test/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_BSSN_Test.a 8 checking size of long long... checking whether isnan is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_CCZ4_Test/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking whether log1p is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_WaveToy_Test/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_CCZ4_Test.a 8 checking size of unsigned long long... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_4_3_min_err_coeff.F90 yes checking for long double stdio... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_WaveToy_Test.a 8 checking size of size_t... Checking status of thorn MoL yes checking for extended floating point registers... yes checking for IEEE arithmetic interface type... gnux86 checking for FPU_SETCW... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_6_5.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_6_5_min_err_coeff.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.F90 yes checking for SSE extensions... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/Startup.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:661.32: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'bb' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:661.37: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'lsh' at (1) 8 checking size of ptrdiff_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/Reduction.c yes checking for IEEE compiler flags... none checking for IEEE comparisons... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionAvg.c 8 checking for uintptr_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.F90 yes checking for IEEE denormalized values... Checking status of thorn NaNCatcher /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:788.32: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'bb' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:788.37: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'lsh' at (1) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/MoL/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/AvgFunctions.c yes checking size of float... checking that generated files are newer than configure... done configure: creating ./config.status /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90: In function ‘dissipation_4_3_opt’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:587:0: warning: ‘nkk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nkk,nkk-4) * var(:,:,or) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:281:0: note: ‘nkk’ was declared here INTEGER*4 :: nii, njj, nkk  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:470:0: warning: ‘njj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(njj,njj-4) * var(:,or,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:392:0: warning: ‘ol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(i-ol+2,i-ol) * var(i+2,:,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff.f90:354:0: warning: ‘nii’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nii,nii-4) * var(or,:,:) ) * idel  ^ 4 checking size of double... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NaNCatcher/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/NaNCatcher/src/catch_nans.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionMax.c 8 checking size of fftw_r2r_kind... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/MaxFunctions.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NaNCatcher.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionMin.c 4 checking for working alloca.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/MinFunctions.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_LocalInterp2.a yes checking for alloca... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionCount.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:936.32: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'bb' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:936.37: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'lsh' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/CountFunctions.c yes checking for working strtod... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90: In function ‘dissipation_4_3_alt’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:671:0: warning: ‘nkk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nkk,nkk-4) * var(:,:,or) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:281:0: note: ‘nkk’ was declared here INTEGER*4 :: nii, njj, nkk  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:524:0: warning: ‘njj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(njj,njj-4) * var(:,or,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:420:0: warning: ‘ol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(i-ol+3,i-ol) * var(i+3,:,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_4_3_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:376:0: warning: ‘nii’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nii,nii-4) * var(or,:,:) ) * idel  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:857.32: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'bb' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:857.37: subroutine set_bmatrix ( b, bb, lsh, gsh, lbnd, h, dfl ) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'lsh' at (1) yes checking for vprintf... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionSum.c yes checking for _doprnt... Checking status of thorn NaNChecker no checking for sin in -lm... yes checking for BSDgettimeofday... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/AB.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/NaNChecker/src/NaNCheck.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c: In function ‘order1’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c:63:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c: In function ‘order2’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c:78:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c: In function ‘order3’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c:95:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c: In function ‘order4’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c:115:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c: In function ‘order5’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/AB.c:138:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ no checking for gettimeofday... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90: In function ‘dissipation_6_5_opt’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:791:0: warning: ‘nkk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nkk,nkk-6) * var(:,:,or) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:281:0: note: ‘nkk’ was declared here INTEGER*4 :: nii, njj, nkk  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:592:0: warning: ‘njj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(njj,njj-6) * var(:,or,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:468:0: warning: ‘ol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(i-ol+3,i-ol) * var(i+3,:,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff.f90:396:0: warning: ‘nii’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nii,nii-6) * var(or,:,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90: In function ‘dissipation_6_5_alt’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:733:0: warning: ‘nkk’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nkk,nkk-6) * var(:,:,or) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:281:0: note: ‘nkk’ was declared here INTEGER*4 :: nii, njj, nkk  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:562:0: warning: ‘njj’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(njj,njj-6) * var(:,or,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:457:0: warning: ‘ol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(i-ol+4,i-ol) * var(i+4,:,:) ) * idel  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SummationByParts/Dissipation_6_5_min_err_coeff_alt.f90:377:0: warning: ‘nii’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] a(nii,nii-6) * var(or,:,:) ) * idel  ^ yes checking for gethrtime... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/ChangeType.c no checking for read_real_time... no checking for time_base_to_time... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NaNChecker/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/SumFunctions.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NaNChecker.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/Counter.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/Euler.c no checking for drand48... Checking status of thorn NewRad yes checking for sqrt... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/GenericRK.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/ICN.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/GenericRK.c: In function ‘MoL_GenericRKAdd’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/GenericRK.c:154:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/GenericRK.c:178:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/GenericRK.c:217:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/ICN.c: In function ‘MoL_ICNAdd’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/ICN.c:112:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/ICN.c:148:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ yes /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/ICN.c: In function ‘MoL_ICNAverage’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/ICN.c:225:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/ICN.c:257:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ checking for memset... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionNorm1.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/NewRad/src/extrap.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/NewRad/src/newrad.cc yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/IndexArrays.c checking for posix_memalign... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NewRad/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking for memalign... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/InitialCopy.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SummationByParts.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/InitialCopy.c: In function ‘MoL_InitRHS’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/InitialCopy.c:518:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/Norm1Functions.c yes Checking status of thorn Nice checking for _mm_malloc... Checking status of thorn Noise Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NewRad.a no checking for _mm_free... Checking status of thorn Norms COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Nice/src/nice.c no checking for clock_gettime... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Noise/src/id_noise.c config.status: creating gsl_version.h yes config.status: creating gsl.spec COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Noise/src/bc_noise.c checking for mach_absolute_time... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/Operators.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Nice/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating gsl/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Norms/src/Setup_Vars.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_set_0’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:46:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_set_1’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:59:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_set_2’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:74:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_set_3’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:91:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_set_4’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:110:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_update_0’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:123:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_update_1’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:137:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_update_2’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:153:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_update_3’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:171:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘op_real_update_4’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:193:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘MoL_LinearCombination’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:355:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:394:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:425:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:435:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c: In function ‘MoL_LinearCombination_REAL’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:498:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/Operators.c:536:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Nice.a config.status: creating test/Makefile no checking for sysctl... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Noise/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Norms/src/Compute_Norm.c config.status: creating err/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Noise.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/ParamCheck.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Norms/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking for abort... config.status: creating sys/Makefile Checking status of thorn NullDecomp Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Norms.a Checking status of thorn NullGrid config.status: creating utils/Makefile yes checking for sinl... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionNorm2.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/ScratchSpace.c config.status: creating const/Makefile yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK2.c config.status: creating min/Makefile checking for cosl... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK2-central.c config.status: creating multimin/Makefile yes checking for snprintf... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/Norm2Functions.c config.status: creating ieee-utils/Makefile yes config.status: creating fft/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK2-MR-2_1.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullGrid/src/NullGrid_InitCoord.F90 checking whether drand48 is declared... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c: In function ‘MoL_RK2_MR_2_1_Add’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:186:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:202:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:220:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:240:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:274:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:290:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:308:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:328:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ config.status: creating specfunc/Makefile yes checking whether srand48 is declared... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK2-MR-2_1.c:311:57: warning: ‘alpha_slow[0]’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] UpdateVar[index] += alpha_slow[scratchstep] * ScratchVar[index];  ^ COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullDecomp/src/NullDecomp_sYlm.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullGrid/src/NullGrid_Vars.F90 config.status: creating dht/Makefile yes COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullGrid/src/NullGrid_RegisterRanges.c checking whether memalign is declared... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK4-MR-2_1.c config.status: creating fit/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c: In function ‘MoL_RK4_MR_2_1_Add’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:330:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:346:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:364:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:384:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:418:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:434:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:452:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-MR-2_1.c:472:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ no config.status: creating multifit/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullGrid/src/NullGrid_Setup.F90 checking whether posix_memalign is declared... yes config.status: creating bspline/Makefile checking whether sinl is declared... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullDecomp/src/NullDecomp_Vars.F90 config.status: creating statistics/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK4-RK2.c no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullGrid/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullDecomp/src/NullDecomp_IO.F90 checking whether cosl is declared... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c: In function ‘MoL_RK4_RK2_Add’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c:81:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c:90:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c:99:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c:108:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c:140:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c:151:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4-RK2.c:163:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullGrid.a config.status: creating sum/Makefile no checking whether sinq is declared... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullDecomp/src/NullDecomp_SpinDecomp.F90 config.status: creating roots/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullDecomp/NullDecomp_SpinDecomp.f90:62.29: subroutine SpinDecompRecon(GH, nq, np, s, z, f, sphcoef) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'gh' at (1) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullDecomp/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK3.c no checking whether cosq is declared... config.status: creating multiroots/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK4.c no /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4.c: In function ‘MoL_RK4Add’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4.c:218:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4.c:227:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4.c:236:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4.c:244:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ checking for _rtc intrinsic... config.status: creating ntuple/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4.c:222:55: warning: ‘beta’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (*Original_Delta_Time) / cctkGH->cctk_timefac * beta * RHSVar[index];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK4.c:239:36: warning: ‘alpha’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ScratchVar[index] += alpha * UpdateVar[index];  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionNorm3.c config.status: creating poly/Makefile no checking for isnan... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullDecomp/src/Startup.F90 Checking status of thorn NullVars COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK45.c config.status: creating qrng/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullDecomp/Startup.f90:308.18: kern(:,:,1) = 4.0d0 / (1.0d0 + zeta*conjg(zeta))**2 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullDecomp/Startup.f90:309.18: kern(:,:,2) = 4.0d0 / (1.0d0 + zeta*conjg(zeta))**2 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) yes checking whether C compiler accepts -mpreferred-stack-boundary=4... Checking status of thorn OpenSSL yes checking whether the stack is at least 8-byte aligned by gcc... checking whether C compiler accepts -malign-double... config.status: creating rng/Makefile yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullDecomp.a config.status: creating randist/Makefile yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK65.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullVars/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating siman/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RK87.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK65.c: In function ‘MoL_RK65Add’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK65.c:137:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK65.c:161:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK65.c:180:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK65.c:193:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/RK65.c:212:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullVars.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/OpenSSL/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... config.status: creating integration/Makefile yes checking whether gfortran accepts -g... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_OpenSSL.a yes config.status: creating interpolation/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/Registration.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/Norm3Functions.c Checking status of thorn Outflow COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionNorm4.c config.status: creating doc/Makefile checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no checking whether to build shared libraries... no checking whether to build static libraries... yes checking for gfortran option to produce PIC... -fPIC checking if gfortran PIC flag -fPIC works... config.status: creating block/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RKCoefficients.c yes checking if gfortran static flag -static works... config.status: creating vector/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Outflow/src/outflow.c no checking if gfortran supports -c -o file.o... config.status: creating matrix/Makefile Checking status of thorn PAPI COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/RHSNaNCheck.c yes checking if gfortran supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gfortran linker (g++ -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) config.status: creating histogram/Makefile GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported checking how to get verbose linking output from gfortran... config.status: creating monte/Makefile PAPI: Preparing directory structure... -v checking for Fortran 77 libraries of gfortran... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/SandR.c PAPI: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/PAPI /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch config.status: creating ode-initval/Makefile config.status: creating ode-initval2/Makefile -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LORENE/Lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LAPACK -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/BLAS -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib -L. -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.5 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.5/../../.. -lgfortran -lm -lquadmath checking for dummy main to link with Fortran 77 libraries... PAPI: Applying patches... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/PAPI/papi-5.3.0 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/PAPI /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch config.status: creating cblas/Makefile none checking for Fortran 77 name-mangling scheme... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/SetTime.c config.status: creating blas/Makefile config.status: creating linalg/Makefile config.status: creating eigen/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/PAPI /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch PAPI: Configuring... config.status: creating permutation/Makefile lower case, underscore, no extra underscore checking whether a cycle counter is available... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/Startup.c config.status: creating combination/Makefile yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/MoL/src/StepSize.c config.status: creating multiset/Makefile configure: creating ./config.status /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/StepSize.c: In function ‘MoL_FindAdaptiveError’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/MoL/StepSize.c:168:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp /*parallel for*/ simd reduction(+: local_error)  ^ config.status: creating sort/Makefile Checking status of thorn TATelliptic checking for architecture... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/PAPI/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating complex/Makefile x86_64 checking for OS... linux checking for OS version... 3.10.0-862.3.3.el7.x86_64 checking for user events... checking for static user events build... checking for perf_event workaround level... autodetect checking for if MIC should be used... no Checking status of thorn PunctureTracker config.status: creating diff/Makefile COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Outflow/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking for C compiler default output file name... config.status: creating deriv/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Outflow.a a.out checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of executables... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/Norm4Functions.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/TATelliptic/src/TATelliptic.c config.status: creating cheb/Makefile checking for suffix of object files... config.status: creating cdf/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/TATelliptic/src/TATmonitor.c o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/PunctureTracker/src/puncture_tracker.cc config.status: creating wavelet/Makefile yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... Checking status of thorn ReductionTest Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_MoL.a config.status: creating Makefile COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TATelliptic/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... config.status: creating config.h Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TATelliptic.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/PunctureTracker/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: executing depfiles commands COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/ReductionNormInf.c none needed COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/PunctureTracker/src/paramcheck.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/LocalReduce/src/NormInfFunctions.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/ReductionTest/src/CoM.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ReductionTest/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest/CoM.c: In function ‘CoM’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest/CoM.c:40:18: warning: unused variable ‘tiny’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL d3x, tiny, denstotal;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest/CoM.c:40:13: warning: unused variable ‘d3x’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL d3x, tiny, denstotal;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest/CoM.c:38:7: warning: unused variable ‘vartype’ [-Wunused-variable] int vartype;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest/CoM.c:36:7: warning: unused variable ‘cf’ [-Wunused-variable] int cf = 1.0;  ^ Checking status of thorn ReductionTest2 yes checking whether gfortran accepts -g... Checking status of thorn ReductionTest3 yes checking for mpicc... : Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PunctureTracker.a checking for gawk... gawk checking how to run the C preprocessor... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/ReductionTest2/src/CoM.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/ReductionTest3/src/CoM.c gcc -E COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ReductionTest3/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ReductionTest2/cctk_ThornBindings.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest3/CoM.c: In function ‘CoM3’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest3/CoM.c:40:18: warning: unused variable ‘tiny’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL d3x, tiny, denstotal;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest3/CoM.c:40:13: warning: unused variable ‘d3x’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL d3x, tiny, denstotal;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest3/CoM.c:38:7: warning: unused variable ‘vartype’ [-Wunused-variable] int vartype;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReductionTest3/CoM.c:36:7: warning: unused variable ‘cf’ [-Wunused-variable] int cf = 1.0;  ^ Checking status of thorn ReflectionSymmetry Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ReductionTest2.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ReductionTest.a checking whether ln -s works... yes checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ReductionTest3.a yes checking for ranlib... ranlib checking for egrep... grep -E checking for ANSI C header files... Checking status of thorn RegridSyncTest Checking status of thorn RotatingDBHIVP COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ReflectionSymmetry/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/ReflectionSymmetry/src/apply.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/RegridSyncTest/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/RegridSyncTest/src/regridsynctest.F90 checking for inline... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/RegridSyncTest/src/output.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_RegridSyncTest.a inline checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/RotatingDBHIVP/src/RotatingDBHIVP.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/RotatingDBHIVP/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/RotatingDBHIVP/src/Stab3d.F yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/RotatingDBHIVP/src/ParamCheck.c checking for sys/types.h... yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/ReflectionSymmetry/src/interpolate.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/ReflectionSymmetry/src/register.c Checking status of thorn SampleBoundary checking for sys/stat.h... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReflectionSymmetry/register.c: In function ‘ReflectionSymmetry_Register’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReflectionSymmetry/register.c:70:5: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘SymmetryRegisterGridInterpolator’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] (cctkGH, handle, ReflectionSymmetry_Interpolate);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/ReflectionSymmetry/cctk_Functions.h:23:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/cctk_core.h:150, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/ReflectionSymmetry/cctk.h:7, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ReflectionSymmetry/register.c:1: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/ReflectionSymmetry_Prototypes.h:54:10: note: expected ‘CCTK_INT4 (* const)(const void * const, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const void * const*, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4 *, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4 *, void * const*, const CCTK_INT4)’ but argument is of type ‘CCTK_INT4 (*)(const void * const restrict, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4, const void * const restrict*, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4 *, const CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4 *, void * const restrict*, const CCTK_INT4)’ CCTK_INT SymmetryRegisterGridInterpolator(const CCTK_POINTER cctkGH ,  ^ Checking status of thorn SampleIO yes checking for stdlib.h... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ReflectionSymmetry.a yes checking for string.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SampleBoundary/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/SampleBoundary/src/Register.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SampleIO/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/SampleBoundary/src/LinearExtrapBnd.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/SampleIO/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/SampleBoundary/src/LinearExtrapBnd.F config.status: creating Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/SampleIO/src/Output.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/SampleIO/src/Write.c yes config.status: creating support/Makefile checking for memory.h... Checking status of thorn Seed_Magnetic_Fields Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SampleBoundary.a config.status: creating genfft/Makefile Checking status of thorn SetMask_SphericalSurface config.status: creating kernel/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SampleIO.a Checking status of thorn SlabTest config.status: creating simd-support/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/SetMask_SphericalSurface/src/SetMask.c yes config.status: creating dft/Makefile COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SetMask_SphericalSurface/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking for strings.h... config.status: creating dft/scalar/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/Seed_Magnetic_Fields/src/Seed_Magnetic_Fields.C COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SlabTest/src/slabtest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Seed_Magnetic_Fields/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating dft/scalar/codelets/Makefile yes checking for inttypes.h... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SetMask_SphericalSurface.a Checking status of thorn StaticConformal config.status: creating dft/simd/Makefile config.status: creating dft/simd/common/Makefile yes Checking status of thorn SymBase config.status: creating dft/simd/sse2/Makefile checking for stdint.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SlabTest/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SlabTest.a config.status: creating dft/simd/avx/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/StaticConformal/src/Initialise.c yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Seed_Magnetic_Fields.a checking for unistd.h... config.status: creating dft/simd/altivec/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/StaticConformal/src/ConfPhys.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/StaticConformal/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating dft/simd/neon/Makefile COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SymBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking sys/time.h usability... Checking status of thorn SystemStatistics Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_StaticConformal.a Checking status of thorn TerminationTrigger config.status: creating rdft/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/SymBase/src/Check.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/SymBase/src/Faces.c config.status: creating rdft/scalar/Makefile yes checking sys/time.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/SymBase/src/Handles.c yes checking for sys/time.h... config.status: creating rdft/scalar/r2cf/Makefile yes checking c_asm.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/SymBase/src/Interpolation.c config.status: creating rdft/scalar/r2cb/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/SystemStatistics/src/systemstatistics.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SystemStatistics/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating rdft/scalar/r2r/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/SymBase/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/SymBase/src/Statistics.c no checking c_asm.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/TerminationTrigger/src/file.c config.status: creating rdft/simd/Makefile no checking for c_asm.h... no COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/SymBase/src/Table.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/TerminationTrigger/src/signal.c checking intrinsics.h usability... Checking status of thorn TestArrays config.status: creating rdft/simd/common/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SymBase.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TerminationTrigger/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/TerminationTrigger/src/trigger.c config.status: creating rdft/simd/sse2/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/TerminationTrigger/src/walltime.c no checking intrinsics.h presence... config.status: creating rdft/simd/avx/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SystemStatistics.a Checking status of thorn TestComplex no checking for intrinsics.h... no Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TerminationTrigger.a checking mach/mach_time.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestArrays/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating rdft/simd/altivec/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestArrays/src/Array.F Checking status of thorn TestCoordinates /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestArrays/Array.f:294.20: integer myproc 1 Warning: Unused variable 'myproc' declared at (1) Checking status of thorn TestFortranCrayPointers config.status: creating rdft/simd/neon/Makefile no checking mach/mach_time.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestComplex/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating reodft/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_RotatingDBHIVP.a no checking for mach/mach_time.h... no checking for gethrtime... COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestComplex/src/Complex3D.F77 config.status: creating threads/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestComplex/src/Complex.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestCoordinates/src/Coords.F77 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating api/Makefile Checking status of thorn TestFortranDependencies2 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestComplex.a no checking for read_real_time... config.status: creating mpi/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestArrays.a Checking status of thorn TestFpointerNULL COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFortranCrayPointers/src/main.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestCoordinates/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn TestFreeF90 no config.status: creating libbench2/Makefile checking for time_base_to_time... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestCoordinates.a no checking for clock_gettime... COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFortranCrayPointers/src/sub.F90 config.status: creating tests/Makefile Checking status of thorn TestGlobalReduce COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestFortranDependencies2/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFortranCrayPointers/src/calling.F90 yes config.status: creating doc/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:5.21: integer cctk_dim 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_dim' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:6.27: integer cctk_iteration 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_iteration' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:7.27: integer*8 cctk_gsh_ptr 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_gsh_ptr' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:8.27: integer*8 cctk_lsh_ptr 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_lsh_ptr' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:9.28: integer*8 cctk_lbnd_ptr 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_lbnd_ptr' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:10.28: integer*8 cctk_ubnd_ptr 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_ubnd_ptr' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:11.27: integer*8 cctk_ash_ptr 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_ash_ptr' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:12.27: integer cctk_alignment, cctk_alignment_offset 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_alignment' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFortranCrayPointers/calling.f90:12.50: integer cctk_alignment, cctk_alignment_offset 1 Warning: Component 'cctk_alignment_offset' in derived type 'cgh' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cgh' is BIND(C) COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFortranDependencies2/src/tfd_module.F90 checking for mach_absolute_time... COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestGlobalReduce/src/Initial.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFpointerNULL/src/Caller.c config.status: creating doc/FAQ/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestFortranCrayPointers.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFortranDependencies2/src/tfd_use_module.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestFreeF90/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFreeF90/src/TestFreeF90.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFpointerNULL/src/Callee.F77 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestFortranDependencies2.a config.status: creating tools/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFpointerNULL/Callee.f:49.52: & null_array, array, lsh) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'null_array' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestFpointerNULL/Callee.f:48.53: subroutine TestFpointerNULL_Callee (null_scalar, scalar, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'null_scalar' at (1) no checking for dlopen and dlerror symbols in base system... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestFreeF90.a Checking status of thorn TestInclude1 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestGlobalReduce/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestGlobalReduce/src/TestGlobalReduce.c config.status: creating tools/fftw_wisdom.1 Checking status of thorn TestInclude2 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestFpointerNULL/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn TestLocalInterp2 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Maximum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:74:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Minimum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:134:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Sum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:194:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Avg’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:254:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_GF’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:315:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Norms’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:390:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Scalar’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:490:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Weighted_Maximum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:567:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr, weight_index, par_handle;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Weighted_Minimum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:633:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr, weight_index, par_handle;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Weighted_Sum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:699:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr, weight_index, par_handle;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c: In function ‘TestGlobalReduceC_Weighted_Avg’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestGlobalReduce/TestGlobalReduce.c:765:15: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle, ierr, weight_index, par_handle;  ^ not found checking for dlopen and dlerror symbols in -ldl... Checking status of thorn TestLocalReduce Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestFpointerNULL.a config.status: creating tools/fftw-wisdom-to-conf config.status: creating m4/Makefile found COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestInclude1/src/PrintInclude.c checking for debug build... checking for -Wno-override-init... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestInclude1/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestInclude2/src/PrintInclude.F77 config.status: creating fftw.pc config.status: creating config.h Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestInclude1.a config.status: executing depfiles commands COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TestLocalReduce/src/Reduce_Maximum.c 1 checking for CPU type... x86 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Maximum.c: In function ‘TestLocalReduceC_Maximum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Maximum.c:69:12: warning: variable ‘input_array_dims1D’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT input_array_dims1D[1];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Maximum.c:68:12: warning: variable ‘input_array_dims2D’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT input_array_dims2D[2];  ^ checking for ffsll... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Maximum.c:50:14: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle,ierr;  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestLocalReduce/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TestLocalInterp2/src/lagrange1d.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestGlobalReduce.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TestLocalReduce/src/Reduce_Sum.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestInclude2/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn TestLoop /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Sum.c: In function ‘TestLocalReduceC_Sum’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Sum.c:66:12: warning: variable ‘input_array_dims1D’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT input_array_dims1D[1];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Sum.c:65:12: warning: variable ‘input_array_dims2D’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT input_array_dims2D[2];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Sum.c:48:14: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle,ierr;  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestInclude2.a yes checking for working gettid... Checking status of thorn TestMath COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestLocalInterp2/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TestLocalReduce/src/Reduce_Avg.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TestLocalInterp2/src/lagrange3d.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Avg.c: In function ‘TestLocalReduceC_Avg’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Avg.c:67:12: warning: variable ‘input_array_dims1D’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT input_array_dims1D[1];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Avg.c:66:12: warning: variable ‘input_array_dims2D’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT input_array_dims2D[2];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLocalReduce/Reduce_Avg.c:48:14: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int handle,ierr;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/TestLocalInterp2/src/symmetric.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLocalReduce.a no checking for working syscall(SYS_gettid)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestLoop/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn TestMoL COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestMath/src/math_c.c yes checking for working MMTIMER... COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopPointwise.c Checking status of thorn TestPar COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestMath/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestMath/src/math_cc.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopC.c Checking status of thorn TestReduce no checking for working CLOCK_REALTIME_HR POSIX 1b timer... no checking for working CLOCK_REALTIME POSIX 1b timer... COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestLoop/src/TestLoopFortran.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestMoL/src/Register.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestPar/src/PrintStrings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestMath.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestPar/src/SetValues.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestMoL/src/RHS.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestMoL/src/Init.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestReduce/src/Reduce_Maximum.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLocalInterp2.a Checking status of thorn TestSchedule COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestReduce/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestPar/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn TestStrings Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLoop.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestPar.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestReduce/src/Reduce_Sum.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestReduce/src/Reduce_Maximum.F77 Checking status of thorn TestTable COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestReduce/src/Reduce_Sum.F77 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestMoL/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestReduce/src/Initial.c yes Checking status of thorn TestTimers checking for real time clock or cycle counter... COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestSchedule/src/TestSchedule.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestMoL.a clock_realtime checking for working __thread... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestReduce.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestSchedule/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestStrings/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestSchedule.a Checking status of thorn TestTypes COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestStrings/src/CRoutines.c Checking status of thorn Time COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestTable/src/test_table.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestStrings/src/FCalls.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestTable/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestStrings.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestTimers/src/TimeIt.c Checking status of thorn TimerInfo Checking status of thorn TmunuBase COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestTimers/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Time/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestTimers.a Checking status of thorn Trigger COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestTypes/src/initial.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestTypes/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Time/src/Courant.c yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestTypes/src/initial.F77 COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Time/src/Given.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestTypes/initial.f:136.18: vcomplex8 = (1.0d0, 1.0d0) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to COMPLEX(4) at (1) COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/TimerInfo/src/TimerInfo.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestTypes.a Checking status of thorn WatchDog checking for high performance thread local storage... __thread checking for working CLOCK_THREAD_CPUTIME_ID POSIX 1b timer... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TimerInfo/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Time/src/Initialise.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/TimerInfo/src/Custom.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/Time/src/Simple.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Trigger/src/trigger.c Checking status of thorn WaveBinarySource Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TimerInfo.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Time.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/TmunuBase/src/CopyTmunu.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestTable.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Trigger/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_LocalReduce.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/WatchDog/src/watchdog.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/TmunuBase/src/SetStressEnergyState.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Trigger.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/TmunuBase/src/SetTmunu.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WatchDog/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TmunuBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/TmunuBase/src/ZeroTmunu.F90 Checking status of thorn WaveToy1DF77 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WatchDog.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveBinarySource/src/WaveBinary.c Checking status of thorn WaveToy2DF77 Checking status of thorn WaveToyExtra COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveBinarySource/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn CactusBindings Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveBinarySource.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyExtra/src/Boundary.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToy1DF77/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TmunuBase.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToy2DF77/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToyExtra/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToyExtra.a yes checking for thread virtual clock or cycle counter... clock_thread_cputime_id checking for which libraries to build... static checking for link test cases with shared library... COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy1DF77/src/Evolve.F77 checking for /sys/class/perfctr... no checking for /dev/perfctr... no checking for /sys/kernel/perfmon/version... no checking for /proc/perfmon... no checking for /proc/sys/kernel/perf_event_paranoid... yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Implementations/ImplementationBindings.c checking for libpfm4/include/perfmon/perf_event.h... yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy2DF77/src/Evolve.F77 checking platform... linux-pe checking for components to build... COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy1DF77/src/Startup.F77 perf_event perf_event_uncore configure: Compiling genpapifdef with gcc COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy2DF77/src/Startup.F77 COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy1DF77/src/Initial.F77 COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy2DF77/src/Initial.F77 configure: Generating fpapi.h configure: Generating f77papi.h COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy2DF77/src/Boundary.F77 configure: Generating f90papi.h COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy1DF77/src/Coord.F77 COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy2DF77/src/Coord.F77 configure: Rules.pfm4_pe will be included in the generated Makefile configure: creating ./config.status COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveToy1DF77/src/Boundary.F77 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToy2DF77.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToy1DF77.a config.status: creating Makefile config.status: creating components/Makefile_comp_tests.target config.status: creating testlib/Makefile.target config.status: creating ctests/Makefile.target config.status: creating ftests/Makefile.target config.status: creating config.h PAPI: Building... config.status: executing libtool commands GSL: Building... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IsFunctionAliased.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/RegisterThornFunctions.c Making all in gsl COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ADMAnalysis_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ADMBase_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ADMDerivatives_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ADMMass_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/AHFinder_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/AHFinderDirect_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Boundary_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CT_MultiLevel_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CT_Analytic_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CalcK_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Carpet_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetEvolutionMask_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetIOASCII_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetIOHDF5_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetIOScalar_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetInterp_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetInterp2_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetLib_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetReduce_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetRegrid_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetRegrid2_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetSlab_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CarpetTracker_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CartGrid3D_Functions.c Making all in utils libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT placeholder.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/placeholder.Tpo -c placeholder.c -o placeholder.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Cartoon2D_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CoordBase_Functions.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libutils.a placeholder.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libutils.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Coordinates_Functions.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libutils.la" && ln -s "../libutils.la" "libutils.la" ) Making all in sys libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT minmax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/minmax.Tpo -c minmax.c -o minmax.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/CoordinatesSymmetry_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Dissipation_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT prec.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/prec.Tpo -c prec.c -o prec.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/EHFinder_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hypot.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hypot.Tpo -c hypot.c -o hypot.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/EOS_Omni_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Formaline_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/GRHydro_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/GRHydro_InitData_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/GaugeWave_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT log1p.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/log1p.Tpo -c log1p.c -o log1p.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT expm1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/expm1.Tpo -c expm1.c -o expm1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT coerce.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/coerce.Tpo -c coerce.c -o coerce.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/GenericFD_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pow_int.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pow_int.Tpo -c pow_int.c -o pow_int.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/GlobalDerivative_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT invhyp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/invhyp.Tpo -c invhyp.c -o invhyp.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT infnan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/infnan.Tpo -c infnan.c -o infnan.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/HTTPD_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IDAxiBrillBH_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IOASCII_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdiv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdiv.Tpo -c fdiv.c -o fdiv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IOBasic_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fcmp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fcmp.Tpo -c fcmp.c -o fcmp.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ldfrexp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ldfrexp.Tpo -c ldfrexp.c -o ldfrexp.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IOHDF5_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IOHDF5Util_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IOJpeg_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IOUtil_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/IllinoisGRMHD_Functions.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslsys.a minmax.o prec.o hypot.o log1p.o expm1.o coerce.o invhyp.o pow_int.o infnan.o fdiv.o fcmp.o ldfrexp.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslsys.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/InterpToArray_Functions.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslsys.la" && ln -s "../libgslsys.la" "libgslsys.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Interpolate2_Functions.c Making all in test libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT results.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/results.Tpo -c results.c -o results.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/KerrSchild_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/LlamaWaveToy_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/LoopControl_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ML_ADMConstraints_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ML_ADMQuantities_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ML_BSSN_Functions.c Host architecture : Linux with perf_event kernel support and libpfm4 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ML_BSSN_Helper_Functions.c Host CPU component : perf_event Installation DESTDIR: Installation PREFIX : /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI Installation EPREFIX: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ML_CCZ4_Functions.c Installation INCDIR : /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/include libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgsltest.a results.o Installation LIBDIR : /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/lib libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgsltest.a Installation BINDIR : /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/bin x - pfmlib_common.o x - pfmlib_perf_event_pmu.o x - pfmlib_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_intel_x86_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_amd64_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_intel_netburst_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_amd64.o x - pfmlib_intel_core.o x - pfmlib_intel_x86.o x - pfmlib_intel_x86_arch.o x - pfmlib_intel_atom.o x - pfmlib_intel_nhm_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_nhm.o x - pfmlib_intel_wsm.o x - pfmlib_intel_snb.o x - pfmlib_intel_snb_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_ivb.o x - pfmlib_intel_ivb_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_hsw.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_cbo.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ha.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_imc.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_pcu.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_qpi.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ubo.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r2pcie.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r3qpi.o x - pfmlib_intel_knc.o x - pfmlib_intel_netburst.o x - pfmlib_amd64_k7.o x - pfmlib_amd64_k8.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam10h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam11h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam12h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam14h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam15h.o Installation MANDIR : /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/man COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ML_CCZ4_Helper_Functions.c Installation DOCDIR : libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgsltest.la" && ln -s "../libgsltest.la" "libgsltest.la" ) x - pfmlib_common.o x - pfmlib_perf_event_pmu.o x - pfmlib_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_intel_x86_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_amd64_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_intel_netburst_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_perf_event.o x - pfmlib_amd64.o x - pfmlib_intel_core.o x - pfmlib_intel_x86.o x - pfmlib_intel_x86_arch.o x - pfmlib_intel_atom.o x - pfmlib_intel_nhm_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_nhm.o x - pfmlib_intel_wsm.o x - pfmlib_intel_snb.o x - pfmlib_intel_snb_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_ivb.o x - pfmlib_intel_ivb_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_hsw.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_cbo.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ha.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_imc.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_pcu.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_qpi.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ubo.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r2pcie.o x - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r3qpi.o x - pfmlib_intel_knc.o x - pfmlib_intel_netburst.o Installation DATADIR: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/share/papi x - pfmlib_amd64_k7.o x - pfmlib_amd64_k8.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam10h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam11h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam12h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam14h.o x - pfmlib_amd64_fam15h.o Making all in err COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ML_WaveToy_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/MemSpeed_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c error.c -o error.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stream.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stream.Tpo -c stream.c -o stream.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT message.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/message.Tpo -c message.c -o message.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT strerror.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strerror.Tpo -c strerror.c -o strerror.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Meudon_Bin_BH_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Meudon_Bin_NS_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Minkowski_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/MoL_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL_Functions.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslerr.a error.o stream.o message.o strerror.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslerr.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslerr.la" && ln -s "../libgslerr.la" "libgslerr.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Multipole_Functions.c Making all in const Making all in complex COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NaNChecker_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/BindingsVariables.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT math.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/math.Tpo -c math.c -o math.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT inline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/inline.Tpo -c inline.c -o inline.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NewRad_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/BindingsParameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ADMAnalysis.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NoExcision_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Global.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ADMBase.c ar: creating libtestlib.a a - do_loops.o a - test_utils.o a - dummy.o a - clockcore.o a - ftests_util.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NullConstr_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NullEvolve_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ADMAnalysis_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NullExact_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NullNews_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ADMCoupling.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ADMBase_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NullPsiInt_Functions.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslcomplex.a math.o inline.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslcomplex.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleADMAnalysis.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ADMCoupling_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ADMDerivatives.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/NullSHRExtract_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ADMDerivatives_Parameters.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslcomplex.la" && ln -s "../libgslcomplex.la" "libgslcomplex.la" ) Making all in cheb COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ADMMacros_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ADMMass_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleADMBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Outflow_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT deriv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/deriv.Tpo -c deriv.c -o deriv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ADMMacros.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ADMMass.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleADMCoupling.c Checking status of thorn CartGrid3D libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT eval.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/eval.Tpo -c eval.c -o eval.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/AEILocalInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/AEILocalInterp_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/PUGHInterp_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/PUGHSlab_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleADMDerivatives.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleADMMacros.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/AHFinder_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleADMMass.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/AHFinderDirect_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Periodic_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleAEILocalInterp.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT integ.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/integ.Tpo -c integ.c -o integ.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/BLAS_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleAHFinder.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/PeriodicCarpet_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleAHFinderDirect.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/AHFinder.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CartGrid3D/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleBLAS.c threads.c: In function ‘_papi_hwi_shutdown_global_threads’: threads.c:461:16: warning: variable ‘our_tid’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] unsigned long our_tid;  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/AHFinderDirect.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Boundary_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/BLAS.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Poisson_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CT_Analytic_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/PunctureTracker_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleBoundary.c Checking status of thorn ADMDerivatives libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslcheb.a deriv.o eval.o init.o integ.o Checking status of thorn hwloc libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslcheb.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/QuasiLocalMeasures_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCT_Analytic.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/Startup.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ReflectionSymmetry_Functions.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslcheb.la" && ln -s "../libgslcheb.la" "libgslcheb.la" ) Making all in block COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CT_MultiLevel_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/ParamCheck.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/RotatingSymmetry180_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Cactus_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CalcK_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/RotatingSymmetry90_Functions.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/DecodeSymParameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCT_MultiLevel.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/CartGrid3D.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Boundary.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Carpet_Parameters.c hwloc: Preparing directory structure... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ADMDerivatives/cctk_ThornBindings.c hwloc: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/hwloc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SampleBoundary_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CT_Analytic.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCactus.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/ADMDerivatives/src/calc_derivs.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/ADMDerivatives/src/sync.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SampleIO_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetEvolutionMask_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCalcK.c hwloc: Configuring... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetIOASCII_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpet.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/GetSymmetry.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SetMask_SphericalSurface_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetIOBasic_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetIOHDF5_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/ShiftedGaugeWave_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetEvolutionMask.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/SetSymmetry.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/Symmetry.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Slab_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CT_MultiLevel.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetIOScalar_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetIOASCII.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetIOBasic.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SphericalHarmonicDecomp_Functions.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/ADMDerivatives/src/grids.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetIntegrateTest_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT block.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/block.Tpo -c block.c -o block.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetIOHDF5.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Cactus.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SphericalHarmonicRecon_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetInterp_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetIOScalar.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SphericalHarmonicReconGen_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CalcK.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetInterp2_Parameters.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMDerivatives/grids.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 ADMDerivatives_GetGridRanges(cGH*, int*, int*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMDerivatives/grids.cc:95:12: warning: variable ‘is_physbnd’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT is_physbnd[6];  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SphericalSurface_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetIntegrateTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetLib_Parameters.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslblock.a init.o file.o block.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslblock.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/StaticConformal_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetMask_Parameters.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslblock.la" && ln -s "../libgslblock.la" "libgslblock.la" ) Making all in vector ### ### Configuring hwloc distribution tarball ### Startup tests ### COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Carpet.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetInterp2.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SummationByParts_Functions.c checking build system type... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetProlongateTest_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SymBase_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetLib.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetReduce_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetMask.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetEvolutionMask.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/SystemTopology_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetRegrid_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetRegrid2_Parameters.c x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking for a BSD-compatible install... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/TOVSolver_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetProlongateTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetIOASCII.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetReduce.c /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... ar: creating libpapi.a a - pfmlib_common.o a - pfmlib_perf_event_pmu.o a - pfmlib_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_intel_x86_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_amd64_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_intel_netburst_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_amd64.o a - pfmlib_intel_core.o a - pfmlib_intel_x86.o a - pfmlib_intel_x86_arch.o a - pfmlib_intel_atom.o a - pfmlib_intel_nhm_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_nhm.o a - pfmlib_intel_wsm.o a - pfmlib_intel_snb.o a - pfmlib_intel_snb_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_ivb.o a - pfmlib_intel_ivb_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_hsw.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_cbo.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ha.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_imc.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_pcu.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_qpi.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ubo.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r2pcie.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r3qpi.o a - pfmlib_intel_knc.o a - pfmlib_intel_netburst.o a - pfmlib_amd64_k7.o a - pfmlib_amd64_k8.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam10h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam11h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam12h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam14h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam15h.o a - x86_cpuid_info.o a - papi_libpfm4_events.o a - papi.o a - papi_internal.o a - papi_hl.o a - extras.o a - sw_multiplex.o a - papi_fwrappers.o a - papi_fwrappers_.o a - papi_fwrappers__.o a - upper_PAPI_FWRAPPERS.o a - threads.o a - cpus.o a - linux-memory.o a - linux-timer.o a - linux-common.o a - papi_preset.o a - papi_vector.o a - papi_memory.o a - papi_user_events.o a - perf_event.o a - pe_libpfm4_events.o a - perf_event_uncore.o a - peu_libpfm4_events.o a - pfmlib_common.o a - pfmlib_perf_event_pmu.o a - pfmlib_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_intel_x86_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_amd64_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_intel_netburst_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_perf_event.o a - pfmlib_amd64.o a - pfmlib_intel_core.o a - pfmlib_intel_x86.o a - pfmlib_intel_x86_arch.o a - pfmlib_intel_atom.o a - pfmlib_intel_nhm_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_nhm.o a - pfmlib_intel_wsm.o a - pfmlib_intel_snb.o a - pfmlib_intel_snb_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_ivb.o a - pfmlib_intel_ivb_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_hsw.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_cbo.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ha.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_imc.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_pcu.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_qpi.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_ubo.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r2pcie.o a - pfmlib_intel_snbep_unc_r3qpi.o a - pfmlib_intel_knc.o a - pfmlib_intel_netburst.o a - pfmlib_amd64_k7.o a - pfmlib_amd64_k8.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam10h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam11h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam12h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam14h.o a - pfmlib_amd64_fam15h.o a - x86_cpuid_info.o a - papi_libpfm4_events.o yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ADMDerivatives.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/TestLoop_Functions.c checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetIOBasic.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusBase/CartGrid3D/src/RegisterSymmetries.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/TestLoopControl_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetRegridTest_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetRegrid.c yes checking whether make supports nested variables... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/TestMoL_Functions.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetSlab_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetIOHDF5.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetRegrid2.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CarpetTracker_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/TimerReport_Functions.c checking whether UID '1013' is supported by ustar format... yes checking whether GID '1015' is supported by ustar format... yes checking how to create a ustar tar archive... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Timers_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/TwoPunctures_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetRegridTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetIOScalar.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CartGrid3D_Parameters.c gnutar COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetSlab.c Checking status of thorn CarpetProlongateTest checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes checking for style of include used by make... GNU COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Cartoon2D_Parameters.c checking for gcc... gcc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/Vaidya2_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCarpetTracker.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveExtractL_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetIntegrateTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Constants_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCartGrid3D.c checking whether the C compiler works... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Convert_to_HydroBase_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveMoL_Functions.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vector.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vector.Tpo -c vector.c -o vector.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT copy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/copy.Tpo -c copy.c -o copy.o yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetInterp2.c checking for suffix of executables... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToy1DF77_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCartoon2D.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CoordBase_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT swap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/swap.Tpo -c swap.c -o swap.o COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetProlongateTest/src/init.F90 checking whether we are cross compiling... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetLib.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToy2DF77_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleConstants.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CoordGauge_Parameters.c no checking for suffix of object files... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleConvert_to_HydroBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToyC_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetMask.c o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetProlongateTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetReduce.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Coordinates_Parameters.c yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToyCXX_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCoordBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CoordinatesSymmetry_Parameters.c yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToyExtra_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCoordGauge.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT prop.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/prop.Tpo -c prop.c -o prop.o yes checking dependency style of gcc... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetRegrid.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT minmax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/minmax.Tpo -c minmax.c -o minmax.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/CycleClock_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetProlongateTest/cctk_ThornBindings.c gcc3 checking how to run the C preprocessor... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCoordinates.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToyF77_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetRegrid2.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/DemoInterp_Parameters.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetProlongateTest.a gcc -E COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToyF90_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Dissipation_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WaveToyFreeF90_Functions.c checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCoordinatesSymmetry.c /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E checking for ANSI C header files... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetRegridTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/DistortedBHIVP_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleCycleClock.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Functions/WeylScal4_Functions.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EHFinder_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetSlab.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleDemoInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CarpetTracker.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CartGrid3D.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT oper.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/oper.Tpo -c oper.c -o oper.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleDissipation.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CartGrid3D.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleDistortedBHIVP.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EOS_Base_Parameters.c make[6]: *** No rule to make target `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PAPI.a_tests', needed by `tests'. Stop. COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Cartoon2D.c make[6]: *** No rule to make target `/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PAPI.a_tests', needed by `tests'. Stop. yes checking for sys/types.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EOS_Hybrid_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EOS_IdealFluid_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEHFinder.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Constants.c checking for sys/stat.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEOS_Base.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Convert_to_HydroBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EOS_Omni_Parameters.c yes checking for stdlib.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EOS_Polytrope_Parameters.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EinsteinExact_Test_Parameters.c checking for string.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EllBase_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reim.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reim.Tpo -c reim.c -o reim.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CoordBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/hwloc/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT subvector.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/subvector.Tpo -c subvector.c -o subvector.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEOS_Hybrid.c checking for memory.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/EllSOR_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEOS_IdealFluid.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEOS_Omni.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Exact_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Extract_Parameters.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/FFTW3_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CoordGauge.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Coordinates.c checking for strings.h... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT view.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/view.Tpo -c view.c -o view.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEOS_Polytrope.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CoordinatesSymmetry.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEinsteinExact_Test.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/FleshInfo_Parameters.c checking for inttypes.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Formaline_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEllBase.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/CycleClock.c config.status: executing libtool commands checking for stdint.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Fortran_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleEllSOR.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/DemoInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleExact.c yes Checking status of thorn TGRtensor checking for unistd.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/GRHydro_Parameters.c Checking status of thorn Dissipation COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleExtract.c yes checking minix/config.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Dissipation.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslvector.a init.o file.o vector.o copy.o swap.o prop.o minmax.o oper.o reim.o subvector.o view.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslvector.a Checking status of thorn EHFinder COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleFFTW3.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/DistortedBHIVP.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslvector.la" && ln -s "../libgslvector.la" "libgslvector.la" ) Making all in matrix COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/GRHydro_InitData_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleFleshInfo.c no checking minix/config.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/GSL_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleFormaline.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/GaugeWave_Parameters.c no checking for minix/config.h... no checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... FFTW3: Building... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/GenericFD_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EHFinder.c Making all in support Making all in kernel COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleFortran.c yes checking for gcc... (cached) gcc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT align.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/align.Tpo -c align.c -o align.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/GlobalDerivative_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleGRHydro.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/HDF5_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Dissipation/src/apply_dissipation.F77 checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/HTTPD_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT alloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/alloc.Tpo -c alloc.c -o alloc.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/HTTPDExtra_Parameters.c checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT assert.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/assert.Tpo -c assert.c -o assert.o yes checking whether g++ accepts -g... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/HelloWorld_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Dissipation/src/basegrid.c yes checking dependency style of g++... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT awake.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/awake.Tpo -c awake.c -o awake.o COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Dissipation/src/dissipation.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/HighOrderWaveTest_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT buffered.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/buffered.Tpo -c buffered.c -o buffered.o gcc3 checking the archiver (ar) interface... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/HydroBase_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Hydro_Analysis_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Dissipation/src/paramcheck.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT matrix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/matrix.Tpo -c matrix.c -o matrix.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cpy1d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cpy1d.Tpo -c cpy1d.c -o cpy1d.o ar checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes checking for X... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EOS_Base.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EOS_Hybrid.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Hydro_InitExcision_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Dissipation/src/setup_epsdis.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cpy2d-pair.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cpy2d-pair.Tpo -c cpy2d-pair.c -o cpy2d-pair.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Hydro_RNSID_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cpy2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cpy2d.Tpo -c cpy2d.c -o cpy2d.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EOS_IdealFluid.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDAnalyticBH_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EOS_Omni.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDAxiBrillBH_Parameters.c no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleGRHydro_InitData.c ### ### Configuring hwloc core ### checking hwloc building mode... standalone libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ct.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ct.Tpo -c ct.c -o ct.o configure: hwloc builddir: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/hwloc/hwloc-1.10.1 configure: hwloc srcdir: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/hwloc/hwloc-1.10.1 checking for hwloc version... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleGSL.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDAxiOddBrillBH_Parameters.c 1.10.1 checking if want hwloc maintainer support... disabled COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDBrillData_Parameters.c checking for hwloc directory prefix... (none) checking for hwloc symbol prefix... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EOS_Polytrope.c hwloc_ checking size of void *... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT debug.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/debug.Tpo -c debug.c -o debug.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleGaugeWave.c 8 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDConstraintViolate_Parameters.c checking which OS support to include... Linux checking which CPU support to include... x86_64 checking size of unsigned long... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EinsteinExact_Test.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EllBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Dissipation/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDFileADM_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDLinearWaves_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT extract-reim.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/extract-reim.Tpo -c extract-reim.c -o extract-reim.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Dissipation.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleGenericFD.c 8 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleGlobalDerivative.c checking size of unsigned int... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDScalarWave_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/EllSOR.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Exact.c Checking status of thorn EOS_Polytrope COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDScalarWaveC_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hash.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hash.Tpo -c hash.c -o hash.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHDF5.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHTTPD.c 4 checking for the C compiler vendor... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDScalarWaveCXX_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT iabs.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/iabs.Tpo -c iabs.c -o iabs.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDScalarWaveElliptic_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHTTPDExtra.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rowcol.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rowcol.Tpo -c rowcol.c -o rowcol.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHelloWorld.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHighOrderWaveTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IDWaveMoL_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kalloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kalloc.Tpo -c kalloc.c -o kalloc.o gnu checking for __attribute__... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ID_converter_ILGRMHD_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Extract.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT md5-1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/md5-1.Tpo -c md5-1.c -o md5-1.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHydroBase.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT md5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/md5.Tpo -c md5.c -o md5.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IOASCII_Parameters.c yes checking for __attribute__(aligned)... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/constants.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT swap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/swap.Tpo -c swap.c -o swap.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IOBasic_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT minmax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/minmax.Tpo -c minmax.c -o minmax.o yes checking for __attribute__(always_inline)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHydro_Analysis.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Polytrope/src/EOS_Polytrope_Scalars.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/tensor.F90 yes checking for __attribute__(cold)... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Polytrope/src/EOS_Polytrope_Startup.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IOHDF5_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pickdim.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pickdim.Tpo -c pickdim.c -o pickdim.o yes checking for __attribute__(const)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ops.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ops.Tpo -c ops.c -o ops.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHydro_InitExcision.c yes checking for __attribute__(deprecated)... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/cactus.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Polytrope/src/EOS_Polytrope.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IOHDF5Util_Parameters.c yes checking for __attribute__(format)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IOJpeg_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleHydro_RNSID.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/FFTW3.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan.Tpo -c plan.c -o plan.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/classify.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT copy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/copy.Tpo -c copy.c -o copy.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/FleshInfo.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IOUtil_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_Constants.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDAnalyticBH.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EOS_Polytrope/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT planner.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/planner.Tpo -c planner.c -o planner.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/classify.F90 yes checking for __attribute__(hot)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Formaline.c yes checking for __attribute__(malloc)... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EOS_Polytrope.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_ParamCheck.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/conversion.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/IllinoisGRMHD_Parameters.c yes checking for __attribute__(may_alias)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDAxiBrillBH.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Fortran.c yes checking for __attribute__(no_instrument_function)... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/covderivs.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/covderivs2.F90 yes checking for __attribute__(nonnull)... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/covderivs.f90:76.35: subroutine calc_scalargradgrad (f, df, ddf, gamma, ggf) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'f' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/covderivs.f90:14.31: subroutine calc_scalargrad (f, df, gamma, gf) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'f' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/covderivs.f90:14.42: subroutine calc_scalargrad (f, df, gamma, gf) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'gamma' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/covderivs.f90:118:0: warning: ‘calc_vectorgradgrad’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] subroutine calc_vectorgradgrad (f, df, ddf, gamma, dgamma, ggf)  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/InitBase_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/GRHydro.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDAxiOddBrillBH.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/covderivs2.f90:77.36: subroutine calc_2scalargradgrad (f, df, ddf, gamma, ggf) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'f' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/covderivs2.f90:15.32: subroutine calc_2scalargrad (f, df, gamma, gf) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'f' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/covderivs2.f90:15.43: subroutine calc_2scalargrad (f, df, gamma, gf) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'gamma' at (1) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/InterpToArray_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EHFinder/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT minmax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/minmax.Tpo -c minmax.c -o minmax.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/MoL_Init.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT primes.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/primes.Tpo -c primes.c -o primes.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT prop.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/prop.Tpo -c prop.c -o prop.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Interpolate2_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDBrillData.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/KerrSchild_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT print.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/print.Tpo -c print.c -o print.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/derivs.F90 yes checking for __attribute__(noreturn)... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_fuzzy.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDConstraintViolate.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/LAPACK_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT problem.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/problem.Tpo -c problem.c -o problem.o yes checking for __attribute__(packed)... yes checking for __attribute__(pure)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/LORENE_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDFileADM.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rader.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rader.Tpo -c rader.c -o rader.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_CarpetSupport.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/LlamaWaveToy_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/GRHydro_InitData.c yes checking for __attribute__(sentinel)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/GSL.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDLinearWaves.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT scan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/scan.Tpo -c scan.c -o scan.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/LocalInterp_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/LocalInterp2_Parameters.c yes checking for __attribute__(unused)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT oper.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/oper.Tpo -c oper.c -o oper.o yes checking for __attribute__(warn_unused_result)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDScalarWave.c Checking status of thorn EllSOR COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/derivs2.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/LocalReduce_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/gram_schmidt.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/LoopControl_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT solver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/solver.Tpo -c solver.c -o solver.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_ADMConstraints_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDScalarWaveC.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT solvtab.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/solvtab.Tpo -c solvtab.c -o solvtab.o yes checking for __attribute__(weak_alias)... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_ADMQuantities_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDScalarWaveCXX.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/matdet.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/matexp.F90 yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stride.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stride.Tpo -c stride.c -o stride.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDScalarWaveElliptic.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_BSSN_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor.Tpo -c tensor.c -o tensor.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_mod.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllSOR/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/matinv.F90 checking if gcc supports -fvisibility=hidden... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/ricci.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIDWaveMoL.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/IsoSurface_mod.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllSOR/src/Wrapper.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor1.Tpo -c tensor1.c -o tensor1.o yes checking whether to enable symbol visibility... yes (via -fvisibility=hidden) configure: WARNING: "-fvisibility=hidden" has been added to the hwloc CFLAGS checking whether the C compiler rejects function calls with too many arguments... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleID_converter_ILGRMHD.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllSOR/src/ConfMetric.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_Init.F90 yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusElliptic/EllSOR/src/Flat.c checking whether the C compiler rejects function calls with too few arguments... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/GaugeWave.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor2.Tpo -c tensor2.c -o tensor2.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_BSSN_Helper_Parameters.c yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/ricci2.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIOASCII.c checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes checking dirent.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_Sources.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor3.Tpo -c tensor3.c -o tensor3.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_BSSN_Test_Parameters.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_Init.f90: In function ‘ehfinder_init_f’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_Init.f90:1077:0: warning: ‘phimin’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] phi = phimin + dphi * ( j + lbnd2(2) - 1 ) + half * dphi  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_Init.f90:1080:0: warning: ‘dtheta’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] theta = thetamin + dtheta * ( i + lbnd2(1) - 1 ) + half * dtheta  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_Init.f90:1077:0: warning: ‘dphi’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] phi = phimin + dphi * ( j + lbnd2(2) - 1 ) + half * dphi  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_Init.f90:984:0: warning: ‘thetamax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dtheta = ( thetamax - thetamin ) / ( number_of_generators_theta )  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_Init.f90:989:0: warning: ‘phimax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dphi = ( phimax - phimin ) / ( number_of_generators_phi )  ^ yes checking dirent.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIOBasic.c yes checking for dirent.h... yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/ricci4.F90 checking for strings.h... (cached) yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_CCZ4_Parameters.c checking ctype.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_SetMask.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EllSOR/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIOHDF5.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/GenericFD.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor4.Tpo -c tensor4.c -o tensor4.o yes checking ctype.h presence... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EllSOR.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIOHDF5Util.c yes checking for ctype.h... yes checking for strncasecmp... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor5.Tpo -c tensor5.c -o tensor5.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT getset.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/getset.Tpo -c getset.c -o getset.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/rotation.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/GlobalDerivative.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/tensor2.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_CCZ4_Helper_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIOJpeg.c yes checking whether function strncasecmp is declared... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor7.Tpo -c tensor7.c -o tensor7.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_CCZ4_Test_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIOUtil.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/tensor4.F90 yes checking for strftime... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/timederivs.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_WaveToy_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor8.Tpo -c tensor8.c -o tensor8.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/HDF5.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/timederivs.f90:39.11: abs2 = a * conjg(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/timederivs.f90:109.68: elemental function rtimederiv2_uneven (f0, f1, f2, t0, t1, t2, ce0, ce1, ce2) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ce0' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/timederivs.f90:75.67: elemental function rtimederiv_uneven (f0, f1, f2, t0, t1, t2, ce0, ce1, ce2) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ce0' at (1) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleIllinoisGRMHD.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleInitBase.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/HTTPD.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tensor9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tensor9.Tpo -c tensor9.c -o tensor9.o checking for setlocale... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_SetSym.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ML_WaveToy_Test_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/pointwise.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/HTTPDExtra.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/pointwise2.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/HelloWorld.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleInterpToArray.c yes checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes checking sys/mman.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/MPI_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tile2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tile2d.Tpo -c tile2d.c -o tile2d.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/HighOrderWaveTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleInterpolate2.c yes checking sys/mman.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/MemSpeed_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT view.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/view.Tpo -c view.c -o view.o yes checking for sys/mman.h... yes checking for KAFFINITY... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT timer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/timer.Tpo -c timer.c -o timer.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/HydroBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Meudon_Bin_BH_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Hydro_Analysis.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleKerrSchild.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT transpose.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/transpose.Tpo -c transpose.c -o transpose.o no checking for PROCESSOR_CACHE_TYPE... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Meudon_Bin_NS_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleLAPACK.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TGRtensor/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleLORENE.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Meudon_Mag_NS_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT trig.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/trig.Tpo -c trig.c -o trig.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../simd -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT twiddle.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/twiddle.Tpo -c twiddle.c -o twiddle.o no checking for CACHE_DESCRIPTOR... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Minkowski_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Hydro_InitExcision.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleLlamaWaveToy.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT submatrix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/submatrix.Tpo -c submatrix.c -o submatrix.o no checking for LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_RELATIONSHIP... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/adm_metric.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Hydro_RNSID.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/MoL_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDAnalyticBH.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/adm_metric.f90:280:0: warning: ‘calc_3metricderivdot_simple’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] subroutine calc_3metricderivdot_simple (dkk, dgg_dot)  ^ no /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TGRtensor/adm_metric.f90:269:0: warning: ‘calc_3metricdot_simple’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] subroutine calc_3metricdot_simple (kk, gg_dot)  ^ checking for RelationProcessorPackage... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleLocalInterp.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinUtils/TGRtensor/src/adm_metric_simple.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleLocalInterp2.c no checking for SYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Multipole_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleLocalReduce.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libkernel.a align.o alloc.o assert.o awake.o buffered.o cpy1d.o cpy2d-pair.o cpy2d.o ct.o debug.o extract-reim.o hash.o iabs.o kalloc.o md5-1.o md5.o minmax.o ops.o pickdim.o plan.o planner.o primes.o print.o problem.o rader.o scan.o solver.o solvtab.o stride.o tensor.o tensor1.o tensor2.o tensor3.o tensor4.o tensor5.o tensor7.o tensor8.o tensor9.o tile2d.o timer.o transpose.o trig.o twiddle.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libkernel.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NaNCatcher_Parameters.c no checking for GROUP_AFFINITY... Checking status of thorn GlobalDerivative libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libkernel.la" && ln -s "../libkernel.la" "libkernel.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDAxiBrillBH.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NaNChecker_Parameters.c Making all in simd-support COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleLoopControl.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT taint.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/taint.Tpo -c taint.c -o taint.o no checking for PROCESSOR_RELATIONSHIP... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NewRad_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_ADMConstraints.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Nice_Parameters.c no checking for NUMA_NODE_RELATIONSHIP... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sse2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sse2.Tpo -c sse2.c -o sse2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT avx.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/avx.Tpo -c avx.c -o avx.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TGRtensor.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NoExcision_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_ADMQuantities.c no checking for CACHE_RELATIONSHIP... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NoMPI_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDAxiOddBrillBH.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT altivec.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/altivec.Tpo -c altivec.c -o altivec.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDBrillData.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_BSSN.c no checking for PROCESSOR_GROUP_INFO... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Noise_Parameters.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslmatrix.a init.o matrix.o file.o rowcol.o swap.o copy.o minmax.o prop.o oper.o getset.o view.o submatrix.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslmatrix.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDConstraintViolate.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT neon.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/neon.Tpo -c neon.c -o neon.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslmatrix.la" && ln -s "../libgslmatrix.la" "libgslmatrix.la" ) Making all in permutation COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Norms_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/GlobalDerivative/src/deriv.c no checking for GROUP_RELATIONSHIP... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullDecomp_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullConstr_Parameters.c Checking status of thorn IDBrillData libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT libsimd_sse2_nonportable_la-sse2-nonportable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libsimd_sse2_nonportable_la-sse2-nonportable.Tpo -c sse2-nonportable.c -o libsimd_sse2_nonportable_la-sse2-nonportable.o Checking status of thorn IOJpeg no checking for SYSTEM_LOGICAL_PROCESSOR_INFORMATION_EX... Checking status of thorn LlamaWaveToy COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullEvolve_Parameters.c no checking for PSAPI_WORKING_SET_EX_BLOCK... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_BSSN_Helper.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDFileADM.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_BSSN_Test.c no checking for PSAPI_WORKING_SET_EX_INFORMATION... COMPILING arrangements/Llama/GlobalDerivative/src/deriv2.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullExact_Parameters.c no checking for main in -lgdi32... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT permutation.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/permutation.Tpo -c permutation.c -o permutation.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_ReadData.F90 libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libsimd_support.a taint.o sse2.o avx.o altivec.o neon.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libsimd_support.a no checking windows.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullGrid_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_CCZ4.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libsimd_support.la" && ln -s "../libsimd_support.la" "libsimd_support.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDLinearWaves.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullInterp_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT permute.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/permute.Tpo -c permute.c -o permute.o no checking windows.h presence... no checking for windows.h... no checking sys/lgrp_user.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullNews_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDScalarWave.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusIO/IOJpeg/src/Startup.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_CCZ4_Helper.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libsimd_sse2_nonportable.a libsimd_sse2_nonportable_la-sse2-nonportable.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libsimd_sse2_nonportable.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullPsiInt_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDScalarWaveC.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libsimd_sse2_nonportable.la" && ln -s "../libsimd_sse2_nonportable.la" "libsimd_sse2_nonportable.la" ) Making all in dft no checking sys/lgrp_user.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusIO/IOJpeg/src/Output.c Making all in scalar COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullSHRExtract_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_CCZ4_Test.c Making all in codelets no checking for sys/lgrp_user.h... no checking kstat.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDScalarWaveCXX.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_Check.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT canonical.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/canonical.Tpo -c canonical.c -o canonical.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_WaveToy.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/NullVars_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/brilldata.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusIO/IOJpeg/src/Write.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDScalarWaveElliptic.c no checking kstat.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/OpenSSL_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleML_WaveToy_Test.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT inline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/inline.Tpo -c inline.c -o inline.o no checking for kstat.h... no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IDWaveMoL.c checking whether fabsf is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Outflow_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMPI.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/PAPI_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusIO/IOJpeg/src/ChooseOutput.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/setupbrilldata2D.F yes checking for fabsf in -lm... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/PUGH_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMemSpeed.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/GlobalDerivative/src/dissip.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusIO/IOJpeg/src/JPEG.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ID_converter_ILGRMHD.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/PUGHInterp_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/setupbrilldata3D.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_Integrate.F90 libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslpermutation.a init.o file.o permutation.o permute.o canonical.o inline.o yes checking picl.h usability... libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslpermutation.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMeudon_Bin_BH.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/PUGHReduce_Parameters.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslpermutation.la" && ln -s "../libgslpermutation.la" "libgslpermutation.la" ) Making all in combination COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/PUGHSlab_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/brillq.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMeudon_Bin_NS.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDBrillData/brillq.f: In function ‘brillq’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IDBrillData/brillq.f:231:0: warning: ‘__result_brillq’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] & / (1.0D0 + brill3d_e*rho**brill3d_m))  ^ no checking picl.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IOJpeg/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Periodic_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/GlobalDerivative/src/paramcheck.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/phif.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMeudon_Mag_NS.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o no checking for picl.h... no Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IOJpeg.a checking whether _SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/PeriodicCarpet_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/boundaries.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IOASCII.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/finishbrilldata.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMinkowski.c yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT combination.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/combination.Tpo -c combination.c -o combination.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/Startup.c checking whether _SC_NPROCESSORS_CONF is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Poisson_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IOBasic.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/cons.F90 yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/GlobalDerivative/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMoL.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/PunctureTracker_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT inline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/inline.Tpo -c inline.c -o inline.o checking whether _SC_NPROC_ONLN is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/QuasiLocalMeasures_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/IDBrillData/src/ParamCheck.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_GlobalDerivative.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IOHDF5.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IOHDF5Util.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ReductionTest_Parameters.c no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ReductionTest2_Parameters.c checking whether _SC_NPROC_CONF is declared... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslcombination.a init.o file.o combination.o inline.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslcombination.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IOJpeg.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/energy.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ReductionTest3_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/error.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IDBrillData/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslcombination.la" && ln -s "../libgslcombination.la" "libgslcombination.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleModifiedSchwarzschildBL.c Making all in multiset no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ReflectionSymmetry_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_2.Tpo -c n1_2.c -o n1_2.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IDBrillData.a checking whether _SC_PAGESIZE is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IOUtil.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_3.Tpo -c n1_3.c -o n1_3.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/RegridSyncTest_Parameters.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/RotatingDBHIVP_Parameters.c checking whether _SC_PAGE_SIZE is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleMultipole.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/IllinoisGRMHD.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNaNCatcher.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_4.Tpo -c n1_4.c -o n1_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_5.Tpo -c n1_5.c -o n1_5.o yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/RotatingSymmetry180_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_6.Tpo -c n1_6.c -o n1_6.o checking whether _SC_LARGE_PAGESIZE is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNaNChecker.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT multiset.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/multiset.Tpo -c multiset.c -o multiset.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT inline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/inline.Tpo -c inline.c -o inline.o no checking mach/mach_host.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/RotatingSymmetry90_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/LlamaWaveToy/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNewRad.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_7.Tpo -c n1_7.c -o n1_7.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_8.Tpo -c n1_8.c -o n1_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_9.Tpo -c n1_9.c -o n1_9.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SampleBoundary_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_FindSurface.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNice.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_10.Tpo -c n1_10.c -o n1_10.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SampleIO_Parameters.c no checking mach/mach_host.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Seed_Magnetic_Fields_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_11.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_11.Tpo -c n1_11.c -o n1_11.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/InitBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNoExcision.c no checking for mach/mach_host.h... no checking mach/mach_init.h usability... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslmultiset.a init.o file.o multiset.o inline.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslmultiset.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNoMPI.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/InterpToArray.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SetMask_SphericalSurface_Parameters.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslmultiset.la" && ln -s "../libgslmultiset.la" "libgslmultiset.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/ShiftedGaugeWave_Parameters.c Making all in sort COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/init.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Slab_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNoise.c no checking mach/mach_init.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/init_metric.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_12.Tpo -c n1_12.c -o n1_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sort.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sort.Tpo -c sort.c -o sort.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:291.23: REAL*8 :: dummy 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dummy' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:292.29: REAL*8 :: ylm, tmptmp 1 Warning: Unused variable 'tmptmp' declared at (1) no checking for mach/mach_init.h... no checking sys/param.h usability... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:965.33: REAL*8 :: omega, nx, ny, nz, nt, w 1 Warning: Unused variable 'nt' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:965.21: REAL*8 :: omega, nx, ny, nz, nt, w 1 Warning: Unused variable 'nx' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:965.25: REAL*8 :: omega, nx, ny, nz, nt, w 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ny' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:965.29: REAL*8 :: omega, nx, ny, nz, nt, w 1 Warning: Unused variable 'nz' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:965.17: REAL*8 :: omega, nx, ny, nz, nt, w 1 Warning: Unused variable 'omega' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:965.36: REAL*8 :: omega, nx, ny, nz, nt, w 1 Warning: Unused variable 'w' declared at (1) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SlabTest_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/inverse_metric.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/min_spacing.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNorms.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_13.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_13.Tpo -c n1_13.c -o n1_13.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sortind.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sortind.Tpo -c sortind.c -o sortind.o yes checking sys/param.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Socket_Parameters.c yes checking for sys/param.h... yes checking for sys/sysctl.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullConstr.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SpaceMask_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_14.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_14.Tpo -c n1_14.c -o n1_14.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Interpolate2.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sortvec.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sortvec.Tpo -c sortvec.c -o sortvec.o yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SphericalHarmonicDecomp_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/KerrSchild.c checking whether CTL_HW is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullDecomp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/LAPACK.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_FindSurface.f90: In function ‘ehfinder_findsurface’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EHFinder/EHFinder_FindSurface.f90:1329:0: warning: ‘min_delta’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] drsurf = two * min_delta  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90: In function ‘lwt_init’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:1367:0: warning: ‘sin2phi’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] &*sinTheta  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:969:0: note: ‘sin2phi’ was declared here REAL*8 :: Y22, sinPhi, cosPhi, cos2Phi, cos3Phi, cos4Phi, sin2Phi, sin3Phi, sin4Phi  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:1514:0: warning: ‘sin4phi’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] Y44 = 3./16.*sqrt(35./(2.*pi))*sin4Phi*sinTheta**4  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/init.f90:969:0: note: ‘sin4phi’ was declared here REAL*8 :: Y22, sinPhi, cosPhi, cos2Phi, cos3Phi, cos4Phi, sin2Phi, sin3Phi, sin4Phi  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SphericalHarmonicRecon_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullEvolve.c no checking whether HW_NCPU is declared... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_15.Tpo -c n1_15.c -o n1_15.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SphericalHarmonicReconGen_Parameters.c Checking status of thorn ML_BSSN_Helper libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_16.Tpo -c n1_16.c -o n1_16.o no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_32.Tpo -c n1_32.c -o n1_32.o checking whether strtoull is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/LORENE.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SphericalSurface_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullExact.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullGrid.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/LlamaWaveToy.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sortvecind.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sortvecind.Tpo -c sortvecind.c -o sortvecind.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT subset.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/subset.Tpo -c subset.c -o subset.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/StaticConformal_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_BSSN_Helper/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SummationByParts_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_64.Tpo -c n1_64.c -o n1_64.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SymBase_Parameters.c checking for pthread_t... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullNews.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SystemStatistics_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullPsiInt.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_20.Tpo -c n1_20.c -o n1_20.o yes checking whether function sched_setaffinity is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/SystemTopology_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullSHRExtract.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper/src/ADMBase_SelectBCs.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/LocalInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TATelliptic_Parameters.c zero_omp.c: In function ‘main’: zero_omp.c:118:6: warning: variable ‘maxthr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int maxthr, retval;  ^ yes checking for old prototype of sched_setaffinity... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/LocalInterp2.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT subsetind.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/subsetind.Tpo -c subsetind.c -o subsetind.o COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/register.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TGRtensor_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n1_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n1_25.Tpo -c n1_25.c -o n1_25.o no COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/sYlm.cc checking for working CPU_SET... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleNullVars.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/LocalReduce.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TOVSolver_Parameters.c yes checking for working CPU_SET_S... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleOpenSSL.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/LoopControl.c Checking status of thorn ML_CCZ4_Helper COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleOutflow.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TensorTypes_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_ADMConstraints.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/sYlm.cc: In function ‘double s_lambda_lm(int, int, int, double)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/sYlm.cc:78:14: warning: ‘Pn’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] double Pn;  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_ADMQuantities.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper/src/ExtrapolateGammas.c yes checking for working _syscall3... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TerminationTrigger_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePAPI.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_2.Tpo -c t1_2.c -o t1_2.o no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestArrays_Parameters.c checking for KERRIGHED... COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/outerboundary.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_3.Tpo -c t1_3.c -o t1_3.o no checking for lib... no checking for bash... /bin/sh checking for ffs... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePUGH.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestCarpetGridInfo_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_4.Tpo -c t1_4.c -o t1_4.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePUGHInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestComplex_Parameters.c yes checking whether function ffs is declared... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper/src/NewRad.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslsort.a sort.o sortind.o sortvec.o sortvecind.o subset.o subsetind.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslsort.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePUGHReduce.c yes libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslsort.la" && ln -s "../libgslsort.la" "libgslsort.la" ) COMPILING arrangements/Llama/LlamaWaveToy/src/rhs.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestCoordinates_Parameters.c checking for ffsl... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestFortranCrayPointers_Parameters.c Making all in ieee-utils libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_5.Tpo -c t1_5.c -o t1_5.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/rhs.f90:606.17: INTEGER*4 :: i, j, k 1 Warning: Unused variable 'i' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/rhs.f90:606.20: INTEGER*4 :: i, j, k 1 Warning: Unused variable 'j' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/rhs.f90:606.23: INTEGER*4 :: i, j, k 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LlamaWaveToy/rhs.f90:607.16: REAL*8 :: rpt 1 Warning: Unused variable 'rpt' declared at (1) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT print.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/print.Tpo -c print.c -o print.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePUGHSlab.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_6.Tpo -c t1_6.c -o t1_6.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper/src/ADMBase_SelectBCs.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestFortranDependencies1_Parameters.c yes checking whether function ffsl is declared... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePeriodic.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_IsoSurface_optimized.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT make_rep.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/make_rep.Tpo -c make_rep.c -o make_rep.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper/src/Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_7.Tpo -c t1_7.c -o t1_7.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestFortranDependencies2_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestFpointerNULL_Parameters.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestFreeF90_Parameters.c checking for fls... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePeriodicCarpet.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_BSSN.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_BSSN_Helper.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT env.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/env.Tpo -c env.c -o env.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_8.Tpo -c t1_8.c -o t1_8.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestGlobalReduce_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_Generator_Sources.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePoisson.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestInclude1_Parameters.c no checking for flsl... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fp.Tpo -c fp.c -o fp.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper/src/ExtrapolateGammas.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/SchedulePunctureTracker.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestInclude2_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_9.Tpo -c t1_9.c -o t1_9.o no checking for clz... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT read.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/read.Tpo -c read.c -o read.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleQuasiLocalMeasures.c no checking for clzl... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestLocalInterp2_Parameters.c no checking for openat... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestLocalReduce_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_10.Tpo -c t1_10.c -o t1_10.o yes checking malloc.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper/src/NewRad.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleReductionTest.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper/src/RegisterConstrained.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestLoop_Parameters.c yes checking malloc.h presence... yes checking for malloc.h... yes checking for getpagesize... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_12.Tpo -c t1_12.c -o t1_12.o yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleReductionTest2.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslieeeutils.a print.o make_rep.o env.o fp.o read.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslieeeutils.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestLoopControl_Parameters.c checking for memalign... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslieeeutils.la" && ln -s "../libgslieeeutils.la" "libgslieeeutils.la" ) Making all in cblas COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestMath_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleReductionTest3.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_15.Tpo -c t1_15.c -o t1_15.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sasum.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sasum.Tpo -c sasum.c -o sasum.o yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestMoL_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper/src/RegisterSlicing.c checking for posix_memalign... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT saxpy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/saxpy.Tpo -c saxpy.c -o saxpy.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleReflectionSymmetry.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleRegridSyncTest.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_BSSN_Test.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_Generator_Sources2.F90 COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper/src/SetGroupTags.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleRotatingDBHIVP.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestPar_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_CCZ4.c yes COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper/src/Parameters.c checking sys/utsname.h usability... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_16.Tpo -c t1_16.c -o t1_16.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestReduce_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT scasum.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/scasum.Tpo -c scasum.c -o scasum.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_BSSN_Helper.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/EHFinder/src/EHFinder_ReInitialize.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleRotatingSymmetry180.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT scnrm2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/scnrm2.Tpo -c scnrm2.c -o scnrm2.o yes checking sys/utsname.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestSchedule_Parameters.c yes checking for sys/utsname.h... yes checking for uname... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleRotatingSymmetry90.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestStrings_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT scopy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/scopy.Tpo -c scopy.c -o scopy.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_32.Tpo -c t1_32.c -o t1_32.o yes checking pthread_np.h usability... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sdot.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sdot.Tpo -c sdot.c -o sdot.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSampleBoundary.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestTable_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper/src/RegisterConstrained.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSampleIO.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestTimers_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sdsdot.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sdsdot.Tpo -c sdsdot.c -o sdsdot.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_CCZ4_Helper/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sgbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sgbmv.Tpo -c sgbmv.c -o sgbmv.o no checking pthread_np.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper/src/RegisterSlicing.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TestTypes_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSeed_Magnetic_Fields.c no checking for pthread_np.h... no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSetMask_SphericalSurface.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleShiftedGaugeWave.c checking whether pthread_setaffinity_np is declared... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_64.Tpo -c t1_64.c -o t1_64.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Time_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSlab.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper/src/SetGroupTags.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TimerInfo_Parameters.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TimerReport_Parameters.c checking whether pthread_getaffinity_np is declared... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sgemm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sgemm.Tpo -c sgemm.c -o sgemm.o Checking status of thorn NullInterp COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_CCZ4_Helper.c Checking status of thorn TestFortranDependencies1 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSlabTest.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_CCZ4_Helper.a yes checking for sched_setaffinity... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Timers_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSocket.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sgemv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sgemv.Tpo -c sgemv.c -o sgemv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TmunuBase_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSpaceMask.c PAPI: Installing... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSphericalHarmonicDecomp.c Checking status of thorn WaveMoL yes checking for sys/cpuset.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Trigger_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSphericalHarmonicRecon.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sger.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sger.Tpo -c sger.c -o sger.o no checking for cpuset_setaffinity... installing in COMPILING arrangements/CactusTest/TestFortranDependencies1/src/tfd_use_module_far.F90 Man pages (MANDIR) being installed in: "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/man" COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/TwoPunctures_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSphericalHarmonicReconGen.c building: libpfm.a libpfm.so.4.4.0 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT snrm2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/snrm2.Tpo -c snrm2.c -o snrm2.o no checking for library containing pthread_getthrds_np... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Vaidya2_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSphericalSurface.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_LlamaWaveToy.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestFortranDependencies1/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT srot.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/srot.Tpo -c srot.c -o srot.o ldconfig: Can't create temporary cache file /etc/ld.so.cache~: Permission denied make[6]: *** [install] Error 1 make[5]: *** [install] Error 2 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestFortranDependencies1.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveMoL/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleStaticConformal.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/Vectors_Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveMoL/src/WaveMoL.c Utilities (BINDIR) being installed in: "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/bin" libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT srotg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/srotg.Tpo -c srotg.c -o srotg.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WatchDog_Parameters.c Checking status of thorn WaveToyC COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveMoL/src/InitSymBound.c no checking for cpuset_setid... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSummationByParts.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveBinarySource_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_CCZ4_Test.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT srotm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/srotm.Tpo -c srotm.c -o srotm.o Headers (INCDIR) being installed in: "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/include" COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveMoL/src/Startup.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSymBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveExtractL_Parameters.c Libraries (LIBDIR) being installed in: "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/lib" COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_WaveToy.c no checking numaif.h usability... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch PAPI: Cleaning up... COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/WaveMoL/src/WaveMoLRegister.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT srotmg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/srotmg.Tpo -c srotmg.c -o srotmg.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSystemStatistics.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveMoL.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveMoL_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_20.Tpo -c t1_20.c -o t1_20.o PAPI: Done. COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ML_WaveToy_Test.c no checking numaif.h presence... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t1_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t1_25.Tpo -c t1_25.c -o t1_25.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleSystemTopology.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ssbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssbmv.Tpo -c ssbmv.c -o ssbmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sscal.Tpo -c sscal.c -o sscal.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToy1DF77_Parameters.c no checking for numaif.h... no checking nvml.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/MPI.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyC/src/WaveToy.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyC/src/InitSymBound.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTATelliptic.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToy2DF77_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTGRtensor.c COMPILING arrangements/ExternalLibraries/PAPI/src/clock.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/MemSpeed.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Meudon_Bin_BH.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sspmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sspmv.Tpo -c sspmv.c -o sspmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToyC_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToyCXX_Parameters.c no checking nvml.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyC/src/Startup.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTOVSolver.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTensorTypes.c COMPILING arrangements/ExternalLibraries/PAPI/src/dgemm.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToyExtra_Parameters.c no checking for nvml.h... no checking X11/Xlib.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTerminationTrigger.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Meudon_Bin_NS.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp_InterpUtil.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sspr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sspr.Tpo -c sspr.c -o sspr.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_4.Tpo -c t2_4.c -o t2_4.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp_ParamCheck.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp_TempInit.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToyF77_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestArrays.c COMPILING arrangements/ExternalLibraries/PAPI/src/stats.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToyC/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullInterp/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToyF90_Parameters.c no checking X11/Xlib.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WaveToyFreeF90_Parameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_8.Tpo -c t2_8.c -o t2_8.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToyC.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sspr2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sspr2.Tpo -c sspr2.c -o sspr2.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Meudon_Mag_NS.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/WeylScal4_Parameters.c no checking for X11/Xlib.h... no configure: WARNING: X11 not found; GL disabled checking NVCtrl/NVCtrl.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/hwloc_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestCarpetGridInfo.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Minkowski.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestComplex.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_16.Tpo -c t2_16.c -o t2_16.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PAPI.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/MoL.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestCoordinates.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sswap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sswap.Tpo -c sswap.c -o sswap.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/libjpeg_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ssymm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssymm.Tpo -c ssymm.c -o ssymm.o no checking NVCtrl/NVCtrl.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp_Interp.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestFortranCrayPointers.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Multipole.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/pthreads_Parameters.c no checking for NVCtrl/NVCtrl.h... no checking for x86 cpuid... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NaNCatcher.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_32.Tpo -c t2_32.c -o t2_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ssymv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssymv.Tpo -c ssymv.c -o ssymv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Parameters/zlib_Parameters.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NaNChecker.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestFortranDependencies1.c Checking status of thorn WaveToyCXX yes checking for pthread_mutex_lock... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestFortranDependencies2.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestFpointerNULL.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ssyr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssyr.Tpo -c ssyr.c -o ssyr.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestFreeF90.c Checking status of thorn WaveToyF77 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NewRad.c yes checking if plugin support is enabled... no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_64.Tpo -c t2_64.c -o t2_64.o Checking status of thorn WaveToyF90 checking components to build statically... noos xml synthetic custom xml_nolibxml linux x86 checking components to build as plugins... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ssyr2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssyr2.Tpo -c ssyr2.c -o ssyr2.o ### ### Configuring hwloc documentation ### checking if this is a developer build... no (doxygen generation is optional) checking for doxygen... /usr/bin/doxygen COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestGlobalReduce.c checking for pdflatex... /usr/bin/pdflatex checking for makeindex... /usr/bin/makeindex checking for fig2dev... no checking for gs... /usr/bin/gs checking for epstopdf... no checking if can build doxygen docs... no checking for a sed that does not truncate output... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp_Eth.F90 /usr/bin/sed COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp_MaskInit.F90 checking if the sed -i option requires an argument... no checking for w3m... no checking for lynx... no checking if can build top-level README... no checking if will build doxygen docs... no checking if will install doxygen docs... yes checking whether to enable "picky" compiler mode... no (default) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ssyr2k.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssyr2k.Tpo -c ssyr2k.c -o ssyr2k.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EHFinder.a ### ### Configuring hwloc command line utilities ### checking for wchar_t... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToyCXX/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestInclude1.c yes checking for putwc... COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyF77/src/InitSymBound.F77 yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyF77/src/WaveToy.F77 checking locale.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Nice.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestInclude2.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyF77/src/Startup.F77 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NoExcision.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ssyrk.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssyrk.Tpo -c ssyrk.c -o ssyrk.o yes checking locale.h presence... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stbmv.Tpo -c stbmv.c -o stbmv.o yes checking for locale.h... yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestLocalInterp2.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyCXX/src/WaveToy.cc checking for setlocale... (cached) yes Checking status of thorn WaveToyFreeF90 checking for uselocale... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToyF77/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestLocalReduce.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NoMPI.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToyF77.a yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyF90/src/InitSymBound.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stbsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stbsv.Tpo -c stbsv.c -o stbsv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stpmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stpmv.Tpo -c stpmv.c -o stpmv.o checking xlocale.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyF90/src/WaveToy.F COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyCXX/src/InitSymBound.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestLoop.c yes checking xlocale.h presence... yes checking for xlocale.h... yes checking for setlocale... (cached) yes checking for uselocale... (cached) yes checking langinfo.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestLoopControl.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyF90/src/Startup.F COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Noise.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Norms.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestMath.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stpsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stpsv.Tpo -c stpsv.c -o stpsv.o yes checking langinfo.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyFreeF90/src/InitSymBound.F90 yes checking for langinfo.h... yes checking for nl_langinfo... COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyFreeF90/src/WaveToy.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestMoL.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyFreeF90/src/Startup.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT strmm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strmm.Tpo -c strmm.c -o strmm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToyF90/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT strmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strmv.Tpo -c strmv.c -o strmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT strsm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strsm.Tpo -c strsm.c -o strsm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullConstr.c yes checking termcap support using ncurses and ... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullDecomp.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusWave/WaveToyCXX/src/Startup.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToyF90.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestPar.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_5.Tpo -c t2_5.c -o t2_5.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveToyFreeF90/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestReduce.c no COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestSchedule.c checking termcap support using ncurses and -ltermcap... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToyFreeF90.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_10.Tpo -c t2_10.c -o t2_10.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_20.Tpo -c t2_20.c -o t2_20.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestStrings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t2_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t2_25.Tpo -c t2_25.c -o t2_25.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullEvolve.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT strsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strsv.Tpo -c strsv.c -o strsv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT q1_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/q1_2.Tpo -c q1_2.c -o q1_2.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestTable.c no checking termcap support using ncurses and -lncursesw... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullExact.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveToyCXX.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestTimers.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT q1_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/q1_4.Tpo -c q1_4.c -o q1_4.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullGrid.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullInterp.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dasum.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dasum.Tpo -c dasum.c -o dasum.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT daxpy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/daxpy.Tpo -c daxpy.c -o daxpy.o no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dcopy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dcopy.Tpo -c dcopy.c -o dcopy.o checking termcap support using ncurses and -lncurses... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTestTypes.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullNews.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullPsiInt.c no checking termcap support using curses and ... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTime.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ddot.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ddot.Tpo -c ddot.c -o ddot.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT q1_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/q1_8.Tpo -c q1_8.c -o q1_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dgbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dgbmv.Tpo -c dgbmv.c -o dgbmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTimerInfo.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTimerReport.c no checking termcap support using curses and -ltermcap... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullSHRExtract.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/NullVars.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT q1_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/q1_3.Tpo -c q1_3.c -o q1_3.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTimers.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dgemm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dgemm.Tpo -c dgemm.c -o dgemm.o no checking termcap support using curses and -lcursesw... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTmunuBase.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT q1_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/q1_5.Tpo -c q1_5.c -o q1_5.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT q1_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/q1_6.Tpo -c q1_6.c -o q1_6.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dgemv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dgemv.Tpo -c dgemv.c -o dgemv.o no checking termcap support using curses and -lcurses... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/OpenSSL.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTrigger.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleTwoPunctures.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dger.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dger.Tpo -c dger.c -o dger.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Outflow.c no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dnrm2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dnrm2.Tpo -c dnrm2.c -o dnrm2.o checking whether diff accepts -u... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleVaidya2.c -u checking whether diff accepts -w... -w ### ### Configuring hwloc tests ### checking for pthread_self in -lpthread... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../dft -I../../../dft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT codlist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/codlist.Tpo -c codlist.c -o codlist.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT drot.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/drot.Tpo -c drot.c -o drot.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/PAPI.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT drotg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/drotg.Tpo -c drotg.c -o drotg.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleVectors.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWatchDog.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/PUGH.c checking whether numa_bitmask_alloc is declared... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT drotm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/drotm.Tpo -c drotm.c -o drotm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveBinarySource.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/PUGHInterp.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveExtractL.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT drotmg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/drotmg.Tpo -c drotmg.c -o drotmg.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsbmv.Tpo -c dsbmv.c -o dsbmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveMoL.c no checking infiniband/verbs.h usability... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToy1DF77.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dscal.Tpo -c dscal.c -o dscal.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsdot.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsdot.Tpo -c dsdot.c -o dsdot.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dspmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dspmv.Tpo -c dspmv.c -o dspmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dspr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dspr.Tpo -c dspr.c -o dspr.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToy2DF77.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToyC.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libdft_scalar_codelets.a n1_2.o n1_3.o n1_4.o n1_5.o n1_6.o n1_7.o n1_8.o n1_9.o n1_10.o n1_11.o n1_12.o n1_13.o n1_14.o n1_15.o n1_16.o n1_32.o n1_64.o n1_20.o n1_25.o t1_2.o t1_3.o t1_4.o t1_5.o t1_6.o t1_7.o t1_8.o t1_9.o t1_10.o t1_12.o t1_15.o t1_16.o t1_32.o t1_64.o t1_20.o t1_25.o t2_4.o t2_8.o t2_16.o t2_32.o t2_64.o t2_5.o t2_10.o t2_20.o t2_25.o q1_2.o q1_4.o q1_8.o q1_3.o q1_5.o q1_6.o codlist.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToyCXX.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/PUGHReduce.c libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libdft_scalar_codelets.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dspr2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dspr2.Tpo -c dspr2.c -o dspr2.o no checking infiniband/verbs.h presence... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dswap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dswap.Tpo -c dswap.c -o dswap.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libdft_scalar_codelets.la" && ln -s "../libdft_scalar_codelets.la" "libdft_scalar_codelets.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/PUGHSlab.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Periodic.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToyExtra.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsymm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsymm.Tpo -c dsymm.c -o dsymm.o no checking for infiniband/verbs.h... no checking myriexpress.h usability... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsymv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsymv.Tpo -c dsymv.c -o dsymv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsyr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsyr.Tpo -c dsyr.c -o dsyr.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToyF77.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/PeriodicCarpet.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp_Deriv.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../kernel -I../../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT n.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/n.Tpo -c n.c -o n.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsyr2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsyr2.Tpo -c dsyr2.c -o dsyr2.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Poisson.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/PunctureTracker.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../kernel -I../../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT t.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/t.Tpo -c t.c -o t.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsyr2k.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsyr2k.Tpo -c dsyr2k.c -o dsyr2k.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dsyrk.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dsyrk.Tpo -c dsyrk.c -o dsyrk.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToyF90.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtbmv.Tpo -c dtbmv.c -o dtbmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/QuasiLocalMeasures.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWaveToyFreeF90.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ReductionTest.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtbsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtbsv.Tpo -c dtbsv.c -o dtbsv.o no checking myriexpress.h presence... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ReductionTest2.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtpmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtpmv.Tpo -c dtpmv.c -o dtpmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/ScheduleWeylScal4.c no checking for myriexpress.h... no checking for xmllint... xmllint checking for bunzip2... bunzip2 checking if CXX works... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ReductionTest3.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ReflectionSymmetry.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtpsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtpsv.Tpo -c dtpsv.c -o dtpsv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtrmm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtrmm.Tpo -c dtrmm.c -o dtrmm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/Schedulehwloc.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/RegridSyncTest.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libdft_scalar.a n.o t.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/Schedulelibjpeg.c libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libdft_scalar.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtrmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtrmv.Tpo -c dtrmv.c -o dtrmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/RotatingDBHIVP.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtrsm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtrsm.Tpo -c dtrsm.c -o dtrsm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/Schedulepthreads.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dtrsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dtrsv.Tpo -c dtrsv.c -o dtrsv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/RotatingSymmetry180.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dzasum.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dzasum.Tpo -c dzasum.c -o dzasum.o yes checking whether diff accepts -u... -u ### ### Performing final hwloc configuration ### COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/src/NullInterp.F90 libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libdft_scalar.la" && ln -s "../libdft_scalar.la" "libdft_scalar.la" ) Making all in simd checking how to print strings... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dznrm2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dznrm2.Tpo -c dznrm2.c -o dznrm2.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/Schedulezlib.c printf checking for a sed that does not truncate output... (cached) /usr/bin/sed checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F checking for ld used by gcc... Making all in common COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/BindingsSchedule.c /usr/bin/ld checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/RotatingSymmetry90.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT caxpy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/caxpy.Tpo -c caxpy.c -o caxpy.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullInterp.a yes checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ccopy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccopy.Tpo -c ccopy.c -o ccopy.o /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Schedule/BindingsParameterRecovery.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SampleBoundary.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cdotu_sub.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cdotu_sub.Tpo -c cdotu_sub.c -o cdotu_sub.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cdotc_sub.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cdotc_sub.Tpo -c cdotc_sub.c -o cdotc_sub.o BSD nm checking whether ln -s works... yes checking the maximum length of command line arguments... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SampleIO.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Seed_Magnetic_Fields.c 3458764513820540925 checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cgbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cgbmv.Tpo -c cgbmv.c -o cgbmv.o checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... no checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for archiver @FILE support... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SetMask_SphericalSurface.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cgemm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cgemm.Tpo -c cgemm.c -o cgemm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/ShiftedGaugeWave.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cgemv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cgemv.Tpo -c cgemv.c -o cgemv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Slab.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cgerc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cgerc.Tpo -c cgerc.c -o cgerc.o @ checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SlabTest.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cgeru.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cgeru.Tpo -c cgeru.c -o cgeru.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chbmv.Tpo -c chbmv.c -o chbmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chemm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chemm.Tpo -c chemm.c -o chemm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Socket.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chemv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chemv.Tpo -c chemv.c -o chemv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cher.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cher.Tpo -c cher.c -o cher.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SpaceMask.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cher2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cher2.Tpo -c cher2.c -o cher2.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SphericalHarmonicDecomp.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cher2k.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cher2k.Tpo -c cher2k.c -o cher2k.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SphericalHarmonicRecon.c ok checking for sysroot... no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cherk.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cherk.Tpo -c cherk.c -o cherk.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SphericalHarmonicReconGen.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chpmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chpmv.Tpo -c chpmv.c -o chpmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SphericalSurface.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/StaticConformal.c checking for mt... no checking if : is a manifest tool... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chpr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chpr.Tpo -c chpr.c -o chpr.o no checking for dlfcn.h... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chpr2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chpr2.Tpo -c chpr2.c -o chpr2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cscal.Tpo -c cscal.c -o cscal.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT csscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/csscal.Tpo -c csscal.c -o csscal.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SummationByParts.c yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cswap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cswap.Tpo -c cswap.c -o cswap.o checking for objdir... .libs COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SymBase.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SystemStatistics.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT csymm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/csymm.Tpo -c csymm.c -o csymm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT csyrk.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/csyrk.Tpo -c csyrk.c -o csyrk.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT csyr2k.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/csyr2k.Tpo -c csyr2k.c -o csyr2k.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctbmv.Tpo -c ctbmv.c -o ctbmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/SystemTopology.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TATelliptic.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctbsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctbsv.Tpo -c ctbsv.c -o ctbsv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctpmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctpmv.Tpo -c ctpmv.c -o ctpmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctpsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctpsv.Tpo -c ctpsv.c -o ctpsv.o checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TGRtensor.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TOVSolver.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctrmm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctrmm.Tpo -c ctrmm.c -o ctrmm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctrmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctrmv.Tpo -c ctrmv.c -o ctrmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TensorTypes.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctrsm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctrsm.Tpo -c ctrsm.c -o ctrsm.o no checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ctrsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ctrsv.Tpo -c ctrsv.c -o ctrsv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TerminationTrigger.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zaxpy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zaxpy.Tpo -c zaxpy.c -o zaxpy.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zcopy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zcopy.Tpo -c zcopy.c -o zcopy.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zdotc_sub.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zdotc_sub.Tpo -c zdotc_sub.c -o zdotc_sub.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestArrays.c yes checking if gcc static flag -static works... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zdotu_sub.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zdotu_sub.Tpo -c zdotu_sub.c -o zdotu_sub.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zdscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zdscal.Tpo -c zdscal.c -o zdscal.o no checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestCarpetGridInfo.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestComplex.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zgbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zgbmv.Tpo -c zgbmv.c -o zgbmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zgemm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zgemm.Tpo -c zgemm.c -o zgemm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestCoordinates.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestFortranCrayPointers.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zgemv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zgemv.Tpo -c zgemv.c -o zgemv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestFortranDependencies1.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestFortranDependencies2.c yes checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zgerc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zgerc.Tpo -c zgerc.c -o zgerc.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestFpointerNULL.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zhbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zhbmv.Tpo -c zhbmv.c -o zhbmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zgeru.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zgeru.Tpo -c zgeru.c -o zgeru.o yes checking dynamic linker characteristics... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestFreeF90.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestGlobalReduce.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zhemm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zhemm.Tpo -c zhemm.c -o zhemm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestInclude1.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestInclude2.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zhemv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zhemv.Tpo -c zhemv.c -o zhemv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zher.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zher.Tpo -c zher.c -o zher.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zher2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zher2.Tpo -c zher2.c -o zher2.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestLocalInterp2.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zher2k.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zher2k.Tpo -c zher2k.c -o zher2k.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zherk.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zherk.Tpo -c zherk.c -o zherk.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zhpmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zhpmv.Tpo -c zhpmv.c -o zhpmv.o GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate checking for shl_load... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zhpr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zhpr.Tpo -c zhpr.c -o zhpr.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestLocalReduce.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zhpr2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zhpr2.Tpo -c zhpr2.c -o zhpr2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zscal.Tpo -c zscal.c -o zscal.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestLoop.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zswap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zswap.Tpo -c zswap.c -o zswap.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestLoopControl.c no checking for shl_load in -ldld... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestMath.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zsymm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zsymm.Tpo -c zsymm.c -o zsymm.o no checking for dlopen... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestMoL.c no checking for dlopen in -ldl... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestPar.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zsyrk.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zsyrk.Tpo -c zsyrk.c -o zsyrk.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zsyr2k.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zsyr2k.Tpo -c zsyr2k.c -o zsyr2k.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestReduce.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztbmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztbmv.Tpo -c ztbmv.c -o ztbmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztbsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztbsv.Tpo -c ztbsv.c -o ztbsv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestSchedule.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztpmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztpmv.Tpo -c ztpmv.c -o ztpmv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestStrings.c yes checking whether a program can dlopen itself... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestTable.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztpsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztpsv.Tpo -c ztpsv.c -o ztpsv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztrmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztrmv.Tpo -c ztrmv.c -o ztrmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztrmm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztrmm.Tpo -c ztrmm.c -o ztrmm.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestTimers.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TestTypes.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztrsm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztrsm.Tpo -c ztrsm.c -o ztrsm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ztrsv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ztrsv.Tpo -c ztrsv.c -o ztrsv.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Time.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT icamax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/icamax.Tpo -c icamax.c -o icamax.o yes checking whether a statically linked program can dlopen itself... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TimerInfo.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT idamax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/idamax.Tpo -c idamax.c -o idamax.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TimerReport.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Timers.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT isamax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/isamax.Tpo -c isamax.c -o isamax.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TmunuBase.c yes checking whether stripping libraries is possible... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT izamax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/izamax.Tpo -c izamax.c -o izamax.o yes checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes checking whether to build shared libraries... no checking whether to build static libraries... yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Trigger.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT xerbla.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/xerbla.Tpo -c xerbla.c -o xerbla.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/TwoPunctures.c checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Vaidya2.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/Vectors.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WatchDog.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveBinarySource.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveExtractL.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveMoL.c g++ -E COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToy1DF77.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToy2DF77.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToyC.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToyCXX.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToyExtra.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToyF77.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslcblas.a sasum.o saxpy.o scasum.o scnrm2.o scopy.o sdot.o sdsdot.o sgbmv.o sgemm.o sgemv.o sger.o snrm2.o srot.o srotg.o srotm.o srotmg.o ssbmv.o sscal.o sspmv.o sspr.o sspr2.o sswap.o ssymm.o ssymv.o ssyr.o ssyr2.o ssyr2k.o ssyrk.o stbmv.o stbsv.o stpmv.o stpsv.o strmm.o strmv.o strsm.o strsv.o dasum.o daxpy.o dcopy.o ddot.o dgbmv.o dgemm.o dgemv.o dger.o dnrm2.o drot.o drotg.o drotm.o drotmg.o dsbmv.o dscal.o dsdot.o dspmv.o dspr.o dspr2.o dswap.o dsymm.o dsymv.o dsyr.o dsyr2.o dsyr2k.o dsyrk.o dtbmv.o dtbsv.o dtpmv.o dtpsv.o dtrmm.o dtrmv.o dtrsm.o dtrsv.o dzasum.o dznrm2.o caxpy.o ccopy.o cdotc_sub.o cdotu_sub.o cgbmv.o cgemm.o cgemv.o cgerc.o cgeru.o chbmv.o chemm.o chemv.o cher.o cher2.o cher2k.o cherk.o chpmv.o chpr.o chpr2.o cscal.o csscal.o cswap.o csymm.o csyr2k.o csyrk.o ctbmv.o ctbsv.o ctpmv.o ctpsv.o ctrmm.o ctrmv.o ctrsm.o ctrsv.o zaxpy.o zcopy.o zdotc_sub.o zdotu_sub.o zdscal.o zgbmv.o zgemm.o zgemv.o zgerc.o zgeru.o zhbmv.o zhemm.o zhemv.o zher.o zher2.o zher2k.o zherk.o zhpmv.o zhpr.o zhpr2.o zscal.o zswap.o zsymm.o zsyr2k.o zsyrk.o ztbmv.o ztbsv.o ztpmv.o ztpsv.o ztrmm.o ztrmv.o ztrsm.o ztrsv.o icamax.o idamax.o isamax.o izamax.o xerbla.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToyF90.c checking for ld used by g++... /usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64 checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) is GNU ld... yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WaveToyFreeF90.c libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslcblas.a checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslcblas.la" && ln -s "../libgslcblas.la" "libgslcblas.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/WeylScal4.c Making all in blas COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/hwloc.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/libjpeg.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/pthreads.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT blas.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/blas.Tpo -c blas.c -o blas.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/Variables/zlib.c checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes checking if g++ static flag -static works... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CactusBindings.a no checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslblas.a blas.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslblas.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslblas.la" && ln -s "../libgslblas.la" "libgslblas.la" ) Making all in linalg checking that generated files are newer than configure... done configure: creating ./config.status libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT exponential.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exponential.Tpo -c exponential.c -o exponential.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT multiply.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/multiply.Tpo -c multiply.c -o multiply.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qrpt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qrpt.Tpo -c qrpt.c -o qrpt.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tridiag.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tridiag.Tpo -c tridiag.c -o tridiag.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lu.Tpo -c lu.c -o lu.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT luc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/luc.Tpo -c luc.c -o luc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hh.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hh.Tpo -c hh.c -o hh.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qr.Tpo -c qr.c -o qr.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lq.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lq.Tpo -c lq.c -o lq.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ptlq.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ptlq.Tpo -c ptlq.c -o ptlq.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT svd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/svd.Tpo -c svd.c -o svd.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT householder.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/householder.Tpo -c householder.c -o householder.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT householdercomplex.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/householdercomplex.Tpo -c householdercomplex.c -o householdercomplex.o In file included from svd.c:31:0: svdstep.c: In function 'qrstep': svdstep.c:424:34: warning: variable 'bq' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] double ak, bk, zk, ap, bp, aq, bq;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hessenberg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hessenberg.Tpo -c hessenberg.c -o hessenberg.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hesstri.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hesstri.Tpo -c hesstri.c -o hesstri.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cholesky.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cholesky.Tpo -c cholesky.c -o cholesky.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT choleskyc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/choleskyc.Tpo -c choleskyc.c -o choleskyc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT symmtd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/symmtd.Tpo -c symmtd.c -o symmtd.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT balance.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/balance.Tpo -c balance.c -o balance.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hermtd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hermtd.Tpo -c hermtd.c -o hermtd.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bidiag.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bidiag.Tpo -c bidiag.c -o bidiag.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT balancemat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/balancemat.Tpo -c balancemat.c -o balancemat.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgsllinalg.a multiply.o exponential.o tridiag.o lu.o luc.o hh.o qr.o qrpt.o lq.o ptlq.o svd.o householder.o householdercomplex.o hessenberg.o hesstri.o cholesky.o choleskyc.o symmtd.o hermtd.o bidiag.o balance.o balancemat.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgsllinalg.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgsllinalg.la" && ln -s "../libgsllinalg.la" "libgsllinalg.la" ) Making all in eigen libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT jacobi.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/jacobi.Tpo -c jacobi.c -o jacobi.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT symm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/symm.Tpo -c symm.c -o symm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT symmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/symmv.Tpo -c symmv.c -o symmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT nonsymm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/nonsymm.Tpo -c nonsymm.c -o nonsymm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT nonsymmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/nonsymmv.Tpo -c nonsymmv.c -o nonsymmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT herm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/herm.Tpo -c herm.c -o herm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hermv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hermv.Tpo -c hermv.c -o hermv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gensymm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gensymm.Tpo -c gensymm.c -o gensymm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gensymmv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gensymmv.Tpo -c gensymmv.c -o gensymmv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT genherm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/genherm.Tpo -c genherm.c -o genherm.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT genhermv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/genhermv.Tpo -c genhermv.c -o genhermv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gen.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gen.Tpo -c gen.c -o gen.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT genv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/genv.Tpo -c genv.c -o genv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sort.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sort.Tpo -c sort.c -o sort.o gen.c: In function 'gen_schur_standardize1': gen.c:1571:11: warning: 'top' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] for (i = 0; i <= top; ++i)  ^ gen.c: In function 'gen_schur_standardize2': gen.c:1752:14: warning: 'top' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xv = gsl_matrix_subcolumn(w->R, top, 0, top);  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT francis.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/francis.Tpo -c francis.c -o francis.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT schur.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/schur.Tpo -c schur.c -o schur.o Making all in sse2 gen.c: In function 'gen_schur_decomp': gen.c:1447:40: warning: 'top' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xv = gsl_matrix_column(w->Z, top + N - 1);  ^ gen.c:1403:10: note: 'top' was declared here size_t top;  ^ gen.c:1316:76: warning: 'top' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xv = gsl_matrix_subrow(w->R, top + j, top + j + 1, w->size - top - j - 1);  ^ gen.c:1299:13: note: 'top' was declared here size_t j, top;  ^ gen.c:1263:29: warning: 'top' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xv = gsl_matrix_subrow(w->R, top + j, top + 1, w->size - top - 1);  ^ gen.c:1232:13: note: 'top' was declared here size_t j, top;  ^ gen.c:609:10: warning: 'top' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] size_t top;  ^ gen.c:1131:31: warning: 'top' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] m = gsl_matrix_submatrix(w->H,  ^ gen.c:829:10: note: 'top' was declared here size_t top; /* location of H in original matrix */  ^ Making all in avx genv.c: In function 'genv_get_right_eigenvectors': genv.c:343:32: warning: '*((void *)&im2+16)' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] gsl_vector_view re, im, re2, im2;  ^ In file included from ../gsl/gsl_vector_complex_double.h:28:0, from ../gsl/gsl_vector.h:5, from ../gsl/gsl_eigen.h:23, from genv.c:24: ../gsl/gsl_vector_double.h:196:13: warning: '*((void *)&im2+8)' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] v->data[i * v->stride] = x;  ^ genv.c:343:32: note: '*((void *)&im2+8)' was declared here gsl_vector_view re, im, re2, im2;  ^ genv.c:343:27: warning: '*((void *)&re2+16)' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] gsl_vector_view re, im, re2, im2;  ^ In file included from ../gsl/gsl_vector_complex_double.h:28:0, from ../gsl/gsl_vector.h:5, from ../gsl/gsl_eigen.h:23, from genv.c:24: ../gsl/gsl_vector_double.h:196:13: warning: '*((void *)&re2+8)' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] v->data[i * v->stride] = x;  ^ genv.c:343:27: note: '*((void *)&re2+8)' was declared here gsl_vector_view re, im, re2, im2;  ^ Making all in altivec Making all in neon libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bluestein.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bluestein.Tpo -c bluestein.c -o bluestein.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT conf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/conf.Tpo -c conf.c -o conf.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT buffered.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/buffered.Tpo -c buffered.c -o buffered.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ct.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ct.Tpo -c ct.c -o ct.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dftw-directsq.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dftw-directsq.Tpo -c dftw-directsq.c -o dftw-directsq.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dftw-direct.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dftw-direct.Tpo -c dftw-direct.c -o dftw-direct.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dftw-genericbuf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dftw-genericbuf.Tpo -c dftw-genericbuf.c -o dftw-genericbuf.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dftw-generic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dftw-generic.Tpo -c dftw-generic.c -o dftw-generic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT direct.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/direct.Tpo -c direct.c -o direct.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT generic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/generic.Tpo -c generic.c -o generic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT indirect.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/indirect.Tpo -c indirect.c -o indirect.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT indirect-transpose.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/indirect-transpose.Tpo -c indirect-transpose.c -o indirect-transpose.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kdft-dif.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kdft-dif.Tpo -c kdft-dif.c -o kdft-dif.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kdft-difsq.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kdft-difsq.Tpo -c kdft-difsq.c -o kdft-difsq.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kdft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kdft.Tpo -c kdft.c -o kdft.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kdft-dit.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kdft-dit.Tpo -c kdft-dit.c -o kdft-dit.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT nop.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/nop.Tpo -c nop.c -o nop.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan.Tpo -c plan.c -o plan.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT problem.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/problem.Tpo -c problem.c -o problem.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rader.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rader.Tpo -c rader.c -o rader.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgsleigen.a jacobi.o symm.o symmv.o nonsymm.o nonsymmv.o herm.o hermv.o gensymm.o gensymmv.o genherm.o genhermv.o gen.o genv.o sort.o francis.o schur.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgsleigen.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rank-geq2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rank-geq2.Tpo -c rank-geq2.c -o rank-geq2.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgsleigen.la" && ln -s "../libgsleigen.la" "libgsleigen.la" ) Making all in specfunc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT solve.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/solve.Tpo -c solve.c -o solve.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vrank-geq1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vrank-geq1.Tpo -c vrank-geq1.c -o vrank-geq1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zero.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zero.Tpo -c zero.c -o zero.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT airy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/airy.Tpo -c airy.c -o airy.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel.Tpo -c bessel.c -o bessel.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT airy_der.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/airy_der.Tpo -c airy_der.c -o airy_der.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT airy_zero.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/airy_zero.Tpo -c airy_zero.c -o airy_zero.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT atanint.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/atanint.Tpo -c atanint.c -o atanint.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_I0.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_I0.Tpo -c bessel_I0.c -o bessel_I0.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_I1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_I1.Tpo -c bessel_I1.c -o bessel_I1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_In.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_In.Tpo -c bessel_In.c -o bessel_In.o airy_der.c: In function 'airy_deriv_mod_phase': airy_der.c:595:10: warning: variable 'x32' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] double x32;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Inu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Inu.Tpo -c bessel_Inu.c -o bessel_Inu.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_J0.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_J0.Tpo -c bessel_J0.c -o bessel_J0.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_J1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_J1.Tpo -c bessel_J1.c -o bessel_J1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_K0.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_K0.Tpo -c bessel_K0.c -o bessel_K0.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Jn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Jn.Tpo -c bessel_Jn.c -o bessel_Jn.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Jnu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Jnu.Tpo -c bessel_Jnu.c -o bessel_Jnu.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_K1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_K1.Tpo -c bessel_K1.c -o bessel_K1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Kn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Kn.Tpo -c bessel_Kn.c -o bessel_Kn.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Y0.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Y0.Tpo -c bessel_Y0.c -o bessel_Y0.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Knu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Knu.Tpo -c bessel_Knu.c -o bessel_Knu.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Y1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Y1.Tpo -c bessel_Y1.c -o bessel_Y1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Yn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Yn.Tpo -c bessel_Yn.c -o bessel_Yn.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libdft.a bluestein.o buffered.o conf.o ct.o dftw-direct.o dftw-directsq.o dftw-generic.o dftw-genericbuf.o direct.o generic.o indirect.o indirect-transpose.o kdft-dif.o kdft-difsq.o kdft-dit.o kdft.o nop.o plan.o problem.o rader.o rank-geq2.o solve.o vrank-geq1.o zero.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libdft.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_Ynu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_Ynu.Tpo -c bessel_Ynu.c -o bessel_Ynu.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_amp_phase.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_amp_phase.Tpo -c bessel_amp_phase.c -o bessel_amp_phase.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_i.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_i.Tpo -c bessel_i.c -o bessel_i.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_j.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_j.Tpo -c bessel_j.c -o bessel_j.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libdft.la" && ln -s "../libdft.la" "libdft.la" ) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_k.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_k.Tpo -c bessel_k.c -o bessel_k.o Making all in rdft Making all in scalar Making all in r2cf libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_olver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_olver.Tpo -c bessel_olver.c -o bessel_olver.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_temme.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_temme.Tpo -c bessel_temme.c -o bessel_temme.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_y.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_y.Tpo -c bessel_y.c -o bessel_y.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_zero.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_zero.Tpo -c bessel_zero.c -o bessel_zero.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bessel_sequence.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bessel_sequence.Tpo -c bessel_sequence.c -o bessel_sequence.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT beta.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/beta.Tpo -c beta.c -o beta.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT clausen.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/clausen.Tpo -c clausen.c -o clausen.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT beta_inc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/beta_inc.Tpo -c beta_inc.c -o beta_inc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT coulomb.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/coulomb.Tpo -c coulomb.c -o coulomb.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT coupling.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/coupling.Tpo -c coupling.c -o coupling.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT coulomb_bound.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/coulomb_bound.Tpo -c coulomb_bound.c -o coulomb_bound.o coulomb.c: In function 'gsl_sf_coulomb_wave_FG_e': coulomb.c:1061:9: warning: variable 'stat_CF1_lam_G' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int stat_CF1_lam_G;  ^ coulomb.c:1131:23: warning: variable 'Fp_lam_min' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] double F_lam_min, Fp_lam_min;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dawson.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dawson.Tpo -c dawson.c -o dawson.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dilog.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dilog.Tpo -c dilog.c -o dilog.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT debye.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/debye.Tpo -c debye.c -o debye.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT elementary.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/elementary.Tpo -c elementary.c -o elementary.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ellint.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ellint.Tpo -c ellint.c -o ellint.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT elljac.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/elljac.Tpo -c elljac.c -o elljac.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT erfc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/erfc.Tpo -c erfc.c -o erfc.o coulomb.c:994:15: warning: 'G_lam_G' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] G->val = G_lam_G;  ^ coulomb.c:996:15: warning: 'Gp_lam_G' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] Gp->val = Gp_lam_G;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT exp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exp.Tpo -c exp.c -o exp.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT expint.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/expint.Tpo -c expint.c -o expint.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT expint3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/expint3.Tpo -c expint3.c -o expint3.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fermi_dirac.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fermi_dirac.Tpo -c fermi_dirac.c -o fermi_dirac.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gegenbauer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gegenbauer.Tpo -c gegenbauer.c -o gegenbauer.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gamma.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gamma.Tpo -c gamma.c -o gamma.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gamma_inc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gamma_inc.Tpo -c gamma_inc.c -o gamma_inc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hyperg_0F1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hyperg_0F1.Tpo -c hyperg_0F1.c -o hyperg_0F1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hyperg_1F1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hyperg_1F1.Tpo -c hyperg_1F1.c -o hyperg_1F1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hyperg_2F0.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hyperg_2F0.Tpo -c hyperg_2F0.c -o hyperg_2F0.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hyperg_U.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hyperg_U.Tpo -c hyperg_U.c -o hyperg_U.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hyperg_2F1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hyperg_2F1.Tpo -c hyperg_2F1.c -o hyperg_2F1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hyperg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hyperg.Tpo -c hyperg.c -o hyperg.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT laguerre.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/laguerre.Tpo -c laguerre.c -o laguerre.o hyperg_U.c: In function 'hyperg_U_finite_sum': hyperg_2F1.c: In function 'hyperg_2F1_reflect': hyperg_U.c:301:11: warning: variable 'stat_gamr' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int stat_gamr;  ^ hyperg_2F1.c:373:9: warning: variable 'stat_c' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int stat_c;  ^ hyperg_2F1.c:523:20: warning: variable 'status_F2' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status_F1, status_F2;  ^ hyperg_2F1.c:523:9: warning: variable 'status_F1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status_F1, status_F2;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lambert.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lambert.Tpo -c lambert.c -o lambert.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT legendre_H3d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/legendre_H3d.Tpo -c legendre_H3d.c -o legendre_H3d.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT legendre_Qn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/legendre_Qn.Tpo -c legendre_Qn.c -o legendre_Qn.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT legendre_con.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/legendre_con.Tpo -c legendre_con.c -o legendre_con.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT legendre_poly.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/legendre_poly.Tpo -c legendre_poly.c -o legendre_poly.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT log.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/log.Tpo -c log.c -o log.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mathieu_angfunc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mathieu_angfunc.Tpo -c mathieu_angfunc.c -o mathieu_angfunc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mathieu_charv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mathieu_charv.Tpo -c mathieu_charv.c -o mathieu_charv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mathieu_coeff.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mathieu_coeff.Tpo -c mathieu_coeff.c -o mathieu_coeff.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mathieu_radfunc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mathieu_radfunc.Tpo -c mathieu_radfunc.c -o mathieu_radfunc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mathieu_workspace.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mathieu_workspace.Tpo -c mathieu_workspace.c -o mathieu_workspace.o mathieu_radfunc.c: In function 'gsl_sf_mathieu_Mc': mathieu_radfunc.c:33:21: warning: variable 'mm' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int even_odd, kk, mm, status;  ^ mathieu_radfunc.c: In function 'gsl_sf_mathieu_Ms': mathieu_radfunc.c:139:21: warning: variable 'mm' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int even_odd, kk, mm, status;  ^ mathieu_radfunc.c: In function 'gsl_sf_mathieu_Mc_array': mathieu_radfunc.c:258:32: warning: variable 'mm' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int even_odd, order, ii, kk, mm, status;  ^ mathieu_radfunc.c: In function 'gsl_sf_mathieu_Ms_array': mathieu_radfunc.c:364:32: warning: variable 'mm' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int even_odd, order, ii, kk, mm, status;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT poch.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/poch.Tpo -c poch.c -o poch.o legendre_poly.c: In function 'gsl_sf_legendre_sphPlm_e': legendre_poly.c:588:32: warning: 'y_ell_err' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] result->err = y_ell_err + (0.5*(l-m) + 1.0) * GSL_DBL_EPSILON * fabs(y_ell);  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pow_int.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pow_int.Tpo -c pow_int.c -o pow_int.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT psi.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/psi.Tpo -c psi.c -o psi.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT result.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/result.Tpo -c result.c -o result.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT shint.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/shint.Tpo -c shint.c -o shint.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sinint.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sinint.Tpo -c sinint.c -o sinint.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT synchrotron.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/synchrotron.Tpo -c synchrotron.c -o synchrotron.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT transport.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/transport.Tpo -c transport.c -o transport.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zeta.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zeta.Tpo -c zeta.c -o zeta.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT trig.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/trig.Tpo -c trig.c -o trig.o Checking status of thorn ADMAnalysis Checking status of thorn ADMBase Checking status of thorn AHFinder Checking status of thorn SpaceMask Checking status of thorn CalcK config.status: creating Makefile COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ADMAnalysis/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating include/Makefile COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ADMBase/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslspecfunc.a airy.o airy_der.o airy_zero.o atanint.o bessel.o bessel_I0.o bessel_I1.o bessel_In.o bessel_Inu.o bessel_J0.o bessel_J1.o bessel_Jn.o bessel_Jnu.o bessel_K0.o bessel_K1.o bessel_Kn.o bessel_Knu.o bessel_Y0.o bessel_Y1.o bessel_Yn.o bessel_Ynu.o bessel_amp_phase.o bessel_i.o bessel_j.o bessel_k.o bessel_olver.o bessel_temme.o bessel_y.o bessel_zero.o bessel_sequence.o beta.o beta_inc.o clausen.o coulomb.o coupling.o coulomb_bound.o dawson.o debye.o dilog.o elementary.o ellint.o elljac.o erfc.o exp.o expint.o expint3.o fermi_dirac.o gegenbauer.o gamma.o gamma_inc.o hyperg_0F1.o hyperg_2F0.o hyperg_1F1.o hyperg_2F1.o hyperg_U.o hyperg.o laguerre.o lambert.o legendre_H3d.o legendre_Qn.o legendre_con.o legendre_poly.o log.o mathieu_angfunc.o mathieu_charv.o mathieu_coeff.o mathieu_radfunc.o mathieu_workspace.o poch.o pow_int.o psi.o result.o shint.o sinint.o synchrotron.o transport.o trig.o zeta.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/AHFinder/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis/src/ParamCheck.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SpaceMask/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslspecfunc.a config.status: creating src/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMBase/src/ParamCheck.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CalcK/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslspecfunc.la" && ln -s "../libgslspecfunc.la" "libgslspecfunc.la" ) COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SpaceMask/src/MaskInit.c Making all in dht COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/SpaceMask/src/MaskUtils.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis/src/Symmetry.c config.status: creating doc/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMBase/src/Initialisation.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMBase/src/Static.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dht.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dht.Tpo -c dht.c -o dht.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis/src/Analysis.c Checking status of thorn EOS_Hybrid config.status: creating doc/examples/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis/src/CartToSphere.c Checking status of thorn NullEvolve COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/CalcK/src/CalcK.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/CalcK/src/copy.F90 config.status: creating doc/doxygen-config.cfg Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SpaceMask.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMBase/src/InitSymBound.c config.status: creating utils/Makefile libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgsldht.a dht.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EOS_Hybrid/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgsldht.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullEvolve/cctk_ThornBindings.c config.status: creating utils/hwloc/Makefile libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgsldht.la" && ln -s "../libgsldht.la" "libgsldht.la" ) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis/src/Ricci.c Making all in qrng COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis/src/Trace.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qrng.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qrng.Tpo -c qrng.c -o qrng.o In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:24:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c: In function ‘ADMAnalysis_Ricci’: libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_2.Tpo -c r2cf_2.c -o r2cf_2.o /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/CHR2_declare.h:128:18: warning: variable ‘gamma333’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define CHR2_ZZZ gamma333  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/CHR2_declare.h:148:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘CHR2_ZZZ’ CCTK_REAL CHR2_ZZZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/CHR2_declare.h:116:18: warning: variable ‘gamma233’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define CHR2_YZZ gamma233  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/CHR2_declare.h:142:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘CHR2_YZZ’ CCTK_REAL CHR2_YZZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/CHR2_declare.h:104:18: warning: variable ‘gamma133’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define CHR2_XZZ gamma133  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/CHR2_declare.h:136:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘CHR2_XZZ’ CCTK_REAL CHR2_XZZ;  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DDG_declare.h:25:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:22, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DZZDG_declare.h:70:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg3333’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DZZDG_DZZDGZZ deldelg3333  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DZZDG_declare.h:90:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DZZDG_DZZDGZZ’ CCTK_REAL DZZDG_DZZDGZZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DZZDG_declare.h:68:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg3323’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DZZDG_DZZDGYZ deldelg3323  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DZZDG_declare.h:89:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DZZDG_DZZDGYZ’ CCTK_REAL DZZDG_DZZDGYZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DZZDG_declare.h:64:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg3313’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DZZDG_DZZDGXZ deldelg3313  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DZZDG_declare.h:87:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DZZDG_DZZDGXZ’ CCTK_REAL DZZDG_DZZDGXZ;  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DDG_declare.h:24:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:22, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYZDG_declare.h:182:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg2333’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DYZDG_DYZDGZZ deldelg2333  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYZDG_declare.h:202:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DYZDG_DYZDGZZ’ CCTK_REAL DYZDG_DYZDGZZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYZDG_declare.h:178:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg2322’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DYZDG_DYZDGYY deldelg2322  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYZDG_declare.h:200:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DYZDG_DYZDGYY’ CCTK_REAL DYZDG_DYZDGYY;  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DDG_declare.h:23:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:22, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYYDG_declare.h:68:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg2223’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DYYDG_DYYDGYZ deldelg2223  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYYDG_declare.h:89:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DYYDG_DYYDGYZ’ CCTK_REAL DYYDG_DYYDGYZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYYDG_declare.h:66:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg2222’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DYYDG_DYYDGYY deldelg2222  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYYDG_declare.h:88:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DYYDG_DYYDGYY’ CCTK_REAL DYYDG_DYYDGYY;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYYDG_declare.h:62:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg2212’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DYYDG_DYYDGXY deldelg2212  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DYYDG_declare.h:86:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DYYDG_DYYDGXY’ CCTK_REAL DYYDG_DYYDGXY;  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DDG_declare.h:22:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:22, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXZDG_declare.h:182:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg1333’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DXZDG_DXZDGZZ deldelg1333  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXZDG_declare.h:202:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DXZDG_DXZDGZZ’ CCTK_REAL DXZDG_DXZDGZZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXZDG_declare.h:172:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg1311’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DXZDG_DXZDGXX deldelg1311  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXZDG_declare.h:197:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DXZDG_DXZDGXX’ CCTK_REAL DXZDG_DXZDGXX;  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DDG_declare.h:21:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:22, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXYDG_declare.h:178:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg1222’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DXYDG_DXYDGYY deldelg1222  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXYDG_declare.h:200:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DXYDG_DXYDGYY’ CCTK_REAL DXYDG_DXYDGYY;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXYDG_declare.h:172:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg1211’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DXYDG_DXYDGXX deldelg1211  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXYDG_declare.h:197:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DXYDG_DXYDGXX’ CCTK_REAL DXYDG_DXYDGXX;  ^ config.status: creating utils/lstopo/Makefile In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DDG_declare.h:20:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:22, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXXDG_declare.h:65:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg1113’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DXXDG_DXXDGXZ deldelg1113  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXXDG_declare.h:89:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DXXDG_DXXDGXZ’ CCTK_REAL DXXDG_DXXDGXZ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXXDG_declare.h:63:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg1112’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DXXDG_DXXDGXY deldelg1112  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXXDG_declare.h:88:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DXXDG_DXXDGXY’ CCTK_REAL DXXDG_DXXDGXY;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXXDG_declare.h:61:23: warning: variable ‘deldelg1111’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DXXDG_DXXDGXX deldelg1111  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DXXDG_declare.h:87:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DXXDG_DXXDGXX’ CCTK_REAL DXXDG_DXXDGXX;  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/UPPERMET_declare.h:14:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/RICCI_declare.h:21, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:73: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DETG_declare.h:90:20: warning: variable ‘detg_detg’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] #define DETG_DETG detg_detg  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinBase/ADMMacros/src/macro/DETG_declare.h:122:11: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETG_DETG’ CCTK_REAL DETG_DETG;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ADMAnalysis/Ricci.c:70:12: warning: unused variable ‘lsh’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT lsh[3], ash[3];  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT niederreiter-2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/niederreiter-2.Tpo -c niederreiter-2.c -o niederreiter-2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sobol.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sobol.Tpo -c sobol.c -o sobol.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_3.Tpo -c r2cf_3.c -o r2cf_3.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_4.Tpo -c r2cf_4.c -o r2cf_4.o config.status: creating hwloc.pc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CalcK.a config.status: creating tests/Makefile libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT halton.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/halton.Tpo -c halton.c -o halton.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ADMBase.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reversehalton.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reversehalton.Tpo -c reversehalton.c -o reversehalton.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_5.Tpo -c r2cf_5.c -o r2cf_5.o config.status: creating tests/linux/Makefile libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT inline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/inline.Tpo -c inline.c -o inline.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_6.Tpo -c r2cf_6.c -o r2cf_6.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_7.Tpo -c r2cf_7.c -o r2cf_7.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_8.Tpo -c r2cf_8.c -o r2cf_8.o config.status: creating tests/linux/gather/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Hybrid/src/EOS_Hybrid_Scalars.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_9.Tpo -c r2cf_9.c -o r2cf_9.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_dat.F config.status: creating tests/xml/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ADMAnalysis.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_ParamCheck.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Hybrid/src/EOS_Hybrid.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/Output.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Hybrid/src/EOS_Hybrid_Analysis.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_10.Tpo -c r2cf_10.c -o r2cf_10.o config.status: creating tests/ports/Makefile libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_11.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_11.Tpo -c r2cf_11.c -o r2cf_11.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslqrng.a qrng.o niederreiter-2.o sobol.o halton.o reversehalton.o inline.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/Output.c: In function ‘AHFinder_TimeForOutput’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/Output.c:68:30: warning: ‘ahfafter’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if ( ((GH->cctk_iteration-ahfafter) % ahf_findevery) )  ^ libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslqrng.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_12.Tpo -c r2cf_12.c -o r2cf_12.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Hybrid/src/EOS_Hybrid_Startup.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_13.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_13.Tpo -c r2cf_13.c -o r2cf_13.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslqrng.la" && ln -s "../libgslqrng.la" "libgslqrng.la" ) Making all in rng config.status: creating tests/rename/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder.F Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EOS_Hybrid.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT borosh13.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/borosh13.Tpo -c borosh13.c -o borosh13.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_fun.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_exp.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cmrg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cmrg.Tpo -c cmrg.c -o cmrg.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT coveyou.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/coveyou.Tpo -c coveyou.c -o coveyou.o config.status: creating tests/linux/hwloc-gather-topology /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_fun.f: In function ‘ahfinder_fun’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_fun.f:1013:0: warning: ‘sinphi2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] sina = 2.0D0*sinphi2*cosphi - sinphi1  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_fun.f:1013:0: warning: ‘sinphi1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_14.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_14.Tpo -c r2cf_14.c -o r2cf_14.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_15.Tpo -c r2cf_15.c -o r2cf_15.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_16.Tpo -c r2cf_16.c -o r2cf_16.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_dis.F config.status: creating tests/linux/gather/test-gather-topology.sh libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_32.Tpo -c r2cf_32.c -o r2cf_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_64.Tpo -c r2cf_64.c -o r2cf_64.o config.status: creating tests/linux/test-topology.sh libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT default.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/default.Tpo -c default.c -o default.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_int.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_min.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fishman18.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fishman18.Tpo -c fishman18.c -o fishman18.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fishman20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fishman20.Tpo -c fishman20.c -o fishman20.o config.status: creating tests/xml/test-topology.sh COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_leg.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_pow.F COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_flow.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_leg.f: In function ‘legen’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_leg.f:206:0: warning: ‘pll’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] LEGEN = sqrt(factor)*LEGEN  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_mask.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fishman2x.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fishman2x.Tpo -c fishman2x.c -o fishman2x.o config.status: creating tests/wrapper.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_flow.f:24.42: &z,r,shift_state,space_mask,x,y,z,rmx,status,logf) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rmx' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_pow.f: In function ‘parabola’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_pow.f:2527:0: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type] return  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_128.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_128.Tpo -c r2cf_128.c -o r2cf_128.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder.f: In function ‘ahfinder’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder.f:2468:0: warning: ‘save_conformal_state’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] conformal_state = save_conformal_state  ^ config.status: creating utils/hwloc/hwloc-assembler-remote libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gfsr4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gfsr4.Tpo -c gfsr4.c -o gfsr4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT knuthran2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/knuthran2.Tpo -c knuthran2.c -o knuthran2.o config.status: creating utils/hwloc/hwloc-compress-dir libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT knuthran.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/knuthran.Tpo -c knuthran.c -o knuthran.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT knuthran2002.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/knuthran2002.Tpo -c knuthran2002.c -o knuthran2002.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lecuyer21.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lecuyer21.Tpo -c lecuyer21.c -o lecuyer21.o config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-annotate.sh COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_output.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT minstd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/minstd.Tpo -c minstd.c -o minstd.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mrg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mrg.Tpo -c mrg.c -o mrg.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_find3.F config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-assembler.sh COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_calcsigma.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_20.Tpo -c r2cf_20.c -o r2cf_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cf_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cf_25.Tpo -c r2cf_25.c -o r2cf_25.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mt.Tpo -c mt.c -o mt.o config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-calc.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_calcsigma.f: In function ‘ahfinder_calcsigma’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_calcsigma.f:976:0: warning: ‘thetay’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ - dble(m) * phiy * zlm0(l,m) * sinmphi(m)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_calcsigma.f:971:0: warning: ‘thetax’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ - dble(m) * phix * zlm0(l,m) * sinmphi(m)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_calcsigma.f:976:0: warning: ‘phiy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ - dble(m) * phiy * zlm0(l,m) * sinmphi(m)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_calcsigma.f:971:0: warning: ‘phix’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] $ - dble(m) * phix * zlm0(l,m) * sinmphi(m)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_Bdry.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_cfl_test.F90 config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-compress-dir.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_cfl_test.f90:79.21: KK = sqrt( 1. + JJ*Jb ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_cfl_test.f90:85.22: guu = -exp(2.*B) * (1. + r * W )+r**2 & 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r250.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r250.Tpo -c r250.c -o r250.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_Evol.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_hyper_beta.F90 config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-diffpatch.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_Evol.f90:74.15: rc = 0.5 * ( 0.50*A*dt + rb(B+1) + rwt*(x_wt)/(1-x_wt) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_Evol.f90:76.15: rc = 0.5 * ( 0.25*A*dt + rb(B+2) + rb(B+1) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_Evol.f90:88.15: rc = 0.5 * ( 0.50*A*dt + rb(B+1) + rwt*(x_wt)/(1-x_wt) ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_Evol.f90:90.15: rc = 0.5*( rb(B+2) + rb(B+1) + 0.25 * A * dt ) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_Evol.f90:109.11: K = sqrt (1.d0 + J * conjg(J)) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ran0.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ran0.Tpo -c ran0.c -o ran0.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_Mask.F90 config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-distances.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_hyper_beta.f90:97.8: K = sqrt(1. + J * conjg(J)) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_hyper_beta.f90:28.11: K = sqrt(1. + J * conjg(J)) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_hyper_beta.f90:36.31: bns(i1,i2,i) = b_wt(i1,i2) + (xb(i)-x_wt(i1,i2)) * 0.5*(x_wt(i1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_hyper_beta.f90:46.8: K = sqrt(1. + J * conjg(J)) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_hyper_beta.f90:49.17: bns(:,:,i) = bns(:,:,i) * (1 - mask) + mask * ( bns(:,:,i-1) & 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_hyper_q.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_2.Tpo -c hf_2.c -o hf_2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ran1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ran1.Tpo -c ran1.c -o ran1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ran2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ran2.Tpo -c ran2.c -o ran2.o config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-distrib.sh libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_3.Tpo -c hf_3.c -o hf_3.o config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-hwloc-info.sh libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_4.Tpo -c hf_4.c -o hf_4.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_initguess.F libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ran3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ran3.Tpo -c ran3.c -o ran3.o config.status: creating utils/hwloc/test-fake-plugin.sh libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rand48.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rand48.Tpo -c rand48.c -o rand48.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_5.Tpo -c hf_5.c -o hf_5.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_6.Tpo -c hf_6.c -o hf_6.o config.status: creating utils/lstopo/test-hwloc-ls.sh libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rand.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rand.Tpo -c rand.c -o rand.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT random.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/random.Tpo -c random.c -o random.o config.status: creating include/private/autogen/config.h libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT randu.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/randu.Tpo -c randu.c -o randu.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_7.Tpo -c hf_7.c -o hf_7.o config.status: creating include/hwloc/autogen/config.h libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_8.Tpo -c hf_8.c -o hf_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ranf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ranf.Tpo -c ranf.c -o ranf.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/AHFinder_gau.F COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_hyper_w.F90 config.status: linking src/topology-solaris.c to tests/ports/topology-solaris.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_sYlm.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinder/src/SetSym.F /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:943.24: REAL*8 cdxdg_oo2dx 1 Warning: Unused variable 'cdxdg_oo2dx' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:958.24: REAL*8 cdydg_oo2dy 1 Warning: Unused variable 'cdydg_oo2dy' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:973.24: REAL*8 cdzdg_oo2dz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'cdzdg_oo2dz' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:1025.24: REAL*8 dxxdg_oodx2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dxxdg_oodx2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:1033.26: REAL*8 dxydg_oo4dxdy 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dxydg_oo4dxdy' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:1041.26: REAL*8 dxzdg_oo4dxdz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dxzdg_oo4dxdz' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:1049.24: REAL*8 dyydg_oody2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dyydg_oody2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:1057.26: REAL*8 dyzdg_oo4dydz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dyzdg_oo4dydz' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_gau.f:1065.24: REAL*8 dzzdg_oodz2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dzzdg_oodz2' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_Pulse.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ranlux.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ranlux.Tpo -c ranlux.c -o ranlux.o config.status: linking src/topology-solaris-chiptype.c to tests/ports/topology-solaris-chiptype.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_Pulse.f90:42.44: double precision function Poly(x, x1, x2,p) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_9.Tpo -c hf_9.c -o hf_9.o config.status: linking src/topology-aix.c to tests/ports/topology-aix.c config.status: linking src/topology-osf.c to tests/ports/topology-osf.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ranlxd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ranlxd.Tpo -c ranlxd.c -o ranlxd.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ranlxs.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ranlxs.Tpo -c ranlxs.c -o ranlxs.o config.status: linking src/topology-windows.c to tests/ports/topology-windows.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_10.Tpo -c hf_10.c -o hf_10.o config.status: linking src/topology-darwin.c to tests/ports/topology-darwin.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_TimeStep.F90 config.status: linking src/topology-freebsd.c to tests/ports/topology-freebsd.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ranmar.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ranmar.Tpo -c ranmar.c -o ranmar.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_12.Tpo -c hf_12.c -o hf_12.o config.status: linking src/topology-netbsd.c to tests/ports/topology-netbsd.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_15.Tpo -c hf_15.c -o hf_15.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_DissipMask.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rng.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rng.Tpo -c rng.c -o rng.o config.status: linking src/topology-hpux.c to tests/ports/topology-hpux.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_DiagMod.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_16.Tpo -c hf_16.c -o hf_16.o config.status: linking src/topology-bgq.c to tests/ports/topology-bgq.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_DissipMask.f90: In function ‘nullevol_set_dissipmask’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_DissipMask.f90:9:0: warning: ‘rd0’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] REAL*8 :: rD0, rD1  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullEvolve/NullEvol_DissipMask.f90:9:0: warning: ‘rd1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] config.status: linking src/topology-opencl.c to tests/ports/topology-opencl.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT slatec.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/slatec.Tpo -c slatec.c -o slatec.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT taus.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/taus.Tpo -c taus.c -o taus.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_hyper_u.F90 config.status: linking src/topology-cuda.c to tests/ports/topology-cuda.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT taus113.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/taus113.Tpo -c taus113.c -o taus113.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_32.Tpo -c hf_32.c -o hf_32.o config.status: linking src/topology-nvml.c to tests/ports/topology-nvml.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_InitialData.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_64.Tpo -c hf_64.c -o hf_64.o config.status: linking src/topology-gl.c to tests/ports/topology-gl.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_20.Tpo -c hf_20.c -o hf_20.o config.status: executing depfiles commands libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT transputer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/transputer.Tpo -c transputer.c -o transputer.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_Diag.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tt.Tpo -c tt.c -o tt.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf_25.Tpo -c hf_25.c -o hf_25.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf2_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf2_4.Tpo -c hf2_4.c -o hf2_4.o Checking status of thorn Cartoon2D libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT types.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/types.Tpo -c types.c -o types.o Checking status of thorn TOVSolver libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf2_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf2_8.Tpo -c hf2_8.c -o hf2_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf2_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf2_16.Tpo -c hf2_16.c -o hf2_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT uni32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/uni32.Tpo -c uni32.c -o uni32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT uni.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/uni.Tpo -c uni.c -o uni.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Cartoon2D/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf2_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf2_32.Tpo -c hf2_32.c -o hf2_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vax.Tpo -c vax.c -o vax.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT waterman14.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/waterman14.Tpo -c waterman14.c -o waterman14.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TOVSolver/src/tov.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TOVSolver/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf2_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf2_5.Tpo -c hf2_5.c -o hf2_5.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zuf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zuf.Tpo -c zuf.c -o zuf.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT inline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/inline.Tpo -c inline.c -o inline.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf2_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf2_20.Tpo -c hf2_20.c -o hf2_20.o COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/src/ApplyCartoon.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/src/CheckParameters.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hf2_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hf2_25.Tpo -c hf2_25.c -o hf2_25.o COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/src/Cartoon2DBC.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_2.Tpo -c r2cfII_2.c -o r2cfII_2.o COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/src/interpolate.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/src/RegisterSym.c libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslrng.a borosh13.o cmrg.o coveyou.o default.o file.o fishman18.o fishman20.o fishman2x.o gfsr4.o knuthran2.o knuthran.o knuthran2002.o lecuyer21.o minstd.o mrg.o mt.o r250.o ran0.o ran1.o ran2.o ran3.o rand48.o rand.o random.o randu.o ranf.o ranlux.o ranlxd.o ranlxs.o ranmar.o rng.o slatec.o taus.o taus113.o transputer.o tt.o types.o uni32.o uni.o vax.o waterman14.o zuf.o inline.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslrng.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/src/SymInterp.c libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslrng.la" && ln -s "../libgslrng.la" "libgslrng.la" ) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_3.Tpo -c r2cfII_3.c -o r2cfII_3.o Making all in randist /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cartoon2D/SymInterp.c: In function ‘Cartoon2D_SymmetryInterpolate’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cartoon2D/SymInterp.c:511:6: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘SymmetryInterpolateFaces’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] new_faces);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/Cartoon2D/cctk_Functions.h:23:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/cctk_core.h:150, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/Cartoon2D/cctk.h:7, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cartoon2D/SymInterp.c:9: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/Cartoon2D_Prototypes.h:32:10: note: expected ‘const void * const*’ but argument is of type ‘void **’ CCTK_INT SymmetryInterpolateFaces(const CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST cctkGH ,  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_4.Tpo -c r2cfII_4.c -o r2cfII_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_5.Tpo -c r2cfII_5.c -o r2cfII_5.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bernoulli.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bernoulli.Tpo -c bernoulli.c -o bernoulli.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_6.Tpo -c r2cfII_6.c -o r2cfII_6.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_7.Tpo -c r2cfII_7.c -o r2cfII_7.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_8.Tpo -c r2cfII_8.c -o r2cfII_8.o COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D/src/SetGrid.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT beta.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/beta.Tpo -c beta.c -o beta.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_9.Tpo -c r2cfII_9.c -o r2cfII_9.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_10.Tpo -c r2cfII_10.c -o r2cfII_10.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bigauss.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bigauss.Tpo -c bigauss.c -o bigauss.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_12.Tpo -c r2cfII_12.c -o r2cfII_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT binomial.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/binomial.Tpo -c binomial.c -o binomial.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Cartoon2D.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cauchy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cauchy.Tpo -c cauchy.c -o cauchy.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_15.Tpo -c r2cfII_15.c -o r2cfII_15.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_16.Tpo -c r2cfII_16.c -o r2cfII_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dirichlet.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dirichlet.Tpo -c dirichlet.c -o dirichlet.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_32.Tpo -c r2cfII_32.c -o r2cfII_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_64.Tpo -c r2cfII_64.c -o r2cfII_64.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chisq.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chisq.Tpo -c chisq.c -o chisq.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_20.Tpo -c r2cfII_20.c -o r2cfII_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cfII_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cfII_25.Tpo -c r2cfII_25.c -o r2cfII_25.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT discrete.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/discrete.Tpo -c discrete.c -o discrete.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_2.Tpo -c hc2cf_2.c -o hc2cf_2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT erlang.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/erlang.Tpo -c erlang.c -o erlang.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_4.Tpo -c hc2cf_4.c -o hc2cf_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT exppow.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exppow.Tpo -c exppow.c -o exppow.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT exponential.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exponential.Tpo -c exponential.c -o exponential.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdist.Tpo -c fdist.c -o fdist.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT flat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/flat.Tpo -c flat.c -o flat.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_6.Tpo -c hc2cf_6.c -o hc2cf_6.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gamma.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gamma.Tpo -c gamma.c -o gamma.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_8.Tpo -c hc2cf_8.c -o hc2cf_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gauss.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gauss.Tpo -c gauss.c -o gauss.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_10.Tpo -c hc2cf_10.c -o hc2cf_10.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gausszig.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gausszig.Tpo -c gausszig.c -o gausszig.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_12.Tpo -c hc2cf_12.c -o hc2cf_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gausstail.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gausstail.Tpo -c gausstail.c -o gausstail.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_AHFinder.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hyperg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hyperg.Tpo -c hyperg.c -o hyperg.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT geometric.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/geometric.Tpo -c geometric.c -o geometric.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gumbel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gumbel.Tpo -c gumbel.c -o gumbel.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT laplace.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/laplace.Tpo -c laplace.c -o laplace.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_16.Tpo -c hc2cf_16.c -o hc2cf_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT levy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/levy.Tpo -c levy.c -o levy.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TOVSolver.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT logarithmic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/logarithmic.Tpo -c logarithmic.c -o logarithmic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT logistic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/logistic.Tpo -c logistic.c -o logistic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT multinomial.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/multinomial.Tpo -c multinomial.c -o multinomial.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lognormal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lognormal.Tpo -c lognormal.c -o lognormal.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_32.Tpo -c hc2cf_32.c -o hc2cf_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf_20.Tpo -c hc2cf_20.c -o hc2cf_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT nbinomial.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/nbinomial.Tpo -c nbinomial.c -o nbinomial.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf2_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf2_4.Tpo -c hc2cf2_4.c -o hc2cf2_4.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_Step.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_InitialSlice.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pareto.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pareto.Tpo -c pareto.c -o pareto.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf2_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf2_8.Tpo -c hc2cf2_8.c -o hc2cf2_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf2_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf2_16.Tpo -c hc2cf2_16.c -o hc2cf2_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pascal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pascal.Tpo -c pascal.c -o pascal.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT poisson.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/poisson.Tpo -c poisson.c -o poisson.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf2_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf2_32.Tpo -c hc2cf2_32.c -o hc2cf2_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cf2_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cf2_20.Tpo -c hc2cf2_20.c -o hc2cf2_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rayleigh.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rayleigh.Tpo -c rayleigh.c -o rayleigh.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_2.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_2.c -o hc2cfdft_2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_4.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_4.c -o hc2cfdft_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT shuffle.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/shuffle.Tpo -c shuffle.c -o shuffle.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_6.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_6.c -o hc2cfdft_6.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT sphere.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sphere.Tpo -c sphere.c -o sphere.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_8.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_8.c -o hc2cfdft_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_10.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_10.c -o hc2cfdft_10.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tdist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tdist.Tpo -c tdist.c -o tdist.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_12.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_12.c -o hc2cfdft_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_16.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_16.c -o hc2cfdft_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_32.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_32.c -o hc2cfdft_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft_20.Tpo -c hc2cfdft_20.c -o hc2cfdft_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft2_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft2_4.Tpo -c hc2cfdft2_4.c -o hc2cfdft2_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT weibull.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/weibull.Tpo -c weibull.c -o weibull.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft2_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft2_8.Tpo -c hc2cfdft2_8.c -o hc2cfdft2_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT landau.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/landau.Tpo -c landau.c -o landau.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT binomial_tpe.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/binomial_tpe.Tpo -c binomial_tpe.c -o binomial_tpe.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft2_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft2_16.Tpo -c hc2cfdft2_16.c -o hc2cfdft2_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft2_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft2_32.Tpo -c hc2cfdft2_32.c -o hc2cfdft2_32.o config.status: executing chmoding-scripts commands config.status: executing libtool commands libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cfdft2_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cfdft2_20.Tpo -c hc2cfdft2_20.c -o hc2cfdft2_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT codlist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/codlist.Tpo -c codlist.c -o codlist.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslrandist.a bernoulli.o beta.o bigauss.o binomial.o cauchy.o chisq.o dirichlet.o discrete.o erlang.o exponential.o exppow.o fdist.o flat.o gamma.o gauss.o gausszig.o gausstail.o geometric.o gumbel.o hyperg.o laplace.o levy.o logarithmic.o logistic.o lognormal.o multinomial.o nbinomial.o pareto.o pascal.o poisson.o rayleigh.o shuffle.o sphere.o tdist.o weibull.o landau.o binomial_tpe.o ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hwloc optional build support status (more details can be found above): Probe / display I/O devices: no Graphical output (Cairo): no XML input / output: basic libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslrandist.a libnuma memory support: no Plugin support: no ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslrandist.la" && ln -s "../libgslrandist.la" "libgslrandist.la" ) Making all in fft libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dft.Tpo -c dft.c -o dft.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fft.Tpo -c fft.c -o fft.o hwloc: Building... Making all in src In file included from fft.c:38:0: c_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_complex_radix2_transform': c_radix2.c:77:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ c_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_complex_radix2_dif_transform': c_radix2.c:234:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ In file included from fft.c:53:0: c_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_complex_float_radix2_transform': c_radix2.c:77:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ c_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_complex_float_radix2_dif_transform': c_radix2.c:234:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ In file included from fft.c:63:0: hc_main.c: In function 'gsl_fft_halfcomplex_transform': hc_main.c:82:7: warning: variable 'product_1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int product_1;  ^ In file included from fft.c:64:0: hc_pass_2.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_pass_2': hc_pass_2.c:29:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_2.c:29:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_2.c:29:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ In file included from fft.c:65:0: hc_pass_3.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_pass_3': hc_pass_3.c:30:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_3.c:30:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_3.c:30:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ In file included from fft.c:66:0: hc_pass_4.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_pass_4': hc_pass_4.c:31:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_4.c:31:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_4.c:31:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ In file included from fft.c:67:0: hc_pass_5.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_pass_5': hc_pass_5.c:33:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_5.c:33:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_5.c:33:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ CC topology.lo In file included from fft.c:69:0: hc_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_halfcomplex_radix2_transform': hc_radix2.c:63:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ CC traversal.lo In file included from fft.c:77:0: hc_main.c: In function 'gsl_fft_halfcomplex_float_transform': hc_main.c:82:7: warning: variable 'product_1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int product_1;  ^ In file included from fft.c:78:0: hc_pass_2.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_float_pass_2': hc_pass_2.c:29:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_2.c:29:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_2.c:29:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ In file included from fft.c:79:0: hc_pass_3.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_float_pass_3': hc_pass_3.c:30:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_3.c:30:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_3.c:30:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ In file included from fft.c:80:0: hc_pass_4.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_float_pass_4': hc_pass_4.c:31:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_4.c:31:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_4.c:31:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ In file included from fft.c:81:0: hc_pass_5.c: In function 'fft_halfcomplex_float_pass_5': hc_pass_5.c:33:23: warning: variable 'jump' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_5.c:33:13: warning: variable 'j' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ hc_pass_5.c:33:10: warning: variable 'i' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t i, j, k, k1, jump;  ^ In file included from fft.c:83:0: hc_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_halfcomplex_float_radix2_transform': CC distances.lo hc_radix2.c:63:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ In file included from fft.c:94:0: real_main.c: In function 'gsl_fft_real_transform': real_main.c:39:10: warning: variable 'q' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t q, product = 1;  ^ In file included from fft.c:100:0: real_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_real_radix2_transform': real_radix2.c:27:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ CC components.lo In file included from fft.c:108:0: real_main.c: In function 'gsl_fft_real_float_transform': real_main.c:39:10: warning: variable 'q' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t q, product = 1;  ^ CC bind.lo In file included from fft.c:114:0: real_radix2.c: In function 'gsl_fft_real_float_radix2_transform': real_radix2.c:27:7: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ CC bitmap.lo CC pci-common.lo CC diff.lo CC misc.lo CC base64.lo libtool: link: ar cru .libs/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a r2cf_2.o r2cf_3.o r2cf_4.o r2cf_5.o r2cf_6.o r2cf_7.o r2cf_8.o r2cf_9.o r2cf_10.o r2cf_11.o r2cf_12.o r2cf_13.o r2cf_14.o r2cf_15.o r2cf_16.o r2cf_32.o r2cf_64.o r2cf_128.o r2cf_20.o r2cf_25.o hf_2.o hf_3.o hf_4.o hf_5.o hf_6.o hf_7.o hf_8.o hf_9.o hf_10.o hf_12.o hf_15.o hf_16.o hf_32.o hf_64.o hf_20.o hf_25.o hf2_4.o hf2_8.o hf2_16.o hf2_32.o hf2_5.o hf2_20.o hf2_25.o r2cfII_2.o r2cfII_3.o r2cfII_4.o r2cfII_5.o r2cfII_6.o r2cfII_7.o r2cfII_8.o r2cfII_9.o r2cfII_10.o r2cfII_12.o r2cfII_15.o r2cfII_16.o r2cfII_32.o r2cfII_64.o r2cfII_20.o r2cfII_25.o hc2cf_2.o hc2cf_4.o hc2cf_6.o hc2cf_8.o hc2cf_10.o hc2cf_12.o hc2cf_16.o hc2cf_32.o hc2cf_20.o hc2cf2_4.o hc2cf2_8.o hc2cf2_16.o hc2cf2_32.o hc2cf2_20.o hc2cfdft_2.o hc2cfdft_4.o hc2cfdft_6.o hc2cfdft_8.o hc2cfdft_10.o hc2cfdft_12.o hc2cfdft_16.o hc2cfdft_32.o hc2cfdft_20.o hc2cfdft2_4.o hc2cfdft2_8.o hc2cfdft2_16.o hc2cfdft2_32.o hc2cfdft2_20.o codlist.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "librdft_scalar_r2cf.la" && ln -s "../librdft_scalar_r2cf.la" "librdft_scalar_r2cf.la" ) Making all in r2cb CC topology-noos.lo CC topology-synthetic.lo CC topology-custom.lo CC topology-xml.lo CC topology-xml-nolibxml.lo CC topology-linux.lo CC topology-x86.lo Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullEvolve.a CCLD libhwloc.la Checking status of thorn NullConstr Checking status of thorn NullExact Checking status of thorn NullSHRExtract Making all in include Making all in utils Making all in hwloc CC hwloc-annotate.o CC hwloc-assembler.o CC hwloc-bind.o CC hwloc-calc.o CC hwloc-diff.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullConstr/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullExact/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullSHRExtract/cctk_ThornBindings.c CC hwloc-distances.o CC hwloc-distrib.o CC hwloc-info.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslfft.a dft.o fft.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslfft.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslfft.la" && ln -s "../libgslfft.la" "libgslfft.la" ) CC hwloc-patch.o Making all in poly libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dd.Tpo -c dd.c -o dd.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT eval.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/eval.Tpo -c eval.c -o eval.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT solve_quadratic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/solve_quadratic.Tpo -c solve_quadratic.c -o solve_quadratic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT solve_cubic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/solve_cubic.Tpo -c solve_cubic.c -o solve_cubic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zsolve_quadratic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zsolve_quadratic.Tpo -c zsolve_quadratic.c -o zsolve_quadratic.o CC hwloc-ps.o Creating hwloc.7 man page... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zsolve_cubic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zsolve_cubic.Tpo -c zsolve_cubic.c -o zsolve_cubic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zsolve.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zsolve.Tpo -c zsolve.c -o zsolve.o Creating hwloc-annotate.1 man page... Creating hwloc-assembler.1 man page... Creating hwloc-assembler-remote.1 man page... Creating hwloc-bind.1 man page... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT zsolve_init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/zsolve_init.Tpo -c zsolve_init.c -o zsolve_init.o Creating hwloc-calc.1 man page... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT deriv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/deriv.Tpo -c deriv.c -o deriv.o Creating hwloc-compress-dir.1 man page... Creating hwloc-diff.1 man page... Creating hwloc-distances.1 man page... Creating hwloc-distrib.1 man page... Creating hwloc-info.1 man page... Creating hwloc-patch.1 man page... Creating hwloc-ps.1 man page... Creating hwloc-gather-topology.1 man page... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullConstr/src/NullConstr_AuxConstr.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullConstr/src/NullConstr_Util.F90 CCLD hwloc-annotate COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullConstr/src/NullConstr_R00.F90 CCLD hwloc-assembler COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullConstr/src/NullConstr_R01.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_2.Tpo -c r2cb_2.c -o r2cb_2.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:139.17: R01(q,p) = s1*s2 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:7.26: b_00,b_01,b_02,b_03,b_04,b_11,b_12,b_13,b_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:8.16: b_22,b_23,b_24,b_33,b_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:8.26: b_22,b_23,b_24,b_33,b_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:11.31: j_00,j_01,j_02,j_03,j_04,j_11,j_12,j_13,j_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'j_11' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:11.46: j_00,j_01,j_02,j_03,j_04,j_11,j_12,j_13,j_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'j_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:12.6: j_22,j_23,j_24,j_33,j_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'j_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:12.11: j_22,j_23,j_24,j_33,j_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'j_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:12.16: j_22,j_23,j_24,j_33,j_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'j_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:12.21: j_22,j_23,j_24,j_33,j_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'j_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:12.26: j_22,j_23,j_24,j_33,j_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'j_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:13.37: jb_00,jb_01,jb_02,jb_03,jb_04,jb_11,jb_12,jb_13,jb_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jb_11' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:13.55: jb_00,jb_01,jb_02,jb_03,jb_04,jb_11,jb_12,jb_13,jb_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jb_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:14.7: jb_22,jb_23,jb_24,jb_33,jb_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jb_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:14.13: jb_22,jb_23,jb_24,jb_33,jb_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jb_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:14.19: jb_22,jb_23,jb_24,jb_33,jb_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jb_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:14.25: jb_22,jb_23,jb_24,jb_33,jb_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jb_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:14.31: jb_22,jb_23,jb_24,jb_33,jb_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jb_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:9.31: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_11' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:9.36: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_12' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:9.41: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_13' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:9.46: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:10.6: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:10.11: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:10.16: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:10.21: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:10.26: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:15.26: u_00,u_01,u_02,u_03,u_04,u_11,u_12,u_13,u_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:15.36: u_00,u_01,u_02,u_03,u_04,u_11,u_12,u_13,u_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_12' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:15.46: u_00,u_01,u_02,u_03,u_04,u_11,u_12,u_13,u_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:16.6: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:16.11: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:16.16: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:16.21: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:16.26: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:17.31: ub_00,ub_01,ub_02,ub_03,ub_04,ub_11,ub_12,ub_13,ub_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:17.49: ub_00,ub_01,ub_02,ub_03,ub_04,ub_11,ub_12,ub_13,ub_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_13' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:17.55: ub_00,ub_01,ub_02,ub_03,ub_04,ub_11,ub_12,ub_13,ub_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:18.7: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:18.13: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:18.19: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:18.25: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:18.31: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:5.16: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_02' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:5.21: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_03' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:5.26: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:5.36: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_12' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:5.41: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_13' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:5.46: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:6.6: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:6.11: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:6.16: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:6.21: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R01.f90:6.26: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_34' at (1) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_3.Tpo -c r2cb_3.c -o r2cb_3.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_Analytic.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:9.31: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_11' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:9.36: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_12' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:9.41: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_13' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:9.46: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:10.6: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:10.11: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:10.16: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:10.21: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:10.26: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:15.26: u_00,u_01,u_02,u_03,u_04,u_11,u_12,u_13,u_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:16.16: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:17.31: ub_00,ub_01,ub_02,ub_03,ub_04,ub_11,ub_12,ub_13,ub_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:18.31: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:5.46: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:6.16: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R00.f90:6.26: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_34' at (1) libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslpoly.a dd.o eval.o solve_quadratic.o solve_cubic.o zsolve_quadratic.o zsolve_cubic.o zsolve.o zsolve_init.o deriv.o CCLD hwloc-bind libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslpoly.a COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullConstr/src/NullConstr_R0A.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1897.11: W = w1*Ylm(:,:,patchID) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1899.11: W = Ylm(:,:,patchID) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1477.14: beta = b1*Ylm(:,:,patchID) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1479.14: beta = Ylm(:,:,patchID) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:200.15: R01 = R01_i*Ylm(:,:,patchID) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2495.52: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiTime_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,BondiTi 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2495.64: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiTime_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,BondiTi 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ps' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2495.61: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiTime_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,BondiTi 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'qs' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2495.66: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiTime_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,BondiTi 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2495.71: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiTime_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,BondiTi 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2495.87: NullExact_Analytic_BondiTime_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,BondiTime,Ylm_0) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ylm_0' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2347.64: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiNews_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,News,Ps 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ps' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2347.61: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiNews_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,News,Ps 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'qs' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2347.66: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_BondiNews_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,News,Ps 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1080.47: function NullExact_Analytic_ck_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(ck) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1080.43: function NullExact_Analytic_ck_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(ck) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1080.45: function NullExact_Analytic_ck_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(ck) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'q' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1080.49: function NullExact_Analytic_ck_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(ck) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:1080.54: function NullExact_Analytic_ck_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(ck) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:958.47: function NullExact_Analytic_cb_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(cb) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:958.43: function NullExact_Analytic_cb_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(cb) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:958.45: function NullExact_Analytic_cb_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(cb) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'q' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:958.49: function NullExact_Analytic_cb_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(cb) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:958.54: function NullExact_Analytic_cb_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(cb) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:836.47: function NullExact_Analytic_nu_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(nu) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:836.43: function NullExact_Analytic_nu_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(nu) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:836.45: function NullExact_Analytic_nu_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(nu) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'q' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:836.49: function NullExact_Analytic_nu_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(nu) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:836.54: function NullExact_Analytic_nu_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(nu) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:715.46: function NullExact_Analytic_W_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(W) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:715.42: function NullExact_Analytic_W_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(W) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:715.44: function NullExact_Analytic_W_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(W) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'q' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:715.48: function NullExact_Analytic_W_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(W) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:715.53: function NullExact_Analytic_W_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(W) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:585.46: function NullExact_Analytic_U_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(U) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:585.42: function NullExact_Analytic_U_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(U) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:585.44: function NullExact_Analytic_U_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(U) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'q' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:585.48: function NullExact_Analytic_U_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(U) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:585.53: function NullExact_Analytic_U_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(U) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:464.49: function NullExact_Analytic_beta_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(beta) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:464.45: function NullExact_Analytic_beta_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(beta) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:464.47: function NullExact_Analytic_beta_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(beta) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'q' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:464.51: function NullExact_Analytic_beta_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(beta) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:464.56: function NullExact_Analytic_beta_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(beta) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:342.46: function NullExact_Analytic_J_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(J) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'p' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:342.42: function NullExact_Analytic_J_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(J) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'patchid' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:342.44: function NullExact_Analytic_J_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(J) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'q' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:342.48: function NullExact_Analytic_J_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(J) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:342.53: function NullExact_Analytic_J_pt(patchID,q,p,s,time) result(J) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'time' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:255.26: function bout(s,l_in_Ylm,C1r,C1i,C2r,C2i,b0r,b0i,omm,time) result(B) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'l_in_ylm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:255.17: function bout(s,l_in_Ylm,C1r,C1i,C2r,C2i,b0r,b0i,omm,time) result(B) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 's' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:45.59: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_R01_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,R01,Ylm) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ps' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:45.56: subroutine NullExact_Analytic_R01_2D(patchID,n1,n2,qs,ps,s,time,R01,Ylm) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'qs' at (1) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_4.Tpo -c r2cb_4.c -o r2cb_4.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_PreCalcYlm.F90 libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslpoly.la" && ln -s "../libgslpoly.la" "libgslpoly.la" ) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:7.31: b_00,b_01,b_02,b_03,b_04,b_11,b_12,b_13,b_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_11' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:7.36: b_00,b_01,b_02,b_03,b_04,b_11,b_12,b_13,b_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_12' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:7.41: b_00,b_01,b_02,b_03,b_04,b_11,b_12,b_13,b_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_13' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:7.46: b_00,b_01,b_02,b_03,b_04,b_11,b_12,b_13,b_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:8.21: b_22,b_23,b_24,b_33,b_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:8.26: b_22,b_23,b_24,b_33,b_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'b_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:9.31: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_11' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:9.36: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_12' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:9.41: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_13' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:9.46: k_00,k_01,k_02,k_03,k_04,k_11,k_12,k_13,k_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:10.6: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:10.11: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:10.16: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:10.21: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:10.26: k_22,k_23,k_24,k_33,k_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'k_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:15.26: u_00,u_01,u_02,u_03,u_04,u_11,u_12,u_13,u_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:16.16: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:16.26: u_22,u_23,u_24,u_33,u_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'u_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:17.31: ub_00,ub_01,ub_02,ub_03,ub_04,ub_11,ub_12,ub_13,ub_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:18.19: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:18.31: ub_22,ub_23,ub_24,ub_33,ub_34) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ub_34' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:5.26: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_04' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:5.31: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_11' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:5.41: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_13' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:5.46: w_00,w_01,w_02,w_03,w_04,w_11,w_12,w_13,w_14, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_14' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:6.6: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_22' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:6.11: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_23' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:6.16: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_24' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:6.21: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_33' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullConstr/NullConstr_R0A.f90:6.26: w_22,w_23,w_24,w_33,w_34, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'w_34' at (1) Making all in fit libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT linear.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/linear.Tpo -c linear.c -o linear.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90: In function ‘wout’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:341:0: warning: ‘w’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] end function wout  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:318:0: note: ‘w’ was declared here function wout(s,l_in_Ylm,C1r,C1i,C2r,C2i,b0r,b0i,omm,time) result(W)  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_5.Tpo -c r2cb_5.c -o r2cb_5.o CCLD hwloc-calc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_MoLRegister.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90: In function ‘druout’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:317:0: warning: ‘dru’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] end function druout  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:294:0: note: ‘dru’ was declared here function druout(s,l_in_Ylm,C1r,C1i,C2r,C2i,b0r,b0i,omm,time) result(drU)  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_6.Tpo -c r2cb_6.c -o r2cb_6.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90: In function ‘uout’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:293:0: warning: ‘u’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] end function uout  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:263:0: note: ‘u’ was declared here function uout(s,l_in_Ylm,C1r,C1i,C2r,C2i,b0r,b0i,omm,time) result(U)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90: In function ‘jout’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:254:0: warning: ‘j’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] end function jout  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:239:0: note: ‘j’ was declared here function jout(s,l_in_Ylm,C1r,C1i,C2r,C2i,b0r,b0i,omm,time) result(J)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90: In function ‘nullexact_analytic_bondinews_2d’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:2486:0: warning: ‘npsi’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] Psi4e = npsi*Ylm_2(:,:,patchID)*eth2fac(l_in_Ylm)  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_7.Tpo -c r2cb_7.c -o r2cb_7.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90: In function ‘r01_out’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:43:0: warning: ‘r01’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] end function R01_out  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullExact/NullExact_Analytic.f90:17:0: note: ‘r01’ was declared here function R01_out(s,l_in_Ylm,C1r,C1i,C2r,C2i,b0r,b0i,omm,time) result(R01)  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_8.Tpo -c r2cb_8.c -o r2cb_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_9.Tpo -c r2cb_9.c -o r2cb_9.o CCLD hwloc-diff libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslfit.a linear.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslfit.a CCLD hwloc-distances libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslfit.la" && ln -s "../libgslfit.la" "libgslfit.la" ) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_10.Tpo -c r2cb_10.c -o r2cb_10.o Making all in multifit CCLD hwloc-distrib libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_11.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_11.Tpo -c r2cb_11.c -o r2cb_11.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT multilinear.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/multilinear.Tpo -c multilinear.c -o multilinear.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_Initial.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT work.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/work.Tpo -c work.c -o work.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lmder.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lmder.Tpo -c lmder.c -o lmder.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_12.Tpo -c r2cb_12.c -o r2cb_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fsolver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fsolver.Tpo -c fsolver.c -o fsolver.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_13.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_13.Tpo -c r2cb_13.c -o r2cb_13.o CCLD hwloc-info libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_14.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_14.Tpo -c r2cb_14.c -o r2cb_14.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdfsolver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdfsolver.Tpo -c fdfsolver.c -o fdfsolver.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdjac.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdjac.Tpo -c fdjac.c -o fdjac.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_15.Tpo -c r2cb_15.c -o r2cb_15.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT convergence.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/convergence.Tpo -c convergence.c -o convergence.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_Boundary.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_AnaSchMetricRecon.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modGFdef.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_FullMetricRecon.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_MetricReconPast.F90 CCLD hwloc-patch libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_16.Tpo -c r2cb_16.c -o r2cb_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_32.Tpo -c r2cb_32.c -o r2cb_32.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_ErrorSch.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gradient.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gradient.Tpo -c gradient.c -o gradient.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_Error.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_64.Tpo -c r2cb_64.c -o r2cb_64.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT covar.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/covar.Tpo -c covar.c -o covar.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_InitMoL.F90 CCLD hwloc-ps libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_128.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_128.Tpo -c r2cb_128.c -o r2cb_128.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT multirobust.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/multirobust.Tpo -c multirobust.c -o multirobust.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_20.Tpo -c r2cb_20.c -o r2cb_20.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_dotNewsMoL.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT robust_wfun.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/robust_wfun.Tpo -c robust_wfun.c -o robust_wfun.o Making all in lstopo CC lstopo_no_graphics-lstopo.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_PreCalcNSYlm.F90 CC lstopo_no_graphics-lstopo-color.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modSchClm.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modsinSchClm.F90 libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslmultifit.a multilinear.o work.o lmder.o fsolver.o fdfsolver.o fdjac.o convergence.o gradient.o covar.o multirobust.o robust_wfun.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslmultifit.a CC lstopo_no_graphics-lstopo-draw.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cb_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cb_25.Tpo -c r2cb_25.c -o r2cb_25.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslmultifit.la" && ln -s "../libgslmultifit.la" "libgslmultifit.la" ) Making all in statistics CC lstopo_no_graphics-lstopo-fig.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mean.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mean.Tpo -c mean.c -o mean.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_2.Tpo -c hb_2.c -o hb_2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT variance.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/variance.Tpo -c variance.c -o variance.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT absdev.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/absdev.Tpo -c absdev.c -o absdev.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT skew.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/skew.Tpo -c skew.c -o skew.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kurtosis.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kurtosis.Tpo -c kurtosis.c -o kurtosis.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_3.Tpo -c hb_3.c -o hb_3.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_4.Tpo -c hb_4.c -o hb_4.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullExact/src/NullExact_AnaFields.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lag1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lag1.Tpo -c lag1.c -o lag1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_5.Tpo -c hb_5.c -o hb_5.o CC lstopo_no_graphics-lstopo-text.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_6.Tpo -c hb_6.c -o hb_6.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:303.31: subroutine vibSchdtClm_22(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:303.29: subroutine vibSchdtClm_22(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:285.31: subroutine vibSchdtClm_21(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:285.29: subroutine vibSchdtClm_21(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:267.31: subroutine vibSchdtClm_20(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:267.29: subroutine vibSchdtClm_20(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:249.32: subroutine vibSchdtClm_2m1(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:249.30: subroutine vibSchdtClm_2m1(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:231.32: subroutine vibSchdtClm_2m2(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:231.30: subroutine vibSchdtClm_2m2(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:217.31: subroutine vibSchdtBlm_11(R,M,T,F,A, dtB11_1, dtB11_2, dtB11_3) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:217.29: subroutine vibSchdtBlm_11(R,M,T,F,A, dtB11_1, dtB11_2, dtB11_3) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:204.31: subroutine vibSchdtBlm_10(R,M,T,F,A, dtB10_1, dtB10_2, dtB10_3) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:204.29: subroutine vibSchdtBlm_10(R,M,T,F,A, dtB10_1, dtB10_2, dtB10_3) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:190.32: subroutine vibSchdtBlm_1m1(R,M,T,F,A, dtB1m1_1, dtB1m1_2, dtB1m1_3) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:190.30: subroutine vibSchdtBlm_1m1(R,M,T,F,A, dtB1m1_1, dtB1m1_2, dtB1m1_3) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:172.31: subroutine vibSchdtClm_00(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:172.29: subroutine vibSchdtClm_00(R,M,T,F,A,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:160.31: subroutine vibSchdtAlm_00(R,M,T,F,A, dtA00) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modvibSchClm.f90:160.29: subroutine vibSchdtAlm_00(R,M,T,F,A, dtA00) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'r' at (1) lstopo-text.c: In function ‘output_text’: lstopo-text.c:707:7: warning: variable ‘lbr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int lbr, lbg, lbb; /* Last background color */  ^ lstopo-text.c:706:7: warning: variable ‘lfr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int lfr, lfg, lfb; /* Last foreground color */  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_7.Tpo -c hb_7.c -o hb_7.o CC lstopo_no_graphics-lstopo-xml.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_SchMetricRecon.F90 Creating lstopo-no-graphics.1 man page... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modSchYlm.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_8.Tpo -c hb_8.c -o hb_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT p_variance.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/p_variance.Tpo -c p_variance.c -o p_variance.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_9.Tpo -c hb_9.c -o hb_9.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_WTSphHarm.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/wt_SphHarmDecomp.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT minmax.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/minmax.Tpo -c minmax.c -o minmax.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_10.Tpo -c hb_10.c -o hb_10.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_12.Tpo -c hb_12.c -o hb_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ttest.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ttest.Tpo -c ttest.c -o ttest.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_15.Tpo -c hb_15.c -o hb_15.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_16.Tpo -c hb_16.c -o hb_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_32.Tpo -c hb_32.c -o hb_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_64.Tpo -c hb_64.c -o hb_64.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modVars.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT median.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/median.Tpo -c median.c -o median.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_20.Tpo -c hb_20.c -o hb_20.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modAnaCoord.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_mod4Metric.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb_25.Tpo -c hb_25.c -o hb_25.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT covariance.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/covariance.Tpo -c covariance.c -o covariance.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb2_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb2_4.Tpo -c hb2_4.c -o hb2_4.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modInverse.F90 CCLD lstopo-no-graphics libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb2_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb2_8.Tpo -c hb2_8.c -o hb2_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb2_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb2_16.Tpo -c hb2_16.c -o hb2_16.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullExact.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb2_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb2_32.Tpo -c hb2_32.c -o hb2_32.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modNullDir.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modEta.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb2_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb2_5.Tpo -c hb2_5.c -o hb2_5.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT quantiles.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/quantiles.Tpo -c quantiles.c -o quantiles.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT wmean.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/wmean.Tpo -c wmean.c -o wmean.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT wvariance.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/wvariance.Tpo -c wvariance.c -o wvariance.o COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modRadius.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT wabsdev.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/wabsdev.Tpo -c wabsdev.c -o wabsdev.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb2_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb2_20.Tpo -c hb2_20.c -o hb2_20.o Making all in tests Making all in ports Making all in xml Making all in linux COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_modBoundary.F90 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hb2_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hb2_25.Tpo -c hb2_25.c -o hb2_25.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT wskew.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/wskew.Tpo -c wskew.c -o wskew.o Making all in gather Making all in doc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modBoundary.f90:301.13: temp%d = sqrt(1+j_wt%d*conjg(j_wt%d)) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modBoundary.f90:146.15: beta_l%d = r0%d / (8.d0 * dr0(1)%d) * (j_l%d * conjg(j_l%d) -& 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullSHRExtract/NullSHRE_modBoundary.f90:193.22: subroutine wt_qb(rwt, r0, j_wt, u_l, q_wt) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rwt' at (1) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT wkurtosis.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/wkurtosis.Tpo -c wkurtosis.c -o wkurtosis.o Making all in examples hwloc: Installing... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_SchReadClm.F90 Making install in src COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_SchPreCalc.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_Pointing.F90 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_2.Tpo -c r2cbIII_2.c -o r2cbIII_2.o /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libhwloc.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_4.Tpo -c r2cbIII_4.c -o r2cbIII_4.o libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhwloc.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib/libhwloc.la /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/hwloc' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhwloc.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib/libhwloc.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_3.Tpo -c r2cbIII_3.c -o r2cbIII_3.o libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib/libhwloc.a /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./hwloc.dtd '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/hwloc' libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib/libhwloc.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_5.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_5.Tpo -c r2cbIII_5.c -o r2cbIII_5.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_6.Tpo -c r2cbIII_6.c -o r2cbIII_6.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_7.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_7.Tpo -c r2cbIII_7.c -o r2cbIII_7.o libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable during linking - use the `-Wl,-rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_8.Tpo -c r2cbIII_8.c -o r2cbIII_8.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslstatistics.a mean.o variance.o absdev.o skew.o kurtosis.o lag1.o p_variance.o minmax.o ttest.o median.o covariance.o quantiles.o wmean.o wvariance.o wabsdev.o wskew.o wkurtosis.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_10.Tpo -c r2cbIII_10.c -o r2cbIII_10.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_9.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_9.Tpo -c r2cbIII_9.c -o r2cbIII_9.o Making install in include libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslstatistics.a /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/include' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/include' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_12.Tpo -c r2cbIII_12.c -o r2cbIII_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_15.Tpo -c r2cbIII_15.c -o r2cbIII_15.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslstatistics.la" && ln -s "../libgslstatistics.la" "libgslstatistics.la" ) /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/include/hwloc' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc/bitmap.h hwloc/helper.h hwloc/inlines.h hwloc/diff.h hwloc/myriexpress.h hwloc/openfabrics-verbs.h hwloc/opencl.h hwloc/cuda.h hwloc/cudart.h hwloc/nvml.h hwloc/plugins.h hwloc/gl.h hwloc/intel-mic.h hwloc/rename.h hwloc/deprecated.h hwloc/linux.h hwloc/linux-libnuma.h hwloc/glibc-sched.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/include/hwloc' Making all in siman /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc/autogen/config.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen' Making install in utils libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_16.Tpo -c r2cbIII_16.c -o r2cbIII_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_32.Tpo -c r2cbIII_32.c -o r2cbIII_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_64.Tpo -c r2cbIII_64.c -o r2cbIII_64.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_20.Tpo -c r2cbIII_20.c -o r2cbIII_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2cbIII_25.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2cbIII_25.Tpo -c r2cbIII_25.c -o r2cbIII_25.o Making install in hwloc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT siman.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/siman.Tpo -c siman.c -o siman.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_2.Tpo -c hc2cb_2.c -o hc2cb_2.o /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-annotate hwloc-assembler hwloc-bind hwloc-calc hwloc-diff hwloc-distances hwloc-distrib hwloc-info hwloc-patch hwloc-ps '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_4.Tpo -c hc2cb_4.c -o hc2cb_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_6.Tpo -c hc2cb_6.c -o hc2cb_6.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-annotate /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-annotate /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-assembler-remote hwloc-compress-dir '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-assembler /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-assembler /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man7' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_8.Tpo -c hc2cb_8.c -o hc2cb_8.o libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-bind /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-bind /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc-annotate.1 hwloc-assembler.1 hwloc-assembler-remote.1 hwloc-bind.1 hwloc-calc.1 hwloc-compress-dir.1 hwloc-diff.1 hwloc-distances.1 hwloc-distrib.1 hwloc-info.1 hwloc-patch.1 hwloc-ps.1 hwloc-gather-topology.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_16.Tpo -c hc2cb_16.c -o hc2cb_16.o /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man7' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_12.Tpo -c hc2cb_12.c -o hc2cb_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_10.Tpo -c hc2cb_10.c -o hc2cb_10.o libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-calc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-calc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_32.Tpo -c hc2cb_32.c -o hc2cb_32.o libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-diff /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-diff libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-distances /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-distances libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb_20.Tpo -c hc2cb_20.c -o hc2cb_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb2_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb2_4.Tpo -c hc2cb2_4.c -o hc2cb2_4.o libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-distrib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-distrib libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-info /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-info libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-patch /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-patch libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb2_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb2_8.Tpo -c hc2cb2_8.c -o hc2cb2_8.o libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-ps /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/hwloc-ps libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb2_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb2_16.Tpo -c hc2cb2_16.c -o hc2cb2_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb2_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb2_32.Tpo -c hc2cb2_32.c -o hc2cb2_32.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man7' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cb2_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cb2_20.Tpo -c hc2cb2_20.c -o hc2cb2_20.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslsiman.a siman.o /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc-annotate.1 hwloc-assembler.1 hwloc-assembler-remote.1 hwloc-bind.1 hwloc-calc.1 hwloc-compress-dir.1 hwloc-diff.1 hwloc-distances.1 hwloc-distrib.1 hwloc-info.1 hwloc-patch.1 hwloc-ps.1 hwloc-gather-topology.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslsiman.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_2.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_2.c -o hc2cbdft_2.o /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man7' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_4.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_4.c -o hc2cbdft_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_6.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_6.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_6.c -o hc2cbdft_6.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslsiman.la" && ln -s "../libgslsiman.la" "libgslsiman.la" ) Making install in lstopo /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_8.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_8.c -o hc2cbdft_8.o /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c lstopo-no-graphics '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_10.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_10.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_10.c -o hc2cbdft_10.o libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c lstopo-no-graphics /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin/lstopo-no-graphics /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_12.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_12.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_12.c -o hc2cbdft_12.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_16.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_16.c -o hc2cbdft_16.o /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 lstopo-no-graphics.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_ExtractWT.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullSHRExtract/src/NullSHRE_InitialWT.F90 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_32.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_32.c -o hc2cbdft_32.o /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 lstopo-no-graphics.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man1' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft_20.Tpo -c hc2cbdft_20.c -o hc2cbdft_20.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft2_4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft2_4.Tpo -c hc2cbdft2_4.c -o hc2cbdft2_4.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft2_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft2_8.Tpo -c hc2cbdft2_8.c -o hc2cbdft2_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft2_16.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft2_16.Tpo -c hc2cbdft2_16.c -o hc2cbdft2_16.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft2_32.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft2_32.Tpo -c hc2cbdft2_32.c -o hc2cbdft2_32.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2cbdft2_20.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2cbdft2_20.Tpo -c hc2cbdft2_20.c -o hc2cbdft2_20.o Making install in tests Making install in ports libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT codlist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/codlist.Tpo -c codlist.c -o codlist.o Making install in xml Making install in linux Making install in gather /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' /usr/bin/install -c hwloc-gather-topology '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/bin' Making install in doc Making install in examples libtool: link: gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -rdynamic -o siman_tsp siman_tsp.o ./.libs/libgslsiman.a ../rng/.libs/libgslrng.a ../ieee-utils/.libs/libgslieeeutils.a ../err/.libs/libgslerr.a ../sys/.libs/libgslsys.a ../utils/.libs/libutils.a -lm -fopenmp /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' Making all in sum /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_bitmap.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_allbut.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_alloc.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_alloc_full.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_and.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_andnot.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_asprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_clr.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_clr_range.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_compare.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_compare_first.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_copy.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_dup.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_fill.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_first.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_foreach_begin.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_foreach_end.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_free.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_from_ith_ulong.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_from_ulong.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_intersects.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_isequal.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_isfull.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_isincluded.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_isset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_iszero.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_last.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_list_asprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_list_snprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_list_sscanf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_next.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_not.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_only.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_or.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_set.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_set_ith_ulong.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_set_range.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_singlify.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_snprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_sscanf.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_configuration.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_ignore_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_ignore_type_keep_structure.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_ignore_all_keep_structure.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_FLAG_IO_BRIDGES.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_FLAG_IO_DEVICES.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_FLAG_IS_THISSYSTEM.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_FLAG_WHOLE_IO.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_FLAG_WHOLE_SYSTEM.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_FLAG_ICACHES.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_flags_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_flags.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_flags.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_pid.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_fsroot.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_synthetic.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_xml.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_xmlbuffer.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_custom.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_distance_matrix.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_is_thissystem.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_discovery_support.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_cpubind_support.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_membind_support.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_support.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_userdata.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_userdata.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_api_version.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_API_VERSION.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_api_version.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_taskset_asprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_taskset_snprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_taskset_sscanf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_to_ith_ulong.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_to_ulong.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_weight.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_xor.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_zero.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_creation.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_init.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_load.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_destroy.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_check.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_cpubinding.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_CPUBIND_NOMEMBIND.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_CPUBIND_PROCESS.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_CPUBIND_STRICT.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_CPUBIND_THREAD.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpubind_flags_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_proc_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_proc_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_thread_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_thread_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_proc_last_cpu_location.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_last_cpu_location.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_opencl.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_opencl_get_device_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_opencl_get_device_osdev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_opencl_get_device_osdev_by_index.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_cuda.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cuda_get_device_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cuda_get_device_pci_ids.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cuda_get_device_pcidev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cuda_get_device_osdev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cuda_get_device_osdev_by_index.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_cudart.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cudart_get_device_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cudart_get_device_pci_ids.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cudart_get_device_pcidev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cudart_get_device_osdev_by_index.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_nvml.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nvml_get_device_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nvml_get_device_osdev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nvml_get_device_osdev_by_index.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_gl.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_gl_get_display_osdev_by_port_device.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_gl_get_display_osdev_by_name.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_gl_get_display_by_osdev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_intel_mic.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_intel_mic_get_device_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_intel_mic_get_device_osdev_by_index.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_custom.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_custom_insert_topology.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_custom_insert_group_object_by_parent.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_diff.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_obj_attr_type_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_DIFF_OBJ_ATTR_SIZE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_DIFF_OBJ_ATTR_NAME.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_DIFF_OBJ_ATTR_INFO.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_obj_attr_u.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_type_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_DIFF_OBJ_ATTR.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_DIFF_TOO_COMPLEX.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_u.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_build.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_apply_flags_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_DIFF_APPLY_REVERSE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_apply.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_destroy.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_load_xml.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_export_xml.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_load_xmlbuffer.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_diff_export_xmlbuffer.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_glibc_sched.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_from_glibc_sched_affinity.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_to_glibc_sched_affinity.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_ancestors.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_ancestor_obj_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_ancestor_obj_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_common_ancestor_obj.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_is_in_subtree.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_advanced_io.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_non_io_ancestor_obj.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_pcidev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_pcidev_by_busid.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_pcidev_by_busidstring.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_osdev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_bridge.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bridge_covers_pcibus.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_hostbridge_by_pcibus.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT levin_u.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/levin_u.Tpo -c levin_u.c -o levin_u.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a r2cb_2.o r2cb_3.o r2cb_4.o r2cb_5.o r2cb_6.o r2cb_7.o r2cb_8.o r2cb_9.o r2cb_10.o r2cb_11.o r2cb_12.o r2cb_13.o r2cb_14.o r2cb_15.o r2cb_16.o r2cb_32.o r2cb_64.o r2cb_128.o r2cb_20.o r2cb_25.o hb_2.o hb_3.o hb_4.o hb_5.o hb_6.o hb_7.o hb_8.o hb_9.o hb_10.o hb_12.o hb_15.o hb_16.o hb_32.o hb_64.o hb_20.o hb_25.o hb2_4.o hb2_8.o hb2_16.o hb2_32.o hb2_5.o hb2_20.o hb2_25.o r2cbIII_2.o r2cbIII_3.o r2cbIII_4.o r2cbIII_5.o r2cbIII_6.o r2cbIII_7.o r2cbIII_8.o r2cbIII_9.o r2cbIII_10.o r2cbIII_12.o r2cbIII_15.o r2cbIII_16.o r2cbIII_32.o r2cbIII_64.o r2cbIII_20.o r2cbIII_25.o hc2cb_2.o hc2cb_4.o hc2cb_6.o hc2cb_8.o hc2cb_10.o hc2cb_12.o hc2cb_16.o hc2cb_32.o hc2cb_20.o hc2cb2_4.o hc2cb2_8.o hc2cb2_16.o hc2cb2_32.o hc2cb2_20.o hc2cbdft_2.o hc2cbdft_4.o hc2cbdft_6.o hc2cbdft_8.o hc2cbdft_10.o hc2cbdft_12.o hc2cbdft_16.o hc2cbdft_32.o hc2cbdft_20.o hc2cbdft2_4.o hc2cbdft2_8.o hc2cbdft2_16.o hc2cbdft2_32.o hc2cbdft2_20.o codlist.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT levin_utrunc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/levin_utrunc.Tpo -c levin_utrunc.c -o levin_utrunc.o /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_distances.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_whole_distance_matrix_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_whole_distance_matrix_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_distance_matrix_covering_obj_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_latency.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT work_u.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/work_u.Tpo -c work_u.c -o work_u.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_distribute.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_distrib_flags_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_DISTRIB_FLAG_REVERSE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_distrib.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT work_utrunc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/work_utrunc.Tpo -c work_utrunc.c -o work_utrunc.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' libtool: link: ranlib .libs/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_find_cache.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_cache_type_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_cache_covering_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_shared_cache_covering_obj.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_find_covering.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_child_covering_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_covering_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_obj_covering_cpuset_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_obj_covering_cpuset_by_type.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_find_inside.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_first_largest_obj_inside_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_largest_objs_inside_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_obj_inside_cpuset_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_obj_inside_cpuset_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_inside_cpuset_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_inside_cpuset_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_nbobjs_inside_cpuset_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_nbobjs_inside_cpuset_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_index_inside_cpuset.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' levin_u.c: In function 'gsl_sum_levin_u_minmax': levin_u.c:68:29: warning: variable 'noise_nm1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] double noise_n = 0.0, noise_nm1 = 0.0;  ^ /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_find_misc.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_pu_obj_by_os_index.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_child.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_closest_objs.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_below_array_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_below_by_type.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_nodeset_convert.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_to_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_to_nodeset_strict.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_from_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_from_nodeset_strict.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_helper_topology_sets.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_allowed_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_complete_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_online_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_topology_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_allowed_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_complete_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_topology_nodeset.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_levels.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_get_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_type_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_type_depth_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TYPE_DEPTH_MULTIPLE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TYPE_DEPTH_UNKNOWN.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TYPE_DEPTH_BRIDGE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TYPE_DEPTH_PCI_DEVICE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TYPE_DEPTH_OS_DEVICE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_type_or_above_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_type_or_below_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_depth_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_nbobjs_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_nbobjs_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_root_obj.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_obj_by_type.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_obj_by_depth.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_next_obj_by_type.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_linux.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_linux_parse_cpumap_file.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_linux_set_tid_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_linux_get_tid_cpubind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_linux_get_tid_last_cpu_location.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_linux_libnuma_bitmask.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_from_linux_libnuma_bitmask.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nodeset_from_linux_libnuma_bitmask.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_to_linux_libnuma_bitmask.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nodeset_to_linux_libnuma_bitmask.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_linux_libnuma_ulongs.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_from_linux_libnuma_ulongs.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nodeset_from_linux_libnuma_ulongs.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_to_linux_libnuma_ulongs.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nodeset_to_linux_libnuma_ulongs.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "librdft_scalar_r2cb.la" && ln -s "../librdft_scalar_r2cb.la" "librdft_scalar_r2cb.la" ) /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_membinding.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_BIND.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_DEFAULT.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_FIRSTTOUCH.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_INTERLEAVE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_MIGRATE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_MIXED.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_NEXTTOUCH.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_NOCPUBIND.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_PROCESS.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_REPLICATE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_STRICT.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_MEMBIND_THREAD.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_membind_flags_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_membind_policy_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_membind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_membind_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_membind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_membind_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_proc_membind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_proc_membind_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_proc /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_myriexpress.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_mx_board_get_device_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_mx_endpoint_get_device_cpuset.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' _membind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_proc_membind_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_area_membind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_set_area_membind_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_area_membind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_get_area_membind_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_alloc.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_alloc_membind.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_alloc_membind_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_alloc_membind_policy.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_alloc_membind_policy_nodeset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_free.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_object_sets.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_bitmap_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_const_bitmap_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_cpuset_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_const_cpuset_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_nodeset_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_const_nodeset_t.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' Making all in r2r /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_object_strings.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_type_string.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_type_sscanf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_type_snprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_attr_snprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_cpuset_snprintf.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_get_info_by_name.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_add_info.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_object_types.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_BRIDGE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_CACHE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_CORE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_GROUP.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_MACHINE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_MISC.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_NODE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_OS_DEVICE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_PU.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_PCI_DEVICE.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_SOCKET.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_SYSTEM.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_TYPE_MAX.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_type_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_CACHE_UNIFIED.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_CACHE_DATA.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_CACHE_INSTRUCTION.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_cache_type_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_cache_type_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_BRIDGE_HOST.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_BRIDGE_PCI.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_bridge_type_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_bridge_type_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_OSDEV_BLOCK.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_OSDEV_DMA.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_OSDEV_GPU.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_OSDEV_NETWORK.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_OSDEV_OPENFABRICS.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_OSDEV_COPROC.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_osdev_type_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_osdev_type_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_compare_types.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_compare_types_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_TYPE_UNORDERED.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_objects.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_t.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_memory_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_memory_s_hwloc_obj_memory_page_type_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_attr_u.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_attr_u_hwloc_bridge_attr_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_attr_u_hwloc_cache_attr_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_attr_u_hwloc_group_attr_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_attr_u_hwloc_osdev_attr_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_attr_u_hwloc_pcidev_attr_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_distances_s.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_obj_info_s.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_openfabrics.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_ibv_get_device_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_ibv_get_device_osdev.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_ibv_get_device_osdev_by_name.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_syntheticexport.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_export_synthetic.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/doc/hwloc' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_tinker.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_insert_misc_object_by_cpuset.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_insert_misc_object_by_parent.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_RESTRICT_FLAG_ADAPT_DISTANCES.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_RESTRICT_FLAG_ADAPT_IO.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_RESTRICT_FLAG_ADAPT_MISC.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_restrict_flags_e.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_restrict.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_dup.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_xmlexport.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_export_xml.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_export_xmlbuffer.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_free_xmlbuffer.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_userdata_export_callback.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_export_obj_userdata.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_export_obj_userdata_base64.3 doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwloc_topology_set_userdata_import_callback.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 doxygen-doc/hwloc-a4.pdf doxygen-doc/hwloc-letter.pdf '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/doc/hwloc' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/hwloc' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib/pkgconfig' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 contrib/hwloc-valgrind.supp '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/share/hwloc' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hwloc.pc '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib/pkgconfig' /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch hwloc: Cleaning up... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT e01_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/e01_8.Tpo -c e01_8.c -o e01_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT e10_8.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/e10_8.Tpo -c e10_8.c -o e10_8.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kernel -I../../../rdft -I../../../rdft/scalar -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT codlist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/codlist.Tpo -c codlist.c -o codlist.o hwloc: Done. Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_hwloc.a libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslsum.a levin_u.o levin_utrunc.o work_u.o work_utrunc.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslsum.a libtool: link: ar cru .libs/librdft_scalar_r2r.a e01_8.o e10_8.o codlist.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/librdft_scalar_r2r.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslsum.la" && ln -s "../libgslsum.la" "libgslsum.la" ) Making all in integration libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "librdft_scalar_r2r.la" && ln -s "../librdft_scalar_r2r.la" "librdft_scalar_r2r.la" ) Checking status of thorn MPI libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qk15.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qk15.Tpo -c qk15.c -o qk15.o Checking status of thorn LoopControl libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qk21.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qk21.Tpo -c qk21.c -o qk21.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qk31.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qk31.Tpo -c qk31.c -o qk31.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../kernel -I../../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hfb.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hfb.Tpo -c hfb.c -o hfb.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qk41.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qk41.Tpo -c qk41.c -o qk41.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../kernel -I../../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2c.Tpo -c r2c.c -o r2c.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qk51.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qk51.Tpo -c qk51.c -o qk51.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../kernel -I../../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT r2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/r2r.Tpo -c r2r.c -o r2r.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qk61.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qk61.Tpo -c qk61.c -o qk61.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../kernel -I../../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2c.Tpo -c hc2c.c -o hc2c.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qk.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qk.Tpo -c qk.c -o qk.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qng.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qng.Tpo -c qng.c -o qng.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qags.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qags.Tpo -c qags.c -o qags.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qag.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qag.Tpo -c qag.c -o qag.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qagp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qagp.Tpo -c qagp.c -o qagp.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT workspace.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/workspace.Tpo -c workspace.c -o workspace.o Installing MPI into /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI MPI: Preparing directory structure... MPI: Unpacking archive... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/MPI/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qcheb.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qcheb.Tpo -c qcheb.c -o qcheb.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qawc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qawc.Tpo -c qawc.c -o qawc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qmomo.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qmomo.Tpo -c qmomo.c -o qmomo.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qaws.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qaws.Tpo -c qaws.c -o qaws.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/LoopControl/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qmomof.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qmomof.Tpo -c qmomof.c -o qmomof.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/librdft_scalar.a hfb.o r2c.o r2r.o hc2c.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullSHRExtract.a libtool: link: ranlib .libs/librdft_scalar.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "librdft_scalar.la" && ln -s "../librdft_scalar.la" "librdft_scalar.la" ) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qawo.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qawo.Tpo -c qawo.c -o qawo.o Making all in simd libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT qawf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qawf.Tpo -c qawf.c -o qawf.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT glfixed.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/glfixed.Tpo -c glfixed.c -o glfixed.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cquad.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cquad.Tpo -c cquad.c -o cquad.o Making all in common glfixed.c: In function 'gsl_integration_glfixed_table_alloc': glfixed.c:467:14: warning: 'w0' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] dw = w0 - w1;  ^ glfixed.c:383:10: note: 'w0' was declared here double w0, w1, dw; /* Weights */  ^ cquad.c: In function 'gsl_integration_cquad': cquad.c:206:46: warning: variable 'err_excess' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] double igral, err, igral_final, err_final, err_excess;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/LoopControl/src/loopcontrol.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/LoopControl/src/loopcontrol_types.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LoopControl/loopcontrol_types.f90:6.22: integer*8 :: v(3) 1 Warning: Component 'v' in derived type 'lc_vec_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'lc_vec_t' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LoopControl/loopcontrol_types.f90:16.44: integer*8 :: coarse_thread_info_ptr 1 Warning: Component 'coarse_thread_info_ptr' in derived type 'lc_control_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'lc_control_t' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LoopControl/loopcontrol_types.f90:17.43: integer :: coarse_thread_done 1 Warning: Component 'coarse_thread_done' in derived type 'lc_control_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'lc_control_t' is BIND(C) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/LoopControl/loopcontrol_types.f90:21.36: integer*8 :: selftest_array 1 Warning: Component 'selftest_array' in derived type 'lc_control_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'lc_control_t' is BIND(C) COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/LoopControl/src/loopcontrol.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/LoopControl/src/type_sizes.F90 libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslintegration.a qk15.o qk21.o qk31.o qk41.o qk51.o qk61.o qk.o qng.o qag.o qags.o qagp.o workspace.o qcheb.o qawc.o qmomo.o qaws.o qmomof.o qawo.o qawf.o glfixed.o cquad.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslintegration.a MPI: Configuring... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslintegration.la" && ln -s "../libgslintegration.la" "libgslintegration.la" ) Making all in interpolation Making all in sse2 Making all in avx libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT accel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/accel.Tpo -c accel.c -o accel.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT akima.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/akima.Tpo -c akima.c -o akima.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cspline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cspline.Tpo -c cspline.c -o cspline.o Making all in altivec libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT linear.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/linear.Tpo -c linear.c -o linear.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT interp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/interp.Tpo -c interp.c -o interp.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT spline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/spline.Tpo -c spline.c -o spline.o Making all in neon libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT poly.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/poly.Tpo -c poly.c -o poly.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT inline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/inline.Tpo -c inline.c -o inline.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2hc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2hc.Tpo -c hc2hc.c -o hc2hc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dht-r2hc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dht-r2hc.Tpo -c dht-r2hc.c -o dht-r2hc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dft-r2hc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dft-r2hc.Tpo -c dft-r2hc.c -o dft-r2hc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dht-rader.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dht-rader.Tpo -c dht-rader.c -o dht-rader.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT buffered.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/buffered.Tpo -c buffered.c -o buffered.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT conf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/conf.Tpo -c conf.c -o conf.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT direct-r2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/direct-r2r.Tpo -c direct-r2r.c -o direct-r2r.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT direct-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/direct-r2c.Tpo -c direct-r2c.c -o direct-r2c.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT generic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/generic.Tpo -c generic.c -o generic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2hc-direct.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2hc-direct.Tpo -c hc2hc-direct.c -o hc2hc-direct.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hc2hc-generic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hc2hc-generic.Tpo -c hc2hc-generic.c -o hc2hc-generic.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT khc2hc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/khc2hc.Tpo -c khc2hc.c -o khc2hc.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kr2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kr2c.Tpo -c kr2c.c -o kr2c.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT kr2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/kr2r.Tpo -c kr2r.c -o kr2r.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT indirect.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/indirect.Tpo -c indirect.c -o indirect.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT nop.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/nop.Tpo -c nop.c -o nop.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan.Tpo -c plan.c -o plan.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslinterpolation.a accel.o akima.o cspline.o interp.o linear.o spline.o poly.o inline.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT problem.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/problem.Tpo -c problem.c -o problem.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslinterpolation.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rank0.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rank0.Tpo -c rank0.c -o rank0.o ============================================================================ == Configuring Open MPI ============================================================================ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rank-geq2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rank-geq2.Tpo -c rank-geq2.c -o rank-geq2.o *** Startup tests libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rdft-dht.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rdft-dht.Tpo -c rdft-dht.c -o rdft-dht.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslinterpolation.la" && ln -s "../libgslinterpolation.la" "libgslinterpolation.la" ) libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT solve.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/solve.Tpo -c solve.c -o solve.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vrank-geq1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vrank-geq1.Tpo -c vrank-geq1.c -o vrank-geq1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vrank3-transpose.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vrank3-transpose.Tpo -c vrank3-transpose.c -o vrank3-transpose.o Making all in histogram checking build system type... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT buffered2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/buffered2.Tpo -c buffered2.c -o buffered2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT direct2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/direct2.Tpo -c direct2.c -o direct2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT add.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/add.Tpo -c add.c -o add.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT get.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/get.Tpo -c get.c -o get.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT nop2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/nop2.Tpo -c nop2.c -o nop2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rank-geq2-rdft2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rank-geq2-rdft2.Tpo -c rank-geq2-rdft2.c -o rank-geq2-rdft2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rank0-rdft2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rank0-rdft2.Tpo -c rank0-rdft2.c -o rank0-rdft2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan2.Tpo -c plan2.c -o plan2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT problem2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/problem2.Tpo -c problem2.c -o problem2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT solve2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/solve2.Tpo -c solve2.c -o solve2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo -c init.c -o init.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT params.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/params.Tpo -c params.c -o params.o x86_64-pc-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu checking target system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vrank-geq1-rdft2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vrank-geq1-rdft2.Tpo -c vrank-geq1-rdft2.c -o vrank-geq1-rdft2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rdft2-rdft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rdft2-rdft.Tpo -c rdft2-rdft.c -o rdft2-rdft.o checking for gcc... gcc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_LoopControl.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rdft2-tensor-max-index.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rdft2-tensor-max-index.Tpo -c rdft2-tensor-max-index.c -o rdft2-tensor-max-index.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rdft2-strides.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rdft2-strides.Tpo -c rdft2-strides.c -o rdft2-strides.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reset.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reset.Tpo -c reset.c -o reset.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pdf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pdf.Tpo -c pdf.c -o pdf.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rdft2-inplace-strides.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rdft2-inplace-strides.Tpo -c rdft2-inplace-strides.c -o rdft2-inplace-strides.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file.Tpo -c file.c -o file.o checking whether the C compiler works... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT khc2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/khc2c.Tpo -c khc2c.c -o khc2c.o Checking status of thorn CT_Analytic libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT add2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/add2d.Tpo -c add2d.c -o add2d.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ct-hc2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ct-hc2c.Tpo -c ct-hc2c.c -o ct-hc2c.o Checking status of thorn CarpetMask libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT get2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/get2d.Tpo -c get2d.c -o get2d.o yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out Checking status of thorn GaugeWave checking for suffix of executables... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ct-hc2c-direct.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ct-hc2c-direct.Tpo -c ct-hc2c-direct.c -o ct-hc2c-direct.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT init2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/init2d.Tpo -c init2d.c -o init2d.o Checking status of thorn Hydro_Analysis libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT params2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/params2d.Tpo -c params2d.c -o params2d.o Checking status of thorn KerrSchild libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reset2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reset2d.Tpo -c reset2d.c -o reset2d.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT file2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file2d.Tpo -c file2d.c -o file2d.o checking whether we are cross compiling... Checking status of thorn ML_ADMConstraints Checking status of thorn ML_ADMQuantities Checking status of thorn ML_BSSN no checking for suffix of object files... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pdf2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pdf2d.Tpo -c pdf2d.c -o pdf2d.o o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetMask/src/mask_excluded.cc libtool: link: ar cru .libs/librdft.a hc2hc.o dft-r2hc.o dht-r2hc.o dht-rader.o buffered.o conf.o direct-r2r.o direct-r2c.o generic.o hc2hc-direct.o hc2hc-generic.o khc2hc.o kr2c.o kr2r.o indirect.o nop.o plan.o problem.o rank0.o rank-geq2.o rdft-dht.o solve.o vrank-geq1.o vrank3-transpose.o buffered2.o direct2.o nop2.o rank0-rdft2.o rank-geq2-rdft2.o plan2.o problem2.o solve2.o vrank-geq1-rdft2.o rdft2-rdft.o rdft2-tensor-max-index.o rdft2-inplace-strides.o rdft2-strides.o khc2c.o ct-hc2c.o ct-hc2c-direct.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/librdft.a yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "librdft.la" && ln -s "../librdft.la" "librdft.la" ) COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_ADMConstraints/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT calloc_range.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/calloc_range.Tpo -c calloc_range.c -o calloc_range.o Making all in reodft COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Hydro_Analysis/src/Hydro_Analysis.c yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT conf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/conf.Tpo -c conf.c -o conf.o none needed checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT calloc_range2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/calloc_range2d.Tpo -c calloc_range2d.c -o calloc_range2d.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reodft010e-r2hc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reodft010e-r2hc.Tpo -c reodft010e-r2hc.c -o reodft010e-r2hc.o checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E checking for ANSI C header files... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetMask/src/mask_surface.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT copy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/copy.Tpo -c copy.c -o copy.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT copy2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/copy2d.Tpo -c copy2d.c -o copy2d.o yes checking for sys/types.h... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reodft11e-radix2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reodft11e-radix2.Tpo -c reodft11e-radix2.c -o reodft11e-radix2.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Hydro_Analysis/src/GRHydro_Separation.F90 yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/Boundaries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/Boundaries.cc checking for sys/stat.h... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMQuantities/src/Boundaries.cc yes checking for stdlib.h... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT maxval.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/maxval.Tpo -c maxval.c -o maxval.o yes COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMConstraints/src/Boundaries.cc checking for string.h... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMQuantities/src/Kranc.cc yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Hydro_Analysis/src/CoreCentroid.c COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/Boundaries.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT maxval2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/maxval2d.Tpo -c maxval2d.c -o maxval2d.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reodft11e-r2hc-odd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reodft11e-r2hc-odd.Tpo -c reodft11e-r2hc-odd.c -o reodft11e-r2hc-odd.o checking for memory.h... yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/GaugeWave_always.cc checking for strings.h... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT oper.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/oper.Tpo -c oper.c -o oper.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/KerrSchild_always.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMConstraints/src/Kranc.cc yes checking for inttypes.h... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT redft00e-r2hc-pad.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/redft00e-r2hc-pad.Tpo -c redft00e-r2hc-pad.c -o redft00e-r2hc-pad.o yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT oper2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/oper2d.Tpo -c oper2d.c -o oper2d.o checking for stdint.h... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Hydro_Analysis/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/GaugeWave_exact.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/CT_Analytic_BY_Calc.cc yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rodft00e-r2hc-pad.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rodft00e-r2hc-pad.Tpo -c rodft00e-r2hc-pad.c -o rodft00e-r2hc-pad.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Hydro_Analysis.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stat.Tpo -c stat.c -o stat.o checking for unistd.h... yes checking minix/config.h usability... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../rdft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT reodft00e-splitradix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/reodft00e-splitradix.Tpo -c reodft00e-splitradix.c -o reodft00e-splitradix.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT stat2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/stat2d.Tpo -c stat2d.c -o stat2d.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetMask/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetMask.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/KerrSchild/cctk_ThornBindings.c no checking minix/config.h presence... no checking for minix/config.h... no checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes Checking status of thorn ML_CCZ4 checking for a BSD-compatible install... Checking status of thorn ML_WaveToy /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslhistogram.a add.o get.o init.o params.o reset.o file.o pdf.o add2d.o get2d.o init2d.o params2d.o reset2d.o file2d.o pdf2d.o calloc_range.o calloc_range2d.o copy.o copy2d.o maxval.o maxval2d.o oper.o oper2d.o stat.o stat2d.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslhistogram.a yes libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslhistogram.la" && ln -s "../libgslhistogram.la" "libgslhistogram.la" ) checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... Making all in ode-initval yes libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libreodft.a conf.o reodft010e-r2hc.o reodft11e-radix2.o reodft11e-r2hc-odd.o redft00e-r2hc-pad.o rodft00e-r2hc-pad.o reodft00e-splitradix.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libreodft.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT control.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/control.Tpo -c control.c -o control.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/Boundaries.cc checking for style of include used by make... GNU libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libreodft.la" && ln -s "../libreodft.la" "libreodft.la" ) checking how to create a ustar tar archive... Making all in api COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/CT_Analytic_ExactBoundary.cc gnutar checking dependency style of gcc... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT apiplan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/apiplan.Tpo -c apiplan.c -o apiplan.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cstd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cstd.Tpo -c cstd.c -o cstd.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMConstraints/src/ML_ADMConstraints_evaluate.cc gcc3 checking whether make supports nested variables... yes *** Checking versions libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cscal.Tpo -c cscal.c -o cscal.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT configure.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/configure.Tpo -c configure.c -o configure.o checking for repo version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 checking Open MPI version... 1.10.1 checking Open MPI release date... Nov 03, 2015 checking Open MPI repository version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMQuantities/src/ML_ADMQuantities_calculate.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute-dft-c2r.Tpo -c execute-dft-c2r.c -o execute-dft-c2r.o checking for repo version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 checking Open MPI Run-Time Environment version... 1.10.1 checking Open MPI Run-Time Environment release date... Nov 03, 2015 checking Open MPI Run-Time Environment repository version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMQuantities/src/RegisterMoL.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT evolve.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/evolve.Tpo -c evolve.c -o evolve.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute-dft-r2c.Tpo -c execute-dft-r2c.c -o execute-dft-r2c.o checking for repo version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 checking Open SHMEM version... 1.10.1 checking Open SHMEM release date... Nov 03, 2015 checking Open SHMEM repository version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 checking for repo version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 checking Open Portable Access Layer version... 1.10.1 checking Open Portable Access Layer release date... Nov 03, 2015 checking Open Portable Access Layer repository version... v1.10.0-178-gb80f802 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/KerrSchild_exact.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute-dft.Tpo -c execute-dft.c -o execute-dft.o checking for bootstrap Autoconf version... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT step.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/step.Tpo -c step.c -o step.o 2.69 checking for bootstrap Automake version... 1.12 checking for boostrap Libtool version... 2.4.2 *** Initialization, setup configure: builddir: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/MPI/openmpi-1.10.1 configure: srcdir: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/MPI/openmpi-1.10.1 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/GaugeWave_initial.cc installing to directory "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI" COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/CT_Analytic_Exact_Calc.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute-r2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute-r2r.Tpo -c execute-r2r.c -o execute-r2r.o *** OPAL Configuration options checking if want to run code coverage... no checking if want to compile with branch probabilities... no checking if want to debug memory usage... no checking if want to profile memory usage... no checking if want developer-level compiler pickyness... no checking if want developer-level debugging code... no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk2.Tpo -c rk2.c -o rk2.o checking if want to install project-internal header files... no checking if want pretty-print stacktrace... yes checking if want pty support... yes checking if want weak symbol support... yes checking if want dlopen support... yes checking if want heterogeneous support... no rk2.c: In function 'rk2_order': rk2.c:224:16: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk2_state_t *state = (rk2_state_t *) vstate;  ^ checking if want IPv6 support... no checking if want package/brand string... Open MPI eaton@coughs Distribution checking if want ident string... 1.10.1 checking if want to use an alternative checksum algo for messages... no checking maximum length of processor name... 256 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk2imp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk2imp.Tpo -c rk2imp.c -o rk2imp.o checking maximum length of error string... 256 checking maximum length of object name... 64 checking maximum length of info key... 36 checking maximum length of info val... 256 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute-split-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute-split-dft-c2r.Tpo -c execute-split-dft-c2r.c -o execute-split-dft-c2r.o checking maximum length of port name... 1024 checking maximum length of datarep string... 128 rk2imp.c: In function 'rk2imp_order': rk2imp.c:308:19: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk2imp_state_t *state = (rk2imp_state_t *) vstate;  ^ checking if want getpwuid support... yes checking __NetBSD__... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMQuantities/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc no checking __FreeBSD__... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute-split-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute-split-dft-r2c.Tpo -c execute-split-dft-r2c.c -o execute-split-dft-r2c.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk2simp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk2simp.Tpo -c rk2simp.c -o rk2simp.o no checking __OpenBSD__... rk2simp.c: In function 'rk2simp_order': rk2simp.c:351:20: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk2simp_state_t *state = (rk2simp_state_t *) vstate;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/Boundaries.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute-split-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute-split-dft.Tpo -c execute-split-dft.c -o execute-split-dft.o no checking __DragonFly__... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk4.Tpo -c rk4.c -o rk4.o no checking __386BSD__... rk4.c: In function 'rk4_order': rk4.c:338:16: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk4_state_t *state = (rk4_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT execute.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/execute.Tpo -c execute.c -o execute.o no checking __bsdi__... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk4imp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk4imp.Tpo -c rk4imp.c -o rk4imp.o rk4imp.c: In function 'rk4imp_order': rk4imp.c:360:19: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk4imp_state_t *state = (rk4imp_state_t *) vstate;  ^ no checking __APPLE__... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT export-wisdom-to-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/export-wisdom-to-file.Tpo -c export-wisdom-to-file.c -o export-wisdom-to-file.o no checking __linux__... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rkf45.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rkf45.Tpo -c rkf45.c -o rkf45.o yes checking __sun__... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/Kranc.cc no checking __sun... COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/CT_Analytic_ExpandingLattice_Calc.cc rkf45.c: In function 'rkf45_order': rkf45.c:341:18: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rkf45_state_t *state = (rkf45_state_t *) vstate;  ^ no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT export-wisdom-to-string.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/export-wisdom-to-string.Tpo -c export-wisdom-to-string.c -o export-wisdom-to-string.o checking netdb.h usability... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT export-wisdom.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/export-wisdom.Tpo -c export-wisdom.c -o export-wisdom.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/Kranc.cc yes checking netdb.h presence... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk8pd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk8pd.Tpo -c rk8pd.c -o rk8pd.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_ADMBaseBoundaryScalar.cc yes checking for netdb.h... yes rk8pd.c: In function 'rk8pd_order': rk8pd.c:507:18: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk8pd_state_t *state = (rk8pd_state_t *) vstate;  ^ checking netinet/in.h usability... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT f77api.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/f77api.Tpo -c f77api.c -o f77api.o yes checking netinet/in.h presence... yes checking for netinet/in.h... yes checking netinet/tcp.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/Kranc.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rkck.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rkck.Tpo -c rkck.c -o rkck.o rkck.c: In function 'rkck_order': rkck.c:340:17: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rkck_state_t *state = (rkck_state_t *) vstate;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/KerrSchild_initial.cc yes checking netinet/tcp.h presence... yes checking for netinet/tcp.h... yes checking for struct sockaddr_in... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/RegisterMoL.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bsimp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bsimp.Tpo -c bsimp.c -o bsimp.o COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/CT_Analytic_LumpBoundary.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT flops.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/flops.Tpo -c flops.c -o flops.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/Boundaries.cc yes checking if --with-cuda is set... not set (--with-cuda=) checking for struct CUipcMemHandle_st.reserved... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT forget-wisdom.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/forget-wisdom.Tpo -c forget-wisdom.c -o forget-wisdom.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gear1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gear1.Tpo -c gear1.c -o gear1.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT import-system-wisdom.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/import-system-wisdom.Tpo -c import-system-wisdom.c -o import-system-wisdom.o gear1.c: In function 'gear1_order': gear1.c:246:18: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] gear1_state_t *state = (gear1_state_t *) vstate;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc no checking whether CU_POINTER_ATTRIBUTE_SYNC_MEMOPS is declared... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMConstraints/src/RegisterMoL.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT import-wisdom-from-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/import-wisdom-from-file.Tpo -c import-wisdom-from-file.c -o import-wisdom-from-file.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gear2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gear2.Tpo -c gear2.c -o gear2.o gear2.c: In function 'gear2_order': no gear2.c:317:18: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] gear2_state_t *state = (gear2_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT import-wisdom-from-string.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/import-wisdom-from-string.Tpo -c import-wisdom-from-string.c -o import-wisdom-from-string.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT import-wisdom.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/import-wisdom.Tpo -c import-wisdom.c -o import-wisdom.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/Startup.cc checking whether cuPointerGetAttributes is declared... COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/CT_Analytic_Lump_Calc.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/ParamCheck.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/CT_Analytic_Poisson_Calc.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT malloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/malloc.Tpo -c malloc.c -o malloc.o no checking if have cuda support... no libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslodeiv.a control.o cstd.o cscal.o evolve.o step.o rk2.o rk2imp.o rk2simp.o rk4.o rk4imp.o rkf45.o rk8pd.o rkck.o bsimp.o gear1.o gear2.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslodeiv.a *** ORTE Configuration options checking if want full RTE support... yes checking if want orterun "--prefix" behavior to be enabled by default... no checking if want sensors... no checking if want orte static ports... yes libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslodeiv.la" && ln -s "../libgslodeiv.la" "libgslodeiv.la" ) *** OMPI Configuration options checking if want compile-time warnings inside of mpi.h... yes checking if want sparse process groups... no libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT map-r2r-kind.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/map-r2r-kind.Tpo -c map-r2r-kind.c -o map-r2r-kind.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMConstraints/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc checking if want peruse support... no Making all in ode-initval2 checking if want Fortran MPI bindings... yes (all/default) checking if want PMPI... yes checking if want C++ bindings... yes checking if want MPI::SEEK_SET support... yes checking if want run-time MPI parameter checking... runtime checking which 'use mpi_f08' implementation to use... regular (no subarray support) *** OSHMEM Configuration options checking if want oshmem... yes checking if want SGI/Quadrics compatibility mode... yes checking if want OSHMEM API parameter checking... never checking for on_exit... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT control.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/control.Tpo -c control.c -o control.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/WT_Dirichlet.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMQuantities/src/Startup.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mapflags.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mapflags.Tpo -c mapflags.c -o mapflags.o yes checking if want pshmem... yes checking if want to build OSHMEM fortran bindings... yes checking if want wrapper compiler rpath support... yes ============================================================================ == Compiler and preprocessor tests ============================================================================ *** C compiler and preprocessor checking for gcc... (cached) gcc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cstd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cstd.Tpo -c cstd.c -o cstd.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/RegisterMoL.cc checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mkprinter-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mkprinter-file.Tpo -c mkprinter-file.c -o mkprinter-file.o checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cscal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cscal.Tpo -c cscal.c -o cscal.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_ADMConstraints/src/Startup.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mktensor-iodims.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mktensor-iodims.Tpo -c mktensor-iodims.c -o mktensor-iodims.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_ADMBaseEverywhere.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT evolve.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/evolve.Tpo -c evolve.c -o evolve.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_ADMQuantities/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/Kranc.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mktensor-rowmajor.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mktensor-rowmajor.Tpo -c mktensor-rowmajor.c -o mktensor-rowmajor.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_ADMQuantities.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/Kranc.cc yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/ParamCheck.cc checking for gcc option to accept ISO C99... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/WT_EnergyBoundary.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/RegisterMoL.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT step.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/step.Tpo -c step.c -o step.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-1d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-1d.Tpo -c plan-dft-1d.c -o plan-dft-1d.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_ADMConstraints.a none needed checking for the C compiler vendor... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk2.Tpo -c rk2.c -o rk2.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-2d.Tpo -c plan-dft-2d.c -o plan-dft-2d.o rk2.c: In function 'rk2_order': rk2.c:224:16: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk2_state_t *state = (rk2_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-3d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-3d.Tpo -c plan-dft-3d.c -o plan-dft-3d.o gnu checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes checking if gcc supports -finline-functions... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_ADMBaseInterior.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-c2r-1d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-c2r-1d.Tpo -c plan-dft-c2r-1d.c -o plan-dft-c2r-1d.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk2imp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk2imp.Tpo -c rk2imp.c -o rk2imp.o yes checking if gcc supports -fno-strict-aliasing... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/GaugeWave/src/Startup.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-c2r-2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-c2r-2d.Tpo -c plan-dft-c2r-2d.c -o plan-dft-c2r-2d.o rk2imp.c: In function 'rk2imp_order': rk2imp.c:471:19: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk2imp_state_t *state = (rk2imp_state_t *) vstate;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_ADMBaseBoundaryScalar.cc yes COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_ADMBaseEverywhere.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/Kranc.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-c2r-3d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-c2r-3d.Tpo -c plan-dft-c2r-3d.c -o plan-dft-c2r-3d.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/WT_Energy.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk4.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk4.Tpo -c rk4.c -o rk4.o rk4.c: In function 'rk4_order': rk4.c:332:16: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk4_state_t *state = (rk4_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-c2r.Tpo -c plan-dft-c2r.c -o plan-dft-c2r.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk4imp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk4imp.Tpo -c rk4imp.c -o rk4imp.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc rk4imp.c: In function 'rk4imp_order': rk4imp.c:496:19: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk4imp_state_t *state = (rk4imp_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-r2c-1d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-r2c-1d.Tpo -c plan-dft-r2c-1d.c -o plan-dft-r2c-1d.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/WT_Gaussian.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/GaugeWave/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-r2c-2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-r2c-2d.Tpo -c plan-dft-r2c-2d.c -o plan-dft-r2c-2d.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_GaugeWave.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rkf45.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rkf45.Tpo -c rkf45.c -o rkf45.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk8pd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk8pd.Tpo -c rk8pd.c -o rk8pd.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-r2c-3d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-r2c-3d.Tpo -c plan-dft-r2c-3d.c -o plan-dft-r2c-3d.o rkf45.c: In function 'rkf45_order': rkf45.c:349:18: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rkf45_state_t *state = (rkf45_state_t *) vstate;  ^ rk8pd.c: In function 'rk8pd_order': rk8pd.c:515:18: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk8pd_state_t *state = (rk8pd_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rkck.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rkck.Tpo -c rkck.c -o rkck.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/KerrSchild/src/Startup.cc rkck.c: In function 'rkck_order': rkck.c:345:17: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rkck_state_t *state = (rkck_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft-r2c.Tpo -c plan-dft-r2c.c -o plan-dft-r2c.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/WT_RHS.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/RegisterMoL.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CT_Analytic/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-dft.Tpo -c plan-dft.c -o plan-dft.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bsimp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bsimp.Tpo -c bsimp.c -o bsimp.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rk1imp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rk1imp.Tpo -c rk1imp.c -o rk1imp.o configure: WARNING: -fno-strict-aliasing has been added to CFLAGS checking if gcc supports __builtin_expect... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT msadams.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/msadams.Tpo -c msadams.c -o msadams.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru-dft-c2r.Tpo -c plan-guru-dft-c2r.c -o plan-guru-dft-c2r.o yes checking if gcc supports __builtin_prefetch... rk1imp.c: In function 'rk1imp_order': rk1imp.c:463:19: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] rk1imp_state_t *state = (rk1imp_state_t *) vstate;  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_KerrSchild.a Checking status of thorn Minkowski libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru-dft-r2c.Tpo -c plan-guru-dft-r2c.c -o plan-guru-dft-r2c.o yes checking if gcc supports __builtin_clz... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_BSSN/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru-dft.Tpo -c plan-guru-dft.c -o plan-guru-dft.o COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc Checking status of thorn ModifiedSchwarzschildBL COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_ConstraintsEverywhere.cc yes checking for C optimization flags... -DNDEBUG -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -finline-functions -fno-strict-aliasing checking for Interix environment... Checking status of thorn ShiftedGaugeWave COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_WaveToy/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_ADMBaseInterior.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_WaveToy/src/WT_Standing.cc no checking for C ident string support... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru-r2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru-r2r.Tpo -c plan-guru-r2r.c -o plan-guru-r2r.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT msbdf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/msbdf.Tpo -c msbdf.c -o msbdf.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru-split-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru-split-dft-c2r.Tpo -c plan-guru-split-dft-c2r.c -o plan-guru-split-dft-c2r.o #ident checking for int8_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru-split-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru-split-dft-r2c.Tpo -c plan-guru-split-dft-r2c.c -o plan-guru-split-dft-r2c.o COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_Analytic/src/Startup.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ShiftedGaugeWave/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes checking for uint8_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru-split-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru-split-dft.Tpo -c plan-guru-split-dft.c -o plan-guru-split-dft.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT driver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/driver.Tpo -c driver.c -o driver.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-many-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-many-dft-c2r.Tpo -c plan-many-dft-c2r.c -o plan-many-dft-c2r.o yes checking for int16_t... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_WaveToy.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CT_Analytic.a yes checking for uint16_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-many-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-many-dft-r2c.Tpo -c plan-many-dft-r2c.c -o plan-many-dft-r2c.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-many-r2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-many-r2r.Tpo -c plan-many-r2r.c -o plan-many-r2r.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-many-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-many-dft.Tpo -c plan-many-dft.c -o plan-many-dft.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/Boundaries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/Kranc.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/Boundaries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL_always.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL_exact.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/Boundaries.cc libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslodeiv2.a control.o cstd.o cscal.o evolve.o step.o rk2.o rk2imp.o rk4.o rk4imp.o rkf45.o rk8pd.o rkck.o bsimp.o rk1imp.o msadams.o msbdf.o driver.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslodeiv2.a yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-r2r-1d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-r2r-1d.Tpo -c plan-r2r-1d.c -o plan-r2r-1d.o checking for int32_t... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslodeiv2.la" && ln -s "../libgslodeiv2.la" "libgslodeiv2.la" ) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/Kranc.cc Making all in roots yes checking for uint32_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bisection.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bisection.Tpo -c bisection.c -o bisection.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-r2r-2d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-r2r-2d.Tpo -c plan-r2r-2d.c -o plan-r2r-2d.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/Kranc.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-r2r-3d.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-r2r-3d.Tpo -c plan-r2r-3d.c -o plan-r2r-3d.o yes libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT brent.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/brent.Tpo -c brent.c -o brent.o checking for int64_t... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/Minkowski_always.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-r2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-r2r.Tpo -c plan-r2r.c -o plan-r2r.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT print-plan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/print-plan.Tpo -c print-plan.c -o print-plan.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT falsepos.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/falsepos.Tpo -c falsepos.c -o falsepos.o yes checking for uint64_t... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL_initial.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rdft2-pad.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rdft2-pad.Tpo -c rdft2-pad.c -o rdft2-pad.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT newton.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/newton.Tpo -c newton.c -o newton.o yes checking for int128_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT the-planner.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/the-planner.Tpo -c the-planner.c -o the-planner.o no checking for uint128_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT secant.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/secant.Tpo -c secant.c -o secant.o no checking for long long... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT version.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/version.Tpo -c version.c -o version.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/ParamCheck.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_ConstraintsInterior.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT steffenson.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/steffenson.Tpo -c steffenson.c -o steffenson.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru64-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru64-dft-c2r.Tpo -c plan-guru64-dft-c2r.c -o plan-guru64-dft-c2r.o yes checking for __float128... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT convergence.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/convergence.Tpo -c convergence.c -o convergence.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru64-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru64-dft-r2c.Tpo -c plan-guru64-dft-r2c.c -o plan-guru64-dft-r2c.o yes checking for long double... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fsolver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fsolver.Tpo -c fsolver.c -o fsolver.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdfsolver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdfsolver.Tpo -c fdfsolver.c -o fdfsolver.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru64-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru64-dft.Tpo -c plan-guru64-dft.c -o plan-guru64-dft.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/RegisterMoL.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/ParamCheck.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/ShiftedGaugeWave_always.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/Minkowski_exact.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru64-r2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru64-r2r.Tpo -c plan-guru64-r2r.c -o plan-guru64-r2r.o yes checking complex.h usability... yes checking complex.h presence... Checking status of thorn TestLoopControl yes checking for complex.h... yes checking for float _Complex... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru64-split-dft-c2r.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru64-split-dft-c2r.Tpo -c plan-guru64-split-dft-c2r.c -o plan-guru64-split-dft-c2r.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslroots.a bisection.o brent.o falsepos.o newton.o secant.o steffenson.o convergence.o fsolver.o fdfsolver.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslroots.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru64-split-dft-r2c.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru64-split-dft-r2c.Tpo -c plan-guru64-split-dft-r2c.c -o plan-guru64-split-dft-r2c.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslroots.la" && ln -s "../libgslroots.la" "libgslroots.la" ) Making all in multiroots COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/RegisterMoL.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/Minkowski_initial.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EnforceEverywhere.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdjac.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdjac.Tpo -c fdjac.c -o fdjac.o yes checking for double _Complex... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/ParamCheck.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plan-guru64-split-dft.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plan-guru64-split-dft.Tpo -c plan-guru64-split-dft.c -o plan-guru64-split-dft.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fsolver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fsolver.Tpo -c fsolver.c -o fsolver.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../kernel -I../dft -I../rdft -I../reodft -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT mktensor-iodims64.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mktensor-iodims64.Tpo -c mktensor-iodims64.c -o mktensor-iodims64.o yes checking for long double _Complex... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdfsolver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdfsolver.Tpo -c fdfsolver.c -o fdfsolver.o yes checking for intptr_t... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/TestLoopControl/src/TestLoopPointwise.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT convergence.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/convergence.Tpo -c convergence.c -o convergence.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT newton.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/newton.Tpo -c newton.c -o newton.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libapi.a apiplan.o configure.o execute-dft-c2r.o execute-dft-r2c.o execute-dft.o execute-r2r.o execute-split-dft-c2r.o execute-split-dft-r2c.o execute-split-dft.o execute.o export-wisdom-to-file.o export-wisdom-to-string.o export-wisdom.o f77api.o flops.o forget-wisdom.o import-system-wisdom.o import-wisdom-from-file.o import-wisdom-from-string.o import-wisdom.o malloc.o map-r2r-kind.o mapflags.o mkprinter-file.o mktensor-iodims.o mktensor-rowmajor.o plan-dft-1d.o plan-dft-2d.o plan-dft-3d.o plan-dft-c2r-1d.o plan-dft-c2r-2d.o plan-dft-c2r-3d.o plan-dft-c2r.o plan-dft-r2c-1d.o plan-dft-r2c-2d.o plan-dft-r2c-3d.o plan-dft-r2c.o plan-dft.o plan-guru-dft-c2r.o plan-guru-dft-r2c.o plan-guru-dft.o plan-guru-r2r.o plan-guru-split-dft-c2r.o plan-guru-split-dft-r2c.o plan-guru-split-dft.o plan-many-dft-c2r.o plan-many-dft-r2c.o plan-many-dft.o plan-many-r2r.o plan-r2r-1d.o plan-r2r-2d.o plan-r2r-3d.o plan-r2r.o print-plan.o rdft2-pad.o the-planner.o version.o plan-guru64-dft-c2r.o plan-guru64-dft-r2c.o plan-guru64-dft.o plan-guru64-r2r.o plan-guru64-split-dft-c2r.o plan-guru64-split-dft-r2c.o plan-guru64-split-dft.o mktensor-iodims64.o newton.c: In function 'newton_set': newton.c:78:20: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] newton_state_t * state = (newton_state_t *) vstate;  ^ libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libapi.a yes checking for uintptr_t... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libapi.la" && ln -s "../libapi.la" "libapi.la" ) Making all in libbench2 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gnewton.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gnewton.Tpo -c gnewton.c -o gnewton.o COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_ConstraintsEverywhere.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_ConstraintsInterior.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ModifiedSchwarzschildBL/src/Startup.cc yes checking for mode_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dnewton.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dnewton.Tpo -c dnewton.c -o dnewton.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/RegisterMoL.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT broyden.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/broyden.Tpo -c broyden.c -o broyden.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc yes checking for ssize_t... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EnforceEverywhere.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ModifiedSchwarzschildBL.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hybrid.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hybrid.Tpo -c hybrid.c -o hybrid.o COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/TestLoopControl/src/TestLoopC.c yes checking for ptrdiff_t... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/ShiftedGaugeWave_exact.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EvolutionAnalysisInit.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/ShiftedGaugeWave_initial.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Minkowski/src/Startup.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hybridj.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hybridj.Tpo -c hybridj.c -o hybridj.o yes checking size of char... 1 checking size of short... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Minkowski/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/TestLoopControl/src/TestLoopFortran.F90 libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslmultiroots.a fdjac.o fsolver.o fdfsolver.o convergence.o newton.o gnewton.o dnewton.o broyden.o hybrid.o hybridj.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslmultiroots.a 2 Checking status of thorn Vaidya2 checking size of int... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:160.19: all3_all_cmin3 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%min%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:161.19: all3_all_cmax3 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%max%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:162.20: all3_all_cstep3 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%step%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:167.19: all3_all_cmin2 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%min%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:168.19: all3_all_cmax2 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%max%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:169.20: all3_all_cstep2 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%step%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:174.19: all3_all_cmin1 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%min%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:175.19: all3_all_cmax1 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%max%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:176.20: all3_all_cstep1 = all3_all_control%coarse_loop%step%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:184.19: all3_all_fmin3 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%min%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:185.19: all3_all_fmax3 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%max%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:186.20: all3_all_fstep3 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%step%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:191.19: all3_all_fmin2 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%min%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:192.19: all3_all_fmax2 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%max%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:193.20: all3_all_fstep2 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%step%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:198.19: all3_all_fmin1 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%min%v(1) 1 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Minkowski.a Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:199.19: all3_all_fmax1 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%max%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:200.20: all3_all_fstep1 = all3_all_control%fine_loop%step%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:204.39: if (all3_all_dir3>0) all3_all1_nk = all3_all_control%overall%max%v(3)+1- k 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:208.39: if (all3_all_dir2>0) all3_all1_nj = all3_all_control%overall%max%v(2)+1- j 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:213.64: if (all3_all_dir1>0) all3_all1_ni = all3_all_contro 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:402.28: int3_int_interior_cmin3 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%min%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:403.28: int3_int_interior_cmax3 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%max%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:404.29: int3_int_interior_cstep3 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%step%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:410.28: int3_int_interior_cmin2 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%min%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:411.28: int3_int_interior_cmax2 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%max%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:412.29: int3_int_interior_cstep2 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%step%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:418.28: int3_int_interior_cmin1 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%min%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:419.28: int3_int_interior_cmax1 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%max%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:420.29: int3_int_interior_cstep1 = int3_int_interior_control%coarse_loop%step%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:431.28: int3_int_interior_fmin3 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%min%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:432.28: int3_int_interior_fmax3 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%max%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:433.29: int3_int_interior_fstep3 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%step%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:438.28: int3_int_interior_fmin2 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%min%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:439.28: int3_int_interior_fmax2 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%max%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:440.29: int3_int_interior_fstep2 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%step%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:445.28: int3_int_interior_fmin1 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%min%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:446.28: int3_int_interior_fmax1 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%max%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:447.29: int3_int_interior_fstep1 = int3_int_interior_control%fine_loop%step%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:451.57: if (int3_int_interior_dir3>0) int3_int_interior1_nk = int3_int_interior_cont 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:455.57: if (int3_int_interior_dir2>0) int3_int_interior1_nj = int3_int_interior_cont 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:461.82: nt3_int_interior_dir1>0) int3_int_interior1_ni = int3 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:694.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cmin3 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%min%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:695.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cmax3 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%max%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:696.31: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cstep3 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%step%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:702.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cmin2 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%min%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:703.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cmax2 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%max%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:704.31: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cstep2 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%step%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:710.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cmin1 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%min%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:711.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cmax1 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%max%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:712.31: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_cstep1 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%coarse_loop%step%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:723.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fmin3 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%min%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:724.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fmax3 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%max%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:725.31: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fstep3 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%step%v(3) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:730.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fmin2 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%min%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:731.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fmax2 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%max%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:732.31: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fstep2 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%step%v(2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:737.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fmin1 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%min%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:738.30: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fmax1 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%max%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:739.31: bnd3_bnd_boundaries_fstep1 = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%fine_loop%step%v(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:743.40: if (bnd3_bnd_boundaries_dir3>0) nk = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%overall%max 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:747.40: if (bnd3_bnd_boundaries_dir2>0) nj = bnd3_bnd_boundaries_control%overall%max 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:753.129: ni = bn& 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1003.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cmin3 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_lo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1004.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cmax3 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_lo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1005.37: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cstep3 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_l 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1011.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cmin2 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_lo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1012.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cmax2 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_lo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1013.37: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cstep2 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_l 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1019.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cmin1 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_lo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1020.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cmax1 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_lo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1021.37: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_cstep1 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%coarse_l 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1032.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fmin3 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loop 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1033.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fmax3 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loop 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1034.37: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fstep3 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1039.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fmin2 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loop 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1040.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fmax2 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loop 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1041.37: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fstep2 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1046.36: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fmin1 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loop 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1047.36: libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslmultiroots.la" && ln -s "../libgslmultiroots.la" "libgslmultiroots.la" ) intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fmax1 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loop 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1048.37: intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_fstep1 = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%fine_loo 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1053.46: if (intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_dir3>0) nk = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1058.46: if (intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_dir2>0) nj = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:1065.13: & ni = intbnd3_bnd_intboundaries_control%overall%max%v(1)+1- 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:927.53: integer :: intbnd33_dummy_imin, intbnd33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'intbnd33_dummy_imax' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:927.32: integer :: intbnd33_dummy_imin, intbnd33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'intbnd33_dummy_imin' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:627.47: integer :: bnd33_dummy_imin, bnd33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bnd33_dummy_imax' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:627.29: integer :: bnd33_dummy_imin, bnd33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bnd33_dummy_imin' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:372.47: integer :: int33_dummy_imin, int33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'int33_dummy_imax' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:372.29: integer :: int33_dummy_imin, int33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'int33_dummy_imin' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:138.47: integer :: all33_dummy_imin, all33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'all33_dummy_imax' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TestLoopControl/TestLoopFortran.f90:138.29: integer :: all33_dummy_imin, all33_dummy_imax 1 Warning: Unused variable 'all33_dummy_imin' declared at (1) Checking status of thorn WeylScal4 Making all in min libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fsolver.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fsolver.Tpo -c fsolver.c -o fsolver.o 4 checking size of long... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT golden.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/golden.Tpo -c golden.c -o golden.o golden.c: In function 'goldensection_init': golden.c:49:27: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] goldensection_state_t * state = (goldensection_state_t *) vstate;  ^ golden.c: In function 'goldensection_iterate': golden.c:68:27: warning: variable 'state' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] goldensection_state_t * state = (goldensection_state_t *) vstate;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EvolutionAnalysisInterior.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT brent.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/brent.Tpo -c brent.c -o brent.o 8 checking size of long long... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WeylScal4/cctk_ThornBindings.c 8 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT convergence.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/convergence.Tpo -c convergence.c -o convergence.o checking size of float... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bracketing.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bracketing.Tpo -c bracketing.c -o bracketing.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT quad_golden.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/quad_golden.Tpo -c quad_golden.c -o quad_golden.o 4 checking size of double... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/ShiftedGaugeWave/src/Startup.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestLoopControl/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestLoopControl.a 8 checking size of long double... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EvolutionAnalysisInit.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EvolutionAnalysisInterior.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/Boundaries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/Kranc.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ShiftedGaugeWave.a 16 checking size of __float128... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslmin.a fsolver.o golden.o brent.o convergence.o bracketing.o quad_golden.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslmin.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslmin.la" && ln -s "../libgslmin.la" "libgslmin.la" ) Making all in multimin 16 checking size of float _Complex... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdfminimizer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdfminimizer.Tpo -c fdfminimizer.c -o fdfminimizer.o 8 checking size of double _Complex... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT steepest_descent.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/steepest_descent.Tpo -c steepest_descent.c -o steepest_descent.o 16 checking size of long double _Complex... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT conjugate_fr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/conjugate_fr.Tpo -c conjugate_fr.c -o conjugate_fr.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT conjugate_pr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/conjugate_pr.Tpo -c conjugate_pr.c -o conjugate_pr.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/Boundaries.cc 32 checking size of void *... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/Kranc.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT convergence.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/convergence.Tpo -c convergence.c -o convergence.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/RegisterMoL.cc 8 checking size of size_t... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT diff.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/diff.Tpo -c diff.c -o diff.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/ParamCheck.cc 8 checking size of ssize_t... Making all in . COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/RegisterMoL.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vector_bfgs.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vector_bfgs.Tpo -c vector_bfgs.c -o vector_bfgs.o 8 checking size of ptrdiff_t... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/Startup.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vector_bfgs2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vector_bfgs2.Tpo -c vector_bfgs2.c -o vector_bfgs2.o 8 checking size of wchar_t... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/Startup.cc 4 checking alignment of _Bool... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Vaidya2/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fminimizer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fminimizer.Tpo -c fminimizer.c -o fminimizer.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/Vaidya2_always.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT simplex.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/simplex.Tpo -c simplex.c -o simplex.o 1 COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EvolutionBoundaryScalar.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_invars_calc_2nd.cc checking alignment of int8_t... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/Vaidya2_exact.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT simplex2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/simplex2.Tpo -c simplex2.c -o simplex2.o 1 checking alignment of int16_t... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinExact/Vaidya2/src/Vaidya2_initial.cc 2 checking alignment of int32_t... 4 checking alignment of int64_t... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslmultimin.a fdfminimizer.o steepest_descent.o conjugate_fr.o conjugate_pr.o convergence.o diff.o vector_bfgs.o vector_bfgs2.o fminimizer.o simplex.o simplex2.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslmultimin.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslmultimin.la" && ln -s "../libgslmultimin.la" "libgslmultimin.la" ) Making all in monte libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/kernel/.libs/libkernel.a") 8 checking alignment of char... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT miser.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/miser.Tpo -c miser.c -o miser.o libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/dft/.libs/libdft.a") 1 libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/dft/scalar/.libs/libdft_scalar.a") checking alignment of short... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_invars_calc_4th.cc libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/dft/scalar/codelets/.libs/libdft_scalar_codelets.a") 2 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT plain.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/plain.Tpo -c plain.c -o plain.o checking alignment of wchar_t... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/rdft/.libs/librdft.a") libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT vegas.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/vegas.Tpo -c vegas.c -o vegas.o libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/rdft/scalar/.libs/librdft_scalar.a") 4 checking alignment of int... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EvolutionBoundaryScalar.cc libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/rdft/scalar/r2cf/.libs/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a") 4 checking alignment of long... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EvolutionInterior.cc libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/rdft/scalar/r2cb/.libs/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a") COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/ML_CCZ4/cctk_ThornBindings.c libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2r.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/rdft/scalar/r2r/.libs/librdft_scalar_r2r.a") 8 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullConstr/src/NullConstr_Driver.F90 checking alignment of long long... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EvolutionInteriorSplitBy1.cc libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslmonte.a miser.o plain.o vegas.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslmonte.a libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/reodft/.libs/libreodft.a") 8 checking alignment of float... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslmonte.la" && ln -s "../libgslmonte.la" "libgslmonte.la" ) libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/api/.libs/libapi.a") Making all in ntuple Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Vaidya2.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT ntuple.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ntuple.Tpo -c ntuple.c -o ntuple.o libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_support.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/simd-support/.libs/libsimd_support.a") 4 checking alignment of double... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EvolutionInterior.cc libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_sse2_nonportable.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3/fftw-3.3.3/simd-support/.libs/libsimd_sse2_nonportable.a") COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_invars_calc_Nth.cc 8 checking alignment of long double... copying selected object files to avoid basename conflicts... libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/buffered.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt1-buffered.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/buffered.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt1-buffered.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/ct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt2-ct.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/ct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt2-ct.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt3-plan.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt3-plan.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/problem.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt4-problem.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/problem.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt4-problem.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/rader.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt5-rader.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/rader.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt5-rader.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/buffered.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt6-buffered.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/buffered.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt6-buffered.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslntuple.a ntuple.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/conf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt7-conf.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/conf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt7-conf.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslntuple.a libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/generic.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt8-generic.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/generic.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt8-generic.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/indirect.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt9-indirect.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/indirect.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt9-indirect.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/nop.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt10-nop.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/nop.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt10-nop.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt11-plan.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt11-plan.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/problem.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt12-problem.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/problem.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt12-problem.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rank-geq2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt13-rank-geq2.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rank-geq2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt13-rank-geq2.o 16 libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslntuple.la" && ln -s "../libgslntuple.la" "libgslntuple.la" ) checking alignment of __float128... libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/solve.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt14-solve.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/solve.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt14-solve.o Making all in diff libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/vrank-geq1.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt15-vrank-geq1.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/vrank-geq1.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt15-vrank-geq1.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt16-codlist.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt16-codlist.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT diff.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/diff.Tpo -c diff.c -o diff.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt17-codlist.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt17-codlist.o 16 checking alignment of float _Complex... libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2r.a/codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt18-codlist.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2r.a/codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt18-codlist.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/conf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt19-conf.o || cp .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/conf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt19-conf.o 4 checking alignment of double _Complex... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libfftw3.a .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/align.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/alloc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/assert.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/awake.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/buffered.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/cpy1d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/cpy2d-pair.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/cpy2d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/ct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/debug.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/extract-reim.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/hash.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/iabs.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/kalloc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/md5-1.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/md5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/minmax.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/ops.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/pickdim.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/planner.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/primes.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/print.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/problem.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/rader.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/scan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/solver.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/solvtab.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/stride.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor1.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tensor9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/tile2d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/timer.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/transpose.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/trig.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libkernel.a/twiddle.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/bluestein.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt1-buffered.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/conf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt2-ct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/dftw-direct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/dftw-directsq.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/dftw-generic.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/dftw-genericbuf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/direct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/generic.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/indirect-transpose.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/indirect.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/kdft-dif.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/kdft-difsq.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/kdft-dit.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/kdft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/nop.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt3-plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt4-problem.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt5-rader.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/rank-geq2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/solve.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/vrank-geq1.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft.a/zero.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar.a/n.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar.a/t.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_11.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_13.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_14.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/n1_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/q1_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/q1_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/q1_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/q1_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/q1_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/q1_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t1_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libdft_scalar_codelets.a/t2_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt6-buffered.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/buffered2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt7-conf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/ct-hc2c-direct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/ct-hc2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/dft-r2hc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/dht-r2hc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/dht-rader.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/direct-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/direct-r2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/direct2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt8-generic.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/hc2hc-direct.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/hc2hc-generic.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/hc2hc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt9-indirect.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/khc2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/khc2hc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/kr2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/kr2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt10-nop.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/nop2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt11-plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/plan2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt12-problem.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/problem2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rank-geq2-rdft2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt13-rank-geq2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rank0-rdft2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rank0.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rdft-dht.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rdft2-inplace-strides.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rdft2-rdft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rdft2-strides.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/rdft2-tensor-max-index.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt14-solve.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/solve2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/vrank-geq1-rdft2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt15-vrank-geq1.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft.a/vrank3-transpose.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar.a/hc2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar.a/hfb.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar.a/r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar.a/r2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt16-codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf2_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf2_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf2_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf2_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf2_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cf_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft2_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft2_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft2_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft2_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft2_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hc2cfdft_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf2_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf2_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf2_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf2_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf2_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf2_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf2_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/hf_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cfII_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_11.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_128.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_13.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_14.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cf.a/r2cf_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt17-codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb2_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb2_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb2_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb2_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb2_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb2_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb2_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hb_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb2_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb2_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb2_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb2_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb2_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cb_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft2_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft2_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft2_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft2_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft2_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/hc2cbdft_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cbIII_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_10.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_11.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_12.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_128.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_13.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_14.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_15.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_16.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_20.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_25.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_3.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_32.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_4.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_5.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_6.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_7.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2cb.a/r2cb_9.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt18-codlist.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2r.a/e01_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/librdft_scalar_r2r.a/e10_8.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/lt19-conf.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/redft00e-r2hc-pad.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/reodft00e-splitradix.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/reodft010e-r2hc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/reodft11e-r2hc-odd.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/reodft11e-radix2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libreodft.a/rodft00e-r2hc-pad.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/apiplan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/configure.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute-r2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute-split-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute-split-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute-split-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/execute.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/export-wisdom-to-file.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/export-wisdom-to-string.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/export-wisdom.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/f77api.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/flops.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/forget-wisdom.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/import-system-wisdom.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/import-wisdom-from-file.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/import-wisdom-from-string.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/import-wisdom.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/malloc.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/map-r2r-kind.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/mapflags.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/mkprinter-file.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/mktensor-iodims.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/mktensor-iodims64.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/mktensor-rowmajor.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-1d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-2d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-3d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-c2r-1d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-c2r-2d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-c2r-3d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-r2c-1d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-r2c-2d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-r2c-3d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru-r2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru-split-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru-split-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru-split-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru64-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru64-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru64-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru64-r2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru64-split-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru64-split-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-guru64-split-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-many-dft-c2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-many-dft-r2c.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-many-dft.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-many-r2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-r2r-1d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-r2r-2d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-r2r-3d.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/plan-r2r.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/print-plan.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/rdft2-pad.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/the-planner.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libapi.a/version.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_support.a/altivec.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_support.a/avx.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_support.a/neon.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_support.a/sse2.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_support.a/taint.o .libs/libfftw3.lax/libsimd_sse2_nonportable.a/libsimd_sse2_nonportable_la-sse2-nonportable.o libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgsldiff.a diff.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgsldiff.a libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libfftw3.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgsldiff.la" && ln -s "../libgsldiff.la" "libgsldiff.la" ) 8 Making all in deriv checking alignment of long double _Complex... libtool: link: rm -fr .libs/libfftw3.lax .libs/libfftw3.lax COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EvolutionInteriorSplitBy1.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT deriv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/deriv.Tpo -c deriv.c -o deriv.o libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libfftw3.la" && ln -s "../libfftw3.la" "libfftw3.la" ) Making all in threads Making all in tests 16 checking alignment of void *... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_psi4_calc_2nd.cc 8 checking alignment of size_t... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslderiv.a deriv.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslderiv.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslderiv.la" && ln -s "../libgslderiv.la" "libgslderiv.la" ) Making all in cdf 8 checking for C bool type... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT beta.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/beta.Tpo -c beta.c -o beta.o no checking size of _Bool... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT betainv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/betainv.Tpo -c betainv.c -o betainv.o 1 checking for weak symbol support... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cauchy.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cauchy.Tpo -c cauchy.c -o cauchy.o yes checking for weak symbol support... libtool: link: gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -rdynamic -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LORENE/Lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LAPACK -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/BLAS -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,. -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,. -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,. -o bench bench-bench.o bench-hook.o bench-fftw-bench.o -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LORENE/Lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LAPACK -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/BLAS -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib -L. ../.libs/libfftw3.a ../libbench2/libbench2.a -lm -fopenmp libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT cauchyinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cauchyinv.Tpo -c cauchyinv.c -o cauchyinv.o yes checking for functional offsetof macro... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chisq.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chisq.Tpo -c chisq.c -o chisq.o yes *** OpenSHMEM profiling checking if pshmem will be enabled... yes (weak symbols supported) *** C++ compiler and preprocessor Making all in mpi libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT chisqinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/chisqinv.Tpo -c chisqinv.c -o chisqinv.o Making all in doc Making all in FAQ Making all in tools libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT exponential.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exponential.Tpo -c exponential.c -o exponential.o checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes checking whether g++ accepts -g... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT exponentialinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exponentialinv.Tpo -c exponentialinv.c -o exponentialinv.o yes checking dependency style of g++... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT exppow.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exppow.Tpo -c exppow.c -o exppow.o gcc3 checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdist.Tpo -c fdist.c -o fdist.o g++ -E libtool: link: gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -rdynamic -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LORENE/Lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LAPACK -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/BLAS -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,. -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,. -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,. -o fftw-wisdom fftw_wisdom-fftw-wisdom.o ../tests/bench-bench.o ../tests/bench-fftw-bench.o -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/PAPI/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LORENE/Lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/libjpeg/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/LAPACK -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/BLAS -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc/lib -L. ../.libs/libfftw3.a ../libbench2/libbench2.a -lm -fopenmp libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT fdistinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fdistinv.Tpo -c fdistinv.c -o fdistinv.o checking for the C++ compiler vendor... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT flat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/flat.Tpo -c flat.c -o flat.o Making all in m4 FFTW3: Installing... Making install in support gnu checking if g++ supports -finline-functions... Making install in kernel Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullConstr.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT flatinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/flatinv.Tpo -c flatinv.c -o flatinv.o Making install in simd-support yes Making install in dft Making install in scalar Making install in codelets libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gamma.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gamma.Tpo -c gamma.c -o gamma.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gammainv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gammainv.Tpo -c gammainv.c -o gammainv.o Making install in simd Making install in common COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EvolutionInteriorSplitBy2.cc Making install in sse2 libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gauss.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gauss.Tpo -c gauss.c -o gauss.o Making install in avx Making install in altivec libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gaussinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gaussinv.Tpo -c gaussinv.c -o gaussinv.o Making install in neon Making install in rdft Making install in scalar libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gumbel1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gumbel1.Tpo -c gumbel1.c -o gumbel1.o Making install in r2cf Making install in r2cb libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gumbel1inv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gumbel1inv.Tpo -c gumbel1inv.c -o gumbel1inv.o Making install in r2r configure: WARNING: -finline-functions has been added to CXXFLAGS checking if C and C++ are link compatible... Making install in simd libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gumbel2.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gumbel2.Tpo -c gumbel2.c -o gumbel2.o Making install in common Making install in sse2 Making install in avx Making install in altivec Making install in neon libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT gumbel2inv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gumbel2inv.Tpo -c gumbel2inv.c -o gumbel2inv.o yes checking for C++ optimization flags... -DNDEBUG -g -std=gnu++0x -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -finline-functions checking size of bool... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_psi4_calc_4th.cc Making install in reodft libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT laplace.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/laplace.Tpo -c laplace.c -o laplace.o Making install in api 1 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/include' checking alignment of bool... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT laplaceinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/laplaceinv.Tpo -c laplaceinv.c -o laplaceinv.o /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 fftw3.h fftw3.f fftw3l.f03 fftw3q.f03 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/include' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/include' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 fftw3.f03 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/include' Making install in libbench2 Making install in . libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT logistic.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/logistic.Tpo -c logistic.c -o logistic.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib' /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libfftw3.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libfftw3.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib/libfftw3.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libfftw3.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib/libfftw3.a 1 libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib/libfftw3.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib/libfftw3.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT logisticinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/logisticinv.Tpo -c logisticinv.c -o logisticinv.o *** C++ compiler and preprocessor libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lognormal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lognormal.Tpo -c lognormal.c -o lognormal.o libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... (cached) yes checking whether g++ accepts -g... (cached) yes checking dependency style of g++... (cached) gcc3 checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib/pkgconfig' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 fftw3.pc '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/lib/pkgconfig' Making install in threads Making install in tests Making install in mpi libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT lognormalinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lognormalinv.Tpo -c lognormalinv.c -o lognormalinv.o Making install in doc Making install in FAQ checking if C++ compiler works... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pareto.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pareto.Tpo -c pareto.c -o pareto.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/share/info' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./fftw3.info ./fftw3.info-1 ./fftw3.info-2 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/share/info' install-info --info-dir='/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/share/info' '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/share/info/fftw3.info' Making install in tools libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT paretoinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/paretoinv.Tpo -c paretoinv.c -o paretoinv.o /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/bin' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c fftw-wisdom '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c fftw-wisdom /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/bin/fftw-wisdom yes checking if g++ supports -finline-functions... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/bin' libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rayleigh.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rayleigh.Tpo -c rayleigh.c -o rayleigh.o /usr/bin/install -c fftw-wisdom-to-conf '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/share/man/man1' yes /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 fftw-wisdom-to-conf.1 fftw-wisdom.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/share/man/man1' Making install in m4 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch FFTW3: Cleaning up... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT rayleighinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/rayleighinv.Tpo -c rayleighinv.c -o rayleighinv.o FFTW3: Done. Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_FFTW3.a libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tdist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tdist.Tpo -c tdist.c -o tdist.o COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_psi4_calc_Nth.cc libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT tdistinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tdistinv.Tpo -c tdistinv.c -o tdistinv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT weibull.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/weibull.Tpo -c weibull.c -o weibull.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT weibullinv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/weibullinv.Tpo -c weibullinv.c -o weibullinv.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT binomial.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/binomial.Tpo -c binomial.c -o binomial.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT poisson.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/poisson.Tpo -c poisson.c -o poisson.o configure: WARNING: -finline-functions has been added to CXXFLAGS checking if C and C++ are link compatible... (cached) yes checking for C++ optimization flags... -DNDEBUG -g -std=gnu++0x -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -finline-functions checking size of bool... (cached) 1 checking alignment of bool... (cached) 1 checking if able to build the MPI C++ bindings... yes checking for the C++ compiler vendor... (cached) gnu checking if want C++ exception handling... no checking for C++ template_repository_directory... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT geometric.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/geometric.Tpo -c geometric.c -o geometric.o not used checking for C++ compiler template parameters... none needed checking for C++ ident string support... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT nbinomial.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/nbinomial.Tpo -c nbinomial.c -o nbinomial.o libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT pascal.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pascal.Tpo -c pascal.c -o pascal.o #ident checking if g++ supports __builtin_expect... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT hypergeometric.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hypergeometric.Tpo -c hypergeometric.c -o hypergeometric.o yes checking if g++ supports __builtin_prefetch... yes checking if g++ supports const_cast<> properly... yes *** Compiler characteristics checking for __attribute__... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslcdf.a beta.o betainv.o cauchy.o cauchyinv.o chisq.o chisqinv.o exponential.o exponentialinv.o exppow.o fdist.o fdistinv.o flat.o flatinv.o gamma.o gammainv.o gauss.o gaussinv.o gumbel1.o gumbel1inv.o gumbel2.o gumbel2inv.o laplace.o laplaceinv.o logistic.o logisticinv.o lognormal.o lognormalinv.o pareto.o paretoinv.o rayleigh.o rayleighinv.o tdist.o tdistinv.o weibull.o weibullinv.o binomial.o poisson.o geometric.o nbinomial.o pascal.o hypergeometric.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslcdf.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslcdf.la" && ln -s "../libgslcdf.la" "libgslcdf.la" ) Making all in wavelet yes checking for __attribute__(aligned)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT dwt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dwt.Tpo -c dwt.c -o dwt.o yes checking for __attribute__(always_inline)... yes checking for __attribute__(cold)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT wavelet.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/wavelet.Tpo -c wavelet.c -o wavelet.o yes checking for __attribute__(const)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bspline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bspline.Tpo -c bspline.c -o bspline.o yes checking for __attribute__(deprecated)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT daubechies.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/daubechies.Tpo -c daubechies.c -o daubechies.o yes checking for __attribute__(deprecated_argument)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT haar.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/haar.Tpo -c haar.c -o haar.o yes checking for __attribute__(format)... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslwavelet.a dwt.o wavelet.o bspline.o daubechies.o haar.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslwavelet.a yes checking for __attribute__(format_funcptr)... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslwavelet.la" && ln -s "../libgslwavelet.la" "libgslwavelet.la" ) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_psis_calc_2nd.cc Making all in bspline libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT bspline.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/bspline.Tpo -c bspline.c -o bspline.o yes checking for __attribute__(hot)... yes checking for __attribute__(malloc)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT greville.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/greville.Tpo -c greville.c -o greville.o yes checking for __attribute__(may_alias)... yes checking for __attribute__(no_instrument_function)... yes checking for __attribute__(noinline)... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgslbspline.a bspline.o greville.o libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgslbspline.a libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgslbspline.la" && ln -s "../libgslbspline.la" "libgslbspline.la" ) Making all in doc yes checking for __attribute__(nonnull)... yes checking for __attribute__(noreturn)... libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -fopenmp -Wall -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -MT version.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/version.Tpo -c version.c -o version.o COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_EvolutionInteriorSplitBy3.cc yes checking for __attribute__(noreturn_funcptr)... yes checking for __attribute__(packed)... yes checking for __attribute__(pure)... creating gsl-config creating gsl.pc yes checking for __attribute__(sentinel)... yes checking for __attribute__(unused)... yes checking for __attribute__(visibility)... yes checking for __attribute__(warn_unused_result)... yes checking for __attribute__(weak_alias)... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslblock.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/block/.libs/libgslblock.a") COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_InitialADMBase1Everywhere.cc yes checking for __attribute__(destructor)... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslblas.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/blas/.libs/libgslblas.a") yes libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslbspline.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/bspline/.libs/libgslbspline.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcomplex.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/complex/.libs/libgslcomplex.a") checking for compiler familyid... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcheb.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/cheb/.libs/libgslcheb.a") 1 checking for compiler familyname... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsldht.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/dht/.libs/libgsldht.a") GNU checking for compiler version... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsldiff.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/diff/.libs/libgsldiff.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslderiv.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/deriv/.libs/libgslderiv.a") 264197 checking for compiler version_str... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/eigen/.libs/libgsleigen.a") 4.8.5 *** Java compiler libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslerr.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/err/.libs/libgslerr.a") checking OSX locations... not found checking Linux locations... not found checking Solaris locations... not found checking Java support available... no *** Java MPI bindings checking if want Java bindings... no *** Assembler checking dependency style of gcc... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslfft.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/fft/.libs/libgslfft.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslfit.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/fit/.libs/libgslfit.a") gcc3 checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/histogram/.libs/libgslhistogram.a") BSD nm checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslieeeutils.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/ieee-utils/.libs/libgslieeeutils.a") checking if need to remove -g from CCASFLAGS... no checking whether to enable smp locks... yes checking if .proc/endp is needed... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EvolutionInteriorSplitBy2.cc libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/integration/.libs/libgslintegration.a") no checking directive for setting text section... .text checking directive for exporting symbols... .globl checking for objdump... objdump checking if .note.GNU-stack is needed... yes checking suffix for labels... : checking prefix for global symbol labels... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/interpolation/.libs/libgslinterpolation.a") COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_psis_calc_4th.cc libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/linalg/.libs/libgsllinalg.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/matrix/.libs/libgslmatrix.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmin.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/min/.libs/libgslmin.a") checking prefix for lsym labels... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmonte.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/monte/.libs/libgslmonte.a") .L checking prefix for function in .type... @ checking if .size is needed... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/multifit/.libs/libgslmultifit.a") yes checking if .align directive takes logarithmic value... no libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/multimin/.libs/libgslmultimin.a") checking if gcc supports GCC inline assembly... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/multiroots/.libs/libgslmultiroots.a") yes checking if gcc supports DEC inline assembly... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslntuple.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/ntuple/.libs/libgslntuple.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/ode-initval/.libs/libgslodeiv.a") no checking if gcc supports XLC inline assembly... no checking for assembly format... default-.text-.globl-:--.L-@-1-0-1-1-1 COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_InitialADMBase2BoundaryScalar.cc checking for assembly architecture... AMD64 libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/ode-initval2/.libs/libgslodeiv2.a") checking for builtin atomics... BUILTIN_NO checking for perl... perl checking for pre-built assembly file... yes (atomic-amd64-linux.s) checking for atomic assembly filename... atomic-amd64-linux.s *** Fortran compiler libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/permutation/.libs/libgslpermutation.a") checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/combination/.libs/libgslcombination.a") yes checking whether gfortran accepts -g... libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/multiset/.libs/libgslmultiset.a") yes configure: WARNING: Open MPI now ignores the F77 and FFLAGS environment variables; only the FC and FCFLAGS environment variables are used. libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/poly/.libs/libgslpoly.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/qrng/.libs/libgslqrng.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/randist/.libs/libgslrandist.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/rng/.libs/libgslrng.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/roots/.libs/libgslroots.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsiman.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/siman/.libs/libgslsiman.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/sort/.libs/libgslsort.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/specfunc/.libs/libgslspecfunc.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/statistics/.libs/libgslstatistics.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsum.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/sum/.libs/libgslsum.a") COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_EvolutionInteriorSplitBy3.cc libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/sys/.libs/libgslsys.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsltest.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/test/.libs/libgsltest.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libutils.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/utils/.libs/libutils.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/vector/.libs/libgslvector.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/cdf/.libs/libgslcdf.a") libtool: link: (cd .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslwavelet.a && ar x "/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/GSL/gsl-1.16/wavelet/.libs/libgslwavelet.a") copying selected object files to avoid basename conflicts... libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcheb.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt1-init.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcheb.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt1-init.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslderiv.a/deriv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt2-deriv.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslderiv.a/deriv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt2-deriv.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt3-file.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt3-file.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt4-init.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt4-init.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt5-inline.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt5-inline.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/linear.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt6-linear.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/linear.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt6-linear.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/copy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt7-copy.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/copy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt7-copy.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt8-file.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt8-file.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt9-init.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt9-init.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/oper.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt10-oper.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/oper.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt10-oper.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt11-convergence.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt11-convergence.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt12-fsolver.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt12-fsolver.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt13-convergence.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt13-convergence.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/diff.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt14-diff.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/diff.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt14-diff.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt15-convergence.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt15-convergence.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/fdfsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt16-fdfsolver.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/fdfsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt16-fdfsolver.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/fdjac.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt17-fdjac.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/fdjac.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt17-fdjac.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt18-fsolver.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt18-fsolver.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/bsimp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt19-bsimp.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/bsimp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt19-bsimp.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/control.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt20-control.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/control.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt20-control.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/cscal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt21-cscal.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/cscal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt21-cscal.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/cstd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt22-cstd.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/cstd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt22-cstd.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/evolve.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt23-evolve.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/evolve.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt23-evolve.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt24-rk2.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt24-rk2.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk2imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt25-rk2imp.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk2imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt25-rk2imp.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk4.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt26-rk4.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk4.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt26-rk4.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk4imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt27-rk4imp.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk4imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt27-rk4imp.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk8pd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt28-rk8pd.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk8pd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt28-rk8pd.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rkck.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt29-rkck.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rkck.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt29-rkck.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rkf45.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt30-rkf45.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rkf45.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt30-rkf45.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/step.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt31-step.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/step.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt31-step.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt32-file.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt32-file.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt33-init.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt33-init.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt34-inline.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt34-inline.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt35-file.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt35-file.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt36-init.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt36-init.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt37-inline.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt37-inline.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt38-file.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt38-file.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt39-init.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt39-init.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt40-inline.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt40-inline.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/deriv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt41-deriv.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/deriv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt41-deriv.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/eval.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt42-eval.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/eval.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt42-eval.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt43-inline.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt43-inline.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/exponential.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt44-exponential.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/exponential.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt44-exponential.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt45-file.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt45-file.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt46-inline.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt46-inline.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/brent.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt47-brent.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/brent.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt47-brent.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt48-convergence.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt48-convergence.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/fdfsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt49-fdfsolver.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/fdfsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt49-fdfsolver.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt50-fsolver.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt50-fsolver.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/newton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt51-newton.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/newton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt51-newton.o checking whether ln -s works... yes libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a/sort.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt52-sort.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a/sort.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt52-sort.o checking if Fortran compiler works... libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/beta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt53-beta.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/beta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt53-beta.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/gamma.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt54-gamma.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/gamma.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt54-gamma.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/hyperg.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt55-hyperg.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/hyperg.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt55-hyperg.o yes checking for extra arguments to build a shared library... none needed checking for Fortran flag to compile .f files... libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt56-minmax.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt56-minmax.o none checking for Fortran flag to compile .f90 files... libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt57-minmax.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt57-minmax.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/pow_int.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt58-pow_int.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/pow_int.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt58-pow_int.o none checking to see if Fortran compilers need additional linker flags... none libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/copy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt59-copy.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/copy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt59-copy.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt60-file.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt60-file.o checking external symbol convention... libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt61-init.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt61-init.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt62-minmax.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt62-minmax.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/oper.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt63-oper.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/oper.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt63-oper.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/prop.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt64-prop.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/prop.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt64-prop.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/swap.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt65-swap.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/swap.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt65-swap.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/view.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt66-view.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/view.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt66-view.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/beta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt67-beta.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/beta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt67-beta.o single underscore libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/binomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt68-binomial.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/binomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt68-binomial.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/cauchy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt69-cauchy.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/cauchy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt69-cauchy.o checking if C and Fortran are link compatible... libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/chisq.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt70-chisq.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/chisq.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt70-chisq.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/exponential.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt71-exponential.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/exponential.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt71-exponential.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/exppow.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt72-exppow.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/exppow.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt72-exppow.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/fdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt73-fdist.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/fdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt73-fdist.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/flat.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt74-flat.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/flat.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt74-flat.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gamma.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt75-gamma.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gamma.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt75-gamma.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gauss.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt76-gauss.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gauss.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt76-gauss.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/geometric.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt77-geometric.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/geometric.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt77-geometric.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/laplace.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt78-laplace.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/laplace.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt78-laplace.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/logistic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt79-logistic.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/logistic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt79-logistic.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/lognormal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt80-lognormal.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/lognormal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt80-lognormal.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/nbinomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt81-nbinomial.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/nbinomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt81-nbinomial.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/pareto.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt82-pareto.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/pareto.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt82-pareto.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/pascal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt83-pascal.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/pascal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt83-pascal.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/poisson.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt84-poisson.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/poisson.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt84-poisson.o yes checking to see if Fortran compiler likes the C++ exception flags... skipped (no C++ exceptions flags) checking to see if mpifort compiler needs additional linker flags... none libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/rayleigh.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt85-rayleigh.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/rayleigh.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt85-rayleigh.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/tdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt86-tdist.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/tdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt86-tdist.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/weibull.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt87-weibull.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/weibull.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt87-weibull.o libtool: link: ln .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslwavelet.a/bspline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt88-bspline.o || cp .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslwavelet.a/bspline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt88-bspline.o checking if Fortran compiler supports CHARACTER... libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libgsl.a version.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslblock.a/block.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslblock.a/file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslblock.a/init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslblas.a/blas.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslbspline.a/bspline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslbspline.a/greville.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcomplex.a/inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcomplex.a/math.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcheb.a/deriv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcheb.a/eval.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt1-init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcheb.a/integ.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsldht.a/dht.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsldiff.a/diff.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt2-deriv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/francis.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/gen.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/genherm.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/genhermv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/gensymm.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/gensymmv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/genv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/herm.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/hermv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/jacobi.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/nonsymm.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/nonsymmv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/schur.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/sort.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/symm.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsleigen.a/symmv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslerr.a/error.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslerr.a/message.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslerr.a/stream.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslerr.a/strerror.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslfft.a/dft.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslfft.a/fft.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslfit.a/linear.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/add.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/add2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/calloc_range.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/calloc_range2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/copy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/copy2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt3-file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/file2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/get.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/get2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt4-init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/init2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/maxval.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/maxval2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/oper.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/oper2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/params.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/params2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/pdf.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/pdf2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/reset.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/reset2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/stat.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslhistogram.a/stat2d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslieeeutils.a/env.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslieeeutils.a/fp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslieeeutils.a/make_rep.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslieeeutils.a/print.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslieeeutils.a/read.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/cquad.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/glfixed.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qag.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qagp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qags.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qawc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qawf.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qawo.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qaws.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qcheb.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qk.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qk15.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qk21.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qk31.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qk41.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qk51.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qk61.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qmomo.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qmomof.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/qng.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslintegration.a/workspace.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/accel.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/akima.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/cspline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt5-inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/interp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt6-linear.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/poly.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslinterpolation.a/spline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/balance.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/balancemat.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/bidiag.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/cholesky.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/choleskyc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/exponential.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/hermtd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/hessenberg.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/hesstri.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/hh.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/householder.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/householdercomplex.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/lq.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/lu.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/luc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/multiply.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/ptlq.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/qr.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/qrpt.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/svd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/symmtd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsllinalg.a/tridiag.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt7-copy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt8-file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/getset.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt9-init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/matrix.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt10-oper.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/prop.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/rowcol.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/submatrix.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/swap.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmatrix.a/view.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmin.a/bracketing.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmin.a/brent.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmin.a/convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmin.a/fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmin.a/golden.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmin.a/quad_golden.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmonte.a/miser.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmonte.a/plain.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmonte.a/vegas.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt11-convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/covar.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/fdfsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/fdjac.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt12-fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/gradient.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/lmder.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/multilinear.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/multirobust.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/robust_wfun.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultifit.a/work.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/conjugate_fr.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/conjugate_pr.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt13-convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt14-diff.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/fdfminimizer.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/fminimizer.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/simplex.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/simplex2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/steepest_descent.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/vector_bfgs.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultimin.a/vector_bfgs2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/broyden.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt15-convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/dnewton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt16-fdfsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt17-fdjac.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt18-fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/gnewton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/hybrid.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/hybridj.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiroots.a/newton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslntuple.a/ntuple.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/bsimp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/control.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/cscal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/cstd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/evolve.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/gear1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/gear2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rk2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rk2imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rk2simp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rk4.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rk4imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rk8pd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rkck.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/rkf45.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv.a/step.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt19-bsimp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt20-control.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt21-cscal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt22-cstd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/driver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt23-evolve.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/msadams.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/msbdf.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslodeiv2.a/rk1imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt24-rk2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt25-rk2imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt26-rk4.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt27-rk4imp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt28-rk8pd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt29-rkck.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt30-rkf45.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt31-step.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/canonical.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt32-file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt33-init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt34-inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/permutation.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpermutation.a/permute.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcombination.a/combination.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt35-file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt36-init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt37-inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt38-file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt39-init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt40-inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslmultiset.a/multiset.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/dd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt41-deriv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt42-eval.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/solve_cubic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/solve_quadratic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/zsolve.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/zsolve_cubic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/zsolve_init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslpoly.a/zsolve_quadratic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a/halton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt43-inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a/niederreiter-2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a/qrng.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a/reversehalton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslqrng.a/sobol.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/bernoulli.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/beta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/bigauss.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/binomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/binomial_tpe.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/cauchy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/chisq.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/dirichlet.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/discrete.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/erlang.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt44-exponential.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/exppow.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/fdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/flat.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/gamma.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/gauss.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/gausstail.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/gausszig.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/geometric.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/gumbel.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/hyperg.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/landau.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/laplace.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/levy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/logarithmic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/logistic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/lognormal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/multinomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/nbinomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/pareto.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/pascal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/poisson.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/rayleigh.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/shuffle.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/sphere.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/tdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrandist.a/weibull.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/borosh13.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/cmrg.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/coveyou.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/default.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt45-file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/fishman18.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/fishman20.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/fishman2x.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/gfsr4.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt46-inline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/knuthran.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/knuthran2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/knuthran2002.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/lecuyer21.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/minstd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/mrg.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/mt.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/r250.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ran0.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ran1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ran2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ran3.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/rand.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/rand48.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/random.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/randu.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ranf.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ranlux.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ranlxd.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ranlxs.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/ranmar.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/rng.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/slatec.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/taus.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/taus113.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/transputer.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/tt.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/types.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/uni.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/uni32.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/vax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/waterman14.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslrng.a/zuf.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/bisection.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt47-brent.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt48-convergence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/falsepos.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt49-fdfsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt50-fsolver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt51-newton.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/secant.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslroots.a/steffenson.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsiman.a/siman.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt52-sort.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a/sortind.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a/sortvec.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a/sortvecind.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a/subset.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsort.a/subsetind.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/airy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/airy_der.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/airy_zero.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/atanint.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_I0.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_I1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_In.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Inu.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_J0.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_J1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Jn.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Jnu.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_K0.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_K1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Kn.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Knu.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Y0.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Y1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Yn.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_Ynu.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_amp_phase.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_i.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_j.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_k.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_olver.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_sequence.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_temme.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_y.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/bessel_zero.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt53-beta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/beta_inc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/clausen.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/coulomb.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/coulomb_bound.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/coupling.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/dawson.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/debye.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/dilog.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/elementary.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/ellint.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/elljac.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/erfc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/exp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/expint.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/expint3.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/fermi_dirac.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt54-gamma.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/gamma_inc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/gegenbauer.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt55-hyperg.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/hyperg_0F1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/hyperg_1F1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/hyperg_2F0.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/hyperg_2F1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/hyperg_U.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/laguerre.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/lambert.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/legendre_H3d.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/legendre_Qn.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/legendre_con.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/legendre_poly.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/log.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/mathieu_angfunc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/mathieu_charv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/mathieu_coeff.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/mathieu_radfunc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/mathieu_workspace.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/poch.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/pow_int.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/psi.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/result.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/shint.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/sinint.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/synchrotron.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/transport.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/trig.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslspecfunc.a/zeta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/absdev.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/covariance.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/kurtosis.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/lag1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/mean.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/median.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt56-minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/p_variance.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/quantiles.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/skew.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/ttest.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/variance.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/wabsdev.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/wkurtosis.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/wmean.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/wskew.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslstatistics.a/wvariance.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsum.a/levin_u.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsum.a/levin_utrunc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsum.a/work_u.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsum.a/work_utrunc.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/coerce.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/expm1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/fcmp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/fdiv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/hypot.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/infnan.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/invhyp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/ldfrexp.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/log1p.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt57-minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt58-pow_int.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslsys.a/prec.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgsltest.a/results.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libutils.a/placeholder.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt59-copy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt60-file.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt61-init.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt62-minmax.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt63-oper.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt64-prop.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/reim.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/subvector.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt65-swap.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslvector.a/vector.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt66-view.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt67-beta.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/betainv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt68-binomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt69-cauchy.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/cauchyinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt70-chisq.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/chisqinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt71-exponential.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/exponentialinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt72-exppow.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt73-fdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/fdistinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt74-flat.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/flatinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt75-gamma.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gammainv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt76-gauss.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gaussinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt77-geometric.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gumbel1.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gumbel1inv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gumbel2.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/gumbel2inv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/hypergeometric.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt78-laplace.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/laplaceinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt79-logistic.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/logisticinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt80-lognormal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/lognormalinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt81-nbinomial.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt82-pareto.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/paretoinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt83-pascal.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt84-poisson.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt85-rayleigh.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/rayleighinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt86-tdist.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/tdistinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt87-weibull.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslcdf.a/weibullinv.o .libs/libgsl.lax/lt88-bspline.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslwavelet.a/daubechies.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslwavelet.a/dwt.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslwavelet.a/haar.o .libs/libgsl.lax/libgslwavelet.a/wavelet.o yes checking size of Fortran CHARACTER... libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libgsl.a libtool: link: rm -fr .libs/libgsl.lax .libs/libgsl.lax 1 checking for C type corresponding to CHARACTER... char checking alignment of Fortran CHARACTER... libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgsl.la" && ln -s "../libgsl.la" "libgsl.la" ) 1 checking for corresponding KIND value of CHARACTER... C_SIGNED_CHAR checking KIND value of Fortran C_SIGNED_CHAR... libtool: link: gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -rdynamic -o gsl-randist gsl-randist.o ./.libs/libgsl.a cblas/.libs/libgslcblas.a -lm -fopenmp 1 checking if Fortran compiler supports LOGICAL... yes checking size of Fortran LOGICAL... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/ML_CCZ4_InitialADMBase2Interior.cc 4 checking for C type corresponding to LOGICAL... int checking alignment of Fortran LOGICAL... libtool: link: gcc -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall -rdynamic -o gsl-histogram gsl-histogram.o ./.libs/libgsl.a cblas/.libs/libgslcblas.a -lm -fopenmp GSL: Installing... Making install in gsl 4 Making install in utils checking for corresponding KIND value of LOGICAL... C_INT Making install in sys checking KIND value of Fortran C_INT... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_sys.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in test /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_test.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in err /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_errno.h gsl_message.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in const 4 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_const.h gsl_const_cgs.h gsl_const_mks.h gsl_const_cgsm.h gsl_const_mksa.h gsl_const_num.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in complex checking if Fortran compiler supports LOGICAL*1... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_complex.h gsl_complex_math.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in cheb yes checking size of Fortran LOGICAL*1... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_chebyshev.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in block /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_block.h gsl_block_char.h gsl_block_complex_double.h gsl_block_complex_float.h gsl_block_complex_long_double.h gsl_block_double.h gsl_block_float.h gsl_block_int.h gsl_block_long.h gsl_block_long_double.h gsl_block_short.h gsl_block_uchar.h gsl_block_uint.h gsl_block_ulong.h gsl_block_ushort.h gsl_check_range.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in vector /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_vector.h gsl_vector_char.h gsl_vector_complex.h gsl_vector_complex_double.h gsl_vector_complex_float.h gsl_vector_complex_long_double.h gsl_vector_double.h gsl_vector_float.h gsl_vector_int.h gsl_vector_long.h gsl_vector_long_double.h gsl_vector_short.h gsl_vector_uchar.h gsl_vector_uint.h gsl_vector_ulong.h gsl_vector_ushort.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in matrix 1 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' checking for C type corresponding to LOGICAL*1... char checking alignment of Fortran LOGICAL*1... /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_matrix.h gsl_matrix_char.h gsl_matrix_complex_double.h gsl_matrix_complex_float.h gsl_matrix_complex_long_double.h gsl_matrix_double.h gsl_matrix_float.h gsl_matrix_int.h gsl_matrix_long.h gsl_matrix_long_double.h gsl_matrix_short.h gsl_matrix_uchar.h gsl_matrix_uint.h gsl_matrix_ulong.h gsl_matrix_ushort.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in permutation /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_permutation.h gsl_permute.h gsl_permute_char.h gsl_permute_complex_double.h gsl_permute_complex_float.h gsl_permute_complex_long_double.h gsl_permute_double.h gsl_permute_float.h gsl_permute_int.h gsl_permute_long.h gsl_permute_long_double.h gsl_permute_short.h gsl_permute_uchar.h gsl_permute_uint.h gsl_permute_ulong.h gsl_permute_ushort.h gsl_permute_vector.h gsl_permute_vector_char.h gsl_permute_vector_complex_double.h gsl_permute_vector_complex_float.h gsl_permute_vector_complex_long_double.h gsl_permute_vector_double.h gsl_permute_vector_float.h gsl_permute_vector_int.h gsl_permute_vector_long.h gsl_permute_vector_long_double.h gsl_permute_vector_short.h gsl_permute_vector_uchar.h gsl_permute_vector_uint.h gsl_permute_vector_ulong.h gsl_permute_vector_ushort.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in combination /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_combination.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in multiset /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' 1 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_multiset.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' checking for corresponding KIND value of LOGICAL*1... C_SIGNED_CHAR Making install in sort checking KIND value of Fortran C_SIGNED_CHAR... (cached) 1 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_heapsort.h gsl_sort.h gsl_sort_char.h gsl_sort_double.h gsl_sort_float.h gsl_sort_int.h gsl_sort_long.h gsl_sort_long_double.h gsl_sort_short.h gsl_sort_uchar.h gsl_sort_uint.h gsl_sort_ulong.h gsl_sort_ushort.h gsl_sort_vector.h gsl_sort_vector_char.h gsl_sort_vector_double.h gsl_sort_vector_float.h gsl_sort_vector_int.h gsl_sort_vector_long.h gsl_sort_vector_long_double.h gsl_sort_vector_short.h gsl_sort_vector_uchar.h gsl_sort_vector_uint.h gsl_sort_vector_ulong.h gsl_sort_vector_ushort.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in ieee-utils checking if Fortran compiler supports LOGICAL*2... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_ieee_utils.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in cblas yes checking size of Fortran LOGICAL*2... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libgslcblas.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libgslcblas.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgslcblas.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libgslcblas.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgslcblas.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgslcblas.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgslcblas.a 2 checking for C type corresponding to LOGICAL*2... short checking alignment of Fortran LOGICAL*2... libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_cblas.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in blas 2 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' checking for corresponding KIND value of LOGICAL*2... C_SHORT /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_blas.h gsl_blas_types.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in linalg checking KIND value of Fortran C_SHORT... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_AEILocalInterp.a /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_linalg.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in eigen /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_eigen.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in specfunc 2 COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/RegisterMoL.cc checking if Fortran compiler supports LOGICAL*4... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_sf.h gsl_sf_airy.h gsl_sf_bessel.h gsl_sf_clausen.h gsl_sf_coulomb.h gsl_sf_coupling.h gsl_sf_dawson.h gsl_sf_debye.h gsl_sf_dilog.h gsl_sf_elementary.h gsl_sf_ellint.h gsl_sf_elljac.h gsl_sf_erf.h gsl_sf_exp.h gsl_sf_expint.h gsl_sf_fermi_dirac.h gsl_sf_gamma.h gsl_sf_gegenbauer.h gsl_sf_hyperg.h gsl_sf_laguerre.h gsl_sf_lambert.h gsl_sf_legendre.h gsl_sf_log.h gsl_sf_mathieu.h gsl_sf_pow_int.h gsl_sf_psi.h gsl_sf_result.h gsl_sf_synchrotron.h gsl_sf_transport.h gsl_sf_trig.h gsl_sf_zeta.h gsl_specfunc.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in dht /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' yes checking size of Fortran LOGICAL*4... /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_dht.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in qrng /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_qrng.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in rng /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_rng.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in randist 4 checking for C type corresponding to LOGICAL*4... int checking alignment of Fortran LOGICAL*4... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_randist.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in fft /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_fft.h gsl_fft_complex.h gsl_fft_halfcomplex.h gsl_fft_real.h gsl_dft_complex.h gsl_dft_complex_float.h gsl_fft_complex_float.h gsl_fft_halfcomplex_float.h gsl_fft_real_float.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in poly /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_poly.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in fit 4 checking for corresponding KIND value of LOGICAL*4... C_INT COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_InitialADMBase1Everywhere.cc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' checking KIND value of Fortran C_INT... (cached) 4 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_fit.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in multifit checking if Fortran compiler supports LOGICAL*8... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_multifit.h gsl_multifit_nlin.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in statistics yes checking size of Fortran LOGICAL*8... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_statistics.h gsl_statistics_char.h gsl_statistics_double.h gsl_statistics_float.h gsl_statistics_int.h gsl_statistics_long.h gsl_statistics_long_double.h gsl_statistics_short.h gsl_statistics_uchar.h gsl_statistics_uint.h gsl_statistics_ulong.h gsl_statistics_ushort.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in siman /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_siman.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in sum /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_sum.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' 8 Making install in integration checking for C type corresponding to LOGICAL*8... long long checking alignment of Fortran LOGICAL*8... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_integration.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in interpolation /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_interp.h gsl_spline.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in histogram 8 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' checking for corresponding KIND value of LOGICAL*8... C_LONG_LONG /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_histogram.h gsl_histogram2d.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in ode-initval checking KIND value of Fortran C_LONG_LONG... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_odeiv.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in ode-initval2 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_odeiv2.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in roots 8 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_roots.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in multiroots checking if Fortran compiler supports INTEGER... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/WeylScal4/src/WeylScal4_psis_calc_Nth.cc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_multiroots.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in min yes checking size of Fortran INTEGER... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_min.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in multimin /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_multimin.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in monte /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' 4 checking for C type corresponding to INTEGER... int /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_monte.h gsl_monte_vegas.h gsl_monte_miser.h gsl_monte_plain.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in ntuple checking alignment of Fortran INTEGER... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_ntuple.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in diff /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_diff.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in deriv /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_deriv.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in cdf 4 checking for corresponding KIND value of INTEGER... C_INT /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' checking KIND value of Fortran C_INT... (cached) 4 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_cdf.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in wavelet /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' checking if Fortran compiler supports INTEGER*1... /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_wavelet.h gsl_wavelet2d.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in bspline /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' yes checking size of Fortran INTEGER*1... /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_bspline.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' Making install in doc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/info' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./gsl-ref.info ./gsl-ref.info-1 ./gsl-ref.info-2 ./gsl-ref.info-3 ./gsl-ref.info-4 ./gsl-ref.info-5 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/info' install-info --info-dir='/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/info' '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/info/gsl-ref.info' 1 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/man/man1' checking for C type corresponding to INTEGER*1... char checking alignment of Fortran INTEGER*1... /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl-config.1 gsl-randist.1 gsl-histogram.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/man/man3' COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_InitialADMBase2BoundaryScalar.cc /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/man/man3' COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_InitialADMBase2Interior.cc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/bin' 1 /usr/bin/install -c gsl-config '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/bin' checking for corresponding KIND value of INTEGER*1... C_SIGNED_CHAR /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/aclocal' checking KIND value of Fortran C_SIGNED_CHAR... (cached) 1 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl.m4 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/share/aclocal' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/pkgconfig' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl.pc '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/pkgconfig' checking if Fortran compiler supports INTEGER*2... /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 gsl_math.h gsl_pow_int.h gsl_nan.h gsl_machine.h gsl_mode.h gsl_precision.h gsl_types.h gsl_version.h gsl_minmax.h gsl_inline.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/include/gsl' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib' /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libgsl.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib' yes checking size of Fortran INTEGER*2... libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libgsl.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgsl.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libgsl.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgsl.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgsl.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib/libgsl.a 2 checking for C type corresponding to INTEGER*2... short checking alignment of Fortran INTEGER*2... libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/bin' /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c gsl-randist gsl-histogram '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c gsl-randist /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/bin/gsl-randist libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c gsl-histogram /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/GSL/bin/gsl-histogram /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch GSL: Cleaning up... 2 checking for corresponding KIND value of INTEGER*2... C_SHORT checking KIND value of Fortran C_SHORT... (cached) 2 GSL: Done. Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_GSL.a checking if Fortran compiler supports INTEGER*4... yes checking size of Fortran INTEGER*4... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/RegisterMoL.cc COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc 4 checking for C type corresponding to INTEGER*4... int checking alignment of Fortran INTEGER*4... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/RegisterSymmetries.cc 4 checking for corresponding KIND value of INTEGER*4... C_INT checking KIND value of Fortran C_INT... (cached) 4 checking if Fortran compiler supports INTEGER*8... COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_CCZ4/src/Startup.cc yes checking size of Fortran INTEGER*8... 8 checking for C type corresponding to INTEGER*8... long long checking alignment of Fortran INTEGER*8... 8 COMPILING arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/Startup.cc checking for corresponding KIND value of INTEGER*8... C_LONG_LONG checking KIND value of Fortran C_LONG_LONG... (cached) 8 checking if Fortran compiler supports INTEGER*16... yes checking size of Fortran INTEGER*16... Checking status of thorn LORENE 16 Checking status of thorn TwoPunctures checking for C type corresponding to INTEGER*16... not found configure: WARNING: *** Did not find corresponding C type checking for corresponding KIND value of INTEGER*16... 0 checking KIND value of Fortran 0... 0 configure: WARNING: Compiler INTEGER*16 and mismatch; MPI datatype unsupported LORENE: Preparing directory structure... checking if Fortran compiler supports REAL... LORENE: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch yes checking size of Fortran REAL... patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_hor/binhor_hh.C patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binaire/binaire_orbite.C patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binary_xcts/binary_orbit_xcts.C patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Gravastar/gravastar_equil.C patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Isol_hor/init_data.C patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Time_slice/tslice_conf_init.C patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Time_slice/tslice_dirac_max_evolve.C patching file Lorene/C++/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/App_hor/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/App_hor/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/App_hor/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Base_val/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Base_val/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Base_val/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Base_vect/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Base_vect/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Base_vect/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bhole/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bhole/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bhole/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bhole_binaire/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bhole_binaire/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bhole_binaire/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binaire/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binaire/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binaire/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binary/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binary/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binary/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binary_xcts/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binary_xcts/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Binary_xcts/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_bhns/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_bhns/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_bhns/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_bhns_extr/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_bhns_extr/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_bhns_extr/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_hor/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_hor/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_hor/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_ns_bh/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_ns_bh/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_ns_bh/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_ns_ncp/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_ns_ncp/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Bin_ns_ncp/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Black_hole/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Black_hole/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Black_hole/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Champ_cart/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Champ_cart/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Champ_cart/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Change_var/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Change_var/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Change_var/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Cmp/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Cmp/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Cmp/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Compobj/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Compobj/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Compobj/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Connection/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Connection/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Connection/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Coord/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Coord/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Coord/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/CVS/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Diff/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Diff/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Diff/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Dim_tbl/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Eos/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Eos/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Eos/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Etoile/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Etoile/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Etoile/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Excised_slice/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Excised_slice/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Excised_slice/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Gravastar/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Gravastar/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Gravastar/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Grille3d/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Grille3d/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Grille3d/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Grille_cart/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Grille_cart/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Grille_cart/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Hole_bhns/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Hole_bhns/Makefile_lib 4 checking for C type corresponding to REAL... float patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Hole_bhns/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Isol_hole/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Isol_hole/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Isol_hole/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Isol_hor/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Isol_hor/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Isol_hor/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Itbl/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Itbl/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Itbl/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Map/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Map/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Map/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Map_cart/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Map_cart/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Map_cart/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Matrice/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Matrice/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Matrice/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Metric/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Metric/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Metric/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Metrique/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Metrique/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Metrique/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mg3d/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mg3d/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mg3d/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mtbl/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mtbl/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mtbl/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mtbl_cf/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mtbl_cf/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Mtbl_cf/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFT991/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFT991/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFT991/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Graphics/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Graphics/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Graphics/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Operators/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Operators/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Operators/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/PDE/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/PDE/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/PDE/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Utilities/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Utilities/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Utilities/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_helmholtz_minus_2d/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_helmholtz_minus_2d/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_helmholtz_minus_2d/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_helmholtz_minus_pseudo_1d/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_helmholtz_minus_pseudo_1d/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_helmholtz_minus_pseudo_1d/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_poisson_2d/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_poisson_2d/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_poisson_2d/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_poisson_pseudo_1d/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_poisson_pseudo_1d/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_poisson_pseudo_1d/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_pois_vect_r/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_pois_vect_r/Makefile_lib checking alignment of Fortran REAL... patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_pois_vect_r/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_sec_order/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_sec_order/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_sec_order/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_sec_order_r2/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_sec_order_r2/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_sec_order_r2/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_vorton/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_vorton/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Ope_elementary/Ope_vorton/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Param/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Param/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Param/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Param_elliptic/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Param_elliptic/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Param_elliptic/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/QuadriD/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/QuadriD/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/QuadriD/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Star/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Star/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Star/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Star_bhns/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Star_bhns/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Star_bhns/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tbl/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tbl/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tbl/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tenseur/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tenseur/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tenseur/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tensor/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tensor/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tensor/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tensor/Scalar/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tensor/Scalar/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Tensor/Scalar/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Time_slice/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Time_slice/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Time_slice/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Valencia/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Valencia/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Valencia/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Valeur/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Valeur/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Valeur/Makefile_lib_g patching file Lorene/Export/C++/Makefile patching file Lorene/Export/C++/Source/Makefile patching file Lorene/F77/Makefile patching file Lorene/F77/Source/Makefile patching file Lorene/global_settings patching file Lorene/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Makefile patching file Lorene/Export/C++/Source/bin_ns_aux.C Hunk #1 succeeded at 338 (offset 16 lines). patching file Lorene/Export/C++/Source/bin_bh_aux.C patching file Lorene/Export/C++/Source/bin_ns_aux.C Hunk #1 succeeded at 59 (offset 3 lines). Hunk #2 succeeded at 85 (offset 3 lines). patching file Lorene/Export/C++/Source/mag_ns_aux.C patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Eos/eos_multi_poly.C patching file Lorene/.patch_tmp 4 checking for corresponding KIND value of REAL... C_FLOAT checking KIND value of Fortran C_FLOAT... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/CoordTransf.c 4 checking if Fortran compiler supports REAL*2... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/Equations.c no checking if Fortran compiler supports REAL*4... yes checking size of Fortran REAL*4... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/FuncAndJacobian.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/FuncAndJacobian.c: In function ‘F_of_v’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/FuncAndJacobian.c:266:30: warning: variable ‘psi7’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL psi, psi2, psi4, psi7, r_plus, r_minus;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/FuncAndJacobian.c: In function ‘SetMatrix_JFD’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/FuncAndJacobian.c:597:66: warning: variable ‘N3’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int i, i1, i_0, i_1, j, j1, j_0, j_1, k, k1, k_0, k_1, N1, N2, N3,  ^ 4 checking for C type corresponding to REAL*4... float checking alignment of Fortran REAL*4... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/FuncAndJacobian.c: In function ‘F_of_v’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/FuncAndJacobian.c:351:54: warning: ‘indx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (double)(-(2.0 * Pi / psi2/psi * sources[indx]) * FAC),  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/Newton.c 4 checking for corresponding KIND value of REAL*4... C_FLOAT checking KIND value of Fortran C_FLOAT... (cached) 4 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c: In function ‘TestRelax’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:287:3: warning: passing argument 6 of ‘resid’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] resid (res, ntotal, dv, F, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:75:1: note: expected ‘const int * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘int **’ resid (CCTK_REAL * restrict const res,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:287:3: warning: passing argument 7 of ‘resid’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] resid (res, ntotal, dv, F, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:75:1: note: expected ‘const CCTK_REAL8 * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘CCTK_REAL8 **’ resid (CCTK_REAL * restrict const res,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:292:5: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘relax’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] relax (dv, nvar, n1, n2, n3, F, ncols, cols, JFD); /* solves JFD*sh = s*/  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:214:1: note: expected ‘const int * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘int **’ relax (CCTK_REAL * restrict const dv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:292:5: warning: passing argument 9 of ‘relax’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] relax (dv, nvar, n1, n2, n3, F, ncols, cols, JFD); /* solves JFD*sh = s*/  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:214:1: note: expected ‘const CCTK_REAL8 * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘CCTK_REAL8 **’ relax (CCTK_REAL * restrict const dv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:295:7: warning: passing argument 6 of ‘resid’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] resid (res, ntotal, dv, F, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:75:1: note: expected ‘const int * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘int **’ resid (CCTK_REAL * restrict const res,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:295:7: warning: passing argument 7 of ‘resid’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] resid (res, ntotal, dv, F, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:75:1: note: expected ‘const CCTK_REAL8 * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘CCTK_REAL8 **’ resid (CCTK_REAL * restrict const res,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:301:3: warning: passing argument 6 of ‘resid’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] resid (res, ntotal, dv, F, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:75:1: note: expected ‘const int * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘int **’ resid (CCTK_REAL * restrict const res,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:301:3: warning: passing argument 7 of ‘resid’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] resid (res, ntotal, dv, F, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:75:1: note: expected ‘const CCTK_REAL8 * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘CCTK_REAL8 **’ resid (CCTK_REAL * restrict const res,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c: In function ‘bicgstab’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:403:7: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘relax’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] relax (ph.d0, nvar, n1, n2, n3, p, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:214:1: note: expected ‘const int * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘int **’ relax (CCTK_REAL * restrict const dv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:403:7: warning: passing argument 9 of ‘relax’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] relax (ph.d0, nvar, n1, n2, n3, p, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:214:1: note: expected ‘const CCTK_REAL8 * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘CCTK_REAL8 **’ relax (CCTK_REAL * restrict const dv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:431:7: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘relax’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] relax (sh.d0, nvar, n1, n2, n3, s, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:214:1: note: expected ‘const int * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘int **’ relax (CCTK_REAL * restrict const dv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:431:7: warning: passing argument 9 of ‘relax’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] relax (sh.d0, nvar, n1, n2, n3, s, ncols, cols, JFD);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:214:1: note: expected ‘const CCTK_REAL8 * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘CCTK_REAL8 **’ relax (CCTK_REAL * restrict const dv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c: In function ‘Newton’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/Newton.c:500:37: warning: variable ‘ii’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int ntotal = n1 * n2 * n3 * nvar, ii, it;  ^ checking if Fortran compiler supports REAL*8... yes checking size of Fortran REAL*8... 8 checking for C type corresponding to REAL*8... double checking alignment of Fortran REAL*8... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/TwoPunctures.c 8 checking for corresponding KIND value of REAL*8... C_DOUBLE checking KIND value of Fortran C_DOUBLE... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/TP_utilities.c 8 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/TwoPunctures.c: In function ‘TwoPunctures’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/TwoPunctures.c:38:27: warning: ‘i3D’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CCTK_INT ivar, i, j, k, i3D, indx;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/TwoPunctures.c:166:22: warning: ‘phi’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] rx3_To_xyz (nvar, s_x[i3D], r, phi, &(s_y[indx]), &(s_z[indx]), U);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/TwoPunctures/TwoPunctures.c:37:32: note: ‘phi’ was declared here CCTK_REAL al, A, Am1, be, B, phi, R, r, X;  ^ checking if Fortran compiler supports REAL*16... yes checking size of Fortran REAL*16... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TwoPunctures/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/ParamCheck.c 16 checking for C type corresponding to REAL*16... long double checking alignment of Fortran REAL*16... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/TwoPunctures/src/Metadata.cc 16 checking for corresponding KIND value of REAL*16... C_LONG_DOUBLE checking KIND value of Fortran C_LONG_DOUBLE... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/LORENE/cctk_ThornBindings.c 10 checking for C type matching bit representation of REAL*16... pending checking if long double == REAL*16... no checking if gnu compiler __float128 == REAL*16... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TwoPunctures.a LORENE: Configuring... LORENE: Building... insmts.f:170.39: IF(ERR1(J).LT.ERR0(LR+1)) THEN 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:174.13: ELSE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:185.28: BBB(JR,1)=ERR0(NR1) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:207.42: IPOS2(J)=MAX0(IPOS(LR1),IPOS(LR)) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:218.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:281.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:292.50: BBB(J0,3)=CC(JM1)**2+BB(JR)**2+AA(JP1)**2 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:316.22: 995 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:317.22: 996 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:374.14: J=J+1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:443.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:471.22: 885 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:472.22: 886 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:501.14: J=J+1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:533.12: END 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) insmts.f:179.4: 777 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Label 777 at (1) defined but not used insmts.f:532.5: 200 FORMAT(1X,20I6) 1 Warning: Label 200 at (1) defined but not used insmts.f:531.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used insmts.f:530.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used insmts.f:107.21: 1 JR1,JR2,IPOS1,JM2,JM1,JP1,JP2,JOB,IPOS2,J1,JB1,JB2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'jr2' declared at (1) works! checking for C type matching bit representation of REAL*16... yes checking if Fortran compiler supports DOUBLE PRECISION... yes checking size of Fortran DOUBLE PRECISION... 8 checking for C type corresponding to DOUBLE PRECISION... double checking alignment of Fortran DOUBLE PRECISION... fax.f:586.2: 50 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Label 50 at (1) defined but not used 8 checking for corresponding KIND value of DOUBLE PRECISION... C_DOUBLE checking KIND value of Fortran C_DOUBLE... (cached) 8 checking if Fortran compiler supports COMPLEX... yes checking size of Fortran COMPLEX... leqt1s.f:66.16: integer n,nlc,nuc,ia,m,ib,ijob,ier 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) leqt1s.f:67.15: real*8 a(ia,*),xl(ia,*),b(ia,*) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) leqt1s.f:74.15: real*8 ab(nbloc,nloc) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) leqt1s.f:75.16: integer ipiv(nloc) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) leqt1s.f:76.16: integer nb,i,j 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) leqt1s.f:23.52: subroutine leqt1s(a,n,nlc,nuc,ia,b,m,ib,ijob,xl,ier) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ijob' at (1) leqt1s.f:23.55: subroutine leqt1s(a,n,nlc,nuc,ia,b,m,ib,ijob,xl,ier) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'xl' at (1) tf9s.f:62.13: save ndim,n2,n1,n21,ifax,trigs 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) tf9s.f:77.5: 300 FORMAT(10X,'LA SUB TF EST APPELLEE POUR LA PREMIERE FOIS') 1 Warning: Label 300 at (1) defined but not used tf9s.f:90.4: 100 FORMAT(1X,'TF',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used chinms.f:84.13: save N1,N2,N21,N3,X0,PI,SEN,NFON,NDIM,N65,NM65 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) chinms.f:85.13: save N651,NM650,NM651,NM655,NM623,N63,N65N65 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) chinms.f:86.13: save N653,NM20,NM201,NM2064 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) chinms.f:218.4: 300 FORMAT(10X,'DANS CHINM64 LMAX=',I5) 1 Warning: Label 300 at (1) defined but not used chinms.f:219.5: 120 FORMAT(1X,'CHIM64',20I5) 1 Warning: Label 120 at (1) defined but not used chinms.f:217.4: 110 FORMAT(1X,'CHIM64',5D24.16) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used chinms.f:216.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'CHINM64') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used chinms.f:215.3: 100 FORMAT(1X,'CHINM64',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used 8 checking for C type corresponding to COMPLEX... float _Complex checking alignment of Fortran COMPLEX... cd1yms.f:154.5: 110 format(1x,'ced1m64',20i5) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used cd1yms.f:153.5: 101 format(1x,'ced164') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cd1yms.f:152.5: 100 format(1x,'ced1m64',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used tfixms.f:109.5: 101 format(1x,'tfm') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used tfixms.f:110.5: 100 format(1x,'tfm',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used 4 checking for corresponding KIND value of COMPLEX... C_FLOAT_COMPLEX disr3s.f:184.27: BC(J)=-(BB(J)-X25) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:189.32: BB(J)=-(X5+X25*(NT1-J)) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:190.27: BC(J)=-(BB(J)+X25) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:215.21: DO 7 LF=1,NF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:292.52: CC(LR,LT,LF)=CC(LR,LT1,LF)+CS(LR,LT,LF)*2 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:424.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:479.71: CC(LR,LT,LF)=CS(LR,LT,LF)*.5+(CS(LR,LT0,LF)+CS(LR,LT1,LF))*.25 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:505.58: CC(LR,LT,LF)=(CS(LR,LT,LF)-CS(LR,LT+1,LF))*.5D+00 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:582.19: DO LF=1,NF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:616.50: CC(LR,LT,LF)=CC(LR,LT1,LF)+CS(LR,LT,LF)*2 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:619.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:677.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:733.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:777.71: CC(LR,LT,LF)=CS(LR,LT,LF)*.5-(CS(LR,LT0,LF)+CS(LR,LT1,LF))*.25 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:802.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:854.55: CC(LR,LT1,LF)=-.5*(CS(LR,LT1,LF)+CS(LR,LT,LF)) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:879.22: DO LT=NT,2,-1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:950.14: checking KIND value of Fortran C_FLOAT_COMPLEX... ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) disr3s.f:962.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used 4 checking if Fortran compiler supports COMPLEX*4... no checking if Fortran compiler supports COMPLEX*8... yes checking size of Fortran COMPLEX*8... 8 checking for C type corresponding to COMPLEX*8... float _Complex checking alignment of Fortran COMPLEX*8... tfizms.f:68.13: save NFON,NDIM,N65,NM65,ifax,trigs 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) tfizms.f:105.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'TFM') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used tfizms.f:106.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'TFM',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used fcir3s.f:325.13: save N25,IDE1,IDE2,IDE3,IDE4,IDE5,IDE6,INITI,NR1,NY1,NZ1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:326.13: save NY11,NCR,NCY,NCZ,NEQ,NR,NZ,NY,NNN65,NN64Z,NN65Z,NR1Y1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:327.13: save MULTZ,IRESTZ,N6Z,MULT1,IREEE2,II,I2,N64Z,N65Z,LYY1,LYY2 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:328.13: save LDY,IRR2Z,N6565Z,N365Z 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:351.19: IDE6(L)=J2 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:422.42: IF((N64Z/8)*8.EQ.N64Z)N65Z=N64Z+1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) 4 fcir3s.f:586.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:632.28: IF(NZ1.EQ.1) RETURN 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:639.40: DEN(LR,LY,JF)=DEN(LR,LY,JF)*LY1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:657.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) checking for corresponding KIND value of COMPLEX*8... C_FLOAT_COMPLEX fcir3s.f:840.20: DO LY=1,NY1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:877.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1051.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1335.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1543.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1577.20: DO LY=1,NY1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1605.39: DENT(LR,LY,LZ)=DENT(LR,LY,LZ1) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1627.37: DENT(LR,LY,J)=DEN(LR,LY,LZ1) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1753.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1855.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1889.20: DO LY=1,NY1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1917.39: DENT(LR,LY,LZ)=DENT(LR,LY,LZ1) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:1939.37: DENT(LR,LY,J)=DEN(LR,LY,LZ1) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:2034.15: ITCH=1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:2130.14: ID=-1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fcir3s.f:2463.4: 2010 FORMAT(1X,20I5) 1 Warning: Label 2010 at (1) defined but not used fcir3s.f:2462.4: 1010 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 1010 at (1) defined but not used fcir3s.f:2461.4: 1000 FORMAT(1X,10E11.3) 1 Warning: Label 1000 at (1) defined but not used checking KIND value of Fortran C_FLOAT_COMPLEX... (cached) 4 checking if Fortran compiler supports COMPLEX*16... yes checking size of Fortran COMPLEX*16... 16 checking for C type corresponding to COMPLEX*16... double _Complex checking alignment of Fortran COMPLEX*16... 8 checking for corresponding KIND value of COMPLEX*16... C_DOUBLE_COMPLEX checking KIND value of Fortran C_DOUBLE_COMPLEX... 8 fcir3s.f: In function ‘fcir3s’: fcir3s.f:521:0: warning: ‘j’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] DO J=LZ,LZ2  ^ fcir3s.f:460:0: warning: ‘ly1’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] NDEG1(2)=LY1  ^ checking if Fortran compiler supports COMPLEX*32... yes checking size of Fortran COMPLEX*32... 32 checking for C type corresponding to COMPLEX*32... long double _Complex checking alignment of Fortran COMPLEX*32... 16 checking for corresponding KIND value of COMPLEX*32... C_LONG_DOUBLE_COMPLEX checking KIND value of Fortran C_LONG_DOUBLE_COMPLEX... 10 checking if Fortran compiler supports DOUBLE COMPLEX... yes checking size of Fortran DOUBLE COMPLEX... 16 checking for C type corresponding to DOUBLE COMPLEX... double _Complex checking alignment of Fortran DOUBLE COMPLEX... 8 checking for corresponding KIND value of DOUBLE COMPLEX... C_DOUBLE_COMPLEX checking KIND value of Fortran C_DOUBLE_COMPLEX... (cached) 8 checking for max Fortran MPI handle index... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WeylScal4.a ar: creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/Lib/liblorene_export.a a - mag_ns.o a - mag_ns_aux.o a - bin_bh.o a - bin_ns.o a - bin_bh_aux.o a - write_lines.o a - bin_ns_aux.o cirams.f:81.13: save M1025,N1,N11,N2,N21,N3,X0,PI,PI2,SEN,COSE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirams.f:82.13: save N257,NCONTR,NFONC,N65,N63,NM65,NM651,NM66,N2651 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirams.f:83.13: save N265,N6565,N633,N365 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirams.f:325.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'IN') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cirams.f:324.3: 100 FORMAT(10X,10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used tfm1s.f:120.5: 101 format(1x,'tfm') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used tfm1s.f:121.5: 100 format(1x,'tfm',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used 2147483647 checking Fortran value for .TRUE. logical type... divq1s.f:103.18: X2=RR1(2) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cd1xms.f:154.5: 110 format(1x,'ced1m64',20i5) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used cd1xms.f:153.5: 101 format(1x,'ced164') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cd1xms.f:152.5: 100 format(1x,'ced1m64',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used inecos.f:725.18: BB(1,5)=1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) inecos.f:1364.22: 382 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) inecos.f:1888.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) inecos.f:2028.19: BB(2,6)=-1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) inecos.f:2156.22: DEN(L,NEQ2)=0 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) inecos.f:2372.5: 1 199 FORMAT(1X,8E15.8) 1 Warning: Label 199 at (1) defined but not used inecos.f:2370.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used inecos.f:199.13: IDEG=BB(N1+1,1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:200.12: JOB=BB(N1+1,2) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:201.13: IDEL=BB(N1+1,6) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:309.12: NJ3=BB(N1+1,7) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:314.13: IDEL=BB(N1+1,6) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:599.12: NJ3=BB(N1+1,7) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:871.12: NJ3=BB(N1+1,7) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:874.13: IDEL=BB(N1+1,6) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:1178.13: IDEL=BB(N1+1,6) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:1492.13: IDEL=BB(N1+1,6) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:1840.13: IDEL=BB(N1+1,6) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) inecos.f:2099.13: IDEL=BB(N1+1,6) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) checking for correct handling of Fortran logical arrays... yes checking max supported Fortran array rank... 7 checking for the value of MPI_STATUS_SIZE... 6 Fortran INTEGERs checking KIND value of Fortran C_INT16_T... 2 checking KIND value of Fortran C_INT32_T... 4 checking KIND value of Fortran C_INT64_T... 8 checking if building Fortran mpif.h bindings... yes checking if Fortran compiler supports INTERFACE... exrm1s.f:259.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used exrm1s.f:258.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking if Fortran compiler supports ISO_FORTRAN_ENV... derfms.f:74.13: save N0,N2,N3,N4,N65,N63,N66,N466,N366,N266 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) derfms.f:75.13: save N166,NM66,N6565,N1M65,NDIM,NEQ 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) derfms.f:149.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used derfms.f:150.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking if Fortran compiler supports STORAGE_SIZE for relevant types... di2ras.f:107.21: 4 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) di2ras.f:160.21: 16 CONTINUE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) di2ras.f:167.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used di2ras.f:166.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used ciy23s.f:128.13: save NDR,NDY,NDZ,NEQ,NR,NZ,NY,NNN65,NN64Y,NN65Y 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ciy23s.f:129.13: save NR1Z1,MULTY,IRESTY,N6Y,MULT1,IREEE2,II,I2 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ciy23s.f:130.13: save LZZ1,LZZ2,LDZ,N64Y,N65Y,IRR2Y,N6565Y,N365Y 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ciy23s.f:698.5: 1010 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 1010 at (1) defined but not used ciy23s.f:697.5: 1000 FORMAT(1X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 1000 at (1) defined but not used ciy23s.f:213.23: IF(IDR.GT.4) MM=C64(1)+1.E-05 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) ciy23s.f:412.11: LZ2=.99999+FLOAT(MU2)/NR1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) no checking for Fortran compiler module include flag... ciy23s.f: In function ‘ciy23s’: ciy23s.f:409:0: warning: ‘lsr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF(LRR.GT.NR1) LRR=1  ^ ciy23s.f:249:0: warning: ‘lz2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] LZ2=LZZ2  ^ ciy23s.f:641:0: warning: ‘idr2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF(IND.EQ.2.AND.IDR2.EQ.1) THEN  ^ -I checking Fortran compiler ignore TKR syntax... not cached; checking variants checking for Fortran compiler support of TYPE(*), DIMENSION(*)... cd2zms.f:171.5: 110 format(1x,'ced2m64',20i5) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used cd2zms.f:170.5: 101 format(1x,'ced2m64') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cd2zms.f:169.5: 100 format(1x,'ced2m64',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used no dir2ms.f:82.13: save N0,N2,N3,N4,N5,N65,N63,N66,N466,N366,N266,N166 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) dir2ms.f:83.13: save NM66,N6565,N6566,N1301,A75,A25,ANM,ANM1,AB1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) dir2ms.f:84.13: save NDIM,NEQ 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) dir2ms.f:292.5: 101 FOR MAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used dir2ms.f:291.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used checking for Fortran compiler support of !GCC$ ATTRIBUTES NO_ARG_CHECK... no grgp2s.f:107.51: 1 DEN1,CDEN,BB,CC,SOLH,VH1,VA1,DE1,RAP 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:136.13: PAUSE 1 Warning: Deleted feature: PAUSE statement at (1) grgp2s.f:227.30: CC(LR)=CDEN(LR,LY,LF) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:239.39: IF(IPA.EQ.1) CDEN(NR1,LY,LF)=0 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:272.22: DO LF=4,LF1,4 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:308.24: DO 778 LT=1,NT1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:363.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:380.32: RAP=(VA1*LELLE+DE1)/VH1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:394.29: LELLE=LT+LT-2+IPA+MM 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:403.32: RAP=(VA1*LELLE+DE1)/VH1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:417.29: LELLE=LT+LT-2+IPA+MM 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:426.36: RAP=(VA1*(LELLE+1)+DE1)/VH1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:518.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:532.29: CC(LR)=CDEN(LR,LY,1) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:557.29: CC(LR)=CDEN(LR,LY,J) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) grgp2s.f:584.29: CC(LR)=CDEN(LR,LY,J) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) checking for Fortran compiler support of !DEC$ ATTRIBUTES NO_ARG_CHECK... bin_bhns_global.C: In member function ‘double Bin_bhns::mass_adm_bhns_vol() const’: bin_bhns_global.C:259:16: warning: unused variable ‘lapconf_bh_auto_rs’ [-Wunused-variable] const Scalar& lapconf_bh_auto_rs = hole.get_lapconf_auto_rs() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:265:16: warning: unused variable ‘taij_quad_tot_rs’ [-Wunused-variable] const Scalar& taij_quad_tot_rs = hole.get_taij_quad_tot_rs() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:266:16: warning: unused variable ‘taij_quad_tot_rot’ [-Wunused-variable] const Scalar& taij_quad_tot_rot = hole.get_taij_quad_tot_rot() ;  ^ grgp2s.f: In function ‘grgp2s’: grgp2s.f:380:0: warning: ‘lelle’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] RAP=(VA1*LELLE+DE1)/VH1  ^ no bin_bhns_global.C: In member function ‘double Bin_bhns::mass_kom_bhns_vol() const’: bin_bhns_global.C:704:16: warning: unused variable ‘lapconf_bh_auto_rs’ [-Wunused-variable] const Scalar& lapconf_bh_auto_rs = hole.get_lapconf_auto_rs() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:708:16: warning: unused variable ‘confo_bh_auto_rs’ [-Wunused-variable] const Scalar& confo_bh_auto_rs = hole.get_confo_auto_rs() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:710:16: warning: unused variable ‘dconfo_bh_comp’ [-Wunused-variable] const Vector& dconfo_bh_comp = hole.get_d_confo_comp() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:711:16: warning: unused variable ‘taij_quad_tot_rs’ [-Wunused-variable] const Scalar& taij_quad_tot_rs = hole.get_taij_quad_tot_rs() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:712:16: warning: unused variable ‘taij_quad_tot_rot’ [-Wunused-variable] const Scalar& taij_quad_tot_rot = hole.get_taij_quad_tot_rot() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:718:16: warning: unused variable ‘shift_comp’ [-Wunused-variable] const Vector& shift_comp = hole.get_shift_comp() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:748:16: warning: unused variable ‘dconfo_ns_comp’ [-Wunused-variable] const Vector& dconfo_ns_comp = star.get_d_confo_comp() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:761:16: warning: unused variable ‘dconfo_bh_auto_rs’ [-Wunused-variable] const Vector& dconfo_bh_auto_rs = hole.get_d_confo_auto_rs() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:771:16: warning: unused variable ‘dlapconf_ns_auto’ [-Wunused-variable] const Vector& dlapconf_ns_auto = star.get_d_lapconf_auto() ;  ^ bin_bhns_global.C:781:16: warning: unused variable ‘dconfo_ns_auto’ [-Wunused-variable] const Vector& dconfo_ns_auto = star.get_d_confo_auto() ;  ^ checking for Fortran compiler support of !$PRAGMA IGNORE_TKR... no checking for Fortran compiler support of !DIR$ IGNORE_TKR... no dis2ms.f:71.13: save N1,N0,N2,N4,N65,N63,N653,N654,N655,N465,N4655 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) dis2ms.f:72.13: save N365,N3655,N265,N2655,N065,N0656,NM65,N6565,NM66 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) dis2ms.f:73.13: save NEQ,NDIM 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) dis2ms.f:192.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used dis2ms.f:191.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used checking for Fortran compiler support of !IBM* IGNORE_TKR... tfmys.f:81.13: save NFON,NDIM,N65,N63,N6565,NM65,N66,ifax,trigs 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) tfmys.f:125.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'TFM') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used tfmys.f:126.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'TFM',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used glagos.f:204.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used glagos.f:203.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E11.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used no checking Fortran compiler ignore TKR syntax... 0:real:! cd2yms.f:171.5: 110 format(1x,'ced2m64',20i5) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used cd2yms.f:170.5: 101 format(1x,'ced2m64') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cd2yms.f:169.5: 100 format(1x,'ced2m64',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used checking if Fortran compiler supports ISO_C_BINDING... cirxms.f:81.13: save M1025,N1,N11,N2,N21,N3,X0,PI,PI2,SEN,COSE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirxms.f:82.13: save N257,NCONTR,NFONC,N65,N63,N66,NM65,NM66,N2651 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirxms.f:83.13: save N265,N6565,N633,N365 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirxms.f:322.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'IN') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cirxms.f:321.3: 100 FORMAT(10X,10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking if building Fortran 'use mpi' bindings... yes checking if building Fortran 'use mpi_f08' bindings... no cey23s.f:109.13: save NDR,NDY,NDZ,NEQ,NR,NZ,NY,NNN65,NN64Y,NN65Y 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cey23s.f:110.13: save NR1Z1,MULTY,IRESTY,N6Y,MULT1,IREEE2,II,I2 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cey23s.f:111.13: save LZZ1,LZZ2,LDZ,N64Y,N65Y,N6565Y,N365Y,IRR2Y 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cey23s.f:293.11: LZ2=.99999+FLOAT(MU2)/NR1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) cey23s.f: In function ‘cey23s’: cey23s.f:290:0: warning: ‘lsr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF(LRR.GT.NR1) LRR=1  ^ cey23s.f:199:0: warning: ‘lz2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] LZ2=LZZ2  ^ ============================================================================ == Header file tests ============================================================================ checking alloca.h usability... yes checking alloca.h presence... yes checking for alloca.h... yes cerams.f:74.13: save N520,NC257,X0,X1,PI,PIT,N1,N2,AN2,N21 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cerams.f:75.13: save SEN,COSE,N65,NFON,NCONTR,NM65 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cerams.f:76.13: save NM655,NM265,NM259,NM261,N63,N66,N654 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cerams.f:77.13: save N6565,N356,N357,N365,N6555 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cerams.f:282.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'CERAMS') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cerams.f:281.3: 100 FORMAT(10X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used checking aio.h usability... yes checking aio.h presence... yes checking for aio.h... yes checking arpa/inet.h usability... cheyms.f:89.5: 200 FORMAT(10X,'DIMENSIONS INSUFFISANTES DANS CHEYMS, N=',I4) 1 Warning: Label 200 at (1) defined but not used cheyms.f:204.3: 110 FORMAT(1X,20I5) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used cheyms.f:206.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'CHEM64') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cheyms.f:205.3: 100 FORMAT(1X,10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking arpa/inet.h presence... cd1mrs.f:81.13: save ndim,nfonc,n1,n11,n65,NM65,N6564,N6565 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cd1mrs.f:82.13: save N651,NM651,N63,NM64,NM66 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cd1mrs.f:235.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cd1mrs.f:234.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking for arpa/inet.h... yes lapp3s.f:454.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E11.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used checking dirent.h usability... yes checking dirent.h presence... yes checking for dirent.h... yes checking dlfcn.h usability... yes checking dlfcn.h presence... tfmxs.f:81.13: save NFON,NDIM,N65,N63,N6565,NM65,N66,ifax,trigs 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) tfmxs.f:125.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'TFM') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used tfmxs.f:126.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'TFM',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking for dlfcn.h... yes checking execinfo.h usability... decfms.f:72.13: save N0,N3,N65,N63,N66,N366,N266,N166,NM66 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) decfms.f:73.13: save N6565,N6566,NDIM,NEQ 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) decfms.f:177.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used decfms.f:176.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used cepl3s.f:529.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cepl3s.f:528.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking execinfo.h presence... yes checking for execinfo.h... yes checking err.h usability... yes checking err.h presence... yes checking for err.h... yes checking fcntl.h usability... yes checking fcntl.h presence... yes checking for fcntl.h... yes ciy22s.f:107.13: save NDY,NDZ,NEQ,NZ,NY,NY64,MULTY,NY65,NYR64 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ciy22s.f:108.13: save NYR65 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ciy22s.f:381.5: 200 FORMAT(1X,'FOU',20I5) 1 Warning: Label 200 at (1) defined but not used ciy22s.f:380.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'FOU') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used ciy22s.f:379.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'FOU',9D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used checking grp.h usability... ciy22s.f: In function ‘ciy22s’: ciy22s.f:292:0: warning: ‘idr2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF(IND.EQ.2.AND.IDR2.EQ.1)THEN  ^ tfmzs.f:86.13: save NFON,NDIM,N65,N63,N6565,NM65,N66,ifax,trigs 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) tfmzs.f:130.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'TFM') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used tfmzs.f:131.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'TFM',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking grp.h presence... traxe1s.f:69.15: REAL*8 XX,CC 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) traxe1s.f:74.13: data init/0/ 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) traxe1s.f:75.13: save init,ydes,xd,j,n 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) traxe1s.f:93.50: IF(IDIV.EQ.9.OR.IDIV.EQ.99) CALL PGSLW(3) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) traxe1s.f:100.5: 200 FORMAT(10X,'NOMBRE DES COURBES=',I3,' IL DOIT ETRE' 1 Warning: Label 200 at (1) defined but not used traxe1s.f:107.4: 104 FORMAT(1X,20I4) 1 Warning: Label 104 at (1) defined but not used traxe1s.f:123.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'TR') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used traxe1s.f:122.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'TRA',10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used traxe1s.f:104.13: YMAX=-1.D+33 1 Warning: Change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f:105.13: YMIN=1.D+33 1 Warning: Change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f:109.18: YDES(L,J)=CC(L) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f:110.16: XD(L,J)=XX(L) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f:121.13: DX=(XX(N)-XX(1))/NFIG*1.5 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f:137.17: XD(L,JL)=XX(L)+DX*(JL-1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f:145.13: XMIN=XX(1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f:146.13: XMAX=XX(N1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to REAL(4) at (1) traxe1s.f: In function ‘traxe1s’: traxe1s.f:93:0: warning: ‘idiv’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF(IDIV.EQ.9.OR.IDIV.EQ.99) CALL PGSLW(3)  ^ traxe1s.f:125:0: warning: ‘ind’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF(IND.EQ.0) GO TO 9  ^ yes checking for grp.h... yes poisson2d.f:22.15: 1 ALAMB,POT) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) poisson2d.f:121.23: NDL(NZON+3)=NF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) poisson2d.f:280.15: 1 DEN2,TRAB0,TRAB1,ERRE,SOLHH,POT) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes checking libgen.h usability... yes checking libgen.h presence... yes checking for libgen.h... yes pegpjs.f:623.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) checking libutil.h usability... compobj_QI_global.C: In member function ‘virtual double Compobj_QI::r_mb(int, std::ostream*) const’: compobj_QI_global.C:410:12: warning: ‘rmb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] double rmb, theta_mb, phi_mb, xi_mb;  ^ blackhole_rk_phi.C: In member function ‘Tbl Black_hole::runge_kutta_phi_bh(const Tbl&, const double&, const int&) const’: blackhole_rk_phi.C:183:27: warning: ‘xi_lf’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xi_f.set(2) = xi_lf ;  ^ blackhole_rk_phi.C:182:27: warning: ‘xi_pf’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xi_f.set(1) = xi_pf ;  ^ blackhole_rk_phi.C:181:27: warning: ‘xi_tf’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xi_f.set(0) = xi_tf ;  ^ no checking libutil.h presence... no checking for libutil.h... no checking for memory.h... (cached) yes checking for netdb.h... (cached) yes checking for netinet/in.h... (cached) yes city3s.f:147.13: checking for netinet/tcp.h... save n256,n25,ide1,ide2,initi,nr1,ny1,nz1,ndr,ndy,ndz,neq 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:148.13: save nr,nz,ny,nnn65,nn64y,nn65y,nr1z1,multy,iresty,n6y 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:149.13: save mult1,ireee2,ii,i2,lyy1,lyy2,ldy,n6565y,n365y,iyy2y (cached) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:150.13: save n64y,n65y 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) yes city3s.f:238.42: if((n64y/8)*8.eq.n64y)n65y=n64y+1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:270.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:301.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:316.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:369.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:466.21: 71 continue 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:573.21: 46 continue 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:576.16: lyy=lsr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) city3s.f:689.5: 1010 format(1x,' ') 1 Warning: Label 1010 at (1) defined but not used city3s.f:688.5: 1000 format(1x,10e12.4) 1 Warning: Label 1000 at (1) defined but not used city3s.f:420.12: lz2=.99999+float(mu2)/nr1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) checking poll.h usability... city3s.f: In function ‘city3s’: city3s.f:134:0: warning: ‘lz2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1 ,ny65y,mu2,lz1,lr1,lm,lz2,lr2,n63r,jjz,lsr,n265,idr1  ^ city3s.f:417:0: warning: ‘lsr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(lyy.gt.nr1) lyy=1  ^ yes checking poll.h presence... yes checking for poll.h... yes checking pthread.h usability... yes checking pthread.h presence... yes checking for pthread.h... yes chiyms.f:88.13: save N1,N2,N21,N3,X0,PI,SEN,NFON,NDIM,N65,NM65 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) chiyms.f:89.13: save N651,NM650,NM655,NM623,N63,N65N65,NM20,NM201,NM2064 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) blackhole_rk_theta.C: In member function ‘Tbl Black_hole::runge_kutta_theta_bh(const Tbl&, const double&, const double&, const int&) const’: blackhole_rk_theta.C:185:27: warning: ‘xi_lf’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xi_f.set(2) = xi_lf ;  ^ blackhole_rk_theta.C:184:27: warning: ‘xi_pf’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xi_f.set(1) = xi_pf ;  ^ blackhole_rk_theta.C:183:27: warning: ‘xi_tf’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xi_f.set(0) = xi_tf ;  ^ chiyms.f:228.4: 300 FORMAT(10X,'DANS CHINM64 LMAX=',I5) 1 Warning: Label 300 at (1) defined but not used chiyms.f:229.5: 120 FORMAT(1X,'CHIM64',20I5) 1 Warning: Label 120 at (1) defined but not used chiyms.f:227.4: 110 FORMAT(1X,'CHIM64',5D24.16) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used chiyms.f:226.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'CHINM64') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used chiyms.f:225.3: 100 FORMAT(1X,'CHINM64',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used higgs_monopole.C: In constructor ‘HiggsMonopole::HiggsMonopole(Map&, const char*)’: higgs_monopole.C:81:12: warning: unused variable ‘tmp’ [-Wunused-variable] double tmp ;  ^ checking pty.h usability... fuci3s.f:25.15: 1 cs,den) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:235.42: if((n64r/8)*8.eq.n64r)n65r=n64r+1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:330.42: if((n64z/8)*8.eq.n64z)n65z=n64z+1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:432.14: jz=jr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:443.14: jz=jr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:455.14: jz=jr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:470.14: jz=jr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:498.14: jz=jr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:513.14: jz=jr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:601.14: jz=jr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:699.21: 52 continue 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:742.21: 58 continue 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:786.21: 65 continue 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:834.21: 71 continue 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:940.21: 46 continue 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:943.16: lrr=lsy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1149.15: endif 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1220.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1231.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1243.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1258.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1287.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1301.14: jz=jy 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:1756.16: lrr=lsr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2030.14: jy=jz 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2041.14: jy=jz 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2068.14: jy=jz 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2098.14: jy=jz 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2112.14: jy=jz 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2136.14: jy=jz 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2147.14: jy=jz 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2508.24: den(lr,ly1,lz)= c64(lr+jy) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2549.16: lrr=lsr 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) fuci3s.f:2728.4: 1010 format(1x,' ') 1 Warning: Label 1010 at (1) defined but not used fuci3s.f:2727.4: 1000 format(1x,'f',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 1000 at (1) defined but not used fuci3s.f:650.12: lz2=.99999+float(mu2)/ny1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) fuci3s.f:1439.12: lz2=.99999+float(mu2)/nr1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) fuci3s.f:2252.12: ly2=.99999+float(mu2)/nr1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) higgs_monopole.C: In constructor ‘HiggsMonopole::HiggsMonopole(Map&, const char*)’: higgs_monopole.C:105:39: warning: ‘press_last’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] press_tab[0] = press_last ;  ^ higgs_monopole.C:104:33: warning: ‘hh_last’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] hh_tab[0] = hh_last ;  ^ higgs_monopole.C:103:33: warning: ‘nn_last’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] nn_tab[0] = nn_last ;  ^ higgs_monopole.C:102:43: warning: ‘explamb_last’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] explamb_tab[0] = explamb_last ;  ^ yes checking pty.h presence... yes checking for pty.h... yes checking pwd.h usability... yes checking pwd.h presence... yes checking for pwd.h... yes checking sched.h usability... blackhole_bc.C: In member function ‘const Valeur Black_hole::bc_confo() const’: blackhole_bc.C:413:12: warning: unused variable ‘mass’ [-Wunused-variable] double mass = ggrav * mass_bh ;  ^ yes checking sched.h presence... yes checking for sched.h... yes checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes checking stddef.h usability... yes checking stddef.h presence... yes checking for stddef.h... yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for string.h... (cached) yes fuci3s.f: In function ‘fuci3s’: fuci3s.f:768:0: warning: ‘lr2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(lr2.ge.lr1.or.lrr1.eq.1) then  ^ fuci3s.f:652:0: warning: ‘ly2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ly2=mu2-(lz2-1)*ny1  ^ checking for strings.h... (cached) yes fuci3s.f:2249:0: warning: ‘lsr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(lrr.gt.nr1) lrr=1  ^ fuci3s.f:650:0: warning: ‘lz2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] lz2=.99999+float(mu2)/ny1  ^ fuci3s.f:647:0: warning: ‘lsy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(lrr.gt.ny1) lrr=1  ^ checking stropts.h usability... no checking stropts.h presence... no checking for stropts.h... no checking sys/fcntl.h usability... yes checking sys/fcntl.h presence... yes checking for sys/fcntl.h... yes checking sys/ipc.h usability... yes checking sys/ipc.h presence... yes checking for sys/ipc.h... yes checking sys/shm.h usability... yes checking sys/shm.h presence... yes checking for sys/shm.h... yes checking sys/ioctl.h usability... yes checking sys/ioctl.h presence... yes checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes checking sys/mman.h usability... In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h:159:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/mtbl.h:98, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/valeur.h:268, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/cmp.h:427, from cmp_raccord_externe.C:56: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h: In member function ‘void Cmp::raccord_externe(int, int, int)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h:451:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when assuming that (X - c) > X is always false [-Wstrict-overflow] assert(l>=0 && l works... yes poisson2di.f:119.23: NDL(NZON+3)=NF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) poisson2di.f:202.15: 1 DEN2,TRAB0,TRAB1,ERRE,SOLHH,POT) 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ============================================================================ == Type tests ============================================================================ checking size of pid_t... 4 checking for socklen_t... cirx3s.f:125.13: save N128,N25,IDE1,IDE2,INITI,NDR,NDY,NDZ,NEQ 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirx3s.f:126.13: save NR,NZ,NY,NNN65,NN64R,NN65R,NY1Z1,MULTR,IRESTR 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirx3s.f:127.13: save N6R,MULT1,IREEE2,II,I2,LRR1,LRR2,LDR 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirx3s.f:128.13: save N6565R,N365R,IRR2R,N64R,N65R 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirx3s.f:673.5: 1010 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 1010 at (1) defined but not used cirx3s.f:672.5: 1000 FORMAT(1X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 1000 at (1) defined but not used cirx3s.f:404.11: LZ2=.99999+FLOAT(MU2)/NY1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1) yes checking for struct sockaddr_in... (cached) yes checking for struct sockaddr_in6... cirx3s.f: In function ‘cirx3s’: cirx3s.f:404:0: warning: ‘lz2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] LZ2=.99999+FLOAT(MU2)/NY1  ^ cirx3s.f:401:0: warning: ‘lsy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] IF(LRR.GT.NY1) LRR=1  ^ yes checking for struct sockaddr_storage... prims.f:74.5: 200 FORMAT(10X,'INDEX=',I4) 1 Warning: Label 200 at (1) defined but not used prims.f:89.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'PRIM') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used prims.f:88.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'PRIM',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used cirx2s.f:100.13: save NZ64,MULTZ,NZ65,NZR64,NZR65 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cirx2s.f:307.5: 200 FORMAT(1X,'FOU',20I5) 1 Warning: Label 200 at (1) defined but not used cirx2s.f:306.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,'FOU') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cirx2s.f:305.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,'FOU',9D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used chins.f:114.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'IN') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used chins.f:113.3: 100 FORMAT(10X,10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes ilggos.f:318.5: 200 FORMAT(1X,8E15.8) 1 Warning: Label 200 at (1) defined but not used ilggos.f:316.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used ilggos.f:92.11: NR=BB(1,5) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) ilggos.f:102.13: IDEG=BB(NR1,5) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) checking whether AF_UNSPEC is declared... yes ilgprs.f:97.17: NR1=NR+1 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ilgprs.f:146.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ilgprs.f:177.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ilgprs.f:218.25: ADE00(NR-4,5)=-4 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ilgprs.f:277.14: ENDIF 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ilgprs.f:345.4: 102 FORMAT(1X,10E11.4) 1 Warning: Label 102 at (1) defined but not used ilgprs.f:347.4: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used ilgprs.f:344.4: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used checking whether PF_UNSPEC is declared... yes checking whether AF_INET6 is declared... tfins.f:62.13: data ndim/-1/ 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) tfins.f:64.13: save N2,N1,N21,NDIM,AC,AS,ifax,trigs 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) tfins.f:121.5: 301 FORMAT(10X,'CALCUL DANS LE CAS N<13') 1 Warning: Label 301 at (1) defined but not used tfins.f:79.5: 300 FORMAT(10X,'LA SUB TF EST APPELLEE POUR LA PREMIERE FOIS') 1 Warning: Label 300 at (1) defined but not used tfins.f:115.4: 100 FORMAT(1X,'TF',10D12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes dir1ms.f:147.5: checking whether PF_INET6 is declared... 101 format(1x,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used dir1ms.f:146.5: 100 format(1x,10e11.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking if SA_RESTART defined in signal.h... ceples.f:425.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ceples.f:455.14: ENDDO 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ceples.f:585.28: IF(IPAIR.EQ.0) THEN 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) ceples.f:643.5: 300 FORMAT(1X,4I4,5E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 300 at (1) defined but not used ceples.f:642.5: 111 FORMAT(1X,10E10.2) 1 Warning: Label 111 at (1) defined but not used ceples.f:641.5: 101 FORMAT(1X,' ') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used ceples.f:640.5: 100 FORMAT(1X,10E10.3) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking for struct sockaddr.sa_len... no checking for struct dirent.d_type... cerars.f:71.13: data ncontr/0/ 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cerars.f:73.13: save NCONTR,X0,PI,PIT,N1,N2,N21,X5,SEN,COSE 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) cerars.f:174.3: 101 FORMAT(1X,'CHE64') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cerars.f:173.4: 100 FORMAT(10X,10E12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking for siginfo_t.si_fd... cd1zms.f:154.5: 110 format(1x,'ced1m64',20i5) 1 Warning: Label 110 at (1) defined but not used cd1zms.f:153.5: 101 format(1x,'ced164') 1 Warning: Label 101 at (1) defined but not used cd1zms.f:152.5: 100 format(1x,'ced1m64',10d12.4) 1 Warning: Label 100 at (1) defined but not used yes checking for siginfo_t.si_band... ar: creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/Lib/liblorenef77.a a - Source/insmts.o a - Source/fax.o a - Source/leqt1s.o a - Source/tf9s.o a - Source/huntm.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chinms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd1yms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfixms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/disr3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfizms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/fcir3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cirams.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfm1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/divq1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd1xms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/inecos.o a - Source/Poisson2d/exrm1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/derfms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/di2ras.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ciy23s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd2zms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dir2ms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/grgp2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dis2ms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfmys.o a - Source/Poisson2d/glagos.o a - Source/Poisson2d/extm1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd2yms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cirxms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dixr1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cey23s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cerams.o a - Source/Poisson2d/invers.o a - Source/Poisson2d/extm2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cheyms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd1mrs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/lapp3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfmxs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ced1rs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/decfms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cepl3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ciy22s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfmzs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/traxe1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/poisson2d.o a - Source/Poisson2d/pegpjs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/city3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chiyms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/fuci3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cerx3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/disems.o a - Source/Poisson2d/gr2p3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chezms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/fcir2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/fcez3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/lege1.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd2xms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cheles.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dira2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cirars.o a - Source/Poisson2d/magl3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/gpar2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/fciq3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dimras.o a - Source/Poisson2d/intras.o a - Source/Poisson2d/titi.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dircms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/grgp3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfm2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ced2rs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ciy2ms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chexms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/integrale2d.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chixms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cera2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/priq1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cety3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/citxms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chizms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chi2ms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dess3ps.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfinms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cey2ms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/fuce3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/desfms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfm3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd2mrs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/extr1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfiyms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/gr2p1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cetams.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dirn1s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/fcer3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/poisson2di.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cirx3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/prims.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cirx2s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/chins.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ilggos.o a - Source/Poisson2d/conrs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ilgprs.o a - Source/Poisson2d/tfins.o a - Source/Poisson2d/dir1ms.o a - Source/Poisson2d/conr3s.o a - Source/Poisson2d/ceples.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cerars.o a - Source/Poisson2d/cd1zms.o yes checking for struct statfs.f_type... yes checking for struct statfs.f_fstypename... no checking for struct statvfs.f_basetype... no checking for struct statvfs.f_fstypename... no checking for pointer diff type... ptrdiff_t (size: 8) checking for type of MPI_Aint... ptrdiff_t (size: 8) checking for type of MPI_Count... long long (size: 8) checking for type of MPI_Offset... long long (size: 8) checking for an MPI datatype for MPI_Offset... MPI_LONG_LONG checking for MPI_INTEGER_KIND... 4 checking for MPI_ADDRESS_KIND... 8 checking for MPI_COUNT_KIND... 8 checking for MPI_OFFSET_KIND... 8 checking the linker for support for the -fini option... yes ============================================================================ == Library and Function tests ============================================================================ checking for library containing openpty... -lutil cftcossins.C: In function ‘void cftcossins(const int*, const int*, double*, const int*, double*)’: cftcossins.C:214:17: warning: unused variable ‘fmoins0’ [-Wunused-variable] double fmoins0 = 0.5 * ( ff0[0] - ff0[ n3f*nm1 ] );  ^ cftcossins.C:282:17: warning: unused variable ‘fmoins0’ [-Wunused-variable] double fmoins0 = 0.5 * ( ff0[0] - ff0[ n3f*nm1 ] );  ^ cftcossins.C:173:13: warning: unused variable ‘x’ [-Wunused-variable] double* x = chebimp_ini(nt);  ^ checking for library containing gethostbyname... none required checking for library containing socket... none required checking for library containing sched_yield... citcossinc.C: In function ‘void citcossinc(const int*, const int*, double*, const int*, double*)’: citcossinc.C:169:13: warning: unused variable ‘sinth’ [-Wunused-variable] double* sinth = chebimp_ini(nt);  ^ none required checking for library containing dirname... none required checking for library containing ceil... -lm checking for asprintf... yes checking for snprintf... yes checking for vasprintf... yes checking for vsnprintf... yes checking for openpty... yes checking for isatty... yes checking for getpwuid... yes checking for fork... yes checking for waitpid... yes checking for execve... yes checking for pipe... yes checking for ptsname... yes checking for setsid... yes checking for mmap... yes checking for tcgetpgrp... yes checking for posix_memalign... yes checking for strsignal... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_BSSN.a yes checking for sysconf... yes checking for syslog... yes checking for vsyslog... yes checking for regcmp... no checking for regexec... yes checking for regfree... cftcossinc.C: In function ‘void cftcossinc(const int*, const int*, double*, const int*, double*)’: cftcossinc.C:385:17: warning: unused variable ‘fmoins0’ [-Wunused-variable] double fmoins0 = 0.5 * ( ff0[0] - ff0[ n3f*nm1 ] );  ^ cftcossinc.C:453:17: warning: unused variable ‘fmoins0’ [-Wunused-variable] double fmoins0 = 0.5 * ( ff0[0] - ff0[ n3f*nm1 ] );  ^ cftcossinc.C:173:13: warning: unused variable ‘x’ [-Wunused-variable] double* x = chebimp_ini(nt);  ^ yes checking for _NSGetEnviron... no checking for socketpair... yes checking for strncpy_s... no checking for usleep... yes checking for mkfifo... yes checking for dbopen... no checking for dbm_open... no checking for statfs... yes checking for statvfs... yes checking for setpgid... yes checking for setenv... yes checking for htonl define... no checking for htonl... yes checking whether va_copy is declared... yes checking whether __va_copy is declared... yes checking whether __func__ is declared... yes ============================================================================ == System-specific tests ============================================================================ checking for _SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN... yes checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no checking for broken qsort... no checking if word-sized integers must be word-size aligned... no checking if C compiler and POSIX threads work as is... yes checking if C++ compiler and POSIX threads work as is... yes checking if Fortran compiler and POSIX threads work as is... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_ML_CCZ4.a cftsin.C: In function ‘void cftsin(const int*, const int*, double*, const int*, double*)’: cftsin.C:211:17: warning: unused variable ‘fmoins0’ [-Wunused-variable] double fmoins0 = 0.5 * ( ff0[0] - ff0[ n3f*nm1 ] );  ^ yes checking for pthread_mutexattr_setpshared... yes checking for pthread_condattr_setpshared... yes checking for PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK_NP... yes checking for PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK... citcossins.C: In function ‘void citcossins(const int*, const int*, double*, const int*, double*)’: citcossins.C:169:13: warning: unused variable ‘sinth’ [-Wunused-variable] double* sinth = chebimp_ini(nt);  ^ yes checking for working POSIX threads package... yes checking for type of thread support... posix checking if threads have different pids (pthreads on linux)... no checking if want MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE support... Disabled checking whether ln -s works... yes checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... (cached) /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... (cached) /usr/bin/grep -E checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3 checking for flex... flex checking lex output file root... lex.yy checking lex library... none needed checking whether yytext is a pointer... no checking for flavor of ps to use... ps -A -o fname,pid,user checking if build filesystem is case sensitive... yes checking if configuring for case sensitive filesystem... yes checking whether RLIMIT_NPROC is declared... yes checking whether RLIMIT_MEMLOCK is declared... yes checking whether RLIMIT_NOFILE is declared... yes checking whether RLIMIT_FSIZE is declared... yes checking whether RLIMIT_CORE is declared... yes checking whether RLIMIT_STACK is declared... yes checking whether RLIMIT_AS is declared... yes ============================================================================ == Modular Component Architecture (MCA) setup ============================================================================ checking for subdir args... '--prefix=/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI' '--with-hwloc=/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc' '--without-memory-manager' '--enable-shared=no' '--enable-static=yes' 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall' 'LDFLAGS=-rdynamic' 'LIBS=' 'CPPFLAGS= -fopenmp -Wall' 'CPP=cpp' 'CXX=g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-g -std=gnu++0x -O2 -fopenmp -Wall' 'FC=gfortran' 'FCFLAGS=-g -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none -O2 -fopenmp -Wall' checking --with-verbs value... simple ok (unspecified) checking --with-verbs-libdir value... simple ok (unspecified) checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes checking for X... no ==> Pre-emptively configuring the hwloc framework to satisfy dependencies. checking whether to enable hwloc PCI device support... yes (default) +++ Configuring MCA framework hwloc checking for no configure components in framework hwloc... checking for m4 configure components in framework hwloc... hwloc191, external --- MCA component hwloc:hwloc191 (m4 configuration macro, priority 90) checking for MCA component hwloc:hwloc191 compile mode... static checking if MCA component hwloc:hwloc191 can compile... no --- MCA component hwloc:external (m4 configuration macro, priority 90) checking for MCA component hwloc:external compile mode... static checking --with-hwloc-libdir value... simple ok (unspecified) checking looking for external hwloc in... (/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc) checking hwloc.h usability... yes checking hwloc.h presence... yes checking for hwloc.h... yes looking for library in lib checking for library containing hwloc_topology_init... -lhwloc checking if external hwloc supports XML... yes checking infiniband/verbs.h usability... no checking infiniband/verbs.h presence... no checking for infiniband/verbs.h... no checking if MCA component hwloc:external can compile... yes checking for winning hwloc component header file... opal/mca/hwloc/external/external.h <== Pre-emptive hwloc framework configuration complete. <== We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. checking which components should be disabled... checking which components should be direct-linked into the library... checking which components should be run-time loadable... none configure: WARNING: *** Shared libraries have been disabled (--disable-shared) configure: WARNING: *** Building MCA components as DSOs automatically disabled checking which components should be static... none checking for projects containing MCA frameworks... opal, orte, ompi, oshmem *** Configuring MCA for opal checking for frameworks for opal... common, backtrace, compress, crs, db, dl, event, hwloc, if, installdirs, memchecker, memcpy, memory, pstat, sec, shmem, timer +++ Configuring MCA framework common checking for no configure components in framework common... checking for m4 configure components in framework common... pmi --- MCA component common:pmi (m4 configuration macro) checking for MCA component common:pmi compile mode... static checking if user requested PMI support... no checking if MCA component common:pmi can compile... no +++ Configuring MCA framework backtrace checking for no configure components in framework backtrace... checking for m4 configure components in framework backtrace... printstack, execinfo, none --- MCA component backtrace:printstack (m4 configuration macro, priority 30) checking for MCA component backtrace:printstack compile mode... static checking ucontext.h usability... yes checking ucontext.h presence... yes checking for ucontext.h... yes checking for printstack... no checking if MCA component backtrace:printstack can compile... no --- MCA component backtrace:execinfo (m4 configuration macro, priority 30) checking for MCA component backtrace:execinfo compile mode... static checking for execinfo.h... (cached) yes checking for library containing backtrace... none required checking if MCA component backtrace:execinfo can compile... yes --- MCA component backtrace:none (m4 configuration macro, priority 0) checking for MCA component backtrace:none compile mode... static checking if MCA component backtrace:none can compile... no +++ Configuring MCA framework compress checking for no configure components in framework compress... gzip, bzip checking for m4 configure components in framework compress... --- MCA component compress:gzip (no configuration) checking for MCA component compress:gzip compile mode... static checking if MCA component compress:gzip can compile... yes --- MCA component compress:bzip (no configuration) checking for MCA component compress:bzip compile mode... static checking if MCA component compress:bzip can compile... yes +++ Configuring MCA framework crs checking for no configure components in framework crs... none checking for m4 configure components in framework crs... dmtcp, self, blcr --- MCA component crs:none (no configuration) checking for MCA component crs:none compile mode... static checking if MCA component crs:none can compile... yes --- MCA component crs:dmtcp (m4 configuration macro) checking for MCA component crs:dmtcp compile mode... static checking if MCA component crs:dmtcp can compile... no --- MCA component crs:self (m4 configuration macro) checking for MCA component crs:self compile mode... static checking if MCA component crs:self can compile... no --- MCA component crs:blcr (m4 configuration macro) checking for MCA component crs:blcr compile mode... static checking if MCA component crs:blcr can compile... no +++ Configuring MCA framework db checking for no configure components in framework db... print, hash checking for m4 configure components in framework db... pmi, sqlite --- MCA component db:print (no configuration) checking for MCA component db:print compile mode... static checking if MCA component db:print can compile... yes --- MCA component db:hash (no configuration) checking for MCA component db:hash compile mode... static checking if MCA component db:hash can compile... yes --- MCA component db:pmi (m4 configuration macro) checking for MCA component db:pmi compile mode... static checking if user requested PMI support... no checking if MCA component db:pmi can compile... no --- MCA component db:sqlite (m4 configuration macro) checking for MCA component db:sqlite compile mode... static checking if MCA component db:sqlite can compile... no +++ Configuring MCA framework dl checking for no configure components in framework dl... checking for m4 configure components in framework dl... libltdl, dlopen --- MCA component dl:dlopen (m4 configuration macro, priority 80) checking for MCA component dl:dlopen compile mode... static checking dlfcn.h usability... In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h:159:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/mtbl.h:98, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/coord.h:74, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/map.h:613, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/tensor.h:258, from scalar_raccord_externe.C:50: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h: In member function ‘void Scalar::raccord_externe(int, int, int)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h:451:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when assuming that (X - c) > X is always false [-Wstrict-overflow] assert(l>=0 && l X is always false [-Wstrict-overflow] assert( i < dim.dim[0] ) ;  ^ no checking ltdl.h presence... no checking for ltdl.h... no checking if MCA component dl:libltdl can compile... no +++ Configuring MCA framework event checking for no configure components in framework event... checking for m4 configure components in framework event... libevent2021, external --- MCA component event:external (m4 configuration macro, priority 90) checking for MCA component event:external compile mode... static checking if MCA component event:external can compile... no --- MCA component event:libevent2021 (m4 configuration macro, priority 80) checking for MCA component event:libevent2021 compile mode... static checking libevent configuration args... --disable-dns --disable-http --disable-rpc --disable-openssl --enable-thread-support --disable-evport configure: OMPI configuring in opal/mca/event/libevent2021/libevent configure: running /bin/sh './configure' --disable-dns --disable-http --disable-rpc --disable-openssl --enable-thread-support --disable-evport '--prefix=/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI' '--with-hwloc=/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/hwloc' '--without-memory-manager' '--enable-shared=no' '--enable-static=yes' 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall' 'LDFLAGS=-rdynamic' 'LIBS=' 'CPPFLAGS= -fopenmp -Wall' 'CPP=cpp' 'CXX=g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-g -std=gnu++0x -O2 -fopenmp -Wall' 'FC=gfortran' 'FCFLAGS=-g -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none -O2 -fopenmp -Wall' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=. --disable-option-checking checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking for style of include used by make... GNU checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3 checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed checking whether ln -s works... yes checking how to run the C preprocessor... cpp checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no checking how to print strings... printf checking for a sed that does not truncate output... (cached) /usr/bin/sed checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F checking for ld used by gcc... g++ checking if the linker (g++) is GNU ld... no checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 3458764513820540925 checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for g++ option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... no checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for archiver @FILE support... @ checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok checking for sysroot... no checking for mt... no checking if : is a manifest tool... no checking for ANSI C header files... tslice_dirac_max_evolve.C: In member function ‘void Tslice_dirac_max::evolve(double, int, int, double, int, int, int, int, const char*, bool, const Scalar*, const Vector*, const Scalar*, const Sym_tensor*)’: tslice_dirac_max_evolve.C:129:9: warning: unused variable ‘ngraph0’ [-Wunused-variable] int ngraph0 = 20 ; // index of the first graphic device to be used  ^ tslice_dirac_max_evolve.C:130:9: warning: unused variable ‘ngraph0_mon’ [-Wunused-variable] int ngraph0_mon = 70 ; // for monitoring global quantities  ^ tslice_dirac_max_evolve.C:197:12: warning: unused variable ‘ray_des’ [-Wunused-variable] double ray_des = 1.25 * Rmax ; // for plots  ^ yes checking for sys/types.h... yes checking for sys/stat.h... yes checking for stdlib.h... yes checking for string.h... yes checking for memory.h... yes checking for strings.h... tslice_conf_init.C: In member function ‘virtual void Time_slice_conf::initial_data_cts(const Sym_tensor&, const Scalar&, const Scalar&, double, double, int, const char*, const Scalar*, const Vector*, const Scalar*)’: tslice_conf_init.C:122:9: warning: unused variable ‘ngraph0’ [-Wunused-variable] int ngraph0 = 10 ; // index of the first graphic device to be used  ^ tslice_conf_init.C:124:12: warning: unused variable ‘ray_des’ [-Wunused-variable] double ray_des = 1.25 * map.val_r(nz-2, 1., 0., 0.) ; // outermost radius  ^ yes checking for inttypes.h... yes checking for stdint.h... In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h:159:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/mtbl.h:98, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/coord.h:74, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/map.h:613, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/tensor.h:258, from scalar_raccord_zec.C:61: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h: In member function ‘void Scalar::smooth_decay(int, int)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/LORENE/Lorene/C++/Include/grilles.h:446:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when assuming that (X - c) > X is always false [-Wstrict-overflow] assert(l>=0 && l X is always false [-Wstrict-overflow] assert(l>=0 && l X is always false [-Wstrict-overflow] assert(l>=0 && lhints->cb_nodes;  ^ CC adio/common/ad_fstype.lo CC adio/common/ad_get_sh_fp.lo CC adio/common/ad_hints.lo CC adio/common/ad_init.lo CC adio/common/ad_io_coll.lo CC adio/common/ad_iopen.lo CC adio/common/ad_iread.lo CC adio/common/ad_iread_fake.lo CC adio/common/ad_iwrite.lo CC adio/common/ad_iwrite_fake.lo CC adio/common/ad_open.lo CC adio/common/ad_opencoll.lo CC adio/common/ad_opencoll_failsafe.lo CC adio/common/ad_opencoll_scalable.lo CC adio/common/ad_prealloc.lo CC adio/common/ad_read.lo CC adio/common/ad_read_coll.lo CC adio/common/ad_read_str.lo CC adio/common/ad_read_str_naive.lo CC adio/common/ad_resize.lo CC adio/common/ad_seek.lo CC adio/common/ad_set_sh_fp.lo CC adio/common/ad_set_view.lo CC adio/common/ad_subarray.lo CC adio/common/ad_wait.lo CC adio/common/ad_wait_fake.lo CC adio/common/ad_write.lo CC adio/common/ad_write_coll.lo CC adio/common/ad_write_nolock.lo CC adio/common/ad_write_str.lo CC adio/common/ad_write_str_naive.lo CC adio/common/adi_close.lo CC adio/common/byte_offset.lo CC adio/common/cb_config_list.lo CC adio/common/eof_offset.lo CC adio/common/error.lo CC adio/common/flatten.lo CC adio/common/get_fp_posn.lo CC adio/common/greq_fns.lo CC adio/common/heap-sort.lo CC adio/common/iscontig.lo CC adio/common/lock.lo CC adio/common/malloc.lo CC adio/common/shfp_fname.lo CC adio/common/status_setb.lo CC adio/common/strfns.lo CC adio/common/system_hints.lo CCLD libromio_dist.la CC src/io_romio_component.lo CC src/io_romio_file_open.lo CC src/io_romio_file_read.lo CC src/io_romio_file_write.lo CC src/io_romio_module.lo CCLD libmca_io_romio.la Making all in mca/mpool/grdma CC mpool_grdma_module.lo CC mpool_grdma_component.lo CCLD libmca_mpool_grdma.la Making all in mca/mpool/sm CC mpool_sm_module.lo CC mpool_sm_component.lo CCLD libmca_mpool_sm.la Making all in mca/osc/sm CC osc_sm_comm.lo CC osc_sm_component.lo CC osc_sm_active_target.lo CC osc_sm_passive_target.lo CCLD libmca_osc_sm.la Making all in mca/osc/pt2pt CC osc_pt2pt_module.lo CC osc_pt2pt_comm.lo CC osc_pt2pt_component.lo CC osc_pt2pt_data_move.lo CC osc_pt2pt_frag.lo CC osc_pt2pt_active_target.lo CC osc_pt2pt_request.lo CC osc_pt2pt_passive_target.lo osc_pt2pt_data_move.c: In function 'ompi_osc_pt2pt_callback': osc_pt2pt_data_move.c:1636:12: warning: unused variable 'incoming_length' [-Wunused-variable] size_t incoming_length = request->req_status._ucount;  ^ CCLD libmca_osc_pt2pt.la Making all in mca/pml/cm CC pml_cm.lo CC pml_cm_cancel.lo CC pml_cm_component.lo CC pml_cm_recvreq.lo CC pml_cm_request.lo CC pml_cm_sendreq.lo CC pml_cm_start.lo CCLD libmca_pml_cm.la Making all in mca/pml/bfo CC pml_bfo.lo CC pml_bfo_comm.lo CC pml_bfo_component.lo CC pml_bfo_failover.lo CC pml_bfo_iprobe.lo CC pml_bfo_isend.lo CC pml_bfo_irecv.lo CC pml_bfo_progress.lo CC pml_bfo_rdma.lo CC pml_bfo_rdmafrag.lo CC pml_bfo_recvfrag.lo CC pml_bfo_recvreq.lo CC pml_bfo_sendreq.lo CC pml_bfo_start.lo CCLD libmca_pml_bfo.la Making all in mca/pml/v CC pml_v_component.lo CC pml_v_output.lo CCLD libmca_pml_v.la Making all in mca/pml/ob1 CC pml_ob1.lo CC pml_ob1_comm.lo CC pml_ob1_component.lo CC pml_ob1_iprobe.lo CC pml_ob1_irecv.lo CC pml_ob1_isend.lo CC pml_ob1_rdma.lo CC pml_ob1_progress.lo CC pml_ob1_rdmafrag.lo CC pml_ob1_recvfrag.lo CC pml_ob1_recvreq.lo CC pml_ob1_sendreq.lo CC pml_ob1_start.lo CCLD libmca_pml_ob1.la Making all in mca/pubsub/orte CC pubsub_orte.lo CC pubsub_orte_component.lo CCLD libmca_pubsub_orte.la Making all in mca/rcache/vma CC rcache_vma.lo CC rcache_vma_component.lo CC rcache_vma_tree.lo CCLD libmca_rcache_vma.la Making all in mca/rte/orte CC rte_orte_component.lo CC rte_orte_module.lo CCLD libmca_rte_orte.la Making all in mca/sbgp/basesmuma CC sbgp_basesmuma_component.lo CC sbgp_basesmuma_module.lo CCLD libmca_sbgp_basesmuma.la Making all in mca/sbgp/basesmsocket CC sbgp_basesmsocket_component.lo CC sbgp_basesmsocket_module.lo CCLD libmca_sbgp_basesmsocket.la Making all in mca/sbgp/p2p CC sbgp_p2p_component.lo CC sbgp_p2p_module.lo CCLD libmca_sbgp_p2p.la Making all in mca/sharedfp/individual CC sharedfp_individual.lo CC sharedfp_individual_component.lo CC sharedfp_individual_seek.lo CC sharedfp_individual_get_position.lo CC sharedfp_individual_collaborate_data.lo CC sharedfp_individual_write.lo CC sharedfp_individual_read.lo CC sharedfp_individual_insert_metadata.lo CC sharedfp_individual_iwrite.lo CC sharedfp_individual_file_open.lo CC sharedfp_individual_gettime.lo CCLD libmca_sharedfp_individual.la Making all in mca/sharedfp/sm CC sharedfp_sm.lo CC sharedfp_sm_component.lo CC sharedfp_sm_seek.lo CC sharedfp_sm_get_position.lo CC sharedfp_sm_request_position.lo CC sharedfp_sm_write.lo CC sharedfp_sm_iwrite.lo CC sharedfp_sm_read.lo CC sharedfp_sm_iread.lo CC sharedfp_sm_file_open.lo CCLD libmca_sharedfp_sm.la Making all in mca/sharedfp/lockedfile CC sharedfp_lockedfile.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_component.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_seek.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_get_position.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_request_position.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_iwrite.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_write.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_read.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.lo CC sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.lo CCLD libmca_sharedfp_lockedfile.la Making all in mca/topo/basic CC topo_basic_component.lo CCLD libmca_topo_basic.la Making all in mca/vprotocol/pessimist CC vprotocol_pessimist.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_component.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_request.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_proc.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_comm.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_progress.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_start.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_recv.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_send.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_probe.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_wait.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_event.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_eventlog.lo CC vprotocol_pessimist_sender_based.lo CCLD libmca_vprotocol_pessimist.la Making all in . CC class/ompi_free_list.lo CC class/ompi_rb_tree.lo CC class/ompi_seq_tracker.lo CC attribute/attribute.lo CC attribute/attribute_predefined.lo CC communicator/comm.lo CC communicator/comm_init.lo CC communicator/comm_cid.lo CC communicator/comm_request.lo CC communicator/comm_helpers.lo CC errhandler/errhandler.lo CC errhandler/errhandler_invoke.lo CC errhandler/errhandler_predefined.lo CC errhandler/errcode.lo CC errhandler/errcode-internal.lo CC file/file.lo CC group/group.lo CC group/group_init.lo CC group/group_set_rank.lo CC group/group_plist.lo CC group/group_sporadic.lo CC group/group_strided.lo CC group/group_bitmap.lo CC info/info.lo CC message/message.lo CC op/op.lo CC proc/proc.lo CC request/grequest.lo CC request/request.lo CC request/req_test.lo CC request/req_wait.lo CC runtime/ompi_mpi_abort.lo CC runtime/ompi_mpi_init.lo CC runtime/ompi_mpi_finalize.lo CC runtime/ompi_mpi_params.lo CC runtime/ompi_mpi_preconnect.lo CC runtime/ompi_cr.lo CC runtime/ompi_module_exchange.lo CC runtime/ompi_info_support.lo CC win/win.lo CC mpiext/mpiext.lo CC patterns/net/netpatterns_base.lo CC patterns/net/netpatterns_multinomial_tree.lo CC patterns/net/netpatterns_nary_tree.lo CC patterns/net/netpatterns_knomial_tree.lo CC patterns/comm/allreduce.lo CC patterns/comm/allgather.lo CC patterns/comm/bcast.lo Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Abort.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Accumulate.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Add_error_class.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Add_error_code.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Add_error_string.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Address.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Aint_add.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Aint_diff.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Allgather.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iallgather.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Allgatherv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iallgatherv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alloc_mem.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Allreduce.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iallreduce.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alltoall.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ialltoall.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alltoallv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ialltoallv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alltoallw.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ialltoallw.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Attr_delete.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Attr_get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Attr_put.3 man page... win/win.c: In function 'ompi_win_init': win/win.c:56:9: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable] int ret;  ^ Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Barrier.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ibarrier.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Bcast.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ibcast.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Bsend.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Bsend_init.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Buffer_attach.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Buffer_detach.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cancel.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_coords.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cartdim_get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_map.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_rank.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_shift.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_sub.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Close_port.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_accept.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_call_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_compare.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_connect.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create_group.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create_keyval.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_delete_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_disconnect.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_dup.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_dup_with_info.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_idup.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_free_keyval.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_info.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_parent.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_group.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_join.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_remote_group.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_rank.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_remote_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_info.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_spawn.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_split.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_split_type.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_test_inter.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Compare_and_swap.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dims_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_create_adjacent.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_neighbors.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_neighbors_count.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_set.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Error_class.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Error_string.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Exscan.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iexscan.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Fetch_and_op.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_call_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_close.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_create_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_delete.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_amode.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_atomicity.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_byte_offset.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_group.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_info.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_position_shared.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_position.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_type_extent.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_view.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iread.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iread_at.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iread_shared.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iwrite.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iwrite_at.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iwrite_shared.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_open.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_preallocate.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_all_begin.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_all_end.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at_all_begin.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at_all_end.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_ordered.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_ordered_begin.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_ordered_end.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_shared.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_seek.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_seek_shared.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_atomicity.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_info.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_view.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_sync.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_all_begin.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_all_end.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at_all_begin.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at_all_end.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_ordered.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_ordered_begin.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_ordered_end.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Finalize.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_shared.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Finalized.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Free_mem.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Gather.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Igather.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Gatherv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Igatherv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_accumulate.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_address.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_count.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_elements.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_elements_x.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_library_version.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_processor_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_version.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graphdims_get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_map.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_neighbors.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_neighbors_count.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Grequest_complete.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Grequest_start.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_compare.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_difference.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_excl.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_incl.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_intersection.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_range_excl.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_range_incl.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_rank.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_translate_ranks.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_union.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ibsend.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Improbe.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Imrecv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_delete.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_dup.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_env.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get_nkeys.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get_nthkey.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_set.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get_valuelen.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Init.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Initialized.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Init_thread.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Intercomm_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Intercomm_merge.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iprobe.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Irecv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Irsend.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Isend.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Issend.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Is_thread_main.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Keyval_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Keyval_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Lookup_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Mprobe.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Mrecv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_allgather.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_allgather.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_allgatherv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_alltoall.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_allgatherv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_alltoall.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_alltoallv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_alltoallv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_alltoallw.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_alltoallw.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Open_port.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack_external.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack_external_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pcontrol.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Probe.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Publish_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Put.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Query_thread.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Raccumulate.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Recv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Recv_init.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ireduce.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce_local.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce_scatter.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ireduce_scatter.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce_scatter_block.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ireduce_scatter_block.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Register_datarep.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_get_status.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rget.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rget_accumulate.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rput.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rsend.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rsend_init.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Scan.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iscan.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Scatter.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iscatter.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Scatterv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Send.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iscatterv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Send_init.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Sendrecv.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Sendrecv_replace.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Sizeof.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ssend.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ssend_init.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Start.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Startall.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_set_cancelled.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_set_elements.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_set_elements_x.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Test.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Testall.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Testany.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Test_cancelled.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Testsome.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Topo_test.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_commit.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_contiguous.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_darray.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_f90_complex.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_f90_integer.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_f90_real.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_hindexed.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_hindexed_block.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_hvector.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_indexed_block.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_keyval.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_resized.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_struct.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_subarray.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_delete_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_dup.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_extent.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_free_keyval.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_contents.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_envelope.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_extent.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_extent_x.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_true_extent.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_true_extent_x.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_hindexed.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_hvector.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_indexed.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_lb.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_match_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_set_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_set_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_size.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_size_x.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_struct.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_ub.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_vector.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Unpack.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Unpack_external.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Unpublish_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Wait.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Waitall.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Waitany.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Waitsome.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_allocate.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_allocate_shared.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_c2f.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_attach.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_call_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_complete.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create_dynamic.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create_keyval.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_delete_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_detach.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_f2c.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_fence.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush_local.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush_local_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_free.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_free_keyval.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_group.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_info.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_lock.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_lock_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_post.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_attr.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_errhandler.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_info.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_name.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_shared_query.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_start.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_sync.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_test.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_unlock.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_unlock_all.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_wait.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Wtick.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/MPI_Wtime.3 man page... Creating mpi/man/man3/OpenMPI.3 man page... CCLD libmpi.la copying selected object files to avoid basename conflicts... Making all in mpi/cxx CXX mpicxx.lo CXX intercepts.lo CXX comm.lo CXX datatype.lo CXX win.lo CXX file.lo CXXLD libmpi_cxx.la Making all in mpi/fortran/mpif-h Making all in profile CC pabort_f.lo CC padd_error_class_f.lo CC padd_error_code_f.lo CC padd_error_string_f.lo CC paddress_f.lo CC paint_diff_f.lo CC paint_add_f.lo CC pallgather_f.lo CC pallgatherv_f.lo CC palloc_mem_f.lo CC pallreduce_f.lo CC palltoall_f.lo CC palltoallv_f.lo CC palltoallw_f.lo CC pattr_delete_f.lo CC pattr_get_f.lo CC pattr_put_f.lo CC pbarrier_f.lo CC pbcast_f.lo CC pbsend_f.lo CC pbsend_init_f.lo CC pbuffer_attach_f.lo CC pbuffer_detach_f.lo CC pcancel_f.lo CC pcart_coords_f.lo CC pcart_create_f.lo CC pcartdim_get_f.lo CC pcart_get_f.lo CC pcart_map_f.lo CC pcart_rank_f.lo CC pcart_shift_f.lo CC pcart_sub_f.lo CC pclose_port_f.lo CC pcomm_accept_f.lo CC pcomm_call_errhandler_f.lo CC pcomm_compare_f.lo CC pcomm_connect_f.lo CC pcomm_create_errhandler_f.lo CC pcomm_create_f.lo CC pcomm_create_group_f.lo CC pcomm_create_keyval_f.lo CC pcomm_delete_attr_f.lo CC pcomm_disconnect_f.lo CC pcomm_dup_f.lo CC pcomm_dup_with_info_f.lo CC pcomm_idup_f.lo CC pcomm_free_f.lo CC pcomm_free_keyval_f.lo CC pcomm_get_attr_f.lo CC pcomm_get_errhandler_f.lo CC pcomm_get_info_f.lo CC pcomm_get_name_f.lo CC pcomm_get_parent_f.lo CC pcomm_group_f.lo CC pcomm_join_f.lo CC pcomm_rank_f.lo CC pcomm_remote_group_f.lo CC pcomm_remote_size_f.lo CC pcomm_set_attr_f.lo CC pcomm_set_errhandler_f.lo CC pcomm_set_info_f.lo CC pcomm_set_name_f.lo CC pcomm_size_f.lo CC pcomm_spawn_f.lo CC pcomm_spawn_multiple_f.lo CC pcomm_split_f.lo CC pcomm_split_type_f.lo CC pcomm_test_inter_f.lo CC pdims_create_f.lo CC pdist_graph_create_adjacent_f.lo CC pdist_graph_create_f.lo CC pdist_graph_neighbors_f.lo CC pdist_graph_neighbors_count_f.lo CC perrhandler_create_f.lo CC perrhandler_free_f.lo CC perrhandler_get_f.lo CC perrhandler_set_f.lo CC perror_class_f.lo CC perror_string_f.lo CC pexscan_f.lo CC pf_sync_reg_f.lo CC pfinalized_f.lo CC pfinalize_f.lo CC pfree_mem_f.lo CC pgather_f.lo CC pgatherv_f.lo CC pget_address_f.lo CC pget_count_f.lo CC pget_elements_f.lo CC pget_elements_x_f.lo CC pget_library_version_f.lo CC pget_processor_name_f.lo CC pget_version_f.lo CC pgraph_create_f.lo CC pgraphdims_get_f.lo CC pgraph_get_f.lo CC pgraph_map_f.lo CC pgraph_neighbors_count_f.lo CC pgraph_neighbors_f.lo CC pgrequest_complete_f.lo CC pgrequest_start_f.lo CC pgroup_compare_f.lo CC pgroup_difference_f.lo CC pgroup_excl_f.lo CC pgroup_free_f.lo CC pgroup_incl_f.lo CC pgroup_intersection_f.lo CC pgroup_range_excl_f.lo CC pgroup_range_incl_f.lo CC pgroup_rank_f.lo CC pgroup_size_f.lo CC pgroup_translate_ranks_f.lo CC pgroup_union_f.lo CC piallgather_f.lo CC piallgatherv_f.lo CC piallreduce_f.lo CC pialltoall_f.lo CC pialltoallv_f.lo CC pialltoallw_f.lo CC pibarrier_f.lo CC pibcast_f.lo CC pibsend_f.lo CC piexscan_f.lo CC pigather_f.lo CC pigatherv_f.lo CC pimprobe_f.lo CC pimrecv_f.lo CC pineighbor_allgather_f.lo CC pineighbor_allgatherv_f.lo CC pineighbor_alltoall_f.lo CC pineighbor_alltoallv_f.lo CC pineighbor_alltoallw_f.lo CC pinfo_create_f.lo CC pinfo_delete_f.lo CC pinfo_dup_f.lo CC pinfo_free_f.lo CC pinfo_get_f.lo CC pinfo_get_nkeys_f.lo CC pinfo_get_nthkey_f.lo CC pinfo_get_valuelen_f.lo CC pinfo_set_f.lo CC pinit_f.lo CC pinitialized_f.lo CC pinit_thread_f.lo CC pintercomm_create_f.lo CC pintercomm_merge_f.lo CC piprobe_f.lo CC pirecv_f.lo CC pireduce_f.lo CC pireduce_scatter_f.lo CC pireduce_scatter_block_f.lo CC pirsend_f.lo CC piscan_f.lo CC piscatter_f.lo CC piscatterv_f.lo CC pisend_f.lo CC pissend_f.lo CC pis_thread_main_f.lo CC pkeyval_create_f.lo CC pkeyval_free_f.lo CC plookup_name_f.lo CC pmprobe_f.lo CC pmrecv_f.lo CC pneighbor_allgather_f.lo CC pneighbor_allgatherv_f.lo CC pneighbor_alltoall_f.lo CC pneighbor_alltoallv_f.lo CC pneighbor_alltoallw_f.lo CC pop_commutative_f.lo CC pop_create_f.lo CC popen_port_f.lo CC pop_free_f.lo CC ppack_external_f.lo CC ppack_external_size_f.lo CC ppack_f.lo CC ppack_size_f.lo CC ppcontrol_f.lo CC pprobe_f.lo CC ppublish_name_f.lo CC pquery_thread_f.lo CC precv_f.lo CC precv_init_f.lo CC preduce_f.lo CC preduce_local_f.lo CC preduce_scatter_f.lo CC preduce_scatter_block_f.lo CC prequest_free_f.lo CC prequest_get_status_f.lo CC prsend_f.lo CC prsend_init_f.lo CC pscan_f.lo CC pscatter_f.lo CC pscatterv_f.lo CC psend_f.lo CC psend_init_f.lo CC psendrecv_f.lo CC psendrecv_replace_f.lo CC pssend_f.lo CC pssend_init_f.lo CC pstartall_f.lo CC pstart_f.lo CC pstatus_set_cancelled_f.lo CC pstatus_set_elements_f.lo CC pstatus_set_elements_x_f.lo CC ptestall_f.lo CC ptestany_f.lo CC ptest_cancelled_f.lo CC ptest_f.lo CC ptestsome_f.lo CC ptopo_test_f.lo CC ptype_commit_f.lo CC ptype_contiguous_f.lo CC ptype_create_darray_f.lo CC ptype_create_f90_complex_f.lo CC ptype_create_f90_integer_f.lo CC ptype_create_f90_real_f.lo CC ptype_create_hindexed_f.lo CC ptype_create_hvector_f.lo CC ptype_create_indexed_block_f.lo CC ptype_create_hindexed_block_f.lo CC ptype_create_keyval_f.lo CC ptype_create_resized_f.lo CC ptype_create_struct_f.lo CC ptype_create_subarray_f.lo CC ptype_delete_attr_f.lo CC ptype_dup_f.lo CC ptype_extent_f.lo CC ptype_free_f.lo CC ptype_free_keyval_f.lo CC ptype_get_attr_f.lo CC ptype_get_contents_f.lo CC ptype_get_envelope_f.lo CC ptype_get_extent_f.lo CC ptype_get_extent_x_f.lo CC ptype_get_name_f.lo CC ptype_get_true_extent_f.lo CC ptype_get_true_extent_x_f.lo CC ptype_hindexed_f.lo CC ptype_hvector_f.lo CC ptype_indexed_f.lo CC ptype_lb_f.lo CC ptype_match_size_f.lo CC ptype_set_attr_f.lo CC ptype_set_name_f.lo CC ptype_size_f.lo CC ptype_size_x_f.lo CC ptype_struct_f.lo CC ptype_ub_f.lo CC ptype_vector_f.lo CC punpack_external_f.lo CC punpack_f.lo CC punpublish_name_f.lo CC pwaitall_f.lo CC pwaitany_f.lo CC pwait_f.lo CC pwaitsome_f.lo CC pwtick_f.lo CC pwtime_f.lo CC paccumulate_f.lo CC praccumulate_f.lo CC pget_f.lo CC prget_f.lo CC pget_accumulate_f.lo CC prget_accumulate_f.lo CC pput_f.lo CC prput_f.lo CC pcompare_and_swap_f.lo CC pfetch_and_op_f.lo CC pwin_allocate_f.lo CC pwin_allocate_shared_f.lo CC pwin_attach_f.lo CC pwin_call_errhandler_f.lo CC pwin_complete_f.lo CC pwin_create_dynamic_f.lo CC pwin_create_errhandler_f.lo CC pwin_create_f.lo CC pwin_create_keyval_f.lo CC pwin_delete_attr_f.lo CC pwin_detach_f.lo CC pwin_fence_f.lo CC pwin_free_f.lo CC pwin_free_keyval_f.lo CC pwin_get_attr_f.lo CC pwin_get_errhandler_f.lo CC pwin_get_group_f.lo CC pwin_get_name_f.lo CC pwin_lock_f.lo CC pwin_lock_all_f.lo CC pwin_post_f.lo CC pwin_set_attr_f.lo CC pwin_set_errhandler_f.lo CC pwin_set_name_f.lo CC pwin_shared_query_f.lo CC pwin_start_f.lo CC pwin_sync_f.lo CC pwin_test_f.lo CC pwin_unlock_f.lo CC pwin_unlock_all_f.lo CC pwin_wait_f.lo CC pwin_flush_f.lo CC pwin_flush_all_f.lo CC pwin_flush_local_all_f.lo CC pwin_flush_local_f.lo CC pfile_call_errhandler_f.lo CC pfile_close_f.lo CC pfile_create_errhandler_f.lo CC pfile_delete_f.lo CC pfile_get_amode_f.lo CC pfile_get_atomicity_f.lo CC pfile_get_byte_offset_f.lo CC pfile_get_errhandler_f.lo CC pfile_get_group_f.lo CC pfile_get_info_f.lo CC pfile_get_position_f.lo CC pfile_get_position_shared_f.lo CC pfile_get_size_f.lo CC pfile_get_type_extent_f.lo CC pfile_get_view_f.lo CC pfile_iread_at_f.lo CC pfile_iread_f.lo CC pfile_iread_shared_f.lo CC pfile_iwrite_at_f.lo CC pfile_iwrite_f.lo CC pfile_iwrite_shared_f.lo CC pfile_open_f.lo CC pfile_preallocate_f.lo CC pfile_read_all_begin_f.lo CC pfile_read_all_end_f.lo CC pfile_read_all_f.lo CC pfile_read_at_all_begin_f.lo CC pfile_read_at_all_end_f.lo CC pfile_read_at_all_f.lo CC pfile_read_at_f.lo CC pfile_read_f.lo CC pfile_read_ordered_begin_f.lo CC pfile_read_ordered_end_f.lo CC pfile_read_ordered_f.lo CC pfile_read_shared_f.lo CC pfile_seek_f.lo CC pfile_seek_shared_f.lo CC pfile_set_atomicity_f.lo CC pfile_set_errhandler_f.lo CC pfile_set_info_f.lo CC pfile_set_size_f.lo CC pfile_set_view_f.lo CC pfile_sync_f.lo CC pfile_write_all_begin_f.lo CC pfile_write_all_end_f.lo CC pfile_write_all_f.lo CC pfile_write_at_all_begin_f.lo CC pfile_write_at_all_end_f.lo CC pfile_write_at_all_f.lo CC pfile_write_at_f.lo CC pfile_write_f.lo CC pfile_write_ordered_begin_f.lo CC pfile_write_ordered_end_f.lo CC pfile_write_ordered_f.lo CC pfile_write_shared_f.lo CC pregister_datarep_f.lo CCLD libmpi_mpifh_pmpi.la CCLD libmpi_mpifh.la Making all in mpi/fortran/use-mpi-tkr PPFC mpi.lo FC mpi_aint_add_f90.lo FC mpi_aint_diff_f90.lo FC mpi_comm_spawn_multiple_f90.lo FC mpi_testall_f90.lo FC mpi_testsome_f90.lo FC mpi_waitall_f90.lo FC mpi_waitsome_f90.lo FC mpi_wtick_f90.lo FC mpi_wtime_f90.lo FCLD libmpi_usempi.la Making all in mpi/fortran/mpiext Making all in contrib/vt Making all in vt Making all in extlib Making all in otf Making all in vendor/jenkins_hash CC libjenkins_hash_la-jenkins_hash.lo CCLD libjenkins_hash.la Making all in otflib CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_CopyHandler.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_CopyHandler_stream.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_Errno.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_File.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_File_iofsl.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_FileManager.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_Filenames.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_HandlerArray.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_KeyValue.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_MasterControl.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_Parse.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_Platform.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_RBuffer.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_Reader.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_RStream.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_WBuffer.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_Writer.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_WStream.lo CC libopen_trace_format_la-OTF_inttypes.lo CCLD libopen-trace-format.la Making all in otfauxlib CC libotfaux_la-OTFAUX_MsgMatching.lo CC libotfaux_la-OTFAUX_Thumbnail.lo CC libotfaux_la-OTFAUX_Process.lo CC libotfaux_la-OTFAUX_State.lo CCLD libotfaux.la Making all in tools Making all in otfaux CXX otfaux.o CXX Control.o CXX Handler.o CXX Stats.o CXXLD otfaux Making all in otfconfig CC otfconfig.o CCLD otfconfig Making all in otfdump CXX Handler.o CXX otfdump.o CXXLD otfprint Making all in otfinfo CC handler.o CC hash.o CC otfinfo.o CC otfinfo_error.o CCLD otfinfo Making all in otfmerge Making all in . CC otfmerge-handler.o CC otfmerge-otfmerge.o CCLD otfmerge Making all in mpi CC otfmerge_mpi-otfmerge.o CC otfmerge_mpi-handler.o CCLD otfmerge-mpi Making all in otfprofile Making all in . CXX otfprofile-clustering.o CXX otfprofile-collect_data.o CXX otfprofile-collect_dispersion.o CXX otfprofile-comparison_clinkage.o CXX otfprofile-comparison_kmeans.o CXX otfprofile-create_csv.o CXX otfprofile-create_marker.o CXX otfprofile-create_latex.o CXX otfprofile-create_filter.o CXX otfprofile-otfprofile.o CXX otfprofile-process_dispersion.o CXX otfprofile-summarize_data.o CXXLD otfprofile Making all in mpi CXX otfprofile_mpi-reduce_data.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-clustering.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-collect_data.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-comparison_clinkage.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-collect_dispersion.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-comparison_kmeans.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-create_csv.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-create_marker.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-create_latex.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-create_filter.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-otfprofile.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-process_dispersion.o CXX otfprofile_mpi-summarize_data.o CXXLD otfprofile-mpi Making all in otfshrink CXX otfshrink.o CXX Handler.o CXXLD otfshrink Making all in tests Making all in hello Making all in generic_streams Making all in generic_streams-mpi Making all in progress Making all in read_from_buffer Making all in docu Making all in util CC libvt_util_la-installdirs.lo CC libvt_util_la-util.lo CCLD libvt_util.la Making all in rfg CC libvt_rfg_la-rfg_filter.lo CC libvt_rfg_la-rfg_groups.lo CC libvt_rfg_la-rfg_regions.lo CCLD libvt_rfg.la Making all in vtlib CC libvt_la-vt_env.lo CC libvt_la-vt_error.lo CC libvt_la-vt_fbindings.lo CC libvt_la-vt_otf_gen.lo CC libvt_la-vt_otf_sum.lo CC libvt_la-vt_pform_linux.lo CC libvt_la-vt_thrd.lo CC libvt_la-vt_trc.lo CC libvt_la-vt_user_comment.lo CC libvt_la-vt_user_control.lo CC libvt_la-vt_user_count.lo CC libvt_la-vt_user_marker.lo CC libvt_la-vt_user_message.lo CC libvt_la-vt_user_region.lo CC libvt_la-vt_getcpu.lo CC libvt_la-vt_plugin_cntr.lo CC libvt_la-vt_rusage.lo CC libvt_la-vt_fork.lo CC libvt_la-vt_comp_gnu.lo CC libvt_la-vt_execwrap.lo CC libvt_la-vt_iowrap.lo CC libvt_la-vt_iowrap_helper.lo CC libvt_la-vt_libwrap.lo CC libvt_la-vt_mallocwrap.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_env.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_error.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_fbindings.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_otf_gen.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_otf_sum.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_pform_linux.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_thrd.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_trc.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_user_comment.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_user_control.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_user_count.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_user_marker.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_user_message.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_user_region.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_getcpu.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_plugin_cntr.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_rusage.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_mpicom.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_mpireg.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_mpireq.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_mpiwrap.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_sync.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_comp_gnu.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_execwrap.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_iowrap.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_iowrap_helper.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_libwrap.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_mallocwrap.lo CC libvt_mpi_la-vt_mpifile.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_env.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_error.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_fbindings.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_otf_gen.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_otf_sum.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_pform_linux.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_thrd.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_trc.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_user_comment.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_user_control.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_defs.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_user_count.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_user_marker.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_user_message.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_user_region.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_getcpu.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_plugin_cntr.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_defs_recs.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_rusage.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_comp_gnu.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_execwrap.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_iowrap.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_iowrap_helper.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_libwrap.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_ompreg.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_pthreadreg.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_pthreadwrap.lo CC libvt_mt_la-vt_thrd_pthread.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_env.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_error.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_fbindings.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_events_stats.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_otf_gen.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_otf_sum.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_pform_linux.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_thrd.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_trc.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_user_comment.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_user_control.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_user_count.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_handlers.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_user_marker.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_user_message.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_user_region.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_getcpu.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_plugin_cntr.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_rusage.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_mpicom.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_mpireg.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_mpireq.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_mpiwrap.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_sync.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_hooks.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_comp_gnu.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_execwrap.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_markers.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_iowrap.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_sync.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_iowrap_helper.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_libwrap.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_mpifile.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_ompreg.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_pthreadreg.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_pthreadwrap.lo CC libvt_hyb_la-vt_thrd_pthread.lo CC libvt_pomp_la-vt_pomp.lo CC libvt_pomp_la-vt_fpomp.lo CCLD libvt.la CCLD libvt-mt.la CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_tkfac.lo CXX libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_usrcom.lo CXX hooks/libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_hooks_base.lo CCLD libvt-pomp.la CXX hooks/libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_hooks_aevents.lo CXX hooks/libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_hooks_margins.lo CXX hooks/libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_hooks_msgmatch_snaps.lo CXX hooks/libvt_mpi_unify_la-vt_unify_hooks_prof.lo CXXLD libvt-mpi-unify.la CCLD libvt-mpi.la CCLD libvt-hyb.la Making all in tools Making all in opari Making all in tool CXX opari-handler.o CXX opari-ompragma.o CXX opari-ompragma_f.o CXX opari-ompragma_c.o CXX opari-ompregion.o CXX opari-opari.o CXX opari-process_c.o CXX opari-process_f.o CXX opari-process_omp.o CC util.o CXXLD opari Making all in doc Making all in vtfilter Making all in . CXX vtfilter-vt_filter.o CXX vtfilter-vt_filter_common.o CXX vtfilter-vt_filter_gen.o CXX vtfilter-vt_filter_trc.o CXX vtfilter-vt_filter_trc_hdlr.o CXX old/vtfilter-vt_filterc.o CXX old/vtfilter-vt_filthandler.o CXX old/vtfilter-vt_otfhandler.o CXX old/vtfilter-vt_tracefilter.o CXXLD vtfilter Making all in mpi CXX vtfilter_mpi-vt_filter.o CXX vtfilter_mpi-vt_filter_common.o CXX vtfilter_mpi-vt_filter_gen.o CXX vtfilter_mpi-vt_filter_trc.o CXX vtfilter_mpi-vt_filter_trc_hdlr.o CXX old/vtfilter_mpi-vt_filthandler.o CXX old/vtfilter_mpi-vt_filterc.o CXX old/vtfilter_mpi-vt_otfhandler.o CXX old/vtfilter_mpi-vt_tracefilter.o CXXLD vtfilter-mpi Making all in vtunify Making all in . CXX vtunify-vt_unify.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_defs.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_defs_recs.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_events_stats.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_handlers.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_hooks.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_markers.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_sync.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_tkfac.o CXX vtunify-vt_unify_usrcom.o CXX hooks/vtunify-vt_unify_hooks_base.o CXX hooks/vtunify-vt_unify_hooks_aevents.o CXX hooks/vtunify-vt_unify_hooks_margins.o CXX hooks/vtunify-vt_unify_hooks_msgmatch_snaps.o CXX hooks/vtunify-vt_unify_hooks_prof.o CXXLD vtunify Making all in mpi CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_defs.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_defs_recs.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_events_stats.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_handlers.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_hooks.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_markers.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_sync.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_tkfac.o CXX vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_usrcom.o CXX hooks/vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_hooks_base.o CXX hooks/vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_hooks_aevents.o CXX hooks/vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_hooks_margins.o CXX hooks/vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_hooks_msgmatch_snaps.o CXX hooks/vtunify_mpi-vt_unify_hooks_prof.o CXXLD vtunify-mpi Making all in vtwrapper CXX vtwrapper-vt_wrapper.o CC installdirs.o CC util.o CXXLD vtwrapper Making all in include Making all in doc Making all in wrappers Making all in contrib/libompitrace CC abort.lo CC accumulate.lo CC add_error_class.lo CC add_error_code.lo CC add_error_string.lo CC address.lo CC allgather.lo CC allgatherv.lo CC alloc_mem.lo CC barrier.lo CC allreduce.lo CC bcast.lo CC finalize.lo CC init.lo CC isend.lo CC recv.lo CC reduce.lo CC request_free.lo CC send.lo CC sendrecv.lo CCLD libompitrace.la Making all in tools/ompi_info CC ompi_info.o Creating ompi_info.1 man page... CC param.o CCLD ompi_info Making all in tools/wrappers Creating generic_wrapper.1 man page... Making all in oshmem Making all in include Making all in shmem/c Making all in profile CC pshmem_init.lo CC pshmem_free.lo CC pshmem_finalize.lo CC pshmem_alloc.lo CC pshmem_align.lo CC pshmem_realloc.lo CC pshmem_query.lo CC pshmem_p.lo CC pshmem_put.lo CC pshmem_g.lo CC pshmem_get.lo CC pshmem_broadcast.lo CC pshmem_collect.lo CC pshmem_ptr.lo CC pshmem_pe_accessible.lo CC pshmem_addr_accessible.lo CC pshmem_barrier.lo CC pshmem_fence.lo CC pshmem_quiet.lo CC pshmem_wait.lo CC pshmem_iget.lo CC pshmem_iput.lo CC pshmem_udcflush.lo CC pshmem_udcflush_line.lo CC pshmem_set_cache_inv.lo CC pshmem_set_cache_line_inv.lo CC pshmem_clear_cache_inv.lo CC pshmem_clear_cache_line_inv.lo CC pshmem_reduce.lo CC pshmem_swap.lo CC pshmem_cswap.lo CC pshmem_fadd.lo CC pshmem_finc.lo CC pshmem_add.lo CC pshmem_inc.lo CC pshmem_clear_lock.lo CC pshmem_set_lock.lo CC pshmem_test_lock.lo CCLD liboshmem_c_pshmem.la CC shmem_lock.lo CC globalexit.lo CCLD liboshmem_c.la Making all in shmem/fortran Making all in profile CC pstart_pes_f.lo CC pnum_pes_f.lo CC pmy_pe_f.lo CC pshpalloc_f.lo CC pshmem_barrier_all_f.lo CC pshpdeallc_f.lo CC pshpclmove_f.lo CC pshmem_ptr_f.lo CC pshmem_pe_accessible_f.lo CC pshmem_addr_accessible_f.lo CC pshmem_put_f.lo CC pshmem_character_put_f.lo CC pshmem_double_put_f.lo CC pshmem_complex_put_f.lo CC pshmem_logical_put_f.lo CC pshmem_integer_put_f.lo CC pshmem_real_put_f.lo CC pshmem_put4_f.lo CC pshmem_put8_f.lo CC pshmem_put32_f.lo CC pshmem_put64_f.lo CC pshmem_put128_f.lo CC pshmem_putmem_f.lo CC pshmem_complex_iput_f.lo CC pshmem_double_iput_f.lo CC pshmem_integer_iput_f.lo CC pshmem_iput128_f.lo CC pshmem_iput32_f.lo CC pshmem_iput4_f.lo CC pshmem_iput64_f.lo CC pshmem_iput8_f.lo CC pshmem_logical_iput_f.lo CC pshmem_real_iput_f.lo CC pshmem_character_get_f.lo CC pshmem_complex_get_f.lo CC pshmem_double_get_f.lo CC pshmem_get128_f.lo CC pshmem_get32_f.lo CC pshmem_get4_f.lo CC pshmem_get64_f.lo CC pshmem_get8_f.lo CC pshmem_getmem_f.lo CC pshmem_integer_get_f.lo CC pshmem_logical_get_f.lo CC pshmem_real_get_f.lo CC pshmem_complex_iget_f.lo CC pshmem_double_iget_f.lo CC pshmem_iget128_f.lo CC pshmem_iget32_f.lo CC pshmem_iget4_f.lo CC pshmem_iget64_f.lo CC pshmem_iget8_f.lo CC pshmem_integer_iget_f.lo CC pshmem_logical_iget_f.lo CC pshmem_real_iget_f.lo CC pshmem_swap_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_swap_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_swap_f.lo CC pshmem_real4_swap_f.lo CC pshmem_real8_swap_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_cswap_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_cswap_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_fadd_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_fadd_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_finc_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_finc_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_add_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_add_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_wait_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_wait_f.lo CC pshmem_wait_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_wait_until_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_wait_until_f.lo CC pshmem_wait_until_f.lo CC pshmem_barrier_f.lo CC pshmem_and_to_all_f.lo CC pshmem_or_to_all_f.lo CC pshmem_xor_to_all_f.lo CC pshmem_max_to_all_f.lo CC pshmem_min_to_all_f.lo CC pshmem_sum_to_all_f.lo CC pshmem_prod_to_all_f.lo CC pshmem_collect_f.lo CC pshmem_broadcast_f.lo CC pshmem_lock_f.lo CC pshmem_cache_f.lo CC pshmem_int4_inc_f.lo CC pshmem_int8_inc_f.lo CC pshmem_quiet_f.lo CC pshmem_fence_f.lo CCLD liboshmem_fortran_pshmem.la CC shmem_finalize_f.lo CCLD liboshmem_fortran.la Making all in mca/atomic CC base/atomic_base_frame.lo CC base/atomic_base_available.lo CC base/atomic_base_select.lo CCLD libmca_atomic.la Making all in mca/memheap CC base/memheap_base_frame.lo CC base/memheap_base_select.lo CC base/memheap_base_alloc.lo CC base/memheap_base_static.lo CC base/memheap_base_register.lo CC base/memheap_base_mkey.lo CCLD libmca_memheap.la Making all in mca/scoll CC base/scoll_base_frame.lo CC base/scoll_base_available.lo CC base/scoll_base_select.lo CCLD libmca_scoll.la Making all in mca/spml CC base/spml_base_frame.lo CC base/spml_base_select.lo CC base/spml_base_request.lo CC base/spml_base_atomicreq.lo CC base/spml_base_getreq.lo CC base/spml_base_putreq.lo CC base/spml_base.lo CCLD libmca_spml.la Making all in mca/sshmem CC base/sshmem_base_close.lo CC base/sshmem_base_select.lo CC base/sshmem_base_open.lo CC base/sshmem_base_wrappers.lo CCLD libmca_sshmem.la Making all in mca/atomic/basic CC atomic_basic_module.lo CC atomic_basic_component.lo CC atomic_basic_fadd.lo CC atomic_basic_cswap.lo CCLD libmca_atomic_basic.la Making all in mca/memheap/ptmalloc CC malloc.lo CC memheap_ptmalloc.lo CC memheap_ptmalloc_component.lo CCLD libmca_memheap_ptmalloc.la Making all in mca/memheap/buddy CC memheap_buddy.lo CC memheap_buddy_component.lo CCLD libmca_memheap_buddy.la Making all in mca/scoll/basic CC scoll_basic_module.lo CC scoll_basic_component.lo CC scoll_basic_barrier.lo CC scoll_basic_broadcast.lo CC scoll_basic_collect.lo CC scoll_basic_reduce.lo CCLD libmca_scoll_basic.la Making all in mca/scoll/mpi CC scoll_mpi_module.lo CC scoll_mpi_component.lo CC scoll_mpi_ops.lo CCLD libmca_scoll_mpi.la Making all in mca/spml/yoda CC spml_yoda.lo CC spml_yoda_component.lo CC spml_yoda_putreq.lo CC spml_yoda_getreq.lo CCLD libmca_spml_yoda.la Making all in mca/sshmem/mmap CC sshmem_mmap_component.lo CC sshmem_mmap_module.lo CCLD libmca_sshmem_mmap.la Making all in mca/sshmem/sysv CC sshmem_sysv_component.lo CC sshmem_sysv_module.lo CCLD libmca_sshmem_sysv.la Making all in . CC op/op.lo CC proc/proc.lo CC proc/proc_group_cache.lo CC request/request.lo CC runtime/oshmem_shmem_init.lo CC runtime/oshmem_shmem_abort.lo CC runtime/oshmem_shmem_finalize.lo CC runtime/oshmem_shmem_params.lo CC runtime/oshmem_shmem_exchange.lo CC util/oshmem_util.lo CC runtime/oshmem_info_support.lo Creating shmem/man/man3/intro_shmem.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/OpenSHMEM.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/start_pes.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/_num_pes.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/_my_pe.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_pe_accessible.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_addr_accessible.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmalloc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmemalign.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shrealloc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shfree.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_ptr.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_p.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_put.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_put32.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_put64.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_put128.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_putmem.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_iput.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_iput.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_iput.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_iput.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_iput.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_iput.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_iput.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_iput32.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_iput64.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_iput128.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_g.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_get.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_get32.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_get64.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_get128.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_getmem.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_iget.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_iget.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_iget.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_iget.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_iget.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_iget.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_iget.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_iget32.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_iget64.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_iget128.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_swap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_swap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_swap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_swap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_swap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_swap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_cswap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_cswap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_cswap.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_fadd.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_fadd.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_fadd.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_finc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_finc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_finc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_add.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_add.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_add.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_inc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_inc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_inc.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_set_lock.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_clear_lock.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_test_lock.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_wait.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_wait.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_wait.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_wait.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_wait.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_wait_until.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_wait_until.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_wait_until.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_wait_until.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_wait_until.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_barrier.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_barrier_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_fence.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_quiet.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_broadcast32.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_broadcast64.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_collect32.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_collect64.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_fcollect32.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_fcollect64.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_and_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_and_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_and_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_and_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_or_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_or_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_or_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_or_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_xor_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_xor_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_xor_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_xor_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_max_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_max_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_max_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_max_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_max_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_max_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_max_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_min_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_min_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_min_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_min_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_min_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_min_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_min_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexf_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexd_sum_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexf_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexd_prod_to_all.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_udcflush.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_udcflush_line.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_set_cache_inv.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_set_cache_line_inv.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_clear_cache_inv.3 man page... Creating shmem/man/man3/shmem_clear_cache_line_inv.3 man page... CCLD liboshmem.la Making all in tools/oshmem_info Creating oshmem_info.1 man page... CC oshmem_info.o CC param.o CCLD oshmem_info Making all in tools/wrappers Making all in test Making all in support Making all in asm Making all in class Making all in threads Making all in datatype Making all in util MPI: Installing... Making install in config Making install in contrib /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi/amca-param-sets' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 amca-param-sets/example.conf '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi/amca-param-sets' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 openmpi-valgrind.supp '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in opal Making install in include Making install in asm Making install in datatype Making install in etc /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 openmpi-mca-params.conf /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/etc/openmpi-mca-params.conf Making install in util Making install in keyval /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-util.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/base /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mca-base.txt help-mca-var.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/common Making install in mca/backtrace Making install in mca/compress /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-opal-compress-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/crs /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-opal-crs-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 opal_crs.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' Making install in mca/db /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-db-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/dl Making install in mca/event Making install in mca/hwloc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-opal-hwloc-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/if Making install in mca/installdirs Making install in mca/memchecker Making install in mca/memcpy Making install in mca/memory Making install in mca/pstat Making install in mca/sec /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-sec-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/shmem Making install in mca/timer Making install in mca/backtrace/execinfo Making install in mca/compress/gzip /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-compress-gzip.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/compress/bzip /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-compress-bzip.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/crs/none /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-crs-none.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/db/print Making install in mca/db/hash Making install in mca/dl/dlopen Making install in mca/event/libevent2021 Making install in libevent Making install in . Making install in include Making install in mca/hwloc/external Making install in mca/if/posix_ipv4 Making install in mca/if/linux_ipv6 Making install in mca/installdirs/env Making install in mca/installdirs/config Making install in mca/pstat/linux Making install in mca/sec/basic Making install in mca/shmem/mmap /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-shmem-mmap.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/shmem/posix /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-shmem-posix.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/shmem/sysv /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-shmem-sysv.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/timer/linux Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libopen-pal.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 runtime/help-opal-runtime.txt runtime/help-opal_info.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libopen-pal.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-pal.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libopen-pal.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-pal.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-pal.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-pal.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in tools/wrappers /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-opal-wrapper.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c opal_wrapper '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 opal_wrapper.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c opal_wrapper /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/opal_wrapper Making install in orte Making install in include Making install in mca/dfs Making install in mca/errmgr /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-errmgr-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/ess /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-ess-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/filem /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-orte-filem-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte_filem.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' Making install in mca/grpcomm Making install in mca/iof Making install in mca/odls /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-orte-odls-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/oob /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-oob-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/plm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-plm-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/ras /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-ras-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rmaps /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-orte-rmaps-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rml Making install in mca/routed Making install in mca/sensor Making install in mca/snapc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-orte-snapc-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte_snapc.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' Making install in mca/sstore /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-orte-sstore-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte_sstore.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' Making install in mca/state Making install in mca/dfs/test Making install in mca/dfs/app Making install in mca/dfs/orted Making install in mca/errmgr/default_tool Making install in mca/errmgr/default_hnp Making install in mca/errmgr/default_orted Making install in mca/errmgr/default_app Making install in mca/ess/tool Making install in mca/ess/hnp Making install in mca/ess/singleton Making install in mca/ess/env Making install in mca/ess/slurm Making install in mca/filem/raw /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-filem-raw.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/grpcomm/bad Making install in mca/iof/mr_orted Making install in mca/iof/tool Making install in mca/iof/hnp Making install in mca/iof/orted Making install in mca/iof/mr_hnp Making install in mca/odls/default /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-odls-default.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/oob/tcp /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-oob-tcp.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/plm/isolated Making install in mca/plm/slurm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-plm-slurm.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/plm/rsh /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-plm-rsh.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/ras/simulator /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-ras-simulator.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/ras/loadleveler Making install in mca/ras/slurm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-ras-slurm.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rmaps/resilient /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-rmaps-resilient.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rmaps/seq /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-rmaps-seq.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rmaps/round_robin /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-rmaps-rr.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rmaps/ppr /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-rmaps-ppr.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rmaps/staged Making install in mca/rmaps/mindist /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-rmaps-md.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rmaps/rank_file /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-rmaps_rank_file.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rml/oob Making install in mca/routed/direct Making install in mca/routed/radix Making install in mca/routed/debruijn Making install in mca/routed/binomial Making install in mca/state/app Making install in mca/state/staged_orted Making install in mca/state/staged_hnp /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-state-staged-hnp.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/state/tool Making install in mca/state/hnp Making install in mca/state/orted Making install in mca/state/novm Making install in mca/state/dvm Making install in etc /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 openmpi-default-hostfile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/etc/openmpi-default-hostfile Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libopen-rte.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 runtime/help-orte-runtime.txt util/hostfile/help-hostfile.txt util/dash_host/help-dash-host.txt util/help-regex.txt orted/help-orted.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 util/hostfile/orte_hosts.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libopen-rte.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-rte.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libopen-rte.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-rte.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-rte.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-rte.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in tools/orte-checkpoint Making install in tools/orte-clean /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-clean.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orte-clean '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte-clean.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orte-clean /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orte-clean Making install in tools/orte-ps /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orte-ps '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-ps.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte-ps.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orte-ps /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orte-ps Making install in tools/orte-restart Making install in tools/orted /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orted '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orted.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orted /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orted Making install in tools/orterun /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orterun.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orterun '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orterun.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orterun /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orterun Making install in tools/wrappers /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/pkgconfig' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte.pc '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/pkgconfig' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ortecc-wrapper-data.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in tools/orte-top /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-top.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orte-top '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte-top.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orte-top /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orte-top Making install in tools/orte-info /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-info.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orte-info '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte-info.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orte-info /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orte-info Making install in tools/orte-migrate Making install in tools/orte-server /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-orte-server.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orte-server '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte-server.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orte-server /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orte-server Making install in tools/orte-dvm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orte-dvm '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte-dvm.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orte-dvm /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orte-dvm Making install in tools/orte-submit /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c orte-submit '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 orte-submit.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c orte-submit /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/orte-submit Making install in ompi Making install in include /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpif-constants.h mpif-externals.h mpif-handles.h mpif-io-constants.h mpif-io-handles.h mpif-sentinels.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi.h mpi-ext.h mpif.h mpif-ext.h mpif-sizeof.h mpi_portable_platform.h mpif-config.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' Making install in datatype Making install in debuggers /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libompi_dbg_msgq.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libompi_dbg_msgq.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi/libompi_dbg_msgq.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libompi_dbg_msgq.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi/libompi_dbg_msgq.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi/libompi_dbg_msgq.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi/libompi_dbg_msgq.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/openmpi If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in etc /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 openmpi-totalview.tcl /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/etc/openmpi-totalview.tcl Making install in mpi/c Making install in profile Making install in mpi/tool Making install in profile Making install in mpi/fortran/base/ Making install in mca/common Making install in mca/allocator Making install in mca/bcol Making install in mca/bml Making install in mca/btl /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-mpi-btl-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/coll /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-mca-coll-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/crcp /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-ompi-crcp-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ompi_crcp.7 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man7' Making install in mca/dpm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-ompi-dpm-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/fbtl Making install in mca/fcoll Making install in mca/fs Making install in mca/io Making install in mca/mpool /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-mpool-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/mtl Making install in mca/op /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-mca-op-base.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/osc Making install in mca/pml Making install in mca/pubsub Making install in mca/rcache Making install in mca/rte Making install in mca/sbgp Making install in mca/sharedfp Making install in mca/topo Making install in mca/vprotocol Making install in mca/common/sm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mpi-common-sm.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/allocator/bucket Making install in mca/allocator/basic Making install in mca/bcol/ptpcoll Making install in mca/bcol/basesmuma Making install in mca/bml/r2 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mca-bml-r2.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/btl/self Making install in mca/btl/sm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mpi-btl-sm.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/btl/tcp /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mpi-btl-tcp.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/btl/vader /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-btl-vader.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/coll/tuned Making install in mca/coll/libnbc Making install in mca/coll/self Making install in mca/coll/sm /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mpi-coll-sm.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/coll/basic Making install in mca/coll/inter Making install in mca/coll/hierarch Making install in mca/coll/ml /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mca-coll-ml.config help-mpi-coll-ml.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/dpm/orte /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-ompi-dpm-orte.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/fbtl/posix Making install in mca/fcoll/individual Making install in mca/fcoll/dynamic Making install in mca/fcoll/ylib Making install in mca/fcoll/static Making install in mca/fcoll/two_phase Making install in mca/fs/ufs Making install in mca/io/ompio Making install in mca/io/romio Making install in romio Making install in mca/mpool/grdma Making install in mca/mpool/sm Making install in mca/osc/sm Making install in mca/osc/pt2pt Making install in mca/pml/cm Making install in mca/pml/bfo /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mpi-pml-bfo.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/pml/v Making install in mca/pml/ob1 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-mpi-pml-ob1.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/pubsub/orte /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-ompi-pubsub-orte.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/rcache/vma Making install in mca/rte/orte /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpirun.1 mpiexec.1 ompi-ps.1 ompi-clean.1 ompi-top.1 ompi-server.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' Making install in mca/sbgp/basesmuma Making install in mca/sbgp/basesmsocket Making install in mca/sbgp/p2p Making install in mca/sharedfp/individual Making install in mca/sharedfp/sm Making install in mca/sharedfp/lockedfile Making install in mca/topo/basic Making install in mca/vprotocol/pessimist Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libmpi.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 errhandler/help-mpi-errors.txt runtime/help-mpi-runtime.txt mpi/help-mpi-api.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi.a /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Abort.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Accumulate.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Add_error_class.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Add_error_code.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Add_error_string.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Address.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Aint_add.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Aint_diff.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Allgather.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iallgather.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Allgatherv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iallgatherv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alloc_mem.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Allreduce.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iallreduce.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alltoall.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ialltoall.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alltoallv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ialltoallv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Alltoallw.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ialltoallw.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Attr_delete.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Attr_get.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Attr_put.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Barrier.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ibarrier.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Bcast.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ibcast.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Bsend.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Bsend_init.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Buffer_attach.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Buffer_detach.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cancel.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_coords.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cartdim_get.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_get.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_map.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_rank.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_shift.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Cart_sub.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Close_port.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_accept.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_call_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_compare.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_connect.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create_group.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_create_keyval.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_delete_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_disconnect.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_dup.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_dup_with_info.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_idup.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_free_keyval.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_info.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_get_parent.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_group.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_join.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_rank.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_remote_group.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_remote_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_info.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_set_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_spawn.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_split.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_split_type.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Comm_test_inter.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Compare_and_swap.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dims_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_create_adjacent.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_neighbors.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Dist_graph_neighbors_count.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_get.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Errhandler_set.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Error_class.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Error_string.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Exscan.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iexscan.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Fetch_and_op.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_call_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_close.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_create_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_delete.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_amode.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_atomicity.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_byte_offset.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_group.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_info.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_position.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_position_shared.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_type_extent.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_get_view.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iread.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iread_at.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iread_shared.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iwrite.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iwrite_at.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_iwrite_shared.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_open.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_preallocate.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_all_begin.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_all_end.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at_all_begin.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_at_all_end.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_ordered.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_ordered_begin.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_ordered_end.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_read_shared.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_seek.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_seek_shared.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_atomicity.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_info.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_set_view.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_sync.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_all_begin.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_all_end.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at_all_begin.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_at_all_end.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_ordered.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_ordered_begin.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_ordered_end.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_File_write_shared.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Finalize.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Finalized.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Free_mem.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Gather.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Igather.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Gatherv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Igatherv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_accumulate.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_address.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_count.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_elements.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_elements_x.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_library_version.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_processor_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Get_version.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graphdims_get.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_get.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_map.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_neighbors.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Graph_neighbors_count.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Grequest_complete.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Grequest_start.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_compare.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_difference.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_excl.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_incl.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_intersection.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_range_excl.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_range_incl.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_rank.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_translate_ranks.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Group_union.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ibsend.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Improbe.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Imrecv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_delete.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_dup.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_env.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_free.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get_nkeys.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get_nthkey.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_get_valuelen.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Info_set.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Init.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Initialized.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Init_thread.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Intercomm_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Intercomm_merge.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iprobe.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Irecv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Irsend.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Isend.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Issend.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Is_thread_main.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Keyval_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Keyval_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Lookup_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Mprobe.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Mrecv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_allgather.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_allgather.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_allgatherv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_allgatherv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_alltoall.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_alltoall.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_alltoallv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_alltoallv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Neighbor_alltoallw.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ineighbor_alltoallw.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Open_port.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Op_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack_external.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack_external_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pack_size.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Pcontrol.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Probe.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Publish_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Put.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Query_thread.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Raccumulate.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Recv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Recv_init.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ireduce.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce_local.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce_scatter.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ireduce_scatter.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Reduce_scatter_block.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ireduce_scatter_block.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Register_datarep.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Request_get_status.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rget.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rget_accumulate.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rput.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rsend.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Rsend_init.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Scan.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iscan.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Scatter.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iscatter.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Scatterv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Iscatterv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Send.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Send_init.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Sendrecv.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Sendrecv_replace.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Sizeof.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ssend.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Ssend_init.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Start.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Startall.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_set_cancelled.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_set_elements.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Status_set_elements_x.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Test.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Testall.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Testany.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Test_cancelled.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Testsome.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Topo_test.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_commit.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_contiguous.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_darray.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_f90_complex.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_f90_integer.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_f90_real.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_hindexed.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_hindexed_block.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_hvector.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_indexed_block.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_keyval.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_resized.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_struct.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_create_subarray.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_delete_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_dup.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_extent.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_free_keyval.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_contents.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_envelope.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_extent.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_extent_x.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_true_extent.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_get_true_extent_x.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_hindexed.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_hvector.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_indexed.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_lb.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_match_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_set_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_set_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_size.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_size_x.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_struct.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_ub.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Type_vector.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Unpack.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Unpack_external.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Unpublish_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Wait.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Waitall.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Waitany.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Waitsome.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_allocate.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_allocate_shared.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_attach.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_c2f.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_call_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_complete.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create_dynamic.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_create_keyval.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_delete_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_detach.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_f2c.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_fence.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush_local.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_flush_local_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_free.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_free_keyval.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_attr.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_group.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_info.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_get_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_lock.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_lock_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_post.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_attr.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_errhandler.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_info.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_set_name.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_shared_query.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_start.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_sync.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_test.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_unlock.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_unlock_all.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Win_wait.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Wtick.3 mpi/man/man3/MPI_Wtime.3 mpi/man/man3/OpenMPI.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in mpi/cxx /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openmpi/ompi/mpi/cxx' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libmpi_cxx.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpicxx.h constants.h file.h functions.h datatype.h exception.h op.h status.h request.h group.h comm.h errhandler.h intracomm.h info.h win.h topology.h intercomm.h datatype_inln.h file_inln.h functions_inln.h request_inln.h comm_inln.h intracomm_inln.h info_inln.h win_inln.h topology_inln.h intercomm_inln.h group_inln.h op_inln.h errhandler_inln.h status_inln.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openmpi/ompi/mpi/cxx' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi_cxx.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_cxx.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi_cxx.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_cxx.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_cxx.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_cxx.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in mpi/fortran/mpif-h Making install in profile /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /bin/sh ../../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libmpi_mpifh.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi_mpifh.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_mpifh.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi_mpifh.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_mpifh.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_mpifh.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_mpifh.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in mpi/fortran/use-mpi-tkr /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /bin/sh ../../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libmpi_usempi.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi_usempi.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_usempi.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libmpi_usempi.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_usempi.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_usempi.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libmpi_usempi.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- /usr/bin/install -c mpi.mod /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib Making install in mpi/fortran/mpiext Making install in contrib/vt Making install in vt Making install in extlib Making install in otf Making install in vendor/jenkins_hash Making install in otflib /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace/open-trace-format' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libopen-trace-format.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace/open-trace-format' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 otf.h OTF_CopyHandler.h OTF_CopyHandler_stream.h OTF_Definitions.h OTF_Errno.h OTF_File.h OTF_File_iofsl.h OTF_FileManager.h OTF_Filenames.h OTF_HandlerArray.h OTF_inttypes.h OTF_KeyValue.h OTF_MasterControl.h OTF_RBuffer.h OTF_RStream.h OTF_Reader.h OTF_Version.h OTF_WBuffer.h OTF_WStream.h OTF_Writer.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace/open-trace-format' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 OTF_inttypes_unix.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace/open-trace-format' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libopen-trace-format.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-trace-format.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libopen-trace-format.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-trace-format.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-trace-format.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libopen-trace-format.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in otfauxlib /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace/open-trace-format' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libotfaux.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 otfaux.h OTFAUX_State.h OTFAUX_MsgMatching.h OTFAUX_Thumbnail.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace/open-trace-format' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libotfaux.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libotfaux.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libotfaux.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libotfaux.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libotfaux.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libotfaux.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in tools Making install in otfaux /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfaux '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfaux /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfaux Making install in otfconfig /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfconfig '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfconfig /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfconfig Making install in otfdump /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfprint '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfprint /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfprint Making install in otfinfo /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfinfo '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfinfo /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfinfo Making install in otfmerge Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfmerge '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfmerge /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfmerge Making install in mpi /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfmerge-mpi '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfmerge-mpi /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfmerge-mpi Making install in otfprofile Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfprofile '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfprofile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfprofile Making install in mpi /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfprofile-mpi '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfprofile-mpi /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfprofile-mpi Making install in otfshrink /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c otfshrink '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c otfshrink /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/otfshrink Making install in tests Making install in hello Making install in generic_streams Making install in generic_streams-mpi Making install in progress Making install in read_from_buffer Making install in docu /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace/doc/otf' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ../ChangeLog ../LICENSE api/specification.pdf tools/otftools.pdf tools/otfprofile.pdf tools/otfprofile_clustering.pdf '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace/doc/otf' Making install in util Making install in rfg Making install in vtlib /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libvt-mpi-unify.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mpi-unify.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mpi-unify.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c vtunify-mpi '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c vtunify-mpi /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/vtunify-mpi /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libvt.la libvt-mpi.la libvt-mt.la libvt-hyb.la libvt-pomp.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mpi.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mt.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mt.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-hyb.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-hyb.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-pomp.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-pomp.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt.a libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mpi.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi.a libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mt.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mt.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mt.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mt.a libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-hyb.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-hyb.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-hyb.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-hyb.a libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-pomp.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-pomp.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-pomp.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-pomp.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in tools Making install in opari Making install in tool /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ../lib/opari_omp.h ../lib/pomp_lib.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c opari '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c opari /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/opari Making install in doc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace/doc/opari' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 lacsi01.pdf opari-logo-100.gif Readme.html ChangeLog LICENSE '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace/doc/opari' Making install in vtfilter Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c vtfilter '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c vtfilter /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/vtfilter Making install in mpi /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c vtfilter-mpi '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c vtfilter-mpi /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/vtfilter-mpi Making install in vtunify Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c vtunify '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c vtunify /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/vtunify Making install in mpi /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libvt-mpi-unify.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mpi-unify.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libvt-mpi-unify.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libvt-mpi-unify.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c vtunify-mpi '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c vtunify-mpi /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/vtunify-mpi Making install in vtwrapper /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c vtwrapper '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 vtcc-wrapper-data.txt vtc++-wrapper-data.txt vtfort-wrapper-data.txt fake_omp.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c vtwrapper /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/vtwrapper Making install in include /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 vt_user.h vt_user.inc vt_user_comment.h vt_user_comment.inc vt_user_control.h vt_user_control.inc vt_user_count.h vt_user_count.inc vt_user_marker.h vt_user_marker.inc vt_user_message.h vt_user_message.inc vt_user_region.h vt_user_region.inc vt_wrap_pthread.h vt_libwrap.h vt_plugin_cntr.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 vt_inttypes.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/vampirtrace' Making install in doc /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace/doc' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 FILTER.SPEC GROUPS.SPEC METRICS.SPEC '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ../ChangeLog ../LICENSE UserManual.html UserManual.pdf '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace/doc' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./config.log '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' /usr/bin/install -c ./libtool '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/vampirtrace' Making install in wrappers /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpicc-vt-wrapper-data.txt mpic++-vt-wrapper-data.txt mpifort-vt-wrapper-data.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in contrib/libompitrace /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libompitrace.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libompitrace.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libompitrace.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libompitrace.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libompitrace.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libompitrace.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/libompitrace.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in tools/ompi_info /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c ompi_info '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ompi_info.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c ompi_info /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/ompi_info Making install in tools/wrappers /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/pkgconfig' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpicc-wrapper-data.txt mpic++-wrapper-data.txt mpifort-wrapper-data.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ompi.pc ompi-c.pc ompi-cxx.pc ompi-fort.pc '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/pkgconfig' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpicc.1 mpic++.1 mpicxx.1 mpifort.1 mpif77.1 mpif90.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' Making install in oshmem Making install in include /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openshmem' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openshmem' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmem.fh shmemx.h shmem-compat.h pshmem.h pshmemx.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openshmem/oshmem' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpp' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openshmem/oshmem' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 oshmem/constants.h oshmem/frameworks.h oshmem/types.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openshmem/oshmem' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 mpp/shmem.h mpp/shmem.fh '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpp' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 oshmem/version.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openshmem/oshmem' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmem.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 oshmem_config.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/openshmem/.' Making install in shmem/c Making install in profile Making install in shmem/fortran Making install in profile Making install in mca/atomic Making install in mca/memheap /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-oshmem-memheap.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/scoll Making install in mca/spml Making install in mca/sshmem /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 base/help-oshmem-sshmem.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/atomic/basic Making install in mca/memheap/ptmalloc Making install in mca/memheap/buddy Making install in mca/scoll/basic Making install in mca/scoll/mpi Making install in mca/spml/yoda /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-oshmem-spml-yoda.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/sshmem/mmap /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-oshmem-sshmem-mmap.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in mca/sshmem/sysv /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-oshmem-sshmem-sysv.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' Making install in . /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c liboshmem.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 runtime/help-shmem-runtime.txt shmem/help-shmem-api.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/liboshmem.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/liboshmem.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/liboshmem.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/liboshmem.a /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmem/man/man3/intro_shmem.3 shmem/man/man3/OpenSHMEM.3 shmem/man/man3/start_pes.3 shmem/man/man3/_num_pes.3 shmem/man/man3/_my_pe.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_pe_accessible.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_addr_accessible.3 shmem/man/man3/shmalloc.3 shmem/man/man3/shmemalign.3 shmem/man/man3/shrealloc.3 shmem/man/man3/shfree.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_ptr.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_p.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_put.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_put32.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_put64.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_put128.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_putmem.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_iput.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_iput.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_iput.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_iput.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_iput.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_iput.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_iput.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_iput32.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmem/man/man3/shmem_iput64.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_iput128.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_g.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_char_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_get.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_get32.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_get64.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_get128.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_getmem.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_iget.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_iget.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_iget.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_iget.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_iget.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_iget.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_iget.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_iget32.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_iget64.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_iget128.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_swap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_swap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_swap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_swap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_swap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_swap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_cswap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_cswap.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/liboshmem.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib/liboshmem.a /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_cswap.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_fadd.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_fadd.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_fadd.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_finc.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_finc.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_finc.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_add.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_add.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_add.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_inc.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_inc.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_inc.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_set_lock.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_clear_lock.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_test_lock.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_wait.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_wait.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_wait.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_wait.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_wait.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_wait_until.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_wait_until.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_wait_until.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_wait_until.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_wait_until.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_barrier.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_barrier_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_fence.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_quiet.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_broadcast32.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_broadcast64.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_collect32.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_collect64.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_fcollect32.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_fcollect64.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_and_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_and_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_and_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_and_to_all.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_or_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_or_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_or_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_or_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_xor_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_xor_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_xor_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_xor_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_max_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_max_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_max_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_max_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_max_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_max_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_max_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_min_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_min_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_min_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_min_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_min_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_min_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_min_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexf_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexd_sum_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_short_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_int_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_long_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longlong_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_float_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_double_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_longdouble_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexf_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_complexd_prod_to_all.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_udcflush.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmem/man/man3/shmem_udcflush_line.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_set_cache_inv.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_set_cache_line_inv.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_clear_cache_inv.3 shmem/man/man3/shmem_clear_cache_line_inv.3 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man3' libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in tools/oshmem_info /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 help-oshmem-info.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c oshmem_info '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 oshmem_info.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c oshmem_info /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/bin/oshmem_info Making install in tools/wrappers /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 shmemcc-wrapper-data.txt shmemfort-wrapper-data.txt '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/openmpi' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 oshcc.1 shmemcc.1 oshfort.1 shmemfort.1 oshrun.1 shmemrun.1 '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/share/man/man1' Making install in test Making install in support Making install in asm Making install in class Making install in threads Making install in datatype Making install in util MPI: Cleaning up... MPI: Done. Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_MPI.a Checking status of thorn HDF5 Checking status of thorn CarpetLib Checking status of thorn Formaline Checking status of thorn HTTPD Checking status of thorn PUGH Checking status of thorn MemSpeed Checking status of thorn NoMPI Checking status of thorn NullNews Checking status of thorn Slab Checking status of thorn QuasiLocalMeasures Checking status of thorn SystemTopology Checking status of thorn TimerReport Checking status of thorn Cactus COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/PUGH/cctk_ThornBindings.c HDF5: Preparing directory structure... HDF5: Unpacking archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/HDF5 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/NoMPI/src/nompi.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetLib/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NoMPI/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Slab/src/slab.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/SystemTopology/src/system_topology.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/MemSpeed/src/memspeed.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/TimerReport/src/Output.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NoMPI.a COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullNews/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING src/IO/IOMethods.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING src/IO/OverloadIO.c COMPILING src/IO/FortranBindingsIO.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TimerReport/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING src/comm/CactusSync.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Formaline/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Startup.c COMPILING src/comm/CactusDefaultComm.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Expression.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Map.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/GHExtension.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_Bondi.F90 HDF5: Configuring... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/announce.cc COMPILING src/comm/OverloadComm.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_Bondi.f90:5.59: subroutine NullNews_News2BondiNews(cctkGH, lsh, dt, qsize, Uo, Un, Uyo, Uyn,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'qsize' at (1) In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cactus/comm/OverloadComm.c:20:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h: In function ‘CCTKi_DummyExit’: /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:92:3: warning: function declared ‘noreturn’ has a ‘return’ statement [enabled by default] return 0; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:84:59: note: in expansion of macro ‘__OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name) __OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:83:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name) _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(OVERLOADABLE_PREFIX, OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY_PREFIX, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cactus/comm/OverloadComm.c:151:28: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE(name) OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h:87:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE’ OVERLOADABLE(Exit)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h: In function ‘CCTKi_DummyAbort’: /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:92:3: warning: function declared ‘noreturn’ has a ‘return’ statement [enabled by default] return 0; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:84:59: note: in expansion of macro ‘__OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name) __OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:83:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name) _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(OVERLOADABLE_PREFIX, OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY_PREFIX, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cactus/comm/OverloadComm.c:151:28: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE(name) OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h:88:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE’ OVERLOADABLE(Abort)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h: In function ‘CCTKi_DummyExit’: /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:92:3: warning: ‘noreturn’ function does return [enabled by default] return 0; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:84:59: note: in expansion of macro ‘__OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name) __OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:83:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name) _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(OVERLOADABLE_PREFIX, OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY_PREFIX, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cactus/comm/OverloadComm.c:151:28: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE(name) OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h:87:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE’ OVERLOADABLE(Exit)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h: In function ‘CCTKi_DummyAbort’: /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:92:3: warning: ‘noreturn’ function does return [enabled by default] return 0; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:84:59: note: in expansion of macro ‘__OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name) __OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(prefix, dummy_prefix, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/OverloadMacros.h:83:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name) _OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(OVERLOADABLE_PREFIX, OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY_PREFIX, name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Cactus/comm/OverloadComm.c:151:28: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY’ #define OVERLOADABLE(name) OVERLOADABLE_DUMMY(name)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/CommOverloadables.h:88:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘OVERLOADABLE’ OVERLOADABLE(Abort)  ^ COMPILING src/util/CactusTimers.c checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Overloadables.c checking whether make supports nested variables... yes checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no COMPILING src/comm/Interp.c checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu checking shell variables initial values... COMPILING src/comm/Reduction.c done checking if basename works... yes checking if xargs works... yes checking for cached host... none checking for config x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu... no checking for config x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu... no checking for config unknown-linux-gnu... no checking for config unknown-linux-gnu... no checking for config x86_64-linux-gnu... no checking for config x86_64-linux-gnu... no checking for config x86_64-unknown... no checking for config linux-gnu... found COMPILING src/util/File.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/PughUtils.c compiler 'gcc' is GNU gcc-4.8.5 COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/LoadAware.c checking for config ./config/site-specific/host-coughs... no checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler works... COMPILING src/util/ParseFile.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Server.c yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Evolve.c no checking for suffix of object files... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/MemSpeed/cctk_ThornBindings.c o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Sockets.c yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... COMPILING src/util/RegisterKeyedFunction.c yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... COMPILING src/util/StoreKeyedData.c COMPILING src/util/StoreNamedData.c none needed checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Comm.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/HDF5/cctk_ThornBindings.c yes COMPILING src/util/Misc.c checking for style of include used by make... GNU checking dependency style of gcc... COMPILING src/util/StoreHandledData.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/http.c gcc3 checking if unsupported combinations of configure options are allowed... no checking if Fortran interface enabled... yes checking if Fortran 2003 interface enabled... yes COMPILING src/util/SKBinTree.c checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... yes checking whether gfortran accepts -g... yes checking for Fortran flag to compile .f90 files... none checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... (cached) yes checking whether gfortran accepts -g... (cached) yes checking what gfortran does with modules... COMPILING src/util/Hash.c module.mod checking how gfortran finds modules... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Slab/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING src/util/Malloc.c -I checking how to get verbose linking output from gfortran... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Storage.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Headers.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Content.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Groups.c -v checking for Fortran libraries of gfortran... COMPILING src/util/Math.c -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.5 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.5/../../.. -lgfortran -lm -lgomp -lquadmath -lpthread checking for dummy main to link with Fortran libraries... COMPILING src/util/String.c none checking for Fortran name-mangling scheme... :96:2: warning: #warning "TODO: Ensure that the surface parameters don't change" [-Wcpp] COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SystemTopology/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING src/util/StringList.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/SetupPGH.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Parameters.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Thorns.c lower case, underscore, no extra underscore checking if Fortran compiler supports intrinsic SIZEOF... COMPILING src/util/Table.c yes checking if Fortran compiler supports intrinsic C_SIZEOF... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/HTTPD/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING src/util/Time.c yes checking if Fortran compiler supports intrinsic STORAGE_SIZE... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Steer.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/SetupGroup.c yes checking if Fortran default REAL is DOUBLE PRECISION... no checking if Fortran compiler version compatible with Fortran 2003 HDF... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Authorisation.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/SetupPGV.c yes checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... COMPILING src/util/Network.c yes checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes checking dependency style of g++... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/base64.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_boundary.F90 gcc3 checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Cookies.c g++ -E checking if c++ interface enabled... no checking if high level library is enabled... yes checking for perl... perl checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes checking for tr... /usr/bin/tr checking if srcdir= and time commands work together... no checking how to print strings... printf checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/Redirect.c /usr/bin/grep -E checking for fgrep... /usr/bin/grep -F checking for ld used by gcc... g++ checking if the linker (g++) is GNU ld... no checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm checking whether ln -s works... yes checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 3458764513820540925 checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for g++ option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... no checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for archiver @FILE support... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_ScriUtil.F90 @ checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/SString.c ok checking for sysroot... no checking for mt... no checking if : is a manifest tool... no checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E checking for ANSI C header files... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/PostSendGA.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_YlmScri.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPD/src/SStringHTML.c yes checking for sys/types.h... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_HTTPD.a yes checking for sys/stat.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/PostReceiveGA.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/FinishReceiveGA.c yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_derivs.F90 checking for stdlib.h... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_derivs.f90:33.11: abs2 = a * conjg(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) yes checking for string.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Registration.c yes checking for memory.h... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TimerReport.a yes checking for strings.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/P2LMappings.c yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_MemSpeed.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SystemTopology.a COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_interp_to_constant_uBondi.cc checking for inttypes.h... yes COMPILING src/schedule/ScheduleSorter.c checking for stdint.h... Checking status of thorn HTTPDExtra COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Topology.c yes checking for unistd.h... yes checking for dlfcn.h... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGH/src/Vectors.cc yes checking for objdir... .libs COMPILING src/schedule/ScheduleCreater.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/HTTPDExtra/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Slab.a no checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... COMPILING src/schedule/ScheduleTraverse.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/Groups.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/Startup.c yes checking if gcc static flag -static works... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_variables.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Cactus/cctk_ThornBindings.c no checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_broadcast.c yes checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gcc linker (g++ -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_gram_schmidt.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/IO.c COMPILING src/main/ActiveThorns.c GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported checking for shl_load... COMPILING src/main/Banner.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/Processors.c COMPILING src/main/CactusDefaultInitialise.c no checking for shl_load in -ldld... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/file.cc no checking for dlopen... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/HostNames.c COMPILING src/main/CactusDefaultEvolve.c no checking for dlopen in -ldl... COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/PtrList.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_init.F90 yes checking whether a program can dlopen itself... COMPILING src/main/CactusDefaultShutdown.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_killing_axial.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_killing_normalisation.F90 COMPILING src/main/CactusDefaultMainLoopIndex.c yes checking whether a statically linked program can dlopen itself... COMPILING src/main/CallStartupFunctions.c COMPILING src/piraha/AutoGrammar.cc yes checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no checking whether to build shared libraries... no checking whether to build static libraries... yes COMPILING src/main/CommandLine.c COMPILING src/main/Complex.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/id.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/HTTPD_FileList.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra/src/TimerInfo.c COMPILING src/main/ConfigData.c checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no checking whether to build shared libraries... no checking whether to build static libraries... yes COMPILING src/piraha/Bracket.cc checking for gfortran option to produce PIC... -fPIC checking if gfortran PIC flag -fPIC works... COMPILING src/piraha/Dot.cc yes checking if gfortran static flag -static works... COMPILING src/main/Coord.c no checking if gfortran supports -c -o file.o... yes checking if gfortran supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gfortran linker (g++ -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... unsupported checking if we should install only statically linked executables... yes warning: -static flag not supported on this system; executable won't statically link shared system libraries. checking if -Wl,-rpath should be used to link shared libs in nondefault directories... yes checking whether make will build with undefined variables... yes checking for production mode... production checking for ceil in -lm... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_HTTPDExtra.a yes COMPILING src/main/DebugDefines.c checking for dlopen in -ldl... (cached) yes checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes checking sys/resource.h usability... COMPILING src/main/DefaultTimers.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_paramcheck.F90 yes checking sys/resource.h presence... COMPILING src/main/Dummies.c yes checking for sys/resource.h... yes COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/backtrace.cc checking sys/time.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/balance.cc COMPILING src/main/flesh.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_paramcheck.f90:888.23: integer :: eq_theta, new_ntheta, int_nphi, new_nphi 1 Warning: Unused variable 'eq_theta' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_paramcheck.f90:888.45: integer :: eq_theta, new_ntheta, int_nphi, new_nphi 1 Warning: Unused variable 'int_nphi' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_paramcheck.f90:888.55: integer :: eq_theta, new_ntheta, int_nphi, new_nphi 1 Warning: Unused variable 'new_nphi' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_paramcheck.f90:888.35: integer :: eq_theta, new_ntheta, int_nphi, new_nphi 1 Warning: Unused variable 'new_ntheta' declared at (1) yes checking sys/time.h presence... yes checking for sys/time.h... yes checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes checking sys/ioctl.h usability... yes checking sys/ioctl.h presence... yes checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes COMPILING src/main/FortranWrappers.c checking sys/socket.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bbox.cc yes checking sys/socket.h presence... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/json_file.cc yes checking for sys/socket.h... yes Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PUGH.a checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes checking stddef.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/multistorage.cc yes checking stddef.h presence... yes checking for stddef.h... yes checking setjmp.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/output_source.c COMPILING src/main/GHExtensions.c yes checking setjmp.h presence... yes checking for setjmp.h... yes /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Formaline/output_source.c:121:14: warning: ‘start_routine’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void *start_routine(void *const arg) {  ^ checking features.h usability... yes checking features.h presence... COMPILING src/main/Groups.c yes checking for features.h... yes checking dirent.h usability... COMPILING src/main/GroupsOnGH.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/portal.cc yes checking dirent.h presence... yes checking for dirent.h... yes checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes checking mach/mach_time.h usability... COMPILING src/piraha/End.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_set_coordinates.F90 no checking mach/mach_time.h presence... no checking for mach/mach_time.h... no checking io.h usability... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_tetrad.F90 no checking io.h presence... no checking for io.h... no checking winsock2.h usability... COMPILING src/main/InitialiseCactus.c COMPILING src/main/InitialiseDataStructures.c COMPILING src/piraha/Grammar.cc no checking winsock2.h presence... no checking for winsock2.h... no checking sys/timeb.h usability... COMPILING src/piraha/Group.cc yes checking sys/timeb.h presence... yes checking for sys/timeb.h... yes checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no checking for off_t... COMPILING src/main/MainUtils.c COMPILING src/main/Names.c yes checking for size_t... COMPILING src/main/OverloadMain.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset.cc yes checking for ssize_t... COMPILING src/main/Parameters.c yes checking for ptrdiff_t... COMPILING src/main/ProcessCommandLine.c yes checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... COMPILING src/main/ProcessEnvironment.c COMPILING src/piraha/ILiteral.cc no checking size of char... COMPILING src/piraha/Literal.cc 1 checking size of short... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_Omega.F90 2 checking size of int... COMPILING src/main/ProcessParameterDatabase.c COMPILING src/main/ScheduleInterface.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_Omega.f90:329.8: K = sqrt(1.0d0 + J * Jb) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_Omega.f90:129.69: subroutine NullNews_dot_omega (cctkGH, lsh, U, omega, omega_u, beta) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'beta' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_Omega.f90:129.39: subroutine NullNews_dot_omega (cctkGH, lsh, U, omega, omega_u, beta) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'cctkgh' at (1) 4 checking size of unsigned... COMPILING src/main/SetParams.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_weyl_scalars.F90 4 checking size of long... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset1.cc 8 checking size of long long... 8 checking size of __int64... 0 checking size of float... COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_CalcPsi4.F90 COMPILING src/main/ShutdownCactus.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_Init.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_CalcPsi4.f90:168.8: K = sqrt(1.0d0 + J * Jb) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) 4 checking size of double... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_Init.f90:607.6: P = 1.0d0 + nzeta * nzetabar 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) COMPILING src/main/Subsystems.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_ScriVals.F90 8 checking size of long double... COMPILING src/main/Termination.c COMPILING src/main/Traverse.c COMPILING src/main/WarnLevel.c 16 COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/rdf.cc checking size of int8_t... 1 COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/rdf_publisher.cc checking size of uint8_t... 1 COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/senddata.cc checking size of int_least8_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/storage.cc 1 checking size of uint_least8_t... 1 checking size of int_fast8_t... 1 checking size of uint_fast8_t... 1 checking size of int16_t... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset2.cc 2 checking size of uint16_t... 2 checking size of int_least16_t... 2 checking size of uint_least16_t... Checking status of thorn PUGHInterp 2 checking size of int_fast16_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHInterp/src/Startup.c 8 checking size of uint_fast16_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHInterp/src/InterpGridArrays.c 8 checking size of int32_t... 4 checking size of uint32_t... 4 checking size of int_least32_t... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/PUGHInterp/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn PUGHReduce 4 checking size of uint_least32_t... 4 checking size of int_fast32_t... 8 checking size of uint_fast32_t... Checking status of thorn PUGHSlab 8 checking size of int64_t... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PUGHInterp.a COMPILING src/piraha/Lookup.cc 8 checking size of uint64_t... COMPILING src/piraha/Matcher.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHSlab/src/Mapping.c 8 checking size of int_least64_t... 8 checking size of uint_least64_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionAvg.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHSlab/src/GetHyperslab.c 8 checking size of int_fast64_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHSlab/src/DatatypeConversion.c 8 checking size of uint_fast64_t... COMPILING src/piraha/Multi.cc 8 checking size of size_t... 8 checking size of ssize_t... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/PUGHSlab/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PUGHSlab.a COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionCount.c 8 checking size of ptrdiff_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionMax.c 8 checking size of off_t... COMPILING arrangements/CactusUtils/Formaline/src/thornlist.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionMin.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Formaline.a 8 checking if dev_t is scalar... COMPILING src/piraha/Or.cc yes checking for dmalloc library... suppressed checking zlib.h usability... yes checking zlib.h presence... yes checking for zlib.h... yes checking for compress2 in -lz... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bintree.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/cacheinfo.cc yes checking for compress2... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/commstate.cc yes checking for szlib... suppressed COMPILING src/piraha/ReParse.cc checking for thread safe support... no checking whether CLOCK_MONOTONIC is declared... yes checking for tm_gmtoff in struct tm... yes checking for global timezone variable... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionNorm1.c yes checking for st_blocks in struct stat... yes checking for _getvideoconfig... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionNorm2.c no checking for gettextinfo... no checking for GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/data.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/defs.cc no checking for _scrsize... no checking for ioctl... yes checking for struct videoconfig... no checking for struct text_info... no checking for TIOCGWINSZ... yes checking for TIOCGETD... yes checking for library containing clock_gettime... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionNorm3.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_3determinant.F90 none required checking for alarm... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_3determinant.f90:957.25: qlm_3det(i,j,hn)=a-2*CONJG(d)*d 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) yes checking for clock_gettime... yes checking for difftime... yes checking for fork... yes checking for frexpf... yes checking for frexpl... yes checking for gethostname... yes checking for getpwuid... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionNorm4.c yes checking for getrusage... yes checking for gettimeofday... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_analyse.F90 yes checking for lstat... yes checking for rand_r... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_calculate.F90 yes checking for random... COMPILING src/piraha/Seq.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionSum.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReductionNormInf.c COMPILING src/piraha/Start.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/Startup.c yes checking for setsysinfo... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_coordinates.F90 no checking for signal... :96:2: warning: #warning "TODO: Ensure that the surface parameters don't change" [-Wcpp] yes COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_import_surface.F90 checking for longjmp... yes checking for setjmp... COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_interpolate.F90 yes checking for siglongjmp... COMPILING src/piraha/Call.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/Reduction.c yes checking for sigsetjmp... no checking for sigprocmask... COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReduceGA.c yes checking for snprintf... COMPILING src/piraha/smart_ptr.cc yes checking for srandom... COMPILING src/piraha/Boundary.cc yes checking for strdup... yes checking for symlink... yes checking for system... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/dh.cc Checking status of thorn Periodic yes checking for tmpfile... yes checking for asprintf... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/Periodic/src/periodic.c yes COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/PUGHReduce/cctk_ThornBindings.c checking for vasprintf... COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/dist.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGH/PUGHReduce/src/ReduceArraysGlobally.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/fulltree.cc yes checking for vsnprintf... COMPILING src/piraha/NegLookAhead.cc yes checking for waitpid... yes checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Periodic/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Periodic.a yes checking if the compiler understands __inline__... Checking status of thorn RotatingSymmetry180 yes checking if the compiler understands __inline... yes checking if the compiler understands inline... yes checking for __attribute__ extension... yes checking for __func__ extension... yes checking for __FUNCTION__ extension... COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry180/src/interpolate.c yes checking for C99 designated initialization support... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/interpolate.c: In function ‘Rot180_SymmetryInterpolate’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/interpolate.c:205:6: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘SymmetryInterpolateFaces’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] new_faces);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/RotatingSymmetry180/cctk_Functions.h:23:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/cctk_core.h:150, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/RotatingSymmetry180/cctk.h:7, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry180/src/rotatingsymmetry180.h:4, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/interpolate.c:1: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/RotatingSymmetry180_Prototypes.h:78:10: note: expected ‘const void * const*’ but argument is of type ‘void **’ CCTK_INT SymmetryInterpolateFaces(const CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST cctkGH ,  ^ yes checking how to print long long... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PUGHReduce.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dist.cc: In function ‘ompi_datatype_t* dist::create_mpi_datatype(size_t, const dist::mpi_struct_descr_t*, const char*, size_t)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dist.cc:254:3: warning: ‘int MPI_Type_struct(int, int*, MPI_Aint*, ompi_datatype_t**, ompi_datatype_t**)’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1796): MPI_Type_struct is superseded by MPI_Type_create_struct in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] MPI_Type_struct(count, blocklengths, displacements, types, &newtype);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dist.cc:254:70: warning: ‘int MPI_Type_struct(int, int*, MPI_Aint*, ompi_datatype_t**, ompi_datatype_t**)’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1796): MPI_Type_struct is superseded by MPI_Type_create_struct in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] MPI_Type_struct(count, blocklengths, displacements, types, &newtype);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry180/src/rotatingsymmetry180.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/RotatingSymmetry180/cctk_ThornBindings.c %ld and %lu checking Threads support system scope... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c: In function ‘BndRot180VI’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:482:11: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘free’ discards ‘restrict’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] free (slab_setups);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:14:0: /usr/include/stdlib.h:482:13: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘struct slabsetup * restrict* restrict’ extern void free (void *__ptr) __THROW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:501:12: warning: passing argument 5 of ‘Slab_MultiTransfer_Apply’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] nvars, vartypes, varptrs, vartypes, varptrs);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/Slab.h:4:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:8: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CactusNumerical/Slab/src/slab.h:107:5: note: expected ‘const void * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘void * restrict* restrict’ int Slab_MultiTransfer_Apply(cGH const *restrict const cctkGH,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:508:12: warning: passing argument 7 of ‘Slab_MultiTransfer’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] nvars, vartypes, varptrs, vartypes, varptrs);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/Slab.h:4:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:8: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CactusNumerical/Slab/src/slab.h:118:5: note: expected ‘const void * const restrict* const restrict’ but argument is of type ‘void * restrict* restrict’ int Slab_MultiTransfer(cGH const *restrict const cctkGH, int const dim,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:703:3: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘free’ discards ‘restrict’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] free (varptrs);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry180/rotatingsymmetry180.c:14:0: /usr/include/stdlib.h:482:13: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘void * restrict* restrict’ extern void free (void *__ptr) __THROW;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry180/src/registersymmetry.c yes checking for debug flags... none In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/dist.hh:12:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/vect.hh:13, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bbox.hh:11, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dh.cc:10: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dh.cc: In function ‘ompi_datatype_t* mpi_datatype(const dh::light_dboxes&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dh.cc:2278:23: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ {1, sizeof s, MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ checking whether function stack tracking is enabled... no checking whether metadata trace file code is enabled... no checking for API tracing... no checking for instrumented library... no checking whether to clear file buffers... yes /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dh.cc: In function ‘ompi_datatype_t* mpi_datatype(const dh::fast_dboxes&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/dh.cc:2330:23: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ {1, sizeof s, MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ checking whether a memory checking tool will be used... no COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_killing_normalise.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_killing_gradient.F90 checking for parallel support files... skipped checking whether O_DIRECT is declared... yes checking for posix_memalign... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_killing_gradient.f90:893.33: REAL*8 :: dpsi2(2), ddpsi2(2,2), ndpsi2, dndpsi2(2) 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ddpsi2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_killing_gradient.f90:893.53: REAL*8 :: dpsi2(2), ddpsi2(2,2), ndpsi2, dndpsi2(2) 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dndpsi2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_killing_gradient.f90:892.31: REAL*8 :: qq(2,2), dqq(2,2,2), dtq, qu(2,2), dqu(2,2,2) 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dqq' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_killing_gradient.f90:892.57: REAL*8 :: qq(2,2), dqq(2,2,2), dtq, qu(2,2), dqu(2,2,2) 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dqu' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_killing_gradient.f90:893.41: REAL*8 :: dpsi2(2), ddpsi2(2,2), ndpsi2, dndpsi2(2) 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ndpsi2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_killing_gradient.f90:892.45: REAL*8 :: qq(2,2), dqq(2,2,2), dtq, qu(2,2), dqu(2,2,2) 1 Warning: Unused variable 'qu' declared at (1) yes checking if the direct I/O virtual file driver (VFD) is enabled... no checking for custom plugin default path definition... /usr/local/hdf5/lib/plugin checking whether exception handling functions is checked during data conversions... yes checking whether data accuracy is guaranteed during data conversions... yes checking if the machine has window style path name... no checking if using special algorithm to convert long double to (unsigned) long values... no checking if using special algorithm to convert (unsigned) long to long double values... Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_RotatingSymmetry180.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/gdata.cc no checking if correctly converting long double to (unsigned) long long values... yes checking if correctly converting (unsigned) long long to long double values... yes Checking status of thorn RotatingSymmetry90 checking additional programs should be built... no checking if deprecated public symbols are available... yes checking which version of public symbols to use by default... v18 checking whether to perform strict file format checks... no checking whether to have library information embedded in the executables... yes checking if alignment restrictions are strictly enforced... no configure: creating ./config.lt COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry90/src/interpolate.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/interpolate.c: In function ‘Rot90_SymmetryInterpolate’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/interpolate.c:513:6: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘SymmetryInterpolateFaces’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] new_faces);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/RotatingSymmetry90/cctk_Functions.h:23:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/src/include/cctk_core.h:150, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/RotatingSymmetry90/cctk.h:7, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/interpolate.c:6: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/RotatingSymmetry90_Prototypes.h:40:10: note: expected ‘const void * const*’ but argument is of type ‘void **’ CCTK_INT SymmetryInterpolateFaces(const CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST cctkGH ,  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry90/src/rotatingsymmetry90.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/rotatingsymmetry90.c: In function ‘BndRot90VI’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/rotatingsymmetry90.c:641:13: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘free’ discards ‘restrict’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] free (slab_setups[s]);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/rotatingsymmetry90.c:14:0: /usr/include/stdlib.h:482:13: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘struct slabsetup * restrict* restrict’ extern void free (void *__ptr) __THROW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/rotatingsymmetry90.c:832:3: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘free’ discards ‘restrict’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] free (varptrs);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/rotatingsymmetry90.c:14:0: /usr/include/stdlib.h:482:13: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘void * restrict* restrict’ extern void free (void *__ptr) __THROW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/rotatingsymmetry90.c:836:3: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘free’ discards ‘restrict’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] free (srcptrs);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/RotatingSymmetry90/rotatingsymmetry90.c:14:0: /usr/include/stdlib.h:482:13: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘const void * restrict* restrict’ extern void free (void *__ptr) __THROW;  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/gdata.cc:17:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/gdata.cc: In function ‘ompi_datatype_t* mpi_datatype(const slab&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/gdata.cc:60:45: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ ENTRY(avect, offset), {1, sizeof s, MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/gf.cc config.lt: creating libtool checking that generated files are newer than configure... done configure: creating ./config.status COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/ggf.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry90/src/registersymmetry.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_SphHarmDecomp.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/RotatingSymmetry90/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_RotatingSymmetry90.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/gh.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_SphHarmDecomp.f90:637.14: omegan = YlmScri_0 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_SphHarmDecomp.f90:638.14: deltan = YlmScri_0 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_SphHarmDecomp.f90:639.13: betan = YlmScri_0 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_SphHarmDecomp.f90:640.14: uBondi = YlmScri_0 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/limits.cc config.status: creating src/libhdf5.settings config.status: creating Makefile config.status: creating src/Makefile config.status: creating test/Makefile config.status: creating test/testcheck_version.sh config.status: creating test/testerror.sh config.status: creating test/H5srcdir_str.h config.status: creating test/testlibinfo.sh config.status: creating test/testlinks_env.sh config.status: creating test/test_plugin.sh COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/mem.cc config.status: creating testpar/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/memstat.cc config.status: creating tools/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5dump/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5dump/testh5dump.sh config.status: creating tools/h5dump/testh5dumppbits.sh config.status: creating tools/h5dump/testh5dumpxml.sh config.status: creating tools/h5ls/testh5ls.sh config.status: creating tools/h5import/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5import/h5importtestutil.sh config.status: creating tools/h5diff/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5diff/testh5diff.sh config.status: creating tools/h5diff/testph5diff.sh config.status: creating tools/h5jam/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5jam/testh5jam.sh config.status: creating tools/h5repack/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5repack/h5repack.sh COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_killing_test.F90 config.status: creating tools/h5repack/h5repack_plugin.sh config.status: creating tools/h5ls/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5copy/Makefile config.status: creating tools/h5copy/testh5copy.sh config.status: creating tools/lib/Makefile config.status: creating tools/misc/Makefile Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Cactus.a config.status: creating tools/misc/h5cc config.status: creating tools/misc/testh5mkgrp.sh config.status: creating tools/misc/testh5repart.sh config.status: creating tools/h5stat/testh5stat.sh config.status: creating tools/h5stat/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_killing_transportation.F90 config.status: creating tools/perform/Makefile config.status: creating examples/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_multipoles.F90 config.status: creating examples/run-c-ex.sh config.status: creating examples/testh5cc.sh config.status: creating c++/Makefile config.status: creating c++/src/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_killing_transportation.f90:3368.19: (xi, chi, qq, dtq, qu, gamma2, rsc2, vv, xi_dot, chi_dot) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'qq' at (1) config.status: creating c++/src/h5c++ config.status: creating c++/test/Makefile /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_multipoles.f90:1034.17: function dp1 (z) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'z' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_multipoles.f90:1029.17: function dp0 (z) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'z' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_multipoles.f90:980.16: function p0 (z) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'z' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_multipoles.f90:898.20: COMPLEX*16 :: psi2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'psi2' declared at (1) config.status: creating c++/test/H5srcdir_str.h config.status: creating c++/examples/Makefile config.status: creating c++/examples/run-c++-ex.sh config.status: creating c++/examples/testh5c++.sh COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/mpi_string.cc config.status: creating fortran/Makefile config.status: creating fortran/src/h5fc config.status: creating fortran/src/Makefile config.status: creating fortran/test/Makefile config.status: creating fortran/testpar/Makefile config.status: creating fortran/examples/Makefile config.status: creating fortran/examples/run-fortran-ex.sh config.status: creating fortran/examples/testh5fc.sh config.status: creating hl/Makefile config.status: creating hl/src/Makefile config.status: creating hl/test/Makefile config.status: creating hl/test/H5srcdir_str.h config.status: creating hl/tools/Makefile config.status: creating hl/tools/gif2h5/Makefile config.status: creating hl/tools/gif2h5/h52giftest.sh config.status: creating hl/examples/Makefile config.status: creating hl/examples/run-hlc-ex.sh config.status: creating hl/c++/Makefile config.status: creating hl/c++/src/Makefile config.status: creating hl/c++/test/Makefile COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/region.cc config.status: creating hl/c++/examples/Makefile config.status: creating hl/c++/examples/run-hlc++-ex.sh config.status: creating hl/fortran/Makefile config.status: creating hl/fortran/src/Makefile config.status: creating hl/fortran/test/Makefile config.status: creating hl/fortran/examples/Makefile config.status: creating hl/fortran/examples/run-hlfortran-ex.sh config.status: creating src/H5config.h config.status: executing pubconf commands creating src/H5pubconf.h Post process src/libhdf5.settings config.status: executing depfiles commands COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/startup_time.cc In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/dist.hh:12:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/vect.hh:13, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bbox.hh:11, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset1.hh:11, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset.hh:6, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/region.cc:5: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/region.cc: In function ‘ompi_datatype_t* mpi_datatype(const pseudoregion_t&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/region.cc:371:23: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ {1, sizeof s, MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/region.cc: In function ‘ompi_datatype_t* mpi_datatype(const sendrecv_pseudoregion_t&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/region.cc:396:23: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ {1, sizeof s, MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/th.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_newman_penrose.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/timestat.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/vect.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_newman_penrose1.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/copy_3d.cc In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/dist.hh:12:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/vect.hh:13, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bbox.hh:11, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset1.hh:11, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/bboxset.hh:6, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/vect.cc:8: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/vect.cc: In member function ‘ompi_datatype_t* vect::mpi_datatype() const’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetLib/vect.cc:57:38: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ ENTRY(T, elt), {1, sizeof s, MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_output_vtk.F90 config.status: executing libtool commands SUMMARY OF THE HDF5 CONFIGURATION ================================= General Information: ------------------- HDF5 Version: 1.8.17 Configured on: Tue Aug 7 13:40:49 CDT 2018 Configured by: eaton@coughs Configure mode: production Host system: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu Uname information: Linux coughs 3.10.0-862.3.3.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jun 15 04:15:27 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux Byte sex: little-endian Libraries: static Installation point: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5 Compiling Options: ------------------ Compilation Mode: production C Compiler: /usr/bin/gcc ( gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 ) CFLAGS: -g -std=gnu99 -O2 -fopenmp -Wall H5_CFLAGS: -std=c99 -pedantic -Wall -Wextra -Wundef -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -Wconversion -Waggregate-return -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Winline -Wfloat-equal -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wmissing-noreturn -Wpacked -Wdisabled-optimization -Wformat=2 -Wunreachable-code -Wendif-labels -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wold-style-definition -Winvalid-pch -Wvariadic-macros -Winit-self -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wswitch-default -Wswitch-enum -Wunused-macros -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations -Wc++-compat -Wstrict-overflow -Wlogical-op -Wlarger-than=2048 -Wvla -Wsync-nand -Wframe-larger-than=16384 -Wpacked-bitfield-compat -Wstrict-overflow=5 -Wjump-misses-init -Wdouble-promotion -Wsuggest-attribute=const -Wtrampolines -Wstack-usage=8192 -Wvector-operation-performance -Wsuggest-attribute=pure -Wsuggest-attribute=noreturn -Wsuggest-attribute=format -O3 AM_CFLAGS: CPPFLAGS: -fopenmp -Wall H5_CPPFLAGS: -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112L -DNDEBUG -UH5_DEBUG_API AM_CPPFLAGS: -I/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/include Shared C Library: no Static C Library: yes Statically Linked Executables: yes LDFLAGS: -rdynamic H5_LDFLAGS: AM_LDFLAGS: -L/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/zlib/lib Extra libraries: -lz -ldl -lm Archiver: ar Ranlib: ranlib Debugged Packages: API Tracing: no Languages: ---------- Fortran: yes Fortran Compiler: /usr/bin/gfortran ( GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 ) Fortran 2003 Compiler: yes Fortran Flags: -g -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none -O2 -fopenmp -Wall H5 Fortran Flags: AM Fortran Flags: Shared Fortran Library: no Static Fortran Library: yes C++: no Features: --------- Parallel HDF5: no High Level library: yes Threadsafety: no Default API Mapping: v18 With Deprecated Public Symbols: yes I/O filters (external): deflate(zlib) MPE: no Direct VFD: no dmalloc: no Clear file buffers before write: yes Using memory checker: no Function Stack Tracing: no Strict File Format Checks: no Optimization Instrumentation: no COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullNews/src/NullNews_GetNews.F90 HDF5: Building... Making all in src /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NullNews/NullNews_GetNews.f90:727.13: dMdOmega = NewsB(:,:,1:2) * conjg(NewsB(:,:,1:2)) * redshiftB * circle 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) CC H5.lo CC H5checksum.lo CC H5dbg.lo H5checksum.c: In function 'H5_checksum_fletcher32': H5checksum.c:112:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5_checksum_fletcher32(const void *_data, size_t _len)  ^ H5checksum.c: In function 'H5_checksum_lookup3': H5checksum.c:374:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5_checksum_lookup3(const void *key, size_t length, uint32_t initval)  ^ H5checksum.c: In function 'H5_checksum_metadata': H5checksum.c:451:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5_checksum_metadata(const void *data, size_t len, uint32_t initval)  ^ H5checksum.c: In function 'H5_hash_string': H5checksum.c:481:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5_hash_string(const char *str)  ^ H5dbg.c: In function 'H5_buffer_dump': H5dbg.c:102:5: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(u = 0; u < buf_size; u += 16) {  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_tetrad1.F90 CC H5system.lo CC H5timer.lo COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_twometric.F90 H5system.c: In function 'HDfprintf': H5system.c:277:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf (stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:280:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf (stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:283:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf (stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:286:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf (stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:296:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:299:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:302:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:305:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:316:25: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:316:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] H5system.c:319:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:327:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:364:29: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:376:29: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] fprintf(stream, format_templ, "UNDEF");  ^ H5system.c:384:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:392:25: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, x);  ^ H5system.c:398:21: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] n = fprintf(stream, format_templ, nout);  ^ H5system.c: In function 'HDstrtoll': H5system.c:515:7: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] (*s>='A' && *s<'A'+base-10)))) {  ^ H5system.c:515:7: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] H5system.c:515:7: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] H5timer.c: In function 'H5_timer_begin': H5timer.c:130:53: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)rusage.ru_utime.tv_usec / 1e6F);  ^ H5timer.c:132:53: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)rusage.ru_stime.tv_usec / 1e6F);  ^ H5timer.c:139:66: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] timer->etime = (double)etime.tv_sec + ((double)etime.tv_usec / 1e6F);  ^ In file included from H5timer.c:35:0: H5timer.c: In function 'H5_timer_end': H5private.h:328:26: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5timer.c:169:20: note: in expansion of macro 'MAX' timer->utime = MAX(0.0F, now.utime - timer->utime);  ^ H5private.h:328:38: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5timer.c:169:20: note: in expansion of macro 'MAX' timer->utime = MAX(0.0F, now.utime - timer->utime);  ^ H5private.h:328:26: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5timer.c:170:20: note: in expansion of macro 'MAX' timer->stime = MAX(0.0F, now.stime - timer->stime);  ^ H5private.h:328:38: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5timer.c:170:20: note: in expansion of macro 'MAX' timer->stime = MAX(0.0F, now.stime - timer->stime);  ^ H5private.h:328:26: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5timer.c:171:20: note: in expansion of macro 'MAX' timer->etime = MAX(0.0F, now.etime - timer->etime);  ^ H5private.h:328:38: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5timer.c:171:20: note: in expansion of macro 'MAX' timer->etime = MAX(0.0F, now.etime - timer->etime);  ^ H5timer.c: In function 'H5_bandwidth': H5timer.c:211:17: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(nseconds <= 0.0F)  ^ In file included from H5timer.c:35:0: H5private.h:512:47: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define H5_DBL_ABS_EQUAL(X,Y) (HDfabs (X-Y) < DBL_EPSILON)  ^ H5private.h:715:31: note: in definition of macro 'HDfabs' #define HDfabs(X) fabs(X)  ^ H5timer.c:215:12: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_DBL_ABS_EQUAL' if(H5_DBL_ABS_EQUAL(bw, 0.0F))  ^ H5timer.c:217:20: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(bw < 1.0F)  ^ H5timer.c:219:20: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(bw < H5_KB) {  ^ H5timer.c:222:22: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] } else if(bw < H5_MB) {  ^ H5timer.c:223:39: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] sprintf(buf, "%05.4f", bw / H5_KB);  ^ H5timer.c:225:22: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] } else if(bw < H5_GB) {  ^ H5timer.c:226:39: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] sprintf(buf, "%05.4f", bw / H5_MB);  ^ H5timer.c:228:22: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] } else if(bw < H5_TB) {  ^ H5timer.c:229:39: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] sprintf(buf, "%05.4f", bw / H5_GB);  ^ H5timer.c:231:22: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] } else if(bw < H5_EB) {  ^ H5timer.c:232:39: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] sprintf(buf, "%05.4f", bw / H5_TB);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/copy_4d.cc CC H5trace.lo H5trace.c: In function 'H5_trace': H5trace.c:159:33: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(HDfabs(first_time.etime) < 0.0000000001F)  ^ H5trace.c:235:6: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] unsigned n = (unsigned)MAX (0, (int)HDstrlen(argname) - 3); /*lint !e666 Allow expression with side effects */  ^ H5trace.c:2312:29: warning: conversion to 'hssize_t' from 'long unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] asize[argno] = iul;  ^ H5trace.c:2336:29: warning: conversion to 'hssize_t' from 'long long unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] asize[argno] = iull;  ^ CC H5A.lo CC H5Abtree2.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/interpolate_3d_2tl.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/interpolate_3d_3tl.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/interpolate_3d_4tl.cc CC H5Adense.lo CC H5Adeprec.lo COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_weyl_scalars1.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_weyl_scalars1.f90:1117.34: qlm_phi11(i,j,hn) = qlm_phi11(i,j,hn) - 1/two * ri4(a,b) * (ll(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_weyl_scalars1.f90:1118.34: qlm_phi01(i,j,hn) = qlm_phi01(i,j,hn) - 1/two * ri4(a,b) * ll(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_weyl_scalars1.f90:1119.34: qlm_phi12(i,j,hn) = qlm_phi12(i,j,hn) - 1/two * ri4(a,b) * nn(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_weyl_scalars1.f90:1120.34: qlm_phi10(i,j,hn) = qlm_phi10(i,j,hn) - 1/two * ri4(a,b) * ll(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_weyl_scalars1.f90:1121.34: qlm_phi21(i,j,hn) = qlm_phi21(i,j,hn) - 1/two * ri4(a,b) * nn(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_weyl_scalars1.f90:1122.34: qlm_phi02(i,j,hn) = qlm_phi02(i,j,hn) - 1/two * ri4(a,b) * mm(a) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/QuasiLocalMeasures/qlm_weyl_scalars1.f90:1124.34: qlm_phi20(i,j,hn) = qlm_phi20(i,j,hn) - 1/two * ri4(a,b) * conjg( 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from COMPLEX(8) to REAL(8) at (1) CC H5Aint.lo H5Aint.c: In function 'H5A_create': H5Aint.c:202:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (attr->shared->dt = H5T_copy(type, H5T_COPY_ALL)))  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Aprivate.h:27, from H5Apkg.h:39, from H5Aint.c:39: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Aint.c: In function 'H5A_write': H5Aint.c:529:13: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if((src_id = H5I_register(H5I_DATATYPE, H5T_copy(mem_type, H5T_COPY_ALL), FALSE)) < 0 ||  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Aprivate.h:27, from H5Apkg.h:39, from H5Aint.c:39: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Aint.c: In function 'H5A_read': H5Aint.c:646:25: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] (dst_id = H5I_register(H5I_DATATYPE, H5T_copy(mem_type, H5T_COPY_ALL), FALSE)) < 0)  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Aprivate.h:27, from H5Apkg.h:39, from H5Aint.c:39: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ In file included from H5Aint.c:38:0: H5Aint.c: In function 'H5A_attr_copy_file': H5Sprivate.h:172:71: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define H5S_GET_EXTENT_NPOINTS(S) (H5S_get_simple_extent_npoints(S))  ^ H5private.h:1499:23: note: in definition of macro 'H5_CHECKED_ASSIGN' (dst) = (dsttype)(src);  ^ H5Aint.c:2016:60: note: in expansion of macro 'H5S_GET_EXTENT_NPOINTS' H5_CHECKED_ASSIGN(attr_dst->shared->data_size, size_t, H5S_GET_EXTENT_NPOINTS(attr_dst->shared->ds) * H5T_get_size(attr_dst->shared->dt), hssize_t);  ^ H5Aint.c:1914:17: warning: unused parameter 'cpy_info' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_copy_t *cpy_info, hid_t dxpl_id)  ^ H5Aint.c: In function 'H5A_oloc': H5Aint.c:1093:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5A_oloc(H5A_t *attr)  ^ H5Aint.c: In function 'H5A_nameof': H5Aint.c:1124:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5A_nameof(H5A_t *attr)  ^ H5Aint.c: In function 'H5A_type': H5Aint.c:1153:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5A_type(const H5A_t *attr)  ^ CC H5Atest.lo CC H5AC.lo CC H5B.lo H5B.c: In function 'H5B_shared_new': H5B.c:1751:30: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] shared->nkey = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, shared->nkey);  ^ H5B.c: In function 'H5B_shared_free': H5B.c:1782:18: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] shared->nkey = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, shared->nkey);  ^ H5B.c: In function 'H5B_copy': H5B.c:1850:22: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'haddr_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] new_node->child = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(haddr_t, new_node->child);  ^ H5B.c: In function 'H5B_valid': H5B.c:2035:26: warning: variable 'shared' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] H5B_shared_t *shared; /* Pointer to shared B-tree info */  ^ H5B.c: In function 'H5B_node_dest': H5B.c:2097:15: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'haddr_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] bt->child = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(haddr_t, bt->child);  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullNews.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/interpolate_3d_5tl.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/interpolate_eno_3d_3tl.cc CC H5Bcache.lo CC H5Bdbg.lo CC H5B2.lo H5Bdbg.c: In function 'H5B_debug': H5Bdbg.c:130:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] "Address:", bt->child[u]);  ^ H5Bdbg.c:136:23: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] "Left Key:");  ^ H5Bdbg.c:139:10: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5B_NKEY(bt, shared, u), udata);  ^ H5Bdbg.c:143:23: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] "Right Key:");  ^ H5Bdbg.c:146:10: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5B_NKEY(bt, shared, u + 1), udata);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_cc_rf2.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_cc_o3_rf2.cc CC H5B2cache.lo CC H5B2dbg.lo H5B2dbg.c: In function 'H5B2_hdr_debug': H5B2dbg.c:175:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] hdr->node_info[u].max_nrec, hdr->node_info[u].split_nrec, hdr->node_info[u].merge_nrec);  ^ H5B2dbg.c: In function 'H5B2_int_debug': H5B2dbg.c:289:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] internal->node_ptrs[u].addr);  ^ H5B2dbg.c:294:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] temp_str);  ^ H5B2dbg.c:297:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5B2_INT_NREC(internal, hdr, u), dbg_ctx);  ^ H5B2dbg.c:306:15: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] internal->node_ptrs[u].addr);  ^ H5B2dbg.c: In function 'H5B2_leaf_debug': H5B2dbg.c:415:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] temp_str);  ^ H5B2dbg.c:418:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5B2_LEAF_NREC(leaf, hdr, u), dbg_ctx);  ^ H5B2cache.c: In function 'H5B2__cache_internal_load': H5B2cache.c:553:27: warning: conversion to 'uint16_t' from 'unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] internal->nrec = udata->nrec;  ^ H5B2cache.c:554:28: warning: conversion to 'uint16_t' from 'unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] internal->depth = udata->depth;  ^ In file included from H5B2private.h:34:0, from H5B2pkg.h:32, from H5B2cache.c:38: H5Fprivate.h:151:20: warning: conversion to 'uint16_t' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] n = (n << 8) | *(--p); \  ^ H5Fprivate.h:183:41: note: in expansion of macro 'DECODE_VAR' # define UINT64DECODE_VAR(p, n, l) DECODE_VAR(p, n, l)  ^ H5B2cache.c:573:9: note: in expansion of macro 'UINT64DECODE_VAR' UINT64DECODE_VAR(p, int_node_ptr->node_nrec, udata->hdr->max_nrec_size);  ^ H5B2cache.c: In function 'H5B2__cache_leaf_load': H5B2cache.c:891:23: warning: conversion to 'uint16_t' from 'unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] leaf->nrec = udata->nrec;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/QuasiLocalMeasures/src/qlm_killing_transport.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_cc_o5_rf2.cc CC H5B2hdr.lo H5B2hdr.c: In function 'H5B2_hdr_free': H5B2hdr.c:525:22: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] hdr->nat_off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, hdr->nat_off);  ^ H5B2hdr.c:542:24: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5B2_node_info_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] hdr->node_info = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5B2_node_info_t, hdr->node_info);  ^ CC H5B2int.lo CC H5B2stat.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_rf2.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_stagger011.cc CC H5B2test.lo H5B2test.c: In function 'H5B2_get_node_depth_test': H5B2test.c:536:22: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ret_value = ninfo.depth;  ^ CC H5C.lo H5C.c: In function 'H5C_pin_protected_entry': H5C.c:3418:25: warning: variable 'cache_ptr' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] H5C_t * cache_ptr;  ^ H5C.c: At top level: H5C.c:285:1: warning: 'H5C_epoch_marker_notify' defined but not used [-Wunused-function] H5C_epoch_marker_notify(H5C_notify_action_t H5_ATTR_UNUSED action,  ^ H5C.c: In function 'H5C_stats__reset': H5C.c:4812:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5C_stats__reset(H5C_t H5_ATTR_UNUSED * cache_ptr)  ^ CC H5CS.lo H5C.c: In function 'H5C_make_space_in_cache': H5C.c:8336:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] ( entries_examined <= initial_list_len )  ^ CC H5D.lo CC H5Dbtree.lo CC H5Dchunk.lo H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__chunk_io_init': H5Dchunk.c:738:60: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if((file_space_normalized = H5S_hyper_normalize_offset((H5S_t *)file_space, old_offset)) < 0)  ^ H5Dchunk.c:976:41: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5S_hyper_denormalize_offset((H5S_t *)file_space, old_offset) < 0)  ^ H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__create_chunk_map_single': H5Dchunk.c:1196:26: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] chunk_info->mspace = (H5S_t *)fm->mem_space;  ^ H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__create_chunk_file_map_hyper': H5Dchunk.c:1263:46: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(TRUE == H5S_hyper_intersect_block((H5S_t *)fm->file_space, coords, end)) {  ^ H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__create_chunk_mem_map_hyper': H5Dchunk.c:1430:30: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] chunk_info->mspace = (H5S_t *)fm->mem_space;  ^ H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__chunk_allocate': H5Dchunk.c:3345:17: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] (void *)pline, (H5MM_free_t)H5D__chunk_xfree, (void *)pline,  ^ H5Dchunk.c:3345:63: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] (void *)pline, (H5MM_free_t)H5D__chunk_xfree, (void *)pline,  ^ H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__chunk_prune_fill': H5Dchunk.c:3789:20: warning: size of 'chunk_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t chunk_iter; /* Memory selection iteration info */  ^ H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__chunk_copy': H5Dchunk.c:4831:9: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (dt_mem = H5T_copy(dt_src, H5T_COPY_TRANSIENT)))  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Dchunk.c:57: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Dchunk.c:4839:9: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (dt_dst = H5T_copy(dt_src, H5T_COPY_TRANSIENT)))  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Dchunk.c:57: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Dchunk.c: In function 'H5D__chunk_dest': H5Dchunk.c:5168:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5D_rdcc_ent_t **' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] rdcc->slot = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5D_rdcc_ent_ptr_t, rdcc->slot);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_stagger101.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_stagger110.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_stagger111.cc CC H5Dcompact.lo CC H5Dcontig.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_vc_rf2.cc H5Dcontig.c: In function 'H5D__contig_is_space_alloc': H5Dcontig.c:471:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5D__contig_is_space_alloc(const H5O_storage_t *storage)  ^ CC H5Ddbg.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_3d_dgfe_rf2.cc CC H5Ddeprec.lo CC H5Defl.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/restrict_4d_rf2.cc In file included from H5Cprivate.h:37:0, from H5ACprivate.h:35, from H5Oprivate.h:38, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Defl.c:32: H5Defl.c: In function 'H5D__efl_read': H5Defl.c:293:49: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'off_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(H5F_OVERFLOW_HSIZET2OFFT(efl->slot[u].offset + skip))  ^ H5Fprivate.h:346:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5F_OVERFLOW_HSIZET2OFFT' ((hsize_t)(X)>=(hsize_t)((hsize_t)1<<(8*sizeof(off_t)-1)))  ^ In file included from H5Defl.c:31:0: H5Defl.c:299:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'off_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(HDlseek(fd, (HDoff_t)(efl->slot[u].offset + skip), SEEK_SET) < 0)  ^ H5private.h:977:37: note: in definition of macro 'HDlseek' #define HDlseek(F,O,W) lseek(F,O,W)  ^ In file included from H5Cprivate.h:37:0, from H5ACprivate.h:35, from H5Oprivate.h:38, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Defl.c:32: H5Defl.c: In function 'H5D__efl_write': H5Defl.c:385:49: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'off_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(H5F_OVERFLOW_HSIZET2OFFT(efl->slot[u].offset + skip))  ^ H5Fprivate.h:346:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5F_OVERFLOW_HSIZET2OFFT' ((hsize_t)(X)>=(hsize_t)((hsize_t)1<<(8*sizeof(off_t)-1)))  ^ In file included from H5Defl.c:31:0: H5Defl.c:395:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'off_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(HDlseek(fd, (HDoff_t)(efl->slot[u].offset + skip), SEEK_SET) < 0)  ^ H5private.h:977:37: note: in definition of macro 'HDlseek' #define HDlseek(F,O,W) lseek(F,O,W)  ^ H5Defl.c: In function 'H5D__efl_is_space_alloc': H5Defl.c:204:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5D__efl_is_space_alloc(const H5O_storage_t H5_ATTR_UNUSED *storage)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_stagger011.cc CC H5Dfill.lo H5Dfill.c: In function 'H5D__fill': H5Dfill.c:234:13: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if((src_id = H5I_register(H5I_DATATYPE, H5T_copy(fill_type, H5T_COPY_ALL), FALSE)) < 0)  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Dfill.c:37: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Dfill.c:237:13: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if((dst_id = H5I_register(H5I_DATATYPE, H5T_copy(buf_type, H5T_COPY_ALL), FALSE)) < 0)  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Dfill.c:37: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Dfill.c:248:28: warning: size of 'mem_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t mem_iter; /* Memory selection iteration info */  ^ H5Dfill.c: In function 'H5D__fill_init': H5Dfill.c:407:13: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (fb_info->mem_type = H5T_copy(dset_type, H5T_COPY_REOPEN)))  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Dfill.c:37: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ CC H5Dint.lo H5Dint.c: In function 'H5D__init_type': H5Dint.c:638:9: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if((dset->shared->type = H5T_copy(type, H5T_COPY_ALL)) == NULL)  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Dpkg.h:32, from H5Dint.c:30: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Dint.c:661:30: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] dset->shared->type = (H5T_t *)type; /* (Cast away const OK - QAK) */  ^ CC H5Dio.lo H5Dint.c: In function 'H5D_oloc': H5Dint.c:1638:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5D_oloc(H5D_t *dataset)  ^ H5Dint.c: In function 'H5D_nameof': H5Dint.c:1661:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5D_nameof(H5D_t *dataset)  ^ H5Dint.c: In function 'H5D_typeof': H5Dint.c:1685:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5D_typeof(const H5D_t *dset)  ^ H5Dio.c: In function 'H5D__pre_write': H5Dio.c:330:15: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(u = 0; u < ndims; u++) {  ^ H5Dio.c: In function 'H5D__read': H5Dio.c:377:21: warning: size of 'fm' is 2864 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5D_chunk_map_t fm; /* Chunk file<->memory mapping */  ^ H5Dio.c:424:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'H5T_patch_vlen_file' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] H5T_patch_vlen_file(dataset->shared->type, dataset->oloc.file);  ^ H5Dio.c:424:5: warning: nested extern declaration of 'H5T_patch_vlen_file' [-Wnested-externs] H5Dio.c:481:66: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'void **' to 'const void **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] (unsigned)H5S_GET_EXTENT_NDIMS(file_space), buf, (const void **)&adj_buf, type_info.dst_type_size) < 0)  ^ H5Dio.c: In function 'H5D__write': H5Dio.c:596:21: warning: size of 'fm' is 2864 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5D_chunk_map_t fm; /* Chunk file<->memory mapping */  ^ H5Dio.c:738:66: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'void **' to 'const void **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] (unsigned)H5S_GET_EXTENT_NDIMS(file_space), buf, (const void **)&adj_buf, type_info.src_type_size) < 0)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_stagger101.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_stagger110.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_stagger111.cc CC H5Dlayout.lo CC H5Dmpio.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_rf2.cc CC H5Doh.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_cc_rf2.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_cc_eno_rf2.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_o5_monotone_rf2.cc CC H5Dscatgath.lo H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__scatter_file': H5Dscatgath.c:100:13: warning: size of '_off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t _off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:105:12: warning: size of '_len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t _len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:164:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] len = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, len);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:166:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'hsize_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(hsize_t, off);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__gather_file': H5Dscatgath.c:199:13: warning: size of '_off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t _off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:204:12: warning: size of '_len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t _len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:265:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] len = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, len);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:267:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'hsize_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(hsize_t, off);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__scatter_mem': H5Dscatgath.c:295:13: warning: size of '_off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t _off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:297:12: warning: size of '_len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t _len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:350:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] len = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, len);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:352:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'hsize_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(hsize_t, off);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__gather_mem': H5Dscatgath.c:382:13: warning: size of '_off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t _off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:384:12: warning: size of '_len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t _len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:437:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] len = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, len);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:439:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'hsize_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(hsize_t, off);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__scatgath_read': H5Dscatgath.c:463:20: warning: size of 'mem_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t mem_iter; /*memory selection iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:465:20: warning: size of 'bkg_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t bkg_iter; /*background iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:467:20: warning: size of 'file_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t file_iter; /*file selection iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__scatgath_write': H5Dscatgath.c:595:20: warning: size of 'mem_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t mem_iter; /*memory selection iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:597:20: warning: size of 'bkg_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t bkg_iter; /*background iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:599:20: warning: size of 'file_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t file_iter; /*file selection iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__compound_opt_read': H5Dscatgath.c:747:16: warning: size of '_off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t _off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:749:16: warning: size of '_len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t _len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:831:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] len = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, len);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:833:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'hsize_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(hsize_t, off);  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5Dscatter': H5Dscatgath.c:926:20: warning: size of 'iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t iter; /* Selection iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5Dgather': H5Dscatgath.c:1026:20: warning: size of 'iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t iter; /* Selection iteration info*/  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__gather_file': H5Dscatgath.c:194:1: warning: stack usage is 16704 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5D__gather_file(const H5D_io_info_t *_io_info,  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:270:1: warning: the frame size of 16616 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* H5D__gather_file() */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__gather_mem.isra.0': H5Dscatgath.c:376:1: warning: stack usage is 16544 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5D__gather_mem(const void *_buf, const H5S_t *space,  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:442:1: warning: the frame size of 16456 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* H5D__gather_mem() */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__scatter_mem': H5Dscatgath.c:289:1: warning: stack usage is 16544 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5D__scatter_mem (const void *_tscat_buf, const H5S_t *space,  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:355:1: warning: the frame size of 16448 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* H5D__scatter_mem() */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__scatgath_read': H5Dscatgath.c:458:1: warning: stack usage is 23328 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5D__scatgath_read(const H5D_io_info_t *io_info, const H5D_type_info_t *type_info,  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:574:1: warning: the frame size of 23232 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* end H5D__scatgath_read() */  ^ H5Dscatgath.c: In function 'H5D__scatgath_write': H5Dscatgath.c:590:1: warning: stack usage is 23488 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5D__scatgath_write(const H5D_io_info_t *io_info, const H5D_type_info_t *type_info,  ^ H5Dscatgath.c:705:1: warning: the frame size of 23400 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* end H5D__scatgath_write() */  ^ CC H5Dselect.lo H5Dselect.c: In function 'H5D__select_io': H5Dselect.c:89:20: warning: size of 'mem_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t mem_iter; /* Memory selection iteration info */  ^ H5Dselect.c:91:20: warning: size of 'file_iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t file_iter; /* File selection iteration info */  ^ H5Dselect.c:93:13: warning: size of '_mem_off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t _mem_off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets in memory */  ^ H5Dselect.c:95:13: warning: size of '_file_off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t _file_off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets in the file */  ^ H5Dselect.c:97:12: warning: size of '_mem_len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t _mem_len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths in memory */  ^ H5Dselect.c:99:12: warning: size of '_file_len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t _file_len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths in the file */  ^ H5Dselect.c:242:18: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] file_len = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, file_len);  ^ H5Dselect.c:244:18: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'hsize_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] file_off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(hsize_t, file_off);  ^ H5Dselect.c:246:17: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'size_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] mem_len = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(size_t, mem_len);  ^ H5Dselect.c:248:17: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'hsize_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] mem_off = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(hsize_t, mem_off);  ^ H5Dselect.c:86:1: warning: stack usage is 37408 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5D__select_io(const H5D_io_info_t *io_info, size_t elmt_size,  ^ H5Dselect.c:251:1: warning: the frame size of 37320 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* end H5D__select_io() */  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_real8_eno.F90 CC H5Dtest.lo Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_QuasiLocalMeasures.a CC H5E.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_real8_tvd.F90 H5E.c: In function 'H5Epush2': H5E.c:1391:5: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] if(HDvasprintf(&tmp, fmt, ap) < 0)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_cc_real8_tvd.F90 CC H5Edeprec.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_real8_weno.F90 CC H5Eint.lo H5Eint.c: In function 'H5E_printf_stack': H5Eint.c:739:5: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] if(HDvasprintf(&tmp, fmt, ap) < 0)  ^ H5Eint.c: In function 'H5E_clear_entries': H5Eint.c:905:24: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] H5MM_xfree((void *)error->func_name); /* Casting away const OK - QAK */  ^ H5Eint.c:907:24: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] H5MM_xfree((void *)error->file_name); /* Casting away const OK - QAK */  ^ H5Eint.c:909:24: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] H5MM_xfree((void *)error->desc); /* Casting away const OK - QAK */  ^ H5Eint.c: In function 'H5E_walk': H5Eint.c:574:53: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] for(i = (int)(estack->nused - 1); i >= 0 && status >= 0; i--) {  ^ H5Eint.c:604:53: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] for(i = (int)(estack->nused - 1); i >= 0 && status >= 0; i--)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_3d_dgfe_rf2.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/prolongate_4d_o1_rf2.cc CC H5F.lo CC H5Fint.lo H5Fint.c: In function 'H5F_build_actual_name': H5Fint.c:1583:18: warning: size of 'realname' is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char realname[PATH_MAX]; /* Fully resolved path name of file */  ^ CC H5Faccum.lo CC H5Fcwfs.lo CC H5Fdbg.lo H5Fdbg.c: In function 'H5F_debug': H5Fdbg.c:126:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5G__ent_debug(f->shared->sblock->root_ent, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3), NULL);  ^ H5Fdbg.c:141:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5G__ent_debug(&root_ent, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3), NULL);  ^ CC H5Fefc.lo CC H5Ffake.lo H5Fefc.c: In function 'H5F_efc_max_nfiles': H5Fefc.c:396:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_efc_max_nfiles(H5F_efc_t *efc)  ^ CC H5Fio.lo CC H5Fmount.lo CC H5Fmpi.lo H5Fmount.c: In function 'H5F_is_mount': H5Fmount.c:440:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_is_mount(const H5F_t *file)  ^ CC H5Fquery.lo CC H5Fsfile.lo CC H5Fsuper.lo H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_intent': H5Fquery.c:94:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_intent(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_open_name': H5Fquery.c:119:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_open_name(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_actual_name': H5Fquery.c:145:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_actual_name(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_extpath': H5Fquery.c:171:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_extpath(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_shared': H5Fquery.c:195:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_shared(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_same_shared': H5Fquery.c:218:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_same_shared(const H5F_t *f1, const H5F_t *f2)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_nopen_objs': H5Fquery.c:244:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_nopen_objs(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fsfile.c: In function 'H5F_sfile_assert_num': H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_file_id': H5Fsfile.c:57:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_sfile_assert_num(unsigned n)  ^ H5Fquery.c:267:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_file_id(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_parent': H5Fquery.c:290:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_parent(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_nmounts': H5Fquery.c:313:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_nmounts(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_fcpl': H5Fquery.c:340:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_fcpl(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_sizeof_addr': H5Fquery.c:367:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_sizeof_addr(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_sizeof_size': H5Fquery.c:394:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_sizeof_size(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_sohm_addr': H5Fquery.c:418:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_sohm_addr(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_sohm_vers': H5Fquery.c:442:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_sohm_vers(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_sohm_nindexes': H5Fquery.c:466:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_sohm_nindexes(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_sym_leaf_k': H5Fquery.c:497:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_sym_leaf_k(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_Kvalue': H5Fquery.c:529:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_Kvalue(const H5F_t *f, const H5B_class_t *type)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_nrefs': H5Fquery.c:555:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_nrefs(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_rdcc_nslots': H5Fquery.c:586:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_rdcc_nslots(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_rdcc_nbytes': H5Fquery.c:617:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_rdcc_nbytes(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_rdcc_w0': H5Fquery.c:648:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_rdcc_w0(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_base_addr': H5Fquery.c:675:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_base_addr(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_grp_btree_shared': H5Fquery.c:707:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_grp_btree_shared(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_sieve_buf_size': H5Fquery.c:738:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_sieve_buf_size(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_gc_ref': H5Fquery.c:769:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_gc_ref(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_use_latest_format': H5Fquery.c:798:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_use_latest_format(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_fc_degree': H5Fquery.c:826:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_fc_degree(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_store_msg_crt_idx': H5Fquery.c:854:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_store_msg_crt_idx(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_has_feature': H5Fquery.c:881:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_has_feature(const H5F_t *f, unsigned feature)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_get_driver_id': H5Fquery.c:908:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_get_driver_id(const H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_is_tmp_addr': H5Fquery.c:1037:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_is_tmp_addr(const H5F_t *f, haddr_t addr)  ^ H5Fquery.c: In function 'H5F_use_tmp_space': H5Fquery.c:1065:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5F_use_tmp_space(const H5F_t *f)  ^ CC H5Fsuper_cache.lo CC H5Ftest.lo CC H5FD.lo H5Fsuper_cache.c: In function 'H5F_sblock_load': H5Fsuper_cache.c:282:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &sblock->base_addr/*out*/);  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:283:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &sblock->ext_addr/*out*/);  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:284:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &stored_eoa/*out*/);  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:285:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &sblock->driver_addr/*out*/);  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:293:30: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] if(H5G_ent_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, sblock->root_ent) < 0)  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:414:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &sblock->base_addr/*out*/);  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:415:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &sblock->ext_addr/*out*/);  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:416:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &stored_eoa/*out*/);  ^ H5Fsuper_cache.c:417:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&p, &sblock->root_addr/*out*/);  ^ H5FD.c: In function 'H5FD_get_base_addr': H5FD.c:2053:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5FD_get_base_addr(const H5FD_t *file)  ^ CC H5FDcore.lo CC H5FDdirect.lo CC H5FDfamily.lo In file included from H5FDdirect.c:32:0: H5private.h:1812:15: warning: 'H5_interface_initialize_g' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable] static int H5_interface_initialize_g = 0;  ^ H5FDdirect.c:26:33: warning: 'H5FD_direct_init_interface' declared 'static' but never defined [-Wunused-function] #define H5_INTERFACE_INIT_FUNC H5FD_direct_init_interface  ^ H5private.h:1813:18: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_INTERFACE_INIT_FUNC' static herr_t H5_INTERFACE_INIT_FUNC(void);  ^ H5FDfamily.c: In function 'H5FD_family_open': H5FDfamily.c:649:11: warning: size of 'memb_name' is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char memb_name[4096], temp[4096];  ^ H5FDfamily.c:649:28: warning: size of 'temp' is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char memb_name[4096], temp[4096];  ^ H5FDfamily.c:711:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(memb_name, sizeof(memb_name), name, 0);  ^ H5FDfamily.c:711:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] H5FDfamily.c:712:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(temp, sizeof(temp), name, 1);  ^ H5FDfamily.c:712:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] H5FDfamily.c:718:9: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(memb_name, sizeof(memb_name), name, file->nmembs);  ^ H5FDfamily.c:718:9: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] H5FDfamily.c: In function 'H5FD_family_cmp': H5FDfamily.c:870:1: warning: label 'done' defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ H5FDfamily.c: In function 'H5FD_family_set_eoa': H5FDfamily.c:970:11: warning: size of 'memb_name' is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char memb_name[4096];  ^ H5FDfamily.c:993:13: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(memb_name, sizeof(memb_name), file->name, u);  ^ H5FDfamily.c:993:13: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] CC H5FDint.lo CC H5FDlog.lo CC H5FDmpi.lo CC H5FDmpio.lo H5FDlog.c: In function 'H5Pset_fapl_log': H5FDlog.c:326:18: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] fa.logfile = (char *)logfile;  ^ H5FDfamily.c: In function 'H5FD_family_open': H5FDfamily.c:644:1: warning: stack usage is 8320 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5FD_family_open(const char *name, unsigned flags, hid_t fapl_id,  ^ In file included from H5FDmpio.c:28:0: H5private.h:1812:15: warning: 'H5_interface_initialize_g' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable] static int H5_interface_initialize_g = 0;  ^ H5FDmpio.c:25:33: warning: 'H5FD_mpio_init_interface' declared 'static' but never defined [-Wunused-function] #define H5_INTERFACE_INIT_FUNC H5FD_mpio_init_interface  ^ H5private.h:1813:18: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_INTERFACE_INIT_FUNC' static herr_t H5_INTERFACE_INIT_FUNC(void);  ^ CC H5FDmulti.lo H5FDlog.c: In function 'H5FD_log_open': H5FDlog.c:616:95: warning: 'stat_timeval_diff.tv_usec' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] HDfprintf(file->logfp, "Stat took: (%f s)\n", (double)stat_timeval_diff.tv_sec + ((double)stat_timeval_diff.tv_usec / (double)1000000.0f));  ^ H5FDlog.c:616:59: warning: 'stat_timeval_diff.tv_sec' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] HDfprintf(file->logfp, "Stat took: (%f s)\n", (double)stat_timeval_diff.tv_sec + ((double)stat_timeval_diff.tv_usec / (double)1000000.0f));  ^ H5FDlog.c:614:95: warning: 'open_timeval_diff.tv_usec' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] HDfprintf(file->logfp, "Open took: (%f s)\n", (double)open_timeval_diff.tv_sec + ((double)open_timeval_diff.tv_usec / (double)1000000.0f));  ^ H5FDlog.c:614:59: warning: 'open_timeval_diff.tv_sec' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] HDfprintf(file->logfp, "Open took: (%f s)\n", (double)open_timeval_diff.tv_sec + ((double)open_timeval_diff.tv_usec / (double)1000000.0f));  ^ CC H5FDsec2.lo CC H5FDspace.lo H5FDmulti.c: In function 'H5FD_multi_read': H5FDmulti.c:1622:55: warning: unused parameter 'dxpl_id' [-Wunused-parameter] H5FD_multi_read(H5FD_t *_file, H5FD_mem_t type, hid_t dxpl_id, haddr_t addr,  ^ H5FDmulti.c: In function 'H5FD_multi_write': H5FDmulti.c:1673:56: warning: unused parameter 'dxpl_id' [-Wunused-parameter] H5FD_multi_write(H5FD_t *_file, H5FD_mem_t type, hid_t dxpl_id, haddr_t addr,  ^ H5FDmulti.c: In function 'compute_next': H5FDmulti.c:52:16: warning: declaration of '_unmapped' shadows a previous local [-Wshadow] H5FD_mem_t _unmapped, LOOPVAR; \  ^ H5FDmulti.c:1847:2: note: in expansion of macro 'UNIQUE_MEMBERS' UNIQUE_MEMBERS(file->fa.memb_map, mt2) {  ^ H5FDmulti.c:52:16: warning: shadowed declaration is here [-Wshadow] H5FD_mem_t _unmapped, LOOPVAR; \  ^ H5FDmulti.c:1846:5: note: in expansion of macro 'UNIQUE_MEMBERS' UNIQUE_MEMBERS(file->fa.memb_map, mt1) {  ^ H5FDmulti.c:53:13: warning: declaration of '_seen' shadows a previous local [-Wshadow] hbool_t _seen[H5FD_MEM_NTYPES]; \  ^ H5FDmulti.c:1847:2: note: in expansion of macro 'UNIQUE_MEMBERS' UNIQUE_MEMBERS(file->fa.memb_map, mt2) {  ^ H5FDmulti.c:53:13: warning: shadowed declaration is here [-Wshadow] hbool_t _seen[H5FD_MEM_NTYPES]; \  ^ H5FDmulti.c:1846:5: note: in expansion of macro 'UNIQUE_MEMBERS' UNIQUE_MEMBERS(file->fa.memb_map, mt1) {  ^ H5FDmulti.c: In function 'open_members': H5FDmulti.c:1896:2: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] sprintf(tmp, file->fa.memb_name[mt], file->name);  ^ CC H5FDstdio.lo CC H5FL.lo CC H5FO.lo CC H5FS.lo CC H5FScache.lo H5FS.c: In function 'H5FS_new': H5FS.c:540:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] fspace->nclasses = nclasses;  ^ In file included from H5FS.c:38:0: H5FSpkg.h:79:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + H5F_SIZEOF_SIZE(f) /* Allocated size of serialized free space sections */ \  ^ H5FS.c:566:24: note: in expansion of macro 'H5FS_HEADER_SIZE' fspace->hdr_size = H5FS_HEADER_SIZE(f);  ^ H5FS.c: In function 'H5FS_size': H5FS.c:601:24: warning: unused parameter 'f' [-Wunused-parameter] H5FS_size(const H5F_t *f, const H5FS_t *fspace, hsize_t *meta_size)  ^ H5FS.c: In function 'H5FS_sinfo_dest': H5FS.c:892:17: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5FS_bin_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] sinfo->bins = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5FS_bin_t, sinfo->bins);  ^ CC H5FSdbg.lo CC H5FSsection.lo CC H5FSstat.lo H5FScache.c: In function 'H5FS_cache_sinfo_load': H5FScache.c:618:17: warning: variable 'old_tot_space' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hsize_t old_tot_space; /* Total space managed from header */  ^ H5FScache.c:617:17: warning: variable 'old_ghost_sect_count' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hsize_t old_ghost_sect_count; /* Total ghost section count from header */  ^ H5FScache.c:616:17: warning: variable 'old_serial_sect_count' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hsize_t old_serial_sect_count; /* Total serializable section count from header */  ^ H5FScache.c:615:17: warning: variable 'old_tot_sect_count' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hsize_t old_tot_sect_count; /* Total section count from header */  ^ H5FSdbg.c: In function 'H5FS_sects_debug': H5FSdbg.c:288:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if(H5HF_sects_debug(f, dxpl_id, client_addr, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3)) < 0)  ^ H5FSsection.c: In function 'H5FS_sinfo_new': H5FSsection.c:147:31: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] sinfo->sect_prefix_size = (size_t)H5FS_SINFO_PREFIX_SIZE(f);  ^ H5FSsection.c:178:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5FS_bin_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] sinfo->bins = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5FS_bin_t, sinfo->bins);  ^ H5FSsection.c: In function 'H5FS_sect_try_shrink_eoa': H5FSsection.c:2338:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5FS_sinfo_lock' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(H5FS_sinfo_lock(f, dxpl_id, fspace, H5AC_WRITE) < 0)  ^ H5FSsection.c:207:1: note: expected 'struct H5F_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5F_t *' H5FS_sinfo_lock(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, H5FS_t *fspace, H5AC_protect_t accmode)  ^ H5FSsection.c:2338:5: warning: passing argument 3 of 'H5FS_sinfo_lock' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(H5FS_sinfo_lock(f, dxpl_id, fspace, H5AC_WRITE) < 0)  ^ H5FSsection.c:207:1: note: expected 'struct H5FS_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5FS_t *' H5FS_sinfo_lock(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, H5FS_t *fspace, H5AC_protect_t accmode)  ^ H5FSsection.c:2362:7: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5FS_sect_remove_real' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(H5FS_sect_remove_real(fspace, tmp_sect) < 0)  ^ H5FSsection.c:859:1: note: expected 'struct H5FS_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5FS_t *' H5FS_sect_remove_real(H5FS_t *fspace, H5FS_section_info_t *sect)  ^ H5FSsection.c:2376:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5FS_sinfo_unlock' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(sinfo_valid && H5FS_sinfo_unlock(f, dxpl_id, fspace, section_removed) < 0)  ^ H5FSsection.c:313:1: note: expected 'struct H5F_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5F_t *' H5FS_sinfo_unlock(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, H5FS_t *fspace, hbool_t modified)  ^ H5FSsection.c:2376:5: warning: passing argument 3 of 'H5FS_sinfo_unlock' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(sinfo_valid && H5FS_sinfo_unlock(f, dxpl_id, fspace, section_removed) < 0)  ^ H5FSsection.c:313:1: note: expected 'struct H5FS_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5FS_t *' H5FS_sinfo_unlock(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, H5FS_t *fspace, hbool_t modified)  ^ CC H5FStest.lo H5FSstat.c: In function 'H5FS_stat_info': H5FSstat.c:99:23: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] stats->hdr_size = (size_t)H5FS_HEADER_SIZE(f);  ^ CC H5G.lo H5FStest.c: In function 'H5FS_cmp_cparam_test': H5FStest.c:118:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5FS_cmp_cparam_test(const H5FS_create_t *cparam1, const H5FS_create_t *cparam2)  ^ CC H5Gbtree2.lo CC H5Gcache.lo CC H5Gcompact.lo CC H5Gdense.lo CC H5Gdeprec.lo In file included from H5Gpkg.h:32:0, from H5Gcache.c:39: H5Gcache.c: In function 'H5G_node_load': H5Gprivate.h:54:7: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] 4 + /*reserved */ \  ^ H5Gpkg.h:58:34: note: in expansion of macro 'H5G_SIZEOF_ENTRY' + ((2 * H5F_SYM_LEAF_K(f)) * H5G_SIZEOF_ENTRY(f)) \  ^ H5Gcache.c:148:22: note: in expansion of macro 'H5G_NODE_SIZE' sym->node_size = H5G_NODE_SIZE(f);  ^ CC H5Gent.lo H5Gcache.c:123:60: warning: unused parameter 'udata' [-Wunused-parameter] H5G_node_load(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, haddr_t addr, void *udata)  ^ H5Gdense.c: In function 'H5G__dense_create': H5Gdense.c:325:30: warning: conversion to 'uint32_t' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] bt2_cparam.rrec_size = 4 + /* Name's hash value */  ^ H5Gdense.c:345:34: warning: conversion to 'uint32_t' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] bt2_cparam.rrec_size = 8 + /* Creation order value */  ^ CC H5Gint.lo H5Gent.c: In function 'H5G__ent_copy': H5Gent.c:341:24: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] H5G__ent_reset((H5G_entry_t *)src);  ^ H5Gent.c: In function 'H5G__ent_debug': H5Gent.c:553:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] nested_fwidth = MAX(0, fwidth - 3);  ^ H5Gdeprec.c: In function 'H5G_map_obj_type': H5Gdeprec.c:169:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5G_map_obj_type(H5O_type_t obj_type)  ^ CC H5Glink.lo CC H5Gloc.lo H5Gint.c: In function 'H5G_oloc': H5Gint.c:578:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5G_oloc(H5G_t *grp)  ^ H5Gint.c: In function 'H5G_nameof': H5Gint.c:601:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5G_nameof(H5G_t *grp)  ^ H5Gint.c: In function 'H5G_fileof': H5Gint.c:625:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5G_fileof(H5G_t *grp)  ^ H5Gint.c: In function 'H5G_get_shared_count': H5Gint.c:649:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5G_get_shared_count(H5G_t *grp)  ^ H5Gint.c: In function 'H5G_mounted': H5Gint.c:701:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5G_mounted(H5G_t *grp)  ^ CC H5Gname.lo H5Gloc.c: In function 'H5G__loc_insert': H5Gloc.c:580:16: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] lnk.name = (char *)name;  ^ H5Gloc.c: In function 'H5G_loc_set_comment_cb': H5Gloc.c:793:14: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] comment.s = (char *)udata->comment;  ^ H5Gname.c: In function 'H5G_name_copy': H5Gname.c:537:24: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] H5G_name_reset((H5G_name_t *)src);  ^ CC H5Gnode.lo CC H5Gobj.lo CC H5Goh.lo H5Gnode.c: In function 'H5G__node_free': H5Gnode.c:299:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5G_entry_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] sym->entry = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5G_entry_t, sym->entry);  ^ In file included from H5Gpkg.h:32:0, from H5Gnode.c:45: H5Gnode.c: In function 'H5G_node_create': H5Gprivate.h:54:7: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] 4 + /*reserved */ \  ^ H5Gpkg.h:58:34: note: in expansion of macro 'H5G_SIZEOF_ENTRY' + ((2 * H5F_SYM_LEAF_K(f)) * H5G_SIZEOF_ENTRY(f)) \  ^ H5Gnode.c:344:22: note: in expansion of macro 'H5G_NODE_SIZE' sym->node_size = H5G_NODE_SIZE(f);  ^ H5Gnode.c:367:28: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5G_entry_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] sym->entry = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5G_entry_t, sym->entry);  ^ H5Gnode.c: In function 'H5G_node_insert': H5Gnode.c:718:6: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] idx -= H5F_SYM_LEAF_K(f);  ^ H5Gnode.c:718:10: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] idx -= H5F_SYM_LEAF_K(f);  ^ H5Gnode.c: In function 'H5G_node_remove': H5Gnode.c:792:21: warning: unused variable 'lt_key' [-Wunused-variable] H5G_node_key_t *lt_key = (H5G_node_key_t *)_lt_key;  ^ H5Gnode.c: In function 'H5G__node_copy': H5Gnode.c:1294:28: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] grp_loc.oloc = (H5O_loc_t *)src_oloc;  ^ In file included from H5Gpkg.h:32:0, from H5Gnode.c:45: H5Gnode.c: In function 'H5G__node_iterate_size': H5Gprivate.h:54:7: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] 4 + /*reserved */ \  ^ H5Gpkg.h:58:34: note: in expansion of macro 'H5G_SIZEOF_ENTRY' + ((2 * H5F_SYM_LEAF_K(f)) * H5G_SIZEOF_ENTRY(f)) \  ^ H5Gnode.c:1481:19: note: in expansion of macro 'H5G_NODE_SIZE' *stab_size += H5G_NODE_SIZE(f);  ^ H5Gnode.c: In function 'H5G_node_debug': H5Gnode.c:1550:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] fwidth = MAX(0, fwidth - 3);  ^ H5Gobj.c: In function 'H5G__obj_create_real': H5Gobj.c:272:67: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5O_msg_create(oloc, H5O_LINFO_ID, 0, H5O_UPDATE_TIME, (void *)linfo, dxpl_id) < 0)  ^ H5Gobj.c:277:73: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5O_msg_create(oloc, H5O_GINFO_ID, H5O_MSG_FLAG_CONSTANT, 0, (void *)ginfo, dxpl_id) < 0)  ^ H5Gobj.c:283:77: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5O_msg_create(oloc, H5O_PLINE_ID, H5O_MSG_FLAG_CONSTANT, 0, (void *)pline, dxpl_id) < 0)  ^ H5Gobj.c: In function 'H5G_obj_stab_to_new_cb': H5Gobj.c:433:51: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5G_obj_insert(udata->grp_oloc, lnk->name, (H5O_link_t *)lnk, FALSE,  ^ CC H5Groot.lo CC H5Gstab.lo CC H5Gtest.lo CC H5Gtraverse.lo H5Gtraverse.c: In function 'H5G_traverse_real': H5Gtraverse.c:743:52: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5O_msg_reset(H5O_GINFO_ID, (void *)ginfo) < 0)  ^ H5Gtraverse.c:747:52: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5O_msg_reset(H5O_LINFO_ID, (void *)linfo) < 0)  ^ H5Gtraverse.c:751:52: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5O_msg_reset(H5O_PLINE_ID, (void *)pline) < 0)  ^ CC H5HF.lo CC H5HFbtree2.lo CC H5HFcache.lo In file included from H5HF.c:41:0: H5HF.c: In function 'H5HF_op_write': H5HF.c:130:14: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy((void *)obj, op_data, obj_len); /* Casting away const OK -QAK */  ^ H5private.h:1005:47: note: in definition of macro 'HDmemcpy' #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5HF.c: In function 'H5HF_insert': H5HF.c:375:49: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5HF_huge_insert(hdr, dxpl_id, size, (void *)obj, id) < 0)  ^ CC H5HFdbg.lo CC H5HFdblock.lo H5HFcache.c: In function 'H5HF_cache_hdr_flush': H5HFcache.c:503:20: warning: conversion to 'uint8_t' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] heap_flags |= (hdr->huge_ids_wrapped ? H5HF_HDR_FLAGS_HUGE_ID_WRAPPED : 0);  ^ H5HFcache.c:504:20: warning: conversion to 'uint8_t' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] heap_flags |= (hdr->checksum_dblocks ? H5HF_HDR_FLAGS_CHECKSUM_DBLOCKS : 0);  ^ H5HFcache.c: In function 'H5HF_cache_iblock_load': H5HFcache.c:708:25: warning: size of 'iblock_buf' is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint8_t iblock_buf[H5HF_IBLOCK_BUF_SIZE]; /* Buffer for indirect block */  ^ In file included from H5HFcache.c:40:0: H5HFpkg.h:121:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((h)->sizeof_addr + (h)->sizeof_size + 4) : /* Size of entries for filtered direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFpkg.h:133:81: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE' + (MIN(r, (h)->man_dtable.max_direct_rows) * (h)->man_dtable.cparam.width * H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE(h)) /* Size of entries for direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFcache.c:749:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFpkg.h:132:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFcache.c:749:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFcache.c: In function 'H5HF_cache_iblock_flush': H5HFcache.c:906:17: warning: size of 'iblock_buf' is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint8_t iblock_buf[H5HF_IBLOCK_BUF_SIZE]; /* Buffer for indirect block */  ^ In file included from H5HFcache.c:37:0: H5HFcache.c: In function 'H5HF_cache_dblock_load': H5HFcache.c:1349:18: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemset((uint8_t *)p - H5HF_SIZEOF_CHKSUM, 0, (size_t)H5HF_SIZEOF_CHKSUM);  ^ H5private.h:1011:39: note: in definition of macro 'HDmemset' #define HDmemset(X,C,Z) memset(X,C,Z)  ^ H5HFdbg.c: In function 'H5HF_hdr_print': H5HFdbg.c:259:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5HF_dtable_debug(&hdr->man_dtable, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3));  ^ H5HFdbg.c:267:23: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] hdr->pline_root_direct_size);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:270:23: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] hdr->pline_root_direct_filter_mask);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:273:30: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3));  ^ H5HFdbg.c:283:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] hdr->root_iblock_flags);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:286:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] hdr->root_iblock);  ^ H5HFdbg.c: In function 'H5HF_dblock_debug_cb': H5HFdbg.c:402:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] start, len);  ^ In file included from H5HFdbg.c:40:0: H5HFdbg.c: In function 'H5HF_dblock_debug': H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFdbg.c:483:23: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' blk_prefix_size = H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr);  ^ H5HFdbg.c: In function 'H5HF_iblock_print': H5HFdbg.c:622:17: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] temp_str);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:632:25: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] iblock->filt_ents[off].filter_mask);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:636:25: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] iblock->ents[off].addr);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:650:21: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] temp_str);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:657:25: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] iblock->ents[off].addr);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:663:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] "");  ^ H5HFdbg.c:672:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] iblock->rc);  ^ H5HFdbg.c:677:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] iblock->parent);  ^ H5HFdbg.c: In function 'H5HF_sects_debug_cb': H5HFdbg.c:791:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if(H5FS_sect_debug(udata->fspace, _sect, udata->stream, udata->indent + 3, MAX(0, udata->fwidth - 3)) < 0)  ^ CC H5HFdtable.lo In file included from H5HFdblock.c:39:0: H5HFdblock.c: In function 'H5HF_man_dblock_create': H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFdblock.c:143:33: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' free_space = dblock->size - H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr);  ^ H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFdblock.c:171:70: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' if(NULL == (sec_node = H5HF_sect_single_new((dblock->block_off + H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr)),  ^ H5HFdblock.c: In function 'H5HF_man_dblock_new': H5HFdblock.c:363:36: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if((min_dblock_size - request) < H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr))  ^ CC H5HFhdr.lo CC H5HFhuge.lo In file included from H5HFhdr.c:36:0: H5HFhdr.c: In function 'H5HF_hdr_finish_init_phase1': H5HFhdr.c:226:45: warning: conversion to 'uint8_t' from 'unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] hdr->heap_len_size = MIN(hdr->man_dtable.max_dir_blk_off_size,  ^ H5private.h:321:35: note: in definition of macro 'MIN' #define MIN(a,b) (((a)<(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5HFhdr.c:227:32: warning: conversion to 'uint8_t' from 'unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5VM_limit_enc_size((uint64_t)hdr->max_man_size));  ^ H5private.h:321:41: note: in definition of macro 'MIN' #define MIN(a,b) (((a)<(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ In file included from H5HFhdr.c:38:0: H5HFhdr.c: In function 'H5HF_hdr_finish_init_phase2': H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFhdr.c:264:21: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr);  ^ H5HFhdr.c: In function 'H5HF_hdr_create': H5HFhdr.c:435:52: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(0 == (hdr->filter_len = H5O_msg_raw_size(hdr->f, H5O_PLINE_ID, FALSE, &(hdr->pline))))  ^ H5HFhdr.c:441:13: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + 4 /* Size of filter mask for filtered root direct block */  ^ In file included from H5HFhdr.c:38:0: H5HFpkg.h:105:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + H5HF_DTABLE_INFO_SIZE(h) /* Size of managed obj. doubling-table info */ \  ^ H5HFhdr.c:446:26: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_HEADER_SIZE' hdr->heap_size = H5HF_HEADER_SIZE(hdr);  ^ H5HFhdr.c:468:21: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + hdr->sizeof_size; /* Size of de-filtered object in memory */  ^ H5HFhdr.c:472:21: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + hdr->sizeof_size; /* Length of object */  ^ In file included from H5HFhdr.c:38:0: H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFhdr.c:494:23: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' dblock_overhead = H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr);  ^ H5HFhdr.c: In function 'H5HF_hdr_adj_free': H5HFhdr.c:763:5: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'ssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hdr->total_man_free += amt;  ^ H5HFhdr.c: In function 'H5HF_hdr_adjust_heap': H5HFhdr.c:803:5: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hdr->total_man_free += extra_free;  ^ H5HFhdr.c: In function 'H5HF_hdr_reverse_iter': H5HFhdr.c:1245:9: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] tmp_entry = curr_entry;  ^ H5HFhdr.c:1280:13: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] curr_entry = tmp_entry;  ^ CC H5HFiblock.lo H5HFdtable.c: In function 'H5HF_dtable_size_to_row': H5HFdtable.c:241:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_dtable_size_to_row(const H5HF_dtable_t *dtable, size_t block_size)  ^ H5HFdtable.c: In function 'H5HF_dtable_size_to_rows': H5HFdtable.c:275:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_dtable_size_to_rows(const H5HF_dtable_t *dtable, hsize_t size)  ^ H5HFdtable.c: In function 'H5HF_dtable_span_size': H5HFdtable.c:306:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_dtable_span_size(const H5HF_dtable_t *dtable, unsigned start_row,  ^ H5HFhuge.c: In function 'H5HF_huge_bt2_create': H5HFhuge.c:127:36: warning: conversion to 'uint32_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] bt2_cparam.rrec_size = (size_t)(hdr->sizeof_addr /* Address of object */  ^ H5HFhuge.c:134:36: warning: conversion to 'uint32_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] bt2_cparam.rrec_size = (size_t)(hdr->sizeof_addr /* Address of object */  ^ H5HFhuge.c:141:36: warning: conversion to 'uint32_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] bt2_cparam.rrec_size = (size_t)(hdr->sizeof_addr /* Address of filtered object */  ^ H5HFhuge.c:149:36: warning: conversion to 'uint32_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] bt2_cparam.rrec_size = (size_t)(hdr->sizeof_addr /* Address of object */  ^ CC H5HFiter.lo H5HFiblock.c: In function 'H5HF_iblock_unpin': H5HFiblock.c:216:13: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] iblock->hdr->root_iblock_flags &= ~(H5HF_ROOT_IBLOCK_PINNED);  ^ In file included from H5HFiblock.c:39:0: H5HFiblock.c: In function 'H5HF_man_iblock_root_double': H5HFpkg.h:121:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((h)->sizeof_addr + (h)->sizeof_size + 4) : /* Size of entries for filtered direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFpkg.h:133:81: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE' + (MIN(r, (h)->man_dtable.max_direct_rows) * (h)->man_dtable.cparam.width * H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE(h)) /* Size of entries for direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFiblock.c:592:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFpkg.h:132:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFiblock.c:592:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFiblock.c:631:26: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] unsigned row = u / hdr->man_dtable.cparam.width; /* Row for current entry */  ^ H5HFiblock.c: In function 'H5HF_man_iblock_root_halve': H5HFiblock.c:733:19: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] new_nrows = 1 << (1 + H5VM_log2_gen((uint64_t)max_child_row));  ^ In file included from H5HFiblock.c:39:0: H5HFpkg.h:121:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((h)->sizeof_addr + (h)->sizeof_size + 4) : /* Size of entries for filtered direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFpkg.h:133:81: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE' + (MIN(r, (h)->man_dtable.max_direct_rows) * (h)->man_dtable.cparam.width * H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE(h)) /* Size of entries for direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFiblock.c:761:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFpkg.h:132:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFiblock.c:761:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFiblock.c: In function 'H5HF_man_iblock_create': H5HFpkg.h:121:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((h)->sizeof_addr + (h)->sizeof_size + 4) : /* Size of entries for filtered direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFpkg.h:133:81: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE' + (MIN(r, (h)->man_dtable.max_direct_rows) * (h)->man_dtable.cparam.width * H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_CHILD_DIR_ENTRY_SIZE(h)) /* Size of entries for direct blocks */ \  ^ H5HFiblock.c:1030:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFpkg.h:132:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFiblock.c:1030:20: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE' iblock->size = H5HF_MAN_INDIRECT_SIZE(hdr, iblock->nrows);  ^ H5HFiblock.c: In function 'H5HF_man_iblock_unprotect': H5HFiblock.c:1283:13: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] iblock->hdr->root_iblock_flags &= ~(H5HF_ROOT_IBLOCK_PROTECTED);  ^ H5HFiblock.c: In function 'H5HF_man_iblock_dest': H5HFiblock.c:1725:22: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5HF_indirect_ent_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] iblock->ents = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5HF_indirect_ent_t, iblock->ents);  ^ H5HFiblock.c:1727:27: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5HF_indirect_filt_ent_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] iblock->filt_ents = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5HF_indirect_filt_ent_t, iblock->filt_ents);  ^ H5HFiblock.c:1729:31: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5HF_indirect_t **' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] iblock->child_iblocks = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5HF_indirect_ptr_t, iblock->child_iblocks);  ^ CC H5HFman.lo H5HFiter.c: In function 'H5HF_man_iter_ready': H5HFiter.c:653:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_man_iter_ready(H5HF_block_iter_t *biter)  ^ H5HFhuge.c: In function 'H5HF_huge_write': H5HFhuge.c:805:23: warning: 'obj_size' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(H5F_block_write(hdr->f, H5FD_MEM_FHEAP_HUGE_OBJ, obj_addr, obj_size, dxpl_id, obj) < 0)  ^ H5HFman.c: In function 'H5HF_man_write': H5HFman.c:432:58: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5HF_man_op_real(hdr, dxpl_id, id, H5HF_op_write, (void *)obj, H5HF_OP_MODIFY) < 0)  ^ CC H5HFsection.lo CC H5HFspace.lo H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_single_dblock_info': H5HFsection.c:651:53: warning: unused parameter 'dxpl_id' [-Wunused-parameter] H5HF_sect_single_dblock_info(H5HF_hdr_t *hdr, hid_t dxpl_id,  ^ In file included from H5HFsection.c:35:0: H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_single_full_dblock': H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFsection.c:774:23: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' dblock_overhead = H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr);  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_single_can_shrink': H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFsection.c:1034:27: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' dblock_overhead = H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr);  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_single_valid': H5HFsection.c:1200:78: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] status = H5HF_sect_single_dblock_info(iblock->hdr, H5AC_dxpl_id, (H5HF_free_section_t *)sect, &dblock_addr, &dblock_size);  ^ In file included from H5HFsection.c:35:0: H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFsection.c:1209:31: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' dblock_overhead = H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(iblock->hdr);  ^ H5HFsection.c:1192:20: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status; /* Generic status value */  ^ H5HFsection.c:1190:20: warning: variable 'dblock_overhead' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t dblock_overhead; /* Direct block's overhead */  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_row_init_cls': H5HFsection.c:48:9: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + 2 /* # of entries */ \  ^ H5HFsection.c:1569:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_SECT_INDIRECT_SERIAL_SIZE' cls->serial_size = H5HF_SECT_INDIRECT_SERIAL_SIZE(hdr);  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_row_valid': H5HFsection.c:2000:14: warning: variable 'indir_idx' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] unsigned indir_idx; /* Index of row in underlying indirect section's row array */  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_row_debug': H5HFsection.c:2082:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5HF_sect_indirect_debug(sect->u.row.under, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3));  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_indirect_init_cls': H5HFsection.c:48:9: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + 2 /* # of entries */ \  ^ H5HFsection.c:2185:24: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_SECT_INDIRECT_SERIAL_SIZE' cls->serial_size = H5HF_SECT_INDIRECT_SERIAL_SIZE(hdr);  ^ In file included from H5HFsection.c:35:0: H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_indirect_init_rows': H5HFpkg.h:115:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] + (h)->heap_off_size /* Offset of the block in the heap */ \  ^ H5HFsection.c:2478:23: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD' dblock_overhead = H5HF_MAN_ABS_DIRECT_OVERHEAD(hdr);  ^ CC H5HFstat.lo H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_indirect_valid': H5HFsection.c:4107:44: warning: variable 'tmp_row_sect2' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] const H5HF_free_section_t *tmp_row_sect2; /* Pointer to row section */  ^ H5HFsection.c:4099:40: warning: variable 'tmp_row_sect' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] const H5HF_free_section_t *tmp_row_sect; /* Pointer to row section */  ^ H5HFsection.c:4134:44: warning: variable 'tmp_child_sect2' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] const H5HF_free_section_t *tmp_child_sect2; /* Pointer to child indirect section */  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_indirect_top': H5HFsection.c:2134:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_sect_indirect_top(H5HF_free_section_t *sect)  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_row_can_merge': H5HFsection.c:1716:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_sect_row_can_merge(const H5FS_section_info_t *_sect1,  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_indirect_is_first.isra.1': H5HFsection.c:3389:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_sect_indirect_is_first(H5HF_free_section_t *sect)  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_indirect_valid.isra.3': H5HFsection.c:4060:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_sect_indirect_valid(const H5HF_hdr_t *hdr, const H5HF_free_section_t *sect)  ^ H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_row_valid': H5HFsection.c:1994:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_sect_row_valid(const H5FS_section_class_t *cls, const H5FS_section_info_t *_sect)  ^ CC H5HFtest.lo CC H5HFtiny.lo H5HFsection.c: In function 'H5HF_sect_row_get_iblock': H5HFsection.c:1514:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_sect_row_get_iblock(H5HF_free_section_t *sect)  ^ CC H5HG.lo H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_get_cparam_test': H5HFtest.c:99:29: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] else if(fh->hdr->id_len == (1 + fh->hdr->sizeof_size + fh->hdr->sizeof_addr))  ^ H5HFtest.c:102:33: warning: conversion to 'uint16_t' from 'unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cparam->id_len = fh->hdr->id_len;  ^ CC H5HGcache.lo H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_cmp_cparam_test': H5HFtest.c:125:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_cmp_cparam_test(const H5HF_create_t *cparam1, const H5HF_create_t *cparam2)  ^ H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_get_max_root_rows': H5HFtest.c:245:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_get_max_root_rows(const H5HF_t *fh)  ^ H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_get_dtable_width_test': H5HFtest.c:276:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_get_dtable_width_test(const H5HF_t *fh)  ^ H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_get_dtable_max_drows_test': H5HFtest.c:307:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_get_dtable_max_drows_test(const H5HF_t *fh)  ^ H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_get_iblock_max_drows_test': H5HFtest.c:342:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_get_iblock_max_drows_test(const H5HF_t *fh, unsigned pos)  ^ H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_get_dblock_size_test': H5HFtest.c:375:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_get_dblock_size_test(const H5HF_t *fh, unsigned row)  ^ H5HFtest.c: In function 'H5HF_get_dblock_free_test': H5HFtest.c:407:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HF_get_dblock_free_test(const H5HF_t *fh, unsigned row)  ^ H5HFtiny.c: In function 'H5HF_tiny_insert': H5HFtiny.c:172:55: warning: conversion to 'uint8_t' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *id++ = H5HF_ID_VERS_CURR | H5HF_ID_TYPE_TINY |  ^ H5HFtiny.c:176:55: warning: conversion to 'uint8_t' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *id++ = H5HF_ID_VERS_CURR | H5HF_ID_TYPE_TINY |  ^ H5HFtiny.c: In function 'H5HF_tiny_get_obj_len': H5HFtiny.c:232:34: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] enc_obj_size = *(id + 1) | ((*id & H5HF_TINY_MASK_EXT_1) << 8);  ^ H5HFtiny.c: In function 'H5HF_tiny_op_real': H5HFtiny.c:283:34: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] enc_obj_size = *(id + 1) | ((*id & H5HF_TINY_MASK_EXT_1) << 8);  ^ H5HFtiny.c: In function 'H5HF_tiny_remove': H5HFtiny.c:408:34: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] enc_obj_size = *(id + 1) | ((*id & H5HF_TINY_MASK_EXT_1) << 8);  ^ In file included from H5HG.c:53:0: H5HG.c: In function 'H5HG_create': H5HGpkg.h:80:38: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'long int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define H5HG_ALIGN(X) (H5HG_ALIGNMENT*(((X)+H5HG_ALIGNMENT-1)/H5HG_ALIGNMENT))  ^ H5HG.c:185:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5HG_ALIGN' n = H5HG_ALIGN(p - heap->chunk) - (size_t)(p - heap->chunk);  ^ H5HG.c: In function 'H5HG_free': H5HG.c:844:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5HG_obj_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] heap->obj = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5HG_obj_t, heap->obj);  ^ CC H5HGdbg.lo CC H5HGquery.lo H5HGcache.c: In function 'H5HG_load': H5HGcache.c:186:70: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'long int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] heap->obj[0].size = ((const uint8_t *)heap->chunk + heap->size) - p;  ^ H5HGcache.c:114:56: warning: unused parameter 'udata' [-Wunused-parameter] H5HG_load(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, haddr_t addr, void *udata)  ^ H5HGdbg.c: In function 'H5HG_debug': H5HGdbg.c:144:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)(h->obj[u].begin - h->chunk));  ^ H5HGdbg.c:147:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] h->obj[u].nrefs);  ^ H5HGdbg.c:152:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)H5HG_ALIGN(h->obj[u].size));  ^ H5HGquery.c: In function 'H5HG_get_addr': H5HGquery.c:88:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HG_get_addr(const H5HG_heap_t *heap)  ^ H5HGquery.c: In function 'H5HG_get_size': H5HGquery.c:112:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HG_get_size(const H5HG_heap_t *heap)  ^ H5HGquery.c: In function 'H5HG_get_free_size': H5HGquery.c:136:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HG_get_free_size(const H5HG_heap_t *heap)  ^ CC H5HL.lo CC H5HLcache.lo CC H5HLdbg.lo CC H5HLint.lo H5HLdbg.c: In function 'H5HL_debug': H5HLdbg.c:100:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] freelist->offset, freelist->size);  ^ H5HLcache.c: In function 'H5HL_datablock_load': H5HLcache.c:627:54: warning: unused parameter 'addr' [-Wunused-parameter] H5HL_datablock_load(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, haddr_t addr, void *_udata)  ^ H5HLcache.c: In function 'H5HL_datablock_flush': H5HLcache.c:693:72: warning: unused parameter 'addr' [-Wunused-parameter] H5HL_datablock_flush(H5F_t *f, hid_t dxpl_id, hbool_t destroy, haddr_t addr,  ^ H5HL.c: In function 'H5HL_offset_into': H5HL.c:536:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HL_offset_into(const H5HL_t *heap, size_t offset)  ^ CC H5HP.lo CC H5I.lo CC H5Itest.lo CC H5L.lo H5HP.c: In function 'H5HP_create': H5HP.c:384:32: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5HP_ent_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] new_heap->heap = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5HP_ent_t, new_heap->heap);  ^ H5HP.c: In function 'H5HP_decr': H5HP.c:851:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] heap->heap[obj_loc].val-=amt;  ^ H5HP.c:851:28: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] heap->heap[obj_loc].val-=amt;  ^ H5HP.c: In function 'H5HP_close': H5HP.c:913:16: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5HP_ent_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] heap->heap = H5FL_SEQ_FREE(H5HP_ent_t, heap->heap);  ^ H5HP.c: In function 'H5HP_count': H5HP.c:412:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5HP_count(const H5HP_t *heap)  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5Iregister_type': H5I.c:254:25: warning: unused parameter 'hash_size' [-Wunused-parameter] H5Iregister_type(size_t hash_size, unsigned reserved, H5I_free_t free_func)  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5I__clear_type_cb': H5I.c:655:81: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(udata->type_ptr->cls->free_func && (udata->type_ptr->cls->free_func)((void *)id->obj_ptr) < 0) {  ^ In file included from H5I.c:47:0: H5I.c: In function 'H5I__destroy_type': H5I.c:760:48: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] type_ptr->cls = H5FL_FREE(H5I_class_t, (void *)type_ptr->cls);  ^ H5FLprivate.h:132:65: note: in definition of macro 'H5FL_FREE' #define H5FL_FREE(t,obj) (t *)H5FL_reg_free(&(H5FL_REG_NAME(t)),obj)  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5I_subst': H5I.c:987:17: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] ret_value = (void *)id_ptr->obj_ptr;  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5I_object': H5I.c:1022:21: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] ret_value = (void *)id_ptr->obj_ptr;  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5I_object_verify': H5I.c:1097:21: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] ret_value = (void *)id_ptr->obj_ptr;  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5I__remove_common': H5I.c:1271:17: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] ret_value = (void *)curr_id->obj_ptr;  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5I_dec_ref': H5I.c:1445:68: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(!type_ptr->cls->free_func || (type_ptr->cls->free_func)((void *)id_ptr->obj_ptr) >= 0) {  ^ H5I.c: In function 'H5I__iterate_cb': H5I.c:2104:42: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] cb_ret_val = (*udata->user_func)((void *)item->obj_ptr, item->id, udata->user_udata);  ^ CC H5Lexternal.lo CC H5make_libsettings.o CC H5MF.lo H5L.c: In function 'H5L_link_cb': H5L.c:1718:24: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] udata->lnk->name = (char *)name;  ^ CC H5MFaggr.lo H5L.c: In function 'H5L_move_dest_cb': H5L.c:2437:24: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] udata->lnk->name = (char *)name;  ^ H5L.c: In function 'H5L_move_cb': H5L.c:2580:13: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5RS_wrap' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] dst_name_r = H5RS_wrap(udata->dst_name);  ^ In file included from H5Gprivate.h:37:0, from H5Tprivate.h:30, from H5Oprivate.h:41, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5L.c:30: H5RSprivate.h:49:20: note: expected 'char *' but argument is of type 'const char *' H5_DLL H5RS_str_t *H5RS_wrap(char *s);  ^ H5L.c: In function 'H5L_link_copy_file': H5L.c:3014:28: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] lnk_grp_loc.oloc = (H5O_loc_t *)src_oloc; /* Casting away const OK -QAK */  ^ CC H5MFdbg.lo H5L.c: In function 'H5L_find_class_idx': H5L.c:1410:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5L_find_class_idx(H5L_type_t id)  ^ CC H5MFsection.lo H5MFaggr.c: In function 'H5MF_aggr_try_extend': H5MFaggr.c:417:49: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'hsize_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(extra_requested <= (EXTEND_THRESHOLD * aggr->size)) {  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetLib.a CC H5MM.lo CC H5MP.lo CC H5MPtest.lo CC H5O.lo CC H5Oainfo.lo CC H5Oalloc.lo H5MPtest.c: In function 'H5MP_pool_is_free_size_correct': H5MPtest.c:119:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5MP_pool_is_free_size_correct(const H5MP_pool_t *mp)  ^ CC H5Oattr.lo H5Oainfo.c: In function 'H5O_ainfo_copy_file': H5Oainfo.c:405:28: warning: unused parameter 'file_src' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_ainfo_copy_file(H5F_t *file_src, void *mesg_src, H5F_t *file_dst,  ^ H5Oainfo.c:407:17: warning: unused parameter 'cpy_info' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_copy_t *cpy_info, void H5_ATTR_UNUSED *udata, hid_t dxpl_id)  ^ CC H5Oattribute.lo CC H5Obogus.lo H5Oalloc.c: In function 'H5O_add_gap': H5Oalloc.c:112:20: warning: unused parameter 'f' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_add_gap(H5F_t *f, H5O_t *oh, unsigned chunkno, hbool_t *chk_dirtied,  ^ H5Oalloc.c: In function 'H5O_alloc_new_chunk': H5Oalloc.c:955:75: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(NULL == (chk_proxy = H5O_chunk_protect(f, dxpl_id, oh, chunkno - 1)))  ^ H5Oalloc.c:973:21: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] curr_msg->chunkno = chunkno;  ^ H5Oalloc.c:994:37: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] null_msg->chunkno = chunkno - 1;  ^ H5Oalloc.c:1029:9: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] oh->mesg[found_other.msgno].chunkno = chunkno;  ^ H5Oalloc.c:1081:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] oh->mesg[idx].chunkno = chunkno;  ^ H5Oalloc.c:1084:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(H5O_chunk_add(f, dxpl_id, oh, chunkno) < 0)  ^ H5Oalloc.c:1092:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cont->chunkno = chunkno;  ^ H5O.c: In function 'H5O_get_oh_addr': H5O.c:3047:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5O_get_oh_addr(const H5O_t *oh)  ^ CC H5Obtreek.lo H5Oattr.c: In function 'H5O_attr_debug': H5Oattr.c:862:6: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)(mesg->shared->dt_size));  ^ H5Oattr.c:863:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if((H5O_MSG_DTYPE->debug)(f, dxpl_id, mesg->shared->dt, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3)) < 0)  ^ H5Oattr.c:869:6: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)(mesg->shared->ds_size));  ^ H5Oattr.c:870:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if(H5S_debug(f, dxpl_id, mesg->shared->ds, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3)) < 0)  ^ H5Oattr.c: In function 'H5O_attr_reset': H5Oattr.c:481:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5O_attr_reset(void H5_ATTR_UNUSED *_mesg)  ^ CC H5Ocache.lo CC H5Ochunk.lo H5Ocache.c: In function 'H5O_load': H5Ocache.c:166:12: warning: variable 'prefix_size' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] size_t prefix_size; /* Size of object header prefix */  ^ H5Ocache.c: In function 'H5O_cache_chk_load': H5Ocache.c:728:49: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] chk_proxy->chunkno = udata->oh->nchunks - 1;  ^ H5Ocache.c: In function 'H5O_chunk_deserialize': H5Ocache.c:1064:26: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] chunkno = oh->nchunks++;  ^ H5Ocache.c:1186:36: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] oh->mesg[mesgno].raw = (uint8_t *)p; /* Casting away const OK - QAK */  ^ H5Ocache.c:1289:57: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cont->chunkno = udata->cont_msg_info->nmsgs + 1; /*the next continuation message/chunk */  ^ H5Ocache.c: In function 'H5O_chunk_serialize': H5Ocache.c:1385:30: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if(H5O_msg_flush((H5F_t *)f, oh, curr_msg) < 0)  ^ CC H5Ocont.lo CC H5Ocopy.lo CC H5Odbg.lo CC H5Odrvinfo.lo CC H5Odtype.lo H5Odbg.c: In function 'H5O_debug_real': H5Odbg.c:395:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] oh->chunk[i].addr);  ^ H5Odbg.c:412:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] chunk_size);  ^ H5Odbg.c:416:19: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] oh->chunk[i].gap);  ^ H5Odbg.c:448:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] sequence[oh->mesg[i].type->id]++);  ^ H5Odbg.c:451:6: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] oh->mesg[i].dirty);  ^ H5Odbg.c:453:20: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] "Message flags:");  ^ H5Odbg.c:488:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] oh->mesg[i].flags & ~H5O_MSG_FLAG_BITS);  ^ H5Odbg.c:494:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] oh->mesg[i].chunkno);  ^ H5Odbg.c:501:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] oh->mesg[i].raw_size);  ^ H5Odbg.c:516:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] "Message Information:");  ^ H5Odbg.c:518:6: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (debug_type->debug)(f, dxpl_id, oh->mesg[i].native, stream, indent + 6, MAX(0, fwidth - 6));  ^ CC H5Oefl.lo H5Odtype.c: In function 'H5O_dtype_copy': H5Odtype.c:1188:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (dst = H5T_copy(src, H5T_COPY_ALL)))  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Odtype.c:20: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Odtype.c: In function 'H5O_dtype_pre_copy_file': H5Odtype.c:1533:9: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (udata->src_dtype = H5T_copy(dt_src, H5T_COPY_TRANSIENT)))  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Odtype.c:20: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Odtype.c: In function 'H5O_dtype_debug': H5Odtype.c:1732:7: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)(dt->shared->u.compnd.memb[i].offset));  ^ H5Odtype.c:1734:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3));  ^ H5Odtype.c:1738:2: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5O_dtype_debug(f, dxpl_id, dt->shared->parent, stream, indent+3, MAX(0, fwidth-3));  ^ H5Odtype.c:1965:2: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5O_dtype_debug(f, dxpl_id, dt->shared->parent, stream, indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3));  ^ CC H5Ofill.lo H5Odtype.c: In function 'H5O_dtype_size': H5Odtype.c:1223:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5O_dtype_size(const H5F_t *f, const void *_mesg)  ^ CC H5Oginfo.lo CC H5Olayout.lo H5Oefl.c: In function 'H5O_efl_debug': H5Oefl.c:574:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] mesg->slot[u].name);  ^ H5Oefl.c:578:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)(mesg->slot[u].name_offset));  ^ H5Oefl.c:582:6: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)(mesg->slot[u].offset));  ^ H5Oefl.c:586:6: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned long)(mesg->slot[u].size));  ^ CC H5Olinfo.lo In file included from H5Ofill.c:69:0: H5Oshared.h: In function 'H5O_fill_shared_post_copy_file': H5Oshared.h:386:44: warning: unused parameter 'oloc_src' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_SHARED_POST_COPY_FILE(const H5O_loc_t *oloc_src, const void *mesg_src,  ^ In file included from H5Ofill.c:105:0: H5Oshared.h: In function 'H5O_fill_new_shared_post_copy_file': H5Oshared.h:386:44: warning: unused parameter 'oloc_src' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_SHARED_POST_COPY_FILE(const H5O_loc_t *oloc_src, const void *mesg_src,  ^ In file included from H5Cprivate.h:37:0, from H5ACprivate.h:35, from H5Oprivate.h:38, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Ofill.c:26: H5Ofill.c: In function 'H5O_fill_new_decode': H5Fprivate.h:132:37: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (i) |= ((int32_t)(((*(p) & 0xff) << 24) | \  ^ H5Ofill.c:219:13: note: in expansion of macro 'INT32DECODE' INT32DECODE(p, fill->size);  ^ H5Odtype.c: In function 'H5O_dtype_decode_helper': H5Odtype.c:333:25: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(j = 0; j <= i; j++)  ^ H5Odtype.c:353:33: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(j = 0; j <= i; j++)  ^ CC H5Olink.lo CC H5Omessage.lo CC H5Omtime.lo CC H5Oname.lo H5Omessage.c: In function 'H5O_msg_reset_share': H5Omessage.c:1703:28: warning: variable 'type' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] const H5O_msg_class_t *type; /* Actual H5O class type for the ID */  ^ CC H5Onull.lo CC H5Opline.lo H5Omessage.c: In function 'H5O_msg_count_real': H5Omessage.c:836:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5O_msg_count_real(const H5O_t *oh, const H5O_msg_class_t *type)  ^ H5Omessage.c: In function 'H5O_msg_exists_oh': H5Omessage.c:921:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5O_msg_exists_oh(const H5O_t *oh, unsigned type_id)  ^ H5Omessage.c: In function 'H5O_msg_can_share_in_ohdr': H5Omessage.c:1574:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5O_msg_can_share_in_ohdr(unsigned type_id)  ^ H5Omessage.c: In function 'H5O_msg_is_shared': H5Omessage.c:1612:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5O_msg_is_shared(unsigned type_id, const void *mesg)  ^ H5Omtime.c: In function 'H5O_mtime_decode': H5Omtime.c:182:5: warning: "_MSC_VER" is not defined [-Wundef] #if _MSC_VER >= 1900 // VS 2015  ^ CC H5Orefcount.lo CC H5Osdspace.lo In file included from H5Opline.c:67:0: H5Oshared.h: In function 'H5O_pline_shared_post_copy_file': H5Oshared.h:386:44: warning: unused parameter 'oloc_src' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_SHARED_POST_COPY_FILE(const H5O_loc_t *oloc_src, const void *mesg_src,  ^ CC H5Oshared.lo H5Opline.c: In function 'H5O_pline_debug': H5Opline.c:637:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] (unsigned)(pline->filter[i].id));  ^ H5Opline.c:641:7: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] pline->filter[i].name);  ^ H5Opline.c:644:7: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] "Filter name:");  ^ H5Opline.c:647:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] pline->filter[i].flags);  ^ H5Opline.c:650:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] pline->filter[i].cd_nelmts);  ^ H5Opline.c:659:7: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] pline->filter[i].cd_values[j]);  ^ CC H5Ostab.lo CC H5Oshmesg.lo CC H5Otest.lo In file included from H5Osdspace.c:61:0: H5Oshared.h: In function 'H5O_sdspace_shared_post_copy_file': H5Oshared.h:386:44: warning: unused parameter 'oloc_src' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_SHARED_POST_COPY_FILE(const H5O_loc_t *oloc_src, const void *mesg_src,  ^ H5Oshared.c: In function 'H5O_shared_copy_file': H5Oshared.c:590:29: warning: unused parameter 'file_src' [-Wunused-parameter] H5O_shared_copy_file(H5F_t *file_src, H5F_t *file_dst,  ^ H5Oshared.c:592:79: warning: unused parameter 'cpy_info' [-Wunused-parameter] hbool_t H5_ATTR_UNUSED *recompute_size, unsigned *mesg_flags, H5O_copy_t *cpy_info,  ^ CC H5Ounknown.lo CC H5P.lo CC H5Pacpl.lo CC H5Pdapl.lo CC H5Pdcpl.lo CC H5Pdeprec.lo CC H5Pdxpl.lo CC H5Pfapl.lo CC H5Pfcpl.lo H5Pdcpl.c: In function 'H5P_get_fill_value': H5Pdcpl.c:1565:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if((dst_id = H5I_register(H5I_DATATYPE, H5T_copy(type, H5T_COPY_TRANSIENT), FALSE)) < 0)  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Pdcpl.c:39: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ CC H5Pfmpl.lo CC H5Pgcpl.lo CC H5Pint.lo CC H5Plapl.lo CC H5Plcpl.lo CC H5Pocpl.lo CC H5Pocpypl.lo CC H5Pstrcpl.lo H5Pint.c: In function 'H5P__iterate_pclass_cb': H5Pint.c:3632:11: warning: unused variable 'key' [-Wunused-variable] char *key = (char *)_key; /* Pointer to the property's name */  ^ CC H5Ptest.lo H5Plapl.c: In function 'H5P_lacc_elink_fapl_cmp': H5Plapl.c:305:16: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ H5Pocpl.c: In function 'H5Pget_filter_by_id2': H5Pocpl.c:1072:30: warning: unused variable 'filter' [-Wunused-variable] const H5Z_filter_info_t *filter; /* Pointer to filter information */  ^ H5Pocpl.c:1071:21: warning: unused variable 'pline' [-Wunused-variable] H5O_pline_t pline; /* Filter pipeline */  ^ H5Pint.c: In function 'H5P_get_class_parent': H5Pint.c:4830:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5P_get_class_parent(const H5P_genclass_t *pclass)  ^ H5Pint.c: In function 'H5P_get_plist_id': H5Pint.c:4898:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5P_get_plist_id(const H5P_genplist_t *plist)  ^ H5Pint.c: In function 'H5P_get_class': H5Pint.c:4926:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5P_get_class(const H5P_genplist_t *plist)  ^ CC H5PL.lo H5Pocpypl.c: In function 'H5P__ocpy_merge_comm_dt_list_cmp': H5Pocpypl.c:280:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5P__ocpy_merge_comm_dt_list_cmp(const void *_dt_list1, const void *_dt_list2,  ^ CC H5R.lo CC H5Rdeprec.lo CC H5RC.lo H5PL.c: In function 'H5PL_load': H5PL.c:326:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5PL_TYPE_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (type) {  ^ H5PL.c:326:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5PL_TYPE_NONE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5PL.c: In function 'H5PL__open': H5PL.c:605:39: warning: ISO C forbids conversion of object pointer to function pointer type [-Wpedantic] if(NULL == (get_plugin_info = (H5PL_get_plugin_info_t)H5PL_GET_LIB_FUNC(handle, "H5PLget_plugin_info"))) {  ^ H5PL.c: In function 'H5PL__search_table': H5PL.c:688:47: warning: ISO C forbids conversion of object pointer to function pointer type [-Wpedantic] if(NULL == (get_plugin_info = (H5PL_get_plugin_info_t)H5PL_GET_LIB_FUNC((H5PL_table_g[i]).handle, "H5PLget_plugin_info")))  ^ CC H5RS.lo CC H5S.lo CC H5Sall.lo CC H5Sdbg.lo H5RS.c: In function 'H5RS_cmp': H5RS.c:389:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5RS_cmp(const H5RS_str_t *rs1, const H5RS_str_t *rs2)  ^ H5RS.c: In function 'H5RS_len': H5RS.c:423:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5RS_len(const H5RS_str_t *rs)  ^ H5RS.c: In function 'H5RS_get_str': H5RS.c:457:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5RS_get_str(const H5RS_str_t *rs)  ^ H5RS.c: In function 'H5RS_get_count': H5RS.c:489:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5RS_get_count(const H5RS_str_t *rs)  ^ CC H5Shyper.lo H5Sall.c: In function 'H5S_all_project_simple': H5Sall.c:814:37: warning: unused parameter 'base_space' [-Wunused-parameter] H5S_all_project_simple(const H5S_t *base_space, H5S_t *new_space, hsize_t *offset)  ^ H5Sall.c:814:76: warning: unused parameter 'offset' [-Wunused-parameter] H5S_all_project_simple(const H5S_t *base_space, H5S_t *new_space, hsize_t *offset)  ^ CC H5Smpio.lo H5S.c: In function 'H5S_has_extent': H5S.c:1903:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_has_extent(const H5S_t *ds)  ^ H5S.c: In function 'H5S_extent_equal': H5S.c:2018:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_extent_equal(const H5S_t *ds1, const H5S_t *ds2)  ^ H5S.c: In function 'H5S_extent_nelem': H5S.c:2079:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_extent_nelem(const H5S_extent_t *ext)  ^ CC H5Snone.lo H5Sdbg.c: In function 'H5S_debug': H5Sdbg.c:113:34: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] indent + 3, MAX(0, fwidth - 3));  ^ CC H5Spoint.lo H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_serialize': CC H5Sselect.lo H5Shyper.c:2200:13: warning: conversion to 'uint32_t' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] len += (size_t)(8 * space->extent.rank * block_count);  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_iter_has_next_block': H5Shyper.c:598:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_iter_has_next_block(const H5S_sel_iter_t *iter)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_cmp_spans': H5Shyper.c:1415:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_cmp_spans (H5S_hyper_span_info_t *span_info1, H5S_hyper_span_info_t *span_info2)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_is_valid_helper.isra.4': H5Shyper.c:1690:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_is_valid_helper (const H5S_hyper_span_info_t *spans, const hssize_t *offset, const hsize_t *size, hsize_t rank)  ^ H5Snone.c: In function 'H5S_none_project_simple': H5Snone.c:763:38: warning: unused parameter 'base_space' [-Wunused-parameter] H5S_none_project_simple(const H5S_t *base_space, H5S_t *new_space, hsize_t *offset)  ^ H5Snone.c:763:77: warning: unused parameter 'offset' [-Wunused-parameter] H5S_none_project_simple(const H5S_t *base_space, H5S_t *new_space, hsize_t *offset)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_is_valid': H5Shyper.c:1753:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_is_valid (const H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_span_nblocks': H5Shyper.c:1814:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_span_nblocks(H5S_hyper_span_info_t *spans)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_get_select_hyper_nblocks.isra.5': H5Shyper.c:1859:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_get_select_hyper_nblocks(H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_serial_size': H5Shyper.c:1941:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_serial_size(const H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_is_contiguous': H5Shyper.c:2882:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_is_contiguous(const H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_is_single': H5Shyper.c:3067:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_is_single(const H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_spans_nelem': H5Shyper.c:5623:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_hyper_spans_nelem (H5S_hyper_span_info_t *spans)  ^ CC H5Stest.lo H5Spoint.c: In function 'H5S_point_bounds': H5Spoint.c:1106:63: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(start[u] > (node->pnt[u] + space->select.offset[u]))  ^ H5Spoint.c:1107:63: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] start[u] = node->pnt[u] + space->select.offset[u];  ^ H5Spoint.c:1108:61: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(end[u] < (node->pnt[u] + space->select.offset[u]))  ^ H5Spoint.c:1109:61: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] end[u] = node->pnt[u] + space->select.offset[u];  ^ H5Spoint.c: In function 'H5S_point_get_seq_list': CC H5SL.lo H5Spoint.c:1655:56: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] loc += (node->pnt[i] + space->select.offset[i]) * acc;  ^ H5Spoint.c: In function 'H5S_point_is_valid': H5Spoint.c:685:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_point_is_valid (const H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Spoint.c: In function 'H5S_point_serial_size': H5Spoint.c:774:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_point_serial_size (const H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Sselect.c: In function 'H5S_select_iterate': H5Sselect.c:1217:20: warning: size of 'iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t iter; /* Selection iteration info */  ^ H5Sselect.c:1263:17: warning: size of 'off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets */  ^ H5Sselect.c:1264:16: warning: size of 'len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths */  ^ H5Sselect.c: In function 'H5S_select_shape_same': H5Sselect.c:1436:20: warning: size of 'iter_a' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t iter_a; /* Selection a iteration info */  ^ H5Sselect.c:1437:20: warning: size of 'iter_b' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t iter_b; /* Selection b iteration info */  ^ H5Sselect.c: In function 'H5S_select_fill': H5Sselect.c:2005:20: warning: size of 'iter' is 2232 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] H5S_sel_iter_t iter; /* Selection iteration info */  ^ H5Sselect.c:2033:17: warning: size of 'off' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t off[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence offsets */  ^ H5Sselect.c:2034:16: warning: size of 'len' is 8192 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] size_t len[H5D_IO_VECTOR_SIZE]; /* Array to store sequence lengths */  ^ H5Sselect.c: In function 'H5S_get_select_npoints': H5Sselect.c:333:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_get_select_npoints(const H5S_t *space)  ^ H5Sselect.c: In function 'H5S_get_select_type': H5Sselect.c:1394:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5S_get_select_type(const H5S_t *space)  ^ CC H5SM.lo CC H5SMbtree2.lo H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_release_common': H5SL.c:840:36: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] (void)(op)(node->item, (void *)node->key, op_data);  ^ CC H5SMcache.lo CC H5SMmessage.lo H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_remove_first': H5SL.c:1235:30: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] size_t level = slist->curr_level; /* Skip list level */  ^ H5Sselect.c: In function 'H5S_select_iterate': H5Sselect.c:1214:1: warning: stack usage is 19312 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5S_select_iterate(void *buf, const H5T_t *type, const H5S_t *space,  ^ H5Sselect.c:1335:1: warning: the frame size of 19224 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* end H5S_select_iterate() */  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_iterate': H5SL.c:2150:46: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if((ret_value = (op)(node->item, (void *)node->key, op_data)) != 0)  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_try_free_safe': H5SL.c:2309:44: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] if((op_ret = (op)(node->item , (void *)node->key, op_data)) < 0)  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_term_interface': H5SL.c:2535:13: warning: variable 'ret' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret;  ^ CC H5SMtest.lo H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_count': H5SL.c:1009:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5SL_count(H5SL_t *slist)  ^ CC H5ST.lo H5Sselect.c: In function 'H5S_select_fill': H5Sselect.c:2003:1: warning: stack usage is 18752 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] H5S_select_fill(const void *fill, size_t fill_size, const H5S_t *space, void *_buf)  ^ H5Sselect.c:2065:1: warning: the frame size of 18656 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] } /* H5S_select_fill() */  ^ CC H5T.lo CC H5Tarray.lo H5ST.c: In function 'H5ST_find_internal': H5ST.c:290:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5ST_find_internal(H5ST_ptr_t p, const char *s)  ^ H5ST.c: In function 'H5ST_findfirst_internal': H5ST.c:405:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5ST_findfirst_internal(H5ST_ptr_t p)  ^ H5ST.c: In function 'H5ST_getnext': H5ST.c:484:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5ST_getnext(H5ST_ptr_t p)  ^ H5ST.c: In function 'H5ST_search': H5ST.c:245:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5ST_search(H5ST_tree_t *tree, const char *s)  ^ H5ST.c: In function 'H5ST_findnext': H5ST.c:542:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5ST_findnext(H5ST_ptr_t p)  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_first': H5SL.c:1927:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5SL_first(H5SL_t *slist)  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_next': H5SL.c:1964:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5SL_next(H5SL_node_t *slist_node)  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_prev': H5SL.c:2001:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5SL_prev(H5SL_node_t *slist_node)  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_last': H5SL.c:2039:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5SL_last(H5SL_t *slist)  ^ H5SL.c: In function 'H5SL_item': H5SL.c:2076:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5SL_item(H5SL_node_t *slist_node)  ^ CC H5Tbit.lo CC H5Tcommit.lo CC H5Tcompound.lo CC H5Tconv.lo H5Tarray.c: In function 'H5T__get_array_ndims': H5Tarray.c:275:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T__get_array_ndims(const H5T_t *dt)  ^ H5T.c: In function 'H5T_path_find': H5T.c:4485:2: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (path->src = H5T_copy(src, H5T_COPY_ALL)))  ^ H5T.c:3115:1: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method)  ^ H5T.c:4487:9: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (path->dst = H5T_copy(dst, H5T_COPY_ALL)))  ^ H5T.c:3115:1: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method)  ^ H5T.c: At top level: H5T.c:5469:1: warning: no previous prototype for 'H5T_patch_vlen_file' [-Wmissing-prototypes] H5T_patch_vlen_file(H5T_t *dt, H5F_t *f)  ^ H5Tcommit.c: In function 'H5T_committed': H5Tcommit.c:493:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T_committed(const H5T_t *type)  ^ H5T.c: In function 'H5T_is_variable_str': H5T.c:2062:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T_is_variable_str(const H5T_t *dt)  ^ H5T.c: In function 'H5T_get_size': H5T.c:3878:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T_get_size(const H5T_t *dt)  ^ H5T.c: In function 'H5T_path_bkg': H5T.c:4726:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T_path_bkg(const H5T_path_t *p)  ^ H5Tbit.c: In function 'H5T__bit_find': H5Tbit.c:424:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T__bit_find(uint8_t *buf, size_t offset, size_t size, H5T_sdir_t direction,  ^ H5Tcompound.c: In function 'H5T__insert': H5Tcompound.c:484:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] parent->shared->u.compnd.memb[idx].type = H5T_copy(member, H5T_COPY_ALL);  ^ In file included from H5Tpkg.h:39:0, from H5Tcompound.c:38: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Tcompound.c: In function 'H5T_is_packed': H5Tcompound.c:606:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T_is_packed(const H5T_t *dt)  ^ H5Tcompound.c: In function 'H5T_get_member_offset': H5Tcompound.c:166:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T_get_member_offset(const H5T_t *dt, unsigned membno)  ^ H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T_conv_struct_free': H5Tconv.c:1842:17: warning: variable 'status' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int status;  ^ H5Tcompound.c: In function 'H5T__get_member_size': H5Tcompound.c:315:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T__get_member_size(const H5T_t *dt, unsigned membno)  ^ CC H5Tcset.lo H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_hyper_serialize': H5Shyper.c:2162:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] while(temp_dim >= 0 && done == 0) {  ^ cc1: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying range test [-Wstrict-overflow] CC H5Tdbg.lo CC H5Tdeprec.lo CC H5Tenum.lo CC H5Tfields.lo CC H5Tfixed.lo H5Tdbg.c: In function 'H5T_debug': H5Tdbg.c:175:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->type) {  ^ H5Tdbg.c:175:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:175:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ARRAY' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:175:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:249:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->u.atomic.order) {  ^ H5Tdbg.c:249:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_MIXED' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:281:17: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_SGN_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->u.atomic.u.i.sign) {  ^ H5Tdbg.c:281:17: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NSGN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:300:17: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NORM_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->u.atomic.u.f.norm) {  ^ H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->type) {  ^ H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_COMPOUND' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ARRAY' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:279:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c:353:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_LOC_BADLOC' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->u.vlen.loc) {  ^ H5Tdbg.c:353:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_LOC_MAXLOC' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tdbg.c: In function 'H5T__print_stats': H5Tdbg.c:105:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5T__print_stats(H5T_path_t H5_ATTR_UNUSED * path, int H5_ATTR_UNUSED * nprint/*in,out*/)  ^ H5Tenum.c: In function 'H5T__enum_create': H5Tenum.c:136:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] ret_value->shared->parent = H5T_copy(parent, H5T_COPY_ALL);  ^ In file included from H5Tpkg.h:39:0, from H5Tenum.c:31: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Tenum.c: In function 'H5T_enum_nameof': H5Tenum.c:437:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (copied_dt = H5T_copy(dt, H5T_COPY_ALL)))  ^ In file included from H5Tpkg.h:39:0, from H5Tenum.c:31: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ CC H5Tfloat.lo H5Tenum.c: In function 'H5T_enum_valueof': H5Tenum.c:576:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if (NULL==(copied_dt=H5T_copy(dt, H5T_COPY_ALL)))  ^ In file included from H5Tpkg.h:39:0, from H5Tenum.c:31: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Shyper.c: In function 'H5S_get_select_hyper_blocklist.isra.18.constprop.28': H5Shyper.c:2515:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] while(temp_dim >= 0 && !done) {  ^ cc1: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying range test [-Wstrict-overflow] CC H5detect.o H5detect.c:115:19: warning: size of ‘d_g’ is 12800 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static detected_t d_g[MAXDETECT];  ^ H5detect.c: In function ‘find_bias’: H5detect.c:1180:24: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] unsigned char *a = (unsigned char *) _a;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5private.h:321:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define MIN(a,b) (((a)<(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ H5detect.c:1185:10: note: in expansion of macro ‘MIN’ nbits = MIN(esize, (8 - epos % 8));  ^ H5detect.c:1186:22: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] mask = (1 << nbits) - 1;  ^ H5detect.c:1187:40: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] b = (a[perm[epos / 8]] >> (epos % 8)) & mask;  ^ H5detect.c:1191:2: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] esize -= nbits;  ^ H5detect.c:1191:8: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] esize -= nbits;  ^ H5detect.c:1192:2: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] epos += nbits;  ^ H5detect.c:1192:7: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] epos += nbits;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c: In function ‘detect_C89_integers’: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1357:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(signed char, SCHAR, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1357:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(signed char, SCHAR, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1358:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(unsigned char, UCHAR, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1358:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(unsigned char, UCHAR, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:254:24: warning: conversion to ‘short int’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] _v = (_v << 8) + _i; \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1359:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(short, SHORT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1359:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(short, SHORT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tfixed.c: In function 'H5Tget_sign': H5Tfixed.c:82:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1359:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(short, SHORT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tfixed.c: In function 'H5Tset_sign': H5Tfixed.c:161:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5detect.c:254:24: warning: conversion to ‘short unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] _v = (_v << 8) + _i; \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1360:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned short, USHORT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1360:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned short, USHORT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1360:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned short, USHORT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1361:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int, INT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1361:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int, INT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:1362:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(unsigned int, UINT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1362:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned int, UINT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1362:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned int, UINT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ CC H5Tnative.lo H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1363:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(long, LONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1363:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(long, LONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:1364:5: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(unsigned long, ULONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1364:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned long, ULONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1364:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned long, ULONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c: In function ‘detect_C89_floats’: H5detect.c:327:21: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf1, (const void *)&_v1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:329:67: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] for(_byte_mask = (unsigned char)1; _byte_mask; _byte_mask <<= 1) { \  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:331:22: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy((void *)&_v2, (const void *)_buf1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:47: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:332:20: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(_v1 != _v2) \  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:342:25: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf1, (const void *)&_v1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:343:25: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf3, (const void *)&_v3, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:350:47: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from ‘char **’ to ‘const char **’ must be ‘const’ qualified [-Wcast-qual] fix_order(sizeof(TYPE), _last, INFO.perm, (const char**)&_mesg); \  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:448:9: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(_val!=_val2) \  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1385:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(float, FLOAT, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:327:21: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf1, (const void *)&_v1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:329:67: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] for(_byte_mask = (unsigned char)1; _byte_mask; _byte_mask <<= 1) { \  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:331:22: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy((void *)&_v2, (const void *)_buf1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:47: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:332:20: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(_v1 != _v2) \  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:342:25: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf1, (const void *)&_v1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:343:25: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf3, (const void *)&_v3, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:350:47: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from ‘char **’ to ‘const char **’ must be ‘const’ qualified [-Wcast-qual] fix_order(sizeof(TYPE), _last, INFO.perm, (const char**)&_mesg); \  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:448:9: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(_val!=_val2) \  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1386:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(double, DOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c: In function ‘detect_C99_integers8’: H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_float_ullong': H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1409:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(int8_t, INT8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1409:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(int8_t, INT8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:721:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,s,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1416:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(uint8_t, UINT8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1416:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(uint8_t, UINT8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:721:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,s,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:725:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,s,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1423:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(int_least8_t, INT_LEAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1423:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(int_least8_t, INT_LEAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:725:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,s,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1430:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(uint_least8_t, UINT_LEAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1430:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(uint_least8_t, UINT_LEAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:728:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,src,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:728:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,src,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1437:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(int_fast8_t, INT_FAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1437:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(int_fast8_t, INT_FAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:731:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,src,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1444:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(uint_fast8_t, UINT_FAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:274:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,int) \  ^ H5detect.c:1444:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_BYTE’ DETECT_BYTE(uint_fast8_t, UINT_FAST8, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:731:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,src,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8692:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(FLOAT, ULLONG, float, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c: In function ‘detect_C99_integers16’: H5detect.c:254:24: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] _v = (_v << 8) + _i; \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1470:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int16_t, INT16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1470:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int16_t, INT16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1470:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int16_t, INT16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_double_ullong': H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:721:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,s,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:254:24: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] _v = (_v << 8) + _i; \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1473:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint16_t, UINT16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1473:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint16_t, UINT16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1473:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint16_t, UINT16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:721:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,s,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:254:24: warning: conversion to ‘int_least16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] _v = (_v << 8) + _i; \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1476:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_least16_t, INT_LEAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:725:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,s,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1476:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_least16_t, INT_LEAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1476:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_least16_t, INT_LEAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:725:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,s,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:254:24: warning: conversion to ‘uint_least16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] _v = (_v << 8) + _i; \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1479:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_least16_t, UINT_LEAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1479:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_least16_t, UINT_LEAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1479:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_least16_t, UINT_LEAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:728:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,src,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:728:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,src,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1482:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_fast16_t, INT_FAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1482:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_fast16_t, INT_FAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:731:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,src,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:1485:5: warning: conversion to ‘uint_fast16_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(uint_fast16_t, UINT_FAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1485:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_fast16_t, UINT_FAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:731:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,src,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8744:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(DOUBLE, ULLONG, double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1485:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_fast16_t, UINT_FAST16, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c: In function ‘detect_C99_integers32’: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1508:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int32_t, INT32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1508:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int32_t, INT32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_ldouble_ullong': CC H5Toffset.lo H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:721:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,s,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:1511:5: warning: conversion to ‘uint32_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(uint32_t, UINT32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1511:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint32_t, UINT32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1511:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint32_t, UINT32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:721:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,s,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1514:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_least32_t, INT_LEAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:725:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,s,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1514:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_least32_t, INT_LEAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:725:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,s,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:1517:5: warning: conversion to ‘uint_least32_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(uint_least32_t, UINT_LEAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1517:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_least32_t, UINT_LEAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1517:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_least32_t, UINT_LEAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:728:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,src,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1520:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_fast32_t, INT_FAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:728:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DALIGN,GUTS,src,d,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1520:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_fast32_t, INT_FAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:551:53: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(*(S) > (ST)(D_MAX) || (sprec < dprec && *(S) == (ST)(D_MAX))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:731:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,src,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5detect.c:1523:5: warning: conversion to ‘uint_fast32_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(uint_fast32_t, UINT_FAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1523:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_fast32_t, UINT_FAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1523:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_fast32_t, UINT_FAST32, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:569:21: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if (*(S) != (ST)((DT)(*(S)))) { \  ^ H5private.h:2074:28: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx_CORE' #define H5_GLUE(x,y) x##y  ^ H5Tconv.c:852:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5_GLUE' H5_GLUE(GUTS,_CORE)(S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX)  ^ H5Tconv.c:833:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS' H5T_CONV_LOOP_GUTS(GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:817:9: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP' H5T_CONV_LOOP(PRE_SALIGN_GUTS,PRE_DALIGN_GUTS,POST_SALIGN_GUTS,POST_DALIGN_GUTS,GUTS,S,D,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:731:17: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER' H5T_CONV_LOOP_OUTER(PRE_SNOALIGN,PRE_DNOALIGN,POST_SNOALIGN,POST_DNOALIGN,GUTS,src,dst,ST,DT,D_MIN,D_MAX) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:592:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV' H5T_CONV(H5T_CONV_Fx, STYPE, DTYPE, ST, DT, D_MIN, D_MAX, Y) \  ^ H5Tconv.c:8799:5: note: in expansion of macro 'H5T_CONV_Fx' H5T_CONV_Fx(LDOUBLE, ULLONG, long double, unsigned long long, 0, ULLONG_MAX);  ^ H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_f_i': H5detect.c: In function ‘detect_C99_integers64’: H5Tconv.c:8917:24: warning: cast from function call of type 'double' to non-matching type 'long unsigned int' [-Wbad-function-cast] buf_size = (size_t)HDpow((double)2.0f, (double)src.u.f.esize) / 8 + 1;  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1546:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int64_t, INT64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1546:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int64_t, INT64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:8993:38: warning: conversion to 'hssize_t' from 'uint64_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] sign = H5T__bit_get_d(s, src.u.f.sign, (size_t)1);  ^ H5Tconv.c:9120:38: warning: conversion to 'hssize_t' from 'uint64_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] expo = H5T__bit_get_d(s, src.u.f.epos, src.u.f.esize);  ^ H5detect.c:1549:5: warning: conversion to ‘uint64_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(uint64_t, UINT64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1549:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint64_t, UINT64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9127:21: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] expo -= (src.u.f.ebias-1);  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1549:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint64_t, UINT64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ CC H5Toh.lo H5Tconv.c:9127:26: warning: conversion to 'hssize_t' from 'long long unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] expo -= (src.u.f.ebias-1);  ^ H5Tconv.c:9129:21: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] expo -= src.u.f.ebias;  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1552:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_least64_t, INT_LEAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9129:26: warning: conversion to 'hssize_t' from 'long long unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] expo -= src.u.f.ebias;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1552:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_least64_t, INT_LEAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9159:17: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] H5T__bit_shift(int_buf, (ssize_t)(expo-src.u.f.msize), (size_t)0, buf_size * 8);  ^ H5detect.c:1555:5: warning: conversion to ‘uint_least64_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(uint_least64_t, UINT_LEAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9364:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] sp += direction * buf_stride;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1555:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_least64_t, UINT_LEAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1555:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_least64_t, UINT_LEAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9365:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dp += direction * buf_stride;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9367:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] sp += direction * src_p->shared->size;  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1558:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_fast64_t, INT_FAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9368:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dp += direction * dst_p->shared->size;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1558:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(int_fast64_t, INT_FAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_i_f': H5Tconv.c:9714:28: warning: cast from function call of type 'double' to non-matching type 'long long unsigned int' [-Wbad-function-cast] expo_max = (hsize_t)HDpow((double)2.0f, (double)dst.u.f.esize) - 1;  ^ H5detect.c:1561:5: warning: conversion to ‘uint_fast64_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(uint_fast64_t, UINT_FAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1561:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_fast64_t, UINT_FAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1561:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(uint_fast64_t, UINT_FAST64, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9793:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] sp += direction * buf_stride;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9794:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dp += direction * buf_stride;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9796:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] sp += direction * src_p->shared->size;  ^ H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1565:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(long long, LLONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1565:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(long long, LLONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5Tconv.c:9797:21: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dp += direction * dst_p->shared->size;  ^ In file included from H5Tconv.c:33:0: H5Tconv.c: At top level: H5private.h:1812:15: warning: 'H5_interface_initialize_g' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable] static int H5_interface_initialize_g = 0;  ^ H5Tconv.c:985:1: warning: 'H5T_init_conv_interface' defined but not used [-Wunused-function] H5T_init_conv_interface(void)  ^ H5detect.c:1566:5: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] DETECT_I(unsigned long long, ULLONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1566:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned long long, ULLONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:263:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:280:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE’ DETECT_I_BYTE_CORE(TYPE,VAR,INFO,TYPE) \  ^ H5detect.c:1566:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_I’ DETECT_I(unsigned long long, ULLONG, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c: In function ‘detect_C99_floats’: H5detect.c:327:21: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf1, (const void *)&_v1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:329:67: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] for(_byte_mask = (unsigned char)1; _byte_mask; _byte_mask <<= 1) { \  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:331:22: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy((void *)&_v2, (const void *)_buf1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:47: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:332:20: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(_v1 != _v2) \  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:342:25: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf1, (const void *)&_v1, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:343:25: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf3, (const void *)&_v3, sizeof(TYPE)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:350:47: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from ‘char **’ to ‘const char **’ must be ‘const’ qualified [-Wcast-qual] fix_order(sizeof(TYPE), _last, INFO.perm, (const char**)&_mesg); \  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ In file included from H5detect.c:57:0: H5detect.c:444:80: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.size-((INFO.offset+INFO.precision)/8)),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:446:51: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((noreturn))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDmemcpy(_buf+align_g[_ano]+(INFO.offset/8),((char *)&_val)+(INFO.offset/8),(size_t)(INFO.precision/8)); \  ^ H5private.h:1005:64: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmemcpy’ #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c:448:9: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(_val!=_val2) \  ^ H5detect.c:381:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘ALIGNMENT’ ALIGNMENT(TYPE, INFO); \  ^ H5detect.c:1631:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘DETECT_F’ DETECT_F(long double, LDOUBLE, d_g[nd_g]); nd_g++;  ^ H5detect.c: In function ‘find_bias’: H5detect.c:1178:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘pure’ if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] find_bias(int epos, int esize, int *perm, volatile void *_a)  ^ CC H5Topaque.lo H5T.c: In function 'H5T_cmp': H5T.c:3968:94: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] for(i = (int) dt1->shared->u.compnd.nmembs - 1, swapped = TRUE; swapped && i >= 0; --i) {  ^ H5T.c:3980:94: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] for(i = (int) dt2->shared->u.compnd.nmembs - 1, swapped = TRUE; swapped && i >= 0; --i) {  ^ H5T.c:4053:95: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] for (i = (int) dt1->shared->u.enumer.nmembs - 1, swapped = TRUE; swapped && i >= 0; --i) {  ^ H5T.c:4071:95: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] for (i = (int) dt2->shared->u.enumer.nmembs - 1, swapped = TRUE; swapped && i >= 0; --i) {  ^ H5T.c:4068:15: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying range test [-Wstrict-overflow] if(dt2->shared->u.enumer.nmembs > 1) {  ^ H5T.c:4051:15: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying range test [-Wstrict-overflow] if(dt1->shared->u.enumer.nmembs > 1) {  ^ CC H5Torder.lo H5Topaque.c: In function 'H5Tset_tag': H5Topaque.c:80:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5Topaque.c: In function 'H5Tget_tag': H5Topaque.c:127:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ CC H5Tpad.lo H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_struct_subset': H5Tconv.c:2077:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5T__conv_struct_subset(const H5T_cdata_t *cdata)  ^ CC H5Tprecis.lo CC H5Tstrpad.lo CC H5Tvisit.lo H5Tprecis.c: In function 'H5Tget_precision': H5Tprecis.c:90:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5Tprecis.c: In function 'H5Tset_precision': H5Tprecis.c:179:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5Tprecis.c: In function 'H5T_set_precision': H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (dt->shared->type) {  ^ H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_COMPOUND' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ARRAY' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tprecis.c:268:6: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tpad.c: In function 'H5Tget_pad': H5Tpad.c:83:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5Tpad.c: In function 'H5Tset_pad': H5Tpad.c:127:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5Tstrpad.c: In function 'H5Tget_strpad': H5Tstrpad.c:86:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5Tstrpad.c: In function 'H5Tset_strpad': H5Tstrpad.c:143:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if (NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id,H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ CC H5Tvlen.lo CC H5TS.lo CC H5VM.lo CC H5WB.lo H5Tvisit.c: In function 'H5T__visit': H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->type) {  ^ H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_INTEGER' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_FLOAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvisit.c:119:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5Tvlen_create': H5Tvlen.c:116:22: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (base = H5I_object_verify(base_id, H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T__vlen_create': H5Tvlen.c:168:5: warning: passing argument 1 of 'H5T_copy' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] if(NULL == (dt->shared->parent = H5T_copy(base, H5T_COPY_ALL)))  ^ In file included from H5Oprivate.h:41:0, from H5Dprivate.h:27, from H5Tvlen.c:28: H5Tprivate.h:109:15: note: expected 'struct H5T_t *' but argument is of type 'const struct H5T_t *' H5_DLL H5T_t *H5T_copy(H5T_t *old_dt, H5T_copy_t method);  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T__vlen_set_loc': H5Tvlen.c:270:59: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dt->shared->size = 4 + H5F_SIZEOF_ADDR(f) + 4;  ^ H5Tvlen.c:222:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_LOC_MAXLOC' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(loc) {  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T_vlen_str_mem_write': H5Tvlen.c:719:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'char *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL==(t=(vl_alloc_info->alloc_func)((seq_len+1)*base_size,vl_alloc_info->alloc_info)))  ^ H5Tvlen.c:723:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'char *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL==(t=H5MM_malloc((seq_len+1)*base_size)))  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T_vlen_disk_isnull': H5Tvlen.c:847:23: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f,(const uint8_t **)&vl,&addr);  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T_vlen_disk_read': H5Tvlen.c:884:23: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f,(const uint8_t **)&vl,&(hobjid.addr));  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T_vlen_disk_write': H5Tvlen.c:937:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&bg, &(bg_hobjid.addr));  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T_vlen_disk_setnull': H5Tvlen.c:999:28: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'uint8_t **' to 'const uint8_t **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] H5F_addr_decode(f, (const uint8_t **)&bg, &(bg_hobjid.addr));  ^ H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T_vlen_reclaim_recurse': H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dt->shared->type) {  ^ H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_INTEGER' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_FLOAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c:1055:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Tvlen.c: In function 'H5T_vlen_reclaim': H5Tvlen.c:1170:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct H5T_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (dt = H5I_object_verify(type_id, H5I_DATATYPE)))  ^ CC H5Z.lo H5VM.c: In function 'H5VM_hyper_eq': H5VM.c:359:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5VM_hyper_eq(unsigned n,  ^ H5VM.c: In function 'H5VM_hyper_disjointp': H5VM.c:407:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5VM_hyper_disjointp(unsigned n,  ^ CC H5Zdeflate.lo H5VM.c: In function 'H5VM_array_offset_pre': H5VM.c:1080:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5VM_array_offset_pre(unsigned n, const hsize_t *acc, const hsize_t *offset)  ^ H5VM.c: In function 'H5VM_array_offset': H5VM.c:1120:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5VM_array_offset(unsigned n, const hsize_t *total_size, const hsize_t *offset)  ^ CC H5Zfletcher32.lo CC H5Znbit.lo H5Z.c: In function 'H5Z_find_idx': H5Z.c:1203:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5Z_find_idx(H5Z_filter_t id)  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_calc_parms_array': H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_base_class) {  ^ H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:253:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_calc_parms_compound': H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_member_class) {  ^ H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:338:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_set_parms_nooptype': H5Znbit.c:408:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = dtype_size;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_set_parms_atomic': H5Znbit.c:450:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = dtype_size;  ^ H5Znbit.c:457:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_order) {  ^ H5Znbit.c:457:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_VAX' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:457:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_MIXED' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:457:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_NONE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] CC H5Zshuffle.lo H5Znbit.c:479:5: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(dtype_precision > dtype_size * 8 || (dtype_precision + dtype_offset) > dtype_size * 8  ^ H5Znbit.c:484:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = dtype_precision;  ^ H5Znbit.c:487:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = dtype_offset;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_set_parms_array': H5Znbit.c:536:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++]=dtype_size;  ^ H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_base_class) {  ^ H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:547:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_set_parms_compound': H5Znbit.c:626:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = dtype_size;  ^ H5Znbit.c:633:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = nmembers;  ^ H5Znbit.c:649:9: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = dtype_member_offset;  ^ H5Znbit.c:690:77: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[cd_values_index++] = dtype_next_member_offset - dtype_member_offset;  ^ H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_member_class) {  ^ H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:652:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_set_local_nbit': H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_class) {  ^ H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:757:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_class) {  ^ H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:812:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Znbit.c:837:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[0] = cd_values_actual_nparms;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_decompress_one_byte': H5Znbit.c:971:7: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] data[data_offset + k] =  ^ H5Znbit.c:972:58: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((val >> (*buf_len - dat_len)) & ~(~0 << dat_len)) << uchar_offset;  ^ H5Znbit.c:975:7: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] data[data_offset + k] =  ^ H5Znbit.c:976:59: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((val & ~(~0 << *buf_len)) << (dat_len - *buf_len)) << uchar_offset;  ^ H5Znbit.c:982:7: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] data[data_offset + k] |=  ^ H5Znbit.c:982:29: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] data[data_offset + k] |=  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_decompress_one_nooptype': H5Znbit.c:1001:72: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] data[data_offset + i] = ((val & ~(~0 << *buf_len)) << (dat_len - *buf_len));  ^ H5Znbit.c:1001:58: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] data[data_offset + i] = ((val & ~(~0 << *buf_len)) << (dat_len - *buf_len));  ^ H5Znbit.c:1002:18: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dat_len -= *buf_len;  ^ H5Znbit.c:1007:42: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] data[data_offset + i] |= ((val >> (*buf_len - dat_len)) & ~(~0 << dat_len));  ^ H5Znbit.c:1007:29: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] data[data_offset + i] |= ((val >> (*buf_len - dat_len)) & ~(~0 << dat_len));  ^ H5Znbit.c:1008:7: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *buf_len -= dat_len;  ^ H5Znbit.c:1008:16: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *buf_len -= dat_len;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_decompress_one_atomic': H5Znbit.c:1020:26: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] datatype_len = p.size * 8;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_decompress_one_array': H5Znbit.c:1062:27: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.order = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1063:31: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.precision = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1064:28: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.offset = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1065:26: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] n = total_size/p.size;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_decompress_one_compound': H5Znbit.c:1115:30: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.order = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1116:34: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.precision = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1117:31: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.offset = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_decompress': H5Znbit.c:1161:27: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.order = parms[5];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1162:31: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.precision = parms[6];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1163:28: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.offset = parms[7];  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_compress_one_byte': H5Znbit.c:1196:4: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] val = data[data_offset + k];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1202:14: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] val >>= 8 - dat_len;  ^ H5Znbit.c:1207:11: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] val >>= p.offset % 8;  ^ H5Znbit.c:1212:18: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] buffer[*j] |= (val & ~(~0 << dat_len)) << (*buf_len - dat_len);  ^ H5Znbit.c:1215:18: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] buffer[*j] |= (val >> (dat_len - *buf_len)) & ~(~0 << *buf_len);  ^ H5Znbit.c:1220:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] buffer[*j] = (val & ~(~0 << dat_len)) << (*buf_len - dat_len);  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_compress_one_nooptype': H5Znbit.c:1237:40: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buffer[*j] |= (val >> (dat_len - *buf_len)) & ~(~0 << *buf_len);  ^ H5Znbit.c:1237:18: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] buffer[*j] |= (val >> (dat_len - *buf_len)) & ~(~0 << *buf_len);  ^ H5Znbit.c:1238:18: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dat_len -= *buf_len;  ^ H5Znbit.c:1242:49: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buffer[*j] = (val & ~(~0 << dat_len)) << (*buf_len - dat_len);  ^ H5Znbit.c:1242:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] buffer[*j] = (val & ~(~0 << dat_len)) << (*buf_len - dat_len);  ^ H5Znbit.c:1243:7: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *buf_len -= dat_len;  ^ H5Znbit.c:1243:16: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *buf_len -= dat_len;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_compress_one_atomic': H5Znbit.c:1254:26: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] datatype_len = p.size * 8;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_compress_one_array': H5Znbit.c:1295:27: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.order = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1296:31: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.precision = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1297:28: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.offset = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1298:26: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] n = total_size/p.size;  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_compress_one_compound': H5Znbit.c:1348:30: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.order = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1349:34: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.precision = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1350:31: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.offset = parms[parms_index++];  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_compress': H5Znbit.c:1393:27: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.order = parms[5];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1394:31: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.precision = parms[6];  ^ H5Znbit.c:1395:28: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] p.offset = parms[7];  ^ H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_decompress_one_atomic.isra.1': H5Znbit.c:1030:7: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(k = begin_i; k >= end_i; k--)  ^ H5Znbit.c:1043:7: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(k = begin_i; k <= end_i; k++)  ^ CC H5Zszip.lo CC H5Zscaleoffset.lo H5Znbit.c: In function 'H5Z_nbit_compress_one_atomic.isra.3': H5Znbit.c:1264:7: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(k = begin_i; k >= end_i; k--)  ^ H5Znbit.c:1277:7: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(k = begin_i; k <= end_i; k++)  ^ CC H5Ztrans.lo H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_set_local_scaleoffset': H5Zscaleoffset.c:940:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] cd_values[H5Z_SCALEOFFSET_PARM_SIZE] = dtype_size;  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:969:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_MIXED' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(dtype_order) {  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_filter_scaleoffset': H5Zscaleoffset.c:1065:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ORDER_MIXED' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(H5T_native_order_g) {  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_scaleoffset_convert': H5Zscaleoffset.c:1328:48: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] for(i = 0; i < d_nelmts * dtype_size; i += dtype_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_fd': H5Zscaleoffset.c:395:33: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:560:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ CCLD H5make_libsettings H5Zscaleoffset.c:395:59: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:560:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:400:33: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:560:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:400:59: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:560:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:405:33: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:560:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:405:59: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:560:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:561:38: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:561:66: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:561:89: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:488:37: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:488:63: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:487:50: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(int *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:496:38: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:496:64: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:495:51: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:504:43: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:504:69: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:503:56: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:395:33: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:567:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:395:59: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:567:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:400:33: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:567:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:400:59: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:567:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:405:33: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:567:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:405:59: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:567:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_check_3(i, type, max, min, minbits, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:568:38: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:568:66: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:568:89: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:516:34: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:516:60: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:515:47: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(int *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:520:35: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:520:61: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:519:48: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:524:40: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:524:66: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i]*HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min*HDpow(10.0f, D_val)); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:523:53: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1517:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:561:89: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:487:50: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(int *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:495:51: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:503:56: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:564:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_1(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:568:89: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] span = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd(max * HDpow(10.0f, D_val) - min * HDpow(10.0f, D_val)) + 1; \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:515:47: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(int *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Ztrans.c: In function 'H5Z_parse_term': H5Zscaleoffset.c:519:48: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:689:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (current->tok_type) {  ^ H5Ztrans.c:689:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_INTEGER' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:689:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_FLOAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:689:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_SYMBOL' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:689:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_PLUS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:689:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_MINUS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:689:9: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_LPAREN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Zscaleoffset.c:523:53: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *(long long *)&buf[i] = H5Z_scaleoffset_rnd( \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:571:10: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_2(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1520:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_precompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts,  ^ H5Ztrans.c: In function 'H5Z_parse_factor': H5Ztrans.c:775:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (current->tok_type) {  ^ H5Ztrans.c:775:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_MULT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:775:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_DIVIDE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_fd': H5Zscaleoffset.c:629:76: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] filval : (double)(*(int *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:669:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:629:26: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] filval : (double)(*(int *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:669:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c: In function 'H5Z_xform_eval_full': H5Zscaleoffset.c:633:77: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] filval : (double)(*(long *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:669:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:633:26: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] filval : (double)(*(long *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:669:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:637:82: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] filval : (double)(*(long long *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:669:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:637:26: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] filval : (double)(*(long long *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:669:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_3(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, filval, minbits, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:647:74: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i] = (type)((double)(*(int *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:671:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_4' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_4(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:650:75: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i] = (type)((double)(*(long *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:671:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_4' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_4(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:653:80: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] buf[i] = (type)((double)(*(long long *)&buf[i]) / HDpow(10.0f, D_val) + min); \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:671:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_4' H5Z_scaleoffset_modify_4(i, type, buf, d_nelmts, min, D_val) \  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1540:7: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3' H5Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail,  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_scaleoffset_decompress_one_atomic': H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1600:23: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] dtype_len = p.size * 8;  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1603:28: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] begin_i = p.size - 1 - (dtype_len - p.minbits) / 8;  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_scaleoffset_compress_one_atomic': H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1683:23: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] dtype_len = p.size * 8;  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1686:28: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] begin_i = p.size - 1 - (dtype_len - p.minbits) / 8;  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:46: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1094:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, +, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_scaleoffset_log2': H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1368:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5Z_scaleoffset_log2(unsigned long long num)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:46: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1098:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, -, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:45: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1102:3: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, *, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:155:16: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *pl = *pl OP *pr; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:181:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:183:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:185:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:11: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:23: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:187:2: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1((RESL), (RESR), unsigned long long, OP, (SIZE)) \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:128:14: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = *p OP tree_val; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:46: warning: conversion to 'float' from 'double' may alter its value [-Wconversion] H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:145:20: note: in definition of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_DO_OP1' *p = tree_val OP *p; \  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1106:4: note: in expansion of macro 'H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP' H5Z_XFORM_TYPE_OP(resl, resr, array_type, /, array_size)  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1092:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (tree->type) {  ^ H5Ztrans.c:1092:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_INTEGER' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:1092:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_FLOAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:1092:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_SYMBOL' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:1092:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_LPAREN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:1092:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_RPAREN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] H5Ztrans.c:1092:2: warning: enumeration value 'H5Z_XFORM_END' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] CC H5lib_settings.lo H5Ztrans.c: In function 'H5Z_xform_noop': H5Ztrans.c:1678:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] H5Z_xform_noop(const H5Z_data_xform_t *data_xform_prop)  ^ H5Ztrans.c: In function 'H5Z_xform_extract_xform_str': H5Ztrans.c:1707:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5Z_xform_extract_xform_str(const H5Z_data_xform_t *data_xform_prop)  ^ H5lib_settings.c:34:6: warning: size of 'H5libhdf5_settings' is 3481 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char H5libhdf5_settings[]=  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ADMAnalysis H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T_reverse_order': H5Tconv.c:9851:9: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (i = 0; i < size; i += 2) {  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ADMBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ADMCoupling Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ADMDerivatives H5detect.c: In function ‘main’: H5detect.c:900:2: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (i=MIN(pass*4+3,d->size-1),  ^ H5detect.c:891:2: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (i=MIN(pass*4+3,d->size-1); i>=pass*4; --i) {  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ADMMacros Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ADMMass Creating Formaline tarball for thorn AEILocalInterp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn AHFinder H5Zscaleoffset.c: In function 'H5Z_filter_scaleoffset': H5Zscaleoffset.c:1614:7: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(k = (int)begin_i; k <= (int)(p.size - 1); k++)  ^ H5Zscaleoffset.c:1696:7: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(k = (int)begin_i; k <= (int)(p.size - 1); k++)  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn BLAS Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Boundary Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CT_Analytic CCLD H5detect Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CalcK Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetMask Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetProlongateTest Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetRegridTest Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetTracker Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CartGrid3D CC H5Tinit.lo Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Cartoon2D Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Constants Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Convert_to_HydroBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CoordBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CoordGauge Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CoordinatesSymmetry Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CycleClock Creating Formaline tarball for thorn DemoInterp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Dissipation Creating Formaline tarball for thorn DistortedBHIVP Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EHFinder Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EOS_Base H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_f_f': H5Tconv.c:4482:21: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (i = 0; i < tsize; i += 4) {  ^ H5Tconv.c:4127:21: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (i = 0; i < tsize; i += 4) {  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EOS_Hybrid Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EOS_IdealFluid Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EOS_Polytrope Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EinsteinExact_Test Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EllBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EllSOR Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Exact Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Extract Creating Formaline tarball for thorn FFTW3 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn FleshInfo Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Fortran Creating Formaline tarball for thorn GSL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn GaugeWave Creating Formaline tarball for thorn GenericFD Creating Formaline tarball for thorn GlobalDerivative Creating Formaline tarball for thorn HelloWorld Creating Formaline tarball for thorn HighOrderWaveTest Creating Formaline tarball for thorn HydroBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Hydro_Analysis Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Hydro_InitExcision Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDAnalyticBH Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDAxiBrillBH Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDAxiOddBrillBH Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDBrillData Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDConstraintViolate Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDFileADM Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDLinearWaves Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDScalarWave Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDScalarWaveC Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDScalarWaveCXX Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDScalarWaveElliptic Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IDWaveMoL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ID_converter_ILGRMHD Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IOASCII Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IOBasic Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IOJpeg Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IOUtil Creating Formaline tarball for thorn InitBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn InterpToArray Creating Formaline tarball for thorn KerrSchild Creating Formaline tarball for thorn LAPACK Creating Formaline tarball for thorn LORENE Creating Formaline tarball for thorn LlamaWaveToy Creating Formaline tarball for thorn LocalInterp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn LocalInterp2 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn LocalReduce Creating Formaline tarball for thorn LoopControl Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_ADMConstraints Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_ADMQuantities Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_BSSN Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_BSSN_Helper Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_BSSN_Test Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_CCZ4 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_CCZ4_Helper Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_CCZ4_Test Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_WaveToy Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ML_WaveToy_Test Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Meudon_Bin_BH Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Meudon_Bin_NS Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Meudon_Mag_NS Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Minkowski Creating Formaline tarball for thorn MoL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ModifiedSchwarzschildBL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NaNCatcher Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NaNChecker Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NewRad Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Nice Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NoMPI Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Noise Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Norms Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullConstr Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullDecomp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullEvolve Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullExact Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullGrid Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullInterp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullSHRExtract Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullVars Creating Formaline tarball for thorn OpenSSL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Outflow Creating Formaline tarball for thorn PAPI Creating Formaline tarball for thorn PunctureTracker Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ReductionTest Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ReductionTest2 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ReductionTest3 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ReflectionSymmetry Creating Formaline tarball for thorn RegridSyncTest Creating Formaline tarball for thorn RotatingDBHIVP Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SampleBoundary Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SampleIO Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Seed_Magnetic_Fields Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SetMask_SphericalSurface Creating Formaline tarball for thorn ShiftedGaugeWave Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SlabTest Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Socket Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SpaceMask Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SphericalSurface Creating Formaline tarball for thorn StaticConformal Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SummationByParts Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SymBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SystemStatistics Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TATelliptic Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TGRtensor Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TOVSolver Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TensorTypes Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TerminationTrigger Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestArrays Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestComplex Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestCoordinates Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestFortranCrayPointers Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestFortranDependencies1 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestFortranDependencies2 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestFpointerNULL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestFreeF90 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestGlobalReduce Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestInclude1 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestInclude2 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestLocalInterp2 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestLocalReduce Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestLoop Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestLoopControl Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestMath Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestMoL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestPar Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestReduce Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestSchedule Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestStrings Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestTable Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestTimers Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestTypes Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Time Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TimerInfo Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TimerReport Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TmunuBase Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Trigger Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TwoPunctures Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Vaidya2 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Vectors Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WatchDog Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveBinarySource Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveMoL Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToy1DF77 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToy2DF77 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToyC Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToyCXX Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToyExtra Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToyF77 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToyF90 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveToyFreeF90 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WeylScal4 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn libjpeg Creating Formaline tarball for thorn pthreads Creating Formaline tarball for thorn zlib Checking status of thorn Timers COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Timers/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn NullPsiInt COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Timers/src/CactusTimer.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NullPsiInt/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullPsiInt/src/NullPsiInt_dotNewsPsi.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullPsiInt/src/NullPsiInt_MoLRegister.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Timers/src/CactusTimerSet.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullPsiInt/src/NullPsiInt_InitMoL.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Timers/src/Timer.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NullPsiInt.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Timers/src/TimerTree.cc Creating Formaline tarball for thorn HTTPD Creating Formaline tarball for thorn MemSpeed Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Slab Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SystemTopology Creating Formaline tarball for thorn hwloc Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Formaline Creating Formaline tarball for thorn HTTPDExtra Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullNews Creating Formaline tarball for thorn PUGH Creating Formaline tarball for thorn PUGHInterp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn PUGHReduce Creating Formaline tarball for thorn PUGHSlab Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Periodic Creating Formaline tarball for thorn QuasiLocalMeasures Creating Formaline tarball for thorn RotatingSymmetry180 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn RotatingSymmetry90 Creating Formaline tarball for the configuration options Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NullPsiInt Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetLib Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Timers.a Checking status of thorn Carpet COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Carpet/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Timers Creating Formaline tarball for the flesh COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/LoadBalanceReal/carpet_region.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/LoadBalanceReal/splitregions_recursively.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/LoadBalanceReal/carpet_boxtypes.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/LoadBalanceReal/splitregions_recursively.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/CarpetBasegrid.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/CallFunction.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/CarpetStartup.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/CarpetParamCheck.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Checksum.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Comm.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Cycle.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Evolve.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Hosts.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Initialise.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/MultiModel.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/OutputGH.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Poison.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Recompose.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Restrict.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/ScheduleWrapper.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Shutdown.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/SetupGH.cc H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_f_i': H5Tconv.c:8975:21: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (i = 0; i < tsize; i += 4) {  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Storage.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/Timing.cc H5Tconv.c: In function 'H5T__conv_i_f': H5Tconv.c:9774:21: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (i = 0; i < tsize; i += 4) {  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/UnusedMask.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/adler32.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/helpers.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/modes.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/variables.cc CCLD libhdf5.la Making all in test CC h5test.lo CC testframe.lo CC cache_common.lo testframe.c:54:19: warning: size of 'Test' is 6720 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static TestStruct Test[MAXNUMOFTESTS];  ^ cache_common.c:67:21: warning: size of 'pico_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t pico_entries[NUM_PICO_ENTRIES], orig_pico_entries[NUM_PICO_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:67:53: warning: size of 'orig_pico_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t pico_entries[NUM_PICO_ENTRIES], orig_pico_entries[NUM_PICO_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:68:21: warning: size of 'nano_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t nano_entries[NUM_NANO_ENTRIES], orig_nano_entries[NUM_NANO_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:68:53: warning: size of 'orig_nano_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t nano_entries[NUM_NANO_ENTRIES], orig_nano_entries[NUM_NANO_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:69:21: warning: size of 'micro_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t micro_entries[NUM_MICRO_ENTRIES], orig_micro_entries[NUM_MICRO_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:69:55: warning: size of 'orig_micro_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t micro_entries[NUM_MICRO_ENTRIES], orig_micro_entries[NUM_MICRO_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:70:21: warning: size of 'tiny_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t tiny_entries[NUM_TINY_ENTRIES], orig_tiny_entries[NUM_TINY_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:70:53: warning: size of 'orig_tiny_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t tiny_entries[NUM_TINY_ENTRIES], orig_tiny_entries[NUM_TINY_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:71:21: warning: size of 'small_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t small_entries[NUM_SMALL_ENTRIES], orig_small_entries[NUM_SMALL_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:71:55: warning: size of 'orig_small_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t small_entries[NUM_SMALL_ENTRIES], orig_small_entries[NUM_SMALL_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:72:21: warning: size of 'medium_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t medium_entries[NUM_MEDIUM_ENTRIES], orig_medium_entries[NUM_MEDIUM_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:72:57: warning: size of 'orig_medium_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t medium_entries[NUM_MEDIUM_ENTRIES], orig_medium_entries[NUM_MEDIUM_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:73:21: warning: size of 'large_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t large_entries[NUM_LARGE_ENTRIES], orig_large_entries[NUM_LARGE_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:73:55: warning: size of 'orig_large_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t large_entries[NUM_LARGE_ENTRIES], orig_large_entries[NUM_LARGE_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:74:21: warning: size of 'huge_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t huge_entries[NUM_HUGE_ENTRIES], orig_huge_entries[NUM_HUGE_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:74:53: warning: size of 'orig_huge_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t huge_entries[NUM_HUGE_ENTRIES], orig_huge_entries[NUM_HUGE_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:75:21: warning: size of 'monster_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t monster_entries[NUM_MONSTER_ENTRIES], orig_monster_entries[NUM_MONSTER_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:75:59: warning: size of 'orig_monster_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t monster_entries[NUM_MONSTER_ENTRIES], orig_monster_entries[NUM_MONSTER_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:76:21: warning: size of 'variable_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t variable_entries[NUM_VARIABLE_ENTRIES], orig_variable_entries[NUM_VARIABLE_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c:76:61: warning: size of 'orig_variable_entries' is 5734400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static test_entry_t variable_entries[NUM_VARIABLE_ENTRIES], orig_variable_entries[NUM_VARIABLE_ENTRIES];  ^ cache_common.c: In function 'clear': cache_common.c:523:20: warning: variable 'base_addr' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] test_entry_t * base_addr;  ^ cache_common.c: In function 'destroy': cache_common.c:647:20: warning: variable 'base_addr' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] test_entry_t * base_addr;  ^ cache_common.c: In function 'flush': cache_common.c:811:20: warning: variable 'base_addr' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] test_entry_t * base_addr;  ^ cache_common.c: In function 'size': cache_common.c:1098:20: warning: variable 'base_addr' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] test_entry_t * base_addr;  ^ testframe.c: In function 'PrintErrorStackOn': testframe.c:618:5: warning: passing argument 2 of 'H5Eset_auto2' from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default] H5Eset_auto2(H5E_DEFAULT, PrintErrorStackFunc, PrintErrorStackData);  ^ In file included from ../src/H5Eprivate.h:22:0, from testhdf5.h:28, from testframe.c:24: ../src/H5Epublic.h:174:15: note: expected 'H5E_auto2_t' but argument is of type 'herr_t (**)(hid_t, void *)' H5_DLL herr_t H5Eset_auto2(hid_t estack_id, H5E_auto2_t func, void *client_data);  ^ h5test.c: In function 'h5_cleanup': h5test.c:160:21: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(temp, sizeof temp, filename, j);  ^ h5test.c:160:21: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] cache_common.c: In function 'row_major_scan_forward': cache_common.c:3353:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 1) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3355:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx + lag - 1) % 3 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3363:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 2) >= 0 ) &&  ^ h5test.c: In function 'h5_fileaccess': cache_common.c:3365:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx + lag - 2) % 3 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ h5test.c:605:14: warning: size of 'sv' is 7168 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char sv[H5FD_MEM_NTYPES][1024];  ^ h5test.c:619:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] memb_addr[mt] = (haddr_t)MAX(mt - 1, 0) * (HADDR_MAX / 10);  ^ cache_common.c:3374:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( do_moves ) && ( (idx + lag - 2) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3376:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx + lag - 2) % 3 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3383:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 3) >= 0 ) &&  ^ testframe.c: In function 'GetTestVerbosity': testframe.c:365:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] int GetTestVerbosity(void)  ^ cache_common.c:3385:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx + lag - 3) % 5 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3393:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 5) >= 0 ) &&  ^ h5test.c: In function 'h5_get_file_size': cache_common.c:3395:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx + lag - 5) % 5 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ h5test.c:986:17: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(temp, sizeof temp, filename, j);  ^ h5test.c:986:17: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] testframe.c: In function 'GetTestSummary': testframe.c:452:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] int GetTestSummary(void)  ^ h5test.c: In function 'print_func': testframe.c: In function 'GetTestCleanup': testframe.c:461:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] int GetTestCleanup(void)  ^ h5test.c:1023:3: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] ret_value = vprintf(format, arglist);  ^ cache_common.c:3405:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 5) >= 0 ) &&  ^ CC testhdf5.o h5test.c: In function 'h5_make_local_copy': h5test.c:1192:11: warning: size of 'buf' is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char buf[READ_BUF_SIZE]; /* Buffer for copying data */  ^ testframe.c: In function 'GetTestNumErrs': cache_common.c:3407:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx + lag - 5) % 9 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3407:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] testframe.c:498:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] int GetTestNumErrs(void)  ^ testframe.c: In function 'GetTestParameters': testframe.c:516:13: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] const void *GetTestParameters(void)  ^ cache_common.c:3416:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 6) >= 0 ) &&  ^ In file included from h5test.c:28:0: h5test.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: 'H5_get_srcdir' defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ cache_common.c:3418:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx + lag - 6) % 11 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3418:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3427:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 7) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3429:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx + lag - 7) % 13 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3429:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3438:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 7) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3440:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx + lag - 7) % 9 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3440:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3449:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 8) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3451:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx + lag - 8) % 11 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3451:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3460:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 9) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3462:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx + lag - 9) % 13 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3462:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3480:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 2) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3482:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx - lag + 2) % 7 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3482:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3490:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 1) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3492:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx - lag + 1) % 7 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3492:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c: In function 'row_major_scan_backward': cache_common.c:3751:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 1) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3753:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx - lag + 1) % 3 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3753:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3761:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 2) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3763:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx - lag + 2) % 3 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3763:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] h5test.c: In function 'h5_rmprefix': h5test.c:526:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] h5_rmprefix(const char *filename)  ^ cache_common.c:3772:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( do_moves ) && ( (idx - lag + 2) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3774:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx - lag + 2) % 3 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3774:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3781:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 3) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3783:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx - lag + 3) % 5 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3783:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3791:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 5) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3793:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx - lag + 5) % 5 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3793:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] cache_common.c:3803:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 5) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3805:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx - lag + 5) % 9 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3814:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 6) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3816:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx - lag + 6) % 11 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3825:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 7) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3827:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx - lag + 7) % 13 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3836:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 7) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3838:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx - lag + 7) % 9 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3847:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 8) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3849:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx - lag + 8) % 11 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3858:3: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx - lag + 9) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3860:8: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( (idx - lag + 9) % 13 == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3879:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 2) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3881:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx + lag - 2) % 7 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ cache_common.c:3889:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( (idx + lag - 1) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c:3891:18: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] ( ( (idx + lag - 1) % 7 ) == 0 ) ) {  ^ In file included from cache_common.c:23:0: cache_common.c: In function 'check_and_validate_cache_hit_rate': h5test.h:135:47: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define DBL_REL_EQUAL(X,Y,M) (fabs((Y-X)/X)min_clean_fraction - b->min_clean_fraction) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ cache_common.c:4826:67: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(HDfabs(a->lower_hr_threshold - b->lower_hr_threshold) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ cache_common.c:4828:49: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(HDfabs(a->increment - b->increment) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ cache_common.c:4836:59: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(HDfabs(a->flash_multiple - b->flash_multiple) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ cache_common.c:4838:61: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(HDfabs(a->flash_threshold - b->flash_threshold) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ cache_common.c:4842:67: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(HDfabs(a->upper_hr_threshold - b->upper_hr_threshold) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ cache_common.c:4844:49: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(HDfabs(a->decrement - b->decrement) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ cache_common.c:4854:57: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] else if(HDfabs(a->empty_reserve - b->empty_reserve) > FP_EPSILON)  ^ In file included from cache_common.c:27:0: cache_common.c: In function 'validate_mdc_config': cache_common.h:398:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).min_clean_fraction == (b).min_clean_fraction ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ cache_common.h:403:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).lower_hr_threshold == (b).lower_hr_threshold ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ cache_common.h:404:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).increment == (b).increment ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ cache_common.h:408:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).flash_multiple == (b).flash_multiple ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ cache_common.h:409:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).flash_threshold == (b).flash_threshold ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ cache_common.h:411:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).upper_hr_threshold == (b).upper_hr_threshold ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ cache_common.h:412:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).decrement == (b).decrement ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ cache_common.h:417:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] ( (a).empty_reserve == (b).empty_reserve ) && \  ^ cache_common.c:4965:16: note: in expansion of macro 'CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL' if ( ! CACHE_CONFIGS_EQUAL((*ext_config_ptr), scratch, \  ^ h5test.c: In function 'h5_fileaccess': h5test.c:558:1: warning: stack usage is 8448 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] h5_fileaccess(void)  ^ cache_common.c: In function 'hl_row_major_scan_forward': cache_common.c:3634:45: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( do_inserts ) && ( (idx + lag) >= 0 ) &&  ^ cache_common.c: In function 'hl_row_major_scan_backward': cache_common.c:4032:45: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] if ( ( pass ) && ( do_inserts ) && ( (idx + lag) >= 0 ) &&  ^ CC tarray.o cache_common.c: In function 'resize_configs_are_equal': cache_common.c:4804:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] resize_configs_are_equal(const H5C_auto_size_ctl_t *a,  ^ CC tattr.o tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_funcs’: tarray.c:192:26: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] size=H5Tget_precision(type);  ^ tarray.c:195:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] size=H5Tget_size(type);  ^ tarray.c:198:22: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] size=H5Tget_ebias(type);  ^ tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_compound_atomic’: tarray.c:544:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] wdata[i][j].f = (float)(i * 2.5F + j);  ^ tarray.c:544:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] CC tchecksum.o tarray.c:689:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Array data information doesn't match!, wdata[%d][%d].f=%f, rdata[%d][%d].f=%f\n", (int)i, (int)j, wdata[i][j].f, (int)i, (int)j, rdata[i][j].f);  ^ tarray.c:689:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_compound_array’: tarray.c:748:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] wdata[i][j].f[k]=(float)(i * 10.0F + j * 2.5F + k);  ^ tarray.c:748:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] tarray.c:748:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Creating Formaline tarball for thorn MPI tarray.c:932:21: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Array data information doesn't match!, wdata[%d][%d].f[%d]=%f, rdata[%d][%d].f[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(int)k,wdata[i][j].f[k],(int)i,(int)j,(int)k,rdata[i][j].f[k]);  ^ tarray.c:932:21: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_alloc_custom’: tarray.c:977:9: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *mem_used+=size;  ^ tarray.c:977:18: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] *mem_used+=size;  ^ tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_free_custom’: tarray.c:1005:9: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *mem_used-=*(size_t *)mem;  ^ tarray.c:1005:18: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] *mem_used-=*(size_t *)mem;  ^ In file included from testhdf5.h:27:0, from tarray.c:24: tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_vlen_atomic’: tarray.c:1044:40: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i][j].p=HDmalloc((i+j+1)*sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ ../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ tarray.c:1045:32: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i][j].len=i+j+1;  ^ tarray.c:1046:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(k=0; k<(i+j+1); k++)  ^ tarray.c:1047:62: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((unsigned int *)wdata[i][j].p)[k]=i*100+j*10+k;  ^ In file included from testhdf5.h:27:0, from tarray.c:24: tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_vlen_array’: tarray.c:1255:40: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i][j].p=HDmalloc((i+j+1)*(sizeof(unsigned int)*ARRAY1_DIM1));  ^ ../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ tarray.c:1256:32: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i][j].len=i+j+1;  ^ tarray.c:1257:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(k=0; k<(i+j+1); k++)  ^ tarray.c:1259:87: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((unsigned int *)wdata[i][j].p)[k*ARRAY1_DIM1+l]=i*1000+j*100+k*10+l;  ^ tarray.c: In function ‘test_array_bkg’: tarray.c:1537:34: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cf[i].b[j] = (float)(100.0F*(i+1) + 0.01F*j);  ^ tarray.c:1537:4: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cf[i].b[j] = (float)(100.0F*(i+1) + 0.01F*j);  ^ tarray.c:1538:35: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cf[i].c[j] = (double)(100.0F*(i+1) + 0.02F*j);  ^ tarray.c:1538:4: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cf[i].c[j] = (double)(100.0F*(i+1) + 0.02F*j);  ^ tarray.c:1622:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Field b data doesn't match, cf[%d].b[%d]=%f, cfr[%d].b[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(float)cf[i].b[j],(int)i,(int)j,(float)cfr[i].b[j]);  ^ tarray.c:1622:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c:1626:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Field c data doesn't match, cf[%d].b[%d]=%f, cfr[%d].b[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(float)cf[i].c[j],(int)i,(int)j,(float)cfr[i].c[j]);  ^ tarray.c:1626:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c:1689:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Field data doesn't match, fld[%d].b[%d]=%f, fldr[%d].b[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(float)fld[i].b[j],(int)i,(int)j,(float)fldr[i].b[j]);  ^ tarray.c:1689:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c:1715:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Field b data doesn't match, cf[%d].b[%d]=%f, cfr[%d].b[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(float)cf[i].b[j],(int)i,(int)j,(float)cfr[i].b[j]);  ^ tarray.c:1715:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c:1719:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Field c data doesn't match, cf[%d].b[%d]=%f, cfr[%d].b[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(float)cf[i].c[j],(int)i,(int)j,(float)cfr[i].c[j]);  ^ tarray.c:1719:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c:1764:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Field b data doesn't match, cf[%d].b[%d]=%f, cfr[%d].b[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(float)cf[i].b[j],(int)i,(int)j,(float)cfr[i].b[j]);  ^ tarray.c:1764:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tarray.c:1768:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] TestErrPrintf("Field c data doesn't match, cf[%d].b[%d]=%f, cfr[%d].b[%d]=%f\n",(int)i,(int)j,(float)cf[i].c[j],(int)i,(int)j,(float)cfr[i].c[j]);  ^ tarray.c:1768:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] In file included from tarray.c:25:0: tarray.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ In file included from testhdf5.h:31:0, from tattr.c:24: tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_flush’: h5test.h:131:35: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define DBL_ABS_EQUAL(X,Y) (fabs(X-Y)curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_attrs - 1) - skip);  ^ tattr.c:6614:5: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_attrs - 1) - skip);  ^ tattr.c:6646:70: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_attrs - 1) - skip);  ^ tattr.c:6646:5: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_attrs - 1) - skip);  ^ tattr.c:6678:70: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_attrs - 1) - skip);  ^ tattr.c:6678:5: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_attrs - 1) - skip);  ^ tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_iterate2’: CC tconfig.o tattr.c:6867:74: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(idx_type = H5_INDEX_NAME; idx_type <=H5_INDEX_CRT_ORDER; idx_type++) {  ^ tattr.c:6869:60: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(order = H5_ITER_INC; order <=H5_ITER_DEC; order++) {  ^ tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_open_by_idx’: tattr.c:7221:74: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(idx_type = H5_INDEX_NAME; idx_type <=H5_INDEX_CRT_ORDER; idx_type++) {  ^ tattr.c:7223:60: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(order = H5_ITER_INC; order <=H5_ITER_DEC; order++) {  ^ tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_shared_write’: tattr.c:8026:14: warning: size of ‘big_value’ is 2340 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned big_value[SPACE1_DIM1 * SPACE1_DIM2 * SPACE1_DIM3]; /* Data for "big" attribute */  ^ tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_shared_rename’: tattr.c:8352:14: warning: size of ‘big_value’ is 2340 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned big_value[SPACE1_DIM1 * SPACE1_DIM2 * SPACE1_DIM3]; /* Data for "big" attribute */  ^ tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_shared_delete’: tattr.c:8793:14: warning: size of ‘big_value’ is 2340 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned big_value[SPACE1_DIM1 * SPACE1_DIM2 * SPACE1_DIM3]; /* Data for "big" attribute */  ^ tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_shared_unlink’: tattr.c:9157:14: warning: size of ‘big_value’ is 2340 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned big_value[SPACE1_DIM1 * SPACE1_DIM2 * SPACE1_DIM3]; /* Data for "big" attribute */  ^ tattr.c: In function ‘test_attr_bug3’: tattr.c:9861:28: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata2[u][v] = (int)((u * dims2[1]) + v);  ^ tconfig.c: In function ‘test_config_ctypes’: tconfig.c:117:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(char, H5_SIZEOF_CHAR);  ^ tconfig.c:118:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(signed char, unsigned char, H5_SIZEOF_CHAR);  ^ tconfig.c:118:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:119:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int, unsigned int, H5_SIZEOF_INT);  ^ tconfig.c:119:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:120:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(short, unsigned short, H5_SIZEOF_SHORT);  ^ tconfig.c:120:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:121:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(long, unsigned long, H5_SIZEOF_LONG);  ^ tconfig.c:121:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:122:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(float, H5_SIZEOF_FLOAT);  ^ tconfig.c:123:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(double, H5_SIZEOF_DOUBLE);  ^ tconfig.c:125:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(long double, H5_SIZEOF_LONG_DOUBLE);  ^ tconfig.c:130:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(long long, unsigned long long, H5_SIZEOF_LONG_LONG);  ^ tconfig.c:130:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:134:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int8_t, uint8_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT8_T);  ^ tconfig.c:134:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:138:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int16_t, uint16_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT16_T);  ^ tconfig.c:138:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:142:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int32_t, uint32_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT32_T);  ^ tconfig.c:142:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:146:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int64_t, uint64_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT64_T);  ^ tconfig.c:146:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:152:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(int_fast8_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_FAST8_T);  ^ tconfig.c:156:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(uint_fast8_t, H5_SIZEOF_UINT_FAST8_T);  ^ tconfig.c:160:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int_fast16_t, uint_fast16_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_FAST16_T);  ^ tconfig.c:160:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:164:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int_fast32_t, uint_fast32_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_FAST32_T);  ^ tconfig.c:164:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:168:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int_fast64_t, uint_fast64_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_FAST64_T);  ^ tconfig.c:168:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:172:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int_least8_t, uint_least8_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_LEAST8_T);  ^ tconfig.c:172:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:176:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int_least16_t, uint_least16_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_LEAST16_T);  ^ tconfig.c:176:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:180:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int_least32_t, uint_least32_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_LEAST32_T);  ^ tconfig.c:180:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:184:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_cint_type(int_least64_t, uint_least64_t, H5_SIZEOF_INT_LEAST64_T);  ^ tconfig.c:184:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] tconfig.c:193:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(off_t, H5_SIZEOF_OFF_T);  ^ tconfig.c:197:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(size_t, H5_SIZEOF_SIZE_T);  ^ tconfig.c:201:5: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wformat=] vrfy_ctype(ssize_t, H5_SIZEOF_SSIZE_T);  ^ tconfig.c: In function ‘cleanup_configure’: tconfig.c:90:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘const’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] cleanup_configure(void)  ^ tconfig.c: In function ‘test_config_ctypes’: tconfig.c:113:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘const’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] test_config_ctypes(void)  ^ tconfig.c: In function ‘test_exit_definitions’: tconfig.c:222:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘const’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] test_exit_definitions(void)  ^ CC tfile.o CC tgenprop.o CC th5o.o CC th5s.o tfile.c: In function ‘test_file_close’: tfile.c:817:5: warning: enumeration value ‘H5F_CLOSE_DEFAULT’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(fc_degree) {  ^ tfile.c: In function ‘test_obj_count_and_id’: tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_UNINIT’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(id_type) {  ^ tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_BADID’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_DATATYPE’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_DATASPACE’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_ATTR’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_REFERENCE’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_VFL’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_GENPROP_CLS’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_GENPROP_LST’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_ERROR_CLASS’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_ERROR_MSG’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_ERROR_STACK’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c:1328:17: warning: enumeration value ‘H5I_NTYPES’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] tfile.c: In function ‘test_file_open_overlap’: tfile.c:1851:29: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] nobjs = H5Fget_obj_count(fid1, H5F_OBJ_LOCAL|H5F_OBJ_ALL);  ^ tfile.c:1872:29: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] nobjs = H5Fget_obj_count(fid2, H5F_OBJ_ALL);  ^ In file included from th5o.c:24:0: th5o.c: In function ‘test_h5o_close’: testhdf5.h:85:16: warning: cast from function call of type ‘H5I_type_t’ to non-matching type ‘long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ th5o.c:167:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘VERIFY’ VERIFY(H5Iget_type(grp), H5I_GROUP, "H5Iget_type");  ^ tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_iter1’: tgenprop.c:292:22: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] } *iter_struct = iter_data;  ^ tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_cls_crt_cb1’: tgenprop.c:379:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] } *count_struct=create_data;  ^ tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_cls_cpy_cb1’: tgenprop.c:393:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] } *count_struct=copy_data;  ^ tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_cls_cls_cb1’: tgenprop.c:407:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] } *count_struct=create_data;  ^ tfile.c: In function ‘test_rw_noupdate’: tfile.c:2541:13: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(diff > 0.0F) {  ^ tfile.c:2574:21: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ret = (diff > 0.0F);  ^ tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_basic_list’: tgenprop.c:686:6: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] "H5Pget", *PROP2_DEF_VALUE, prop2_value, (int)__LINE__, __FILE__);  ^ tgenprop.c:686:6: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_basic_list_prop’: tgenprop.c:778:6: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] "H5Pget", *PROP2_DEF_VALUE, prop2_value, (int)__LINE__, __FILE__);  ^ tgenprop.c:778:6: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_iter2’: tgenprop.c:851:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] } *iter_struct=iter_data;  ^ th5o.c: In function ‘test_h5o_link’: th5o.c:780:9: warning: size of ‘wdata’ is 40000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int wdata[TEST6_DIM1][TEST6_DIM2];  ^ th5o.c:781:9: warning: size of ‘rdata’ is 40000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int rdata[TEST6_DIM1][TEST6_DIM2];  ^ tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_cls_cpy_cb2’: tgenprop.c:1001:21: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] } *count_struct=create_data;  ^ In file included from tfile.c:26:0: tfile.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ th5o.c: In function ‘test_h5o_comment’: tgenprop.c: In function ‘test_genprop_list_callback’: th5o.c:1011:25: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment(fid, check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1);  ^ tgenprop.c:1242:6: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] "H5Pget", *PROP2_DEF_VALUE, prop2_value, (int)__LINE__, __FILE__);  ^ tgenprop.c:1242:6: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] th5o.c:1025:25: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment(grp, check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1);  ^ th5o.c:1039:25: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment(dtype, check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1);  ^ th5o.c:1053:25: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment(dset, check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1);  ^ th5o.c: In function ‘test_h5o_comment_by_name’: th5o.c:1182:33: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment_by_name(fid, ".", check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ th5o.c:1196:33: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment_by_name(fid, "group", check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ th5o.c:1206:33: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment_by_name(grp, "datatype", check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ th5o.c:1216:33: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment_by_name(fid, "dataset", check_comment, (size_t)comment_len+1, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ th5s.c: In function ‘test_h5s_zero_dim’: th5s.c:543:25: warning: size of ‘wdata_real’ is 2340 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int wdata_real[SPACE1_DIM1][SPACE1_DIM2][SPACE1_DIM3];  ^ th5s.c:544:25: warning: size of ‘rdata_real’ is 2340 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int rdata_real[SPACE1_DIM1][SPACE1_DIM2][SPACE1_DIM3];  ^ th5s.c:562:29: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i][j] = i + j;  ^ th5s.c:564:35: warning: conversion to ‘short int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] wdata_short[i][j] = i + j;  ^ th5s.c:571:45: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata_real[i][j][k] = i + j + k;  ^ th5s.c:574:89: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(alloc_time = H5D_ALLOC_TIME_EARLY; alloc_time <= H5D_ALLOC_TIME_INCR; alloc_time++) {  ^ CC tcoords.o th5s.c: In function ‘test_h5s_compound_scalar_read’: th5s.c:1589:9: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] printf("scalar data different: space4_data.f=%f, read_data4.f=%f\n",space4_data.f,rdata.f);  ^ th5s.c:1589:9: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] th5s.c: At top level: th5s.c:1611:9: warning: size of ‘chunk_data_dbl’ is 1200000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] double chunk_data_dbl[50000][3];  ^ th5s.c:1612:8: warning: size of ‘chunk_data_flt’ is 600000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] float chunk_data_flt[50000][3];  ^ th5s.c: In function ‘test_h5s_chunk’: th5s.c:1655:47: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] chunk_data_flt[i][j] = (float)((i + 1) * 2.5F - j * 100.3F);  ^ th5s.c:1655:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] chunk_data_flt[i][j] = (float)((i + 1) * 2.5F - j * 100.3F);  ^ In file included from testhdf5.h:31:0, from th5s.c:24: h5test.h:135:41: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define DBL_REL_EQUAL(X,Y,M) (fabs((Y-X)/X) 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:369:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count2 > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c: In function ‘liter_cb’: titerate.c:104:35: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:108:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count2 > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ CC tmeta.o CC tmisc.o CC trefer.o In file included from tmeta.c:25:0: tmeta.c: In function ‘test_metadata’: ../src/H5Fprivate.h:132:37: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (i) |= ((int32_t)(((*(p) & 0xff) << 24) | \  ^ tmeta.c:89:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘INT32DECODE’ INT32DECODE(p, di32); /* Decode the int32 value */  ^ tmeta.c: In function ‘cleanup_metadata’: tmeta.c:127:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘const’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] cleanup_metadata(void)  ^ tmisc.c:191:10: warning: size of ‘m13_data’ is 2400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned m13_data[MISC13_DIM1][MISC13_DIM2]; /* Data to write to dataset */  ^ tmisc.c:192:10: warning: size of ‘m13_rdata’ is 2400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned m13_rdata[MISC13_DIM1][MISC13_DIM2]; /* Data read from dataset */  ^ titerate.c: In function ‘test_iter_group_large’: titerate.c:574:1: warning: stack usage is 13488 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] test_iter_group_large(hid_t fapl)  ^ tmisc.c: In function ‘create_struct3’: tmisc.c:716:14: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct misc5_struct3_hndl *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] str3hndl = HDmalloc(sizeof(misc5_struct3_hndl));  ^ tmisc.c: In function ‘create_struct2’: tmisc.c:759:14: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct misc5_struct2_hndl *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] str2hndl = HDmalloc(sizeof(misc5_struct2_hndl));  ^ tmisc.c: In function ‘create_struct1’: tmisc.c:825:14: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct misc5_struct1_hndl *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] str1hndl = HDmalloc(sizeof(misc5_struct1_hndl));  ^ CC trefstr.o CC tselect.o tmisc.c: In function ‘test_misc8’: tmisc.c:1246:10: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘int *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] wdata=HDmalloc(sizeof(int)*MISC8_DIM0*MISC8_DIM1);  ^ tmisc.c:1257:40: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *tdata++=((u*MISC8_DIM1)+v)%13;  ^ In file included from tmisc.c:32:0: tmisc.c:1313:50: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, MISC8_DIM0 * MISC8_DIM1 * H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ tmisc.c:1339:50: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, MISC8_DIM0 * MISC8_DIM1 * H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ tmisc.c:1364:50: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, MISC8_DIM0 * MISC8_DIM1 * H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ tmisc.c:1408:50: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, MISC8_DIM0 * MISC8_DIM1 * H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ tmisc.c:1435:50: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, MISC8_DIM0 * MISC8_DIM1 * H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ tmisc.c:1465:50: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, MISC8_DIM0 * MISC8_DIM1 * H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ tmisc.c:1489:66: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, 4 * MISC8_CHUNK_DIM0 * MISC8_CHUNK_DIM1 * H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ tmisc.c:1512:47: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] VERIFY(storage_size, MISC8_DIM0*MISC8_DIM1*H5Tget_size(H5T_NATIVE_INT), "H5Dget_storage_size");  ^ testhdf5.h:85:40: note: in definition of macro ‘VERIFY’ long __x = (long)_x, __val = (long)_val; \  ^ trefer.c: In function ‘test_reference_params’: trefer.c:117:18: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *tu32++=i*3;  ^ trefer.c:198:28: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] name_size = H5Rget_name((hid_t)-1, H5R_DATASET_REGION, &rbuf[0], NULL, 0);  ^ trefer.c:200:28: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] name_size = H5Rget_name(fid1, H5R_DATASET_REGION, NULL, NULL, 0);  ^ trefer.c:202:28: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] name_size = H5Rget_name(fid1, H5R_MAXTYPE, &rbuf[0], NULL, 0);  ^ trefer.c: In function ‘test_reference_obj’: trefer.c:287:18: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *tu32++=i*3;  ^ trefer.c:418:25: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment(group, read_comment, (size_t)10);  ^ trefer.c: In function ‘test_reference_region’: trefer.c:532:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] *tu8++ = i * 3;  ^ In file included from testhdf5.h:27:0, from trefer.c:24: trefer.c:719:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] coords = (hsize_t *)HDmalloc(ret * SPACE2_RANK * sizeof(hsize_t) * 2); /* allocate space for the hyperslab blocks */  ^ ../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ tmisc.c: In function ‘test_misc16’: tmisc.c:2725:25: warning: initializer-string for array chars is too long for C++ [-Wc++-compat] {"1234567", "1234567\0", "12345678", {NULL}};  ^ tmisc.c:2725:25: warning: initializer-string for array chars is too long for C++ [-Wc++-compat] tmisc.c:2725:25: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast [enabled by default] tmisc.c:2725:25: warning: (near initialization for ‘wdata[3][0]’) [enabled by default] trefer.c:747:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] coords = (hsize_t *)HDmalloc(ret * SPACE2_RANK * sizeof(hsize_t)); /* allocate space for the element points */  ^ ../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ tmisc.c: In function ‘test_misc17’: tmisc.c:2804:25: warning: initializer-string for array chars is too long for C++ [-Wc++-compat] {"1234567", "1234567\0", "12345678", {NULL}};  ^ tmisc.c:2804:25: warning: initializer-string for array chars is too long for C++ [-Wc++-compat] tmisc.c:2804:25: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast [enabled by default] tmisc.c:2804:25: warning: (near initialization for ‘wdata[3][0]’) [enabled by default] trefer.c: In function ‘test_reference_region_1D’: trefer.c:868:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] *tu8++ = i * 3;  ^ In file included from testhdf5.h:27:0, from trefer.c:24: trefer.c:991:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] coords = (hsize_t *)HDmalloc(ret * SPACE3_RANK * sizeof(hsize_t) * 2); /* allocate space for the hyperslab blocks */  ^ ../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ trefer.c:1043:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] coords = (hsize_t *)HDmalloc(ret * SPACE3_RANK * sizeof(hsize_t)); /* allocate space for the element points */  ^ ../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ trefer.c: In function ‘test_reference_group’: trefer.c:1328:29: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Lget_name_by_idx(gid, ".", H5_INDEX_NAME, H5_ITER_INC, (hsize_t)0, objname, (size_t)NAME_SIZE, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ tmisc.c: In function ‘test_misc23’: tmisc.c:3882:25: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] status = H5Iget_name(tmp_id, objname, (size_t)MISC23_NAME_BUF_SIZE);  ^ tmisc.c: In function ‘test_misc28’: tmisc.c:5038:9: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf[i] = i;  ^ tmisc.c:5059:34: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf[i] = MISC28_SIZE - 1 - i;  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_all’: tselect.c:717:76: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] *tbuf++ = (uint8_t)(((i * SPACE4_DIM2) + j) * SPACE4_DIM3) + k;  ^ In file included from tmisc.c:33:0: tmisc.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘verify_select_hyper_contig_dr__run_test’: tselect.c:1608:12: warning: unused parameter ‘cube_size’ [-Wunused-parameter] size_t cube_size, unsigned edge_size, unsigned cube_rank)  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_combine’: tselect.c:6652:13: warning: size of ‘blocks’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] hsize_t blocks[128][2][SPACE7_RANK]; /* List of blocks */  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_fill_point’: tselect.c:7185:60: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] points[u][0] = (hsize_t)(points[u][0] + real_offset[0]);  ^ tselect.c:7186:60: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] points[u][1] = (hsize_t)(points[u][1] + real_offset[1]);  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_fill_hyper_simple’: tselect.c:7266:55: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((u >= (unsigned)(start[0] + real_offset[0]) && u < (unsigned)(start[0] + count[0] + real_offset[0]))  ^ tselect.c:7266:111: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((u >= (unsigned)(start[0] + real_offset[0]) && u < (unsigned)(start[0] + count[0] + real_offset[0]))  ^ tselect.c:7267:59: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] && (v >= (unsigned)(start[1] + real_offset[1]) && v < (unsigned)(start[1] + count[1] + real_offset[1]))) {  ^ tselect.c:7267:115: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] && (v >= (unsigned)(start[1] + real_offset[1]) && v < (unsigned)(start[1] + count[1] + real_offset[1]))) {  ^ CC tskiplist.o tselect.c:7285:73: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] points[num_points][0] = (hsize_t)(u + start[0] + real_offset[0]);  ^ tselect.c:7286:73: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] points[num_points][1] = (hsize_t)(v + start[1] + real_offset[1]);  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_fill_hyper_regular’: tselect.c:7376:62: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(u == (unsigned)(points[w][0] + real_offset[0]) && v == (unsigned)(points[w][1] + real_offset[1])) {  ^ tselect.c:7376:112: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(u == (unsigned)(points[w][0] + real_offset[0]) && v == (unsigned)(points[w][1] + real_offset[1])) {  ^ tselect.c:7393:60: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] points[u][0] = (hsize_t)(points[u][0] + real_offset[0]);  ^ tselect.c:7394:60: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] points[u][1] = (hsize_t)(points[u][1] + real_offset[1]);  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_fill_hyper_irregular’: tselect.c:7499:62: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(u == (unsigned)(points[w][0] + real_offset[0]) && v == (unsigned)(points[w][1] + real_offset[1])) {  ^ tselect.c:7499:112: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(u == (unsigned)(points[w][0] + real_offset[0]) && v == (unsigned)(points[w][1] + real_offset[1])) {  ^ tselect.c:7516:70: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_points[u][0] = (hsize_t)(iter_points[u][0] + real_offset[0]);  ^ tselect.c:7517:70: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_points[u][1] = (hsize_t)(iter_points[u][1] + real_offset[1]);  ^ CC tsohm.o titerate.c: In function ‘aiter_cb’: titerate.c:365:35: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:369:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count2 > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:365:35: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:369:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count2 > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c: In function ‘liter_cb’: titerate.c:104:35: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:108:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count2 > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:104:35: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ titerate.c:108:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] return(count2 > 10 ? 1 : 0);  ^ tskiplist.c:44:12: warning: size of ‘rand_num’ is 4000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static int rand_num[NUM_ELEMS];  ^ tskiplist.c:45:12: warning: size of ‘sort_rand_num’ is 4000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static int sort_rand_num[NUM_ELEMS];  ^ tskiplist.c:46:12: warning: size of ‘rev_sort_rand_num’ is 4000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static int rev_sort_rand_num[NUM_ELEMS];  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_hyper_checker_board_dr__verify_data’: tselect.c:2628:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘pure’ if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] test_select_hyper_checker_board_dr__verify_data(uint16_t * buf_ptr,  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘size2_verify_plist1’: tsohm.c:1282:5: warning: format ‘%s’ expects argument of type ‘char *’, but argument 2 has type ‘int (*)(const void *, const void *, size_t)’ [-Wformat=] VERIFY(ret, 0, memcmp);  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘size2_verify_plist2’: tsohm.c:1353:5: warning: format ‘%s’ expects argument of type ‘char *’, but argument 2 has type ‘int (*)(const void *, const void *, size_t)’ [-Wformat=] VERIFY(ret, 0, memcmp);  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘size2_helper’: tsohm.c:1684:51: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] attr_string1[0] = attr_name[0] = (x / 10) + '0';  ^ tsohm.c:1685:51: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] attr_string1[1] = attr_name[1] = (x % 10) + '0';  ^ tsohm.c:1724:51: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] attr_string1[0] = attr_name[0] = (x / 10) + '0';  ^ tsohm.c:1725:51: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] attr_string1[1] = attr_name[1] = (x % 10) + '0';  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘size2_verify’: tsohm.c:1943:58: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] attr_correct_string[0] = attr_name[0] = (x / 10) + '0';  ^ tsohm.c:1944:58: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] attr_correct_string[1] = attr_name[1] = (x % 10) + '0';  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘test_sohm_size2’: tsohm.c:2200:46: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_med.empty_size > norm_sizes.empty_size * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ CC ttime.o tsohm.c:2261:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(btree_index.dsets2 > list_index_small.dsets2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2270:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_small.dsets2 > btree_index.dsets2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2294:50: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(btree_index.interleaved > list_index_small.interleaved * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2323:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(btree_index.attrs1 > list_index_small.attrs1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2325:43: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(btree_index.attrs1 > list_index_med.attrs1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2327:43: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_med.attrs1 > btree_index.attrs1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2329:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_small.attrs1 > btree_index.attrs1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2334:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_small.attrs1 > btree_index.attrs1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2336:43: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_med.attrs1 > btree_index.attrs1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2352:34: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((btree_index.attrs1 - btree_index.interleaved) * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED))  ^ tsohm.c:2360:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(btree_index.attrs2 > list_index_small.attrs2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2362:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_small.attrs2 > btree_index.attrs2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2364:43: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(btree_index.attrs2 > list_index_med.attrs2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2366:43: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(list_index_med.attrs2 > btree_index.attrs2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ CC ttst.o tsohm.c:2454:36: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] (list_index_med.dsets2 - list_index_med.dsets1) * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2457:33: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] (btree_index.dsets2 - btree_index.dsets1) * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2461:41: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] (list_index_med.interleaved - list_index_med.dsets2) * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2464:38: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] (btree_index.interleaved - btree_index.dsets2) * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2486:23: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(mult_index_med.attrs2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < btree_index.attrs2)  ^ tsohm.c:2488:25: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(mult_index_btree.attrs2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < btree_index.attrs2)  ^ tsohm.c:2557:55: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(share_tiny_index.first_dset >= type_space_index.first_dset * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2564:24: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(share_tiny_index.second_dset * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < type_space_index.second_dset)  ^ tsohm.c:2569:24: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(share_tiny_index.dsets1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < type_space_index.dsets1)  ^ tsohm.c:2574:24: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(share_tiny_index.dsets2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < type_space_index.dsets2)  ^ tsohm.c:2579:24: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(share_tiny_index.interleaved * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < type_space_index.interleaved)  ^ tsohm.c:2584:24: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(share_tiny_index.attrs1 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < type_space_index.attrs1)  ^ tsohm.c:2589:24: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(share_tiny_index.attrs2 * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED < type_space_index.attrs2)  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘delete_helper_write’: tsohm.c:2619:15: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] wdata = x + 'a';  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘delete_helper’: tsohm.c:2767:5: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(norm_filesize > deleted_filesize * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c:2769:5: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘h5_stat_size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if(deleted_filesize > norm_filesize * OVERHEAD_ALLOWED)  ^ tsohm.c: In function ‘test_sohm_external_dtype’: tsohm.c:3890:24: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->a = i*3 + 1;  ^ tsohm.c:3891:24: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->b = i*3 + 2;  ^ CC tunicode.o ttst.c: In function ‘test_tst_init’: ttst.c:98:15: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘char **’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] uniq_words=HDmalloc(sizeof(char *)*num_uniq_words);  ^ ttst.c:101:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘char **’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] rand_uniq_words=HDmalloc(sizeof(char *)*num_uniq_words);  ^ ttst.c:104:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘char **’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] sort_uniq_words=HDmalloc(sizeof(char *)*num_uniq_words);  ^ ttst.c:110:18: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((const))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] tmp_word=(char *)words[u];  ^ In file included from testhdf5.h:27:0, from ttst.c:39: ../src/H5private.h:1069:37: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define HDrandom() HDrand()  ^ ttst.c:129:14: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDrandom’ v=u+(HDrandom()%(num_uniq_words-u));  ^ CC tvlstr.o tselect.c: In function ‘test_shape_same_dr__run_full_space_vs_slice_tests’: tselect.c:10737:40: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((z < 2) && (large_rank >= 1));  ^ tselect.c:10740:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:10743:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:10746:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:10749:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_shape_same_dr__run_checkerboard_tests’: tselect.c:11351:40: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((z < 2) && (large_rank >= 1));  ^ tselect.c:11354:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:11357:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:11360:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:11363:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_shape_same_dr__run_irregular_tests’: tselect.c:11841:40: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((z < 2) && (large_rank >= 1));  ^ tselect.c:11844:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:11847:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:11850:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:11853:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2 ) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tunicode.c: In function ‘test_objnames’: tunicode.c:402:31: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Oget_comment_by_name(fid, string, read_buf, (size_t)MAX_STRING_LENGTH, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ tunicode.c: In function ‘test_attrname’: tunicode.c:535:20: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Aget_name(attr_id, (size_t)MAX_STRING_LENGTH, read_buf);  ^ tunicode.c: In function ‘write_char’: tunicode.c:747:5: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos] = c;  ^ tunicode.c:751:34: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos] = (0xC0 | c>>6);  ^ tunicode.c:752:36: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos+1] = (0x80 | (c & 0x3F));  ^ tunicode.c:756:34: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos] = (0xE0 | c>>12);  ^ tunicode.c:757:36: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos+1] = (0x80 | (c>>6 & 0x3F));  ^ tunicode.c:758:36: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos+2] = (0x80 | (c & 0x3F));  ^ tunicode.c:762:34: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos] = (0xF0 | c>>18);  ^ tunicode.c:763:36: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos+1] = (0x80 | (c>>12 & 0x3F));  ^ tunicode.c:764:36: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos+2] = (0x80 | (c>>6 & 0x3F));  ^ tunicode.c:765:36: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test_string[cur_pos+3] = (0x80 | (c & 0x3F));  ^ tunicode.c: In function ‘dump_string’: tunicode.c:784:18: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] length = strlen(string);  ^ tunicode.c: In function ‘test_unicode’: tunicode.c:817:56: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] unicode_point = (HDrandom() % (MAX_CODE_POINT-32)) + 32;  ^ CC tvltypes.o tvltypes.c: In function ‘test_vltypes_funcs’: tvltypes.c:186:26: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] size=H5Tget_precision(type);  ^ tvltypes.c:189:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] size=H5Tget_size(type);  ^ tvltypes.c:192:22: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] size=H5Tget_ebias(type);  ^ tvltypes.c: In function ‘rewrite_vltypes_vlen_atomic’: tvltypes.c:569:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].p = HDmalloc((i + increment) * sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ tvltypes.c:570:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].len = i + increment;  ^ tvltypes.c:571:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for(j = 0; j < (i + increment); j++)  ^ tvltypes.c: In function ‘test_vltypes_vlen_compound’: tvltypes.c:733:41: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((s1 *)wdata[i].p)[j].i=i*10+j;  ^ tvltypes.c:734:50: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((s1 *)wdata[i].p)[j].f=(float)((i*20+j)/3.0F);  ^ tvltypes.c: In function ‘rewrite_vltypes_vlen_compound’: tvltypes.c:876:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].p = HDmalloc((i + increment) * sizeof(s1));  ^ tvltypes.c:877:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].len = i + increment;  ^ tvltypes.c:878:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for(j = 0; j < (i + increment); j++) {  ^ tvltypes.c:879:46: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((s1 *)wdata[i].p)[j].i = i * 40 + j;  ^ tvltypes.c:880:55: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((s1 *)wdata[i].p)[j].f = (float)((i * 60 + j) / 3.0F);  ^ tvltypes.c: In function ‘test_vltypes_compound_vlen_vlen’: tvltypes.c:1004:8: warning: size of ‘wdata’ is 3072 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] s1 wdata[SPACE3_DIM1]; /* data to write */  ^ tvltypes.c:1005:8: warning: size of ‘rdata’ is 3072 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] s1 rdata[SPACE3_DIM1]; /* data to read */  ^ tvltypes.c:1020:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].i=i*10;  ^ tvltypes.c:1021:30: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] wdata[i].f=(float)((i*20)/3.0F);  ^ tvltypes.c:1024:15: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct hvl_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(t1=(wdata[i].v).p,j=0; j<(i+L1_INCM); j++, t1++) {  ^ tvltypes.c:1105:15: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct hvl_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(t1=wdata[i].v.p, t2=rdata[i].v.p, j=0; j FP_EPSILON ) { /* i.e. hit_rate != 0.0 */  ^ In file included from h5test.h:26:0, from pool.c:19: pool.c: In function ‘test_allocate_random’: ../src/H5private.h:1069:37: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define HDrandom() HDrand()  ^ pool.c:674:29: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDrandom’ swap_idx = (size_t)(HDrandom() % (MPOOL_NUM_RANDOM - u)) + u;  ^ cache.c:28215:30: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] } else if ( hit_rate > FP_EPSILON ) { /* i.e. hit_rate != 0.0 */  ^ In file included from cache.c:23:0: h5test.h:135:41: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define DBL_REL_EQUAL(X,Y,M) (fabs((Y-X)/X)= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] INIT_INTEGER(unsigned int, UINT_MAX, 0, src_size, dst_size, src_nbits, buf, saved, nelmts);  ^ dt_arith.c:1784:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:1784:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:1788:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] INIT_INTEGER(unsigned long, ULONG_MAX, 0, src_size, dst_size, src_nbits, buf, saved, nelmts);  ^ dt_arith.c:1788:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:1788:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:1792:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] INIT_INTEGER(unsigned long long, ULLONG_MAX, 0, src_size, dst_size, src_nbits, buf, saved, nelmts);  ^ dt_arith.c:1792:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:1792:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c: In function ‘test_conv_int_2’: dt_arith.c:2639:10: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char buf[32*100];  ^ dt_arith.c: In function ‘my_isnan’: dt_arith.c:2693:13: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] retval = (x!=x);  ^ dt_arith.c:2697:13: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] retval = (x!=x);  ^ dt_arith.c:2702:13: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] retval = (x!=x);  ^ dt_arith.c:2717:6: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] HDsnprintf(s, sizeof(s), "%g", x);  ^ dt_arith.c: In function ‘test_conv_flt_1’: dt_arith.c:3058:57: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] underflow = HDfabs(*((double*)aligned)) < FLT_MIN;  ^ dt_arith.c:3059:56: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] overflow = HDfabs(*((double*)aligned)) > FLT_MAX;  ^ dt_arith.c:3073:24: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘long double’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] hw_f = *((long double*)aligned);  ^ dt_arith.c:3078:24: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long double’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] hw_d = *((long double*)aligned);  ^ In file included from h5test.h:26:0, from dt_arith.c:25: ../src/H5private.h:796:40: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long double’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] #define HDfrexpl(X,N) frexpl(X,N)  ^ dt_arith.c:3191:33: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDfrexpl’ check_mant[0] = HDfrexpl(x, check_expo+0);  ^ ../src/H5private.h:796:40: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long double’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] #define HDfrexpl(X,N) frexpl(X,N)  ^ dt_arith.c:3192:33: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDfrexpl’ check_mant[1] = HDfrexpl(hw_ld, check_expo+1);  ^ In file included from h5test.h:26:0, from dt_arith.c:25: dt_arith.c:3198:74: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] int valid_bits=(int)((dst_ebias+dst_msize)+MIN(check_expo[0],check_expo[1]))-1;  ^ ../src/H5private.h:321:35: note: in definition of macro ‘MIN’ #define MIN(a,b) (((a)<(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ dt_arith.c:3198:88: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] int valid_bits=(int)((dst_ebias+dst_msize)+MIN(check_expo[0],check_expo[1]))-1;  ^ ../src/H5private.h:321:41: note: in definition of macro ‘MIN’ #define MIN(a,b) (((a)<(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ dt_arith.c:3214:60: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] HDfabs(check_mant[0]-check_mant[1])= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] INIT_INTEGER(unsigned int, UINT_MAX, 0, src_size, dst_size, src_nbits, buf, saved, nelmts);  ^ dt_arith.c:3628:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:3628:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:3632:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] INIT_INTEGER(unsigned long, ULONG_MAX, 0, src_size, dst_size, src_nbits, buf, saved, nelmts);  ^ dt_arith.c:3632:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:3632:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:3636:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] INIT_INTEGER(unsigned long long, ULLONG_MAX, 0, src_size, dst_size, src_nbits, buf, saved, nelmts);  ^ dt_arith.c:3636:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:3636:9: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtype-limits] dt_arith.c:4175:28: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] for(q=dst_nbits/8; qb[j] = (float)(100.0f*(j+1) + 0.01f*j);  ^ dsets.c:1030:2: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cf->b[j] = (float)(100.0f*(j+1) + 0.01f*j);  ^ dsets.c:1033:22: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cf->c[j] = 100.0f*(j+1) + 0.02f*j;  ^ dsets.c:1033:2: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cf->c[j] = 100.0f*(j+1) + 0.02f*j;  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_int’: dsets.c:2742:28: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0f, (double)(precision - 1))) << offset);  ^ dsets.c:2780:28: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j] & mask) != (orig_data[i][j] & mask)) {  ^ dsets.c:2780:56: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j] & mask) != (orig_data[i][j] & mask)) {  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_float’: dsets.c:2890:33: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(!(orig_data[i][j]==orig_data[i][j])) continue; /* skip if value is NaN */  ^ dsets.c:2891:31: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(new_data[i][j] != orig_data[i][j]) {  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_double’: dsets.c:3015:33: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(!(orig_data[i][j]==orig_data[i][j])) continue; /* skip if value is NaN */  ^ dsets.c:3016:31: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(new_data[i][j] != orig_data[i][j]) {  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_array’: dsets.c:3109:38: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)precision)) << offset);  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_compound’: dsets.c:3268:30: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[0]-1))) << offset[0]);  ^ dsets.c:3270:30: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[1]-1))) << offset[1]);  ^ dsets.c:3272:30: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[2]-1))) << offset[2]);  ^ dsets.c:3315:31: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j].i & i_mask) != (orig_data[i][j].i & i_mask) ||  ^ dsets.c:3315:63: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j].i & i_mask) != (orig_data[i][j].i & i_mask) ||  ^ dsets.c:3316:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (new_data[i][j].c & c_mask) != (orig_data[i][j].c & c_mask) ||  ^ dsets.c:3316:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dsets.c:3317:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘short int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (new_data[i][j].s & s_mask) != (orig_data[i][j].s & s_mask) ||  ^ dsets.c:3317:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘short int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dsets.c:3318:35: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] (orig_data[i][j].f==orig_data[i][j].f && new_data[i][j].f != orig_data[i][j].f))  ^ dsets.c:3318:75: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] (orig_data[i][j].f==orig_data[i][j].f && new_data[i][j].f != orig_data[i][j].f))  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_compound_2’: dsets.c:3494:32: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[0]-1))) << offset[0]);  ^ dsets.c:3496:32: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[1]-1))) << offset[1]);  ^ CC cmpd_dset.o dsets.c:3498:32: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[2]-1))) << offset[2]);  ^ dsets.c:3502:30: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)precision[3])) << offset[3]);  ^ dsets.c:3507:40: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[4]-1))) << offset[4]);  ^ dsets.c:3512:42: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[0]-1))) << offset[0]);  ^ dsets.c:3514:42: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[1]-1))) << offset[1]);  ^ dsets.c:3516:42: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] (long long)HDpow(2.0F, (double)(precision[2]-1))) << offset[2]);  ^ dsets.c:3571:14: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j].b[m][n]&b_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].b[m][n]&b_mask)) {  ^ dsets.c:3571:14: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dsets.c:3578:40: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j].d[m][n].i & i_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].d[m][n].i & i_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3578:78: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j].d[m][n].i & i_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].d[m][n].i & i_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3579:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (new_data[i][j].d[m][n].c & c_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].d[m][n].c & c_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3579:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dsets.c:3580:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘short int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (new_data[i][j].d[m][n].s & s_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].d[m][n].s & s_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3580:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘short int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dsets.c:3581:42: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] (new_data[i][j].d[m][n].f==new_data[i][j].d[m][n].f &&  ^ dsets.c:3582:43: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] new_data[i][j].d[m][n].f != new_data[i][j].d[m][n].f)) {  ^ dsets.c:3588:29: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j].a.i & i_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].a.i & i_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3588:61: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((new_data[i][j].a.i & i_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].a.i & i_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3589:12: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (new_data[i][j].a.c & c_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].a.c & c_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3589:12: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘char’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dsets.c:3590:12: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘short int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (new_data[i][j].a.s & s_mask)!=(orig_data[i][j].a.s & s_mask)||  ^ dsets.c:3590:12: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘short int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dsets.c:3591:31: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] (new_data[i][j].a.f==new_data[i][j].a.f &&  ^ dsets.c:3592:32: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] new_data[i][j].a.f != new_data[i][j].a.f)||  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_compound_3’: dsets.c:3712:39: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] orig_data[i].i = HDrandom() % (long)HDpow(2.0F, 17.0F - 1.0F);  ^ dsets.c:3712:37: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] orig_data[i].i = HDrandom() % (long)HDpow(2.0F, 17.0F - 1.0F);  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_int_size’: dsets.c:3830:13: warning: size of ‘orig_data’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int orig_data[DSET_DIM1][DSET_DIM2];  ^ dsets.c:3882:39: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] orig_data[i][j] = rand() % (int)pow((double)2, (double)(precision-1)) << offset;  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_flt_size’: dsets.c:3995:13: warning: size of ‘orig_data’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] float orig_data[DSET_DIM1][DSET_DIM2];  ^ dsets.c:4080:49: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] orig_data[i][j] = (rand() % 1234567) / 2;  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_scaleoffset_float’: dsets.c:4464:47: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] orig_data[i][j] = (float)((HDrandom() % 100000) / 1000.0F);  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_scaleoffset_float_2’: dsets.c:4595:47: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] orig_data[0][j] = (float)((HDrandom() % 100000) / 1000.0F);  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_scaleoffset_double’: dsets.c:4706:39: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] orig_data[i][j] = (HDrandom() % 10000000) / 10000000.0F;  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_scaleoffset_double_2’: dsets.c:4837:39: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] orig_data[0][j] = (HDrandom() % 10000000) / 10000000.0F;  ^ In file included from dsets.c:26:0: dsets.c: In function ‘test_set_local’: h5test.h:135:47: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define DBL_REL_EQUAL(X,Y,M) (fabs((Y-X)/X)f = i*2/3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:886:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->g = i*2/3+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:888:25: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->h[j] = i*j/5+j;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:889:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->i = i*2/3+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:890:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->j = i*2/3+3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c: In function ‘initialize_stype2’: cmpd_dset.c:921:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->a = i*8+0;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:922:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->b = i*8+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:924:23: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->c[j] = i*8+j;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:925:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->d = i*8+6;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:926:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->e = i*8+7;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:928:26: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->f = i*2/3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:929:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->g = i*2/3+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:931:25: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->h[j] = i*j/5+j;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:932:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->i = i*2/3+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:933:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->j = i*2/3+3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:935:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->k = i/7+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:936:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->l = i/7+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:937:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->m = i/7+3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:938:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->n = i/7+4;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:940:26: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->o = i*3+0;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:941:26: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->p = i*3+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:942:26: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->q = i*3+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c: In function ‘initialize_stype4’: cmpd_dset.c:999:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->a = i*8+0;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1000:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->b = i*8+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1002:23: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->c[j] = i*8+j;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1003:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->d = i*8+6;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1004:19: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->e = i*8+7;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1006:26: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->f = i*2/3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1007:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->g = i*2/3+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1009:25: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->h[j] = i*j/5+j;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1010:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->i = i*2/3+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1011:28: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->j = i*2/3+3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1013:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->k = i/7+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1014:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->l = i/7+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1015:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->m = i/7+3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1016:26: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s_ptr->n = i/7+4;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1018:26: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->o = i*3+0;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1019:26: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->p = i*3+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1020:26: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->q = i*3+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1022:26: warning: conversion to ‘long long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->r = i*5+1;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1023:26: warning: conversion to ‘long long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->s = i*5+2;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1024:26: warning: conversion to ‘long long int’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_ptr->t = i*5+3;  ^ cmpd_dset.c: In function ‘compare_data’: cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] s_ptr->h[15], s_ptr->i,s_ptr->j,s_ptr->k,s_ptr->l,s_ptr->m,s_ptr->n);  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1307:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] d_ptr->m,d_ptr->n);  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c:1315:20: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] cmpd_dset.c: In function ‘test_pack_ooo’: cmpd_dset.c:1791:19: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] j = HDrand() % num_free;  ^ cmpd_dset.c:1803:31: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] sub_cmpd_order = HDrand() % PACK_NMEMBS;  ^ cmpd_dset.c: In function ‘main’: cmpd_dset.c:2195:29: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_compound(fname, fapl_id);  ^ cmpd_dset.c:2199:36: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_hdf5_src_subset(fname, fapl_id);  ^ CC filter_fail.o cmpd_dset.c:2203:36: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_hdf5_dst_subset(fname, fapl_id);  ^ cmpd_dset.c:2206:29: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_pack_ooo();  ^ cmpd_dset.c:2209:30: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_ooo_order(fname);  ^ dt_arith.c: In function ‘test_conv_flt_1’: dt_arith.c:3181:20: warning: ‘overflow’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if (overflow && my_isinf(dendian, buf+j*sizeof(double),  ^ In file included from filter_fail.c:25:0: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_simple_io’: dsets.c:394:1: warning: stack usage is 81120 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] test_simple_io(const char *env_h5_drvr, hid_t fapl)  ^ dsets.c:496:1: warning: the frame size of 81044 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ CC extend.o extend.c:34:14: warning: size of ‘buf1’ is 40000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static int buf1[NY][NX], buf2[NX / 2][NY / 2];  ^ extend.c:34:28: warning: size of ‘buf2’ is 10000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static int buf1[NY][NX], buf2[NX / 2][NY / 2];  ^ CC external.o CC efc.o CC objcopy.o efc.c:36:13: warning: size of ‘filename’ is 6144 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static char filename[6][1024];  ^ objcopy.c: In function ‘compare_data’: objcopy.c:1067:24: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((const))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] ref_buf1 = (const hdset_reg_ref_t *)buf1;  ^ objcopy.c:1068:24: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((const))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] ref_buf2 = (const hdset_reg_ref_t *)buf2;  ^ objcopy.c: In function ‘test_copy_dataset_compound’: objcopy.c:2318:30: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf[i].d = 1.0F / (i + 1);  ^ objcopy.c: In function ‘test_copy_dataset_chunked’: objcopy.c:2450:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf1d[i] = (float)(i / 2.0F);  ^ objcopy.c:2452:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf2d[i][j] = (float)(i + (j / 100.0F));  ^ objcopy.c:2452:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] objcopy.c: In function ‘test_copy_dataset_chunked_sparse’: objcopy.c:2793:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf1d[i] = (float)(i / 10.0F);  ^ objcopy.c:2795:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf2d[i][j] = (float)(i + (j / 100.0F));  ^ objcopy.c:2795:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] objcopy.c: In function ‘test_copy_dataset_compact’: objcopy.c:3117:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf[i][j] = (float)(i+j/100.0F);  ^ objcopy.c:3117:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] objcopy.c: In function ‘test_copy_dataset_contig_cmpd_vl’: objcopy.c:7597:22: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf[i].a = i * (i - 1);  ^ objcopy.c:7602:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf[i].c = 1.0F / (i + 1.0F);  ^ objcopy.c: In function ‘test_copy_dataset_chunked_cmpd_vl’: objcopy.c:7736:22: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf[i].a = i * (i - 1);  ^ objcopy.c:7741:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf[i].c = 1.0F / (i + 1.0F);  ^ objcopy.c: In function ‘test_copy_dataset_compact_cmpd_vl’: objcopy.c:7881:22: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf[i].a = i * (i - 1);  ^ objcopy.c:7886:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf[i].c = 1.0F / (i + 1.0F);  ^ In file included from objcopy.c:25:0: objcopy.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ CC links.o objcopy.c: In function ‘addr_lookup.isra.0’: objcopy.c:201:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘pure’ if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] addr_lookup(H5O_info_t *oi)  ^ CC unlink.o links.c: In function ‘external_link_dangling’: links.c:2698:36: warning: conversion to ‘hid_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] status = H5Lget_name_by_idx(rid, "no_file", H5_INDEX_NAME, H5_ITER_INC, 0, NULL, 0, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ links.c: In function ‘external_set_elink_fapl1’: links.c:3500:17: warning: size of ‘sv’ is 3500 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char sv[H5FD_MEM_NTYPES][500];  ^ links.c: In function ‘external_set_elink_fapl2’: links.c:3699:10: warning: size of ‘points’ is 6400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int points[NUM40][NUM40];  ^ links.c: In function ‘link_filters’: links.c:9802:48: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] > ((double)filesize_unfiltered * FILTER_FILESIZE_MAX_FRACTION))  ^ links.c: In function ‘link_info_by_idx’: links.c:11058:41: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Lget_name_by_idx(group_id, ".", H5_INDEX_CRT_ORDER, H5_ITER_INC, (hsize_t)0, tmpname, (size_t)NAME_BUF_SIZE, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ cache.c: In function ‘check_resize_entry’: links.c:11100:41: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Lget_name_by_idx(group_id, ".", H5_INDEX_CRT_ORDER, H5_ITER_INC, (hsize_t)u, tmpname, (size_t)NAME_BUF_SIZE, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ cache.c:15138:44: warning: ‘entry_ptr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ( entry_ptr->cleared ) ||  ^ links.c:11142:41: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Lget_name_by_idx(group_id, ".", H5_INDEX_CRT_ORDER, H5_ITER_INC, (hsize_t)u, tmpname, (size_t)NAME_BUF_SIZE, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ links.c: In function ‘link_info_by_idx_old’: links.c:11310:37: warning: conversion to ‘herr_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ret = H5Lget_name_by_idx(group_id, ".", H5_INDEX_CRT_ORDER, H5_ITER_INC, (hsize_t)u, tmpname, (size_t)NAME_BUF_SIZE, H5P_DEFAULT);  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_int_size’: dsets.c:3825:1: warning: stack usage is 80112 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] test_nbit_int_size(hid_t file)  ^ dsets.c:3971:1: warning: the frame size of 80040 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ links.c: In function ‘link_iterate_check’: links.c:12070:70: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_links - 1) - skip);  ^ links.c:12070:5: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_links - 1) - skip);  ^ links.c:12098:45: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->nskipped = gskip = max_links / 2;  ^ links.c:12098:33: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->nskipped = gskip = max_links / 2;  ^ links.c:12102:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? (unsigned)gskip : ((max_links - 1) - gskip);  ^ links.c:12143:33: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->nskipped = gskip = 0;  ^ links.c: In function ‘link_iterate_old_check’: dsets.c: In function ‘test_nbit_flt_size’: links.c:12500:33: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->nskipped = gskip = 0;  ^ dsets.c:3990:1: warning: stack usage is 80112 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] test_nbit_flt_size(hid_t file)  ^ links.c:12520:70: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_links - 1) - skip);  ^ links.c:12520:5: warning: conversion to ‘int64_t’ from ‘hsize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? skip : ((max_links - 1) - skip);  ^ links.c:12548:45: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->nskipped = gskip = max_links / 2;  ^ dsets.c:4168:1: warning: the frame size of 80032 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ links.c:12548:33: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->nskipped = gskip = max_links / 2;  ^ links.c:12552:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->curr = order != H5_ITER_DEC ? (unsigned)gskip : ((max_links - 1) - gskip);  ^ CC big.o links.c:12593:33: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] iter_info->nskipped = gskip = 0;  ^ In file included from links.c:31:0: links.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘test_userblock_offset’: dsets.c:514:1: warning: stack usage is 81088 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] test_userblock_offset(const char *env_h5_drvr, hid_t fapl)  ^ dsets.c:586:1: warning: the frame size of 81040 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ In file included from h5test.h:26:0, from big.c:56: big.c: In function ‘randll’: ../src/H5private.h:1069:37: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define HDrandom() HDrand()  ^ big.c:132:15: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDrandom’ acc = HDrandom();  ^ ../src/H5private.h:1069:37: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define HDrandom() HDrand()  ^ big.c:133:16: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDrandom’ acc *= HDrandom();  ^ big.c: In function ‘enough_room’: big.c:297:9: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(name, sizeof(name), filename, i);  ^ big.c:297:9: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] big.c:312:9: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(name, sizeof(name), filename, i);  ^ big.c:312:9: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] big.c: In function ‘reader’: big.c:511:33: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int64_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[0] = HDstrtoll(s, NULL, 0);  ^ big.c: In function ‘main’: big.c:804:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] HDsrandom(seed);  ^ dt_arith.c: In function ‘test_conv_int_fp’: dt_arith.c:4196:13: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (k = 0; k < src_size; k += 2) {  ^ big.c: In function ‘writer.constprop.1’: big.c:130:33: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] while(overlap != 0 && tries < MAX_TRIES)  ^ CC mtime.o cache.c: In function ‘check_flush_cache__single_entry’: cache.c:10889:1: warning: stack usage is 12432 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] check_flush_cache__single_entry(H5F_t * file_ptr)  ^ mtime.c: In function ‘main’: mtime.c:117:50: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] } else if(HDfabs(HDdifftime(now, oi1.ctime)) > 60.0F) {  ^ In file included from mtime.c:26:0: mtime.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ CC fillval.o fillval.c: In function ‘test_create’: fillval.c:626:19: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if( rd_c.a!=0 || rd_c.y != fill_ctype.y || rd_c.x != 0 || rd_c.z != '\0') {  ^ fillval.c:626:33: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if( rd_c.a!=0 || rd_c.y != fill_ctype.y || rd_c.x != 0 || rd_c.z != '\0') {  ^ fillval.c:630:19: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] rd_c.a, rd_c.y, rd_c.x, rd_c.z);  ^ fillval.c:699:15: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(rd_c.a != 0 || rd_c.y != fill_ctype.y || rd_c.x != 0 || rd_c.z!='\0') {  ^ fillval.c:699:30: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(rd_c.a != 0 || rd_c.y != fill_ctype.y || rd_c.x != 0 || rd_c.z!='\0') {  ^ fillval.c:703:3: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] rd_c.a, rd_c.y, rd_c.x, rd_c.z);  ^ fillval.c: In function ‘test_rdwr_cases’: fillval.c:792:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % cur_size[j];  ^ fillval.c:814:57: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(fill_time!=H5D_FILL_TIME_NEVER && (rd_c.a!=fill_c.a ||  ^ fillval.c:815:29: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] rd_c.x!=fill_c.x || rd_c.y!=fill_c.y ||  ^ fillval.c:824:4: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] fill_c.a, fill_c.x, fill_c.y, fill_c.z);  ^ fillval.c:824:4: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] fillval.c:848:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘int *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] buf = HDmalloc((size_t)(nelmts * sizeof(int)));  ^ fillval.c:882:31: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(buf_c[u].a != fill_c.a || buf_c[u].x != fill_c.x ||  ^ fillval.c:883:36: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] buf_c[u].y != fill_c.y || buf_c[u].z != fill_c.z) {  ^ fillval.c:892:29: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] fill_c.a, fill_c.x, fill_c.y, fill_c.z);  ^ fillval.c:892:29: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] fillval.c:941:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % cur_size[j];  ^ fillval.c:996:13: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if( rd_c.a!=should_be_c.a || rd_c.x!=should_be_c.x ||  ^ fillval.c:997:13: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] rd_c.y!=should_be_c.y || rd_c.z!=should_be_c.z) {  ^ fillval.c:1006:14: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] should_be_c.x,should_be_c.y,should_be_c.z);  ^ fillval.c:1006:14: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] fillval.c:1015:27: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if( rd_c.a!=should_be_c.a || rd_c.x!=should_be_c.x ||  ^ fillval.c:1016:27: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] rd_c.y!=should_be_c.y || rd_c.z!=should_be_c.z) {  ^ fillval.c:1025:28: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] should_be_c.x,should_be_c.y,should_be_c.z);  ^ fillval.c:1025:28: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] fillval.c: In function ‘test_extend_cases’: fillval.c:1443:5: warning: initialization discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp_vl_datatype val_rd_c, init_val_c = {87, "baz", "mumble", 129};  ^ fillval.c:1443:5: warning: initialization discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] fillval.c:1498:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % start_size[j];  ^ fillval.c:1551:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % start_size[j];  ^ fillval.c:1589:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % extend_size[j];  ^ fillval.c:1628:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % max_size[j];  ^ fillval.c:1669:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % extend_size[j];  ^ fillval.c:1762:25: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_offset[j] = rand() % extend_size[j];  ^ fillval.c: In function ‘test_extend’: fillval.c:1845:5: warning: initialization discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp_vl_datatype fillval_c = {32, "foo", "bar", 64}; /* Fill value for compound+vl datatype tests */  ^ fillval.c:1845:5: warning: initialization discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] In file included from fillval.c:23:0: fillval.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select_hyper_contig_dr__run_test.constprop.6’: tselect.c:2252:21: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(; s <= stop_index; s++) {  ^ tselect.c:2011:21: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(; s <= stop_index; s++) {  ^ tselect.c: In function ‘test_select’: tselect.c:10737:40: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((z < 2) && (large_rank >= 1));  ^ tselect.c:10740:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:10743:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:10746:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:10749:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tselect.c:11351:40: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((z < 2) && (large_rank >= 1));  ^ tselect.c:11354:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:11357:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:11360:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:11363:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tselect.c:11841:40: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((z < 2) && (large_rank >= 1));  ^ tselect.c:11844:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:11847:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:11850:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:11853:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2 ) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ dsets.c: In function ‘filter_bogus2’: dsets.c:1360:18: warning: cannot optimize loop, the loop counter may overflow [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] while(buf_left>0) {  ^ tselect.c:10740:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:10743:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:10746:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:10749:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tselect.c:11354:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:11357:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:11360:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:11363:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tselect.c:11844:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((y < 2) && (large_rank >= 2));  ^ tselect.c:11847:32: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((x < 2) && (large_rank >= 3));  ^ tselect.c:11850:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((w < 2) && (large_rank >= 4));  ^ tselect.c:11853:24: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] } while((v < 2 ) && (large_rank >= 5));  ^ tselect.c:11681:9: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(small_rank = 1; small_rank <= large_rank; small_rank++) {  ^ tselect.c:11133:9: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(small_rank = 1; small_rank <= large_rank; small_rank++) {  ^ tselect.c:10646:9: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for(small_rank = 1; small_rank <= large_rank; small_rank++) {  ^ CC mount.o fillval.c: In function ‘test_rdwr_cases’: fillval.c:886:30: warning: ‘fill_c.a’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] HDfprintf(stdout," Elmt={%Hu, %Hu, %Hu, %Hu, %Hu}, read: %f, %d, %f, %c"  ^ fillval.c:886:30: warning: ‘fill_c.x’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] fillval.c:886:30: warning: ‘fill_c.y’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] fillval.c:886:30: warning: ‘fill_c.z’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CC flush1.o CC flush2.o flush1.c:35:15: warning: size of ‘the_data’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static double the_data[100][100];  ^ flush1.c: In function ‘create_file’: flush1.c:77:43: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] the_data[i][j] = (double)(hssize_t)i/(hssize_t)(j+1);  ^ flush1.c: In function ‘extend_file’: flush1.c:134:43: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] the_data[i][j] = (double)(hssize_t)i/(hssize_t)(j+1);  ^ CC app_ref.o flush2.c:34:16: warning: size of ‘the_data’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static double the_data[100][100];  ^ flush2.c: In function ‘check_dset’: flush2.c:75:78: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] error = fabs(the_data[i][j] - (double)(hssize_t)i / ((hssize_t)j + 1));  ^ flush2.c:76:22: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] if(error > 0.0001F) {  ^ flush2.c:81:41: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] (double)(hssize_t)i/(hssize_t)(j+1));  ^ CC enum.o CC set_extent.o CC ttsafe.o app_ref.c: In function ‘main’: app_ref.c:37:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (i=0; iids = H5MM_realloc(keep_ids->ids, id_len * keep_ids->alloc_ids)))  ^ fheap.c:1176:40: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘size_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (keep_ids->lens = H5MM_realloc(keep_ids->lens, sizeof(size_t) * keep_ids->alloc_ids)))  ^ fheap.c:1178:40: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘size_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (keep_ids->offs = H5MM_realloc(keep_ids->offs, sizeof(size_t) * keep_ids->alloc_ids)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_create’: fheap.c:1849:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_reopen’: fheap.c:1949:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_open_twice’: fheap.c:2048:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:2056:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f2 = H5I_object(file2)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_delete_open’: fheap.c:2194:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_id_limits’: fheap.c:2331:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_filtered_create’: fheap.c:2670:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:2709:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_size’: fheap.c:2785:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:2835:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_insert_weird’: fheap.c:3051:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_start_5th_recursive_indirect’: fheap.c:6016:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_remove_bogus’: fheap.c:6146:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:6187:33: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] heap_id[u] = HDrandom() + 1;  ^ fheap.c:6209:37: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] heap_id[u] = HDrandom() + 1;  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_remove_one’: fheap.c:6295:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:6332:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:6346:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] obj[u] = u;  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_remove_two’: fheap.c:6451:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:6488:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:6502:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] obj[u] = u;  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_remove_one_larger’: fheap.c:6636:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:6673:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_remove_two_larger’: fheap.c:6797:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:6834:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_remove_three_larger’: fheap.c:7033:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:7070:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_man_incr_insert_remove’: fheap.c:7307:19: warning: size of ‘heap_id’ is 6400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned char heap_id[100][MAX_HEAP_ID_LEN]; /* Heap ID for object inserted */  ^ links.c: In function ‘external_symlink’: links.c:6339:1: warning: stack usage is 11376 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] external_symlink(const char *env_h5_drvr, hid_t fapl, hbool_t new_format)  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_huge_insert_one’: fheap.c:12331:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_huge_insert_two’: fheap.c:12485:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:12487:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id2 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_huge_insert_three’: fheap.c:12719:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:12721:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id2 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:12723:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id3 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_huge_insert_mix’: fheap.c:13029:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:13031:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id2 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:13033:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id3 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:13035:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id4 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:13037:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id5 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_filtered_huge’: fheap.c:13456:35: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] old_actual_id_len = tparam->actual_id_len;  ^ fheap.c:13470:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_tiny_insert_one’: fheap.c:13663:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_tiny_insert_two’: fheap.c:13817:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:13819:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id2 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_tiny_insert_mix’: fheap.c:14056:25: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:14058:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id2 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:14060:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id3 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:14062:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id4 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:14064:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id5 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:14066:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id6 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c:14068:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (heap_id7 = H5MM_malloc(tparam->actual_id_len)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_filtered_man_root_direct’: fheap.c:14699:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_filtered_man_root_indirect’: fheap.c:14881:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:14941:27: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:14973:27: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:15006:27: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:15038:27: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_random_pow2’: fheap.c:15397:68: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] unsigned size_range = (tmp_cparam.managed.start_block_size / 8); /* Object size range */  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_write’: fheap.c:15683:17: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] rewrite_obj = H5MM_malloc(shared_obj_size_g);  ^ fheap.c:15685:43: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] rewrite_obj[u] = shared_wobj_g[u] * 2;  ^ fheap.c:15713:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] obj_size = (size_t)(obj_size * 1.3F);  ^ fheap.c:15715:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] obj_size = (size_t)(obj_size / 1.3F);  ^ fheap.c:15738:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:15758:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] obj_size = (size_t)(obj_size * 1.3F);  ^ fheap.c:15760:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] obj_size = (size_t)(obj_size / 1.3F);  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘test_bug1’: fheap.c:15899:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c:15925:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct H5F_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if(NULL == (f = H5I_object(file)))  ^ fheap.c: In function ‘main’: fheap.c:16011:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] shared_wobj_g = H5MM_malloc(shared_obj_size_g);  ^ fheap.c:16012:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] shared_robj_g = H5MM_malloc(shared_obj_size_g);  ^ fheap.c:16020:80: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(curr_test = FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL; curr_test < FHEAP_TEST_NTESTS; curr_test++) {  ^ fheap.c:16051:31: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_create(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16052:31: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_reopen(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16053:35: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_open_twice(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16054:36: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_delete_open(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16055:34: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_id_limits(fapl, &small_cparam);  ^ fheap.c:16056:40: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_filtered_create(fapl, &small_cparam);  ^ fheap.c:16057:29: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_size(fapl, &small_cparam);  ^ fheap.c:16070:73: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(fill = FHEAP_TEST_FILL_LARGE; fill < FHEAP_TEST_FILL_N; fill++) {  ^ fheap.c:16102:45: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_insert_weird(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16145:65: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_start_5th_recursive_indirect(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16155:45: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_bogus(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16156:43: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_one(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16157:43: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_two(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16158:50: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_one_larger(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16160:50: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_two_larger(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16162:50: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_two_larger(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16164:52: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_three_larger(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16166:52: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_three_larger(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16182:80: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(del_dir = FHEAP_DEL_FORWARD; del_dir < FHEAP_DEL_NDIRS; del_dir++) {  ^ fheap.c:16184:97: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(drain_half = FHEAP_DEL_DRAIN_ALL; drain_half < FHEAP_DEL_DRAIN_N; drain_half++) {  ^ fheap.c:16200:59: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_root_direct(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16201:58: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_two_direct(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16202:57: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_first_row(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16203:62: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_first_two_rows(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16204:63: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_first_four_rows(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16208:67: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_all_root_direct(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16209:64: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_2nd_indirect(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16210:64: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_remove_3rd_indirect(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16219:57: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_skip_start_block(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16220:66: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_skip_start_block_add_back(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16221:69: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_skip_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16222:55: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_skip_2nd_block(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16223:67: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_skip_2nd_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16224:84: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_one_partial_skip_2nd_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16225:66: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_row_skip_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16226:87: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_skip_direct_skip_indirect_two_rows_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16227:90: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_direct_skip_indirect_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16228:94: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_direct_skip_2nd_indirect_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16229:94: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_2nd_direct_less_one_wrap_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16230:97: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_direct_skip_2nd_indirect_skip_2nd_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16231:87: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_direct_skip_indirect_two_rows_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16232:105: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_direct_skip_indirect_two_rows_skip_indirect_row_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16233:85: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_2nd_direct_skip_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16234:98: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_2nd_direct_skip_2nd_indirect_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16235:110: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_2nd_direct_fill_direct_skip_3rd_indirect_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16236:111: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_2nd_direct_fill_direct_skip2_3rd_indirect_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16237:106: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_3rd_direct_less_one_fill_direct_wrap_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16238:118: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_1st_row_3rd_direct_fill_2nd_direct_less_one_wrap_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16242:101: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_3rd_direct_fill_direct_skip_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16243:130: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_3rd_direct_fill_2nd_direct_fill_direct_skip_3rd_indirect_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16244:139: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_3rd_direct_fill_2nd_direct_fill_direct_skip_3rd_indirect_two_rows_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16245:135: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_3rd_direct_fill_2nd_direct_fill_direct_skip_3rd_indirect_wrap_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16246:144: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_fill_4th_direct_less_one_fill_2nd_direct_fill_direct_skip_3rd_indirect_wrap_start_block_add_skipped(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16255:52: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_frag_simple(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16256:52: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_frag_direct(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16257:56: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_frag_2nd_direct(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16258:56: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_man_frag_3rd_direct(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16293:13: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] small_cparam.id_len = id_len;  ^ fheap.c:16323:80: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(del_dir = FHEAP_DEL_FORWARD; del_dir < FHEAP_DEL_NDIRS; del_dir++) {  ^ fheap.c:16328:48: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_huge_insert_one(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16329:48: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_huge_insert_two(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16330:50: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_huge_insert_three(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16331:48: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_huge_insert_mix(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16332:46: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_filtered_huge(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16339:48: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_tiny_insert_one(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16340:48: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_tiny_insert_two(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16341:48: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_tiny_insert_mix(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16366:76: warning: increment of enumeration value is invalid in C++ [-Wc++-compat] for(del_dir = FHEAP_DEL_FORWARD; del_dir < FHEAP_DEL_NDIRS; del_dir++) {  ^ fheap.c:16371:53: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_filtered_man_root_direct(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16372:55: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_filtered_man_root_indirect(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16376:35: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(50*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(25*1000*1000)), fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16377:40: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random_pow2((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(50*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(2*1000*1000)), fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16399:35: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(50*1000*1000)), fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16400:40: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random_pow2((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(4*1000*1000)), fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16403:35: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(50*1000*1000)), fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16404:40: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random_pow2((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(4*1000*1000)), fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16417:35: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(50*1000*1000)), fapl, &large_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16418:40: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random_pow2((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(4*1000*1000)), fapl, &large_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16421:35: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(50*1000*1000)), fapl, &large_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16422:40: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_random_pow2((curr_test == FHEAP_TEST_NORMAL ? (hsize_t)(100*1000*1000) : (hsize_t)(4*1000*1000)), fapl, &large_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16438:30: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_write(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16442:30: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_write(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ fheap.c:16455:25: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nerrors += test_bug1(fapl, &small_cparam, &tparam);  ^ CC file_image.o file_image.c: In function ‘test_get_file_image’: file_image.c:768:13: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(member_file_name, 1024, file_name, i);  ^ file_image.c:768:13: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] file_image.c:796:13: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(member_file_name, 1024, file_name, i);  ^ file_image.c:796:13: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] In file included from file_image.c:25:0: file_image.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ CC unregister.o CC error_test.o unregister.c: In function ‘test_unregister_filters’: unregister.c:103:17: warning: size of ‘points’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int points[DSET_DIM1][DSET_DIM2];  ^ unregister.c:92:1: warning: stack usage is 81424 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] test_unregister_filters(hid_t my_fapl)  ^ unregister.c:213:1: warning: the frame size of 81348 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Carpet.a CC err_compat.o error_test.c:43:5: warning: size of ‘ipoints2’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int ipoints2[DIM0][DIM1], icheck2[DIM0][DIM1];  ^ error_test.c:43:27: warning: size of ‘icheck2’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int ipoints2[DIM0][DIM1], icheck2[DIM0][DIM1];  ^ CC tcheck_version.o error_test.c: In function ‘error_stack’: error_test.c:276:29: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if((err_num = H5Eget_num(H5E_DEFAULT)) < 0)  ^ error_test.c:285:29: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] if((err_num = H5Eget_num(ERR_STACK)) == 0) {  ^ error_test.c: In function ‘test_long_desc’: error_test.c:357:28: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] long_desc[u] = 'A' + (u % 26);  ^ error_test.c:368:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(full_desc, (size_t)(LONG_DESC_SIZE + 128), format, long_desc);  ^ error_test.c:368:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] error_test.c: In function ‘test_create’: error_test.c:497:25: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] err_num = H5Eget_num(estack_id);  ^ error_test.c:504:25: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] err_num = H5Eget_num(estack_id);  ^ error_test.c:511:25: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] err_num = H5Eget_num(estack_id);  ^ error_test.c: In function ‘test_copy’: error_test.c:549:25: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] err_num = H5Eget_num(H5E_DEFAULT);  ^ error_test.c:556:25: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] err_num = H5Eget_num(estack_id);  ^ error_test.c:560:25: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] err_num = H5Eget_num(H5E_DEFAULT);  ^ error_test.c:567:25: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] err_num = H5Eget_num(H5E_DEFAULT);  ^ In file included from error_test.c:23:0: error_test.c: At top level: H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ err_compat.c:40:5: warning: size of ‘ipoints2’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int ipoints2[DIM0][DIM1], icheck2[DIM0][DIM1];  ^ err_compat.c:40:27: warning: size of ‘icheck2’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int ipoints2[DIM0][DIM1], icheck2[DIM0][DIM1];  ^ tcheck_version.c: In function ‘abort_intercept’: tcheck_version.c:108:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘noreturn’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=noreturn] abort_intercept (int H5_ATTR_UNUSED sig)  ^ CC testmeta.o CC links_env.o CCLD libh5test.la Checking status of thorn CT_MultiLevel Checking status of thorn CarpetEvolutionMask Checking status of thorn CarpetIOASCII Checking status of thorn CarpetIOBasic Checking status of thorn CarpetIOScalar Checking status of thorn CarpetIntegrateTest Checking status of thorn CarpetInterp COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOASCII/src/ioascii.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetEvolutionMask/src/evolution_mask.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOBasic/src/iobasic.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOScalar/src/ioscalar.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetInterp/src/interp.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIntegrateTest/src/Local.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIntegrateTest/src/Global.cc CCLD testhdf5 CCLD lheap COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetIOBasic/cctk_ThornBindings.c CCLD ohdr /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh: In function ‘void CarpetIOBasic::OutputVar(const cGH*, int, const char*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOBasic/iobasic.cc:454:32: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] T const &val = *(T const *)result; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:144:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘TYPECASE’ TYPECASE(CCTK_VARIABLE_INT4, CCTK_INT4)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOBasic/iobasic.cc:454:32: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] T const &val = *(T const *)result; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:172:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘TYPECASE’ TYPECASE(CCTK_VARIABLE_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOBasic/iobasic.cc:454:32: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] T const &val = *(T const *)result; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:195:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘TYPECASE’ TYPECASE(CCTK_VARIABLE_COMPLEX16, CCTK_COMPLEX16)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh: In function ‘int CarpetIOScalar::OutputVarAs(const cGH*, const char*, const char*, const char*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOScalar/ioscalar.cc:453:25: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] file << *(T const *)result; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:144:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘TYPECASE’ TYPECASE(CCTK_VARIABLE_INT4, CCTK_INT4)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOScalar/ioscalar.cc:453:25: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] file << *(T const *)result; \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:172:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘TYPECASE’ TYPECASE(CCTK_VARIABLE_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOScalar/ioscalar.cc:461:30: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] file << real(*(T const *)result) << " " << imag(*(T const *)result); \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:195:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘TYPECASE’ TYPECASE(CCTK_VARIABLE_COMPLEX16, CCTK_COMPLEX16)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOScalar/ioscalar.cc:461:65: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] file << real(*(T const *)result) << " " << imag(*(T const *)result); \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/typecase.hh:195:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘TYPECASE’ TYPECASE(CCTK_VARIABLE_COMPLEX16, CCTK_COMPLEX16)  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetEvolutionMask/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetInterp/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetIntegrateTest/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetEvolutionMask/src/evolution_mask_init.c Checking status of thorn CarpetInterp2 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetIOScalar/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetEvolutionMask/src/evolution_mask_enforce.c CCLD stab CCLD gheap CCLD cache Checking status of thorn CarpetReduce Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetIntegrateTest.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetInterp2/src/fasterp.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetInterp2/src/interp2.cc CCLD cache_api COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetIOASCII/cctk_ThornBindings.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetInterp2/fasterp.cc:316:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetInterp2/fasterp.cc:324:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp simd [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma omp simd reduction(+ : tmp)  ^ CCLD pool CCLD accum COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetReduce/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetIOBasic.a CCLD hyperslab COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetReduce/src/mask_allocate.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_MultiLevel.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetReduce/src/mask_init.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetReduce/src/mask_set.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetReduce/src/mask_test.cc In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetInterp2/fasterp.cc:13:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetInterp2/fasterp.cc: In static member function ‘static ompi_datatype_t* CarpetInterp2::fasterp_iloc_t::mpi_datatype()’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetInterp2/fasterp.cc:88:24: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ {1, sizeof(s), MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ CCLD istore COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_V.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_InitializePsi.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetInterp2/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetReduce/src/mask_carpet.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetIOScalar.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetReduce/src/mask_coords.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetReduce/src/reduce.cc CCLD bittests CCLD dt_arith Checking status of thorn CarpetRegrid CCLD dtypes CCLD dsets CCLD cmpd_dset CCLD filter_fail COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_InitializeError.cc Checking status of thorn CarpetRegrid2 CCLD extend Checking status of thorn CarpetSlab Checking status of thorn Coordinates COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_InitializeCoefficients.cc CCLD external COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/automatic.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetSlab/src/Get.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetInterp.a COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_InitializeResidual.cc CCLD efc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid2/src/amr.cc CCLD objcopy CCLD links COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Coordinates/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetRegrid2/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetRegrid/cctk_ThornBindings.c CCLD unlink CCLD big COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetSlab/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_InitializeConstants.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/cartesian.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_InitializeAuxiliaries.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetSlab/src/GetHyperslab.cc CCLD mtime CCLD fillval COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/interpolate.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetEvolutionMask.a CCLD mount COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/multipatch.cc CCLD flush1 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/interpolate.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 Coordinates::Coordinates_SymmetryInterpolate(CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, const void* const*, CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4*, CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4*, void* const*, CCTK_INT4)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/interpolate.cc:70:32: warning: unused variable ‘cctkGH’ [-Wunused-variable] cGH const * restrict const cctkGH = static_cast (cctkGH_);  ^ Checking status of thorn NoExcision CCLD flush2 CCLD app_ref CCLD enum COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/NoExcision/cctk_ThornBindings.c Checking status of thorn PeriodicCarpet COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetSlab/src/mapping.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/NoExcision_mod.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetReduce.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/NoExcision_mod.f90:179.28: !$OMP REDUCTION(max:linfred) 1 Warning: Type specified for intrinsic function 'max' at (1) is ignored COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/overwrite.F90 CCLD set_extent COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/PeriodicCarpet/src/paramcheck.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90: In function ‘smooth’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90:667:0: warning: ‘f’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] newval = oldval * f + goodval * (1 - f)  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetIOASCII.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_InitializeAuxiliaries.cc: In function ‘void CT_InitializeADM(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_InitializeAuxiliaries.cc:181:91: warning: ‘Xz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CT_CalculateA(stnc, Xx, Xy, Xz, &Axx, &Axy, &Axz, &Ayy, &Ayz, &Azz, &A2);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_InitializeAuxiliaries.cc:181:91: warning: ‘Xy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_InitializeAuxiliaries.cc:181:91: warning: ‘Xx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CCLD ttsafe /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90: In function ‘noexcision_overwrite’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90:582:0: warning: ‘radz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] & + ((z - cz) / radz)**2  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90:550:0: note: ‘radz’ was declared here REAL*8 :: cx, cy, cz, radx, rady, radz, width  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90:582:0: warning: ‘rady’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] & + ((z - cz) / radz)**2  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90:550:0: note: ‘rady’ was declared here REAL*8 :: cx, cy, cz, radx, rady, radz, width  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90:582:0: warning: ‘radx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] & + ((z - cz) / radz)**2  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/overwrite.f90:550:0: note: ‘radx’ was declared here REAL*8 :: cx, cy, cz, radx, rady, radz, width  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/PeriodicCarpet/src/periodic.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/PeriodicCarpet/src/interpolate.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/PeriodicCarpet/interpolate.c: In function ‘PeriodicCarpet_Interpolate’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/PeriodicCarpet/interpolate.c:45:7: warning: unused variable ‘m’ [-Wunused-variable] int m;  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CT_MultiLevel/cctk_ThornBindings.c CCLD getname CCLD vfd COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/patchsystem.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid2/src/boundary.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/baselevel.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_RelaxPsi.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_RelaxError.cc CCLD ntypes In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/carpet_public.h:7:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/carpet_public.hh:5, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/carpet.hh:4, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/PeriodicCarpet/periodic.cc:11: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/PeriodicCarpet/periodic.cc: In function ‘ompi_datatype_t* mpi_datatype(const xferinfo_t&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:1064:53: warning: ‘ompi_mpi_ub’ is deprecated (declared at /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:914): MPI_UB is deprecated in MPI-2.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations] #define MPI_UB OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(MPI_Datatype, ompi_mpi_ub)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/MPI/include/mpi.h:310:66: note: in definition of macro ‘OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL’ #define OMPI_PREDEFINED_GLOBAL(type, global) ((type) ((void *) &(global)))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/PeriodicCarpet/periodic.cc:66:23: note: in expansion of macro ‘MPI_UB’ {1, sizeof s, MPI_UB, "MPI_UB", "MPI_UB"}};  ^ CCLD dangle COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetSlab/src/slab.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/register.cc CCLD dtransform /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc: In function ‘void CT_RelaxPsi(cGH*, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc:65:67: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Reset(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_psi", value, 0);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc:70:67: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Reset(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_psi", value, 1);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc:84:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Copy(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_psi[0]", "CT_MultiLevel::ct_psi_copy[0]", nequation);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc:84:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc:90:111: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Copy(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual[0]", "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual_copy[0]", nequation);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc:90:111: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxPsi.cc:33:29: warning: unused variable ‘tmpnorm’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL norm = 1e+03, tmpnorm;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc: In function ‘void CT_RelaxError(cGH*, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:70:123: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Copy(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual_above[0]", "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual_above_copy[0]", nequation);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:70:123: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:78:78: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] if (rset_psi) CT_Reset(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_err", zero, 0);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:93:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Copy(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_err[0]", "CT_MultiLevel::ct_err_copy[0]", nequation);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:93:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:101:111: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Copy(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual[0]", "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual_copy[0]", nequation);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:101:111: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:108:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Copy(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_psi[0]", "CT_MultiLevel::ct_psi_copy[0]", nequation);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:108:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_RelaxError.cc:33:29: warning: unused variable ‘tmpnorm’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL norm = 1e+03, tmpnorm;  ^ Checking status of thorn Poisson COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/thornburg04.cc COMPILING arrangements/CactusExamples/Poisson/src/uniform_charge.c CCLD reserved CCLD cross_read COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Poisson/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Poisson.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/centre.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/manualcoordinatelist.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/manualcoordinates.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_Boundaries.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/PeriodicCarpet/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_SolvePsiEquation.cc CCLD freespace COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/smooth.F90 CCLD mf COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid2/src/indexing.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/smooth.f90: In function ‘noexcision_smooth’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/smooth.f90:572:0: warning: ‘radz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] & ((z - cz) / radz)**2)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/smooth.f90:550:0: note: ‘radz’ was declared here REAL*8 :: cx, cy, cz, radx, rady, radz  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/smooth.f90:572:0: warning: ‘rady’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] & ((z - cz) / radz)**2)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/smooth.f90:550:0: note: ‘rady’ was declared here REAL*8 :: cx, cy, cz, radx, rady, radz  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/smooth.f90:572:0: warning: ‘radx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] & ((z - cz) / radz)**2)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/smooth.f90:550:0: note: ‘radx’ was declared here REAL*8 :: cx, cy, cz, radx, rady, radz  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/manualgridpointlist.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid2/src/initialise.cc CCLD btree2 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc: In function ‘void CT_Boundaries(cGH*, const char*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc:65:25: warning: unused variable ‘pvarx’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL pvarx = idx * (c1 * pvar[i1] + c2 * pvar[i2] + c3 * pvar[i3]);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc:66:25: warning: unused variable ‘pvary’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL pvary = idy * (c1 * pvar[j1] + c2 * pvar[j2] + c3 * pvar[j3]);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc:67:25: warning: unused variable ‘pvarz’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL pvarz = idz * (c1 * pvar[k1] + c2 * pvar[k2] + c3 * pvar[k3]);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc:95:25: warning: unused variable ‘pvarx’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL pvarx = idx * (c1 * pvar[i1] + c2 * pvar[i2] + c3 * pvar[i3]);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc:96:25: warning: unused variable ‘pvary’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL pvary = idy * (c1 * pvar[j1] + c2 * pvar[j2] + c3 * pvar[j3]);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc:97:25: warning: unused variable ‘pvarz’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL pvarz = idz * (c1 * pvar[k1] + c2 * pvar[k2] + c3 * pvar[k3]);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_Boundaries.cc:23:18: warning: unused variable ‘npoints’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT npoints = cctk_lsh[0] * cctk_lsh[1] * cctk_lsh[2];  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/reduce.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/reduce.f90:2.44: subroutine NoExcision_Reduce (cctk_iteration, cctk_lsh, rhs, x, y, z) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'cctk_iteration' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_SolvePsiEquation.cc: In function ‘void CT_SolvePsiEquation(cGH*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_INT4*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_SolvePsiEquation.cc:34:19: warning: unused variable ‘twothirds’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL twothirds = 2.0/3.0;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/reduce.f90: In function ‘noexcision_reduce’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/reduce.f90:173:0: warning: ‘f’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] newval = oldval * f + goodval * (1 - f)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/NoExcision/reduce.f90:155:0: note: ‘f’ was declared here REAL*8 :: x, f  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/reduce.c CCLD fheap COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid2/src/paramcheck.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/getlevelinfo.cc CCLD file_image CCLD unregister COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_SolveErrorEquation.cc CCLD error_test CCLD err_compat COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/thornburg04nc.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/param_check.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/copy_mask.cc CCLD tcheck_version CCLD testmeta COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_AddErrorToPsi.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_Reset.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetInterp2.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid2/src/property.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid2/src/regrid.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_EnforceInt.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/manualgridpoints.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/NoExcision/src/cg.F90 CCLD links_env /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetRegrid2/property.cc:211:2: warning: #warning "TODO: Correct this" [-Wcpp] #warning "TODO: Correct this"  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetSlab.a Making all in tools Making all in lib CC h5tools.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/moving.cc h5tools.c: In function 'init_acc_pos': h5tools.c:1302:26: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for (i = (ctx->ndims - 2); i >= 0; i--) {  ^ h5tools.c: At top level: h5tools.c:1538:1: warning: no previous prototype for 'render_bin_output_region_data_blocks' [-Wmissing-prototypes] render_bin_output_region_data_blocks(hid_t region_id, FILE *stream,  ^ h5tools.c: In function 'render_bin_output_region_data_blocks': h5tools.c:1559:5: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((dims1 = (hsize_t *) HDmalloc(sizeof(hsize_t) * ndims)) == NULL)  ^ h5tools.c:1581:5: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((start = (hsize_t *) HDmalloc(sizeof(hsize_t) * ndims)) == NULL)  ^ h5tools.c:1584:5: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((count = (hsize_t *) HDmalloc(sizeof(hsize_t) * ndims)) == NULL)  ^ h5tools.c: In function 'render_bin_output_region_blocks': h5tools.c:1648:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_select_hyper_nblocks failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1653:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_simple_extent_ndims failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1655:5: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] alloc_size = nblocks * ndims * 2 * sizeof(ptdata[0]);  ^ h5tools.c:1658:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "Could not allocate buffer for ptdata");  ^ h5tools.c:1662:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Rget_select_hyper_blocklist failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1665:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Dget_type failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1667:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tget_native_type failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1670:13: warning: conversion to 'hssize_t' from 'hsize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] type_id, nblocks, ptdata);  ^ h5tools.c:1676:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1679:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools.c: At top level: h5tools.c:1706:1: warning: no previous prototype for 'render_bin_output_region_data_points' [-Wmissing-prototypes] render_bin_output_region_data_points(hid_t region_space, hid_t region_id,  ^ h5tools.c: In function 'render_bin_output_region_data_points': h5tools.c:1716:32: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] if((type_size = H5Tget_size(type_id)) == 0)  ^ h5tools.c:1719:5: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((region_buf = HDmalloc(type_size * (size_t)npoints)) == NULL)  ^ h5tools.c:1723:5: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((dims1 = (hsize_t *) HDmalloc(sizeof(hsize_t) * ndims)) == NULL)  ^ h5tools.c:1726:5: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dims1[0] = npoints;  ^ h5tools.c:1735:5: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if(render_bin_output(stream, container, type_id, (char*)region_buf, npoints) < 0)  ^ h5tools.c: In function 'render_bin_output_region_points': h5tools.c:1772:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_select_elem_npoints failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1776:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_simple_extent_ndims failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1779:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Dget_type failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1782:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(FALSE, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tget_native_type failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1789:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools.c:1792:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools.c: In function 'h5tools_count_ncols': h5tools.c:673:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] h5tools_count_ncols(const char *s)  ^ h5tools.c: In function 'h5tools_is_zero': h5tools.c:1808:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] h5tools_is_zero(const void *_mem, size_t size)  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_EnforceInt.cc:25:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/Lump.cc: In function ‘void CT_EnforceInt(cGH*, CCTK_REAL8*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/Lump.cc:34:51: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_WriteTimeSeries(Carpet::reflevel, Kfin, "k.asc");  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_EnforceInt.cc:29:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLat.cc:51:51: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_WriteTimeSeries(Carpet::reflevel, Kfin, "k.asc");  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_EnforceInt.cc:33:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:50:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_WriteTimeSeries(Carpet::reflevel, A, "A.asc");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:2:12: warning: unused variable ‘K’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL *K = (CCTK_REAL *) CCTK_VarDataPtr(cctkGH, 0, "CT_Analytic::testK");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:3:12: warning: unused variable ‘dxK’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL *dxK = (CCTK_REAL *) CCTK_VarDataPtr(cctkGH, 0, "CT_Analytic::testdxK");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:4:12: warning: unused variable ‘dyK’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL *dyK = (CCTK_REAL *) CCTK_VarDataPtr(cctkGH, 0, "CT_Analytic::testdyK");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:5:12: warning: unused variable ‘dzK’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL *dzK = (CCTK_REAL *) CCTK_VarDataPtr(cctkGH, 0, "CT_Analytic::testdzK");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:6:12: warning: unused variable ‘c1’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL *c1 = (CCTK_REAL *) CCTK_VarDataPtr(cctkGH, 0, "CT_Analytic::testc1");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:7:12: warning: unused variable ‘c2’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL *c2 = (CCTK_REAL *) CCTK_VarDataPtr(cctkGH, 0, "CT_Analytic::testc2");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:8:12: warning: unused variable ‘W’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL *W = (CCTK_REAL *) CCTK_VarDataPtr(cctkGH, 0, "CT_Analytic::testW");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/integral/ExpLatNewt.cc:11:11: warning: unused variable ‘Kini’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL Kini = Kfac[CCTK_GFINDEX3D(cctkGH,0,0,0)];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_EnforceInt.cc:21:18: warning: unused variable ‘npoints’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT npoints = cctk_lsh[0] * cctk_lsh[1] * cctk_lsh[2];  ^ In file included from h5tools.c:31:0: h5tools.c: In function 'h5tools_render_element': ../../src/H5private.h:1271:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] #define HDstrtok(X,Y) strtok(X,Y)  ^ h5tools.c:1083:25: note: in expansion of macro 'HDstrtok' (section = HDstrtok(secnum ? NULL : s, OPTIONAL_LINE_BREAK));  ^ h5tools.c: In function 'h5tools_render_region_element': ../../src/H5private.h:1271:36: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] #define HDstrtok(X,Y) strtok(X,Y)  ^ h5tools.c:1236:48: note: in expansion of macro 'HDstrtok' for (secnum = 0, multiline = 0; (section = HDstrtok(secnum ? NULL : s,  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/regrid.cc CC h5tools_dump.lo h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_dump_region_data_blocks': h5tools_dump.c:612:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_select_hyper_nblocks failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:617:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_simple_extent_ndims failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:638:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "Could not allocate buffer for ptdata");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:643:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Rget_select_hyper_blocklist failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:669:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Dget_type failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:671:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tget_native_type failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:732:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:735:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_print_region_data_points': h5tools_dump.c:813:5: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dims1[0] = npoints;  ^ h5tools_dump.c:819:32: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] if((type_size = H5Tget_size(type_id)) == 0)  ^ h5tools_dump.c:822:5: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if((region_buf = HDmalloc(type_size * (size_t)npoints)) == NULL)  ^ h5tools_dump.c:829:5: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.ndims = ndims;  ^ h5tools_dump.c:835:25: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for (jndx = 0; jndx < npoints; jndx++, elmtno++) {  ^ h5tools_dump.c:850:18: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (jndx == npoints - 1)  ^ h5tools_dump.c:856:9: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.sm_pos = jndx * ndims;  ^ h5tools_dump.c:858:33: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.size_last_dim = (int) (ctx.p_max_idx[ctx.ndims - 1]);  ^ h5tools_dump.c:871:32: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((char*)region_buf + jndx * type_size), &ctx);  ^ h5tools_dump.c:873:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (jndx + 1 < npoints || (region_flags & END_OF_DATA) == 0)  ^ h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_dump_region_data_points': h5tools_dump.c:938:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_select_elem_npoints failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:942:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] H5E_THROW(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_simple_extent_ndims failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:958:26: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] alloc_size = npoints * ndims * sizeof(ptdata[0]);  ^ h5tools_dump.c:961:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "Could not allocate buffer for ptdata");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:965:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Sget_select_elem_pointlist failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:986:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Dget_type failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:989:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HGOTO_ERROR(dimension_break, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tget_native_type failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:1053:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c:1056:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] HERROR(H5E_tools_g, H5E_tools_min_id_g, "H5Tclose failed");  ^ h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_display_simple_subset': h5tools_dump.c:1378:50: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] current_outer_dim = (ctx->ndims - 2) - 1;  ^ h5tools_dump.c:1381:40: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for (i = current_outer_dim + 1; i < ctx->ndims; i++) {  ^ h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_dump_simple_dset': h5tools_dump.c:1532:44: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx->ndims = H5Sget_simple_extent_ndims(f_space);  ^ h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_dump_simple_mem': h5tools_dump.c:1681:44: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx->ndims = H5Sget_simple_extent_ndims(space);  ^ h5tools_dump.c:1699:30: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx->size_last_dim = (int) (ctx->p_max_idx[ctx->ndims - 1]);  ^ In file included from h5tools_dump.c:31:0: h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_print_enum': ../../src/H5private.h:1244:34: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] #define HDstrlen(S) strlen(S)  ^ h5tools_dump.c:2658:18: note: in expansion of macro 'HDstrlen' nchars = HDstrlen(name[i]);  ^ h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_dump_dcpl': h5tools_dump.c:3375:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5D_ALLOC_TIME_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(at) {  ^ h5tools_dump.c:3375:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5D_ALLOC_TIME_DEFAULT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5tools_dump.c: In function 'h5tools_dump_comment': h5tools_dump.c:3440:13: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'ssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] cmt_bufsize = H5Oget_comment(obj_id, comment, cmt_bufsize);  ^ CC h5tools_str.lo CC h5tools_utils.lo h5tools_str.c: In function 'h5tools_str_append': h5tools_str.c:145:9: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] nchars = HDvsnprintf(str->s + str->len, avail, fmt, ap);  ^ h5tools_str.c:145:9: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] h5tools_str.c:171:13: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] size_t newsize = MAX(str->len + nchars + 1, 2 * str->nalloc);  ^ h5tools_str.c:171:13: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] h5tools_str.c:179:13: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] str->len += nchars;  ^ h5tools_str.c: In function 'h5tools_str_dump_region_blocks': h5tools_str.c:448:38: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] alloc_size = nblocks * ndims * 2 * sizeof(ptdata[0]);  ^ h5tools_str.c: In function 'h5tools_str_dump_region_points': h5tools_str.c:509:30: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'hssize_t' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] alloc_size = npoints * ndims * sizeof(ptdata[0]);  ^ h5tools_str.c: In function 'h5tools_str_sprint': h5tools_str.c:740:21: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' when passing argument to function [-Wdouble-promotion] h5tools_str_append(str, OPT(info->fmt_float, "%g"), tempfloat);  ^ h5tools_str.c:791:29: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if (info->str_repeat > 0) while (i + j < size && s[i] == s[i + j])  ^ h5tools_str.c:791:29: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] h5tools_str.c:822:40: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] i += j - 1;  ^ h5tools_str.c:846:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(unsigned char))  ^ h5tools_str.c:849:56: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] tempuchar = (tempuchar >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:849:79: warning: conversion to 'unsigned char' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] tempuchar = (tempuchar >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:858:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(char))  ^ h5tools_str.c:861:54: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] tempchar = (tempchar >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:861:77: warning: conversion to 'signed char' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] tempchar = (tempchar >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:871:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(unsigned int))  ^ h5tools_str.c:874:77: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] tempuint = (tempuint >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:882:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(int))  ^ h5tools_str.c:885:52: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] tempint = (tempint >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:885:75: warning: conversion to 'int' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] tempint = (tempint >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:897:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(unsigned short))  ^ h5tools_str.c:900:58: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] tempushort = (tempushort >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:900:81: warning: conversion to 'short unsigned int' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] tempushort = (tempushort >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:910:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(short))  ^ h5tools_str.c:913:56: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] tempshort = (tempshort >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:913:79: warning: conversion to 'short int' from 'long long unsigned int' may alter its value [-Wconversion] tempshort = (tempshort >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:923:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(unsigned long))  ^ h5tools_str.c:934:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(long))  ^ h5tools_str.c:937:54: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'long int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] templong = (templong >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:937:77: warning: conversion to 'long int' from 'long long unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] templong = (templong >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:947:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(unsigned long long))  ^ h5tools_str.c:958:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (packed_data_offset >= 8 * sizeof(long long))  ^ h5tools_str.c:961:56: warning: conversion to 'long long unsigned int' from 'long long int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] templlong = (templlong >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:961:79: warning: conversion to 'long long int' from 'long long unsigned int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] templlong = (templlong >> packed_data_offset) & packed_data_mask;  ^ h5tools_str.c:971:45: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nmembs = H5Tget_nmembers(type);  ^ In file included from h5tools_str.c:27:0: h5tools_str.c: In function 'h5tools_str_replace': h5tools_str.c:1412:40: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'long int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] HDmemcpy ( newstr, oldstr, tok - oldstr );  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:1005:67: note: in definition of macro 'HDmemcpy' #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ h5tools_str.c:1414:148: warning: conversion to 'long unsigned int' from 'long int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] HDmemcpy ( newstr + (tok - oldstr) + HDstrlen( replacement ), tok + HDstrlen ( substr ), HDstrlen ( oldstr ) - HDstrlen ( substr ) - ( tok - oldstr ) );  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:1005:67: note: in definition of macro 'HDmemcpy' #define HDmemcpy(X,Y,Z) memcpy((char*)(X),(const char*)(Y),Z)  ^ h5tools_str.c: In function 'h5tools_str_len': h5tools_str.c:95:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] h5tools_str_len(h5tools_str_t *str)  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'parallel_print': h5tools_utils.c:89:9: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] HDvprintf(format, ap);  ^ In file included from h5tools_utils.c:33:0: h5tools_utils.c:92:76: warning: conversion to 'size_t' from 'int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] bytes_written = HDvsnprintf(outBuff+outBuffOffset, OUTBUFF_SIZE-outBuffOffset, format, ap);  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:1388:48: note: in definition of macro 'HDvsnprintf' #define HDvsnprintf(S,N,FMT,A) vsnprintf(S,N,FMT,A)  ^ h5tools_utils.c:92:13: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] bytes_written = HDvsnprintf(outBuff+outBuffOffset, OUTBUFF_SIZE-outBuffOffset, format, ap);  ^ h5tools_utils.c:92:13: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] h5tools_utils.c:104:21: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] bytes_written = HDvfprintf(overflow_file, format, ap);  ^ h5tools_utils.c:110:13: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] bytes_written = HDvfprintf(overflow_file, format, ap);  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'error_msg': h5tools_utils.c:142:5: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] HDvfprintf(rawerrorstream, fmt, ap);  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'warn_msg': h5tools_utils.c:173:5: warning: function might be possible candidate for 'gnu_printf' format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] HDvfprintf(rawerrorstream, fmt, ap);  ^ In file included from h5tools_utils.c:31:0: h5tools_utils.c: In function 'print_version': h5tools_utils.c:411:13: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] ((char *)H5_VERS_SUBRELEASE)[0] ? "-" : "", H5_VERS_SUBRELEASE);  ^ h5tools.h:41:65: note: in definition of macro 'PRINTSTREAM' #define PRINTSTREAM(S, F, ...) {if(S != NULL) HDfprintf(S, F, __VA_ARGS__);}  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'add_obj': h5tools_utils.c:692:21: warning: conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] u = table->nobjs++;  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'h5tools_getenv_update_hyperslab_bufsize': h5tools_utils.c:925:55: warning: conversion to 'hsize_t' from 'long int' may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] H5TOOLS_BUFSIZE = hyperslab_bufsize_mb * 1024 * 1024;  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'search_obj': h5tools_utils.c:536:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] search_obj(table_t *table, haddr_t objno)  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'h5tools_getprogname': h5tools_utils.c:886:12: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] const char*h5tools_getprogname(void)  ^ h5tools_utils.c: In function 'h5tools_getstatus': h5tools_utils.c:891:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] int h5tools_getstatus(void)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_OutputWalk.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_RestoreError.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_PeriodicCarpet.a CC h5diff.lo CC h5diff_array.lo h5diff.c: In function 'print_objname': h5diff.c:33:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] int print_objname (diff_opt_t * options, hsize_t nfound)  ^ CC h5diff_attr.lo h5diff_array.c: In function 'diff_datum': h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:1986:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:1986:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:1986:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2018:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2018:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2018:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2158:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2158:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2158:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2223:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2223:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2223:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2370:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2370:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2370:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2435:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2435:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2435:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2584:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2584:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2584:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2648:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2648:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:2648:21: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'character_compare_opt': h5diff_array.c:3047:24: warning: variable 'both_zero' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hbool_t both_zero;  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'diff_float': h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3225:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3225:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3225:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3299:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3299:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3299:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_float,temp2_float);  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'diff_double': h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3498:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3498:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3498:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3572:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3572:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3572:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'diff_ldouble': h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3781:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3781:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3781:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3855:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3855:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:3855:17: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(temp1_double,temp2_double);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_CalcPsiResidual.cc h5diff_array.c: In function 'diff_ullong': h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:5626:10: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:5626:10: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:5626:10: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:5671:10: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:109:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 == (A) && 0 == (B)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:5671:10: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c:111:10: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if(0 != (A)) \  ^ h5diff_array.c:5671:10: note: in expansion of macro 'PER' PER(f1,f2);  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'equal_double': h5diff_array.c:5831:15: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if (value == expected)  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'equal_ldouble': h5diff_array.c:5884:15: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if (value == expected)  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'equal_float': h5diff_array.c:5941:15: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if (value == expected)  ^ h5diff_array.c: In function 'my_isnan': h5diff_array.c:5982:20: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] retval = (x!=x);  ^ h5diff_array.c:5989:20: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] retval = (x!=x);  ^ h5diff_array.c:5997:20: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] retval = (x!=x);  ^ h5diff.c: In function 'h5diff': h5diff.c:912:38: warning: 'info2_lp' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] size_t idx = info2_lp->nused - 1;  ^ h5diff.c:867:38: warning: 'info1_lp' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] size_t idx = info1_lp->nused - 1;  ^ CC h5diff_dset.lo COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetRegrid/src/paramcheck.cc h5diff_dset.c: In function 'diff_can_type': h5diff_dset.c:677:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (tclass1)  ^ h5diff_dset.c:677:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_dset.c:677:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_CalcErrResidual.cc Checking status of thorn TestCarpetGridInfo CC h5diff_util.lo /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_CalcPsiResidual.cc: In function ‘void CT_CalcPsiResidual(cGH*, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_REAL8*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_CalcPsiResidual.cc:114:81: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Norm(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual[0]", &eqnnorm, nequation);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/TestCarpetGridInfo/src/test.cc h5diff_util.c: In function 'print_type': h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (H5Tget_class(type))  ^ h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_TIME' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_STRING' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_BITFIELD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_OPAQUE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_COMPOUND' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_REFERENCE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ENUM' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_VLEN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_ARRAY' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c:79:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c: In function 'get_type': h5diff_util.c:211:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5TRAV_TYPE_UNKNOWN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(type) {  ^ h5diff_util.c: In function 'get_sign': h5diff_util.c:243:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_SGN_ERROR' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (sign)  ^ h5diff_util.c:243:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NSGN' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c: In function 'get_class': h5diff_util.c:269:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (tclass)  ^ h5diff_util.c:269:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5diff_util.c: In function 'diff_basename': h5diff_util.c:178:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] diff_basename(const char *name)  ^ h5diff_util.c: In function 'get_type': h5diff_util.c:209:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] get_type(h5trav_type_t type)  ^ h5diff_util.c: In function 'get_sign': h5diff_util.c:241:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] get_sign(H5T_sign_t sign)  ^ h5diff_util.c: In function 'get_class': h5diff_util.c:267:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] get_class(H5T_class_t tclass)  ^ Checking status of thorn WaveExtractL /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_OutputWalk.cc: In function ‘void CT_OutputWalk(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_OutputWalk.cc:42:49: warning: ‘r_value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CT_WritePairs(c_value, r_value, fname);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_OutputWalk.cc:42:49: warning: ‘c_value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_CalcErrResidual.cc: In function ‘void CT_CalcErrResidual(cGH*, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_REAL8*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_CalcErrResidual.cc:116:81: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Norm(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_residual[0]", &eqnnorm, nequation);  ^ CC h5trav.lo CC h5tools_filters.lo h5tools_filters.c: In function 'h5tools_can_encode': h5tools_filters.c:150:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] int h5tools_can_encode(H5Z_filter_t filtn) {  ^ h5trav.c: In function 'h5trav_getindex': h5trav.c:494:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] h5trav_getindex(const trav_info_t *info, const char *obj)  ^ h5trav.c: In function 'h5trav_getindext': h5trav.c:685:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] h5trav_getindext(const char *name, const trav_table_t *table)  ^ h5trav.c: In function 'symlink_is_visited': h5trav.c:1239:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] symlink_is_visited(symlink_trav_t *visited, H5L_type_t type, const char *file, const char *path)  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/TestCarpetGridInfo/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetRegrid.a COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_CompareToExact.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_UpdateBoundaries.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/local_to_global.cc CC h5tools_ref.lo COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_CopyResidual.cc In file included from h5tools_ref.c:19:0: h5tools_ref.c: In function 'free_ref_path_info': h5tools_ref.c:68:12: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] HDfree((void *)node->path);  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:778:31: note: in definition of macro 'HDfree' #define HDfree(M) free(M)  ^ h5tools_ref.c: In function 'ref_path_table_put': h5tools_ref.c:221:18: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct ref_path_node_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if((new_node = HDmalloc(sizeof(ref_path_node_t))) == NULL)  ^ h5tools_ref.c: In function 'lookup_ref_path': h5tools_ref.c:303:10: warning: request for implicit conversion from 'void *' to 'struct ref_path_node_t *' not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] node = H5SL_search(ref_path_table, &ref);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/AdjustDetector.c CC h5tools_type.lo h5tools_type.c: In function 'h5tools_get_little_endian_type': h5tools_type.c:78:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch( type_class )  ^ h5tools_type.c:78:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5tools_type.c: In function 'h5tools_get_big_endian_type': h5tools_type.c:155:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NO_CLASS' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch( type_class )  ^ h5tools_type.c:155:5: warning: enumeration value 'H5T_NCLASSES' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] CC io_timer.lo COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/IO.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/IO.c: In function ‘WavExtrL_TimerInfo’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/IO.c:421:12: warning: variable ‘ierr’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT ierr;  ^ io_timer.c: In function 'sub_time': io_timer.c:58:27: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)a->tv_usec) / MICROSECOND) -  ^ io_timer.c:60:25: warning: implicit conversion from 'float' to 'double' to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)b->tv_usec) / MICROSECOND));  ^ io_timer.c: In function 'set_time': io_timer.c:147:5: warning: enumeration value 'MPI_CLOCK' not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(pt->type){  ^ io_timer.c: In function 'get_time': io_timer.c:222:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] get_time(io_time_t *pt, timer_type t)  ^ CCLD libh5tools.la Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_TestCarpetGridInfo.a COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_PopulatePointerStruct.cc COMPILING arrangements/CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/src/CT_Utils.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_CompareToExact.cc: In function ‘void CT_CompareToExact(cGH*, CCTK_INT4)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_CompareToExact.cc:104:74: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Norm(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_terr[0]", &norm, nequation);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CT_MultiLevel/CT_CompareToExact.cc:110:75: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings] CT_Norm(CCTK_PASS_CTOC, "CT_MultiLevel::ct_trunc[0]", &norm, nequation);  ^ Making all in h5diff CC h5diff_main.o h5diff_main.c: In function ‘h5diff_exit’: h5diff_main.c:139:6: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘noreturn’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=noreturn] void h5diff_exit(int status)  ^ CC h5diff_common.o /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/local_to_global.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 Coordinates::Coordinates_LocalToGlobal(CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4*, CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/local_to_global.cc:59:31: warning: unused variable ‘cctkGH’ [-Wunused-variable] cGH const* restrict const cctkGH = static_cast(cctkGH_);  ^ h5diff_common.c: In function ‘parse_command_line’: h5diff_common.c:191:38: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((const))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] exclude_node->obj_path = (char*)opt_arg;  ^ h5diff_common.c:221:32: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if (options->delta == 0)  ^ h5diff_common.c:238:34: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] if (options->percent == 0)  ^ h5diff_common.c:252:34: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] options->count = atol( opt_arg );  ^ h5diff_common.c: In function ‘check_n_input’: h5diff_common.c:362:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘pure’ if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] check_n_input( const char *str )  ^ CC h5diffgentest.o h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_comp_vlen_strings’: h5diffgentest.c:3702:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp1_buf.str_vlen = comp1_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3703:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp2_buf.str_vlen = comp2_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3704:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp3_buf.str_vlen = comp3_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3705:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp4_buf.str_vlen = comp4_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3706:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp5_buf.str_vlen = comp5_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3707:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp6_buf.str_vlen = comp6_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3708:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp7_buf.str_vlen = comp7_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3709:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp8_buf.str_vlen = comp8_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3710:52: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp9_buf.str_vlen = comp9_buf.str_vlen_repeat = vlen_str_buf;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3746:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp1_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp1_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3747:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp2_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp2_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3748:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp3_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp3_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3749:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp4_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp4_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3750:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp5_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp5_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3751:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp6_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp6_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3752:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp7_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp7_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3753:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp8_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp8_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3754:73: warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] comp9_buf.str_array_vlen[i] = comp9_buf.str_vlen_array_again[i] = vlen_str_array_buf[i];  ^ h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_comps_array’: h5diffgentest.c:4372:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] wdata[i].cmpd2[j].f2 = (float)(i*10.5F) + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4372:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5diffgentest.c:4363:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret; /* Generic return value */  ^ h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_comps_vlen’: h5diffgentest.c:4483:9: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].i1 = i;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4488:13: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((cmpd2_t *)wdata[i].vl.p)[j].i2 = i*10 + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4488:53: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((cmpd2_t *)wdata[i].vl.p)[j].i2 = i*10 + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4489:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((cmpd2_t *)wdata[i].vl.p)[j].f2 = (float)(i*10.5F) + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4489:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5diffgentest.c:4478:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret; /* Generic return value */  ^ In file included from h5diffgentest.c:19:0: h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_comps_array_vlen’: h5diffgentest.c:4609:49: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].cmpd2[j].vl.p = HDmalloc((j+1)*sizeof(cmpd3_t));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4610:41: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].cmpd2[j].vl.len = j+1;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4611:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(k=0; k<(j+1); k++)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4615:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((cmpd3_t *)wdata[i].cmpd2[j].vl.p)[k].f3 = (float)(j*10.5F) + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4615:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5diffgentest.c:4597:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret; /* Generic return value */  ^ h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_comps_vlen_arry’: h5diffgentest.c:4752:9: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].i1 = i;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4758:13: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((cmpd2_t *)wdata[i].vl.p)[j].i2 = i*10 + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4758:53: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((cmpd2_t *)wdata[i].vl.p)[j].i2 = i*10 + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4762:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((cmpd2_t *)(wdata[i].vl.p))[j].cmpd3[k].i3 = k*10.5F + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4762:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5diffgentest.c:4762:71: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘float’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((cmpd2_t *)(wdata[i].vl.p))[j].cmpd3[k].i3 = k*10.5F + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4763:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((cmpd2_t *)(wdata[i].vl.p))[j].cmpd3[k].f3 = (float)(k*10.5F) + diff;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:4763:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5diffgentest.c:4746:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret; /* Generic return value */  ^ h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_data_nocomparables’: h5diffgentest.c:5026:5: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘hsize_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] write_attr(did2,1, attr2_dim_ptr,"attr2", H5T_NATIVE_INT, data3);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:5029:5: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘hsize_t *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] write_attr(did2, rank_attr,attr3_dim_ptr,"attr3", H5T_NATIVE_INT, attr_data_ptr3);  ^ In file included from h5diffgentest.c:19:0: h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘write_attr_in’: h5diffgentest.c:5752:41: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:5753:33: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].len = i + 1;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:5754:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:5968:38: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] else buf23[i][j][k]=n++;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6029:39: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf33[i][j][k].a=n++;  ^ In file included from h5diffgentest.c:19:0: h5diffgentest.c:6168:48: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6169:40: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].len = i + 1;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6170:17: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:5246:13: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘write_dset_in’: h5diffgentest.c:6544:17: warning: declaration of ‘did’ shadows a previous local [-Wshadow] hid_t did; /* dataset ID */  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6297:13: warning: shadowed declaration is here [-Wshadow] hid_t did;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6545:17: warning: declaration of ‘sid’ shadows a previous local [-Wshadow] hid_t sid; /* dataspace ID */  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6298:13: warning: shadowed declaration is here [-Wshadow] hid_t sid;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6546:17: warning: declaration of ‘tid’ shadows a previous local [-Wshadow] hid_t tid; /* datatype ID */  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6299:13: warning: shadowed declaration is here [-Wshadow] hid_t tid;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6550:17: warning: declaration of ‘j’ shadows a previous local [-Wshadow] int j;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6302:21: warning: shadowed declaration is here [-Wshadow] int val, i, j, k, l, n;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6554:14: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘double *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] dbuf = HDmalloc( size );  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6556:23: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for( j = 0; j < H5TOOLS_MALLOCSIZE / sizeof(double) + 1; j++)  ^ In file included from h5diffgentest.c:19:0: h5diffgentest.c:6712:41: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6713:33: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].len = i + 1;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6714:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6834:38: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] else buf23[i][j][k]=n++;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6871:39: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf33[i][j][k].a=n++;  ^ In file included from h5diffgentest.c:19:0: h5diffgentest.c:6925:48: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6926:40: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].len = i + 1;  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6927:17: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5diffgentest.c:6301:13: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘gen_datareg’: h5diffgentest.c:7021:10: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘unsigned char (*)[12]’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] rbuf = HDcalloc((size_t)2, sizeof(hdset_reg_ref_t));  ^ h5diffgentest.c:7024:9: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘int *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] buf = HDmalloc(10 * 10 * sizeof(int));  ^ h5diffgentest.c:7017:21: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_hyperslab’: h5diffgentest.c:7158:9: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_start[0] = i * GBLL/(1024*1024);  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/WaveExtractL/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/SteerableTimeForOutput.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/SteerableTimeForOutput.c: In function ‘WavExtrL_TimeForOutput’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/SteerableTimeForOutput.c:140:31: warning: ‘WaveExtract_after’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if ( (GH->cctk_iteration-WaveExtract_after) %out_every)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/ParamCheck.c h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_group_recurse2’: h5diffgentest.c:3106:13: warning: ‘fileid4’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Fclose(fileid4);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3105:13: warning: ‘fileid3’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Fclose(fileid3);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3104:13: warning: ‘fileid2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Fclose(fileid2);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3101:13: warning: ‘dataspace’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Sclose(dataspace);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:3102:13: warning: ‘datatype’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Tclose(datatype);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/ResetCurrDet.c h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_attributes_verbose_level.constprop.3’: h5diffgentest.c:1286:17: warning: ‘f2_tid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Tclose(f2_tid);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1284:17: warning: ‘f1_tid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Tclose(f1_tid);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1282:17: warning: ‘f2_sid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Sclose(f2_sid);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1280:17: warning: ‘f1_sid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Sclose(f1_sid);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1278:17: warning: ‘f2_did’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Dclose(f2_did);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1276:17: warning: ‘f1_did’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Dclose(f1_did);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1274:17: warning: ‘f2_gid4’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f2_gid4);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1272:17: warning: ‘f1_gid4’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f1_gid4);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1270:17: warning: ‘f2_gid3’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f2_gid3);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1268:17: warning: ‘f1_gid3’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f1_gid3);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1266:17: warning: ‘f2_gid2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f2_gid2);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1264:17: warning: ‘f1_gid2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f1_gid2);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1262:17: warning: ‘f2_gid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f2_gid);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1260:17: warning: ‘f1_gid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(f1_gid);  ^ h5diffgentest.c:1258:17: warning: ‘fid2’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Fclose(fid2);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/global_to_local.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/twopatchcartesian.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/cylinderinbox.cc h5diffgentest.c: In function ‘test_comp_vlen_strings.constprop.15’: h5diffgentest.c:4159:17: warning: ‘gid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(gid);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/WavExtrLConstants.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/spherecolumn.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/cylindercolumn.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/ProjectSphere.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/SchwarzschildMassRadius.F90 CCLD h5diff COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/inverse_jacobian.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/global_to_local.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 Coordinates::Coordinates_GlobalToLocal(CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST, CCTK_INT4*, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER, CCTK_POINTER)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/global_to_local.cc:49:32: warning: unused variable ‘cctkGH’ [-Wunused-variable] cGH const * restrict const cctkGH = (cGH*) cctkGH_;  ^ CCLD h5diffgentest /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc: In function ‘void Coordinates::Coordinates_SetJacobian_SphereColumn(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc:306:15: warning: unused variable ‘Rstart’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL Rstart = sphere_inner_radius;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc: In function ‘void Coordinates::dadx_SphereColumn(CCTK_INT4, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[3])’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc:578:15: warning: unused variable ‘Rstart’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL Rstart = sphere_inner_radius;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/SetupDetectors.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/SetupSphere.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/SubtractSphericalMetric.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/SetupDetectors.f90: In function ‘wavextrl_setup_detectors’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/SetupDetectors.f90:1225:0: warning: ‘rmax_grid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] rend=rmax_grid*Cauchy_radius_end_factor  ^ In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.8.2/cassert:43:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/th.hh:6, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/ggf.hh:16, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/ggf.hh:4, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/variables.hh:28, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/carpet_public.hh:10, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/carpet.hh:4, from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetInterp2/src/fasterp.hh:16, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/carpetinterp2.hh:4, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/ProjectSphere.cc:27: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/ProjectSphere.cc: In function ‘void WavExtrL_ProjectSphere(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/ProjectSphere.cc:165:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] assert(interp_setups.size() > di);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/ProjectSphere.cc:53:14: warning: variable ‘dtheta’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL dtheta, dphi, dthetainv, dphiinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/ProjectSphere.cc:53:22: warning: variable ‘dphi’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL dtheta, dphi, dthetainv, dphiinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/ProjectSphere.cc:53:28: warning: unused variable ‘dthetainv’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dtheta, dphi, dthetainv, dphiinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/ProjectSphere.cc:53:39: warning: unused variable ‘dphiinv’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dtheta, dphi, dthetainv, dphiinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc: In function ‘void Coordinates::ddadxdx_SphereColumn(CCTK_INT4, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[3][3])’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc:646:15: warning: unused variable ‘Rstart’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL Rstart = sphere_inner_radius;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/twopatchdistorted.cc Making all in h5ls CC h5ls.o COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/thornburg13.cc h5ls.c: In function ‘dataset_list2’: h5ls.c:1789:9: warning: enumeration value ‘H5D_LAYOUT_ERROR’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (stl) {  ^ h5ls.c:1789:9: warning: enumeration value ‘H5D_NLAYOUTS’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] h5ls.c:1762:17: warning: unused variable ‘dset_name’ [-Wunused-variable] char dset_name[256]; /* filter/file name */  ^ h5ls.c: In function ‘usage’: cc1: warning: size of ‘*.LC0’ is 3173 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/SphericalSurface.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/Init.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/SphericalSurface.f90:997.18: INTEGER*4 i,rind 1 Warning: Unused variable 'rind' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/Llama/WaveExtractL/src/MoncriefQ.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/thornburg13.cc: In function ‘void Coordinates::Coordinates_SetGlobalCoords_Thornburg13(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/thornburg13.cc:168:21: warning: unused variable ‘h_inner’ [-Wunused-variable] const CCTK_REAL h_inner = h_radial_inner;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/thornburg13.cc:169:21: warning: unused variable ‘h_outer’ [-Wunused-variable] const CCTK_REAL h_outer = h_radial_outer;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.45: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ic1' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.49: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ic2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.62: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'idc2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.53: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'idg' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.57: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'idk' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.41: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ig' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.31: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ih1' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.35: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ih2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1010.38: ih1,iH2,iK,iG,ic1,ic2,idG,idK,idc2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ik' declared at (1) Checking status of thorn Interpolate2 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90: In function ‘wavextrl_plgndr’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1410:0: warning: ‘pll’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] end function WavExtrL_plgndr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/WaveExtractL/MoncriefQ.f90:1384:0: note: ‘pll’ was declared here REAL*8 :: pmm,somx2,fact,pmmp1,pll  ^ CCLD h5ls Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CT_MultiLevel.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/thornburg13.cc: In function ‘void Coordinates::Coordinates_SetVolumeForm_Thornburg13(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/thornburg13.cc:2172:37: warning: unused variable ‘rho’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL const rho = a[2];  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Interpolate2/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_NoExcision.a COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Interpolate2/src/init.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Interpolate2/src/interpolate.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Interpolate2/src/test.cc COMPILING arrangements/Llama/Interpolate2/src/calc_inv3.F90 Making all in h5dump CC h5dump.o CC h5dump_ddl.o h5dump.c: In function ‘parse_hsize_list’: h5dump.c:638:27: warning: cast from function call of type ‘double’ to non-matching type ‘long long unsigned int’ [-Wbad-function-cast] p_list[i++] = (hsize_t)HDatof(ptr);  ^ h5dump.c: In function ‘parse_mask_list’: h5dump.c:740:46: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (offset_value < 0 || offset_value >= PACKED_BITS_SIZE_MAX) {  ^ h5dump.c:765:43: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if ((offset_value + length_value) > PACKED_BITS_SIZE_MAX){  ^ h5dump.c:786:9: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type [-Wsign-conversion] temp_mask = ~0L;  ^ h5dump.c:787:24: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if(length_value<8*sizeof(unsigned long long)) {  ^ h5dump.c: In function ‘h5_fileaccess’: h5dump.c:1690:25: warning: size of ‘sv’ is 7168 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char sv[H5FD_MEM_NTYPES][1024];  ^ In file included from h5dump.h:19:0, from h5dump.c:18: h5dump.c:1705:35: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] memb_addr[mt] = MAX(mt-1,0)*(HADDR_MAX/10);  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:328:35: note: in definition of macro ‘MAX’ #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ h5dump.c:1705:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] memb_addr[mt] = MAX(mt-1,0)*(HADDR_MAX/10);  ^ CC h5dump_xml.o h5dump.c: In function ‘table_list_visited’: h5dump.c:438:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘pure’ if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] table_list_visited(unsigned long file_no)  ^ CC h5dumpgentest.o h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_datatype’: h5dump_ddl.c:63:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_dataspace’: h5dump_ddl.c:92:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_attr_cb’: h5dump_ddl.c:126:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:145:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_all_cb’: h5dump_ddl.c:201:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:215:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_named_datatype’: h5dump_ddl.c:652:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:666:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_group’: h5dump_ddl.c:815:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:829:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_dataset’: h5dump_ddl.c:950:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:964:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘dump_data’: h5dump_ddl.c:1132:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:1139:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘attr_search’: h5dump_ddl.c:1326:44: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] k = (size_t)i + 1 + (size_t)j + 1 + 2;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘obj_search’: h5dump_ddl.c:1357:22: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((const))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] attr_data.path = (char*)path;  ^ In file included from h5dump_ddl.c:18:0: h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘lnk_search’: ../../src/H5private.h:1244:34: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] #define HDstrlen(S) strlen(S)  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:1392:18: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDstrlen’ search_len = HDstrlen(op_name);  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘handle_paths’: h5dump_ddl.c:1480:26: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((const))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] handle_udata.op_name = (char*)path_name;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘handle_attributes’: h5dump_ddl.c:1542:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c:1556:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dump_ddl.c: In function ‘handle_datasets’: h5dump_ddl.c:1685:13: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ndims = ndims_res;  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_all_cb’: h5dump_xml.c:160:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:174:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_dataset’: h5dumpgentest.c:406:12: warning: size of ‘dset2’ is 4800 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] double dset2[30][20];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:431:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2[i][j] = 0.0001F * j + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:431:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_dataset2’: h5dumpgentest.c:447:12: warning: size of ‘dset2’ is 2400 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] double dset2[30][10];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_attribute’: h5dumpgentest.c:526:5: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] for(i = 0; i < 10; i++) d[i] = 0.1F * i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_dt’: h5dumpgentest.c:929:13: warning: size of ‘dset3’ is 2448 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] dset3_t dset3[3][6];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:954:37: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset1[i].c = (float)(1.0F/(i+1));  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:957:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2[i].b = (float)(i+ i*0.1F);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:957:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c:963:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset5[i].b = (float)(i*0.1F);  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_escape_the_string’: CC binread.o h5dump_xml.c:758:9: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] len = slen;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_dt2’: h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_print_datatype’: h5dumpgentest.c:1139:37: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset1[i].c = (float)(1.0F/(i+1));  ^ h5dump_xml.c:881:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1142:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2[i].b = (float)(i+ i*0.1F);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1142:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dump_xml.c:895:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1145:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset4[i].b = (float)(i*1.0F);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1148:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset5[i].b = (float)(i*1.0F);  ^ h5dump_xml.c:1258:39: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] nmembers = H5Tget_nmembers(type);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_all’: h5dumpgentest.c:1388:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2_1[i] = (float)(i * 0.1F + 1);  ^ h5dump_xml.c:1482:39: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ndims = H5Tget_array_ndims(type);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1399:45: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2_2[i][j] = (float)((i + 1) * j * 0.1F);  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_datatype’: h5dump_xml.c:1586:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_many’: h5dump_xml.c:1600:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1567:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] d[i] = 0.1F * i;  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_dataspace’: h5dumpgentest.c:1579:65: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dset1[j].c[i3][i2][i1][i0] = (double)(i0+j+sdim);  ^ h5dump_xml.c:1725:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:1739:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1496:12: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_str’: h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_data’: h5dumpgentest.c:1715:16: warning: size of ‘comp1’ is 12888 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] compound_t comp1[3][6];  ^ h5dump_xml.c:1901:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:1919:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_str2’: h5dumpgentest.c:1882:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] start[0] = i;  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_attr’: h5dumpgentest.c:1895:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] start[0] = i;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:2099:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1915:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] start[0] = i;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:2113:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1929:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] start[0] = i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:1948:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] start[0] = i;  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_named_datatype’: h5dumpgentest.c:1962:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] start[0] = i;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:2429:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_objref’: h5dump_xml.c:2443:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2048:21: warning: conversion to ‘uint32_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] *tu32++ = i * 3;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_datareg’: h5dumpgentest.c:2153:17: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] *tu8++=i*3;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_attrreg’: h5dumpgentest.c:2262:17: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] *tu8++=i*3;  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_group’: h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_nestcomp’: h5dumpgentest.c:2380:26: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s1[i].c = 1.0F/(i+1);  ^ h5dump_xml.c:2654:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2381:24: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] s1[i].d.a = 65 + i;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:2668:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_opaque’: h5dumpgentest.c:2452:9: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test[x][0] = x;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2453:25: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] test[x][1] = 99 - x;  ^ In file included from h5dumpgentest.c:28:0: h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_vldatatypes’: h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_print_refs’: h5dumpgentest.c:2553:34: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3009:9: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf = (char *) HDcalloc((size_t)(ssiz * tsiz), sizeof(char));  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2554:26: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].len = i + 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2556:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(j = 0; j < i + 1; j++)  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3025:9: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf = (char *) HDcalloc((size_t)(ssiz * tsiz), sizeof(char));  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3043:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ In file included from h5dumpgentest.c:28:0: h5dumpgentest.c:2580:34: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(float));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2581:26: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].len = i + 1;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3057:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2583:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(j = 0; j < i + 1; j++)  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_print_strs’: h5dumpgentest.c:2584:50: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((float *)wdata[i].p)[j] = (float)(i * 10 + ((float)j) / 10.0F);  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3167:9: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf = HDmalloc((size_t)(ssiz * tsiz));  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2545:12: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret=0;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3183:9: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘hssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf = HDmalloc((size_t)(ssiz * tsiz));  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_vldatatypes2’: h5dump_xml.c:3202:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2640:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret; /* Generic return value */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_vldatatypes3’: h5dump_xml.c:3216:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2717:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].i=i*10;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2718:30: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] wdata[i].f=(float)((i*20)/3.0F);  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3221:19: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for (i = 0; i < ssiz; i++) {  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘check_filters’: h5dumpgentest.c:2713:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret; /* Generic return value */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_vldatatypes4’: h5dump_xml.c:3318:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2789:41: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((s1 *)wdata[i].p)[j].i=i*10+j;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3332:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2790:50: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((s1 *)wdata[i].p)[j].f=(float)((i*20+j)/3.0F);  ^ h5dump_xml.c: In function ‘xml_dump_fill_value’: h5dumpgentest.c:2782:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret; /* Generic return value */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_vldatatypes5’: h5dump_xml.c:3458:5: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ctx.cur_column = dump_indent;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2855:27: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].len=i+5;  ^ h5dump_xml.c:3472:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] string_dataformat.line_ncols = h5tools_nCols;  ^ In file included from h5dumpgentest.c:28:0: h5dumpgentest.c:2856:52: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] wdata[i].p=HDmalloc(sizeof(unsigned)*(i+5));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:2857:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(j=0; j(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:3702:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] memb_addr[mt] = MAX(mt - 1,0) * (HADDR_MAX / 10);  ^ In file included from h5dumpgentest.c:28:0: h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘write_attr_in’: h5dumpgentest.c:4089:41: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4090:33: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].len = i + 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4091:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4146:33: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf23[i][j][k]=n++;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4172:35: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf33[i][j][k].a=n++;  ^ In file included from h5dumpgentest.c:28:0: h5dumpgentest.c:4221:48: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4222:40: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].len = i + 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4223:17: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:3866:13: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ In file included from h5dumpgentest.c:28:0: h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘write_dset_in’: h5dumpgentest.c:4531:41: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4532:33: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].len = i + 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4533:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4600:33: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf23[i][j][k]=n++;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4626:35: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf33[i][j][k].a=n++;  ^ In file included from h5dumpgentest.c:28:0: h5dumpgentest.c:4675:48: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4676:40: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].len = i + 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4677:17: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4307:13: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_attr_all’: h5dumpgentest.c:4750:13: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_complex’: h5dumpgentest.c:4931:43: warning: conversion to ‘short int’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].d[n][o] = m + n + o;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4935:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].e = (float)( m * 0.96F );  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4938:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].f[n] = ( m * 1024.9637F );  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:4908:16: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status; /* Error checking variable */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_named_dtype_attr’: h5dumpgentest.c:5062:12: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘make_external’: h5dumpgentest.c:5284:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_filters’: h5dumpgentest.c:5332:23: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int i, j, n, ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_fcontents’: h5dumpgentest.c:5678:14: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_fvalues’: h5dumpgentest.c:5812:16: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_string’: h5dumpgentest.c:5972:14: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_aindices’: h5dumpgentest.c:6067:29: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int i, j, k, l, n, ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_longlinks’: h5dumpgentest.c:6136:17: warning: variable ‘gid2’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hid_t gid2 = (-1); /* Datatype ID */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_bigdims’: h5dumpgentest.c:6315:13: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_hyperslab’: h5dumpgentest.c:6411:17: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int i, ret;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_packedbits’: h5dumpgentest.c:7007:14: warning: size of ‘dsetu64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint64_t dsetu64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], valu64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7011:13: warning: size of ‘dset64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int64_t dset64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], val64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7026:43: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu8[i][j] = dsetu8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7028:19: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7044:45: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu16[i][j] = dsetu16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7046:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7098:41: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset8[i][j] = dset8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7100:18: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7116:43: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset16[i][j] = dset16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7118:19: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7168:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetdbl[i][j] = 0.0001F * j + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7168:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_attr_intsize’: h5dumpgentest.c:7196:14: warning: size of ‘dsetu64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint64_t dsetu64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], valu64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7200:13: warning: size of ‘dset64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int64_t dset64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], val64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7216:43: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu8[i][j] = dsetu8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7218:19: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7234:45: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu16[i][j] = dsetu16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7236:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7288:41: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset8[i][j] = dset8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7290:18: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7306:43: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset16[i][j] = dset16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7308:19: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7358:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetdbl[i][j] = 0.0001F * j + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7358:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_charsets’: h5dumpgentest.c:7383:12: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_intsizes’: h5dumpgentest.c:7454:18: warning: size of ‘Array1’ is 45568 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] Array1Struct Array1[F70_LENGTH];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7469:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7471:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7472:67: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dsetu8[n][o] = Array1[m].dsetu8[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7474:23: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7481:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7483:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7484:69: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dsetu16[n][o] = Array1[m].dsetu16[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7486:24: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7493:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7495:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7505:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7507:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7517:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7519:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7520:65: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dset8[n][o] = Array1[m].dset8[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7522:22: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7529:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7531:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7532:67: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dset16[n][o] = Array1[m].dset16[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7534:23: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7541:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7543:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7553:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7555:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7564:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7565:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 0; o < dims[1]; o++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7566:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dsetdbl[n][o] = 0.0001F * o + n;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7566:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c:7457:12: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status; /* Error checking variable */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_attr_intsizes’: h5dumpgentest.c:7729:18: warning: size of ‘Array1’ is 45568 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] Array1Struct Array1[F70_LENGTH];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7744:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7746:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7747:67: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dsetu8[n][o] = Array1[m].dsetu8[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7749:23: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7756:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7758:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7759:69: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dsetu16[n][o] = Array1[m].dsetu16[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7761:24: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7768:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7770:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7780:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7782:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7792:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7794:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7795:65: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dset8[n][o] = Array1[m].dset8[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7797:22: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7804:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7806:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7807:67: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dset16[n][o] = Array1[m].dset16[n][o-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7809:23: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7816:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7818:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7828:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7830:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 1; o < dims[1]; o++) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7839:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7840:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(o = 0; o < dims[1]; o++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7841:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Array1[m].dsetdbl[n][o] = 0.0001F * o + n;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7841:17: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c:7732:12: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status; /* Error checking variable */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_nested_compound_dt’: h5dumpgentest.c:8009:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2[i].b = (float)(i+i*0.1F);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8009:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c:8015:47: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset3[i].b[j][k] = (float)(i*j*k*1.0F);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8019:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset3[i].c.b = (float)(i*1.0F);  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_intscalars’: h5dumpgentest.c:8137:14: warning: size of ‘dsetu64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint64_t dsetu64[F73_XDIM][F73_YDIM64], valu64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8141:13: warning: size of ‘dset64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int64_t dset64[F73_XDIM][F73_YDIM64], val64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8157:43: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu8[i][j] = dsetu8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8159:19: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8176:45: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu16[i][j] = dsetu16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8178:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8233:41: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset8[i][j] = dset8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8235:18: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8252:43: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset16[i][j] = dset16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8254:19: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8307:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetdbl[i][j] = 0.0001F * j + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8307:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_attr_intscalars’: h5dumpgentest.c:8335:14: warning: size of ‘dsetu64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint64_t dsetu64[F73_XDIM][F73_YDIM64], valu64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8339:13: warning: size of ‘dset64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int64_t dset64[F73_XDIM][F73_YDIM64], val64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8356:43: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu8[i][j] = dsetu8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8358:19: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8375:45: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu16[i][j] = dsetu16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8377:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8432:41: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset8[i][j] = dset8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8434:18: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8451:43: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset16[i][j] = dset16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8453:19: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8506:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetdbl[i][j] = 0.0001F * j + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8506:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_string_scalars’: h5dumpgentest.c:8545:28: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] string[i][0] = 'A' + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8547:43: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] string[i][j] = string[i][j-1] + 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_int_array’: h5dumpgentest.c:8605:17: warning: size of ‘Cmpd1’ is 5696 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] Cmpd1Struct Cmpd1[F76_LENGTH];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8620:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8622:23: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8629:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8631:24: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8638:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8647:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8656:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8658:22: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8665:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8667:23: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ CCLD binread h5dumpgentest.c:8674:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8683:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++){  ^ h5dump.c: In function ‘h5_fileaccess’: h5dump.c:1647:1: warning: stack usage is 8448 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] h5_fileaccess(void)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8691:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(n = 0; n < dims[0]; n++)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8692:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Cmpd1[m].dsetdbl[n] = 0.0001F + n;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8608:12: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status; /* Error checking variable */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_ints’: h5dumpgentest.c:8841:17: warning: size of ‘Cmpd1’ is 2560 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] Cmpd1Struct Cmpd1[F77_LENGTH];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8854:17: warning: size of ‘Cmpd2’ is 2560 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] Cmpd2Struct Cmpd2[F77_LENGTH];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8871:19: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8878:14: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8899:12: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8906:13: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8923:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Cmpd1[m].dsetdbl = 0.0001F + m;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8924:9: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] Cmpd2[m].dsetdbl = 0.0001F + m;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:8858:12: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status; /* Error checking variable */  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_intattrscalars’: h5dumpgentest.c:9059:14: warning: size of ‘dsetu64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint64_t dsetu64[F73_XDIM][F73_YDIM64], valu64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9063:13: warning: size of ‘dset64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int64_t dset64[F73_XDIM][F73_YDIM64], val64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9079:43: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu8[i][j] = dsetu8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9081:19: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9102:45: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu16[i][j] = dsetu16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9104:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9171:41: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset8[i][j] = dset8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9173:18: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9194:43: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset16[i][j] = dset16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9196:19: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9261:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetdbl[i][j] = 0.0001F * j + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9261:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_intsattrs’: h5dumpgentest.c:9293:14: warning: size of ‘dsetu64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint64_t dsetu64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], asetu64[F66_XDIM*F66_YDIM64], valu64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9293:45: warning: size of ‘asetu64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint64_t dsetu64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], asetu64[F66_XDIM*F66_YDIM64], valu64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9297:13: warning: size of ‘dset64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int64_t dset64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], aset64[F66_XDIM*F66_YDIM64], val64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9297:43: warning: size of ‘aset64’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int64_t dset64[F66_XDIM][F66_YDIM64], aset64[F66_XDIM*F66_YDIM64], val64bits;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9313:43: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu8[i][j] = dsetu8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9316:19: warning: conversion to ‘uint8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9340:45: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetu16[i][j] = dsetu16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9343:20: warning: conversion to ‘uint16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] valu16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9421:41: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset8[i][j] = dset8[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9424:18: warning: conversion to ‘int8_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val8bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9448:43: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset16[i][j] = dset16[i][j-1] << 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9451:19: warning: conversion to ‘int16_t’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] val16bits <<= 1;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9526:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dsetdbl[i][j] = 0.0001F * j + i;  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9526:13: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘unsigned int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_intsfourdims’: h5dumpgentest.c:9705:14: warning: size of ‘dset1’ is 7680 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] uint32_t dset1[F81_ZDIM][F81_YDIM][F81_XDIM][F81_WDIM];  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9703:32: warning: unused variable ‘tid’ [-Wunused-variable] hid_t fid, dataset, space, tid;  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Carpet Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetEvolutionMask Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetIOASCII Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetIOBasic Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetIOScalar Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetIntegrateTest Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetInterp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetInterp2 h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_attr_intsize’: h5dumpgentest.c:7189:1: warning: stack usage is 11456 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] gent_attr_intsize(void)  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_WaveExtractL.a Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetReduce Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetRegrid Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetSlab Creating Formaline tarball for thorn PeriodicCarpet Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Poisson Creating Formaline tarball for thorn TestCarpetGridInfo h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_packedbits’: h5dumpgentest.c:7000:1: warning: stack usage is 11472 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] gent_packedbits(void)  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetRegrid2.a h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_intsattrs’: h5dumpgentest.c:9286:1: warning: stack usage is 22896 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] gent_intsattrs(void)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:9541:1: warning: the frame size of 22816 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CT_MultiLevel Creating Formaline tarball for thorn WaveExtractL h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_array8’: h5dumpgentest.c:3411:13: warning: stack usage is 16496 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] static void gent_array8(void)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:3467:1: warning: the frame size of 16432 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn NoExcision CCLD h5dump h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_intsizes’: h5dumpgentest.c:7418:13: warning: stack usage is 45760 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] static void gent_compound_intsizes(void) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c:7691:1: warning: the frame size of 45676 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_compound_attr_intsizes’: h5dumpgentest.c:7693:13: warning: stack usage is 45744 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] static void gent_compound_attr_intsizes(void) {  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetRegrid2 h5dumpgentest.c:7968:1: warning: the frame size of 45676 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_intscalars’: h5dumpgentest.c:8130:1: warning: stack usage is 11472 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] gent_intscalars(void)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_attr_intscalars’: h5dumpgentest.c:8328:1: warning: stack usage is 11456 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] gent_attr_intscalars(void)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_intattrscalars’: h5dumpgentest.c:9052:1: warning: stack usage is 11488 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] gent_intattrscalars(void)  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: In function ‘gent_str’: h5dumpgentest.c:1680:13: warning: stack usage is 13568 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] static void gent_str(void) {  ^ h5dumpgentest.c: At top level: h5dumpgentest.c:97:0: warning: macro "FILE65" is not used [-Wunused-macros] #define FILE65 "tattrreg.h5"  ^ CCLD h5dumpgentest Making all in misc CC h5debug.o CC h5repart.o CC h5mkgrp.o CC h5repart_gentest.o CC talign.o CC repart_test.o h5debug.c: In function ‘get_H5B2_class’: h5debug.c:78:5: warning: enumeration value ‘H5B2_NUM_BTREE_ID’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(subtype) {  ^ h5debug.c: In function ‘main’: h5debug.c:252:9: warning: enumeration value ‘H5B_NUM_BTREE_ID’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch(subtype) {  ^ CCLD repart_test h5repart.c: In function ‘main’: h5repart.c:204:10: warning: size of ‘src_name’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char src_name[NAMELEN]; /*source member name */  ^ h5repart.c:210:10: warning: size of ‘dst_name’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char dst_name[NAMELEN]; /*destination member name */  ^ h5repart.c:246:26: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] blk_size = get_size (prog_name, &argno, argc, argv);  ^ h5repart.c:260:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] sprintf (src_name, src_gen_name, src_membno);  ^ h5repart.c:280:5: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] sprintf (dst_name, dst_gen_name, dst_membno);  ^ h5repart.c:293:9: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] buf = HDmalloc (blk_size);  ^ h5repart.c:305:6: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] left_overs -= n;  ^ h5repart.c:305:17: warning: conversion to ‘off_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] left_overs -= n;  ^ h5repart.c:356:2: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] src_offset += n;  ^ h5repart.c:356:13: warning: conversion to ‘off_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] src_offset += n;  ^ h5repart.c:360:3: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dst_offset += n;  ^ h5repart.c:360:14: warning: conversion to ‘off_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dst_offset += n;  ^ h5repart.c:363:6: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] sprintf (src_name, src_gen_name, ++src_membno);  ^ h5repart_gentest.c: In function ‘main’: h5repart.c:365:3: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dst_offset += n;  ^ h5repart_gentest.c:35:17: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 16384 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[FAMILY_NUMBER][FAMILY_SIZE];  ^ h5repart.c:365:14: warning: conversion to ‘off_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dst_offset += n;  ^ h5repart.c:389:2: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dst_offset += n;  ^ h5repart.c:389:13: warning: conversion to ‘off_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] dst_offset += n;  ^ h5repart.c:410:6: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] sprintf (dst_name, dst_gen_name, ++dst_membno);  ^ h5repart.c:471:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hdsize = dst_size;  ^ h5mkgrp.c: In function ‘leave’: h5mkgrp.c:71:40: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(curr_group = 0; curr_group < params.ngroups; curr_group++)  ^ h5mkgrp.c: In function ‘parse_command_line’: h5mkgrp.c:183:28: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] parms->ngroups = (argc - opt_ind);  ^ h5mkgrp.c:184:19: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘char **’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] parms->groups = HDmalloc(parms->ngroups * sizeof(char *));  ^ talign.c: In function ‘main’: talign.c:145:22: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if(fok[0] != fptr[0] || fok[1] != fptr[1]  ^ talign.c:145:43: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] } else if(fok[0] != fptr[0] || fok[1] != fptr[1]  ^ talign.c:146:32: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] || fnok[0] != fptr[2] || fnok[1] != fptr[3]) {  ^ talign.c:146:54: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] || fnok[0] != fptr[2] || fnok[1] != fptr[3]) {  ^ talign.c:196:13: warning: ‘spc’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Sclose(spc);  ^ h5repart_gentest.c:30:5: warning: stack usage is 16480 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] int main(void)  ^ h5repart_gentest.c:100:1: warning: the frame size of 16416 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ CCLD h5repart_gentest h5debug.c: At top level: h5debug.c:53:0: warning: macro "INDENT" is not used [-Wunused-macros] #define INDENT 3  ^ h5repart.c:186:1: warning: stack usage is 8544 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] main (int argc, char *argv[])  ^ CCLD h5debug CCLD h5mkgrp CCLD talign CCLD h5repart Making all in h5import CC h5import.o CC h5importtest.o h5importtest.c: In function ‘main’: h5importtest.c:122:37: warning: conversion to ‘short int’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] row4i16[i] = row4i16[i - 1] + rowi4i16;  ^ h5importtest.c:123:35: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] row4i8[i] = row4i8[i - 1] + rowi4i8;  ^ h5importtest.c:134:37: warning: conversion to ‘short int’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] col4i16[j] = col4i16[j - 1] + coli4i16;  ^ h5importtest.c:135:35: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] col4i8[j] = col4i8[j - 1] + coli4i8;  ^ h5importtest.c:145:37: warning: conversion to ‘short int’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] pln4i16[k] = pln4i16[k - 1] + plni4i16;  ^ h5importtest.c:146:35: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] pln4i8[k] = pln4i8[k - 1] + plni4i8;  ^ h5importtest.c:160:58: warning: conversion to ‘short int’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] b16i3[k][i][j] = row4i16[i] + col4i16[j] + pln4i16[k];  ^ h5importtest.c:161:55: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] b8i3[k][i][j] = row4i8[i] + col4i8[j] + pln4i8[k];  ^ h5import.c: In function ‘main’: h5import.c:74:21: warning: size of ‘opt’ is 173064 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] struct Options opt;  ^ In file included from h5import.c:17:0: h5import.c: In function ‘processConfigurationFile’: ../../src/H5private.h:1274:38: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] #define HDstrtol(S,R,N) strtol(S,R,N)  ^ h5import.c:1442:40: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDstrtol’ ival = HDstrtol(more, &more, 10);  ^ h5import.c: In function ‘parseDimensions’: ../../src/H5private.h:1274:38: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define HDstrtol(S,R,N) strtol(S,R,N)  ^ h5import.c:2282:15: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDstrtol’ = HDstrtol(HDstrtok (temp, delimiter), NULL, BASE_10);  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:1274:38: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define HDstrtol(S,R,N) strtol(S,R,N)  ^ h5import.c:2288:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDstrtol’ in->sizeOfDimension[i++] = HDstrtol(token, NULL, BASE_10);  ^ h5import.c: In function ‘getDimensionSizes’: h5import.c:3136:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] in->sizeOfDimension[i++] = ival;  ^ h5import.c: In function ‘getChunkedDimensionSizes’: h5import.c:3160:9: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] in->sizeOfChunk[i++] = ival;  ^ h5import.c: In function ‘getMaximumDimensionSizes’: h5import.c:3193:13: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] in->maxsizeOfDimension[i++] = ival;  ^ h5import.c: In function ‘process’: h5import.c:3930:92: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] H5Pset_external(proplist, in->externFilename, (off_t) 0, numOfElements * in->inputSize / 8);  ^ CCLD h5importtest h5import.c: In function ‘main’: h5import.c:72:5: warning: stack usage is 174048 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] int main(int argc, char *argv[])  ^ h5import.c:263:1: warning: the frame size of 173976 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ CCLD h5import Making all in h5repack CC h5repack_copy.o CC h5repack.o CC h5repack_filters.o CC h5repack_opttable.o CC h5repack_parse.o CC h5repack_verify.o CC h5repack_refs.o CC h5repack_main.o CC testh5repack_detect_szip.o CC h5repacktst.o h5repack_opttable.c: In function ‘aux_inctable’: h5repack_opttable.c:112:2: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] table->size += n_objs;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c: In function ‘options_add_layout’: h5repack_opttable.c:193:2: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if (table->nelems + n_objs >= table->size) {  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:224:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] I = table->nelems + added;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:237:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] I = table->nelems + added;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:249:4: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] I = table->nelems + added;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:257:2: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] table->nelems += added;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c: In function ‘options_add_filter’: h5repack_opttable.c:279:2: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if (table->nelems + n_objs >= table->size) {  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:301:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] I = table->nelems + added;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:314:5: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] I = table->nelems + added;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:326:4: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] I = table->nelems + added;  ^ h5repack_opttable.c:333:2: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] table->nelems += added;  ^ h5repack_filters.c: In function ‘aux_find_obj’: h5repack_filters.c:51:10: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] return i;  ^ h5repack_filters.c:61:10: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] return i;  ^ h5repack_filters.c: In function ‘apply_filters’: h5repack_filters.c:436:59: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] scale_factor = obj.filter[i].cd_values[1];  ^ h5repack_refs.c: In function ‘copy_refs_attr’: h5repack_parse.c: In function ‘parse_filter’: h5repack_parse.c:77:13: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] end_obj=i;  ^ h5repack_refs.c:521:13: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ref_comp_index = (int *)HDmalloc(nmembers*sizeof (int));  ^ h5repack_parse.c:93:5: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] obj_list = (obj_list_t*) HDmalloc(n*sizeof(obj_list_t));  ^ h5repack_refs.c:522:13: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ref_comp_size = (size_t *)HDmalloc(nmembers*sizeof(ref_comp_size));  ^ h5repack_refs.c:529:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ref_comp_index[ref_comp_field_n] = i;  ^ h5repack_parse.c:126:20: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for ( i=end_obj+1, k=0, j=0; imin_comp = HDatoi( opt_arg );  ^ h5repack_parse.c:231:38: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘size_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] i=len-1; /* end */  ^ h5repack_parse.c:273:53: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] filt->cd_nelmts=atoi(stype);  ^ h5repack_parse.c:292:58: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] filt->cd_values[j++]=atoi(stype);  ^ h5repack_parse.c:325:42: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] filt->cd_values[j++]=atoi(stype);  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:615:30: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] #define HDatol(S) atol(S)  ^ h5repack_main.c:476:25: note: in expansion of macro ‘HDatol’ options->alignment = HDatol( opt_arg );  ^ h5repack_parse.c:326:17: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] i+=m; /* jump */  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_deflate’: h5repacktst.c:2172:16: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[DIM1][DIM2];  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_shuffle’: h5repack_parse.c:447:37: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (filt->cd_nelmts != j)  ^ h5repacktst.c:2249:14: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[DIM1][DIM2];  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_fletcher32’: h5repacktst.c:2314:14: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[DIM1][DIM2];  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_nbit’: h5repacktst.c:2385:14: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[DIM1][DIM2];  ^ h5repack_parse.c: In function ‘parse_layout’: h5repack_parse.c:567:13: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] end_obj=i;  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_scaleoffset’: h5repack_parse.c:580:5: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] obj_list = (obj_list_t*) HDmalloc(n*sizeof(obj_list_t));  ^ h5repacktst.c:2484:14: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[DIM1][DIM2];  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_all_filters’: h5repacktst.c:2575:14: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[DIM1][DIM2];  ^ h5repack_parse.c:652:9: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for ( i=j, c_index=0; ichunk.chunk_lengths[c_index]=atoi(sdim);  ^ h5repacktst.c:2832:14: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 3200 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf[DIM1][DIM2];  ^ h5repack_parse.c:690:64: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] pack->chunk.chunk_lengths[c_index]=atoi(sdim);  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_layout3’: h5repacktst.c:3028:14: warning: size of ‘buf1’ is 240000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int buf1[DIM1_L3][DIM2_L3];  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_userblock’: h5repacktst.c:3364:21: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ub[u] = 'a' + (char)(u % 26);  ^ h5repacktst.c:3342:13: warning: variable ‘nwritten’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ssize_t nwritten; /* # of bytes written */  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘verify_userblock’: h5repacktst.c:3405:13: warning: variable ‘nread’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ssize_t nread; /* # of bytes read */  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_userblock_file’: h5repacktst.c:3477:21: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ub[u] = 'a' + (char)(u % 26);  ^ h5repacktst.c:3472:13: warning: variable ‘nwritten’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ssize_t nwritten; /* # of bytes written */  ^ In file included from h5repack.h:20:0, from h5repacktst.c:16: h5repacktst.c: In function ‘write_dset_in’: CCLD testh5repack_detect_szip h5repacktst.c:3957:41: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5repacktst.c:3959:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5repacktst.c:4075:38: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] else buf23[i][j][k]=n++;  ^ h5repacktst.c:4115:39: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf33[i][j][k].a=n++;  ^ In file included from h5repack.h:20:0, from h5repacktst.c:16: h5repacktst.c:4178:48: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5repacktst.c:4180:17: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for(l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ In file included from h5repack.h:20:0, from h5repacktst.c:16: h5repacktst.c: In function ‘write_attr_in’: h5repacktst.c:4969:41: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf52[i][j].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5repacktst.c:4971:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5repacktst.c:5189:38: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] else buf23[i][j][k]=n++;  ^ h5repacktst.c:5264:39: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf33[i][j][k].a=n++;  ^ h5repack_main.c: In function ‘main’: In file included from h5repack.h:20:0, from h5repacktst.c:16: h5repacktst.c:5435:48: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf53[i][j][k].p = HDmalloc((i + 1) * sizeof(int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ h5repack_main.c:541:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] if (parse_command_line(argc, argv, &options) < 0)  ^ h5repack_main.c:541:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] h5repacktst.c:5437:17: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (l = 0; l < i + 1; l++)  ^ h5repack_parse.c: In function ‘parse_filter’: h5repack_parse.c:161:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] if (l==-1)  ^ h5repack_parse.c:222:28: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] if (l==-1)  ^ h5repack_verify.c: In function ‘h5repack_verify’: h5repack_verify.c:210:17: warning: ‘sid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Sclose(sid);  ^ h5repack_verify.c:209:17: warning: ‘pid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Pclose(pid);  ^ h5repack_verify.c:211:17: warning: ‘did’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Dclose(did);  ^ h5repack_refs.c: In function ‘copy_refs_attr.isra.1’: h5repack_refs.c:446:12: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] static int copy_refs_attr(hid_t loc_in,  ^ h5repacktst.c: In function ‘make_layout3’: h5repacktst.c:3015:5: warning: stack usage is 240992 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] int make_layout3(hid_t loc_id)  ^ h5repacktst.c:3138:1: warning: the frame size of 240928 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ CCLD h5repack CCLD h5repacktst Making all in h5jam CC h5jam.o CC h5unjam.o CC tellub.o CC h5jamgentest.o CC getub.o h5unjam.c: In function ‘copy_to_file’: h5unjam.c:377:13: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] bytes_in = how_much;  ^ h5unjam.c:396:9: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] how_much -= bytes_read;  ^ h5unjam.c:396:18: warning: conversion to ‘ssize_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] how_much -= bytes_read;  ^ h5unjam.c:397:9: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] from += bytes_read;  ^ h5unjam.c:397:14: warning: conversion to ‘off_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] from += bytes_read;  ^ h5unjam.c:398:9: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] to += bytes_read;  ^ h5unjam.c:398:12: warning: conversion to ‘off_t’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] to += bytes_read;  ^ h5jam.c: In function ‘compute_user_block_size’: h5jam.c:550:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘const’ if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] compute_user_block_size (hsize_t ublock_size)  ^ h5jamgentest.c: In function ‘gent_ub’: h5jamgentest.c:257:8: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2_1[i] = (float)(i*0.1F+1);  ^ h5jamgentest.c:268:42: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] dset2_2[i][j] = (float)((i+1)*j*0.1F);  ^ h5jamgentest.c: In function ‘create_textfile’: h5jamgentest.c:311:9: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] buf = HDcalloc(size, (size_t)1);  ^ CCLD getub Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Interpolate2.a CCLD tellub h5jamgentest.c: At top level: h5jamgentest.c:96:0: warning: macro "ARRAY3_DIM2" is not used [-Wunused-macros] #define ARRAY3_DIM2 3  ^ h5jamgentest.c:93:0: warning: macro "ARRAY1_RANK" is not used [-Wunused-macros] #define ARRAY1_RANK 1  ^ CCLD h5unjam CCLD h5jamgentest CCLD h5jam Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Interpolate2 Making all in h5copy CC h5copy.o CC h5copygentest.o CCLD h5copy CCLD h5copygentest Making all in h5stat CC h5stat.o CC h5stat_gentest.o h5stat_gentest.c: In function ‘gen_newgrat_file’: h5stat_gentest.c:49:30: warning: unused parameter ‘fname’ [-Wunused-parameter] gen_newgrat_file(const char *fname)  ^ h5stat_gentest.c: In function ‘main’: h5stat_gentest.c:117:17: warning: ‘did’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Dclose(did);  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:57:11: note: ‘did’ was declared here hid_t did; /* Dataset id */  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:116:10: warning: ‘attr_id’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Aclose(attr_id);  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:56:11: note: ‘attr_id’ was declared here hid_t attr_id; /* Attribute id */  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:119:17: warning: ‘sid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Sclose(sid);  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:55:11: note: ‘sid’ was declared here hid_t sid; /* Dataspace id */  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:118:17: warning: ‘tid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Tclose(tid);  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:54:11: note: ‘tid’ was declared here hid_t tid; /* Datatype id */  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:120:17: warning: ‘gid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Gclose(gid);  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:53:11: note: ‘gid’ was declared here hid_t gid; /* Group id */  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:121:17: warning: ‘fid’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Fclose(fid);  ^ h5stat_gentest.c:52:11: note: ‘fid’ was declared here hid_t fid; /* File id */  ^ h5stat.c: In function ‘group_stats’: h5stat.c:381:16: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret;  ^ h5stat.c: In function ‘dataset_stats’: h5stat.c:464:16: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret;  ^ h5stat.c: In function ‘datatype_stats’: h5stat.c:637:12: warning: variable ‘ret’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t ret;  ^ h5stat.c: In function ‘ceil_log10’: h5stat.c:286:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘const’ if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] ceil_log10(unsigned long x)  ^ CCLD h5stat_gentest CCLD h5stat Making all in perform CC sio_perf.o CC sio_engine.o CC iopipe.o CC chunk.o CC overhead.o CC perf_meta.o CC zip_perf.o CC perf.o chunk.c: In function ‘create_dataset’: chunk.c:166:9: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘signed char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] buf = calloc(1, SQUARE (DS_SIZE*CH_SIZE));  ^ chunk.c: In function ‘test_rowmaj’: chunk.c:197:24: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘signed char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] signed char *buf = calloc (1, (size_t)(SQUARE(io_size)));  ^ chunk.c: In function ‘test_diag’: chunk.c:276:24: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘signed char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] signed char *buf = calloc (1, (size_t)(SQUARE (io_size)));  ^ chunk.c:323:34: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] return (double)(hssize_t)nio/(hssize_t)nio_g;  ^ chunk.c: In function ‘main’: chunk.c:393:38: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] for (io_percent=RM_START; io_percent<=RM_END; io_percent+=RM_DELTA) {  ^ chunk.c:393:58: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] for (io_percent=RM_START; io_percent<=RM_END; io_percent+=RM_DELTA) {  ^ chunk.c:439:38: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] for (io_percent=RM_START; io_percent<=RM_END; io_percent+=RM_DELTA) {  ^ chunk.c:439:58: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] for (io_percent=RM_START; io_percent<=RM_END; io_percent+=RM_DELTA) {  ^ chunk.c:483:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] io_percent<=DIAG_END;  ^ chunk.c:484:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] io_percent+=DIAG_DELTA) {  ^ chunk.c:528:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] io_percent<=DIAG_END;  ^ chunk.c:529:17: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] io_percent+=DIAG_DELTA) {  ^ overhead.c: In function ‘test’: overhead.c:227:13: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘int *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] had = calloc((size_t)cur_size[0], sizeof(int));  ^ overhead.c:244:13: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_start[0] = j%2 ? j/2 : (hssize_t)cur_size[0]-j/2;  ^ overhead.c:244:60: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘long long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_start[0] = j%2 ? j/2 : (hssize_t)cur_size[0]-j/2;  ^ overhead.c:249:13: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] hs_start[0] = j;  ^ overhead.c:279:42: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘__off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (double)(hssize_t)(sb.st_size-i*sizeof(int))/(hssize_t)i);  ^ overhead.c:279:66: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] (double)(hssize_t)(sb.st_size-i*sizeof(int))/(hssize_t)i);  ^ overhead.c:323:38: warning: conversion to ‘long long unsigned int’ from ‘__off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] (double)(hssize_t)(sb.st_size-cur_size[0]*sizeof(int))/  ^ overhead.c:324:17: warning: conversion to ‘double’ from ‘long long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] (hssize_t)cur_size[0]);  ^ sio_perf.c:108:28: warning: size of ‘l_opts’ is 2496 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static struct long_options l_opts[] = {  ^ sio_perf.c: In function ‘run_test_loop’: sio_perf.c:400:26: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] parms.h5_align = opts->h5_alignment;  ^ sio_perf.c:401:27: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] parms.h5_thresh = opts->h5_threshold;  ^ sio_perf.c: In function ‘run_test’: sio_perf.c:484:24: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] write_sys_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_perf.c:485:20: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] write_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_perf.c:486:26: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] write_gross_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_perf.c:487:24: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] write_raw_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_perf.c:490:27: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] read_sys_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_perf.c:491:23: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] read_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_engine.c: In function ‘do_sio’: sio_perf.c:492:29: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] read_gross_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_engine.c:132:17: warning: size of ‘fname’ is 4096 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char fname[FILENAME_MAX]; /* test file name */  ^ sio_perf.c:493:27: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘struct minmax *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] read_raw_mm_table = calloc((size_t)parms.num_iters , sizeof(minmax));  ^ sio_engine.c:173:29: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] if ((param.dset_size[i]%param.buf_size[i])!=0) {  ^ sio_engine.c:184:17: warning: request for implicit conversion from ‘void *’ to ‘char *’ not permitted in C++ [-Wc++-compat] if ((buffer = malloc(linear_buf_size)) == NULL){  ^ sio_perf.c: In function ‘output_results’: sio_perf.c:71:34: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:763:53: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ output_report("Maximum Throughput: %6.2f MB/s", MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.min));  ^ sio_perf.c:71:34: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:763:53: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ output_report("Maximum Throughput: %6.2f MB/s", MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.min));  ^ sio_perf.c:71:49: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:763:53: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ output_report("Maximum Throughput: %6.2f MB/s", MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.min));  ^ iopipe.c: In function ‘print_stats’: iopipe.c:84:43: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] (double)(r_stop->ru_utime.tv_usec)/1000000.0F) -  ^ sio_engine.c: In function ‘do_write’: sio_perf.c:71:34: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:771:19: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.sum / total_mm.num));  ^ iopipe.c:86:44: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] (double)(r_start->ru_utime.tv_usec)/1000000.0F);  ^ sio_engine.c:421:17: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for (i=0; i < linear_buf_size; i++)  ^ iopipe.c:89:43: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] (double)(r_stop->ru_stime.tv_usec)/1000000.0F) -  ^ sio_perf.c:71:34: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:771:19: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.sum / total_mm.num));  ^ sio_engine.c:422:19: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned char’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buf_p[i]=i%128;  ^ iopipe.c:91:44: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] (double)(r_start->ru_stime.tv_usec)/1000000.0F);  ^ iopipe.c:95:34: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] (double)(t_stop->tv_usec)/1000000.0F) -  ^ sio_engine.c:438:39: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (parms->buf_size[i]==parms->dset_size[i])  ^ iopipe.c:97:35: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] (double)(t_start->tv_usec)/1000000.0F);  ^ sio_perf.c:71:49: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:771:19: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.sum / total_mm.num));  ^ sio_engine.c:439:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cont_dim = i;  ^ sio_engine.c:454:41: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] h5dims[i] = parms->dset_size[i];  ^ iopipe.c: In function ‘main’: sio_perf.c:71:34: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe [-Wfloat-equal] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:778:53: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ output_report("Minimum Throughput: %6.2f MB/s", MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.max));  ^ iopipe.c:194:42: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] (double)(hssize_t)(size[0]*size[1])/1024.0F*1024);  ^ sio_perf.c:71:34: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:778:53: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ output_report("Minimum Throughput: %6.2f MB/s", MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.max));  ^ sio_perf.c:71:49: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) (((t)==0.0F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ sio_perf.c:778:53: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ output_report("Minimum Throughput: %6.2f MB/s", MB_PER_SEC(data_size,total_mm.max));  ^ sio_perf.c: In function ‘output_report’: sio_perf.c:798:9: warning: function might be possible candidate for ‘gnu_printf’ format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] vfprintf(output, fmt, ap);  ^ sio_engine.c: In function ‘dset_write’: sio_engine.c:626:5: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for (i=0; i < parms->dset_size[cur_dim]; i += parms->buf_size[cur_dim]){  ^ sio_engine.c:626:48: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for (i=0; i < parms->dset_size[cur_dim]; i += parms->buf_size[cur_dim]){  ^ iopipe.c:179:14: warning: variable ‘offset’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] off_t offset;  ^ iopipe.c:178:17: warning: variable ‘n’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hssize_t n;  ^ sio_engine.c:658:37: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (dims[k] <= h5offset[k]) {  ^ sio_perf.c: In function ‘parse_command_line’: iopipe.c:169:15: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ sio_perf.c:960:35: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] cl_opts->buf_size[i]=(i+1)*10;  ^ sio_engine.c: In function ‘posix_buffer_write’: sio_perf.c:962:35: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] cl_opts->chk_size[i]=(i+1)*10;  ^ sio_engine.c:711:21: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for (i=0; i < parms->buf_size[local_dim]; i += dtype_size) {  ^ sio_perf.c:977:36: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from ‘char **’ to ‘const char **’ must be ‘const’ qualified [-Wcast-qual] while ((opt = get_option(argc, (const char **)argv, s_opts, l_opts)) != EOF) {  ^ sio_engine.c:712:13: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf_offset[local_dim] = i;  ^ sio_engine.c:730:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] for (j=i+1; j < parms->rank; j++)  ^ sio_engine.c:731:45: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] d_offset *= parms->dset_size[j];  ^ sio_engine.c:733:42: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] linear_dset_offset += (offset[i]+buf_offset[i])*d_offset;  ^ sio_perf.c:1033:64: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] cl_opts->chk_size[j] = parse_size_directive(buf);  ^ sio_engine.c:737:9: warning: conversion to ‘__off_t’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] rc = POSIXSEEK(fd->posixfd, linear_dset_offset) < 0 ? -1 : 0;  ^ zip_perf.c: In function ‘error’: zip_perf.c:146:5: warning: function might be possible candidate for ‘gnu_printf’ format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format] HDvfprintf(stderr, fmt, ap);  ^ sio_engine.c: In function ‘do_read’: zip_perf.c: In function ‘write_file’: sio_engine.c:781:18: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(i = 0; i < linear_buf_size; i++)  ^ zip_perf.c:176:63: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] destLen = (uLongf)((double)sourceLen + ((double)sourceLen * 0.1F)) + 12;  ^ sio_engine.c:782:24: warning: conversion to ‘char’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] buffer2[i] = i % 128;  ^ zip_perf.c:187:58: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)timer_stop.tv_usec) / MICROSECOND) -  ^ zip_perf.c:189:59: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)timer_start.tv_usec) / MICROSECOND);  ^ sio_perf.c:1183:64: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] cl_opts->buf_size[j] = parse_size_directive(buf);  ^ sio_engine.c:794:39: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] if (parms->buf_size[i]==parms->dset_size[i])  ^ zip_perf.c:209:9: warning: conversion to ‘uLongf’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] d_len -= rc;  ^ sio_engine.c:795:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cont_dim = i;  ^ sio_perf.c:1211:61: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘off_t’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] cl_opts->order[j] = parse_size_directive(buf);  ^ sio_engine.c:807:41: warning: conversion to ‘hsize_t’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] h5dims[i] = parms->dset_size[i];  ^ zip_perf.c: In function ‘fill_with_random_data’: sio_engine.c: In function ‘dset_read’: zip_perf.c:422:13: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] len -= rc;  ^ sio_perf.c: At top level: sio_engine.c:945:5: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for (i=0; i < parms->dset_size[cur_dim]; i += parms->buf_size[cur_dim]){  ^ zip_perf.c:432:9: warning: conversion to ‘uLongf’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] unsigned long s = src_len * compress_percent / 100;  ^ sio_perf.c:1410:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘debug_start_stop_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes] void debug_start_stop_time(io_time_t *pt, timer_type t, int start_stop)  ^ sio_engine.c:945:48: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘long unsigned int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] for (i=0; i < parms->dset_size[cur_dim]; i += parms->buf_size[cur_dim]){  ^ sio_perf.c: In function ‘debug_start_stop_time’: zip_perf.c: In function ‘do_write_test’: sio_perf.c:1415:13: warning: enumeration value ‘HDF5_FILE_READ_OPEN’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] switch (t) {  ^ zip_perf.c:498:17: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] s_len -= rc;  ^ sio_perf.c:1415:13: warning: enumeration value ‘HDF5_FILE_READ_CLOSE’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] sio_engine.c: In function ‘posix_buffer_read’: sio_perf.c:1415:13: warning: enumeration value ‘HDF5_FILE_WRITE_OPEN’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] sio_perf.c:1415:13: warning: enumeration value ‘HDF5_FILE_WRITE_CLOSE’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] sio_perf.c:1415:13: warning: enumeration value ‘NUM_TIMERS’ not handled in switch [-Wswitch-enum] zip_perf.c:507:58: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)timer_stop.tv_usec) / MICROSECOND) -  ^ sio_engine.c:1015:21: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for (i=0; i < parms->buf_size[local_dim]; i += dtype_size) {  ^ zip_perf.c:509:59: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)timer_start.tv_usec) / MICROSECOND);  ^ sio_engine.c:1016:13: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘long int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] buf_offset[local_dim] = i;  ^ zip_perf.c:40:38: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) ((fabs(t)<0.0000000001F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ zip_perf.c:513:16: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ MB_PER_SEC(file_size, total_time));  ^ zip_perf.c:40:61: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) ((fabs(t)<0.0000000001F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ zip_perf.c:513:16: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ MB_PER_SEC(file_size, total_time));  ^ sio_engine.c:1029:21: warning: conversion to ‘int’ from ‘long int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] for (j=i+1; jrank; j++)  ^ sio_engine.c:1030:45: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] d_offset *= parms->dset_size[j];  ^ zip_perf.c:533:58: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)timer_stop.tv_usec) / MICROSECOND) -  ^ zip_perf.c:535:59: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] ((double)timer_start.tv_usec) / MICROSECOND);  ^ sio_engine.c:1032:42: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘off_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] linear_dset_offset += (offset[i]+buf_offset[i])*d_offset;  ^ zip_perf.c:40:38: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) ((fabs(t)<0.0000000001F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ zip_perf.c:539:16: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ MB_PER_SEC(file_size, total_time));  ^ sio_engine.c:1036:9: warning: conversion to ‘__off_t’ from ‘size_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] rc = POSIXSEEK(fd->posixfd, linear_dset_offset) < 0 ? -1 : 0;  ^ zip_perf.c:40:61: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other result of conditional [-Wdouble-promotion] #define MB_PER_SEC(bytes,t) ((fabs(t)<0.0000000001F) ? 0.0F : ((((double)bytes) / ONE_MB) / (t)))  ^ zip_perf.c:539:16: note: in expansion of macro ‘MB_PER_SEC’ MB_PER_SEC(file_size, total_time));  ^ zip_perf.c: In function ‘main’: zip_perf.c:566:36: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from ‘char **’ to ‘const char **’ must be ‘const’ qualified [-Wcast-qual] while ((opt = get_option(argc, (const char **)argv, s_opts, l_opts)) > 0) {  ^ sio_engine.c: In function ‘set_vfd’: sio_engine.c:1150:14: warning: size of ‘sv’ is 7168 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] char sv[H5FD_MEM_NTYPES][1024];  ^ In file included from sio_perf.h:20:0, from sio_engine.c:31: sio_engine.c:1164:35: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] memb_addr[mt] = MAX(mt-1,0)*(HADDR_MAX/10);  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:328:35: note: in definition of macro ‘MAX’ #define MAX(a,b) (((a)>(b)) ? (a) : (b))  ^ sio_engine.c:1164:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when changing X +- C1 cmp C2 to X cmp C1 +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] memb_addr[mt] = MAX(mt-1,0)*(HADDR_MAX/10);  ^ sio_engine.c: In function ‘do_cleanupfile’: sio_engine.c:1270:21: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] HDsnprintf(temp, sizeof temp, filename, j);  ^ sio_engine.c:1270:21: warning: format not a string literal, argument types not checked [-Wformat-nonliteral] CCLD perf CCLD iopipe sio_perf.c: In function ‘run_test’: sio_perf.c:499:13: warning: function call has aggregate value [-Waggregate-return] res = do_sio(parms);  ^ CCLD chunk CCLD overhead sio_engine.c: In function ‘do_sio’: sio_engine.c:121:1: warning: function returns an aggregate [-Waggregate-return] do_sio(parameters param)  ^ CCLD zip_perf CCLD perf_meta CCLD h5perf_serial Making all in . Making all in fortran Making all in src FC H5test_kind_STORAGE_SIZE.o FCLD H5test_kind FC H5fortran_detect.o FCLD H5fortran_detect CC H5match_types.o In file included from H5match_types.c:41:0: H5fort_type_defines.h:13:0: warning: "H5_FORTRAN_HAS_REAL_16_KIND" redefined [enabled by default] #define H5_FORTRAN_HAS_REAL_16_KIND 16  ^ H5fort_type_defines.h:12:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition #define H5_FORTRAN_HAS_REAL_16_KIND 10  ^ CCLD H5match_types FC H5fortran_types.lo CC H5f90kit.lo CC H5_f.lo CC H5Af.lo CC H5Df.lo CC H5Ef.lo CC H5Gf.lo CC H5Ff.lo CC H5If.lo CC H5Lf.lo CC H5Of.lo CC H5Pf.lo CC H5Rf.lo CC H5Sf.lo H5Af.c: In function 'h5aget_storage_size_c_': H5Af.c:1207:16: warning: comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false [-Wtype-limits] if ((*size = (hsize_t_f)H5Aget_storage_size((hid_t)*attr_id)) < 0)  ^ CC H5Tf.lo CC H5Zf.lo FC H5f90global.lo In file included from ../../src/H5public.h:31:0, from ../../src/hdf5.h:24, from H5f90.h:20, from H5Pf.c:24: H5Pf.c: In function 'h5pset_fapl_direct_c_': H5f90proto.h:980:43: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] #define nh5pset_fapl_direct_c H5_FC_FUNC_(h5pset_fapl_direct_c, H5PSET_FAPL_DIRECT_C)  ^ ../../src/H5pubconf.h:32:32: note: in definition of macro 'H5_FC_FUNC_' #define H5_FC_FUNC_(name,NAME) name ## _  ^ H5Pf.c:5218:1: note: in expansion of macro 'nh5pset_fapl_direct_c' nh5pset_fapl_direct_c(hid_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *fapl_id, size_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *alignment, size_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *block_size, size_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *cbuf_size)  ^ H5Pf.c: In function 'h5pget_fapl_direct_c_': H5f90proto.h:981:43: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] #define nh5pget_fapl_direct_c H5_FC_FUNC_(h5pget_fapl_direct_c, H5PGET_FAPL_DIRECT_C)  ^ ../../src/H5pubconf.h:32:32: note: in definition of macro 'H5_FC_FUNC_' #define H5_FC_FUNC_(name,NAME) name ## _  ^ H5Pf.c:5261:1: note: in expansion of macro 'nh5pget_fapl_direct_c' nh5pget_fapl_direct_c(hid_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *fapl_id, size_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *alignment, size_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *block_size, size_t_f H5_ATTR_UNUSED *cbuf_size)  ^ FC H5_ff_F03.lo FC H5Aff.lo FC H5Eff.lo FC H5Dff.lo FC H5Fff.lo FC H5Iff.lo FC H5Gff.lo FC H5Lff.lo FC H5Off.lo FC H5Pff.lo FC H5Rff.lo FC H5Sff.lo FC H5Tff.lo FC H5Zff.lo FC H5Aff_F03.lo FC H5Dff_F03.lo FC H5Fff_F03.lo FC H5Eff_F03.lo FC H5Pff_F03.lo FC H5Lff_F03.lo FC H5Off_F03.lo H5Aff_F03.f90:159.33: INTEGER FUNCTION h5aread_f_c(attr_id, mem_type_id, buf) BIND(C, NAME='h5ar 1 Warning: Variable 'h5aread_f_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Aff_F03.f90:159.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5aread_f_c(attr_id, mem_type_id, buf) BIND(C, NAME='h5ar 1 Warning: Variable 'attr_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5aread_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Aff_F03.f90:159.54: INTEGER FUNCTION h5aread_f_c(attr_id, mem_type_id, buf) BIND(C, NAME='h5ar 1 Warning: Variable 'mem_type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5aread_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Aff_F03.f90:146.34: INTEGER FUNCTION h5awrite_f_c(attr_id, mem_type_id, buf) BIND(C, NAME='h5a 1 Warning: Variable 'h5awrite_f_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Aff_F03.f90:146.42: INTEGER FUNCTION h5awrite_f_c(attr_id, mem_type_id, buf) BIND(C, NAME='h5a 1 Warning: Variable 'attr_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5awrite_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Aff_F03.f90:146.55: INTEGER FUNCTION h5awrite_f_c(attr_id, mem_type_id, buf) BIND(C, NAME='h5a 1 Warning: Variable 'mem_type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5awrite_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Fff_F03.f90:77.43: INTEGER FUNCTION h5fget_file_image_c(file_id, buf_ptr, buf_len, buf_size 1 Warning: Variable 'h5fget_file_image_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Fff_F03.f90:77.51: INTEGER FUNCTION h5fget_file_image_c(file_id, buf_ptr, buf_len, buf_size 1 Warning: Variable 'file_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5fget_file_image_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Fff_F03.f90:77.69: INTEGER FUNCTION h5fget_file_image_c(file_id, buf_ptr, buf_len, buf_size 1 Warning: Variable 'buf_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5fget_file_image_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Fff_F03.f90:77.79: INTEGER FUNCTION h5fget_file_image_c(file_id, buf_ptr, buf_len, buf_size) BI 1 Warning: Variable 'buf_size' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5fget_file_image_c' but may not be C interoperable FC H5Rff_F03.lo H5Eff_F03.f90:84.38: INTEGER FUNCTION h5eset_auto2_c(printflag, estack_id, func, client_data) 1 Warning: Variable 'h5eset_auto2_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Eff_F03.f90:84.48: INTEGER FUNCTION h5eset_auto2_c(printflag, estack_id, func, client_data) 1 Warning: Variable 'printflag' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5eset_auto2_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Eff_F03.f90:84.59: INTEGER FUNCTION h5eset_auto2_c(printflag, estack_id, func, client_data) 1 Warning: Variable 'estack_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5eset_auto2_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Aff_F03.f90:1052.63: SUBROUTINE h5aread_char_scalar(attr_id, memtype_id, buf, dims, hdferr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Aff_F03.f90:910.63: SUBROUTINE h5aread_real_scalar(attr_id, memtype_id, buf, dims, hdferr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Aff_F03.f90:770.66: SUBROUTINE h5aread_integer_scalar(attr_id, memtype_id, buf, dims, hdferr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Aff_F03.f90:530.77: SUBROUTINE h5awrite_char_scalar_fix(attr_id, memtype_id, buf, buf_len, dims, hd 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Aff_F03.f90:368.64: SUBROUTINE h5awrite_real_scalar(attr_id, memtype_id, buf, dims, hdferr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Aff_F03.f90:221.67: SUBROUTINE h5awrite_integer_scalar(attr_id, memtype_id, buf, dims, hdferr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) FC H5Tff_F03.lo FC H5_ff.lo H5Lff_F03.f90:52.32: INTEGER(haddr_t) :: address 1 Warning: Component 'address' in derived type 'union_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'union_t' is BIND(C) H5Lff_F03.f90:53.33: INTEGER(size_t) :: val_size 1 Warning: Component 'val_size' in derived type 'union_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'union_t' is BIND(C) H5Lff_F03.f90:213.44: INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, index_type, 1 Warning: Variable 'h5literate_by_name_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Lff_F03.f90:213.51: INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, index_type, 1 Warning: Variable 'loc_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:213.66: INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, index_type, 1 Warning: Variable 'namelen' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:213.78: INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, index_type, or 1 Warning: Variable 'index_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:213.85: EGER FUNCTION h5literate_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, index_type, order,& 1 Warning: Variable 'order' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:214.15: idx, op, op_data, lapl_id_default) BIND(C, NAME='h5literate_by_name 1 Warning: Variable 'idx' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:214.45: idx, op, op_data, lapl_id_default) BIND(C, NAME='h5literate_by_name 1 Warning: Variable 'lapl_id_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:203.31: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dfill_c(f_ptr_fill_value, fill_type_id, space_id, & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5dfill_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Dff_F03.f90:203.62: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dfill_c(f_ptr_fill_value, fill_type_id, space_id, & 1 Warning: Variable 'fill_type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dfill_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:203.72: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dfill_c(f_ptr_fill_value, fill_type_id, space_id, & 1 Warning: Variable 'space_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dfill_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:204.32: f_ptr_buf, mem_type_id) BIND(C, NAME='h5dfill_c') 1 Warning: Variable 'mem_type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dfill_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:129.36: INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_c(group_id, index_type, order, idx, op, op_d 1 Warning: Variable 'h5literate_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Lff_F03.f90:129.45: INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_c(group_id, index_type, order, idx, op, op_d 1 Warning: Variable 'group_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:129.57: H5Dff_F03.f90:178.33: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dread_f_c(dset_id, mem_type_id, & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5dread_f_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Dff_F03.f90:178.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dread_f_c(dset_id, mem_type_id, & 1 INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_c(group_id, index_type, order, idx, op, op_d Warning: Variable 'dset_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dread_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:178.54: 1 INTEGER FUNCTION h5dread_f_c(dset_id, mem_type_id, & Warning: Variable 'index_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_c' but may not be C interoperable 1 Warning: Variable 'mem_type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dread_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:129.64: H5Dff_F03.f90:179.30: mem_space_id_default, & INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_c(group_id, index_type, order, idx, op, op_d 1 1 Warning: Variable 'order' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_c' but may not be C interoperable Warning: Variable 'mem_space_id_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dread_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Lff_F03.f90:129.69: H5Dff_F03.f90:180.31: file_space_id_default, & INTEGER FUNCTION h5literate_c(group_id, index_type, order, idx, op, op_d 1 Warning: Variable 'file_space_id_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dread_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:181.26: 1 xfer_prp_default, buf) BIND(C, NAME='h5dread_f_c') 1 Warning: Variable 'xfer_prp_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dread_f_c' but may not be C interoperable Warning: Variable 'idx' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5literate_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:159.34: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dwrite_f_c(dset_id, mem_type_id, & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5dwrite_f_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Dff_F03.f90:159.42: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dwrite_f_c(dset_id, mem_type_id, & 1 Warning: Variable 'dset_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dwrite_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:159.55: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dwrite_f_c(dset_id, mem_type_id, & 1 Warning: Variable 'mem_type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dwrite_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:160.30: mem_space_id_default , & 1 Warning: Variable 'mem_space_id_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dwrite_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:161.31: file_space_id_default, & 1 Warning: Variable 'file_space_id_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dwrite_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:162.26: xfer_prp_default, buf ) BIND(C, NAME='h5dwrite_f_c') 1 Warning: Variable 'xfer_prp_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dwrite_f_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:2373.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dvlen_reclaim_c(type_id, space_id, plist_id, buf) BIN 1 Warning: Variable 'h5dvlen_reclaim_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Dff_F03.f90:2373.49: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dvlen_reclaim_c(type_id, space_id, plist_id, buf) BIN 1 Warning: Variable 'type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dvlen_reclaim_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:2373.59: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dvlen_reclaim_c(type_id, space_id, plist_id, buf) BIN 1 Warning: Variable 'space_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dvlen_reclaim_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:2373.69: INTEGER FUNCTION h5dvlen_reclaim_c(type_id, space_id, plist_id, buf) BIN 1 Warning: Variable 'plist_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5dvlen_reclaim_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Dff_F03.f90:1806.64: SUBROUTINE h5dread_real_scalar(dset_id, mem_type_id, buf, dims, hdferr, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Dff_F03.f90:1516.64: SUBROUTINE h5dread_char_scalar(dset_id, mem_type_id, buf, dims, hdferr, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Dff_F03.f90:1258.67: SUBROUTINE h5dread_integer_scalar(dset_id, mem_type_id, buf, dims, hdferr, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Dff_F03.f90:859.65: SUBROUTINE h5dwrite_real_scalar(dset_id, mem_type_id, buf, dims, hdferr, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Dff_F03.f90:591.78: UBROUTINE h5dwrite_char_scalar_fix(dset_id, mem_type_id, buf, buf_len, dims, hd 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Dff_F03.f90:314.68: SUBROUTINE h5dwrite_integer_scalar(dset_id, mem_type_id, buf, dims, hdferr, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'dims' at (1) H5Off_F03.f90:70.35: INTEGER(hsize_t) :: index_size ! btree and/or list 1 Warning: Component 'index_size' in derived type 'h5_ih_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5_ih_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:71.34: INTEGER(hsize_t) :: heap_size 1 Warning: Component 'heap_size' in derived type 'h5_ih_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5_ih_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:81.29: INTEGER(haddr_t) :: addr ! Object address in file 1 Warning: Component 'addr' in derived type 'h5o_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5o_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:83.27: INTEGER :: rc ! Reference count of object 1 Warning: Component 'rc' in derived type 'h5o_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5o_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:85.35: INTEGER, DIMENSION(8) :: atime ! Access time ! -- NOTE -- 1 Warning: Component 'atime' in derived type 'h5o_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5o_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:86.35: INTEGER, DIMENSION(8) :: mtime ! Modification time ! Returns an integer 1 Warning: Component 'mtime' in derived type 'h5o_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5o_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:87.35: INTEGER, DIMENSION(8) :: ctime ! Change time ! as specified in the 1 Warning: Component 'ctime' in derived type 'h5o_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5o_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:88.35: INTEGER, DIMENSION(8) :: btime ! Birth time ! intrinsic DATE_AND_ 1 Warning: Component 'btime' in derived type 'h5o_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5o_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:90.34: INTEGER(hsize_t) :: num_attrs ! # of attributes attached to object 1 Warning: Component 'num_attrs' in derived type 'h5o_info_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'h5o_info_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:60.23: INTEGER :: version ! Version number of header format in file 1 Warning: Component 'version' in derived type 'hdr_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'hdr_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:61.22: INTEGER :: nmesgs ! Number of object header messages 1 Warning: Component 'nmesgs' in derived type 'hdr_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'hdr_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:62.23: INTEGER :: nchunks ! Number of object header chunks 1 Warning: Component 'nchunks' in derived type 'hdr_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'hdr_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:63.21: INTEGER :: flags ! Object header status flags 1 Warning: Component 'flags' in derived type 'hdr_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'hdr_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:48.30: INTEGER(hsize_t) :: total ! Total space for storing object header in file 1 Warning: Component 'total' in derived type 'space_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'space_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:49.29: INTEGER(hsize_t) :: meta ! Space within header for object header metadata 1 Warning: Component 'meta' in derived type 'space_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'space_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:50.29: INTEGER(hsize_t) :: mesg ! Space within header for actual message informa 1 Warning: Component 'mesg' in derived type 'space_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'space_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:51.29: INTEGER(hsize_t) :: free ! Free space within object header 1 Warning: Component 'free' in derived type 'space_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'space_t' is BIND(C) H5Off_F03.f90:403.42: INTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_by_name_c(loc_id, object_name, namelen, index_ 1 Warning: Variable 'h5ovisit_by_name_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Off_F03.f90:403.49: INTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_by_name_c(loc_id, object_name, namelen, index_ 1 Warning: Variable 'loc_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:403.71: INTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_by_name_c(loc_id, object_name, namelen, index_ 1 Warning: Variable 'namelen' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:403.83: NTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_by_name_c(loc_id, object_name, namelen, index_type, or 1 Warning: Variable 'index_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:403.90: FUNCTION h5ovisit_by_name_c(loc_id, object_name, namelen, index_type, order, & 1 Warning: Variable 'order' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:404.32: op, op_data, lapl_id) BIND(C, NAME='h5ovisit_by_name_c') 1 Warning: Variable 'lapl_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:322.44: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_by_idx_c(loc_id, group_name, namelen, & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5oget_info_by_idx_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Off_F03.f90:322.51: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_by_idx_c(loc_id, group_name, namelen, & 1 Warning: Variable 'loc_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_idx_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:322.72: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_by_idx_c(loc_id, group_name, namelen, & 1 Warning: Variable 'namelen' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_idx_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:323.23: index_field, order, n, lapl_id_default, object_info) BIND(C, NAME=' 1 Warning: Variable 'index_field' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_idx_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:323.30: index_field, order, n, lapl_id_default, object_info) BIND(C, NAME=' 1 Warning: Variable 'order' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_idx_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:323.33: index_field, order, n, lapl_id_default, object_info) BIND(C, NAME=' 1 Warning: Variable 'n' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_idx_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:323.50: index_field, order, n, lapl_id_default, object_info) BIND(C, NAME=' 1 Warning: Variable 'lapl_id_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_idx_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:261.37: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_c(object_id, object_info) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5oget_info_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Off_F03.f90:261.47: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_c(object_id, object_info) & 1 Warning: Variable 'object_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:206.45: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, lapl_id_de 1 Warning: Variable 'h5oget_info_by_name_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Off_F03.f90:206.52: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, lapl_id_de 1 Warning: Variable 'loc_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:206.67: INTEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, lapl_id_de 1 Warning: Variable 'namelen' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:206.84: TEGER FUNCTION h5oget_info_by_name_c(loc_id, name, namelen, lapl_id_default, ob 1 Warning: Variable 'lapl_id_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5oget_info_by_name_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:144.34: INTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_c(object_id, index_type, order, op, op_data) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5ovisit_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Off_F03.f90:144.44: INTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_c(object_id, index_type, order, op, op_data) & 1 Warning: Variable 'object_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:144.56: INTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_c(object_id, index_type, order, op, op_data) & 1 Warning: Variable 'index_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Off_F03.f90:144.63: INTEGER FUNCTION h5ovisit_c(object_id, index_type, order, op, op_data) & 1 Warning: Variable 'order' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5ovisit_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:130.30: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_c(prp_id, name, name_len, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pget_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:130.37: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_c(prp_id, name, name_len, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'prp_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pget_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:130.53: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_c(prp_id, name, name_len, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'name_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pget_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:92.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_fill_value_c(prp_id, type_id, fillvalue) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pget_fill_value_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:92.48: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_fill_value_c(prp_id, type_id, fillvalue) & 1 Warning: Variable 'prp_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pget_fill_value_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:92.57: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_fill_value_c(prp_id, type_id, fillvalue) & 1 Warning: Variable 'type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pget_fill_value_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:155.33: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pinsert_c(plist, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pinsert_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:155.39: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pinsert_c(plist, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'plist' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pinsert_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:155.55: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pinsert_c(plist, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'name_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pinsert_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:155.61: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pinsert_c(plist, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'size' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pinsert_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:142.35: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pregister_c(class, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pregister_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:142.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pregister_c(class, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'class' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pregister_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:142.57: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pregister_c(class, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'name_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pregister_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:142.63: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pregister_c(class, name, name_len, size, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'size' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pregister_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:118.30: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_c(prp_id, name, name_len, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pset_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:118.37: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_c(prp_id, name, name_len, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'prp_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pset_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:118.53: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_c(prp_id, name, name_len, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'name_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pset_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:105.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_fill_value_c(prp_id, type_id, fillvalue) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pset_fill_value_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:105.48: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_fill_value_c(prp_id, type_id, fillvalue) & 1 Warning: Variable 'prp_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pset_fill_value_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:105.57: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_fill_value_c(prp_id, type_id, fillvalue) & 1 Warning: Variable 'type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pset_fill_value_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:1252.43: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_file_image_c(fapl_id, buf_ptr, buf_len_ptr) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pget_file_image_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:1252.51: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_file_image_c(fapl_id, buf_ptr, buf_len_ptr) & 1 Warning: Variable 'fapl_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pget_file_image_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:1252.73: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pget_file_image_c(fapl_id, buf_ptr, buf_len_ptr) & 1 Warning: Variable 'buf_len_ptr' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pget_file_image_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:1196.43: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_file_image_c(fapl_id, buf_ptr, buf_len) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pset_file_image_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:1196.51: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_file_image_c(fapl_id, buf_ptr, buf_len) & 1 Warning: Variable 'fapl_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pset_file_image_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:1196.69: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pset_file_image_c(fapl_id, buf_ptr, buf_len) & 1 Warning: Variable 'buf_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pset_file_image_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:1128.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pcreate_class_c(parent, name, name_len, class, & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5pcreate_class_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Pff_F03.f90:1128.48: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pcreate_class_c(parent, name, name_len, class, & 1 Warning: Variable 'parent' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pcreate_class_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:1128.64: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pcreate_class_c(parent, name, name_len, class, & 1 Warning: Variable 'name_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pcreate_class_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Pff_F03.f90:1128.71: INTEGER FUNCTION h5pcreate_class_c(parent, name, name_len, class, & 1 Warning: Variable 'class' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5pcreate_class_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:119.37: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rcreate_ptr_c(ref, loc_id, name, namelen, ref_type, spa 1 Warning: Variable 'h5rcreate_ptr_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Rff_F03.f90:119.49: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rcreate_ptr_c(ref, loc_id, name, namelen, ref_type, spa 1 Warning: Variable 'loc_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rcreate_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:119.64: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rcreate_ptr_c(ref, loc_id, name, namelen, ref_type, spa 1 Warning: Variable 'namelen' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rcreate_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:119.74: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rcreate_ptr_c(ref, loc_id, name, namelen, ref_type, spa 1 Warning: Variable 'ref_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rcreate_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:119.84: GER FUNCTION h5rcreate_ptr_c(ref, loc_id, name, namelen, ref_type, space_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'space_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rcreate_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:107.42: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rdereference_ptr_c(obj_id, ref_type, ref, ref_obj_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5rdereference_ptr_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Rff_F03.f90:107.49: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rdereference_ptr_c(obj_id, ref_type, ref, ref_obj_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'obj_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rdereference_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:107.59: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rdereference_ptr_c(obj_id, ref_type, ref, ref_obj_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'ref_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rdereference_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:107.76: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rdereference_ptr_c(obj_id, ref_type, ref, ref_obj_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'ref_obj_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rdereference_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:93.39: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_name_ptr_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, name, name_len, 1 Warning: Variable 'h5rget_name_ptr_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Rff_F03.f90:93.46: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_name_ptr_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, name, name_len, 1 Warning: Variable 'loc_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_name_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:93.56: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_name_ptr_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, name, name_len, 1 Warning: Variable 'ref_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_name_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:93.77: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_name_ptr_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, name, name_len, si 1 Warning: Variable 'name_len' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_name_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:93.91: CTION h5rget_name_ptr_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, name, name_len, size_default) & 1 Warning: Variable 'size_default' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_name_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:133.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_region_ptr_c(dset_id, ref, space_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5rget_region_ptr_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Rff_F03.f90:133.49: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_region_ptr_c(dset_id, ref, space_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'dset_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_region_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:133.64: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_region_ptr_c(dset_id, ref, space_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'space_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_region_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:704.41: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_obj_type_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, obj_type) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5rget_obj_type_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Rff_F03.f90:704.48: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_obj_type_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, obj_type) & 1 Warning: Variable 'loc_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_obj_type_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:704.58: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_obj_type_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, obj_type) & 1 Warning: Variable 'ref_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_obj_type_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Rff_F03.f90:704.73: INTEGER FUNCTION h5rget_obj_type_c(loc_id, ref_type, ref, obj_type) & 1 Warning: Variable 'obj_type' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5rget_obj_type_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Tff_F03.f90:206.44: INTEGER FUNCTION h5tenum_insert_ptr_c(type_id, name, namelen, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'h5tenum_insert_ptr_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Tff_F03.f90:206.52: INTEGER FUNCTION h5tenum_insert_ptr_c(type_id, name, namelen, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'type_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5tenum_insert_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Tff_F03.f90:206.67: INTEGER FUNCTION h5tenum_insert_ptr_c(type_id, name, namelen, value) & 1 Warning: Variable 'namelen' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5tenum_insert_ptr_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Tff_F03.f90:97.36: INTEGER FUNCTION h5tconvert_c(src_id, dst_id, nelmts, buf, background, p 1 Warning: Variable 'h5tconvert_c' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) H5Tff_F03.f90:97.43: INTEGER FUNCTION h5tconvert_c(src_id, dst_id, nelmts, buf, background, p 1 Warning: Variable 'src_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5tconvert_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Tff_F03.f90:97.51: INTEGER FUNCTION h5tconvert_c(src_id, dst_id, nelmts, buf, background, p 1 Warning: Variable 'dst_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5tconvert_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Tff_F03.f90:97.59: INTEGER FUNCTION h5tconvert_c(src_id, dst_id, nelmts, buf, background, p 1 Warning: Variable 'nelmts' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5tconvert_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Tff_F03.f90:97.86: GER FUNCTION h5tconvert_c(src_id, dst_id, nelmts, buf, background, plist_id) & 1 Warning: Variable 'plist_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'h5tconvert_c' but may not be C interoperable H5Sff.f90: In function 'h5sselect_hyperslab_f': H5Sff.f90:1311:0: warning: 'def_stride.dim[0].ubound' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER(HSIZE_T), DIMENSION(:), ALLOCATABLE :: def_stride  ^ H5Sff.f90:1310:0: warning: 'def_block.dim[0].ubound' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] INTEGER(HSIZE_T), DIMENSION(:), ALLOCATABLE :: def_block  ^ H5_ff.f90: In function 'h5kind_to_type': H5_ff.f90:407:0: warning: 'h5_type' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] END FUNCTION h5kind_to_type  ^ H5_ff.f90:381:0: note: 'h5_type' was declared here INTEGER(HID_T) FUNCTION h5kind_to_type(kind, flag) RESULT(h5_type)  ^ FC H5_DBLE_InterfaceInclude.lo /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc: In function ‘void Coordinates::Coordinates_SetJacobian_SphereColumn(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc:288:3: note: variable tracking size limit exceeded with -fvar-tracking-assignments, retrying without Coordinates_SetJacobian_SphereColumn(CCTK_ARGUMENTS)  ^ FC HDF5.lo FCLD libhdf5_fortran.la Making all in test FC tf_F08.lo tf_F08.f90:51.13: REAL :: a 1 Warning: Component 'a' in derived type 'comp_datatype' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'comp_datatype' is BIND(C) tf_F08.f90:52.16: INTEGER :: x 1 Warning: Component 'x' in derived type 'comp_datatype' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'comp_datatype' is BIND(C) tf_F08.f90:53.25: DOUBLE PRECISION :: y 1 Warning: Component 'y' in derived type 'comp_datatype' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'comp_datatype' is BIND(C) tf_F08.f90:54.25: CHARACTER(LEN=1) :: z 1 Warning: Component 'z' in derived type 'comp_datatype' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'comp_datatype' is BIND(C) FC tf.lo tf.f90:140.13: USE HDF5 1 Warning: Nonconforming tab character at (1) CC t.lo FCLD libh5test_fortran.la FC fortranlib_test-tH5F.o tH5F.f90:676.22: do i = 1, obj_countf 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) FC fortranlib_test-tH5D.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5R.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5S.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5T.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5VL.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5Z.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5Sselect.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5P.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5A.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5I.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5G.o FC fortranlib_test-tH5E.o FC fortranlib_test-tHDF5.o FC fortranlib_test-fortranlib_test.o FCLD fortranlib_test FC fflush1.o FCLD fflush1 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc: In function ‘void Coordinates::ddadxdx_SphereColumn(CCTK_INT4, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[3][3])’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Coordinates/spherecolumn.cc:637:3: note: variable tracking size limit exceeded with -fvar-tracking-assignments, retrying without ddadxdx_SphereColumn  ^ FC fflush2.o FCLD fflush2 FC tH5O.o Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Coordinates.a Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Coordinates FC tH5A_1_8.o FC tH5G_1_8.o tH5G_1_8.f90:1419.13: hard_link, use_index, total_error) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'hard_link' at (1) tH5G_1_8.f90:1419.24: hard_link, use_index, total_error) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'use_index' at (1) FC tH5MISC_1_8.o FC tHDF5_1_8.o FC fortranlib_test_1_8.o FCLD fortranlib_test_1_8 FC tH5E_F03.o tH5E_F03.f90:48.42: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'my_hdf5_error_handler' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) tH5E_F03.f90:48.52: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'estack_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'my_hdf5_error_handler' but may not be C interoperable tH5E_F03.f90:48.64: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'data_inout' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'my_hdf5_error_handler' but may not be C interoperable tH5E_F03.f90:73.47: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler_nodata(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'my_hdf5_error_handler_nodata' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) tH5E_F03.f90:73.57: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler_nodata(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'estack_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'my_hdf5_error_handler_nodata' but may not be C interoperable tH5E_F03.f90:73.69: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler_nodata(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'data_inout' at (1) tH5E_F03.f90:73.57: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler_nodata(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'estack_id' at (1) tH5E_F03.f90:48.52: INTEGER FUNCTION my_hdf5_error_handler(estack_id, data_inout) bind(C) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'estack_id' at (1) FC tH5F_F03.o tH5F_F03.f90:158.11: DO i = 1, image_size 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) tH5F_F03.f90:165.11: DO i = 1, image_size 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) tH5F_F03.f90:64.35: INTEGER(size_t) :: itmp_a, itmp_b ! General purpose integers 1 Warning: Unused variable 'itmp_b' declared at (1) FC tH5L_F03.o tH5L_F03.f90:48.46: CHARACTER(LEN=1), DIMENSION(1:10) :: name ! The name of the object 1 Warning: Component 'name' in derived type 'iter_info' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'iter_info' is BIND(C) tH5L_F03.f90:61.45: INTEGER(KIND=C_INT) FUNCTION liter_cb(group, name, link_info, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'group' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'liter_cb' but may not be C interoperable tH5L_F03.f90:61.51: INTEGER(KIND=C_INT) FUNCTION liter_cb(group, name, link_info, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'name' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'liter_cb' but may not be C interoperable tH5L_F03.f90:61.45: INTEGER(KIND=C_INT) FUNCTION liter_cb(group, name, link_info, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'group' at (1) tH5L_F03.f90:61.62: INTEGER(KIND=C_INT) FUNCTION liter_cb(group, name, link_info, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'link_info' at (1) tH5L_F03.f90: In function ‘liter_cb’: tH5L_F03.f90:107:0: warning: ‘__result_liter_cb’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] END FUNCTION liter_cb  ^ tH5L_F03.f90:61:0: note: ‘__result_liter_cb’ was declared here INTEGER(KIND=C_INT) FUNCTION liter_cb(group, name, link_info, op_data) bind(C)  ^ FC tH5O_F03.o tH5O_F03.f90:56.47: CHARACTER(LEN=1), DIMENSION(1:180) :: path ! Path to object 1 Warning: Component 'path' in derived type 'obj_visit_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'obj_visit_t' is BIND(C) tH5O_F03.f90:57.24: INTEGER :: type_obj ! type of object 1 Warning: Component 'type_obj' in derived type 'obj_visit_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'obj_visit_t' is BIND(C) tH5O_F03.f90:61.19: INTEGER :: idx ! Index in object visit structure 1 Warning: Component 'idx' in derived type 'ovisit_ud_t' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'ovisit_ud_t' is BIND(C) tH5O_F03.f90:67.31: INTEGER FUNCTION visit_obj_cb( group_id, name, oinfo, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'visit_obj_cb' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) tH5O_F03.f90:67.41: INTEGER FUNCTION visit_obj_cb( group_id, name, oinfo, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'group_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'visit_obj_cb' but may not be C interoperable tH5O_F03.f90:67.47: INTEGER FUNCTION visit_obj_cb( group_id, name, oinfo, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'name' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'visit_obj_cb' but may not be C interoperable tH5O_F03.f90:67.41: INTEGER FUNCTION visit_obj_cb( group_id, name, oinfo, op_data) bind(C) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'group_id' at (1) FC tH5P_F03.o tH5P_F03.f90:47.20: INTEGER :: count 1 Warning: Component 'count' in derived type 'cop_cb_struct_' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cop_cb_struct_' is BIND(C) tH5P_F03.f90:48.24: INTEGER(HID_T) :: id 1 Warning: Component 'id' in derived type 'cop_cb_struct_' at (1) may not be C interoperable, even though derived type 'cop_cb_struct_' is BIND(C) tH5P_F03.f90:53.41: INTEGER FUNCTION test_genprop_cls_cb1_f(list_id, create_data ) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'test_genprop_cls_cb1_f' at (1) may not be a C interoperable kind but it is bind(c) tH5P_F03.f90:53.49: INTEGER FUNCTION test_genprop_cls_cb1_f(list_id, create_data ) bind(C) 1 Warning: Variable 'list_id' at (1) is a dummy argument of the BIND(C) procedure 'test_genprop_cls_cb1_f' but may not be C interoperable tH5P_F03.f90:536.18: part(j) = (i-1)*25+(j-1) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) tH5P_F03.f90:443.35: INTEGER(HSIZE_T) :: sizeof_buffer 1 Warning: Unused variable 'sizeof_buffer' declared at (1) tH5P_F03.f90:113.20: LOGICAL :: differ1, differ2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'differ1' declared at (1) tH5P_F03.f90:113.29: LOGICAL :: differ1, differ2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'differ2' declared at (1) FC tH5T_F03.o tH5T_F03.f90:2196.22: ptr(1)%data(i) = wdata(1)%len - i + 1 ! 3 2 1 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) tH5T_F03.f90:2195.9: DO i=1, wdata(1)%len 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) tH5T_F03.f90:2201.11: DO i = 3, wdata(2)%len 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) tH5T_F03.f90:2287.14: DO j = 1, rdata(i)%len 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) tH5T_F03.f90:1070.26: dset_data_i1(i) = i 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(4) to INTEGER(1) at (1) tH5T_F03.f90:1071.26: dset_data_i4(i) = i 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(4) to INTEGER(1) at (1) tH5T_F03.f90:1072.26: dset_data_i8(i) = i 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(4) to INTEGER(2) at (1) FC tHDF5_F03.o FC fortranlib_test_F03.o FCLD fortranlib_test_F03 Making all in hl Making all in src CC H5DO.lo CC H5DS.lo CC H5IM.lo CC H5LT.lo CC H5LTanalyze.lo CC H5LTparse.lo CC H5PT.lo CC H5TB.lo H5LTparse.c:406:7: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'malloc' [-Wredundant-decls] # endif  ^ H5LTparse.c: In function 'H5LTyyparse': H5LTparse.c:1459:6: warning: assuming pointer wraparound does not occur when comparing P +- C1 with P +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] YYDPRINTF ((stderr, "Starting parse\n"));  ^ H5LTparse.c:1459:6: warning: assuming pointer wraparound does not occur when comparing P +- C1 with P +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5LTanalyze.l: In function 'H5LTyyget_lineno': H5LTanalyze.c:2332:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] #define yyless(n) \  ^ H5LTparse.c:1459:6: warning: assuming pointer wraparound does not occur when comparing P +- C1 with P +- C2 [-Wstrict-overflow] H5LTanalyze.l: In function 'H5LTyyget_in': H5LTanalyze.c:2341:7: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] *(yy_c_buf_p) = '\0'; \  ^ H5LTanalyze.l: In function 'H5LTyyget_out': H5LTanalyze.c:2349:7: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] *  ^ H5LTanalyze.l: In function 'H5LTyyget_leng': H5LTanalyze.c:2357:11: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] /** Get the input stream.  ^ H5LTanalyze.l: In function 'H5LTyyget_text': H5LTanalyze.c:2366:7: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] *  ^ H5LTanalyze.l: In function 'H5LTyyget_debug': H5LTanalyze.c:2397:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] H5LTyylineno = line_number;  ^ H5LT.c: In function 'H5LTopen_file_image': H5LT.c:898:5: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] if ((buf_prcnt * buf_size) > min_incr)  ^ H5LT.c:899:9: warning: conversion to 'double' from 'size_t' may alter its value [-Wconversion] alloc_incr = (size_t)(buf_prcnt * buf_size);  ^ H5LT.c: In function 'H5LTfind_dataset': H5LT.c:1417:76: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] return H5Literate(loc_id, H5_INDEX_NAME, H5_ITER_INC, 0, find_dataset, (void *)dset_name);  ^ H5LT.c: In function 'H5LT_find_attribute': H5LT.c:2043:77: warning: cast discards '__attribute__((const))' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual] return H5Aiterate2(loc_id, H5_INDEX_NAME, H5_ITER_INC, NULL, find_attr, (void *)attr_name);  ^ H5LTanalyze.l: In function 'H5LTyywrap': H5LTanalyze.l:192:5: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'const' [-Wsuggest-attribute=const] {  ^ H5DS.c: In function 'H5DSget_scale_name': H5DS.c:1888:5: warning: comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false [-Wtype-limits] return (ssize_t) MAX(0,nbytes-1);  ^ H5IM.c: In function 'H5IMget_image_info': H5IM.c:402:13: warning: 'atid' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Tclose( atid );  ^ H5IM.c:401:13: warning: 'asid' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Sclose( asid );  ^ H5IM.c:400:13: warning: 'aid' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Aclose( aid );  ^ H5TB.c: In function 'H5TB_find_field': H5TB.c:3252:9: warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'pure' if it is known to return normally [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] hbool_t H5TB_find_field(const char *field, const char *field_list)  ^ H5DS.c: In function 'H5DSset_label': H5DS.c:1592:8: warning: 'u.const_buf' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if (u.buf)  ^ H5LT.c: In function 'H5LTopen_file_image': H5LT.c:963:17: warning: 'fapl' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] H5Pclose(fapl);  ^ CCLD libhdf5_hl.la Making all in test CC test_lite.o CC test_image.o CC test_file_image.o CC test_table.o CC test_packet_vlen.o CC test_ds.o CC test_packet.o CC test_dset_opt.o test_dset_opt.c: In function ‘test_direct_chunk_write’: test_dset_opt.c:44:51: warning: implicit conversion from ‘float’ to ‘double’ to match other operand of binary expression [-Wdouble-promotion] #define DEFLATE_SIZE_ADJUST(s) (ceil(((double)(s))*1.001F)+12)  ^ test_dset_opt.c:116:40: note: in expansion of macro ‘DEFLATE_SIZE_ADJUST’ uLongf z_dst_nbytes = (uLongf)DEFLATE_SIZE_ADJUST(buf_size);  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘test_VLof_atomic’: test_packet_vlen.c:73:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].p = HDmalloc((ii+1)*sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:78:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].len = ii+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:79:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:80:53: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((unsigned int *)writeBuf[ii].p)[jj] = ii * 10 + jj;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:123:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++)  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘test_VLof_comptype’: test_packet_vlen.c:189:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].p = HDmalloc((ii+1)*sizeof(VLcomp_t));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:194:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].len = ii+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:195:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++) {  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:197:61: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((VLcomp_t *)writeBuf[ii].p)[jj].f = (float)((ii+jj)/3.0F);  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:260:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++) {  ^ test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘test_compound_VL_VLtype’: In file included from test_dset_opt.c:19:0: test_dset_opt.c: At top level: test_packet_vlen.c:334:37: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] writeBuf[ii].f = (float)((ii*20)/3.0F);  ^ ../../test/H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ ../../test/H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c:335:40: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].v.p = HDmalloc((ii+L1_INCM)*sizeof(hvl_t));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:340:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].v.len=ii+L1_INCM;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:341:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (t1=(hvl_t *)((writeBuf[ii].v).p), jj=0; jj<(ii+L1_INCM); jj++, t1++)  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c:343:33: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->p = HDmalloc((jj+L2_INCM)*sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:348:25: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->len = jj+L2_INCM;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:349:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (kk=0; kkp)[kk] = ii*100 + jj*10 + kk;  ^ In file included from test_lite.c:19:0: ../../test/H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ ../../test/H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ test_ds.c: In function ‘create_long_dataset’: In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘test_VLof_VLtype’: In file included from test_image.c:21:0: ../../test/H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ test_ds.c:392:13: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 2304 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] long buf[DIM1_SIZE*DIM2_SIZE*DIM3_SIZE*DIM4_SIZE];  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:510:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].p = HDmalloc((ii+1)*sizeof(hvl_t));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:515:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].len = ii+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:516:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (t1=(hvl_t *)(writeBuf[ii].p), jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++, t1++)  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c:518:33: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->p = HDmalloc((jj+1)*sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:523:25: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->len = jj+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:524:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (kk=0; kk<(jj+1); kk++)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:525:59: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((unsigned int *)t1->p)[kk] = ii*100+jj*10+kk;  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_ds.c:18: test_ds.c: In function ‘test_cmp_scalename’: test_ds.c:1108:46: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] name_out = (char*)HDmalloc((name_len+1) * sizeof (char));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘verify_accessors’: test_packet_vlen.c:939:13: warning: variable ‘name_size’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ssize_t name_size;  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘testfl_VLof_atomic’: test_packet_vlen.c:1072:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].p = HDmalloc((ii+1)*sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1077:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].len = ii+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1078:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1079:53: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((unsigned int *)writeBuf[ii].p)[jj] = ii * 10 + jj;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1122:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++)  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘testfl_VLof_comptype’: test_packet_vlen.c:1188:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].p = HDmalloc((ii+1)*sizeof(VLcomp_t));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ In file included from test_table.c:19:0: ../../test/H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ ../../test/H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1193:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].len = ii+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1194:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++) {  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1196:61: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] ((VLcomp_t *)writeBuf[ii].p)[jj].f = (float)((ii+jj)/3.0F);  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1259:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++) {  ^ test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘testfl_compound_VL_VLtype’: test_packet_vlen.c:1333:37: warning: conversion to ‘float’ from ‘int’ may alter its value [-Wconversion] writeBuf[ii].f = (float)((ii*20)/3.0F);  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c:1334:40: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].v.p = HDmalloc((ii+L1_INCM)*sizeof(hvl_t));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1339:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].v.len=ii+L1_INCM;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1340:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (t1=(hvl_t *)((writeBuf[ii].v).p), jj=0; jj<(ii+L1_INCM); jj++, t1++)  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c:1342:33: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->p = HDmalloc((jj+L2_INCM)*sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1347:25: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->len = jj+L2_INCM;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1348:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (kk=0; kkp)[kk] = ii*100 + jj*10 + kk;  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘testfl_VLof_VLtype’: test_packet_vlen.c:1509:38: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].p = HDmalloc((ii+1)*sizeof(hvl_t));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1514:30: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] writeBuf[ii].len = ii+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1515:9: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (t1=(hvl_t *)(writeBuf[ii].p), jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++, t1++)  ^ In file included from ../../test/h5test.h:26:0, from h5hltest.h:27, from test_packet_vlen.c:15: test_packet_vlen.c:1517:33: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->p = HDmalloc((jj+1)*sizeof(unsigned int));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1522:25: warning: conversion to ‘size_t’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] t1->len = jj+1;  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1523:13: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when reducing constant in comparison [-Wstrict-overflow] for (kk=0; kk<(jj+1); kk++)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1524:59: warning: conversion to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘int’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] ((unsigned int *)t1->p)[kk] = ii*100+jj*10+kk;  ^ test_ds.c: In function ‘test_simple’: test_ds.c:3129:41: warning: conversion to ‘long unsigned int’ from ‘ssize_t’ may change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion] name_out = (char*)HDmalloc((name_len+1) * sizeof (char));  ^ ../../src/H5private.h:980:35: note: in definition of macro ‘HDmalloc’ #define HDmalloc(Z) malloc(Z)  ^ In file included from test_ds.c:19:0: test_ds.c: At top level: ../../test/H5srcdir.h:35:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir_filename’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir_filename(const char *filename)  ^ ../../test/H5srcdir.h:53:20: warning: ‘H5_get_srcdir’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static const char *H5_get_srcdir(void)  ^ test_image.c: In function ‘test_generate’: test_image.c:754:7: warning: ‘data’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(data)  ^ test_image.c: In function ‘read_data’: test_image.c:844:5: warning: assuming signed overflow does not occur when simplifying conditional to constant [-Wstrict-overflow] for(i = 0; i < n_elements; i++) {  ^ CCLD test_image CCLD test_file_image test_packet_vlen.c: In function ‘test_packet_table_with_varlen’: test_packet_vlen.c:1259:9: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++) {  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:1122:9: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++)  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:260:9: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++) {  ^ test_packet_vlen.c:123:9: warning: cannot optimize possibly infinite loops [-Wunsafe-loop-optimizations] for (jj=0; jj<(ii+1); jj++)  ^ test_lite.c: In function ‘main’: test_lite.c:1313:7: warning: ‘dt_str’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(dt_str)  ^ test_lite.c:1199:13: note: ‘dt_str’ was declared here char* dt_str;  ^ CCLD test_dset_opt CCLD test_table CCLD test_lite CCLD test_packet CCLD test_ds Making all in tools Making all in gif2h5 CC gif2hdf.o CC gif2mem.o CC gifread.o CC decompress.o CC writehdf.o CC hdf2gif.o CC hdfgifwr.o CC h52gifgentst.o decompress.c:62:5: warning: size of ‘Prefix’ is 16384 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int Prefix[4096];  ^ decompress.c:63:5: warning: size of ‘Suffix’ is 16384 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int Suffix[4096];  ^ decompress.c:67:5: warning: size of ‘OutCode’ is 4100 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] int OutCode[1025];  ^ h52gifgentst.c: In function ‘main’: h52gifgentst.c:52:19: warning: size of ‘buf’ is 80000 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] unsigned char buf [ WIDTH*HEIGHT ];  ^ gifread.c: In function ‘GetWord’: gifread.c:25:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘pure’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] GetWord(BYTE *MemGif)  ^ gifread.c: In function ‘GetByte’: gifread.c:42:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute ‘pure’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=pure] GetByte(BYTE *MemGif)  ^ hdfgifwr.c:128:24: warning: size of ‘htab’ is 40024 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static count_int htab [HSIZE];  ^ hdfgifwr.c:129:24: warning: size of ‘codetab’ is 10006 bytes [-Wlarger-than=] static unsigned short codetab [HSIZE];  ^ h52gifgentst.c:48:5: warning: stack usage is 80800 bytes [-Wstack-usage=] int main(void)  ^ h52gifgentst.c:103:1: warning: the frame size of 80784 bytes is larger than 16384 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=] }  ^ CCLD h52gifgentst hdf2gif.c: In function ‘main’: hdf2gif.c:217:13: warning: ‘numcols’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] for (i = 0 ; i < numcols ; i++)  ^ CCLD gif2h5 CCLD h52gif Making all in fortran Making all in src CC H5DSfc.lo CC H5LTfc.lo CC H5IMfc.lo CC H5IMcc.lo CC H5TBfc.lo FC H5LTff.lo FC H5DSff.lo FC H5IMff.lo FC H5TBff.lo H5TBfc.c: In function 'h5tbmake_table_c_': H5TBfc.c:112:33: warning: to be safe all intermediate pointers in cast from 'char **' to 'const char **' must be 'const' qualified [-Wcast-qual] (size_t)*type_size, (const char **)c_field_names, c_field_offset, c_field_types,  ^ H5LTfc.c: In function 'h5ltread_dataset_c_': H5LTfc.c:579:33: warning: unused parameter 'dims' [-Wunused-parameter] hsize_t_f *dims)  ^ H5TBff.f90:1890.39: IF(PRESENT(maxlen_out)) maxlen_out = c_maxlen_out 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) FCLD libhdf5hl_fortran.la Making all in test FC tstds.o FC tstlite.o FC tsttable.o FC tstimage.o FCLD tsttable FCLD tstds FCLD tstimage FCLD tstlite HDF5: Installing... Making install in src + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_write.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_read.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_extend_write.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_chunk_read.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtgrpd.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_subset.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libhdf5.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_cmprss.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/include' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hdf5.h H5api_adpt.h H5overflow.h H5pubconf.h H5public.h H5version.h H5Apublic.h H5ACpublic.h H5Cpublic.h H5Dpublic.h H5Epubgen.h H5Epublic.h H5Fpublic.h H5FDpublic.h H5FDcore.h H5FDdirect.h H5FDfamily.h H5FDlog.h H5FDmpi.h H5FDmpio.h H5FDmulti.h H5FDsec2.h H5FDstdio.h H5Gpublic.h H5Ipublic.h H5Lpublic.h H5MMpublic.h H5Opublic.h H5Ppublic.h H5PLextern.h H5PLpublic.h H5Rpublic.h H5Spublic.h H5Tpublic.h H5Zpublic.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/include' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5.la /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 libhdf5.settings '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_rdwt.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5.a + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtgrpar.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_extend.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5.a + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtatt.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtgrp.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtdat.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_compound.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_group.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_select.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in test + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_attribute.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_mount.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_reference.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_drivers.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_extlink.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_elink_unix2win.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_ref2reg.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. Making install in tools Making install in lib + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_shared_mesg.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. Making install in h5diff + /usr/bin/install -c ./ph5example.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5diff '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c run-c-ex.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./README /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5diff /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5diff + /usr/bin/install -c ./run-all-ex.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/. Making install in h5ls /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5ls '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtdat.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_rdwt.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtatt.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5ls /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5ls + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtgrp.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. Making install in h5dump + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtgrpar.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_crtgrpd.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_extend.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_subset.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5dump '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./h5_cmprss.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./hyperslab.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5dump /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5dump + /usr/bin/install -c ./selectele.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. Making install in misc + /usr/bin/install -c ./refobjexample.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./refregexample.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./mountexample.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5debug h5repart h5mkgrp '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./compound.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ph5example.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./rwdset_fortran2003.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. /usr/bin/install -c h5redeploy '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./nested_derived_type.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5debug /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5debug + /usr/bin/install -c ./compound_fortran2003.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./compound_complex_fortran2003.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5repart /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5repart + /usr/bin/install -c run-fortran-ex.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/fortran/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5mkgrp /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5mkgrp Making install in h5import /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5import '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5import /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5import + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_lite1.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_lite2.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. Making install in h5repack + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_lite3.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ptExampleFL.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_image1.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_image2.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_01.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5repack '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_02.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_03.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5repack /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5repack + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_04.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. Making install in h5jam + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_05.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_06.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_07.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5jam h5unjam '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_08.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_09.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5jam /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5jam + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_10.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_11.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_table_12.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5unjam /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5unjam + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_ds1.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. Making install in h5copy + /usr/bin/install -c ./image24pixel.txt /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./image8.txt /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./pal_rgb.h /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5copy '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c run-hlc-ex.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/c/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./run-hl-ex.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5copy /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5copy Making install in h5stat /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5stat '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' + /usr/bin/install -c ./exlite.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/fortran/. + /usr/bin/install -c ./ex_ds1.f90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/fortran/. libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5stat /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5stat + /usr/bin/install -c run-hlfortran-ex.sh /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/share/hdf5_examples/hl/fortran/. Making install in perform /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c h5perf_serial '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h5perf_serial /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h5perf_serial Making install in . Making install in fortran Making install in src /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libhdf5_fortran.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5_fortran.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_fortran.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5_fortran.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_fortran.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_fortran.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_fortran.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in test Making install in hl Making install in src /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libhdf5_hl.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/include' /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 hdf5_hl.h H5DOpublic.h H5IMpublic.h H5LTpublic.h H5TBpublic.h H5DSpublic.h H5PTpublic.h '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/include' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5_hl.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_hl.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5_hl.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_hl.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_hl.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5_hl.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in test Making install in tools Making install in gif2h5 /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c gif2h5 h52gif '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c gif2h5 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/gif2h5 libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c h52gif /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin/h52gif Making install in fortran Making install in src /usr/bin/mkdir -p '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libhdf5hl_fortran.la '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib' libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5hl_fortran.lai /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5hl_fortran.la libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libhdf5hl_fortran.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5hl_fortran.a libtool: install: chmod 644 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5hl_fortran.a libtool: install: ranlib /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib/libhdf5hl_fortran.a libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/eaton/.local/bin:/home/eaton/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Libraries have been installed in: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/lib If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf' See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Making install in test /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch HDF5: Unpacking checker archive... /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/HDF5 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch HDF5: Configuring checker... checking for gcc... gcc checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of executables... checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E checking for ANSI C header files... yes checking for sys/types.h... yes checking for sys/stat.h... yes checking for stdlib.h... yes checking for string.h... yes checking for memory.h... yes checking for strings.h... yes checking for inttypes.h... yes checking for stdint.h... yes checking for unistd.h... yes checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for style of include used by make... GNU checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3 checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no checking for gcc... (cached) gcc checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed checking for ranlib... ranlib checking zlib.h usability... yes checking zlib.h presence... yes checking for zlib.h... yes checking for compress2 in -lz... yes checking szlib.h usability... no checking szlib.h presence... no checking for szlib.h... no checking for SZ_BufftoBuffCompress in -lsz... no checking for I/O filters... all (shuffle,fletcher32,nbit,scaleoffset) checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes checking fcntl.h usability... yes checking fcntl.h presence... yes checking for fcntl.h... yes checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for string.h... (cached) yes checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes checking for off_t... yes checking for size_t... yes checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h checking for pow in -lm... yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for GNU libc compatible malloc... yes checking for working memcmp... yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for GNU libc compatible realloc... yes checking for memset... yes checking for pow... yes checking for strdup... yes checking for strerror... yes checking for strrchr... yes checking for strstr... yes checking for strtol... yes configure: creating ./config.status config.status: creating Makefile config.status: creating src/Makefile config.status: creating test/Makefile config.status: creating tool/Makefile config.status: creating src/h5chk_config.h config.status: executing depfiles commands HDF5: Building checker... h5checker.c:348:5: warning: missing braces around initializer [-Wmissing-braces] BT_SNODE_ID, /* id */  ^ h5checker.c:348:5: warning: (near initialization for ‘BT_SNODE[0]’) [-Wmissing-braces] h5checker.c:361:5: warning: missing braces around initializer [-Wmissing-braces] BT_ISTORE_ID, /* id */  ^ h5checker.c:361:5: warning: (near initialization for ‘BT_ISTORE[0]’) [-Wmissing-braces] h5checker.c: In function ‘sec2_read’: h5checker_api.c: In function ‘h5checker_obj’: h5checker_api.c:10:15: warning: unused variable ‘ret_value’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_err_t ret_value=SUCCEED;  ^ h5checker.c:771:9: warning: unused variable ‘status’ [-Wunused-variable] int status;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘multi_decode_driver’: h5checker.c:850:25: warning: variable ‘memb_eoa’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ck_addr_t memb_eoa[FD_MEM_NTYPES];  ^ h5checker.c:845:25: warning: unused variable ‘x’ [-Wunused-variable] char x[2*FD_MEM_NTYPES*8];  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘multi_open’: h5checker.c:897:11: warning: unused variable ‘len’ [-Wunused-variable] int len;  ^ h5checker.c:894:25: warning: unused variable ‘m’ [-Wunused-variable] driver_mem_t m;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘family_open’: h5checker.c:1240:5: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth value [-Wparentheses] if(eof = FD_get_eof(file->memb[0]))  ^ h5checker.c:1178:16: warning: unused variable ‘ret’ [-Wunused-variable] int len, ret;  ^ h5checker.c:1178:11: warning: unused variable ‘len’ [-Wunused-variable] int len, ret;  ^ h5checker.c:1173:25: warning: unused variable ‘m’ [-Wunused-variable] driver_mem_t m;  ^ h5error.c: In function ‘error_push’: h5checker.c: In function ‘family_get_eof’: h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_huge_btree2_dir_compare’: h5pline.c: In function ‘pline_init_interface’: h5error.c:70:19: warning: unused variable ‘func_len’ [-Wunused-variable] int desc_len, func_len;  ^ h5pline.c:121:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5error.c:70:9: warning: unused variable ‘desc_len’ [-Wunused-variable] int desc_len, func_len;  ^ h5error.c:69:11: warning: unused variable ‘new_desc’ [-Wunused-variable] char *new_desc;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:386:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type] } /* HF_huge_btree2_dir_compare() */  ^ h5error.c:68:11: warning: unused variable ‘new_func’ [-Wunused-variable] char *new_func;  ^ h5checker.c:1365:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_huge_btree2_filt_dir_compare’: h5checkerV2_0.c:392:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type] } /* HF_huge_btree2_filt_dir_compare() */  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘G_dense_btree2_name_compare’: h5checker.c:1341:30: warning: unused variable ‘tmp’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_addr_t eof=0, tmp;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:399:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type] } /* G_dense_btree2_name_compare() */  ^ h5error.c: In function ‘error_print’: h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘G_dense_btree2_corder_compare’: h5error.c:134:10: warning: unused variable ‘sec_null’ [-Wunused-variable] int sec_null = 0;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:405:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type] } /* G_dense_btree2_corder_compare() */  ^ h5error.c:126:12: warning: unused variable ‘fname’ [-Wunused-variable] char *fname;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘SM_message_compare’: h5error.c:124:17: warning: unused variable ‘sec_str’ [-Wunused-variable] const char *sec_str = NULL;  ^ h5error.c:123:17: warning: unused variable ‘prim_str’ [-Wunused-variable] const char *prim_str = NULL;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:411:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type] } /* SM_message_compare() */  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘A_dense_btree2_name_compare’: h5checkerV2_0.c:417:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type] } /* A_dense_btree2_name_compare() */  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘A_dense_btree2_corder_compare’: h5checkerV2_0.c:423:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type] } /* A_dense_btree2_corder_compare() */  ^ h5error.c: At top level: h5error.c:165:1: warning: ‘get_prim_err’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] get_prim_err(primary_err_t n)  ^ h5error.c:178:1: warning: ‘get_sec_err’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] get_sec_err(secondary_err_t n)  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘check_bt2_hdr’: h5checkerV2_0.c:462:17: warning: variable ‘logical’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ck_addr_t logical;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:457:29: warning: variable ‘merge_percent’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] uint8_t split_percent, merge_percent;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:457:14: warning: variable ‘split_percent’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] uint8_t split_percent, merge_percent;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘check_bt2_leaf’: h5checkerV2_0.c:610:17: warning: variable ‘logical’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ck_addr_t logical;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘check_bt2_internal’: h5checker.c: In function ‘OBJ_dt_decode_helper’: h5checkerV2_0.c:718:25: warning: variable ‘logical’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] ck_addr_t logical;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:709:20: warning: unused variable ‘badinfo’ [-Wunused-variable] int version, badinfo;  ^ h5checker.c:1855:25: warning: unused variable ‘array_dt’ [-Wunused-variable] type_t *array_dt; /* Temporary pointer to the array datatype */  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_sect_row_init_cls’: h5checkerV2_0.c:1061:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_sect_indirect_init_cls’: h5checkerV2_0.c:1077:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checker.c:1973:10: warning: unused variable ‘tmp_len’ [-Wunused-variable] size_t tmp_len;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘check_fssection’: h5checkerV2_0.c:1187:26: warning: unused variable ‘des_flags’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned des_flags;  ^ h5checker.c:1604:38: warning: unused variable ‘tmp’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned flags, version, tmp;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘OBJ_fill_old_decode’: h5checker.c:2147:26: warning: unused variable ‘badinfo’ [-Wunused-variable] int version, badinfo;  ^ h5checker.c:2147:17: warning: unused variable ‘version’ [-Wunused-variable] int version, badinfo;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_dtable_init’: h5pline.c: In function ‘Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_fd’: h5checker.c: In function ‘OBJ_edf_decode’: h5pline.c:1334:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(float, data, d_nelmts, filavail, filval_buf, minbits, sminval, D_val)  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:1397:16: warning: unused variable ‘acc_block_off’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_hsize_t acc_block_off; /* Accumulated block offset */  ^ h5pline.c:1334:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5checker.c:2567:18: warning: unused variable ‘s’ [-Wunused-variable] const char *s=NULL;  ^ h5pline.c:1334:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1334:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1334:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1334:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1336:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] Z_scaleoffset_postdecompress_3(double, data, d_nelmts, filavail, filval_buf, minbits, sminval, D_val)  ^ h5pline.c:1336:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1336:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1336:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1336:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5pline.c:1336:7: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing] h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘check_iblock_real’: h5checkerV2_0.c:1491:11: warning: unused variable ‘i’ [-Wunused-variable] int i;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:1490:27: warning: unused variable ‘col’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned entry, row, col;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:1490:22: warning: unused variable ‘row’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned entry, row, col;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:1490:15: warning: unused variable ‘entry’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned entry, row, col;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:1489:15: warning: unused variable ‘dir_rows’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned dir_rows;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘OBJ_filter_decode’: h5checker.c:2937:25: warning: unused variable ‘j’ [-Wunused-variable] size_t i, j, n, name_length;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘OBJ_attr_decode’: h5checker.c:3087:16: warning: variable ‘encoding’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] DT_cset_t encoding;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘check_dtable’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2069:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_huge_get_obj_info’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2567:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_get_obj_info’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2627:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_huge_read’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2638:15: warning: unused variable ‘filter_mask’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned filter_mask = 0; /* Filter mask for object (only used for filtered objects) */  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_tiny_read’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2827:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c:2796:15: warning: unused variable ‘ret_value’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_err_t ret_value=SUCCEED; /* Return value */  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_read’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2875:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘check_SOHM’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2956:10: warning: unused variable ‘ck_msg_op’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_op_t ck_msg_op = NULL;  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘SM_type_to_flag’: h5checkerV2_0.c:3114:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checkerV2_0.c: At top level: h5checkerV2_0.c:84:17: warning: ‘SOHM_ck_msg_cb’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static ck_err_t SOHM_ck_msg_cb(driver_t *file, const void *_record, void *_ck_udata);  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘addr_decode’: h5checker.c:3974:16: warning: unused variable ‘ret’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_addr_t ret;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘check_superblock’: h5checker.c:4430:16: warning: unused variable ‘drv_addr’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_addr_t drv_addr = lshared->super_addr + lshared->driver_addr;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘check_sym’: h5checkerV2_0.c: In function ‘HF_close’: h5checkerV2_0.c:2477:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type] } /* HF_close() */  ^ h5checker.c:4657:32: warning: unused variable ‘ret’ [-Wunused-variable] int sym_version, badinfo, ret;  ^ h5checker.c:4653:14: warning: unused variable ‘nsyms’ [-Wunused-variable] unsigned nsyms, u;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘decode_validate_messages’: h5checker.c:5617:1: warning: label ‘done’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label] done:  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘find_in_ohdr’: h5checker.c:5639:26: warning: unused variable ‘type’ [-Wunused-variable] const obj_class_t *type = NULL;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘OBJ_shared_read’: h5checker.c:5788:15: warning: unused variable ‘mesg_size’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_size_t mesg_size;  ^ h5checker.c:5785:11: warning: unused variable ‘mesg’ [-Wunused-variable] void *mesg;  ^ h5checker.c:5782:15: warning: unused variable ‘status’ [-Wunused-variable] int idx, status;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘check_obj_header’: h5checker.c:5908:18: warning: unused variable ‘nlink’ [-Wunused-variable] int version, nlink, idx, badinfo;  ^ h5checker.c:5908:9: warning: unused variable ‘version’ [-Wunused-variable] int version, nlink, idx, badinfo;  ^ h5checker.c:5899:17: warning: unused variable ‘flags’ [-Wunused-variable] uint8_t *p, flags, *start_buf;  ^ h5checker.c: At top level: h5checker.c:90:13: warning: ‘set_fami_driver_properties’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static void set_fami_driver_properties(driver_fami_fapl_t **, driver_mem_t *, const char **, ck_addr_t *);  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘FD_get_eof’: h5checker.c:692:5: warning: ‘ret_value’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] return(ret_value);  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘check_lheap’: h5checker.c:5032:7: warning: ‘data_seg_size’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(data_seg_size <= 0) {  ^ h5checker.c:5096:25: warning: ‘size_free_block’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(saved_offset + size_free_block > data_seg_size) {  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘check_obj_header’: h5checker.c:5505:17: warning: ‘name_list’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if(check_btree(file, stab->btree_addr, ndims, heap_chunk, name_list, NULL, NULL) < 0)  ^ h5checker.c:5415:18: note: ‘name_list’ was declared here name_list_t *name_list;  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘check_btree.constprop.16’: h5checker.c:4829:12: warning: ‘logical’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] error_push(ERR_LEV_1, ERR_LEV_1A1,  ^ h5checker.c: In function ‘OBJ_shared_read’: h5checker.c:5825:12: warning: ‘start_buf’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ret_value = type->decode(file, mesg_ptr, start_buf, logi_base);  ^ h5checker.c:5825:12: warning: ‘logi_base’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] h5checker_main.c: In function ‘main’: h5checker_main.c:30:11: warning: unused variable ‘rest’ [-Wunused-variable] char *rest;  ^ h5checker_main.c:21:12: warning: unused variable ‘inputfd’ [-Wunused-variable] FILE *inputfd;  ^ h5checker_main.c:20:15: warning: unused variable ‘gheap_addr’ [-Wunused-variable] ck_addr_t gheap_addr;  ^ HDF5: Installing checker... /usr/bin/install -c h5check '/work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/external/HDF5/bin' /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch HDF5: Cleaning up... HDF5: Done. Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_HDF5.a Checking status of thorn AHFinderDirect Checking status of thorn CarpetIOHDF5 Checking status of thorn EOS_Omni Checking status of thorn Hydro_RNSID Checking status of thorn IOHDF5Util Checking status of thorn Multipole Checking status of thorn SphericalHarmonicDecomp Checking status of thorn SphericalHarmonicRecon Checking status of thorn SphericalHarmonicReconGen COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/CarpetIOHDF5/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Hydro_RNSID/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/EOS_Omni/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5Util/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/rnsid_rfr.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicRecon/src/Chebyshev.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IOHDF5Util/cctk_ThornBindings.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid_rfr.c: In function ‘Hydro_rnsid_init’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid_rfr.c:56:7: warning: unused variable ‘sw’ [-Wunused-variable] int sw[3];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid_rfr.c:55:30: warning: unused variable ‘Reduction_Handle’ [-Wunused-variable] int i, j, k, handle, ierr, Reduction_Handle;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid_rfr.c:55:24: warning: unused variable ‘ierr’ [-Wunused-variable] int i, j, k, handle, ierr, Reduction_Handle;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid_rfr.c:55:16: warning: unused variable ‘handle’ [-Wunused-variable] int i, j, k, handle, ierr, Reduction_Handle;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid_rfr.c:55:13: warning: unused variable ‘k’ [-Wunused-variable] int i, j, k, handle, ierr, Reduction_Handle;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid_rfr.c:55:10: warning: unused variable ‘j’ [-Wunused-variable] int i, j, k, handle, ierr, Reduction_Handle;  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/Multipole/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5Util/src/DumpUtils.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5Util/src/DumpVar.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5Util/src/RecoverVar.c COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SphericalHarmonicRecon/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/array.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Multipole/src/interpolate.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/cpm_map.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/readtable.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/fuzzy.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/nuc_eos_short.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/alias.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/src/get.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/decomp.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_Module.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_Handles.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IOHDF5Util.a COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/Input.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/Output.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Multipole/src/multipole.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/nuc_eos_cxx/readtable.cc: In function ‘void nuc_eos::nuc_eos_C_ReadTable(const cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/nuc_eos_cxx/readtable.cc:162:11: warning: unused variable ‘var3’ [-Wunused-variable] hsize_t var3[2] = { 1, (hsize_t)nrho * ntemp * nye};  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_Startup.F90 COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/OutputSlice.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/rnsid.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:210.37: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xcs2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:211.27: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdedt' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:211.36: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpderho' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:211.45: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpdrhoe' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:209.46: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xent' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:210.32: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xmunu' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:565.37: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xcs2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:566.27: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdedt' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:566.36: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpderho' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:566.45: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpdrhoe' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:564.46: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xent' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:565.32: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xmunu' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:952.51: hybrid_dp_poly, hybrid_dp_th1, hybrid_dp_th2, hybrid_dp_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_dp_th1' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:952.66: hybrid_dp_poly, hybrid_dp_th1, hybrid_dp_th2, hybrid_dp_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_dp_th2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:951.60: real*8 :: hybrid_local_gamma, hybrid_local_k_cgs, hybrid_local_k, h 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_local_k_cgs' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:957.45: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpdrhoe' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:955.41: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xenr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:955.36: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xtemp' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:955.30: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xye' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c: In function ‘exists_file_name’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:43:2: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth value [-Wparentheses] if (file = fopen(fname, "r"))  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1274.25: integer :: i,p 1 Warning: Unused variable 'p' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1279.36: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpderho' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1277.41: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xenr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1277.36: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xtemp' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1277.30: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xye' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1566.37: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xcs2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1567.27: real*8 :: xdedt 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdedt' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1565.41: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xenr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1565.46: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xent' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1566.32: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xmunu' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1565.36: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xtemp' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1565.30: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xye' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1698.37: rho,eps,temp,ye,press,xeps,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'eps' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1894.23: integer :: i,p 1 Warning: Unused variable 'p' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1697.66: subroutine EOS_Omni_EOS_eps_from_press(eoskey,keytemp,rf_precision,npoints,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rf_precision' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1698.42: rho,eps,temp,ye,press,xeps,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'temp' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1898.37: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xcs2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1899.27: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdedt' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1899.36: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpderho' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1899.45: real*8 :: xdedt,xdpderho,xdpdrhoe 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xdpdrhoe' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1897.41: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xenr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1897.46: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xent' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1898.32: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xmunu' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1898.26: real*8 :: xprs,xmunu,xcs2 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xprs' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1897.26: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xrho' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1897.36: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xtemp' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1897.30: real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xye' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1698.45: rho,eps,temp,ye,press,xeps,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ye' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1936.55: npoints,rho,eps,temp,entropy,ye,press,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'entropy' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2136.23: integer :: i,p 1 Warning: Unused variable 'p' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/linear_map.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2618.25: integer :: i,p 1 Warning: Unused variable 'p' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2421.75: subroutine EOS_Omni_EOS_PressEpsTempYe_from_Rho(eoskey,keytemp,rf_precision,npo 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rf_precision' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c: In function ‘Hydro_rnsid’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:232:9: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘load_eos’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] load_eos( eos_file, log_e_tab, log_p_tab, log_h_tab, log_n0_tab, &n_tab );  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:5:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void load_eos( char eos_file[],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:309:20: warning: passing argument 6 of ‘make_center’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] eos_type, eos_k,eos_ideal_fluid_gamma, &p_center, &h_center);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:47:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void make_center(double e_center,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:356:28: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘hdf5_read_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:32:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_read_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:356:28: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘hdf5_read_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:32:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_read_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:356:28: warning: passing argument 5 of ‘hdf5_read_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:32:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_read_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:356:28: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘hdf5_read_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:32:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_read_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:356:28: warning: passing argument 9 of ‘hdf5_read_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:32:6: note: expected ‘double *’ but argument is of type ‘const CCTK_REAL8 *’ void hdf5_read_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:356:28: warning: passing argument 10 of ‘hdf5_read_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:32:6: note: expected ‘double *’ but argument is of type ‘const CCTK_REAL8 *’ void hdf5_read_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:364:16: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘guess’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] alpha, omega, &r_e );  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:135:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void guess(double s_gp[SDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:388:21: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘iterate’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] rotation_type, A_diff, &Omega_e, Omega_diff, RNS_lmax);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:153:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void iterate(double s_gp[SDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:388:21: warning: passing argument 27 of ‘iterate’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] rotation_type, A_diff, &Omega_e, Omega_diff, RNS_lmax);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:153:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void iterate(double s_gp[SDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:397:20: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘iterate’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] rotation_type,A_diff,&Omega_e, Omega_diff,RNS_lmax);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:153:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void iterate(double s_gp[SDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:397:20: warning: passing argument 27 of ‘iterate’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] rotation_type,A_diff,&Omega_e, Omega_diff,RNS_lmax);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:153:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void iterate(double s_gp[SDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:412:25: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘hdf5_save_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:2:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_save_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:412:25: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘hdf5_save_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:2:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_save_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:412:25: warning: passing argument 5 of ‘hdf5_save_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:2:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_save_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:412:25: warning: passing argument 8 of ‘hdf5_save_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:2:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void hdf5_save_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:412:25: warning: passing argument 9 of ‘hdf5_save_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:2:6: note: expected ‘double *’ but argument is of type ‘const CCTK_REAL8 *’ void hdf5_save_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:412:25: warning: passing argument 10 of ‘hdf5_save_var’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] s_gp,mu,rho_potential, gama, alpha, omega, energy, pressure, enthalpy, velocity_sq, &Omega,&Omega_e,Omega_diff);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:30:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/hdf5_save.h:2:6: note: expected ‘double *’ but argument is of type ‘const CCTK_REAL8 *’ void hdf5_save_var(int *sdiv, int *mdiv,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:429:20: warning: passing argument 6 of ‘comp_values’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] &J);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:58:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void comp_values(double s_gp[SDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:429:20: warning: passing argument 25 of ‘comp_values’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default] &J);  ^ In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:26:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/include/equil.h:58:6: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘const char * const’ void comp_values(double s_gp[SDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:196:8: warning: unused variable ‘file_2D’ [-Wunused-variable] FILE *file_2D;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:193:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_v’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_v,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:192:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_h’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_h,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:191:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_p’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_p,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:190:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_e’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_e,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:189:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_r’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_r,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:188:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_g’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_g,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:187:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_o’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_o,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:186:8: warning: unused variable ‘temp_a’ [-Wunused-variable] temp_a, /* temporary variables */  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:128:8: warning: variable ‘n_P’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] n_P, /* polytropic index */  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:124:6: warning: variable ‘z_print’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] z_print; /* z where check is printed */  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/rnsid.c:85:9: warning: unused variable ‘Gamma_tab’ [-Wunused-variable] Gamma_tab[MAX_NTAB], /* Gamma in tab. EOS file */  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/norm.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/nuc_eos_cxx/readtable.cc:127:32: warning: ‘dataset’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] HDF5_DO_IO(H5Dclose(dataset)); \  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/nuc_eos_cxx/readtable.cc:127:32: warning: ‘dataset’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/nuc_eos_cxx/readtable.cc:197:27: warning: ‘file’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] HDF5_DO_IO(H5Fclose(file));  ^ COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/matrix.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_pressomp_._omp_fn.6’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:699:0: warning: ‘eps_th’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] press_th = coldeos_thfac*(coldeos_gammath - 1.0d0)*rho(i)*eps_th  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:570:0: note: ‘eps_th’ was declared here real*8 :: eps_cold, eps_th  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:688:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - coldeos_logrho(ir-1)) + coldeos_gamma(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:564:0: note: ‘xrho’ was declared here real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:568:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_pressomp_._omp_fn.7’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:742:0: warning: ‘eps_th’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] press_th = coldeos_thfac*(barotropiceos_gammath - 1.0d0)*rho(i)*eps_th  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:570:0: note: ‘eps_th’ was declared here real*8 :: eps_cold, eps_th  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:724:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - barotropiceos_logrho(ir-1)) + barotropiceos_logpress(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:564:0: note: ‘xrho’ was declared here real*8 :: xrho,xye,xtemp,xenr,xent  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:568:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/sYlm.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_press’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:333:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - barotropiceos_logrho(ir-1)) + barotropiceos_logpress(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:213:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:351:0: warning: ‘eps_th’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] press_th = coldeos_thfac*(barotropiceos_gammath - 1.0d0)*rho(i)*eps_th  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/round.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/Legendre.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_dpressbydrho’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1050:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - coldeos_logrho(ir-1)) + coldeos_gamma(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:959:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1065:0: warning: ‘eps_th’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] press_th = coldeos_thfac*(coldeos_gammath - 1.0d0)*rho(i)*eps_th  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_dpressbydeps’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1346:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - coldeos_logrho(ir-1)) + coldeos_eps(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1281:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/miscfp.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_cs2’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1668:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - coldeos_logrho(ir-1)) + coldeos_gamma(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1569:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:1684:0: warning: ‘eps_th’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xdpdrhoe = coldeos_thfac*(coldeos_gammath - 1.0d0)*eps_th  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/nuc_eos_press_cs2.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/error_exit.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_rhofrompressepstempent’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc: In instantiation of ‘static int CarpetIOHDF5::IOHDF5::WriteHDF5(const cGH*, hid_t&, hid_t&, std::vector, const bbox&, int, const vect&, const vect&, int, int, int, int, int, int, CCTK_REAL8, const vect&, const vect&) [with int outdim = 0; cGH = _cGH; hid_t = int; CCTK_REAL8 = double]’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1607:16: required from here /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1394:17: warning: unused variable ‘lc’ [-Wunused-variable] const int lc = vhh.at(m)->get_local_component(rl, c);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2355:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - barotropiceos_logrho(ir-1)) + barotropiceos_logpress(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2144:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc: In instantiation of ‘static int CarpetIOHDF5::IOHDF5::WriteHDF5(const cGH*, hid_t&, hid_t&, std::vector, const bbox&, int, const vect&, const vect&, int, int, int, int, int, int, CCTK_REAL8, const vect&, const vect&) [with int outdim = 1; cGH = _cGH; hid_t = int; CCTK_REAL8 = double]’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1608:16: required from here /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1394:17: warning: unused variable ‘lc’ [-Wunused-variable] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc: In instantiation of ‘static int CarpetIOHDF5::IOHDF5::WriteHDF5(const cGH*, hid_t&, hid_t&, std::vector, const bbox&, int, const vect&, const vect&, int, int, int, int, int, int, CCTK_REAL8, const vect&, const vect&) [with int outdim = 2; cGH = _cGH; hid_t = int; CCTK_REAL8 = double]’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1609:16: required from here /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1394:17: warning: unused variable ‘lc’ [-Wunused-variable] COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Multipole/src/utils.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc: In instantiation of ‘static int CarpetIOHDF5::IOHDF5::WriteHDF5(const cGH*, hid_t&, hid_t&, std::vector, const bbox&, int, const vect&, const vect&, int, int, int, int, int, int, CCTK_REAL8, const vect&, const vect&) [with int outdim = 3; cGH = _cGH; hid_t = int; CCTK_REAL8 = double]’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1610:16: required from here /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/OutputSlice.cc:1394:17: warning: unused variable ‘lc’ [-Wunused-variable] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_pressepstempye_from_rho’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2648:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - barotropiceos_logrho(ir-1)) + barotropiceos_logpress(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2623:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls.f90:2666:0: warning: ‘eps_th’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] press_th = coldeos_thfac*(barotropiceos_gammath - 1.0d0)*rho(i)*eps_th  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:534.40: real*8 :: hybrid_local_gamma, hybrid_local_k_cgs, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_local_gamma' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:534.60: real*8 :: hybrid_local_gamma, hybrid_local_k_cgs, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_local_k_cgs' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:535.35: hybrid_p_poly, hybrid_p_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_p_poly' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:535.48: hybrid_p_poly, hybrid_p_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_p_th' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:6.72: subroutine EOS_Omni_EOS_Press_f_hrho_v2_rhoW(eoskey,keytemp,rf_precision,npoint 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rf_precision' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:7.51: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,press,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'temp' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:7.54: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,press,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ye' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:568.46: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdhrho,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'eps' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:568.34: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdhrho,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'hrho' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1094.40: real*8 :: hybrid_local_gamma, hybrid_local_k_cgs, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_local_gamma' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1094.60: real*8 :: hybrid_local_gamma, hybrid_local_k_cgs, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_local_k_cgs' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1095.35: hybrid_p_poly, hybrid_p_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_p_poly' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1095.48: hybrid_p_poly, hybrid_p_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_p_th' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:567.74: subroutine EOS_Omni_EOS_dpdhrho_f_hrho_v2_rhoW(eoskey,keytemp,rf_precision,npoi 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rf_precision' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:568.42: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdhrho,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rhow' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:568.51: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdhrho,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'temp' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:568.54: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdhrho,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ye' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1124.46: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdv2,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'eps' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1650.40: real*8 :: hybrid_local_gamma, hybrid_local_k_cgs, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_local_gamma' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1650.60: real*8 :: hybrid_local_gamma, hybrid_local_k_cgs, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_local_k_cgs' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1651.35: hybrid_p_poly, hybrid_p_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_p_poly' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1651.48: hybrid_p_poly, hybrid_p_th 1 Warning: Unused variable 'hybrid_p_th' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1123.72: subroutine EOS_Omni_EOS_dpdv2_f_hrho_v2_rhoW(eoskey,keytemp,rf_precision,npoint 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rf_precision' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1124.51: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdv2,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'temp' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_SingleVarCalls_harm.f90:1124.54: hrho,v2,rhoW,eps,temp,ye,dpdv2,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ye' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/rnsid_util.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.F90 COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/src/read.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.f90:758.76: subroutine EOS_Omni_EOS_DEpsByDRho_DEpsByDPress(eoskey,keytemp,rf_precision,& 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rf_precision' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.f90:759.26: npoints,rho,eps,temp,ye,depsdrho,depsdpress,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'temp' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.f90:759.29: npoints,rho,eps,temp,ye,depsdrho,depsdpress,keyerr,anyerr) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ye' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/src/startup.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/hdf5_save.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/nuc_eos_press.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicRecon/src/Recon.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.f90: In function ‘eos_omni_eos_press_cs2’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.f90:1343:0: warning: ‘xrho’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (xrho - coldeos_logrho(ir-1)) + coldeos_gamma(ir-1)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.f90:1240:0: warning: ‘ir’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] integer :: ir  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_MultiVarCalls.f90:1360:0: warning: ‘eps_th’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] xdpdrhoe = coldeos_thfac*(coldeos_gammath - 1.0d0)*eps_th  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/hdf5_save.c: In function ‘hdf5_save_var’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/hdf5_save.c:49:15: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/hdf5_save.c: In function ‘hdf5_read_var’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/hdf5_save.c:259:27: warning: variable ‘dataspace_id’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] hid_t dataset_id, dataspace_id; /* identifiers for dsets*/  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/hdf5_save.c:257:31: warning: unused variable ‘attributeH5c128’ [-Wunused-variable] hid_t attributeH5type,attributeH5c128;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/hdf5_save.c:254:15: warning: variable ‘status’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] herr_t status;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_ColdEOSReadTable.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/equil.c COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/Chebyshev.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c: In function ‘comp_values’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:305:71: warning: "/*" within comment [-Wcomment] /* (*R_e) = sqrt(KAPPA)*r_e*exp((gama_equator-rho_equator)/2.0);/*conversion*/  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:323:74: warning: "/*" within comment [-Wcomment] &n_nearest)*MB*KSCALE*SQ(C);/*this conversion factor should be  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:471:44: warning: "/*" within comment [-Wcomment] /* (*W) = Mass_p*C*C - (*Mass)*C*C + (*T); /* conversions*/  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:498:80: warning: "/*" within comment [-Wcomment] /* (*Omega_K) = (C/sqrt(KAPPA))*(omega_equator+vek*exp(rho_equator)/r_e); /*conversions*/  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:251:9: warning: variable ‘dve’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] dve,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:239:9: warning: variable ‘velocity_equator’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] velocity_equator,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c: In function ‘integrate’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:625:10: warning: variable ‘m_gp’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] m_gp[RDIV+1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c: In function ‘iterate’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:1947:48: warning: "/*" within comment [-Wcomment] /* (*Omega) = Omega_h*C/(r_e*sqrt(KAPPA));/*this should be a conversion*/  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:1006:10: warning: variable ‘Omega_m_upper_bracket’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] Omega_m_upper_bracket,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:1005:10: warning: variable ‘Omega_m_lower_bracket’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] Omega_m_lower_bracket,  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/EOS_Omni_BarotropicReadTable.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/read.cc: In function ‘bool {anonymous}::load_modes(CCTK_REAL8, bool, bool)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/read.cc:47:38: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for (int i=0; i < SHR::db.size(); ++i)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_BarotropicReadTable.f90:573.20: INTEGER*4 :: lnrho,lnye,lntemp 1 Warning: Unused variable 'lnrho' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_BarotropicReadTable.f90:573.32: INTEGER*4 :: lnrho,lnye,lntemp 1 Warning: Unused variable 'lntemp' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/EOS_Omni/EOS_Omni_BarotropicReadTable.f90:573.25: INTEGER*4 :: lnrho,lnye,lntemp 1 Warning: Unused variable 'lnye' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/ilucg/dilucg.f77 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/coords.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/nuc_eos_full.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Multipole/src/sphericalharmonic.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/h5read.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/sparse-matrix/ilucg/dilucg.f: In function ‘dlu0’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/sparse-matrix/ilucg/dilucg.f:244:0: warning: ‘amult’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ALU(L)=ALU(L)-AMULT*V(J)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/nuc_eos_dpdrhoe_dpderho.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc: In function ‘void AHFinderDirect::local_coords::xyz_of_r_mu_nu(fp, fp, fp, fp&, fp&, fp&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc:112:10: warning: unused variable ‘sign_y’ [-Wunused-variable] const fp sign_y = signum(sin(mu));  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc:117:10: warning: unused variable ‘sign_x’ [-Wunused-variable] const fp sign_x = signum(sin(nu));  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc: In function ‘void AHFinderDirect::local_coords::xyz_of_r_mu_phi(fp, fp, fp, fp&, fp&, fp&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc:155:10: warning: unused variable ‘sign_z’ [-Wunused-variable] const fp sign_z = signum(sin(mu_bar));  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc:160:10: warning: unused variable ‘sign_x’ [-Wunused-variable] const fp sign_x = signum(sin(phi_bar));  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc: In function ‘void AHFinderDirect::local_coords::xyz_of_r_nu_phi(fp, fp, fp, fp&, fp&, fp&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc:197:10: warning: unused variable ‘sign_z’ [-Wunused-variable] const fp sign_z = signum(sin(nu_bar));  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/coords.cc:202:10: warning: unused variable ‘sign_y’ [-Wunused-variable] const fp sign_y = signum(sin(phi));  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:1445:32: warning: ‘Omega_c’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] -Omega_c)) );  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil.c:1950:23: warning: ‘Omega_h’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] (*Omega) = Omega_h/r_e;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Multipole/src/integrate.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/grid.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicRecon/Recon.cc:454:13: warning: ‘void print_coefs(int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void print_coefs(const int comp)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicRecon/Recon.cc:418:18: warning: ‘CCTK_REAL8 GetReCoef(int, int, int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static CCTK_REAL GetReCoef(const int comp, const int l, const int m)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicRecon/Recon.cc:424:18: warning: ‘CCTK_REAL8 GetImCoef(int, int, int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static CCTK_REAL GetImCoef(const int comp, const int l, const int m)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicRecon/Recon.cc:430:18: warning: ‘CCTK_REAL8 GetReDrCoef(int, int, int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static CCTK_REAL GetReDrCoef(const int comp, const int l, const int m)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicRecon/Recon.cc:436:18: warning: ‘CCTK_REAL8 GetImDrCoef(int, int, int)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static CCTK_REAL GetImDrCoef(const int comp, const int l, const int m)  ^ Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SphericalHarmonicRecon.a COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/ExtractMetric.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID/src/equil_util.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Multipole/integrate.cc:202:18: warning: ‘CCTK_REAL8 Composite2DIntegral(const CCTK_REAL8*, int, int, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static CCTK_REAL Composite2DIntegral(CCTK_REAL const *f, int nx, int ny, CCTK_REAL hx, CCTK_REAL hy)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c: In function ‘hunt’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c:29:9: warning: suggest parentheses around comparison in operand of ‘==’ [-Wparentheses] if (x >= xx[*jlo] == ascnd) {  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c:32:13: warning: suggest parentheses around comparison in operand of ‘==’ [-Wparentheses] while (x >= xx[jhi] == ascnd) {  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c:48:13: warning: suggest parentheses around comparison in operand of ‘==’ [-Wparentheses] while (x < xx[*jlo] == ascnd) {  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c:61:9: warning: suggest parentheses around comparison in operand of ‘==’ [-Wparentheses] if (x > xx[jm] == ascnd)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/fd_grid.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/Multipole/src/tests.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c: In function ‘plgndr’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c:357:14: warning: ‘pll’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] double fact,pll,pmm,pmmp1,somx2;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c: In function ‘zbrent_diff’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c:516:15: warning: ‘e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] min2=fabs(e*q);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c: In function ‘zbrent_rot’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/Hydro_RNSID/equil_util.c:623:15: warning: ‘e’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] min2=fabs(e*q);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/readtable_cactus_wrapper.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Hydro_RNSID.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/patch.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/ghost_zone.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/elliptic/Jacobian.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/patch_interp.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/SphericalHarmonicDecomp/cctk_ThornBindings.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_Multipole.a Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SphericalHarmonicDecomp.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/gr/expansion.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/gr/expansion_Jacobian.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/elliptic/dense_Jacobian.cc COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/src/sph_database.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos_cxx/dumpASCIItable.cc COMPILING arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/GetAllActive.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.F77 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:19.44: $ N, A, LDA, anorm, rcond, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'a' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:19.56: $ N, A, LDA, anorm, rcond, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'anorm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:20.57: $ WORK, IWORK, info) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'info' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:20.51: $ WORK, IWORK, info) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'iwork' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:18.42: subroutine sgecon_wrapper(norm_int, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'norm_int' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:19.63: $ N, A, LDA, anorm, rcond, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rcond' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:20.44: $ WORK, IWORK, info) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'work' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:31.44: $ N, A, LDA, anorm, rcond, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'a' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:31.56: $ N, A, LDA, anorm, rcond, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'anorm' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:32.57: $ WORK, IWORK, info) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'info' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:32.51: $ WORK, IWORK, info) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'iwork' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:30.42: subroutine dgecon_wrapper(norm_int, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'norm_int' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:31.63: $ N, A, LDA, anorm, rcond, 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rcond' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/elliptic/lapack_wrapper.f:32.44: $ WORK, IWORK, info) 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'work' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/elliptic/row_sparse_Jacobian.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_EOS_Omni.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/gr/expansion_Jacobian.cc: In function ‘AHFinderDirect::expansion_status AHFinderDirect::expansion_Jacobian(AHFinderDirect::patch_system*, AHFinderDirect::Jacobian*, const AHFinderDirect::what_to_compute&, const AHFinderDirect::cactus_grid_info&, const AHFinderDirect::geometry_info&, const AHFinderDirect::Jacobian_info&, const AHFinderDirect::error_info&, bool, bool)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/gr/expansion_Jacobian.cc:972:68: warning: ‘additional_save_Theta’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] ps_ptr->gridfn_data(gfns::gfn__Theta)[np] = additional_save_Theta;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/gr/expansion_Jacobian.cc:901:4: note: ‘additional_save_Theta’ was declared here fp additional_save_Theta;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/gr/Schwarzschild_EF.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/sph_database.cc: In member function ‘void SHR::SPH_db_DAT::scan_dat_file()’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/sph_database.cc:633:8: warning: variable ‘datasets_per_line’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] int datasets_per_line; // the number of the actual data in one line  ^ COMPILING arrangements/PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicReconGen/src/vars.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/patch_info.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/patch/patch_system.cc COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/AHFinderDirect/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/gr/misc-gr.cc Checking status of thorn GRHydro Checking status of thorn GRHydro_InitData COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/state.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/setup.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/find_horizons.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_analyze.c :110:2: warning: #warning "This algorithm does only work on Cartesian grids!!" [-Wcpp] COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_apply_order.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_assemble.c COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/GRHydro/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_blas3_update.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_build_tuples.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_build_tuples_usage.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/initial_guess.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/Newton.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/patch_system.cc: In member function ‘void AHFinderDirect::patch_system::output_unknown_gridfn(bool, int, const char*, const cGH*, bool, bool, int, const char*, bool) const’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/patch_system.cc:2802:45: warning: ‘datasetz’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WriteAttribute (datasetz, "name", "z");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/patch_system.cc:2792:45: warning: ‘datasety’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WriteAttribute (datasety, "name", "y");  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/patch_system.cc:2782:45: warning: ‘datasetx’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] WriteAttribute (datasetx, "name", "x");  ^ COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/GRHydro_InitData/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/io.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_colamd.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/misc-driver.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/patch_system.cc: At global scope: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/patch/patch_system.cc:2548:13: warning: ‘void AHFinderDirect::WriteAttribute(hid_t, const char*, char)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void WriteAttribute (const hid_t dataset, const char* const name, const char value)  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/initial_guess.cc: In function ‘void AHFinderDirect::{anonymous}::setup_coord_ellipsoid(AHFinderDirect::patch_system&, fp, fp, fp, fp, fp, fp, bool)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/initial_guess.cc:329:50: warning: ‘r’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] p.ghosted_gridfn(gfns::gfn__h, irho,isigma) = r;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc: In function ‘void AHFinderDirect::Newton(const cGH*, int, int, int, AHFinderDirect::horizon_sequence&, AHFinderDirect::AH_data* const*, const AHFinderDirect::cactus_grid_info&, const AHFinderDirect::geometry_info&, const AHFinderDirect::Jacobian_info&, const AHFinderDirect::solver_info&, const AHFinderDirect::IO_info&, const AHFinderDirect::BH_diagnostics_info&, bool, const AHFinderDirect::error_info&, const AHFinderDirect::verbose_info&, AHFinderDirect::iteration_status_buffers&)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:526:39: warning: unused variable ‘raw_shifted_expansion_status’ [-Wunused-variable] const enum expansion_status raw_shifted_expansion_status  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:551:39: warning: unused variable ‘raw_shifted2_expansion_status’ [-Wunused-variable] const enum expansion_status raw_shifted2_expansion_status  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_create_element.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/io.cc: In function ‘void AHFinderDirect::input_gridfn(AHFinderDirect::patch_system&, int, const AHFinderDirect::IO_info&, const char*, int, int, bool, int)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/io.cc:95:13: warning: unused variable ‘file_name’ [-Wunused-variable] const char* file_name = io_ASCII_file_name(IO_info, base_file_name, min_digits,  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_dump.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/BH_diagnostics.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/horizon_sequence.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_extend_front.c Checking status of thorn IOHDF5 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_free.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_garbage_collection.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/mask.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_get_memory.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:698:60: warning: ‘area’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] BH_diagnostics_info);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:682:149: warning: ‘shifted2_area’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] const fp area_gradient = ! solver_info.want_expansion_gradients ? 0.0 : (shifted_area - shifted2_area ) / (2*epsilon);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:682:149: warning: ‘shifted_area’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:1064:57: warning: ‘pretracking_mean_expansion’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] double(pretracking_mean_expansion));  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:1077:66: warning: ‘pretracking_lower_bound’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] pretracking_lower_bound -= pretracking_upper_bound - pretracking_lower_bound;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/Newton.cc:1024:77: warning: ‘pretracking_upper_bound’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] AH_data_ptr->pretracking_delta = 0.5 * (pretracking_upper_bound - pretracking_lower_bound);  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/announce.cc Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_SphericalHarmonicReconGen.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_init_front.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_is_permutation.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/driver/aliased_functions.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_kernel.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_C2P2C.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5/src/Startup.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_C2P2CM.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IOHDF5/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_kernel_init.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5/src/Output.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 AHFinderDirect::AHFinderDirect_local_coordinate_origin(CCTK_INT4, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc:73:28: warning: unused variable ‘verbose_info’ [-Wunused-variable] const struct verbose_info& verbose_info = state.verbose_info;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 AHFinderDirect::AHFinderDirect_horizon_was_found(CCTK_INT4)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc:117:28: warning: unused variable ‘verbose_info’ [-Wunused-variable] const struct verbose_info& verbose_info = state.verbose_info;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 AHFinderDirect::AHFinderDirect_horizon_centroid(CCTK_INT4, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc:156:28: warning: unused variable ‘verbose_info’ [-Wunused-variable] const struct verbose_info& verbose_info = state.verbose_info;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc: In function ‘CCTK_INT4 AHFinderDirect::AHFinderDirect_radius_in_direction(CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_REAL8*, const CCTK_REAL8*, const CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/AHFinderDirect/driver/aliased_functions.cc:215:30: warning: unused variable ‘verbose_info’ [-Wunused-variable] const struct verbose_info& verbose_info = state.verbose_info;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_kernel_init_usage.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5/src/Write.c COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5/src/DumpGH.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_kernel_wrapup.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_Con2Prim.F90 COMPILING arrangements/CactusPUGHIO/IOHDF5/src/RecoverGH.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Con2Prim.f90:682.31: GRHydro_init_data_reflevel = aint(log10(dble(cctk_levfac(1)))/log10(2.0d0)) 1 Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4) at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Con2Prim.f90:1941.15: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/CarpetIOHDF5/GetAllActive.cc:207:13: warning: ‘void CarpetIOHDF5::assert_error(const char*, const char*, int, int, int, int, int, const char*)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void assert_error(char const *restrict const checkstring,  ^ integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'didit' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Con2Prim.f90:1941.17: integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'i' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Con2Prim.f90:1941.19: integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'j' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Con2Prim.f90:1941.21: integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Con2Prim.f90:1954.19: real*8 :: xpress = 0.0d0 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xpress' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.f90: In function ‘grhydro_reconstruction_test’: COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_ShockTube.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.f90:1259:0: warning: ‘trivial_rp.offset’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] logical, dimension(:,:,:), allocatable :: trivial_rp  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.f90:1259:0: warning: ‘trivial_rp.dim[0].ubound’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.f90:1259:0: warning: ‘trivial_rp.dim[1].stride’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.f90:1259:0: warning: ‘trivial_rp.dim[1].ubound’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.f90:1259:0: warning: ‘trivial_rp.dim[2].stride’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReconstructTest.f90:1259:0: warning: ‘trivial_rp.dim[2].ubound’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_local_search.c Checking status of thorn IllinoisGRMHD COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_lsolve.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IOHDF5.a /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:3510.25: velzl, velzr, epsl, epsr, templ, tempr, yel, yer 1 Warning: Unused variable 'epsl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:3510.31: velzl, velzr, epsl, epsr, templ, tempr, yel, yer 1 Warning: Unused variable 'epsr' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_ltsolve.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90: In function ‘grhydro_shocktube’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:1779:0: warning: ‘rhor’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] rho(i,j,k) = rhor  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:1773:0: warning: ‘rhol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] rho(i,j,k) = rhol  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:1783:0: warning: ‘epsr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] eps(i,j,k) = epsr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:1777:0: warning: ‘epsl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] eps(i,j,k) = epsl  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:1771:0: warning: ‘direction’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if ( ((change_shock_direction==0).and.(direction .lt. 0.0d0)).or.&  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_malloc.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_mem_alloc_element.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_Only_Atmo.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_mem_alloc_head_block.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.F90 COMPILING configs/sim/bindings/build/IllinoisGRMHD/cctk_ThornBindings.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_ReadConformalData.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_mem_alloc_tail_block.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_mem_free_tail_block.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/CheckParam.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_mem_init_memoryspace.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90: In function ‘grhydro_shocktube_hot’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTube.f90:3570:0: warning: ‘direction’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if ( ((change_shock_direction==0).and.(direction .lt. 0.0d0)).or.&  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_SimpleWave.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReadConformalData.f90:1698.27: INTEGER*4 :: i,j,k,handle,ierr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'handle' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReadConformalData.f90:1707.21: REAL*8 :: xpress(1) = 0.0d0 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xpress' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Only_Atmo.f90: In function ‘grhydro_only_atmo’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Only_Atmo.f90:1278:0: warning: ‘atmo’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] atmo = atmo * initial_atmosphere_factor  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:3934.15: REAL*8 :: det 1 Warning: Unused variable 'det' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:6604.15: REAL*8 :: det 1 Warning: Unused variable 'det' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:6602.86: :: i, j, k, kc, nx, ny, nz, sten, stenp1, minsum, maxsum, inew, jnew, knew 1 Warning: Unused variable 'knew' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_P2C2P.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReadConformalData.f90: In function ‘grhydro_readconformaldata’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ReadConformalData.f90:1744:0: warning: ‘rho_min’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if (initial_atmosphere_factor > 0.0) rho_min = rho_min * initial_atmosphere_factor  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.14: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.39: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'in_data' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.18: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k1' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.22: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.26: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k3' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.30: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k4' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.72: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'new_data' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.49: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'old_data' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1699.62: REAL*8 :: dr, k1, k2, k3, k4, in_data, old_data, source_data, new_data, c_0, 1 Warning: Unused variable 'source_data' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_order_front_tree.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_SimpleWave.f90:1705.21: REAL*8 :: xpress(1) = 0.0d0 1 Warning: Unused variable 'xpress' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_P2C2PM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_P2C2PM_polytype.F90 COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/InitSymBound.C COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/MoL_registration.C COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_realloc.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_P2C2PM_polytype.f90:1258.15: integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'didit' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_P2C2PM_polytype.f90:1258.17: integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'i' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_P2C2PM_polytype.f90:1258.19: integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'j' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_P2C2PM_polytype.f90:1258.21: integer didit,i,j,k,nx,ny,nz 1 Warning: Unused variable 'k' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_row_search.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_scale_column.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90: In function ‘grhydro_shocktubem’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2146:0: warning: ‘velzr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,3) = velzr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2136:0: warning: ‘velzl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,3) = velzl  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2145:0: warning: ‘velyr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,2) = velyr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2135:0: warning: ‘velyl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,2) = velyl  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2144:0: warning: ‘velxr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,1) = velxr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2134:0: warning: ‘velxl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,1) = velxl  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2143:0: warning: ‘rhor’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] rho(i,j,k) = rhor  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2133:0: warning: ‘rhol’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] rho(i,j,k) = rhol  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2147:0: warning: ‘epsr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] eps(i,j,k) = epsr  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2137:0: warning: ‘epsl’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] eps(i,j,k) = epsl  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_ShockTubeM.f90:2130:0: warning: ‘direction’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if ( ((change_shock_direction==0).and.(direction .lt. DIRECTION_TINY)).or.&  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/InitSymBound.C: In function ‘void IllinoisGRMHD_InitSymBound(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/InitSymBound.C:18:39: warning: suggest parentheses around ‘&&’ within ‘||’ [-Wparentheses] if( CCTK_EQUALS(Matter_BC,"frozen") && !CCTK_EQUALS(EM_BC,"frozen") ||  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_set_stats.c COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/postpostinitial__set_symmetries__copy_timelevels.C COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_solve.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_symbolic_usage.c COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/convert_ADM_to_BSSN__enforce_detgtij_eq_1__and_compute_gtupij.C COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_transpose.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_tuple_lengths.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_CylindricalExplosionM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_MonopoleM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_RotorM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/driver_evaluate_MHD_rhs.C COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/compute_B_and_Bstagger_from_A.C /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1702.17: REAL*8 :: bvcxl,bvcyl,bvczl,bvcxr,bvcyr,bvczr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvcxl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1702.35: REAL*8 :: bvcxl,bvcyl,bvczl,bvcxr,bvcyr,bvczr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvcxr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1702.23: REAL*8 :: bvcxl,bvcyl,bvczl,bvcxr,bvcyr,bvczr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvcyl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1702.41: REAL*8 :: bvcxl,bvcyl,bvczl,bvcxr,bvcyr,bvczr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvcyr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1702.29: REAL*8 :: bvcxl,bvcyl,bvczl,bvcxr,bvcyr,bvczr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvczl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1702.47: REAL*8 :: bvcxl,bvcyl,bvczl,bvcxr,bvcyr,bvczr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvczr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1699.21: REAL*8 :: direction, det 1 Warning: Unused variable 'direction' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1701.25: velzl, velzr, epsl, epsr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'epsl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1701.31: velzl, velzr, epsl, epsr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'epsr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1700.16: REAL*8 :: rhol, rhor, velxl, velxr, velyl, velyr, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'rhol' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1700.22: REAL*8 :: rhol, rhor, velxl, velxr, velyl, velyr, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'rhor' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_usolve.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1703.27: REAL*8 :: ux,uy,uz,ut,tmp,tmp2,tmp3 1 Warning: Unused variable 'tmp' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1703.32: REAL*8 :: ux,uy,uz,ut,tmp,tmp2,tmp3 1 Warning: Unused variable 'tmp2' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1703.37: REAL*8 :: ux,uy,uz,ut,tmp,tmp2,tmp3 1 Warning: Unused variable 'tmp3' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1703.23: REAL*8 :: ux,uy,uz,ut,tmp,tmp2,tmp3 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ut' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1703.14: REAL*8 :: ux,uy,uz,ut,tmp,tmp2,tmp3 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ux' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1703.17: REAL*8 :: ux,uy,uz,ut,tmp,tmp2,tmp3 1 Warning: Unused variable 'uy' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1703.20: REAL*8 :: ux,uy,uz,ut,tmp,tmp2,tmp3 1 Warning: Unused variable 'uz' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1700.29: REAL*8 :: rhol, rhor, velxl, velxr, velyl, velyr, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velxl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1700.36: REAL*8 :: rhol, rhor, velxl, velxr, velyl, velyr, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velxr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1700.43: REAL*8 :: rhol, rhor, velxl, velxr, velyl, velyr, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velyl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1700.50: REAL*8 :: rhol, rhor, velxl, velxr, velyl, velyr, & 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velyr' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1701.12: velzl, velzr, epsl, epsr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velzl' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_MonopoleM.f90:1701.19: velzl, velzr, epsl, epsr 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velzr' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90:1710.16: REAL*8 :: dx_d, dy_d, dz_d, dx_x, dz_x 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dx_d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90:1710.22: REAL*8 :: dx_d, dy_d, dz_d, dx_x, dz_x 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dy_d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90:1710.28: REAL*8 :: dx_d, dy_d, dz_d, dx_x, dz_x 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dz_d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90:1704.28: REAL*8 :: r_loop,A_loop,pi 1 Warning: Unused variable 'pi' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_Bondi.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_utsolve.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1707.19: REAL*8 :: Bvecx_d, Bvecz_d 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvecx_d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1707.28: REAL*8 :: Bvecx_d, Bvecz_d 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bvecz_d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1702.24: REAL*8 :: Bxval, Byval, Bzval 1 Warning: Unused variable 'byval' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1702.31: REAL*8 :: Bxval, Byval, Bzval 1 Warning: Unused variable 'bzval' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1708.18: REAL*8 :: velx_d, velz_d 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velx_d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1708.26: REAL*8 :: velx_d, velz_d 1 Warning: Unused variable 'velz_d' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1700.23: REAL*8 :: vxval,vyval,vzval, valf 1 Warning: Unused variable 'vyval' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1700.29: REAL*8 :: vxval,vyval,vzval, valf 1 Warning: Unused variable 'vzval' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90: In function ‘grhydro_advectedloopm’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90:1776:0: warning: ‘vzval’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,3)=vzval  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90:1775:0: warning: ‘vyval’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,2)=vyval  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AdvectedLoopM.f90:1774:0: warning: ‘vxval’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] vel(i,j,k,1)=vxval  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_valid_numeric.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90: In function ‘grhydro_alfvenwavem’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_AlfvenWaveM.f90:1763:0: warning: ‘range_d’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] diaglength=range_x*range_y/range_d  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_BondiM.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umf_valid_symbolic.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_defaults.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_free_numeric.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM.c:102:13: warning: ‘bl_to_ks_con’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void bl_to_ks_con(CCTK_REAL *x, CCTK_REAL blcon[], CCTK_REAL kscon[] )  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM.c:176:13: warning: ‘dxc_dxs_bl_calc’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void dxc_dxs_bl_calc(CCTK_REAL *x_cart, CCTK_REAL *x_spher, CCTK_REAL dxc_dxs[NDIM][NDIM] )  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM.c:225:13: warning: ‘dxc_dxs_iso_calc’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void dxc_dxs_iso_calc(CCTK_REAL *x_cart, CCTK_REAL *x_spher, CCTK_REAL dxc_dxs[NDIM][NDIM] )  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM.c:346:13: warning: ‘setutcon’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void setutcon(CCTK_REAL *vcon, CCTK_REAL gcov[][NDIM])  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM.c:373:13: warning: ‘bl_gcov_func’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void bl_gcov_func( CCTK_REAL *x, CCTK_REAL gcov[NDIM][NDIM])  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_free_symbolic.c COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/driver_conserv_to_prims.C COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_get_lunz.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_get_numeric.c COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/symmetry__set_gzs_staggered_gfs.C :110:2: warning: #warning "This algorithm does only work on Cartesian grids!!" [-Wcpp] COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_PoloidalMagFieldM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/outer_boundaries.C COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_Bondi_new.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1902.71: INTEGER*4 :: n_iter, i_extra, doing_extra, keep_iterating, i_increase 1 Warning: Unused variable 'i_increase' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1901.24: REAL*8 :: errx, x_orig, x 1 Warning: Unused variable 'x_orig' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1707.22: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'a' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1707.24: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'b' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1707.26: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'c' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1707.20: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ddf' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1707.16: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'df' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1707.13: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'f' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1707.30: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'rsm' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1998.75: INTEGER*4 :: n_iter, i_extra, doing_extra, keep_iterating, i_increase 1 Warning: Unused variable 'i_increase' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1991.65: subroutine find_bondi_solution_bracket(r, rho, u, v, rs, rhos, M, Mdot, Kva 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rhos' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1991.59: subroutine find_bondi_solution_bracket(r, rho, u, v, rs, rhos, M, Mdot, Kva 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'rs' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1995.18: REAL*8 :: ur,r_sol, rho_old 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ur' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1997.28: REAL*8 :: errx, x_orig, x 1 Warning: Unused variable 'x_orig' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90: In function ‘find_bondi_solution’: COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_get_symbolic.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1975:0: warning: ‘i_extra’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if( doing_extra == 1 ) i_extra=i_extra+1  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90: In function ‘grhydro_bondi_iso’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:1769:0: warning: ‘k’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] utmp = K * rhotmp**gl_gamma / (gl_gamma - 1.)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_numeric.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_qsymbolic.c In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/driver_conserv_to_prims.C:43:0: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/apply_tau_floor__enforce_limits_on_primitives_and_recompute_conservs.C: In function ‘void IllinoisGRMHD_enforce_limits_on_primitives_and_recompute_conservs(int, CCTK_REAL8*, output_stats&, eos_struct&, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/apply_tau_floor__enforce_limits_on_primitives_and_recompute_conservs.C:165:28: warning: ‘P_cold’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CCTK_REAL h_enthalpy=0, P_cold,eps_cold,dPcold_drho,eps_th,gamma_cold; /* <- Note that in setting h, we need to define several  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/apply_tau_floor__enforce_limits_on_primitives_and_recompute_conservs.C:175:72: warning: ‘eps_cold’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] CCTK_REAL eps = eps_cold + (U[PRESSURE]-P_cold)/(gamma_th-1.0)/U[RHOB];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/outer_boundaries.C: In function ‘’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/outer_boundaries.C:181:29: warning: ‘dummy’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] METRIC[ww] = dummy; ww++; // Don't need to set psi.  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/outer_boundaries.C:177:48: note: ‘dummy’ was declared here CCTK_REAL METRIC[NUMVARS_FOR_METRIC],dummy;  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_solve.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_symbolic.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/src/GRHydro_BondiM_new.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90: In function ‘find_bondi_solution_bracket’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_Bondi_new.f90:2085:0: warning: ‘i_extra’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if( doing_extra == 1 ) i_extra=i_extra+1  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1708.22: COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_timer.c REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/umfpack_transpose.c 1 Warning: Unused variable 'a' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1708.24: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'b' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1708.26: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'c' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1708.20: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'ddf' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1708.16: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'df' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1708.13: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'f' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1708.30: REAL*8 :: f,df,ddf,a,b,c,rsm,roverm,dudr,uisocheck2,auiso,buiso 1 Warning: Unused variable 'rsm' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/wrap_umf_ltsolve.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/wrap_umf_utsolve.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90: In function ‘grhydro_bondim_iso’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro_InitData/GRHydro_BondiM_new.f90:1782:0: warning: ‘k’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] utmp = K * rhotmp**gl_gamma / (gl_gamma - 1.)  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/sparse-matrix/umfpack/wrap_umfpack_wsolve.c Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_AHFinderDirect.a In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/driver_evaluate_MHD_rhs.h:32:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/driver_evaluate_MHD_rhs.C:45: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_primitives_headers.h:106:12: warning: ‘int Utoprim_2d(CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8*, long int&)’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static int Utoprim_2d(CCTK_REAL U[NPR], CCTK_REAL gcov[NDIM][NDIM], CCTK_REAL gcon[NDIM][NDIM],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_primitives_headers.h:109:19: warning: ‘int harm_primitives_gammalaw_lowlevel(int, int, int, int, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], output_stats&, eos_struct&)’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static inline int harm_primitives_gammalaw_lowlevel(const int index,const int i,const int j,const int k,CCTK_REAL *X,CCTK_REAL *Y,CCTK_REAL *Z,  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_primitives_headers.h:115:19: warning: ‘int font_fix_general_gamma(CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, eos_struct&)’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static inline int font_fix_general_gamma(CCTK_REAL &u_x, CCTK_REAL &u_y, CCTK_REAL &u_z,CCTK_REAL *CONSERVS,CCTK_REAL *PRIMS,CCTK_REAL *METRIC_PHYS,CCTK_REAL *METRIC_LAP_PSI4,eos_struct &eos);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_primitives_headers.h:116:19: warning: ‘int font_fix_gamma_equals2(CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8*, eos_struct&)’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static inline int font_fix_gamma_equals2(CCTK_REAL &u_x, CCTK_REAL &u_y, CCTK_REAL &u_z,CCTK_REAL *CONSERVS,CCTK_REAL *PRIMS,CCTK_REAL *METRIC_PHYS,CCTK_REAL *METRIC_LAP_PSI4,eos_struct &eos);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_primitives_headers.h:118:13: warning: ‘void eigenvalues_3by3_real_sym_matrix(CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8&, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8)’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static void eigenvalues_3by3_real_sym_matrix(CCTK_REAL & lam1, CCTK_REAL & lam2, CCTK_REAL & lam3,  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IOHDF5Util Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Multipole In file included from /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_primitives_lowlevel.C:254:0, from /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/IllinoisGRMHD/driver_conserv_to_prims.C:422: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_u2p_util.c: At global scope: /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_u2p_util.c:57:13: warning: ‘void primtoU_g(CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8, CCTK_REAL8*)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void primtoU_g(  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/arrangements/WVUThorns/IllinoisGRMHD/src/harm_u2p_util.c:269:12: warning: ‘int gamma_calc_g(CCTK_REAL8*, CCTK_REAL8 (*)[4], CCTK_REAL8*)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static int gamma_calc_g(CCTK_REAL *pr, CCTK_REAL gcov[NDIM][NDIM], CCTK_REAL *gamma)  ^ Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SphericalHarmonicDecomp Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SphericalHarmonicRecon Creating Formaline tarball for thorn EOS_Omni Creating Formaline tarball for thorn Hydro_RNSID Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IOHDF5 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn SphericalHarmonicReconGen COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Analysis.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/Utils.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_CalcBcom.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/Con2Prim_fortran_interfaces.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_EvolutionMask.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_CalcUpdate.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_IllinoisGRMHD.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Con2PrimHot.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Boundaries.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_DivergenceClean.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimHot.f90:2285.42: subroutine Con2Prim_pt_hot3(cctk_iteration, myproc, ii,jj,kk,handle, dens, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'cctk_iteration' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimHot.f90:2737.12: REAL*8 dpf 1 Warning: Unused variable 'dpf' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimHot.f90:2288.75: uyz, uzz, sdet, x, y, z, r, epsnegative, GRHydro_rho_min, pmin, epsmin, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'epsmin' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimHot.f90:2288.44: uyz, uzz, sdet, x, y, z, r, epsnegative, GRHydro_rho_min, pmin, epsmin, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'epsnegative' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimHot.f90:2285.50: subroutine Con2Prim_pt_hot3(cctk_iteration, myproc, ii,jj,kk,handle, dens, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'myproc' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimHot.f90:2288.67: uyz, uzz, sdet, x, y, z, r, epsnegative, GRHydro_rho_min, pmin, epsmin, & 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'pmin' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Scalars.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Analysis.f90: In function ‘grhydro_calcdivb’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Analysis.f90:2105:0: warning: ‘ierr’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] if (ierr < 0) then  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_EOS.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_ENOScalars.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Flux.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Minima.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Loop.F90 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn IllinoisGRMHD COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Minima.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_ParamCheck.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Particle.F90 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn AHFinderDirect COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_PreLoop.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_GRHydro_InitData.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Reconstruct.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Reconstruct.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_RegisterMask.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_ReconstructPoly.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Prim2Con.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_RegisterVars.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_RoeAverage.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Startup.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_RiemannSolve.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Shift.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Prim2Con.f90:8506.59: deps, dpress, w_tmp, w, vlowx, vlowy, vlowz, sqrtdet 1 Warning: Unused variable 'sqrtdet' declared at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Prim2Con.f90:5904.32: character(len=512) :: warnline 1 Warning: Unused variable 'warnline' declared at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_TVDReconstruct.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Marquina.F90 Creating /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/lib/libthorn_CarpetIOHDF5.a COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_UpdateMask.F90 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn GRHydro_InitData COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Set_TP_GF.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Differences.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_EoSChangeGamma.F90 Creating Formaline tarball for thorn CarpetIOHDF5 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Tmunu.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/Con2PrimM_fortran_interfaces.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: In function ‘grhydro_con2primm_pt2_’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:371:13: warning: unused variable ‘uold’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL uold = u;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:242:14: warning: unused variable ‘j’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT i,j, i_increase ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:242:12: warning: unused variable ‘i’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT i,j, i_increase ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: In function ‘x1_of_x0’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:543:13: warning: unused variable ‘x1’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL x1,vsq;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: In function ‘twod_newton_raphson’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:595:21: warning: variable ‘vsq_old’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:595:16: warning: unused variable ‘dvsq’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:595:13: warning: unused variable ‘dW’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:594:27: warning: unused variable ‘jd’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:594:23: warning: unused variable ‘id’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: In function ‘threed_newton_raphson_omni’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:706:24: warning: variable ‘vsq_old’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:706:21: warning: unused variable ‘du’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:706:16: warning: unused variable ‘dvsq’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:706:13: warning: unused variable ‘dW’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:705:27: warning: unused variable ‘jd’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:705:23: warning: unused variable ‘id’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: In function ‘func_vsq’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:833:94: warning: unused variable ‘t36’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL res0, QB2Winv2,res1,j11,detJinv, Winv, QB2Winv3, j10, B2plusW, detJ, t36, mj01, j00;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:832:22: warning: variable ‘Wsq’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, Wsq, p_tmp, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: In function ‘func_vsq_eosomni’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:921:80: warning: unused variable ‘j22’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:921:76: warning: unused variable ‘j21’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:921:72: warning: unused variable ‘j20’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:921:68: warning: unused variable ‘j12’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:921:44: warning: unused variable ‘t36’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:921:35: warning: unused variable ‘detJ_gcf’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:920:59: warning: unused variable ‘res1’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL res0, LorInv, rho0, Winv, QB2Winv2, drho0_dv, res1, j11, detJ,detJinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:920:13: warning: unused variable ‘res0’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL res0, LorInv, rho0, Winv, QB2Winv2, drho0_dv, res1, j11, detJ,detJinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:919:52: warning: unused variable ‘dPdW’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, u, p_tmp,epsilon,Wsq, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:919:44: warning: unused variable ‘dPdvsq’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, u, p_tmp,epsilon,Wsq, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:919:39: warning: variable ‘Wsq’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, u, p_tmp,epsilon,Wsq, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: In function ‘pressure_rho0_eps_eosomni’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:1044:22: warning: variable ‘epspt’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL rhopt[1],epspt[1],press[1];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:1044:13: warning: variable ‘rhopt’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL rhopt[1],epspt[1],press[1];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c: At top level: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:110:18: warning: ‘eos_info_eosomni’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static CCTK_REAL eos_info_eosomni(CCTK_REAL W, CCTK_REAL vsq, CCTK_REAL eps0, struct LocGlob *lgp);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmniold.c:561:13: warning: ‘validate_x’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void validate_x(CCTK_REAL x[2], CCTK_REAL x0[2] )  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_ptee.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_polytype_pt.c /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: In function ‘grhydro_con2primm_pt_’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:243:41: warning: variable ‘failinfomode’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt.c: In function ‘twod_newton_raphson’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt.c:512:13: warning: variable ‘vsq’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL vsq,W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt.c: At top level: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:243:27: warning: variable ‘failwarnmode’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:243:16: warning: variable ‘nfudgemax’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:243:12: warning: variable ‘nf’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:242:14: warning: unused variable ‘j’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT i,j, i_increase ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:242:12: warning: unused variable ‘i’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT i,j, i_increase ;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: In function ‘x1_of_x0’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:794:13: warning: unused variable ‘x1’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL x1,vsq;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: In function ‘twod_newton_raphson’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt.c:478:13: warning: ‘validate_x’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void validate_x(CCTK_REAL x[2], CCTK_REAL x0[2] )  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_ptee.c: In function ‘general_newton_raphson’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_ptee.c:446:13: warning: variable ‘W’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_ptee.c:442:27: warning: variable ‘x_old’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL f, df, dx[1], x_old[1], resid[1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:846:21: warning: variable ‘vsq_old’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:846:16: warning: unused variable ‘dvsq’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:846:13: warning: unused variable ‘dW’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:845:27: warning: unused variable ‘jd’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:845:23: warning: unused variable ‘id’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: In function ‘threed_newton_raphson_omni’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:957:24: warning: variable ‘vsq_old’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:957:21: warning: unused variable ‘du’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:957:16: warning: unused variable ‘dvsq’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:957:13: warning: unused variable ‘dW’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL dW,dvsq,du,vsq_old,vsq,W,W_old,u,u_old;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:956:27: warning: unused variable ‘jd’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:956:23: warning: unused variable ‘id’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_INT n_iter, id, jd, i_extra, doing_extra;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: In function ‘func_vsq’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1078:94: warning: unused variable ‘t36’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL res0, QB2Winv2,res1,j11,detJinv, Winv, QB2Winv3, j10, B2plusW, detJ, t36, mj01, j00;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1077:22: warning: variable ‘Wsq’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, Wsq, p_tmp, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: In function ‘func_vsq_eosomni’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1170:41: warning: variable ‘failinfomode’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1170:27: warning: variable ‘failwarnmode’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1170:16: warning: variable ‘nfudgemax’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1170:12: warning: variable ‘nf’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_INT nf, nfudgemax, failwarnmode, failinfomode;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1167:80: warning: unused variable ‘j22’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1167:76: warning: unused variable ‘j21’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1167:72: warning: unused variable ‘j20’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1167:68: warning: unused variable ‘j12’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1167:44: warning: unused variable ‘t36’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1167:35: warning: unused variable ‘detJ_gcf’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL QB2Winv3, j10,B2plusW,detJ_gcf,t36,B2plusW_sq, j00,j01,j12,j20,j21,j22;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1166:64: warning: unused variable ‘res1’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL res0, Lor, LorInv, rho0, Winv, QB2Winv2, drho0_dv, res1, j11, detJ,detJinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1166:19: warning: variable ‘Lor’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL res0, Lor, LorInv, rho0, Winv, QB2Winv2, drho0_dv, res1, j11, detJ,detJinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1166:13: warning: unused variable ‘res0’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL res0, Lor, LorInv, rho0, Winv, QB2Winv2, drho0_dv, res1, j11, detJ,detJinv;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1165:46: warning: unused variable ‘dPdW’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, u, epsilon,Wsq, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1165:38: warning: unused variable ‘dPdvsq’ [-Wunused-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, u, epsilon,Wsq, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1165:33: warning: variable ‘Wsq’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL W, vsq, u, epsilon,Wsq, dPdvsq, dPdW;  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: In function ‘pressure_rho0_eps_eosomni’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1360:22: warning: variable ‘epspt’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL rhopt[1],epspt[1],press[1];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:1360:13: warning: variable ‘rhopt’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL rhopt[1],epspt[1],press[1];  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c: At top level: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:112:18: warning: ‘eos_info_eosomni’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static CCTK_REAL eos_info_eosomni(CCTK_REAL W, CCTK_REAL vsq, CCTK_REAL eps0, struct LocGlob *lgp);  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_pt_EOSOmni.c:812:13: warning: ‘validate_x’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function] static void validate_x(CCTK_REAL x[2], CCTK_REAL x0[2] )  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_EigenproblemM.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_polytype_pt.c: In function ‘oned_newton_raphson’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_polytype_pt.c:493:27: warning: variable ‘x_old’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL f, df, dx[1], x_old[1], resid[1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_polytype_pt.c: In function ‘gnr2’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Con2PrimM_polytype_pt.c:694:27: warning: variable ‘x_old’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable] CCTK_REAL f, df, dx[1], x_old[1], resid[1],  ^ /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_EigenproblemM.f90:505.37: subroutine eigenvaluesM_hot(handle,ii,jj,kk,rho,velx,vely,velz,eps,press,w_lore 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'ii' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_EigenproblemM.f90:505.40: subroutine eigenvaluesM_hot(handle,ii,jj,kk,rho,velx,vely,velz,eps,press,w_lore 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'jj' at (1) /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_EigenproblemM.f90:505.43: subroutine eigenvaluesM_hot(handle,ii,jj,kk,rho,velx,vely,velz,eps,press,w_lore 1 Warning: Unused dummy argument 'kk' at (1) COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_FluxM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_UtilsM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_SourceM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_RiemannSolveM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_TmunuM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Prim2ConM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_UpdateMaskM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_BvecfromAvec.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_RiemannSolveAM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_HLLE_AM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Con2PrimAM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Prim2ConAM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_SourceAM.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_TransformTensorBasis.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Jacobian_state.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_PPMMReconstruct_drv.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_ENOReconstruct_drv.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_PPMReconstruct_drv.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_WENOReconstruct_drv.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_LastMoLPostStep.c COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_MP5Reconstruct_drv.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_TVDReconstruct_drv.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_WENOScalars.F90 COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_Prim2Con.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_MP5Reconstruct.F90 /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Prim2Con.cc:93:0: warning: ignoring #pragma ivdep [-Wunknown-pragmas] #pragma ivdep // force compiler to vectorize the loop  ^ COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_PPM.cc COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro/src/GRHydro_ePPM.cc /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Prim2Con.cc: In function ‘void GRHydro_SpeedOfSound(cGH*)’: /work/eaton/Cactus/configs/sim/build/GRHydro/GRHydro_Prim2Con.cc:199:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare] for(int i=0;i