I just added Hydro_Analysis thorn to static_tov.par and the run just crushes at the very beginning right after this warnings. I attached the full out file.
Petr

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
Petr

Are these the only warnings and errors you receive?

What do you mean by "fail"?

These are level 6 warnings, which is essentially debug output --
depending on the context these are harmless. (For example, it may be
that there exist groups but no variables with these names.)

-erik

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Petr Tsatsin <ptsatsin@fau.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to use  Hydro_Analysis thorn and after I add it to my parameters
> simulations fails in the beginning giving a following warnings:
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerflux[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerminus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerplus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerrhs[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerfminus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerfplus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerminus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerplus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracer[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracer[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'Coordinates::general_coordinates' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerflux[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerminus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerplus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracerrhs[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerfminus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerfplus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerminus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracerplus[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::cons_tracer[0]' found
> WARNING[L6,P0] (Cactus): CCTK_VarIndex: No variable named
> 'GRHydro::tracer[0]' found
>
> Apparently there are non of this variables has been allocated. Basically I
> have a question how to use Hydro_Analysis thorn?
> How I can allocate this variables? Or maybe I have to add some parameters to
> get it to work?
>
> --
> Petr Tsatsin
> Graduate Student - Department of Physics
> Charles E. Schmidt College of Science
> Florida Atlantic University
> (561)-297-3386
> cell: 561-692-2040
> ptsatin@fau.edu, ptsatsin@gmail.com
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@einsteintoolkit.org
> http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>



--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/



--
Petr Tsatsin
Graduate Student - Department of Physics
Charles E. Schmidt College of Science
Florida Atlantic University
(561)-297-3386
cell: 561-692-2040
ptsatin@fau.edu, ptsatsin@gmail.com