Hi Miguel,

Okay, thanks! I had actually seen that thread and others, that's why I was asking for some kind of "official" .par file. I guess one has to go through unofficial thorns for this kind of simulation.

Anyway, I may try to get something from there. Thanks for the answer!

Best,
Santiago

El jue, 7 oct 2021 a las 22:42, Miguel Gracia (<mgracia@austin.utexas.edu>) escribió:
Hello Santiago,

The toolkit  currently don’t have a BH-NS binary gallery example but this  http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2021-August/008168.html  email thread in the ET mailing list about BHNS simulations might be useful. 

Best,
Miguel

——


On Oct 1, 2021, at 11:02 AM, Santiago Jaraba Gómez <santiago.jaraba@uam.es> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I would like to simulate a BH-NS binary with the Einstein Toolkit. I have some experience with black hole simulations, but I am new to introducing neutron stars.

I have seen there are some publications in this line but, as far as I know, there are no examples like in the BBH or BNS case, which are displayed in the gallery.

My question is: is there any .par file that one can take as a starting point to these simulations? And maybe a more subjective question: is it currently possible to simulate BH-NS binaries in the Einstein Toolkit with similar confidence as BBH or BNS?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Santiago
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users