It should be corrected now. I have removed the meta redirect. If apache doesn't do the redirect, it won't happen. That should prevent this from happening again. Though, I confess, I can't understand how or why it happens. According to the rules in Apache, it's impossible.Hi all,
Issue #1: Trac still downtrac is still down (infinite redirect). Do we have a status update on this, or should we just create a standby issue tracker that can be used until trac is back up? It would be easier to migrate back to trac than move everything to a new issue tracker.
We have a ticket open about that. I believe we will simply remove the reference to a tarball, unless anyone objects.
Issue #2: Broken link in ETK website:A tarball of the release is also available here, but using GetComponents is the preferred method to obtain the code. Use the tarball only if there is no way to use GetComponents (which should almost never be the case).
"here" above points to http://einsteintoolkit.org/tarballs/ , which is a broken link.
-Zach* * *
Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of MathematicsWest Virginia University
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users