Hi all,

I tried connecting to the weekly telecon this morning, but had wifi problems. Back when I filled out the Doodle poll at the start of the semester, there was a timezone issue, and I filled out the wrong times by mistake. Bottom line is, I have teaching duties during the telecon. This week is Spring Break, so I was able to (attempt to) call in. 

Status update: Work continues on ILGRMHD, though mostly on associated diagnostic thorns. I intend to propose inclusion of at least some of these (quite useful) thorns over the summer. I also plan to take a close look at David's very nice refluxing patch and test it out with ILGRMHD.

-Zach

*     *     *
Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
West Virginia University

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Roland Haas <rhaas@aei.mpg.de> wrote:
Present: Frank, Ian, Roland, Steve, Philipp, Josh, Yosef, Zach,

Performance on stampede:

* the sub-optimal interaction between KMP_AFFINITY, tacc_affinity and
SystemTopology persists and limits run speed
* for Ian removing KMP_AFFINITY fixed it, David's issue seemed more
complex and Ian will read up on the ticket

Make Refluxing thorn agnostic to GRHydro:
* Frank and Roland will look at David's proposed branch

Yours,
Roland





_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users