Hi,

I'm having trouble accessing the carpet git repository now:

$ git clone -o carpet git://www.carpetcode.org/carpet.git
Cloning into carpet...
www.carpetcode.org[0: 78.47.165.8]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

I'm able to access www.carpetcode.org through a web browser, so I guess it must be a problem with the git daemon.

Barry

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Christian D. Ott <cott@tapir.caltech.edu> wrote:

Correction: The move will happen on 2011/08/22 (Monday).

 - Christian



On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 11:25:40PM -0700, Christian D. Ott wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> the server handling carpetcode.org and carpet git and mercurial
> repositories is moving to new hardware today (2011/08/21).
>
> In this process, the IP address of the server will change from
> 78.46.246.114 to 78.47.165.8 and its ssh server key will change.
> If you access repositories via ssh, you will have to remove the old
> entry for carpetcode.org from your ~/.ssh/known_hosts file before being
> able to access the new server.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience this move might cause.
>
>   - Christian
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@einsteintoolkit.org
> http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users