while build configuration sim  I get the attached error in sim.out

Please my dear help me!!!!


With Best Regards!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Feyiso Sado Bedecha (PhD), Student
Addis Ababa University, Department of Physics
Cell Phone: +251910626090
P.O.Box: 1176
Ethiopia

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:00 PM, <users-request@einsteintoolkit.org> wrote:
Send Users mailing list submissions to
        users@einsteintoolkit.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        users-request@einsteintoolkit.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
        users-owner@einsteintoolkit.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Users digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Queuing system and parameter file scripts on personal     machine
      (Federico G Lopez Armengol)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 17:24:46 -0300
From: Federico G Lopez Armengol <fedelopezar@gmail.com>
Subject: [Users] Queuing system and parameter file scripts on personal
        machine
To: users@einsteintoolkit.org
Message-ID:
        <CAK3vroRxZbvF9+BePzYtoW2Z35E8rvxs4yO3VaNOR95N2bQNng@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hello,

I've been learning how to use the Toolkit for about a year. I've been
reading public documentation and running individual simulations on my
personal laptop. Now, I need to manage some set of simulations, and found
some trouble:

1) it seems that I do not have a queuing system. Each time I submit a
simulation, it starts running in parallel with previous ones and my laptop
quickly collapses. I configured simfactory with:

./simfactory/bin/sim setup-silent --optionlist=ubuntu.cfg --runscript
> debian.sh --submitscript debian.sub --runscript debian.sh


2) I've tried some scripting with .rpar files, but failed. For instance, if
submitting:

./simfactory/bin/sim create-submit tov_multi --parfile par/tov.rpar


no error displays, but the simulation is inmediately finished with no
outputs. On the other hand, if running:

./simfactory/bin/sim create-run tov_multi --parfile par/tov.rpar


I get the following error:

Error: Parameter file script
> '/home/fede/simulations/tov_multi/output-0000/tov.rpar' did not generate a
> parameter file called '/home/fede/simulations/tov_multi/output-0000/tov.par'


I changed the name of the parameter file created as asked, but just the
last simulation of the script runs. I've tried this with every .rpar script
that is included on the Toolkit.

I use Linux Mint 18.1 Serena. Thanks in advance!

Federico
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20180710/40eafeb3/attachment-0001.html

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users


End of Users Digest, Vol 100, Issue 7
*************************************