Hi Bruno,

thanks for sharing your tutorial material. Would you mind if we add the link to the Einstein Toolkit wiki / tutorial site?

cheers,
Helvi

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:53 AM Bruno Giacomazzo <bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it> wrote:
Dear All,
  this week I gave a lecture on the Einstein Toolkit at a PRACE school. The lecture included also a tutorial which is available on my web page: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org/?page_id=412

   It is almost the same I gave at the Einstein Toolkit Workshop in Lisbon this year. The main difference is that I provide a thornlist that downloads and compiles only the thorns that are needed in order to run the TOV example (instead of the full Einstein Toolkit). The tutorial takes about one hour in total on a laptop.

  I hope you find it useful.

Cheers,
Bruno

--

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

----------------------------------------------------------------------
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.einsteintoolkit.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fusers&amp;data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C1fed60f8d8a34fdd3bb508d65c322a32%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&amp;sdata=2UC4Mh8CSgeWiDJKZdyzTkgtuCrXIAGOJ957BVLLR54%3D&amp;reserved=0