Oh I see, Thanks Matt and Frank.


.............................

Bhavesh Khamesra

Graduate Student

Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics

Georgia Institute of Technology


From: Kinsey, Matthew C
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 12:07:36 PM
To: Frank Loeffler; Khamesra, Bhavesh
Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org
Subject: Re: [Users] Documentation links not working
 

I had this problem the other day too. It appears that the ssl version of the documentation page points it's links to https://<insert doc url> but the documentation is only being served over http.


If you use http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation.html the links work as expected.


Matt


From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org <users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org> on behalf of Frank Loeffler <knarf@cct.lsu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:22:27 AM
To: Khamesra, Bhavesh
Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org
Subject: Re: [Users] Documentation links not working
 
On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 03:04:21PM +0000, Khamesra, Bhavesh wrote:
>Hi everyone, I was trying to access the documentation of einstein toolkit but when I click on the link of Users Guide, Thorn Guide or Cactus Reference Manual I get an error page with this message -

Which page are these links on?

I can access
http://einsteintoolkit.org/referencemanual/ReferenceManual.html fine
from http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation.html

Frank