Hi all. Possibly related to Ben's issues:
I'm having machine-specific problems downloading some of the newer thorns using GetComponents and the ET_2013_05 einsteintoolkit.th. The new Outflow thorn, in particular, seems not to want to checkout to my production machine (it's fine on my Macbook, though).
I'm following --- as I always do for a new release --- the steps given on the "New Users" wiki page: https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users
The error message is (this is hand-typed, so apologies for typos):
"Use of uninitialized $branch in concatenation (.) or string at ./GetComponents line 1440, <STDIN> line 1.
Warning: Could not checkout EinsteinAnalysis/Outflow, unable to switch to tag . Any existing symlinks to EinsteinAnalysis/Outflow will be broken"
Perhaps this is related to the thorn in question coming from a new repository (Roland's github repo), and I have to somehow approve this in Git?
Bernard
Ben
The script works for me. Let me ask for some further information to be able to help you:
- What web site has the instructions that you are following?
- From what url did you download GetComponents?
- From what url did you get the thorn list?
- What errors are you seeing?
-erik