We discussed publishing datasets during today's calls. I mentioned two projects at the NCSA led by Matt Turk. These are

- The Data Exploration Lab: https://dxl.ncsa.illinois.edu/index.html
- yt Hub: https://girder.hub.yt

The former seems to be a tool to help Matt's group examine data; it does not seem to be open to the public. The latter is what I described, a way to publish data combined with a user interface to explore them. I also recall a project where I interactively examined galaxy simulations via a Python notebook running on their server, but I can't find it at the moment.

-erik



On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Frank Loeffler <knarf@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
9:30 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

We use a Google hangout, with the URL:
     https://hangouts.google.com/call/5xt7voshalqmdcztr4zhfeox2ia

Frank Löffler



_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users




--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/